Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Compel Person to Make Good on Contract, Deal, Promise

Lilith
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lilith » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Hello all,

I'm new here and have a big problem with my husband. He's not supporting the household financially, aside from paying rent when he feels like it. We're currently living apart because he insists that the only jobs he can get are in another state, a 12hr drive from home. We've only been married less then 2yrs and he promised that he would get a job in my area, we'd live together and have a 'normal' home life but he lies and comes up with excuses. He can't even keep his promise to visit me every other weekend, yet lies to other people and says he comes up every weekend. I did a love spell on him a few months back and within a few days he called me crying, asking for forgiveness is treating me so bad and said he was sorry and things were better for a while. Now he's right back putting me last. He's also asking me to borrow money from my family to help pay rent and says he'll pay it back in a week, but when I told him my sister agreed but she needs the money back when he said he was going to pay her back because she has bills too, then suddenly he changed his mind and says he can't pay her then and not sure when he can. I should also point out that he makes a very good salary. That the household bills are just a 1/4 of his monthly salary and he gets paid every week.

Oh and when I say he puts me last, here's an example. Some of his friends who don't speak English well and don't know how to drive, the wife is pregnant and due any day. He cancels his visits to me because he has to be there to take them to the hospital when she goes into labor. Also when he lost his job last month and was looking for another, he didn't come home and look, he stayed there because they may need 'help'. :roll:

NotDorianGray

Re: Spell to make a husband keep his word

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:54 am

You need to first of all do some work to make him come home and stay home. Stay With Me oil mixed with Stay At Home on a male figural candle would help. Also use Pay Me Now, because he needs to pay up for the rent. When you get him home, tie his nature to you.

Lilith
HRCC Student

Re: Spell to make a husband keep his word

Unread post by Lilith » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:53 am

Thank you very much. I'll do those :)

pathofsuccess

I need to succeed!!! - Compelling a person

Unread post by pathofsuccess » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Hello.
I am having some issues with someone who is not doing what this person was supposed to do. We had a deal and this person made me a promise to do everything in a friendly way.
Lately, this person has a lot of personal issues and for some reason, is "using" me as a "release".
Sometimes I think this person is possessed by some bad vibes or so.
I already burned a red "Stop Gossip" candle because I was a victim of harassement by this person. I also burned another candle: a pink one in order to calm this person's heart.
I am praying regularly and right now I started burning a candle "I can, you can't"
I need to succeed with the deal that we made. I need to change this person's bad ideas and amgry behavior.
I am asking for some advice and/or ritual that I can make.
Thanks!
God bless you all!

NotDorianGray

Re: I need to succeed!!! - Compelling a Friend

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 am

You need to use a white skull candle to get into their head.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:35 am

Have you gotten a reading about this situation? I think it can help you navigate through all these issues that you speak of. I would recommend that you do some cleansing on them, and then I would recommend that you protect yourself, which is very important in this case. It is important to protect yourself from negativity that this person could be generating, and to save you from getting hit from any negativity from being talked bad about since you are using stop gossip work.

Next, I would do some cast off evil work to help with the bad habits, and work with some compelling products to compel them to keep their promise. I would work with a skull candle as NDG said, Or you could work a purple candle dressed with compelling and controlling products. I would include some poppy seeds to help weaken them to do as you ask long with some calamus, licorice, and some five finger grass (I like to use this to help with promises, and get what I want from others.)

In addition, you can do the same thing, and put the good ideas or the ideas you would like them to have into a skull candle.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

pathofsuccess

Unread post by pathofsuccess » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Thanks a lot for the ideas....
I am a newbie here and I am not sure about the "work" that I have to do.
I am felling more confident with my prayers but this person is SO stubborn and sometimes scares me verbally.
I went to a reader close to where I live and the person that put some cards for me said that I am in a very difficult situation. I have to pray, do some work and keep the faith.
I am doing everything and I believe that in the end I will be successful because I deserve it.
What I have to do with the white skull candle? Put a piece of paper inside with the deal we had inside the candle and let it burn? Can you explain me a little bit, please?
And this cast off evil work?
I am a little confused....sorry!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:06 pm

I would carve the person's name onto the skull candle. Write a petition stating that they will honour the agreement (you may wish to use a magical ink to do this) and place it under the candle. Dress the candle with Compelling or Do As I Say oil and burn it. you may wish to load it with herbs as well, but you're a beginner and this is about as basic as a candle spell gets. Talk to the candle as it burns, speak to it as if it's that person and tell tehm to honour their agreement. You don't need to burn the skull candle all in one go. You can snuff or pinch (NOT BLOW) it out after about 15 minutes each night.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:50 pm

For the cast off evil, get the kit...that is great for a beginner. If not get the vigil light at least.

