• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:21 pm

Spells For Finding a Leader, Mentor to Move Forward in Life

Spells For Finding a Leader, Mentor to Move Forward in Life

Unread postby Wordsmith_08 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:45 am

I've decided I need a mentor figure in my life and I know the characteristics {physical, mental, and spiritual} which I want but I'm uncertain how to go about a spell to draw this.

I don't want there to be any confusion which is frankly why I'd prefer a gay man as a mentor: no chance of realtionship confusion. As a bisexual female I don't want to have a relationship of trust and dependence become convoluted with sexual overtones. While I'm no longer practising Wicca I do still believe in the male-to-female, female-to-male process or teaching and mentoring.

1. Would human-figure candles work?

2. What oil and incense could be used?

I don't wish to go farther into my desires so I'll leave it at this. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you Saint Jude for your compassion and speedy help! Thank you Saints Michael & Dymphna!
Wordsmith_08

Re: Spell For A Mentor

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:55 am

Essentially this is like a love-drawing spell in which one draws an unknown lover or unknown husband, but you are drawing an unknown teacher.

1. Use the white clothed male figural candle (not the white nude Adam figural candle); carve the name "My Unknown Mentor" on the back.

You may burn the candle singly, or you may incorporate it into the typical Lodestone and Red Candle Love Drawing Spell, substituting the white candle for the red love candle, as described here:

Read about Lodestones here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Read the Lodestone and Red Candle Love Drawing Spell here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract

2. Dress the candle with a mixture of Attraction Oil, King Solomon Wisdom Oil, and Spirit Guide Oil. Burn Attraction incense.

Make your petition paper and your spoken prayer very clear, listing all qualities desired, including the gender / sexual orientation preferences you mentioned in your post, and other factors, such as cost of mentoring, location, and type of teaching / training requested.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Spell For A Mentor

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:16 am

Thank you wordsmith for asking this great question. Thank you Cat for that amazing answer. I will definitely be doing this in the near future. A really good thread/post!

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes