Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Lets get some clarity here about the strength of personal concerns rosario411; read this link (written by cat) http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html that describes in great detail the strengths of personal concerns when working love spells etc... as you will see the foot tracks are a stronger link than the plant that your target touched. As for using it to make a honey jar that is fine, but I wouldn't open an established honey jar, I would make another one.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

rosario411

Unread post by rosario411 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Yes I know the foot tracks are a stronger link I read it in cat's book. I really wanted to know if I should have opened my old honey jar. The plant I just said he had touched it and I planned on doing an apple spell I saw in cat's book. So now should I work both honey jars since the old one has not finished manifesting?

l_espoir

Unread post by l_espoir » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:34 pm

I have a friend with whom I want to develop a romantic relationship.

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:55 pm

I would go with attraction products (oil, bath, spell kit, etc.) to attract friends in a general sense. Look me over could work too, but to my understanding it's more geared towards attracting romantic attention. A honey jar would work to sweeten a specific person towards you.

Good Luck!

birdsong

Unread post by birdsong » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:29 am

I second the attraction products. Honey jars are great in strengthening the bond between you and someone else. I'd also look into doing some candle magic (pink, yellow, orange candles) and anointing them with attraction oils. Maybe also some sort of attraction mojo bag?

Making friends has been a life-long process for me too because my family moved around a lot when I was growing up and I had to learn to re-adjust to a new environment/school/peers quickly. I find that just being friendly and smiling at someone goes a long way...but I think it would be useful for you to tune yourself onto the frequency of being receptive to new things/people/situations and just keep an open mind about stuff in general.

l_espoir

Unread post by l_espoir » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:59 am

Thanks for all of the suggestions!

I've been lucky... I have quite a few people I can call friends, mainly because I really have made an effort to put myself out there. But i'm just not close to as many of them as I would like. So I wanted to work on that from non-magical and magical fronts. :)

I love the idea of the attraction mojo bag!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:10 pm

Honey Jar is aboslutely great. Include cloves for friendship and peaceful herbs to help keep things calm, and attraction. Burn candles dressed with Attraction and Blessing oil.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Mysteriousmoon

Unread post by Mysteriousmoon » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:55 am

Well I wanna get a reading from someone from here, but I dont have a job let alone money =(

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:09 am

Well, you can always sign up to be on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Radio Hour on Sundays, and you can get a free reading on the air by Miss Cat and Dr. Kioni.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Mysteriousmoon

Unread post by Mysteriousmoon » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:41 am

But I live in the UK =( I hope I get a job soon so I can afford to live.. and also get a reading.. im desperate

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Lavender is a great herb to encourage cooperation with a friend. I would definitely put that in the honey jar as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:00 pm

You know what, I think you should pray to st. joseph Get a yellow light, and his image with a dish of water, and pray that he helps to get you a job.

www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

l_espoir

Unread post by l_espoir » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Lol, this sounds a bit creepy but...
Would I be better off to wait a bit until I can get a strand of my friend's hair?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:57 pm

I mean its always great to get a bio personal item such as fluids, nails, or hair, but its not mandatory. You can always go back and add it after you have started the honey jar.

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:50 am

Greetings, I write this after a very long journey, but i finally feel the time has come to let go of pursuing my target.

I think I have used every LM product imaginable to get him interested in me, and I did see progress, we are great friends, budding business partners, but whether its fate, timing, external circumstances, or even self-sabotage something got in the way of it going to the next level.

In the last three years I have spent thousand of dollars on readings etc. , and somthing just clicked with me this week I don't want this to continue in 2011- I am tired and frustrated.

Recently my target invited me to meet someone, when I went it was a woman, who he has apparently been dating for a while. I obviously feel hurt because I thought he would choose me eventually.

I do love this man very deeply, but I feel I have done enough work on him, I have accepted where he is at (at least logically) and truly believe that if he is happy with this person I want him to be happy, I do not want to let go not of our friendship and bond, but to detach.

Right now I have withdrawn from him, but only because I don't want him to feel pity for me. We do work for the same company so I do see him almost everyday and I can tell that he feels I have withdrawn. I do like our friendship and want to continue it.

