Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Both honey jars and vinegar jars are interactive things; you light a candle on the honey jar each night; you shake the vinegar jar and say claws-and-teeth prayers over it each night. I'm not sure that disguising the work will be enough to conceal it, unless you can get a few minutes of privacy each day.

Many workers who have to share living space with non-conjure folks will put their work away when they're not actively tending to it. A box in your dresser or under your bed or ... Anyway someplace "out of sight, out of [his] mind," but accessible to you. Personally, I am uncomfortable with other people touching my work (and even with certain people seeing it), but your mileage may vary.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Yeah, I'm thinking I might just stash them for the week, as much as I hate to do it. My ex is acting difficult, already, which doesn't bode well for the 6 days he'll be here. Better safe than sorry, I think.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Can you stash them out of his sight in the bathroom, and work them just before your daily shower?
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:23 am

MissMichaele wrote:Can you stash them out of his sight in the bathroom, and work them just before your daily shower?
I wish! He has a thing about showering together >.<

I think once he's gone I might just work both jars very hard...burn candles in constant sequence, etc. etc. for a day or two to 'fire' them back up.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Mysticserver

Unread post by Mysticserver » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:44 am

I have been doing Boss Fix bottle spells to help keep things positive at work. I need to do some additional back up work on my immediate supervisor and someone we supervise. I thought of the St Martha the Dominator bottle spell as I have a good working relationship with her. I am however hesitant because both my targets are also female. Any thoughts? I love the bottle spells as they are easily hidden in my office. Also, any suggestions on what to use to fill the (pre-fixed) bottles? Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 pm

You can put sugar in the Boss Fix bottle spell to keep things sweet in the office.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:50 pm

You can work Saint Martha the Dominator on male AND female. Also lucky mojo sells Saint martha bottle spells so you can buy one that is already made for you which you can just add the personal concerns.

BTS-CAT-MADO Bottle Spell Catholic, Plain Martha the Dominator, no contents, you fill $10.00

BTS-CAX-MADO Bottle Spell Catholic, Prepared Martha the Dominator, painted, fixed with contents and candle $15.00

If you want to make your own you are going to use domination, controlling type herbs & curio. So I would add calamus, licorice, knot weed, some poppy seeds (confusing them so you over power them), masters of the woods. I would add some St. Martha sachet powder.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:06 pm

It is more economically and fool-proof to purchase the fixed bottle spell (in other words, no guess work); if you decide you make your own, LM sells each herb that starsnthesky7 recommended, found below.

Calamus (http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html)
Licorice (http://herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html)
Know Weed (http://herb-magic.com/knot-weed.html)
Poppy Seeds (http://herb-magic.com/poppy-seed.html)
Master of the Woods (http://herb-magic.com/master-of-the-woods.html)
Saint Martha Sachet Powder (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html#catholic)

Good Luck in your work!

Mysticserver

Unread post by Mysticserver » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Thank you for your help!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:11 pm

I agree if you are in no particular rush, then definitely go for the St. Martha Bottle from lucky mojo. While you are waiting for your shipment, you can always petition her simply with a red candle. Or you can have the Missionary independent Spiritual Church set a st. martha and/or boss fix candle while you wait.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Mysticserver

Unread post by Mysticserver » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:26 pm

I did the LM fixed St Martha bottle spell naming my supervisor and two other people needing to be dominated. Within a day the two people were definitely in check. I can't wait for my boss to come back from vacation and see the change! Thank you St. Martha!!

Seph

Unread post by Seph » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:30 am

I hope this isn’t a duplicate question. I did a quick search first.

With inflammatory confusion jar spells, once the work is completed you should toss the jar into the river…over the shoulder without looking back of course.

But there is a natural pond in the center of where these people are. Would it make sense to toss the jar into that pond?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:00 am

It has to be running water. But you can bury the jar on their property as well.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:33 am

A standing body of water does not have anywhere near the same type of energy or magical symbolism as a running body of water, so you cannot substitute one for the other. Running water moves things around, shakes them up, agitates them, and then carries things away from you and out of your life. Standing water just kind of sits there.

