Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:17 am

After a vinegar jar spell, you can boil up some water and steep hyssop her in it. Then add that tea to a bath. Pour that water over yourself while praying the 51st psalm ("Cleanse me with hyssop.."). Pray that any linger energy from the vinegar jar be removed from you, and absolve you of any wrongdoings. Let yourself air dry afterwards. You could also anoint yourself with 7-11 Holy Oil afterwards.

You could also use Uncrossing bath crystals or 13-Herb bath for the same effect.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Ophelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ophelia » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:57 am

Thank you both for your replies. I think I need to place another order, as I do not have the uncrossing supplies. Need to get some white and black candles too. :)

Ophelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ophelia » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:07 am

With respect to the uncrossing materials, is incense burning okay, or must I do the bath crystals or or uncrossing oils? I prefer the incense if that's possible.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:15 am

I personally like baths, which you can get the hyssop or bath crystals since that is very basic. You can use incense to cleanse the space, and yourself, but I just like baths. I guess its the bath aspect because i feel like the negativity is being washed away.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Ophelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ophelia » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:10 pm

I agree, the sensation of washing away anything harmful would be satisfying. :)

Mama D

Unread post by Mama D » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Hi,

I have a bit of a weird question regarding a vinegar jar I have been working. I really hope I am posting this in the proper place.

I do not have a lot of space, and my "positive" or "sweetening" work lives on my regular altar. It was suggested to me that I work my vinegar jars in the bathroom, so I have been working them in the tub or on the back of the toilet.

My cats like to "help" when they can. I swear if I sit down to work something, they have to be right there, observing.

How would you interpret a cat urinating on a vinegar jar? Specifically, if it matters, my black cat does it. I joke that he is "being helpful" but truthfully, I have no idea, it is just so strange I thought I would ask if anyone had any ideas. I figure it might be a response to the herbs used, but still, it is interesting.

Thanks!

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:22 pm

I searched LM as well as this thread, but I didn't find exact instructions on preparing a vinegar jar. I know it's a honey jar in reverse, so I'd assume I'd need personal concerns, a petition paper with their names and the petition, their photographs, and some herbs, but I don't know if that's correct, or what herbs to use. What herbs do I use, and do I burn a candle on top of it (what kind/color?), and on what days do I do it? I read through some of this thread and I saw mention of nails as well.

The purpose is to sour and break up a friendship between my boyfriend and another girl, and so I thought maybe a black bride and groom candle, and it was suggested I use Break up/Inflammatory Confusion oil--do I add it to the jar or just anoint the candle with it?

Sorry to be so ignorant, and if my questions are answered in this thread just point me to the posts!

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Ok! I found the page on LM that describes the vinegar jar spell. So that's covered. I'm pretty sure I can take it from here, so NM!

Tigerlily86

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:44 pm

I started a vinegar jar this past saturday to break up a couple.But so far it's backfiring. They're closer than ever.(Truthfully I didn't really do any heavy protection work. I just said a prayer and lit a St. Michael candle that had a weak flame.) Supposedly they're getting engaged sometime in the future. I did the spell because he's a cheater and all around sleaze. She doesn't believe he cheated. She took his word over mine naturally and even hurled racial insults towards me! He threatened me with a restraining order. :roll: I even did a break up candle with MISC a while ago. I've yet to receive the report though.I don't really care about them anymore. I think in due time they'll break up because he's a cheater and they're young. I'm going to do a cut and clear(Even though I feel like crossing them! but it's just a waste of energy.) and be done with the situation. Just felt like sharing my story. ;)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Vinegar jars don't backfire, dear. You've only had it for a week, so give it time to work. Second, you want to do your break up work, but don't get involved. When people feel that someone is trying to break them apart they will ban together and turn their combined frustrations on that third party. You'll face a united front.

While it's nice you wanted to expose a cheater, but in this case you faced someone who was able to convince better than you were.

What you want to do is build up their frustrations with the vinegar jar and let them take it out on one another.