I guess I am wondering is there a spell or product I could use to let go of the hopes of a relationship but not end the friendship? I have some cut and clear oil that I thought about using in a bath and on a white candle, but I am not sure if that would do the trick, I guess I wanted to try something small today since its the end of the year so I can spiritually leave this behind me.. any ideas are appreciated?

Thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:06 am

Cut and Clear is the way to go to remove emotional ties but it will not remove him from your life. Since you want to maintain a friendship, do that when you are ready to handle it without the residuals of emotional baggage. Good Luck!

There is a forum section about Cut and Clear Spell work:

cut-and-clear-spell-kit-questions-and-a ... t8704.html

You should read through the discussions, there are several examples similar to your question.

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:49 pm

I want to make my friend attracted to me and realize that if he doesn't act soon he will lose me.

This is my last hurrah spell.. really this time.

We work in the same building so I see him all the time. We are firends and run a side business together although that is on hold right now. In the beginning he was flirtatious etc, touching me all the time etc. We never crossed the line but we came close. I was always waiting for him to make the first move and he never did, guess he was waiting for me.

Anyway, 3 years later after much spell work, by me and others we are at a stalemate. Last week he invited me to a party where I met this woman he is apparently seeing. I gathered this from the way they were gyrating together on the dance floor, it was kind of shocking because he invited me as if he wanted to meet at the party and when I get there he is there with someone else.

Anyway, i'm ready to move on, but I also see that we are becoming distant from one another. He never wants to talk with me anymore and if we do its just business.

i want to do one last series of work that will let him feel jealous and miss our time together, and make desire to choose me as his woman over all others.

I was thinking of the Follow Me Boy and Look Me Over candles or spells. I don't know if I should do one or both (or if the candles/ oils would be enough by themselves).

I really need to try something because If I am going to move on I want to know that I tried everything. But I am not sure of the best route.

I want to give him an opportunity to notice me and do something about it before I move on the Cut and Clear.

To clarify, I will only use the Cut and Clear if it becomes apparent that the Follow Me Boy or Look Me Over is not doing the trick.

Does this make sense?

Or is there another route you guys my recommend? I have used many products over the years but only one real spell spell so I am open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:13 pm

well 1) get a reading on the matter and if the work will have an effect and if you can have him then decide. otherwise id do a honey jar to sweeten him to you and a break up jar to end them. if the goal is to make him your own thats the route id do, follow me boy is a great product to use and wear when around him but you would want other work in conjunction while doing so. look me over can be mixed in an id add beweitching to make you see magical. if the goal is to make him jealous you can do many workings with candles to meet this matter really matters on the final goal.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:44 am

Wait, sunseer. You were just asking about doing a Cut and Clear spell less than one week ago. Now you want to do Follow Me Boy and Look Me Over?

In May 2009 you wrote:
I've been working on this guy I like for about 18 months.
That would seem to indicate that you started the work in November of 2007. This accords with what you wrote in December 2010:
In the last three years I have spent thousand of dollars on readings
It is now January 2011.

This situation has been going on for far too long.

I have rolled your various threads into one topic, so i could follow the situation as it unfolded.

You told us earlier in this compiled thread that you read cards yourself and that you started off by reading tarot on the situation with this man and got The Tower (a doomed endeavour) and Death (an ending). Later on i read for you and got The Hermit (his withdrawal from you, with the glimmer of friendship being all that would remain).

The case looks hopeless to me, but you keep trying, despite signs that it is not going to happen.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:53 am

Hi thanks for the advice..i will consider it. but its really not that simple.

we work in a very specialized field in sort of a very secure environment. It is frowned upon for employees to date (never really said but kind of understood)..but other stuff was starting to happen over that two year period that strengthened our relationship. i.e. helping each other with major life decisions, meeting each others family etc.

yes we never "crossed" the line but we pretty much did everything else.

Not ready for the cut and clear.. I have a timeline.. and I will stick to it.. but even if I do.. I don't want to lose the friendship.

supernova

Unread post by supernova » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:44 am

hi there,

I pity you very much. you worked for 3 years on this one target. but really, you need to find help, if you don't want to do the cut and clear.

what are you writing sounds unhealthy, kind of obssesed. :shock: he knows you for soo long, but picked another woman to date. he could have been with you, if he wanted to, even because you worked on him.but nothing happened.

do your self a favor, move on. your desires would not come true, not with this man...

cut and clear, after 3 years, is your very best choice. :roll:

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:14 pm

I am assuming he is not with the troublesome woman from work at this point but yet another female.

