Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Lover-Spouse From His-Her Outside Lover

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Break Up My Lover-Spouse From His-Her Outside Lover

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:06 am

You have been advised on what to do...Cut and Clear. You need to move on. BUT I completely UNDERSTAND! So with that said, I would simply just do some reversing work on her, and reverse back on the havoc and harm she created. BUT before you do that...you should get a consultation to see if that is something should do.

Personally, I would do a cut and clear, and enjoy having your family back together. Do not waste much more time on being angry and over obsessing about what happened. This will eventually translate into your relationship with the trust factor, which may lead to your relationship falling apart...again due to you just not being able to let go.

So go with a cut and clear.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:56 am

Thanks Stars! I needed to hear that....although I'm a little surprised by your response

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:04 am

Why are you surprised? I mean I like to get revenge, and I know you are STEAMING mad. Trust me I know. But In this case...for some reason...I feel like she is going to be her own downfall, and it wont take much. I think you got a happy ending as reconciliation work is hard to do. So I wouldn't waste anymore time thinking about this woman in the past and you shouldnt confuse your anger with hurt. So with that said move on and try to make this go around with your partner permanent. Improve your relationship and dont forget about why you wanted this person back.

But I understand the revenge, but reversing it, and then walking away to improve this relationship is a better route.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:23 am

Thanks Stars! my voice of reason today :)
I think my concern is that I know she has feelings,strong feeling for him. Hot foot seemed to work. Im wondering if I could do a cut and clear on behalf of her to him? you know what I mean? I think i would feel much better if I knew her feelings for him were gone.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:34 am

Well, what I would do is hot foot her (if you have already done this then back up the work every now and then) and then I would make a doll for her bind it then send it down the river OR you could do a freezer to freezer her away from him.

I would dry up her vagina for him so that she is not sexually attracted to him. You could do a skull candle to make her disgusted at the thought of him. I mean you could work with Saint martha to keep her far away from him. And then do her the service of attracting a man to her so that she will forget about your husband or lover.

I would just go back and tie up the loose ends with that and then leave it alone. Trust your work and that it is going to hold. Then go back and concentrate on this relationship as there is a lack of trust here given everything that has happened, and you need to fill in that weakness which allowed this to happen anyways. So my advice to you is you should do a nation sack and stay with me me work along with some love me and chuparrosa products to keep the fidelity love, trust and communication back into your relationship.

But again, I would get a reading to see what would be the best approach for the other woman and to keep her away. A cut and clear wouldnt be the best way in this situation but I would do the skull candle perhaps to make her disgusted at the thought and sight of him.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:40 am

I like the idea of the skull candle! but I dont have any of her personal concerns, although I do know all of her personal info. what would i stuff the skull canlde with?

barat

Unread post by barat » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:05 pm

My girlfriend's husband is having an affair with one of our gfriend's what should i buy here in lucky mojo for her husband to go back to her.Divorce is out she is not willing to let go of her marriage.She found out that the mistress already did something for her husband to stay away from her.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:14 pm

I would recommend that you get a reading first so that you can see exactly what this other woman did, and how strong it is.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

In this reading you need to get addressed if you are able to step in and if you should step in. I am not sure if your friend is aware you are doing spellwork for her. If she is then she needs to take her situation by the reigns rather than you. As her friend you should allow her to get the reading, and then decide financially if she should hire someone. If she wants you to do the work for her then great, but I would highly advise to allow her to be in the process magically. She needs to be involved as she is going to be helpful to the process.

If she is not into doing magic or is unaware you are going to step in magically, then you still need to get a reading to see if you are justified in stepping in.

barat

Unread post by barat » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:19 pm

She doesnt know i believe in these stuff and she asked me if i know someone who can help her.she already did a reading and found out that the mistress already did something to her husband.so i want to know where she could start.am willing to buy it for her.

barat

Unread post by barat » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:19 pm

I would really appreciate all your help..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:42 pm

I would recommend that she get another reading to see what can be done through a reading. One thing she or you dont want to do is potentially up against someone that is stronger than you or is probably reversing your spells back on to you. That is why I advise a reading to see how skilled this other person is and if they have hired someone that is skilled.

For starters I would recommend doing some uncrossing and fiery wall of protection work on herself. She can possibly start to do some uncrossing and protection work on her husband, and then a reading needs to be done to see how to handle the other woman. And you need to see if she is still actively working on the situation and if she is working with someone else.