WAT-FOU-GL04
Four Thieves Vinegar, 4 oz.
$6.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Tigerlily86

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:06 am

Thanks so much! You're absolutely right. Thanks again for the tidbit, Conjureman! :D

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:01 pm

I intend to make a vinegar jar to break up the friendship between my boyfriend and a girl to whom he is sexually attracted, who I know has her eyes on him (confirmed by a reading I had done). I read over the description of how to do a vinegar jar spell on LM and ordered these items:

--Black cat hair
--Black dog hair
--9 rusty coffin nails
--Four Thieves vinegar
--Divorce figural candle
--Red pepper pods
--Goofer dust
--Break-up oil
--Break-up incense powder
--Break-up sachet powder
--Inflammatory confusion sachet powder
--Inflammatory confusion incense powder
--Inflammatory confusion oil
--Devil pod
--Devil's shoestrings
--Hyssop leaf
--White offertory candles

The page also mentions that I need 9 needles and 9 pins, which I have. I also have personal concerns from both of them.

My questions:
--Is my combination of Break-up, Inflammatory Confusion, and Goofer Dust appropriate? The page says to use Hot Foot, but someone on this forum (sorry, I can't remember who it was!) suggested Inflammatory Confusion. (The description on the IC page seems appropriate to the work I'm trying to do.)
--What kind of paper should I use? I know that for honey jars you can use any kind, and can either cut it or tear it, but is there an appropriate paper, and should I tear it on the edges?
--Is it appropriate to dress the candle with both the Break-up AND Inflammatory Confusion oils? I know it's ok to use more than one oil in laying tricks, I just want to make sure it's ok in this spell, too.
--Same goes for the sachet powders on the candle and the incense--can I mix them or just use the Break-up?
--Do I need photos of them? Or are the personal concerns (hair from him, a used sanitary napkin from her) good enough?
--I saw in this thread that some people add dirt and broken glass to the bottle. But I have to keep the curios an odd number, correct? So since I already have 6 curios, I should only add either dirt OR glass, right?
--Should I fold the name-papers? I believe I read that you do, and you fold it AWAY from you. What do I say while I fold them, if so?

Also, I assume that during the seven days that I work the spell and burn the incense, etc., I should pray while it's burning. I assume I should pray for what I want to happen?

I know, I know, I'm wicked OCD about this. I just want to make sure I get it right, as I've only been doing this for a year or so.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:04 am

I think it would have been easier to get a break up spell kit. It has EVERYTHING you need. In addition, yes you can use the inflammatory confusion BUT the point of hot foot in break up work is to get one person away from the other.

You can use any kind paper with out lines so it can be brown paper bag, parchment paper, printer paper whatever.

You can use oils as well.

Yes you can do the sachet powders on the candles as well. Yes you can mix different kinds of incense.

You can add as many items that you like. Some people like to work with numbers, but others do not.

You can include photos, but you have a stronger link with the items that you have so I would go with those, but you can add the photos if you like.

When you fold the paper away, you can simply say "break up (target) and (target).

Again, when you do the work over the 7 days (if you choose) you can state break up (target) and (target).

Once again, many of this guessing work and your questions would be answered if you get the spell kit. And follow the directions on the Break up info page (www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html)

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:28 am

Stars,

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure why I didn't just buy the kit. I guess I'm eager to DIY. ;)

Thanks for all your answers!

adept28

Unread post by adept28 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:37 pm

whoa amazing.. i wonder how this can be adapted to any situation?

readytolearn2000
Newly Registered

Unread post by readytolearn2000 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:19 pm

It this used to really sour and turn a relationship quickly or does it take some time?

moonmaiden

Unread post by moonmaiden » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:21 am

This may have already been asked, but hopefully no harm in asking now (23 pages is alot! :P)

Can you use a vinegar jar to make friends separate?

My brother's really good friend is horribly toxic to him, hes a bad influence, and always gets my brother into trouble.
Many people use it for a couple to fight/cause tension, but i am wondering if i will need to do anything different since they are friends?