It seems to me that you are emotionally waffling at this point. You say you are okay with being his friend, and that you don’t wish to lose the friendship — yet your posts have an all-or-nothing type of desperation to them.

If you truly want to maintain the friendship, you have to recognize that this man is going to have relationships with other women. Obviously if you have deep feelings for him, this could prove to be a very difficult task to undertake — which is where the Cut and Clear recommendation comes in. And I speak from personal experience. Sometimes men don’t evaluate situations the way women do.

In that case of the “nemesis” at work, you describe it as her treading on you way too many times before you went off. He probably saw it as “is she going to go off on any woman that has an interest in me”, and perhaps that’s why he pulled away and why he is now introducing you to yet another female. Maybe HE just wants to be friends but gets the feeling from you that you want more than he is wanting or ready to give right now. This is just my evaluation of what you wrote.

In any case, you can’t have it both ways in this situation, sorry to say. He is not the one with the choice here, YOU are. You can either accept that friendship is where it’s at right now, deal with it, and focus on YOU. Or you can continue to beat yourself up, stress yourself out, and end up not having this man as a friend, a partner, or anything else. This is your life, don’t make it all about him. Either be content with what you have and start doing you, or Cut and Clear and move on.

I wish you the best of luck in whichever path you choose.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Sunseer, look at what you are doing. Look at what you are posting here:

In May 2009, after 1 1/2 years of unproductive work, during which the man was hanging out with other women and you were pulling tarot cards like Death and The Tower (!!!) when reading for yourself on the relationship, you were ready to stop the spell-work, and you wrote:
This last go round is my final attempt
But you went right back to it, and in May 2010, after 2 1/2 years of unproductive work, you wrote:
I will give it to Labor Day -- really this time.
Labour Day of 2010 came and went, and you ignored your deadline, but eventually, in December 2010, three months after Labour Day, you posted again to tell us that this time you were finally really ready to stop your unproductive spell-work. That's when you wrote:
I don't want this to continue in 2011
Bit it DID continue into 2011, because in January 2011, after 3 3/4 years of unproductive work, you were still telling yourself (and us) the same story, when you wrote:
This is my last hurrah spell.. really this time.
And one short day later, you wrote:
I have a timeline ... and I will stick to it
Your obsession with this man is unhappy; it brings sorrow rather than joy. And you can't seem to stop, no matter what you promise yourself or the rest of us about your timelines.

In 2009 you had a reading with me and i told you to light a Blessing candle and to move on. I told you then that there is something about this man that indicates to me that he will never be your lover. You speculated to me that he might be gay, and we discussed the idea that he might flirt with women in order to draw attention away from his private life. In any case, i told you i saw no chance of him moving toward you.

In 2010 you posted that you didn't ever light that Blessing candle i had recommended, but instead you had purchased more products and lit more candles.

Now you say that you have spent "thousands of dollars on readings" during the past three years -- and i have no reason to doubt this figure -- but i would like to note that you sure did not spent that much on readings with me: from 2007 to the present, you have had one free reading, two 30 minute readings and one 10 minute reading from me, at a total cost for readings of $70.00 -- and what i told you in in April of 2009 has come to pass: All the time spent on rootwork, all the products that you bought so faithfully, all the candles you had us set, all the readings you had with other readers in the hope that they would tell you something better than what told you -- all of these things would come to nought -- and i was right: He still has never kissed you.

Now it is 2011 and you are still addicted to the pursuit of unproductive spell work because, as you explain --
I want to give him an opportunity to notice me and do something about it

He has had three years of "opportunity to notice" you. He has had three years in which to do "something about it." There is no reason to think that more spell-work will cause him to change his mind.