If you want to get it close to them, then do as Stars says and bury it on their property.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Seph

Unread post by Seph » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:23 pm

I’m not intending to substitute still water for running water. I guess where my lack of understanding lies is that if burying something is done in order to fix it to that place, wouldn’t tossing it in a still pond where it would sink to the bottom into the sediment have the same effect?

That’s my intention to fix it to that spot especially since digging might not be a possible option. If I were to throw it into the river, the weight of the jar in all likelyhood make it sink to the bottom in any case.

In addition I would perform the agitation with the relevant objects within the jar containing vinegar.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Seph wrote:I’m not intending to substitute still water for running water. I guess where my lack of understanding lies is that if burying something is done in order to fix it to that place, wouldn’t tossing it in a still pond where it would sink to the bottom into the sediment have the same effect?
No, not in the least. A pound and a hole in the ground are very different things of course, magically as well as physically.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Agreed, identify a river or bury it on their property. Another option is to put it in a potted plant and give it to them.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:57 pm

I'm kind of new to this forum and I've had a lot of question I've wanted to ask for ages.
One of my questions is related to a Bottle Spell I made for an enemy of mine.
The lady in question has been rude to me, stolen men, back-bites others around her and she's constantly trying to bully me and lower my self-confidence. Nasty piece of work she is.
Anyway, I had a container lying around and some things that seemed like good ingredients, so I made a bottle spell out of them.
I filled the container with:
9 Needles, 9 Hairpins (they always stab me in the head, so I figured they'd work), 9 Straight Pins, a pinch of Valerian/Vandal Root, a carved skull made of animal bone, two samples of her handwriting (one paper has her name on it), and a bit of dirt from the grave of a person who died badly.
I put it all in the bottle and sealed it with candle wax.

After I made it, I wasn't sure how I should deploy it so it's influence would be fixed on her. I can't get to her property, but I do have access to her workplace and there are the options of burying it at a crossroads or hiding it in a tree.
Is there a certain way or a certain place I should get rid of it?
On a side note, I thought it was kind of funny that the tin/bottle her spell is in is a candy tin. I thought it was kind of ironic that the tin was "sweet" on the outside and "mean" on the inside. Kind of like my target. :D
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Have you had a reading to see if this spell would work on this person? Although it seems you have been researching; I am recommending that you read further about bottle spells and how they are deployed here http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Thank you Jwmcclin. :)
I have been trying to research a lot and I'm trying to learn as much as I can about Hoodoo on both the forums and Miss Cat's other pages.
I haven't got much money at all these days and unfortunately I can't afford to spend money on professional readings and spell kits.

As my enemy is under the impression that we are "friends", I have frequent contact with her, hence why I really am hoping this spell will work on her.
I read something about sticking pins into the cork of the bottle so that they hit the name-papers and objects inside the bottle.
My spell is in a candy tin, but I do have a corked bottle lying around somewhere.
Would it be better to switch the bottle's contents into a glass, cork-topped bottle instead?

Any help is much appreciated.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:37 pm

That is the reason I suggested the reading, you don't want to waste time nor money. In addition, the reading will tell you exactly what will work for this person, no guess work... Lucky Mojo has a list of excellent, readers found here AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. The minimum fee is $10.00 for a 10 minute reading and that may be enough to ask and answer your questions. Please consider before going further.

Another good read is found here, it discusses Hoodoo in Theory and Practice (http://www,luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html)

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:16 pm

I defenitely will check that out!

In the meantime though, is there a certain period of time I should wait to see if the spell is working?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:48 pm

3 days for a (watch for a) sign; 3 weeks for (wait for) movement; and 3 months for (wait for completion) results.

Read here for examples of what I posted...