So far i will get a small jar with vinegar, add both their photos in it, their first and last name and date of birth written on the back of each, then should i add a nail (im thinking of using a new one and letting it rust) but is there anything else i should add into the jar?

Also what sort of candle(s) should i burn?

Can i just use a simple chant like " Please make _______ dissappear from _______ 's life " Or should it be something more in depth?

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Well, I'm going to an interview this tuesday and I really want this job. I want to get this job and have the interviewer consider me over the others. The interview is a walk in on the spot type. It starts at 10am but I am going to show up at 9am to be the first one to get interview.

So I was wondering what to put inside my vinegar jar in addition to my petition paper, broken glasses, nails, chilly peppers and etc? I feel that is sufficient enough when I did my previous vinegar jar for a break up. But I just wanted to double check with the more knowlegeable ones here. :) If you have a different approach to my situation please let me know! It will be a great help. =)

Thank you!
you are beautiful no matter what they say...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:28 pm

I would work Steady Work, Crown of Success, and Boss Fix, actually. Put just a little bit on your hands for when you shake with the interviewer. Remember the interviewers name, and when you get home, put them into a sugar or honey jar with those same oils.

You can certainly have the vinegar jar for the competition if you want, but I wouldn't personally want to mess with that right before walking into my interview. Also, I wouldn't worry so much about glass and nails for competition - you're not trying to hurt them and cause them pain, just sour the boss to them. I would concentrate on herbs like poppy seeds (so they seem confused), red pepper (to inflame their nerves, make them sweat), slippery elm (so their mouths are stopped up and they are unable to express themselves well), and devil's shoe strings to trip them up. Make sure you cleanse yourself really REALLY well after making that.

If you have some I Can You Can't, then try to dress the door knobs into the interview area with it, so that you will do well, but everyone else will be at a disadvantage. If you have some I Can You Can't powder, then you can even mix some with some local soil and then spinkle it around the doorstep to the building so that all your competition will have to walk through it.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Thank you Devi. That makes perfect sense. I certainly will have to cleanse myself if I go down that route. I'm a good girl who needs a job right now. I been unemployed for so long and this is the perfect job I got to have. =)

Oh! I just also wanted to ask if I can have the store lit a candle for me today if I purchase the candle?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:55 pm

You'll need to call the shop to arrange that.

loveandloveonly
Newly Registered

Unread post by loveandloveonly » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:24 pm

i heard that a vinegar jar spell is good for break up a couple and must bury in a cemetery..is this a very powerful spell for breakup and will it get a fast response? do i need to put one person's name only to get rid of from that relationship?pls advice

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:41 pm

I started a vinegar jar last night and today all the petition/name papers and photos have all turned completely to a mushy grey murky mess inside the jar. I expected them to get soaked through but not to completey disentegrate. Im sure it should be ok in this particular spell as I want these friendships to disentegrate and break up. Am I right? Has anyone else had this happen?
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:57 pm

That's just what happens with vinegar jars,vinegar is acidic and will reduce even high grade photo paper to mush fairly quickly.
HRCC Student #1559

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Ok thats what I thought just wanted to make sure. I filled the jar 2/3 of the way with vinegar and had 6 papers in there so its a thick grey goop in there. Thanks Turnsteel

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:44 pm

"grey Goop is what happens" :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Ok. Well I just got an update from the place and it looks like this interview is going to be a GROUP INTERVIEW! YIKES! Which is something that I'm really super nervous about all the time. But anyways what can I do in this case in addition to a certain situation like this?

kymike78

Unread post by kymike78 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:28 pm

In addition to Devi's suggestions of Crown of Success and Steady Work, you might want to use some Cruicible of Courage products to help you have the courage to speak up during the interview and not be intimidated by the other interviewees.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html

sugarbaby

Unread post by sugarbaby » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:25 am