I mean this very kindly, my dear, and with the best of intentions, and i do not wish to embarrass you in front of the other folks here, but i think at this point that you need personal guidance far more than you need yet another round of advice about conjure spells, another set of products, another setting of lights, or another reading. In fact, i really feel inclined to call a moratorium on people suggesting spells to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Sunseer, take a moment to step back and reread what Miss cat wrote. She details something that you've been doing that is unhealthy in this type of work: making deadlines then rationalizing extending them. It is honestly the most unfair thing you can do to yourself. You set a deadline then when it passes you refuse to accept it and so you change the date.

I know that you like this man, but no man is worth that much money, that much heartache, or that much dissapointment. Despite the injunction about being involved in a relationship together, if things were going to work out they would have found a way to do so. He's been with other women and continues to be with other women and so isn't showing any indication he wants to be with you.

If you are afraid of a Cut and Clear, then at the least take the type to take a healing bath. Draw up a bath out of Violet Leaves and let it wash away the hurt, the pain, just enough so you can see clearly what this emotional bond is doing to you.

I know things in love are rarely simple or black in white, but this attachment isn't doing anything for you. Its a void that you throw energy, money, and time down and receive little to nothing in return. You deserve better. He may be a great friend, but he may not be the love you *need* right now.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:39 pm

I agree with all of the above. To put it simply, you are wasting money, time, and energy because you are putting effort towards a situation that is never going to yield what you want. I know that is not what you want to hear, but honestly 3 years without any movement. It is time to move on.

Sometimes spellwork just does not product what we want, and the answer from the universe is just no. Simply NO, and you are depriving yourself of something wonderful coming your way.

BlackRose26
Newly Registered

Unread post by BlackRose26 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Hey guys I'm new here, I love the site and have been browsing all the forums... So my ex broke up with me about 8 months ago.. and I didnt want to be alone... so back in Oct I joined match.com... I canceled the account with in a week because I was getting to many emails from people, however there was one guy that I still keep in touch with.. but we still have not met in person yet...We text each other a few times a week, hes my facebook friend, and I know he reads everything on my page..cause some of the stuff he mentions when he texts me ...He always tells me that he wants to meet me but we just havent made a date yet..and when i text him and say I hope i get me to meet you soon.. he always says me too ! and hes sometimes even flirty with me.. We've spoke on the phone a few times..and we get along really well, I really like his personality and call me crazy.. even tho I have not met him in person yet.. I feel like he would be good for me...Any suggestions ? Is their anything on this LM site that could get this meeting up thing going ? :mrgreen:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Using the Come To Me Spiritual Products, write your petition on paper including the name of the target, cross with your name 9 times, and place your petition under a Come To Me Vigil light. This is just one of many ways to work a spell for someone to come to you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:03 am

I would start with a reading just to see what is preventing you, and him from meeting up. In addition, I would make sure that you ask if he is interested in you more than a friend.

1. Road opener...to open the road, and create opportunities for you and him to meet.

www.luckymojo.com/products-road-opener.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

2. I would get a come to me spell kit as it will have everything you need. As that he come to you physically.

BlackRose26
Newly Registered

Unread post by BlackRose26 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:30 am

Would a 10 min reading be good enough on aair ?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:08 am

10 minutes readings are more suited to very short yes/no answers. You'd want to consider a 30 minute reading for your case, in my opinion.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

rpir09

Unread post by rpir09 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:32 am

I am sorry to intervene.
Since I would like to create some chances for me to meet someone, is there a specific hoodoo spell somewhere to pursue this, using road opener products or a combination of van van and roadopener?
I cast a come to me spell 2 weeks ago and I have road opener powder right now.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 am

You need to give your work more time. It has only been two weeks since you have done the come to me spell. If you want to do something more then you can work with look me over products. But I personally would give the work more time. If you want you can purchase a come to me mojo bag.

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi there Im in a pickle and need some help..

Aside from getting a reading and not going into a lenghty story.. bottom line is
I have a guy who is nothing more than a friend I had an outting with. It was something stupid and I just walked away from the friendship. This was done last Thursday so it is fresh. We work together so I see him every day. However sorry is not going to work and I want a little more attention from him than what I was getting prior to the arguement we had..

I do want him to desire to be around me and think of me quite often at work and outside of work.
He is in a relationship with someone else but I am not sure how good that relationship is since I hear him on the phone fighting with her almost everyday.

So any suggestions on what to do since this is still fresh? Maybe just a candle service with LM but what candle would work. Im not afraid to push the work either if needed with a commanding. I dont think it would be difficult to get him to talk to me again but I think I really upset him and hurt him at first but after today I see he is more angry now he didnt even look at me today which is NOT normal at all!!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:46 am

I would go with a return to me candle and/or a reconciliation candle, if I were you. I don't really understand the comment "I'm not afraid to push the work either if needed with a commanding." I don't see how commanding products would help this situation at all. You want him to return to you and reconcile, so reconciliation and return to me products is what you need. If you want to do something more then vigil lights I would add other reconciliation work such as a honey jar and laying out return to me and/or reconciliation powders for him to walk in.

If you want to try to make someone who is already in a relationship fall in love with you. I'd suggest you get a reading to make sure this would be in your best interest.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good Luck

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:30 am

Thank you svarthyndan,

No I dont want him to fall in love with me at least not to my knowledge but then again later on I might. So as of right now I will work on the reconciliation and return to me.
Do you have any suggestions for work on the candles. I have come to me, return to me and follow me boy oils but I will have to get the powders from LM later once I know what else I need and exactly how to do the work myself. Ive tried honey jars before and they never seem to work. :( So I always try to leave this up to other people to do but since I have access to him personally and his desk then this might work out better.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:39 am

Since you don't want to make him fall in love with you, just use the return to me oil. You can wear it on your person or anoint something he will touch with prayer. You could even take some on your hands with prayer and then touch him.

You wrote that you wanted suggestions on how to work with the candles, although you wrote that you want to leave it up to other people.
I'm unsure of what you mean. If you want to get the vigil candles for yourself to burn, I'd suggest you pray over them twice a day. But people do this differently. Or you could have the church burn candles and you burn them at home at the same time.

If your question is about dressing freestanding candles for yourself I'd suggest you burn light blue candles dressed with return to me oil. You could even do a moving candle spell with two figural candles representing the two of you.

Here is a page about candle burning in hoodoo if you haven't read it:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

In conclusion if I were you I would want this solved as soon as possible. Work with what you have on hand and order a candle from MISC to back you up. I would leave out the come to me and follow me boy oils.

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:54 pm

I know there is a spell some where on this site for someone to call you but everytime I search for it I cant click on a link. Anyone by chance have a link that works or a cut and paste of the call me contact me spell with the needle and paper?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:59 pm

You should get the Spellkits, which includes instructions and everything you will need to complete the spell.

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Thanks to all who replied. I didnt find the call me spell on parchment but I think I remember how to do it from 2 years ago. Although it never worked back then but then again I was trying to get someone stubburn to call me. lol

I Just purchased some lights to be set at the church so we will see how it goes. Keeping my fingers crossed for some good luck. Once I see good signs and movement Im going to move into more candles and perhaps some work to be done by a member.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:46 pm

You seem confused as to what you want. You don't want him to fall in love with you, but you want him to pay more attention to you, but you might want him to fall in love later.

Discover what you really want otherwise your work is going to be conflicted.

If you want your friend to return get a honey jar going with Return to Me oil on pink candles being burned on that honey jar.

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:30 am

I know I do sound confused but its a confusing situation. I enjoy his company and do want him as a friend. I respect his relationship with his other half though so I dont want anything negative to come out of asking for more of his attention.
His better half is not located in the same state at this time so he has a lot of free time. I just want to hang out with him more while she is not here. If feelings grow between us then he will be the one who has to make a choice. I hope that makes sense. I dont want to push feelings of love on him I want him to do that on his own but as for the friendship I do want to push that.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:47 pm

Then a honey jar for friendship is the way to go.