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:22 pm

I checked that page out and it was really really helpful.
I am so glad I became a member of these forums!
I disposed of the bottle at a crossroads, much to the amusement of the two store clerks across the street. Oh well, I guess that's the price you pay for getting the job done. :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:36 am

You may see signs past the 3 days, but you should at least see them within 3 days. 3 days 3 weeks and 3 months is all a general guideline of each spell work performed. A petitioner should understand that their main goal may not be accomplished entirely at this time.

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:14 pm

This is going to be my next order. I wanted to make sure I get what I am to do with this item. After getting the bottle and preparing it I then just set the bottle on my alter and every now and then shake it right? Or do I need to add a liquid first?

Thanks!
-Auberon

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:23 pm

These are three different bottle spells right? To make them shaking bottles, you add, the liquid or mineral to it before sealing it. Instructions are included... I would shake it everyday (while saying my prayer or petition) for the first week than once weekly...or to your schedule.

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Correct, a trio of bottle spells my friend. Prosperity first, then attraction. Two more questions first is the liquid and/or mineral included or separate? If not any recommendations on what to use for them?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:48 am

If you buy them fixed the herbs and minerals are included, if not you need to add ingredients to the bottles yourself.
To make shaking bottles you can order some Hoyt's cologne, sugar can also be used.
I do not believe that is included.
On this bottle spell page there is an entry on shaking bottles.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoyts.html

mifacturas

Unread post by mifacturas » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:57 am

Hi,

Does this work..?

Bury picture with salt so the person has bad luck. Has anyone heard of this? If so, does it work?

As always, many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Videodrome
Newly Registered

Unread post by Videodrome » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Hi there. I have recently purchased the following fixed bottle spells:

attraction
love me
reconciliation
stop gossip
prosperity
fast luck

they are really pretty and everything, but i am having troubles with the instructions. all i got was a yellow paper, with some descriptions, but i don't see any sort of step by step guide. do i need to add ingredients? how do they work?? how long shall i keep each bottle? how do i dispose of them and so on. can please someone help? thanks so much!

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Thanks!

Prosperity bottle ordered with the orange blossom as it seems more suited for what I want then Hoyt's if I read everything right.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Hi there,
This makes no sense to me because salt is primarily used for cleansing, protection, and in some cases blessing.

Unless you are talking about black salt which can be used in crossing work, I think that this is erroneous. You would be better to work with products like crossing sachet powder or goofer dust:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Here's the link for Witches (AKA Black) Salt http://herb-magic.com/black-witches-salt.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Actually there is an old timey conjure that uses salt alone to get rid of a person. It isn't done to mess them up or ruin them, nor give them bad luck, but you take their name (or photo in this case) and place in a bag with salt and place in a dark closet and it will remove that person from your life.

If you are specifically looking to mess them up, give them bad luck, ill health etc. Crossing products are what you are looking for.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Is it possible that you have gotten two ideas mixed up? Using salt to protect yourself, up to and including driving someone away, as described above in this threas, is not the same as "giving them bad luck."
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:33 am

Hi

I purchased 2 bottles, one yellow and one white, from LM sometime back. Unfortunately, I have forgotten their respective purposes and which are not indicated with the accompanying instructions.

Can someone help?

Thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:43 am

If you purchased bottled spells, look through this list (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles.html) and identify by pictures. There is a picture in the little window in the bottle. Alternatively, you can log onto your account and review your purchase (if you purchased online).

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:59 am

Thank you jwmcclin. I did go to the bottle spell site but not all the bottles are featured and yellow and white are the ones not featured. :(

I didn't purchase via online but by email. LM staff advised me to ask for help on this forum as they are not able to give me the information for individual products.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:50 am

Do the bottles have any images painted on them?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:16 am

But they can tell you about the product you ordered... Was it a bottle spell or a plain bottle? I'm not clear on what you are asking.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 am

"LM staff advised me to ask for help on this forum as they are not able to give me the information for individual products."