Hiya,

I want to make a vinegar to curse an ex boyfriend of mine. Basically i moved countries while we were together and due to his laziness and i got fed up of the distance we broke up but we were still friends. I've done so much for this guy he used to call ask me for money, fine no problems as long as i have it. He'd ring me and ask me for clothes find no problem. He was good to me, in midst of my mom dying and some other problems i need some important papers from my home country. I asked him to get them for me sent him the money and everything and he basically spent all my money and started avoiding my calls and this is like nearly a year later and all i get is he'll pay and then when i call he doesn't pick up. I'm just so angry that he could do that to me and at that time after all the stuff, i couldn't even begin to say the stuff hes gotten from me.

Vinegar Jar
i have these left in my stock loool
black arts powder
red pepper

planning to get
4 thieves vinegar
crossing oil
damnation oil
goofer dust to dust a letter i'm gonna send to him.

Anything else i could add, Thou shall not steal especially from friends i think he really needs to learn. I have to work for the little i have and so should he.

I was planning to to the green devil pay spell but i'm wondering if i can do both at the same?

Ellina

Unread post by Ellina » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:45 am

Just a simple question: Can you use the Vinegar Jar Spell for multiple people?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Yes - if it is for the same situation.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:31 pm

ellina wrote:Just a simple question: Can you use the Vinegar Jar Spell for multiple people?
Yes you can!
I just finished a vinegar jar for group of 6 people by using Lucky Mojo's Break Up Kit then adding a photo of each person. On their photo I put a black X over the face of each person the back of each photo I wrote their name and birthday. Then I sprinkled some LM break up herbs, like poppy seeds, lots of different hot peppers, asfoetida (aka devils dung- stinks to high heaven), vandal root (stinks to high heaven++) in the middle of the photos and rolled it away from me like a cigarette while telling them my petition. I twisted the ends so the stuff couldnt come out then I put each one into the vinegar jar. The rolling of the photo papers is something I learned from Conjure Man on another post. The rest of the spell I worked just like the Break Up Kit instructions directed you too.

Another thing that I added to group Break Up Kit/Vinegar jar was ashes from group photos. As I was putting together the petition paper I would rip up group photos, maybe 2 of them, and then set them on fire in a brass plate on my altar all the while asking that they would constantly fight and their friendship sour and ultimately go their separate ways. When it was finished burning up I added the ashes into my jar as well.

The Break Up Kit has everything you need, the only thing you would need to purchase separately are black candles bc it comes with a black couple candle.

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:52 pm

I read in HITAP that you can do a vinegar bottle spell to sour one person's life much the same way you would do a Break-Up bottle, with the exception of black dog and cat hairs. So that would be 9 pins, 9 needles, 9 rusty coffin nails, red pepper pods, personal concerns, sachet powders, vinegar correct? Then you carry it out exactly as you would a Break-Up bottle, with the exception of not hacking the candle when it burns down? Do I just write the person's name on the candle, or is there something else to write as well? Also, I noticed on the page that it didn't mention deploying it in a graveyard, as it does on the Break-Up bottle spell page. Is it correct to deploy it in a graveyard when you can't bury it at the person's home?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:07 am

If you are trying to sour someone's life you can work a number of different methods...you can use sour milk, lemon juice, and/or vinegar. I like to make a little packet with the name paper of the target and include sachet powders, and herbs along with personal concerns, and fold it up, and put it inside of a lemon. Then I put that lemon in a jar along with broken glass, pins, etc. You can use dog or animal feces so they can have a crappy life as well.

Now you can choose to simply deploy the vinegar jar in the yard of the person, but I guess if you wanted to go slightly extreme you could go to a graveyard. OR you could continue to shake and burn candles on top of the candle storing it in the back of your closet or underneath your toilet or bathroom sink. You can write the name of the target's name on a candle if you choose to use a candle. Once you are done working the candle you can dispose of it.

Another method is using the lemon as I stated earlier, and then burying it on the westside of your home, and then pouring vinegar on it once a week or whatever you choose to sour the person's life. Burying it on the west side is symbolic of the sun setting in the west, and as the sun goes down each day so will their luck.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:19 am

I think Starsinthesky meant to bury it on the westside of *their* house. You wouldn't want to bury tricks like that in your own property.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:59 am

No that is not what I meant. I have seen it articulated both ways actually. But if you cant get to their property you can bury it where the sun goes down to the westside and where you have access to it. I have seen it where you want the person you want to remove bury on the west side, and the person you want to keep close on the eastside. I like to dig it up once I feel I have soured their luck or done working the spell, and then dispose of it properly. I agree partially with Conjureman you wouldnt want to leave it buried on your property forever but until you are done working the spell as pouring vinegar on it periodically then you can dispose of it another way. It would be just as if you are shaking a vinegar jar...you can still keep it on your property if you are actively working on it...once you are done then you can dispose of it. Doing a trick in the context I used it the lemon trick is not the same as a final disposal.

You could do the trick by buying a potted plant, and burying the lemon along with pouring vinegar on it everyday in the westside of your property if that is a better option.

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:48 am

What if you can't get black cat or dog hair can it be any color? I have tried for weeks and even have gone to pet stores and no black cat or dogs.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:17 am

I personally have been taught to never bury such tricks on your property. Burying fixes a trick and as such we often hear accounts of burying such tricks where *they* will walk over it or on their property. Even in cases where the work is having vinegar poured I have seen the worker travel to a targets house one every waning moon to do so for 3 months. If this cannot be done then I suggest burning candles on the jar, shaking it up, and/or deploying it to poison their feet.

But to each their own.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:42 am

Dear ibelieve1 -- you are at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. forum, where we offer suggestions for the use of Lucky Mojo brand spiritual supplies. As it happens, Lucky Mojo sells both Black Cat Hair and Black Dog, packaged with instructions for use. Please order these:

ZOO-BCA-HAIR Zoological Curio Black Cat Hair Curio $3.00

ZOO-BDO-HAIR Zoological Curio Black Dog Hair Curio $3.00

You may also purchase a prepared bottle spell with the dog hair and cat hair -- plus pins, needles, and nails, already in it. this is

BTS-HOX-BREA Bottle Spell - Hoodoo, Prepared Break Up, painted, fixed with contents and candle $15.00
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:31 am

Cat,

I had read the thread and someone said magic is not set follow rules and that sometimes you do what you feel so I just put cat and dog hair in as it's in there nature to fight. Do I have to do the jar over, of can this work?

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Cat,

I had read somewhere that you can improvise basically and nothing has to be strict. So I had made the judgement to use cat and dog hair of a different color with the same intent. I had done the jar as I needed it ASAP. Will that ruin it? Do I need to do another?

Sincerely,

Ibelieve1

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:16 am

ibelieve1 wrote:Cat,

I had read somewhere that you can improvise basically and nothing has to be strict. So I had made the judgement to use cat and dog hair of a different color with the same intent. I had done the jar as I needed it ASAP. Will that ruin it? Do I need to do another?

Sincerely,

Ibelieve1
Its not going to be as strong or as powerful as hair of a black cat and black dog would be.

Also
I had read somewhere that you can improvise basically and nothing has to be strict.
That's actually not 100% true, if it was do you think we would go to the trouble to get specific herbs and roots?
HRCC Student #1559

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:46 pm

Turnsteel wrote: That's actually not 100% true, if it was do you think we would go to the trouble to get specific herbs and roots?
Let's put it this way. If someone who has trained and practiced and studied his whole life sits down at a piano and improvises, he's going to make something beautiful. If I sit down at a piano and improvise, you'll beg me to stop. The difference between me and him? You can't just sit down at a piano and play anything. You have to know what sounds good, what notes fit with what you're trying to play and which are discordant, etc. And sometimes knowing a little bit of music and a few notes is worse than knowing nothing because that person could sit down and think they're doing something worthwhile but just be producing garbage (whereas I know full well I'm producing garbage so I don't expect anyone to be wowed by it). The person who knows nothing should learn something before even sitting down at a piano. The person who knows a little bit can experiment a bit, but when he's playing for something that counts (like an audience) should stick with the sheet music. The virtuoso can sit down at a piano and make it up on the fly.