AnddieUS
HRCC Student

Unread post by AnddieUS » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:00 am

Thanks in advance for any input received. I have a friend that I've known for the past year, I like him a lot and he is a nice fellow. He calls me almost everyday and we have, what I feel, is a good friendship. I would like to develop the friendship into something more over time, but the problem that I am having is that for the past 4 months or so, I am totally fixated on this man. I can't stop thinking about him, fantasizing, dreaming, etc... it's to the point where I just can't seem to do anything I am supposed to do because I am spending all of my time thinking about him. I do not call or text him often (he actually calls me way more than I call him) and I have to use all of my willpower not to call, text, cook for him, think of him, go see him. Though I've been fairly successful in acting upon what I am thinking and feeling about him, it is getting harder every day to resist. Even though I want to develop this friendship into something romantic, I need to be able to stop having this man in my every waking (and sleeping) thought and craving him (we are not intimate). Since I am new to this, I have no idea what I can use or do to stop this feeling that I must see, hear from and be with him 24/7. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated!! :? Thanks again.
Thank you Ancestors, St. Martha, St. Barbara and San Simon for all that you do on my behalf.

AnddieUS
HRCC Student

Unread post by AnddieUS » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:01 am

Ooops, typo above.... I've been successful in NOT acting upon what I've been feeling and thinking towards him, thanks.
Thank you Ancestors, St. Martha, St. Barbara and San Simon for all that you do on my behalf.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:00 am

Friend, you are experiencing the passion and glitter of romance. You're right, though, you do have to keep it under control until you can lead him to respond in kind. Take a series of baths with calming formulas such as Crucible of Courage (which contains elements also used in peaceful, calming formulas) and King Solomon Wisdom.

You can also include allspice, which is more commonly used in gambling -- because you are taking a chance here, but also because allspice eases mental tension. And besides, the fragrance is irresistible! :)

Once you've regained some calm and mental clarity, you can start heating up the friendship on his side with such formulas as Follow Me Boy and Come To Me.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Thumbs up :P MissMichaele and good luck in your work AnddieUS

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:21 pm

I would also get a reading on the situation. To find out if there is even a possibility of being something else. You may be very well compatible as friends but who knows if you would be a good romantic match

AnddieUS
HRCC Student

Unread post by AnddieUS » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Thank you everyone for your responses. I will definitely start with cleansing baths (I've done them before and know first hand how a good spiritual cleansing can work wonders), I placed an order last week for an attraction spell kit and several other items that may help me gain clarity and calm myself down. I did get a reading, and apparently this is not our 1st lifetime together. We seem to keep finding each other... LOL! If I told you how we met and how we reacted to each other that 1st day.... I am inclined to believe the reader! Thanks again, I will research the products listed above. Thank you all!

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:40 am

hello everyone..
Ive been recently going out with this girl for very long. im afraid that stuff maybe in the "friend zone" i would like to know what spells can i do to make her see me on a different angle.
definitely i'd make effort wihtout the spell too.. but i want to give it a little PUSH with a spell :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:49 am

1. I would get a reading to first see where things are with her, and how she feels about you. This can just help as perhaps to know what is maybe holding her back from you. I mean she couldve been hurt in the past or something. So you are going to want to address any issues if there are any.

www.readerandrootworkers.com

2. I would lean towards love me products such as the love me honey jar or the love me spell kit.

www.luckymojo.com/loveme.htm
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

You may want to do a red skull candle as well to get into her mind mentally or a red baby doll so that you can talk to her at night as well.

Come to me products can be helpful as well

www.luckymojo.cometome.html

But again get a reading to see which would be the best approach for this situation and make sure you address any issues that pose as a hindrance.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Great suggestions by Starsinthesky. Product-wise, you can also consider Fires of Love to heat things up.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:08 pm

And make sure you sneak a few of her personal concerns to go with the spells. Thats usually the first thing to do.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:18 pm

NICE! :D im gonna try get her hair or something...

LostVixen
Newly Registered

Unread post by LostVixen » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi,
Things started off with a bang, and the flirting was funtastic. Things have cooled a tiny bit, but I want to get them back to giggly and fun. I don't mind a quick fix - the thing about a honey jar is I tend to fixate on it, but if that's the only one, then I'll do it.

I'm mostly looking to pump up the contact and texting (flirting) asap, and seize the moment a little better than last time.... he's so adorable!!

Thanks!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Fires of Love can spice things up with a bit of Kiss Me Now to get the fun times rolling.

Marli24

Unread post by Marli24 » Fri May 20, 2011 10:39 am

Hi!

i have had a reading with Miss Bri and it was amazing. She was so spot on with the things that is going on, so the things she told me that i didn't know was truly enlightening as well! She said that the guy I have liked for such a long time now might be changing his mind soon and she said that i will be able to work magic on him. I saw him today and I just confirmed that any work that i have to do will be worth it! He was so nice to me today, and we made jokes, but i want to get back to being more than just friends with him!