TRC12

Speed up a business deal without paying anymore money

Unread post by TRC12 » Tue May 11, 2010 8:04 pm

I have hired a person to do some work for me. I owe this person about $600 more.

They are promising me that they will be completed with the task before September 2010. They first promised me that they will be finished before April 2010. Just an idea of where we are at, I cannot afford another extension.

Also, I happen to know some of her other clients, and they are forewarning me that this person will always find other reasons to charge more money in addition to what you already owe, if you don't pay attention.

Lately, I have been following instructions from the company on what I need to do on my part. I just want to reassure myself that they will not, or will not need to charge me any extra money before they complete the job. The job is 'credit repair' by the way.

Is there some way that I can speed this process up, and reassure that they do not charge me anymore money? I want this to play out in my favor.

And by the way, I am very compliant with the contract that I have signed, I just want to kinda speed things up, and keep them on my side of the table, and not charge me anymore money. She always comment on how I am one of her best clients. I pay in installments, and I do not discuss this business with anyone whatsoever.

I think that she postpones the finish date because she sometimes get lazy and don't do any work. I need her to step up and finish with my case. When her clients talk to me about their situation with her, I just act dumb. It just feels right.

Please help! Any ideas or magic that might help me? Thanks

TRC12

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Speed up a business deal without paying anymore money

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Compelling products can be used to make your contractor keep to their promised dead line. Use the compelling products on a figurine candle while praying for them to get the work done on time.

Work with Road Opener to ensure to clear out the obstacles.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

TRC12

Unread post by TRC12 » Wed May 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Thanks Conjureman,

Which figurine candle should I use? I will use the compelling oils to dress that candle, right? Also, how do you go about using road opener oil? I do not have this oil, but I do have some compelling oil on the way from LM. Thanks again,

TRC12

TRC12

Unread post by TRC12 » Thu May 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Hello all,

It is me again. I went ahead and burned a white 7day glass candle, because I was not sure of the color to use. I read someplace that white was sort of universal, so I dressed the candle with the road opener oil, and compelling oil. Then I wrote a petition on parchment paper to remove the obstacles that I spoke about in the earlier post, and wouldn't you know that this lady called me today, to take back a previous discount that she had given me back in December 2009. I need to call her back so that we can discuss the details and facts invovled, because I was so shocked at what she said that I told her that I could not speak to her while I was at work. OMG! What happened. I lit the candle last Sunday I think, and it is still burning now today. So now I have to talk to her with the candle burning, and this is what I did not want to happen-for her to ask me for more money. I feel very bad. Is there anything else that I can try? Anything? And she is still not done with the job, and she is still asking for money. Who knew!? Please help!!

Thanks again in advance. :cry:

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri May 28, 2010 12:41 am

Here's where old school Hoodoo and modern technology collide......the husband (aka The Lying Cheating Scum-Sucking SOB! :lol: ) is being difficult and has not given me access to a financial site I have to have access to, especially if I want to move out of military housing and need to be able to prove his income and housing allotment.

I just ordered the Essence of Bend Over products from LM, along with Cat's book. Hopefully being a small order, I'll get it soon so I can start working him in that regard. In the meantime, I have a question......anyone have luck with, or have tried 'anointing' or tricking an email or text message? If so, how did you do it. I'm thinking the best way would be to have a candle going while writing and sending the email (He saves my emails as opposed to deleting the texts, so I think tricking the email would work best) along with incense and perhaps anointing the corners of my laptop with the oil while the email page is open?

My husband is very much of the technology generation and communicates mostly via text and the random email. Email will soon be the only way I will be able to communicate with him due to his deployment schedule, so finding a way to work him through them will be essential. I'm trying to figure out a way to get an actual package sent to him that I can trick, but in the meantime I'm trying to find all possible ways to work him, so any suggestions here would be most appreciated!

Also, I know he is not only lying to me, but to her, his family and his command on more things than I have room to list. What would be the best products and the best way to have those lies start unraveling with everyone? Clarity? Not sure here, so suggestions are welcome on that front as well!

Thanks in advance!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

cognitivedissonance

Re: 'Anointing'/Tricking Emails and Texts....