I have a feeling that either I made no sense or I worded it in a way that it gets the wrong point across.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:16 am

Thanks for your feedback, I used black dog hair and only had white and gray cat hair. I am confident that it will do it's job. However in the future since I know now where to get the black hair I will order some to have on hand.

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:05 pm

This is the vinegar spell jar I did and it woked to break up a couple. They still communicate here and there but they are no longer on the path to be a couple like they were, he broke it off. I still have the jar in my closet and I just learned here that I need to dispose of it ritually. A cross roads is probably easier for me. Do I just open the jar and dump/pour the contents out? The spell is below.

Write the name of the person on a piece of parchment/paper, fold it twice. Take a lime and cut it twice, once diagonally and once horizontally, but don't cut it all the way into four pieces. Place the paper or parchment inside the lime and hold it together with two long steel nails. Place the lime into a clean glass jar and put into it some ash, salt and vinegar and screw the lid on tight. The ash and salt are supposed to thwart their efforts to cause you trouble of any kind, and the vinegar and lime should sour their own affairs at the same time.

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:47 pm

I have a question I had put together a vinegar jar with my lucky mojo supplies and it was leaking so I was totally not thinking when I twisted the lid and it let out the gases, will that ruin the spell will I need to do another jar?

jujubean

Unread post by jujubean » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:47 pm

I will be starting a vinegar jar soon. Reading this thread I've had some questions answered but I'd like to ask for some clarification on a few things. I want to separate the person I am with from 3 people, 2 are single coworkers/friends who in my opinion are NOT a good influence on him and the third is a woman who happens to be part of that little group and my partner came home with her number not too long ago and lied to me about who she was. So my questions are;

1. Since it's a little group, I take it I can work them all in one jar, correct?
2. I have all of their pictures and names but no birthdates, I do however have their cell phone numbers, can that be added? I'm unsure of this because of course numbers can be changed but on the other hand it could also be helpful in cutting off their communication. What do you all think about this?
3. Do I also add a photo/paper with my partner's name in the jar or just the 3 I want to separate him from? I know this may seem like a silly question but I just want to make sure I do this right.

Thank you in advance for your help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:23 am

Yes you can put them all in one vinegar jar. Make sure you state on your petiton that you want...each of them to be separated from your target.

Work with what you have as you have some good links. I wouldnt add the cell phone numbers as thats not a solid link.

He should be in there too. You should ask that he separates from (name each person) as you shake and/or burn candles on the jar. Ask that they each fight and seperate from your target.

jujubean

Unread post by jujubean » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:39 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Yes you can put them all in one vinegar jar. Make sure you state on your petiton that you want...each of them to be separated from your target.

Work with what you have as you have some good links. I wouldnt add the cell phone numbers as thats not a solid link.

He should be in there too. You should ask that he separates from (name each person) as you shake and/or burn candles on the jar. Ask that they each fight and seperate from your target.
Thank you for your help.

I guess I wanted to make up for not having (or being able to get) birthdates for any of them by adding their cell phone numbers and it made sense for a minute because of the communication but I don't want to do anything to mess up the results.

I figured his name had to go there too, just wanted to double/triple check :lol:

One last question, I had read somewhere to burn a candle in the mouth of the jar before sealing it. So basically this means, I add everything in there but the vinegar, burn the candle, THEN add the vinegar and seal?

CC1

Unread post by CC1 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:59 am

Hello darlings,

Could anyone explain to me how to do this VINEGAR JAR spell to break up a couple and make them divorce.
Thank you xxx

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:06 pm

CC1, you posted at the end of a thread that is 721 posts long -- and virtually every one of those 721 posts describes or relates to some aspect of vinegar jar work. In this thread many questions are asked, and virtually every question is answered. Precise descriptions are given by several people as well.