So you can possibly do a mirror box, freezer work, and work aimed at holding this woman back from working on her husband.

But I think you need to seek a reading still as you dont want to get in over your head when someone is doing work as well.

barat

Unread post by barat » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Starsinthesky thanks for your advice! She already had a reading and was told the mistress had been working against her and had been working on her husband.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Again, I understand that she has had a reading in the past. You need to know your opponent dont assume that you can just battle it out with this woman without knowing what she is capable of. This is why a reading is suggested. Proceed at your own risk.

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Please forgive the long post; trying to keep it short. But this is a very complex situation.

I have what seems to be a common problem: I have been involved with a man for three years (separated by a year when he went out of state).

His sometime girlfriend, who had also been involved with him on and off during this time (not that I was happy about it) is very distraught over his relationship with me and I believe she is working to interfere. She is an artist, and her work is very disturbing. I don't know if she does magic or not, but I read Tarot cards, and they suggest to me she has been the reason for much of our unhappiness. By the way, I don't let men, including him, off for their wrongful behavior. I was mad that he got involved with her; but then that ended and as far as I can see he loves me and we're the real thing.

The cards mention a third party, also an older man in the picture working against us. Also spying.

When I do contact a reader, I am going to mention all this.

Now we're separated again as he got a job in another state. We were getting along well until a couple weeks ago, during the supermoon, when I got mad at him and now he's not talking to me.

I think I need to start out with uncrossing and baths (13 herb) to get the negativity off me. I have been doing the cleansings with hyssop and rue, reciting psalm 37 13 times, which has been helping a great deal. I admit that most mornings, I was very tired and said, I'll do this later today. So I didn't do it in the morning. Also, in my situation, it's hard for me to take long baths, because I have roommates; so I've been brewing the tea, and rubbing a cloth soaked in it on my face and pouring it on me, not drying off. I suppose I have to make a stronger commitment to them! It's hard, but I'll work on it.

After a period of having little money and wanting to contact a rootworker but not being able to, at last I got some (Thank you St. Expedite, St. Anthony, ancestors Dan! Donna! Marie!).

I do intend to contact a rootworker, but I'm a little confused as to who to choose. Or the methods of reading: it's easiest for me if it's done online somehow, chatting or email.

Also, sorry about the last post (the post where I said I was being stalked); I didn't say it right. I actually was looking for supplies you sell to help my situation; to find out why they did this to me and how long.

So, I'm planning to get a reading about the stalking too; where I will go more into this. It's too complicated for the board. My bad.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:09 pm

I think a reading would be most helpful and if you view their profile pages, it lists their preferred methods of contact. They are all brilliant, so see which one best fitts the needs of your situation. Many of them offer email readings.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:43 pm

The best way to select a reader at AIRR is, as Triplethreat said, to read through their biographies and see what their specialties are.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:58 pm

In addition, you can read many comments left by clients in the Customer Testimonies section of this forum.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:33 am

thanks. I have to tell you I had bought a debit card to use online and for mysterious reasons it's being held, and I only got a message that I'll be refunded in seven days. I am in the process of fixing this. very distressing!

cutie1

Break Up Husband from rival Questions and Answers

Unread post by cutie1 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Hi,

I am in a situation where me and my husband are seperated not divorced yet, we left each other and i know that he is talking to this girl that won't leave him a lone,and he won't stop talking to her i tried so many times to break them by talking to him but he is being so stubborn, she is brain washing him, he doesn't want to commit back with me because she is filling his life and entertaining him. i really want to get her out of our life, the girl lives in another state so would a hotfoot candle work for her? Also i have his mother is against me and she is affecting him not to go back with me what can i do to stop her interference and make her accept me and like me back?

Also i need something to use on him to make no other girl interested in him or him not being interested in any other girl besides me? we still meet and talk sometimes. Any suggestions?

thanks

DelArca

Re: hot foot candle question

Unread post by DelArca » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:25 am

cutie1 --

I think you might want to try break up/separation products first or else he might go along with her when she hotfoots away. Try a honey jar for your husband along with the milder love products(come to me etc) and reconciliation. Do a honey jar for the mother in law as well.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: hot foot candle question

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:30 am

cutie1,

Before you do anything, you need to get a reading. You need to see if this relationship can even be put back together at this point. If it can then have the rootworker design out a spellwork plan and tell you exactly what steps and products you need to buy for your situation.