That makes no sense. It does not matter if you ordered by email or online -- if you have a client name, we have a client record, and on your record we will find what you ordered. It would help us to know the date range, because that would mean opening up fewer orders to check. -- but there are more than one white and more than one yellow bottle, so there is no way the forum could assist you.

Additionally, as was already noted, there is a small picture inside each bottle -- is it one of our labels or a Catholic saint? We make both kinds of bottles. Knowing which it was might help you identify it.

Read more about bottle spells here:

http://luckymojo/com/bottlespells.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:26 am

Thanks jwmcclin and miss cat. I didnt realise there is indeed a picture inside the bottle :oops: , yes that helps.

As for my inquiry to LM, just to clarify, my email and return response as below. Nevertheless I am sure that my question was probably misunderstood. So thank you all again. :)

Hi I purchased the following bottle spells but cannot remember their
> purpose (not stated in packaging)
>
> 1) White bottle
> 2) Yellow bottle
>
> Pls help advise. Thank you.

Hello,

I'm sorry, but we cannot give individual product advice by
email. However, you can get FREE advice on all of our
products by registering and posting anonymously to our Lucky
Mojo Forum.

I think that your question could better be addressed there
and you will get lots of help from our Staff, our forum
Moderators, and your fellow hoodoo practitioners.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Can this be used to make a rival leave my boyfriend's life? I've never met her, but she's in my life in that I've encountered her picture and he talks about her.

Or do they need to be directly in your life?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:30 pm

You might consider a freezer box for your situation.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Tue May 03, 2011 3:16 am

So I got my oil and powder for the prosperity bottle spell. I wrote "More Money then I could spend" as my intention seven times, crossed by my name seven times. I added Dollar signs and a few other symbols of wealth and prosperity in each of the four corners. Then I added the paper to the bottle with orange blossom water, a few drops of prosperity oil and a few drops of attraction oil and a pinch of prosperity sachet powder. I then placed the green candle with "WEALTH" carved on it and dressed in prosperity oils and powder in the mouth of the battle and let it burn down and sealed it.

I used psalm 23 as I did this and as it is a shaking bottle spell plan to shake it every day while saying the 23rd psalm seven times.

So did I do this right?

Or did I manage to screw it up?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 03, 2011 6:41 am

Sounds good to me. I especially like your petition "More money then I could ever spend", its very positive and doesn't put your goal in the future tense.
HRCC Student #1559

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:58 am

How do I use the love me bottle spell do I burn the candle on top of the jar like the honey jar or do I burn the candle inside the jar and keep repeating everyday? thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:38 am

I think you are asking do you burn the candle on the bottle top? If I remember correctly i think the instructions say to put it into the bottles mouth and burn it ( not the top)..you can continue to burn candles in it, you can seal it with the top when done and shake it daily, fill it with water..etc. you get the idea.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:33 am

Yes, you are correct, j82, stick the candle in the bottle, than burn, this allows you to seal the bottle with the cap when finished. Spellkiss, you can burn the candle in a series of days or all at one time.

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:18 pm

so you burn candles in it daily and fill water in it and shake it and continue to burn them? how long do you do this for? is it like the honey jar in a way?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:09 am

Hi Spellkiss,

I think perhaps you may have misunderstood what jwmcclin was saying. There are MANY alternatives for working with a bottle spell - all equally valid. Options include:

-burn 1 candle in the bottle and then stop it up and deploy (burial in the yard or under a house-plant for a love me bottle spell would probably be best)
-burn a candle in the bottle mouth every day until you get what you want, then dispose of the ritual remains
-burn a candle in the bottle mouth, fill the bottle with florida water, hoyt's colone, sugar water, stop up the bottle and work it by shaking it, keeping it on your altar

It's ''in the same family'' as a honey jar but not the same - the same way you and your uncle are related, but aren't the same gender or age range. You can learn a lot by reading Miss Cat's page on bottle spells which includes vinegar jars, honey jars and bottle spells like the one you're using: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Finally, consider getting one of the LM prepared bottle spells if it's your first time working with one since they come with all the materials and instructions you need: BTS-HOX-LOVE $15

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:58 pm

thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Thanks for the clarity aura.