So go back, start at the beginning, read all the way up to your post, and then, if you you still have questions -- and you might, 'cause not every question has been asked by any means -- then post your question and we will reply. But, please, don;t ask us to start all over from scratch, okay?

Thanks for understanding, and good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Mon May 02, 2011 9:36 am

Ok friends I was working a vinegar jar on my sons father and his lady to break them up so he would come home. I would shake it vigorously whenever i thought about them or was angry about the situation. So saturday I sat down to light a candle and pray over it and was shaking it when the bottom shot off the jar and all over me. I cleansed myself and the area. He called me sunday and was talking to me because they were fighting really bad. My question is should I make another one to keep "heat" on the situation until they break up? Thank goodness I have more LM supplies on hand.

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Tue May 03, 2011 3:54 pm

I posted earlier about doing a vinegar jar to sour someone's life, and I was rereading the advice I was given. I have a question: In a normal break-up vinegar jar, you'd burn the candle on top every day for a certain number of days, and then deploy it. But if I want the spell to be ongoing, that is, indefinite, would I keep on burning candles on top of it for however long it takes? Or would it be a better idea to burn candles on top for a certain number of days (I assume the same number as with a normal break-up jar), but then bury it and regularly pour vinegar on it as Starsinthesky suggested?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 03, 2011 5:51 pm

I would work the jar daily by shaking it while calling out your curses, as well as burning candles on top.
You can either work it until you get results, or work it until you are satisfied with good movement and then deploy it at their home.

esmeluv

Unread post by esmeluv » Sun May 15, 2011 11:42 am

Ok... Plzzzz dont be mad if this is a stupid question... Haha i am only trying to be sure...
I am trying to make a vinegar jar.. I have pictures of both of the people i am trying to seperate along wity both their writing.. My only question is... The picture of one of them is copy paper does that really matter?? I know sooner or later th pictures turn to mush but i figure with picture paper it would take longer for it to desolve.. Am i just over thinking it... Lol

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun May 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Yes, you are overthinking. Just use the pictures you have, no matter what paper they are on.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun May 15, 2011 2:32 pm

esmeluv wrote:Ok... Plzzzz dont be mad if this is a stupid question... Haha i am only trying to be sure...
I am trying to make a vinegar jar.. I have pictures of both of the people i am trying to seperate along wity both their writing.. My only question is... The picture of one of them is copy paper does that really matter?? I know sooner or later th pictures turn to mush but i figure with picture paper it would take longer for it to desolve.. Am i just over thinking it... Lol
Well to me a copy of a photo is weaker then an original photo, and if its on copy paper it'll dissolve faster then a normal photo.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 24, 2011 2:48 pm

If you are worried about them dissolving...print them out on photo paper or cardstock.

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Wed May 25, 2011 10:05 am

I just made a vinegar jar but I don't have any break-up or any kind of oils
I purchased banishing powder but I'm unsure if this will help to anoint the candle, my guy met this girl 3 weeks ago and she is around him and giving him so much attention she was able to manipulate him, he's not himself and I am 1 hour away from them I can't do anything else from here :(
I have banishing powder arriving in the mail anytime now, I bought this because I thought it should be suficient for her to go away but I don't know if this fits the vinegar jar! I had readings to confirm I shouldn't be worried as this won't last between them but I am so mad, you have no idea!
Should I get something else to anoint the candle or will banishing work?

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Wed May 25, 2011 11:54 am

From my understanding Banishing powder is quite milder than Hotfoot, but it is still used to remove unwanted people or conditions, so if that is your intent, Banishing powder should be okay.

Your say your readers have told you that you don't need to stress about it. I mean obviously we are human and we can't help our emotions sometimes. But speaking from personal experience, ignoring the advice of your readers and acting on pure emotions, can possibly make the situation worse.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”