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Fri May 28, 2010 3:11 am

Somebody earlier suggested anointing the keyboard, maybe "Pay Me" might be the most appropriate.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri May 28, 2010 8:55 am

You can dress your keyboard and monitor with oil, a five spot on the key board, the four corners of the monitor, but it is nowhere near as strong as actually getting him in contact with the trick.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Fri May 28, 2010 11:04 am

I can't give you any batter info on the LM supplies and their usage, but I can say that I am in the same boat. If you have evidence of his lying and even his adultery, take it to his chain of command. Keep EVERYTHING he sends you, even txts and send them to his chain. If you can get phone records and have his text message logs subpoenaed, and they include proof of his adultery, and this is if you REALLY want to stick it to him, but if you give those to his chain he will at the least have his rank stripped, could end up with a dishonorable discharge (actually those 2 will happen if you prove his lies in general probably with an article 15 too) but if his chain deems his behavior damaging enough to his company as a whole, he could spend up to a year in military prison. I went through all of this with my lying cheating SOB of a husband just in the past 6 months, though I decided to hold my tongue for the sake of our son, but if you have no problems completely destroying him, that's what you can do. It would probably help to dress the hard copies of things with appropriate sachet powders, like court case for the subpoena and maybe clarity for the things you give to his chain. I'm sure others would have a better idea of what to dress them with, but these are the mundane actions you could take. This is all US Army information, but I think most of it carried through the whole US military.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri May 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Thank you, Hail. I was thinking something like that anointing pattern, but wasn't sure. And I'm still trying to figure out how to actually get a piece of mail to him. I'll probably have to contact the Ombudsman about it as he is supposedly in a temp barracks room pending his crew's deployment, which means he really can't get mail there, and I'm not sure about sending things to his boat while they're in they're home port. While I realize the distance makes things harder, I do feel the need to start working him in a variety of ways now, rather than waiting until he's even harder to contact during deployment.

Cognitive...I'm still getting the money we agreed to, however, I need access to the actual site that shows what he gets paid and what our housing allowance is for a lease. The Navy would bend him over without LM's help should he try to cut me off financially. The military is very very clear on servicemembers' obligations to their dependents.

Eilis, sorry you are going through the same thing. And I'm accumulating everything you already mentioned. However, I cannot financially support myself (gave that up in the hopes of soothing his crappy self-esteem, and totally regretting it) at this time. He's agreed to financially take care of me until he gets back from his rotation in the Middle East early next year so I can find a better/second job and get on my feet. If I destroy him with the Navy (and that's not a given, that's actually up to his CO how hard he would be punished, and I have never met his CO so I have no idea how 'by the book' he is about CMJ) I will most certainly end up hurting myself. I need to shield myself from any 'blast radius' before letting his command do what they will with him.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Fri May 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Oh yeah, I so get that, I'm currently living off his separation pay and only because he's required by military law to give it to me until the divorce is final. I don't know if they have that in the Navy but if you haven't already looked into it you should, at the least as a shield against (what I call with my husband) tantrums so he can't cut you off completely no matter how many screaming threats.

My $0.02 on the hoodoo side is a doll baby anointed with Essence of Bend Over Oil plus Pay Me Oil plus Compelling Oil to try to get him to stop lying. This way you don't have to worry about laying digital tricks, even though you should defiantly lay them where ever you can.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri May 28, 2010 11:02 pm

His family sep pay, or does the Army have something else besides that? Navy Fam Sep is a joke of an amount, so I can't imagine trying to live on that! lol And I've already spoken to legal, the guideline for what I would get is far less than I'm getting out of him now, so if I don't have to take it to court just yet, I'm not going to. We don't have children so the amount I would be able to try to claim I need in court is far less than most wives. And mine is all sorts of passive-aggressive. He doesn't throw screaming fits, I'd just wake up one morning and not have access to any of the money and he'd have created some horrible wrong in his head that I did to justify cutting me off.

I was thinking of a doll baby. He left behind some clothes, including a few t-shirts I haven't washed yet, so as soon as I read up on that more and get some more things from LM, I plan on making one. Stopping his lying would be far harder (I honestly think he has some psychological problem here as he literally cannot be honest with ANYONE, including his own mother) than getting those around him to see his lies for what they are. The only thing I can think of for that could be Clarity, unless anyone else has some other ideas in that department........

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sat May 29, 2010 4:41 pm

No, probably same thing diff name, mine's pretty pathetic too and only "works" cause I get food stamps from the state. Anyway, keep us updated, I feel for you.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat May 29, 2010 5:02 pm

You too! I'm grateful we don't have children. I can't imagine what it would be like having to try to deal with infidelity in a marriage when you have to worry about your child's welfare too! But we'll both come out of our messes stronger and wiser for it.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sat May 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Having been in the military I will say this, if he isnt deployed currently then his pay is standard...if you know his rank and the number of years he has been in service you can go to any site with a military pay chart such as this one http://www.navycs.com/2010-military-pay-chart.html and find out his pay, then you need to add in his BAH http://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/perdiem/bah.html and then do the same with the BAS....

Once he gets deployed of course it is much more complicated but this should be able to get you started --

I will say this however, while I am all for getting people back who hurt you, think about how his lack of a job (getting kicked out of the military) will also affect you and your child i.e. child support, alimony, benefits etc. It is unlikely that he will get any worthwhile job when he gets out... I am a disabled veteran and my child's college education is paid for. If you really wanna stick it to...let him stay in and take every cent you can.

just my 2 cents
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sat May 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Phoenix, assuming you were referring to me because the OP states they don't have kids, those factors are the exact reason why I've taken my pain elsewhere and have left my ex alone. If I cast anything on him it'll be to either get him to stop being an epic douche (which seems to be slowly taking care of itself) or maybe to ring some more money out of him. It's one of those things that made me step back and realize I'm a much better person than I gave myself credit for.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun May 30, 2010 3:26 am

Phoenix, I don't have children with my epic douche (love that term, Eilis! :) ) And for the three years we've been married, I have been the ONLY one to deal with matters of his pay, withholdings, bill paying, etc etc. He can't be bothered. So I am well aware of what we get every month, however, my knowledge does not cut it on rental applications that ask for proof of income. I need his LES for that and after dipshit got himself locked out of MyPay by entering the wrong log in ID and pass one to many times, he's not given me the new log in ID and pass. I need those in order to move out of housing and into civilian housing.

And wanting to wring whatever I can out of him is why I have not brought both his and her (yes, he's sleeping with a female sailor so there is the potential for two Captain's Masts for the price of one) commands into it. If I do that, he will be punished, and he will force the divorce sooner and break off all contact. What I have in mind for him is even worse that 90-day restriction, stripped rank and 1/2 pay x2. Besides, that is my ace-in-the-hole should he try to cut me off. The second he does that, packages go to his command, her command and his family (he's lied to them about things they will think are serious enough to completely cut ties with him, probably permanently), however that is a last resort.

Forcing them to break up, moving my life into a better place, and getting him to come crawling back once everyone sees him for what he is will be far more satisfying than a slap on the wrist.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun May 30, 2010 9:08 am

Ah I see, sorry for misunderstanding--- now that I would probably take to his chain of command and see if I could get them to give a copy, I think both of you guys are going in the right direction here and wish you luck :)

Just as an aside though, in addition to just making him pay--- when I requested information about a spell to help bring out the truth, someone (I think ConjureMan) suggested using compellin oil on a candle on him while having surrounding candles representing others (family, friends, law enforcement etc) covered in clarity oil to force him to show himself and allow them to see him for who he really is. spells-to-bring-out-the-truth--t6473.html

Best of luck to you ladies
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun May 30, 2010 9:27 am

Thanks Phoenix.....have Compelling oil here now to add to Essence of Bend Over, and the Clarity oil is on order. Sounds like a good idea. Thanks for passing that one on!

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sun May 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Maljen, that's crazy, with the exception of military branch and kid our stories are practically mirrored. Married 3 years, I took care of all the finances, and he left me/cheated with, well, not another service member, but the wife of one (who's husband is deployed and an E7 while my ex is a measly E4).

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun May 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Eilis / Mis_Liz, sadly neither one of our stories are all that uncommon. I'm sure you and I could take up several threads with the stories of all the servicemen and women we know who cheat or the spouses that do. Not to mention all the other crap that goes on that the civilian world never hears about. That's the reason I don't get wrapped up in Memorial Day or Veteran's Day. As horrible as it sounds, I know too many people who should be shot for what they've done in uniform, and not thanked for it, and I refuse to randomly make heroes out of people who should be called any but 'hero'. And for the record, I felt that way BEFORE my husband cheated. Between being married to and working for the Navy, I've seen and heard far too much at this point.

TRC12

Seeking credit repair success; speeding up contractor

Unread post by TRC12 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Hello all,

There is a private contractor who is providing a service of credit repair for me.

She was working for a law firm, then she resigned after learning how to do this job herself, and is now making extra money on the side minus the law firm.

Anyway, she has been working on my case for about 10 months now.

She promised me completion in April 2010.

I am done paying the fee, and now I need results because my car is leased and I must turn it back in by November 2010. The finance company does not allow courtesy extensions.

The problem is that I am not allowed to have my credit checked until she is done with the credit repair or I will be charged an additional fee of $650. And of course, I cannot go seeking a car without having my credit checked.

Can anyone suggest any ideas or products that I could possibly use and conquer this case with success? The necessary factor here, is that I will need a car in 3 months, no matter what.

And now that I am finish paying, I am not seeing a drive from her to work quicker, and I am not receiving constant letters from the credit bureaus anymore.

As a matter of fact, I have not received any mail from the credit bureas yet, since my last payment, which was my final payment.

Any suggestions?

Yes I have spoken with her, and she says that I better pray that it will be all finished by November. There's no initiative there.

Please help! :?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Seeking credit repair success; speeding up contractor

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:52 am

Use some Compelling products on her to make her get off her a@@ and work for you as promised. You can put her in a bottle with compelling herbs and shake it several times daily while giving her commands.
Do some Road Opening work for the case for yourself at the same time.

When you speak with her - and DO speak with her about this - wear Commanding &/or Do As I Say oil so that you ooze with authority.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

TRC12

Unread post by TRC12 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Thanks Devi,

When you say put her in a bottle, does that mean to place her name inside a bottle in addition to compelling herbs like: calamus root, licorice root, and five finger grass (not really sure of which herbs are compelling herbs). I have some road opener oil, and compelling oil both from luckymojo mail orders. I still need to see her in order to give her my mail from the credit bureaus. Any ideas on getting personal concerns from her, or is her name on paper enough to get me started?

Thanks again

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 am

Try to get her to write her signature for you while you're there, and then use that. If she has a picture online of herself, then grab that image and use it along with the signature, or by itself if you can't get a signature. If she leaves the office while you're still in there, you could try seeing if maybe there are some hair on the back of her chair.

Yes, place her concerns with a petition paper into a bottle with the appropriate herbs. Pray over each ingredient as you put them in, telling them their role in the work.
I would recommend working the bottle in the following way: Shake it at least 3 times a day, while calling out your commands. I like to put heat on bottles like these, so I will often dress a vigil candle with the appropriate oils for the case and have it working; then each time I shake the bottle, I also heat it up over the candle flame. You may also burn candles on top of this jar if you wish - 4" candles or tealights work well, dressed with the appropriate oils.

You can read more about bottle spells here: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

TRC12

Unread post by TRC12 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Thank you so much Devi.

I really appreciate your attention. I will use her signature from the original contract, and when I meet her again, I will ask her to wait outside and take her picture while she waits for me in her car. Probably from a window where she cant see me. I think this is a good idea. It will be hard to get her hair, but I will start with the picture and her original signature from the contract. Thank you so much. I will pray that these ideas will work for the best outcome. She is a real crook.

Thanks again

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:58 pm

When you shake her hand... or even though this is a professional relationship-- shake her hand then give her a hug. If her hair is below shoulder length-- you are good to go; however, you could always give an embrassing hug and grab the back of her head-- as you do it (obviously gently). I have come up with some pretty nifty ways for obtaining everything from blackcat hair (from a skiddish cat) to some hair from a spiritual dog (long story) I am an animal lover, especially dogs...
anyway Many of my clients hug me and some I reach out and hug--- and this is in the professional sector. I help them this is why. Normally people in my profession probably dont get hugs. If she sees you as non threatening you wont just get a "lean in hug" --I'm hoping you can figure that light hearted description out!
Be careful taking the picture-- don't get caught when you are trying to get the hair!!! Best bet... take a picture of her going into or out of her office if you need it... but DON'T STALK!! As always use common sense!!
Good luck to you!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Before you go snapping pictures, just check to see if there's one of her already online that you can use.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:34 pm

I was thinking that too, Devi like an an online profile???
I do not have enough experience to determine whether or not a clear picture vs a print out from an online (anything) is acceptable to Hoodoo. I'd love to know the answer to this please. My gutt says it goes back to the intent and purpose, the picture with today's technology on a computer printed out on an average printer might still be recognized. ????? What I mean is the clarity of the picture...
Of course there might be other technological ways to print out something on photo paper. I have three computers and I can't keep up with a lot of new things. (technology)
Thanks in advance.
#1606 GA

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:52 am

I think you're overthinking this. A picture is a picture - whether you take it, or you grab it from somewhere else. A clear picture is definitely better than a fuzzy one - after all it's acting as a link to the person, so if it's all fuzzy, then it's a pretty fuzzy link. But most pictures online print out just fine. I don't bother printing pics on photo paper, regular paper is fine. I guess unless you have a not-so-great printer or something.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:14 am

Thanks for the clarification Devi.
Have a great day!
#1606 GA

Curiosity
Newly Registered

Unread post by Curiosity » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:47 am

Well, yet again I am hoping you guys can help me out a jam! I hired (and paid!) a photographer to do some work. I saw (and used) the first few photos and they came out brilliantly. She has a great reputation, very professional, all was well. But she never sent me the full set of photos that I paid for.