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Harking back to the money drawing bottle topic covered above, would it be helpful to add charms (like little "gold" coins - the kind used as mardi gras beads sometimes) to such a bottle? Another question: do you find that keeping a bottle and shaking it daily is enough interaction, or is it necessary to carry the bottle with you? I ask because I am considering making a large shaking bottle, and it would be inconvenient to carry it around; rather, I will keep it on my altar and shake/pray over it daily.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:33 am

Rarely are bottle spells (you can, of course, if they were small enough; Momma Starr talks of making bottle spells out of medicine bottles and carrying them in her pockets) carried with you - that's what mojos are generally for. Bottles can be worked in a variety of ways, but shaking and lighting candles on them are the most common.

You could certainly add gold coins to the bottle, although I would actually get some real gold flakes if you're able for that purpose - since they have the eye-catching glitter effect, but also carry the actual spiritual energy of wealth and success! But there's nothing at all wrong with adding things that symbolize wealth to you and look pretty - just make sure you have ingredients that carry the appropriate spirit and energy as well!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:37 am

Lucy, THANK YOU! you just gave me a brilliant idea for a used bottle of Fiery Wall of Protection Oil I just finished off this morning. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :D

Kim1111
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kim1111 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:45 am

Hi I'm new 2 this site, and I was wondering if anyone knows this bottle spell.
I found this spell a few years ago, but I forgot it. It's something like( write the persons name and your name backwards on a piece of paper. Write the names backwards all the way down the paper . then place it in a wine bottle with honey, cinnamon and roes petals , and set the bottle in a dark place.) I think there's more to it, but I cant remember the whole thing. Does anyone know this spell?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Hmm, that sounds like a bit of a hodge-podge of methods that don't make too much sense together...at least from a conjure perspective. You don't say what this spell is supposed to do, so it leaves us even less to go on. I'll try to go through each step and comment.

Writing names backwards is usually done as part of reversing work - to send something back where it came.

Since you are working with honey, cinnamon, and rose petals, which are all love-drawing herbs, it sounds like it's trying to be a sweetening spell to draw/grow love between two people. Adding reversing elements to that wouldn't make any sense.

Then put the bottle in a dark place? Well, you often purposely do that for break-up and souring work between times when you would be working the bottle. Which again, doesn't really make any sense for love work. I mean, if you need to put something out of sight when you're not working it, it often ends up in a dark place; but that's just the nature of having to hide work. Since it specifically is stating "put it in a dark place", usually such an instruction is calling the symbolism/energy/spirit of that action into the work to have a purposeful effect. I don't know why you'd put two people into lovely cinnamon rose and honey and then just stick them in the dark.

Also, just putting something away after making it doesn't make too much sense either. Bottle spells in conjure are generally worked - by shaking, by burning candles on top, etc. Unless it's something like a witch bottle done for protection, which is buried on the property after making it (though still often fed on a monthly basis to keep it working strongly). But this doesn't say to bury it, it just says to keep in a dark place.

So - is the point of the spell to draw love, to reverse something, or to put something into the dark? It doesn't make too much sense to me at all.

If you are looking to sweeten someone to you for love using a bottle/jar, then I suggest you look at this page and this thread on the forum:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

Lucky Mojo sells many honey jar kits for a variety of purposes, with everything you need to work the trick, including instructions here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Hi Kim:
This is a forum to discuss how to use Lucky Mojo products and what's the best one to use in your situation. The shop does sell bottle spells of all different types; it almost sounds like you want a bottle spell for drawing love to you or reconciling a lover to you. You may wish to look at these pages in the Lucky Mojo site:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”