Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Greetings from Texas :)

Zarzamora

Greetings from Texas :)

Unread post by Zarzamora » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi! I'm Zarzamora, and I am a big fan of the lucky mojo podcast. I am a pagan seeker, and I'm especially interested in North American folk magic of various types. I find Hoodoo both beautiful and beautifully practical - at least the Hoodoo I have been exposed to so far - through podcasts and online reading.

Anyway, I am very honored to be here and to have the opportunity to pull up a seat in this community. I will confess that I am - as I have heard Cat call it - "lady-hearted" - I strive to alleviate suffering and strive not to injure even insects.

Other random facts - I love plants and may be interested in growing a few Hoodoo-specific ones - if I can find the means to plant them. I already have a few dragon plants in my home.

I am a lesbian and might one day be interested in serving the lgbtq community - so I am very interested in adaptations toward these ends.

I have been reading tarot cards since the age of 13 (19 years) and I am relatively familiar with astrology though not an expert.

I am a student of Ariel's nondenominational witches primer and am committed to completing my work there as well.

Anyway, nice to meet y'all and thank you so much for the opportunity to be here and also to listen to the podcast! :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Greetings from Texas :)

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Welcome to our forums! Nice to see you here!

Good luck,
-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:13 am

Welcome to the forum! Zarzamora.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:47 am

Hi Zarzamora,
Welcome to the forum. Good to meet you!
If you log in and listen live to the podcast you can chat to other practitioners during the show.

I've seen more specific hoodoo tricks for gay men then women, although most love conjure fits both or can easily by adapted.

I also love plants and I like to grow them ones or at least see them growing somewhere, even though I order them dried later. That connection of having seen the plant alive helps my work.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Hi there Zarzamora,
I am also in Texas (San Antonio) we have A LOT of workers in the state :-) I wish you lots of luck on your path and have fun perusing the forum.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

hlisa81734

Unread post by hlisa81734 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Hello! I am new to the forum as well. Received my first order Thursday and placed another one today.
;-) Glad to see other Texans here. I live in Denton.

Lisa

hlisa81734

Unread post by hlisa81734 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Well, lets try this again! I guess my first post didn't go through. Anyway, received my first order Thursday and placed another one today. ;-). I live in Denton.

Lisa

Zarzamora

Unread post by Zarzamora » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:41 am

How cool. I love Denton. :)

Zarzamora

Unread post by Zarzamora » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:44 am

Oh, and thanks so much for the welcome! I would love to listen live, but I think the show happens when I'm at work - and my internet connection is pretty slow at home. Thank goodness there's a podcast of it so I have the ability listen later. I think it's a beautiful show.

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “2011 Public Forum Introductions”