I was supposed to get a thumb drive from her with the full set of photos and she never sent it. Now she won't respond to my emails. She's still shooting and even did a magazine cover lately, so this is completely bizarre. This woman has an excellent reputation (although she won't for long)! I have a receipt and contract so I'll be fine if I have to take her to small claims court, but I would really rather just have the photos and not the hassle! And I need the photos soon.

I tried burning some candles dressed with compelling oil over a name paper, but that doesn't seem to be strong enough. Maybe I'm just being impatient, I only started a few days ago, but my instinct tells me that might not be enough.

Any suggestions? I don't have any personal concerns, unfortunately.

Thanks LM community for your good advice, as always!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Paid someone, need them to finish the work

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Compelling is definitely the way to go; I would put the contract under the candle, it has the person's personal concerns (signature right?)...and I agree with your first thought, you may not have allowed enough time...

Also try getting a picture of her online.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:58 pm

you could also type up a letter and dress it with compelling powder and mail it to her.

jwmcclin gives great advice too, keep those candles burning.

you could also get LM to burn a compelling candle at the church on your behalf to back up your work.
http://www.missionary-independent.org/

good luck!

Curiosity
Newly Registered

Unread post by Curiosity » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Thank you both! I took your advice and already ordered a compelling candle from the church. GREAT idea. I feel more relaxed knowing they're helping. Also, while I don't have a signature (we just made an informal email contract/letter of agreement), I still do have the email and I can print that out, and a photo as well.

Boy, have I learned my lesson about these signatures! I know I have enough to hold her legally, which was all I was thinking of at the time, but I need to remember to get these signatures on all my agreements from now on for magic work. They come in so handy!

Thanks guys.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Personal concerns are a powerful magical link, cat lists them on her website in descending order of strength, according to hoodoo folk magic:

Genital fluids: menstrual blood, semen, vaginal fluid
Other biological concerns: urine, feces, sweat, blood, spit
Hair: pubic, head, armpit, beard
Person's unwashed clothing: underwear, socks, handkerchief
Person's foot track lifted from the dirt
"Shed" body items: nail clippings, baby teeth
Person's bath water, wash water, drinking water
Person's handwriting on paper
Something Person owned or wore
Something Person touched, e.g. butt from smoked cigarette
Photo of Person
Drawing or silhouette of Person
Person's business card
Person's full name written on paper 9 times
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

sakura

Compelling Someone to Keep a Promise?

Unread post by sakura » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:44 pm

I checked the Compelling section of the online book, and this seems like what I should do:

"Others prefer to undertake a more complex spell that may involve burning a figural candle and incense. They may light a brazier of Compelling Incense, carve the person's name with a coffin nail into a purple offertory candle (for power) or a green devil figural candle (for the return of money owed), anoint the candle with Compelling Oil, and recite the 37th Psalm ("Fret not thyself with evildoers") while the candle burns."

Questions: --Nude or clothed figural candle?
--Do I need a petition paper beneath it?
--Burn the candle all at once or over a period of days, and which day to start it?

Also, is there a way to arrange for retribution if the promise is broken? Can I throw that in there somehow?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Compelling Someone to Keep a Promise?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:29 pm

You can use whichever candle you want. Typically people use it for clothed ones for like a boss, or something to do with a job or future job. You can read more here http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#figural

2. You can put a name paper or petition under it. That is up to you but I would do it to help focus your intentions.

3. It is up to you and how well you can focus if you want to burn it in one day or over a period of days. If you can focus and have the energy to do it over a certain amount of days, then do so. You can start on Thursday, Tuesday, or perhaps Wednesday.

http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

4.You can say in your petition "May you keep this promise or suffer" something to that degree.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Compelling Someone to Keep a Promise?

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Another great psalm for compelling and domination work is the 8th Psalm.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Curiosity
Newly Registered

Unread post by Curiosity » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Just wanted to follow up with my great results in case it's a useful story for anyone.

I did gather more personal concerns, as jwmcclin suggested--a photo and a few emails. I also asked St Expedite for help. But after a few days I got a strong intuition that compelling work wasn't going to work and instead, I should focus on blessing and road opening work, as I had a feeling something (like emotional/mental issues) was preventing this person from finishing the job (this was backed by the fact that she'd clearly had good intentions when I'd hired her and her behavoir had been very odd).