Well, I will be seeing him a again few times next week and I want to get started with my work! I have follow me boy oil as well as love me oil. I want to use that in the office (where i work full time, he part time) to get to him. I have already started to burn my follow me boy candle everynight on a picture of him and some name paper. I feel like i need to do this follow me boy work to get close to him so that i can get some of his personal concerns for the honey jar that i also want to start!

Yes - so much i want to do, all because i want him back in my life so badly! So - my question is now to anybody who is willing to help! What do you suggest I do when with my oils when I get the opportnity to see him next week?? what has worked for you in the past??

Please let me know, as I will appreciate it greatly!!

Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 20, 2011 4:04 pm

This link explains it all http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Keep in mind that oils can be used to dress and anoint candles; as a perfume, to lay sneaky tricks, such as adding to shower gels or hand soaps, to increase the effectiveness of certain roots and curios and to feed Mojos.

You have a lot of options and you can certainly personalize the use for your situation.

Good Luck!

Marli24

Unread post by Marli24 » Wed May 25, 2011 2:05 am

I also burned my "follow me boy" vigil candle straight through - it burned for 5 days, not 7.
Underneath it i had my petition and his name and picture and handwriting.

When he was in the office on Monday it was strange as he was talking to me a lot more than usual. I kept wanting to leave the kitchen and he would ask me something else. I dont know if i was just imagining it, but i would like to think that it is my magic starting to work!!

I have been able to get hold of some of his hair as well and started my honey jar.

I am also going to send some hair to my rootworker to do a moving candle spell for me.
She said in my reading that in my situation magic will work, but it will take a lot of work and wont be overnight! This is fine with me -as i am willing to put in the work because i want the outcome to be a success!

And on top of that i am waiting for some reconcilliation and roadnopening LM products to arrive- and then i want to start using these as well!

So.....i guess what i am wondering is if i might be doing too much? Also - i dont know if my way of praying is correct?! I want to have everything perfect!

Entity79

Unread post by Entity79 » Fri May 27, 2011 6:44 am

I'll just make a long story short. There's a girl I have met online and known for a few years now. She has a 'friend' who is cheating on his gf with her and at least one other woman. She also has an ex who cheated on her as well, and emotionally enslaved and abused her. If she pursues a relationship with this guy, she'll just end up hurt even worse than she is now, and I care deeply about her and don't want that to happen. We're very emotionally compatible and I would like to at least try a relationship with her, but as long as she's obsessed with these men who will just hurt her, it'll never happen.

Also, she has abandonment issues that manifest as possessiveness and jealousy, and she would like to get mental help for that, but can't afford it.
What can I do that would assist in breaking her attachments to these toxic guys/just harmlessly get them out of the picture (like have the one who lives nearby move away and the one who doesn't live nearby stop contacting her) and calm her mind so I can get a fair try at a relationship with her? And maybe give her a 'nudge' in that direction as well?
I'm looking for a loving, commited relationship here, if that helps.

Also, I'm just a bit worried about any karmic repercussions or bad things happening to me or family or friends because of this.

Thanks in advance!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 27, 2011 11:08 am

1. I would definitely get a reading on this because there are so many issues here that need to be addressed.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

2. Do not neglect to get a reading, but I think it would be helpful to start off with some of these steps.

You can get some clarity and king solomon wisdom products to help her clearly see that these men are not good for her, and to make the best decisions in her interest.

In addition, I would perhaps get a baby doll going and doing some healing work on your target.

I think the best thing to do is get a reading 1st and see if you can help her and bring her to you. It just may not be worth working on her to bring her to you because of these deep rooted issues.

And we have had a great discussion on Karma. Hoodoo doesnt really incorporate that, but if you have a worried mind then you perhaps need to not do the work. I feel like whether it is a love spell, money spell...etc. We are doing some manipulation on some level even if we are just judging it.

You can read more about opinions on Karma here...
ethics,-%22black-magic,%22-karma,-moral ... 13051.html

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”