This was confirmed when I did a Compelling candle at MISC and the report that came back was pretty bad--lots of obstacles, not looking at a fabulous outcome.

So I focused on blessing this person I'd hired and trying to remove her obstacles, and I contracted MISC to do a road -opening candle. After a few days I had a dream about her, then she finally returned my emails and then, a freakin' miracle, she actually sent me the work. Not everything I'd asked for, but enough to end this already. It had been dragging on for almost six months!

So just today, when all this has been over for about a week, I got my MISC candle report on the road opening candle, and it was fantastic--"you should find the road ahead cleared for you to get what you want." And of course they were right. Nicole, thank you for your awesome & super helpful reports in both cases.

So a happy ending and thank you for your help again, LM!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Hooray curiosity! Great News and Miss Nichole is Grand!!! Great advice given by corazon and jwmcclin!!!
...and that's how it "works" y'all, great advice and the follow through! :)
#1606 GA

lajolli79

fastidious person must be made to respect my daughter's day

Unread post by lajolli79 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Hi guys,

So, I'm planning this event for my Daughter's sweet 15..long story short every place that I've inquired about for the banquet hall is booked. Finally last week I found a place that price wise and space wise works well.

now the problem is that when I called last week, I was told that I was going to meet with this person, show us the ballroom, then sign a contract. So, since last week she told me that she was going to e-mail me the information, yesterday I called her to let her know that I had not received anything, gave her an alternative email nothing.

today, I called to let her know that I have not received anything. She made up this laim excuse that the server was not working. Yes, it pretty much sounds like she does not want to lease me the space for the party!!

Honestly I feel outraged because I feel that it's due to us being hispanic.

My problem is that there is no other place available. This is the only place to host her party, and to be honest if this doesnt go through she will not be able to have it.

It's such a big thing because to us it's like a wedding, mass, invitation, dancing, food..and I just don't know what to do to pursuade this woman. She will pretty much ruin a milestone in her life..I cant change the date, I cant change the place Ive worked and thought about every possible angle..and the worst thing is that time is crucial at this point because I have to send out the invitations with the information to the banquet hall!!...

What would you all suggest that I can do..asap.

I was thinking a honey jar, I do have her name and last name, but that might take a while.

I don't know if I should call again..the worst thing is that she's the executive director..So I don't know what I can do, what I should do at this point.

If I order anything at this point it will take a while to arrive..so my hands are pretty much tied, so here is what I have at home.I have a Road Opener candle, Peace Water, Hoyt's Bergamont, Clarity Oil, Controlling Oil, Compelling oil, Compelling oil, 13 Herb Bath, Hyssop, Calamus Root Chips, Balm of Gilead Buds, Deer's Tongue Leaf, Poppy Seeds, Raspberry Leaf, Magnolia Leaf.

I hope that someone can please help us.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: fastidious person must be made to respect my daughter's day

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:41 pm

You have the makings of a good spell here. You could start with the 13-Herb bath and burn the Road Opener candle, dressed with Calamus Root Chips, Controlling Oil, and Deer's Tongue Leaf. Beside it, you might burn a light blue candle with two Balm of Gilead Buds, a few drops of Peace Water, and Bergamot; then finish with a hyssop bath.

I suggest the Bergamot on the blue "peace" candle so that you establish a friendly relationship with her -- but on YOUR terms.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:07 pm

I´d go with Bergamot, as Miss Michaele suggested mixed with Van-Van or Road Opener on a Orange candle. Incense as well of the same sort.
Ligtht the incense first then the candle.
Before you do it, ask how much (incense etc) is needed to make this work fast, trust the answer and use that exact amount.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

lajolli79

Unread post by lajolli79 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:58 pm

Thank you both for the great insight..i will definitely start today..i pray that all goes well..my daughter really deserves it..shes such a great kid!! Blessings to both..

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: fastidious person must be made to respect my daughters day

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:38 pm

My contribution to this thread is to change the title. You had written a defeated prediction of failure as your title. I am retitling it to express victory.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lajolli79

Unread post by lajolli79 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:31 am

thank you so much Cat... I had a dream last night that she was faxing over the contract, I'm staying positive! thanks for the positive reinforcement.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:15 am

To get someone to stick to deal/contract or promise made. This is a spell to compel someone to keep to their promise by using compelling and controlling oils combined with skull candle type spell. You can use this in various types of spells. Maybe after marriage proposal but haven't walked down isle (use self created marriage certificate with both parties names), contracts, promises made but not kept.

USE THE FOLLOWING:

CANDLE:
1 plain unlabelled purple glass vigil candle or 1 Command-Compel-Control Vigil Candle
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

SACHET:
Essense of Bend Over Sachet
http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-essence ... -over.html

OILS:
Compelling Oil
Pay Me Now Oil
Bergamont Essential Oil
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

HERBS:
Calamus Root: Control & Dominate Situation
Licorice Root: Control Over Person Situation
5 Finger Grass: To Gain Favor
Blue Flag Root: Draw Money, Prosperity, Wealth
John Conqueror Root: To Conquer Situation
Red Pepper or Ginger: To Heat Things Up (only a tiny bit)
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

2 pictures of target.

Picture 1: Write petition on back of one of targets picture. Picture 2: Name paper with DOB.

Picture 2: Write your petition on back of other picture, dress with compelling oil, pay me, add pinch of each herb inside name paper and fold towards you as you speak your intent. Place under small bowl or small flat dish.

Cut out of Purple Skull: on back of skull write what you want them to think. You will keep your promise to...blah, blah blah and write the targets name on forehead of paper skull. Dress with Essence of Bend Over Sachet. Praying as you do so. Tape skull to outside of candle.

Cleanse Candle with Florida Water. Poke 3 wholes in candle in name of father, son and holy ghost. Dress candle with oils and with calamus, 5 finger, blue flag and a sprinkle of essence of BO. Speak/Pray your intent over the candle as you it close to your mouth. Know on candle 3 times if you like still saying your intent.

Place Picture 1 under dish. Sit candle on top of dish. Surround base of candle with red peppers/ginger. light, speak/focus on intent.

[Picture 2: Name paper with DOB prepared earlier] Take the name paper and fold it and stuff down into the candle after the wax has melted enough to do so.

Burn candle each night blowing tobacco smoke onto face of paper skull and speakings their thoughts. Or burn straight through if you need to keep heat on it.

Additional element you can use as you are burning the purple candle. Mirror Spell so person can look at what they promised.

Get two square craft mirrors. Tape picture of target on one mirror (facing outward) and tape the email or contract to other mirror (facing outward). Dress contract/email with Look Me Over Oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-look-me-over.htmland with other condition oils that address your situation. Add Yarrow and herbs that address your situation and offer compelling/control element such as Calamus and Licorice, plus Tobacco and Ginger between the two mirrors. Put the mirror face to face so target can look at the contract/email, etc. Tie mirrors together with white thread and covered with green clothe then with white and wrapped with white thread to hold. Blow rum and tobacco smoke onto packet late at night as target slept, speaking "his thoughts" and then burned tea light on top dressed with compelling oil.

This REALLY DOES WORK! Well at least it did for me. Hope it does for someone else too!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Compel Person to Make Good on Contract, Deal, Promise

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:20 am

This is a good spell. Thanks for posting.

CAN-GLS-COMM
Command - Compel - Control Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:42 am

catherineyronwode wrote:This is a good spell. Thanks for posting.

CAN-GLS-COMM
Command - Compel - Control Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

Thanks Ms. Cat!!! I was wondering if there was anything else I could have done to add some umph and make it any better. Maybe into a Great Spell?? :D
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:47 am

This is wonderful -

Thank you so much for the information
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

Sands

How to deal with a conwoman who thinks she's above the law?

Unread post by Sands » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:20 pm

I signed up with a school nearly a year ago, giving it the benefit of the doubt although it was relatively new. It wasn't long before I realized that the main contact was dishonest and couldn't deliver as promised.

I withdrew and asked for the money I had paid towards the purchase of student insurance back. The main contact did everything in her power to persuade me to remain but when she saw that she could not sway me, she refused to repay me and acted as though I had somehow betrayed her.

I let her know that I would pursue her to the fullest extent of the law to get my money back and I reported her to the Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Commission, Attorney General of her state and the Attorney General of my state.

At this time, I found out that a nearly identical situation occurred with another student and that she got away with it by lying to her state's Attorney General. I personally verified that information upon speaking to the student.

So far, the Better Business Bureau gave up on her and closed the case as unanswered. The Attorney General first closed the case and then reopened it in order to get more information that she has not provided, although more than three months have passed since their request. They recently informed me that they are continuing to follow up but, as of right now, nothing appears to be happening.

I tried a Pay Me candle spell months ago and I was informed that the candle broke in half and the spell did not work.

I also did a Destruction and Crossing Candle Spell, which I was informed, seemed to go well.

I lit a Command Compel Control Candle for the Attorney General's Representative who is handling the case and that burned well. However, she is clearly ignoring the Attorney General in the hopes that they will go away.

What can be done for this woman whom I am confident is pure,unadulterated evil personified?

I want my money back and I will not give up.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”