DarkPhoenix
Newly Registered

Unread post by DarkPhoenix » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:52 pm

I'm trying to figure out how best to approach my situation. Someone I fell quite hard for dropped me like a sack of dirt for his pregnant ex who told him she was several months pregnant after we'd been dating a couple months and after they'd supposedly been broken up for a while.

I absolutely know she got pregnant on purpose to keep him as I had visions of this happening from the beginning. My visions for what happens next aren't so clear though I feel compelled to wait I am also overwhelmed with the desire to do something.

His character is such that he is acting out of obligation to what he feels is "right" and ditched me to be with her, though he doesn't love her,for the sake of this "surprise" baby. She's not a pracitioner and I'm sure neither of them are believers but for all intents and purposes, she has cast a banishment spell on me and a come to me spell on him. How do I approach this? I have so much energy welling up in me that I feel like I need to do something.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:15 pm

A reading would be best to see if you can get him back and/or break them up. You need to see if she in face put something on him and you. In addition you may need to hire a rootworker.

In the mean time cleanse yourself....www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

and get a reading here. www.readersandrootworkers.com

DarkPhoenix
Newly Registered

Unread post by DarkPhoenix » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:22 pm

It won't let me edit my post...this reads better and is more clear

I'm trying to figure out how best to approach my situation. Someone I fell quite hard for dropped me like a sack of dirt when his ex told him she was several months pregnant after we'd been dating a couple months and after they'd supposedly been broken up for a while.

I absolutely know she got pregnant on purpose after he wanted to end things so she could keep him. I had visions of this happening from the beginning. My visions for what happens next aren't so clear. I feel compelled to wait but I am also overwhelmed with the desire to do something.

I've had another vision of him but have not been able to interpret it.

His character is such that he is acting out of obligation for what he feels is "right" and ditched me to be with her. He doesn't love her but for the sake of this "surprise" baby he is committing himself to her. She's not a practitioner and I'm sure neither of them are believers but for all intents and purposes, she has cast a Banishment spell on me and a Come to Me spell on him.

How do I approach this? I have so much energy welling up in me that I feel like I need to do something.

I usually use dream work but there is such a wall up around him that I don't think that would work at all.

Godsblessing77

Unread post by Godsblessing77 » Fri May 06, 2011 8:06 pm

I have a very complex situation. Before this happened me and my exboyfriend were together all the time and very happy. My now ex boyfriend of six years met a girl with whom he cheated on me with almost a year ago in secret. I found out but before I found out I noticed he was acting very strange. I knew something was wrong but couldnt put my finger on it. I love this man vey much. And he still comes and goes from my house and every time he is with me he is very loving and I would clearly say he is in love with me. But there is a problem he comes and goes moved away did not tell me where he moved and is still seeing this girl. He still stays in the same city I am in but has acted distant and cold his emotions go up and down. I know for a fact this female put a love spell on him. I have been told in detail that this spell is very strong and that she gave it to him in his drink and foodbecause she is very jealous of me and he totally ignored her and indicated he was not interested but she is determined to change his mind. His mind is changing but his heart is not. His mind is very confused he acts so confused but he shows me without a doubt he is in love with me. What I need help with is I want this spell removed completely, I want us bound together, and protected. I want this spell or any other spell to never be able to be put on him or affect us. Can you help me this is very important.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Original title too vague

KiLovely

Unread post by KiLovely » Sat May 07, 2011 9:28 am

If you want to do the work yourself, LM has a variety of love and return candles, herbs, incense, baths and oils that can help. You may have to burn a break up candle to break them up too. If you want an Airr Rootworker to help, you will have to get a reading first at:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

I have had a reading with Miss Cat & Miss Bri about my love and they offered tips for me

If you were told about the spell, get more confirmation and believe the warning, for I didn't heed my warning and my ex was lead into marriage because I didn't fight it head on back then. Don't make the same mistake that I have. No matter whats on him if he loves you he will always find his way back to you but it won't be the same, you gotta get that B out of the way.

Just know that you are not alone, and that sooo many people like us are going through the same thing. This is definitely an eye opener that people mostly desperate women are resorting to such extreme measures to cause you such pain. I am slowly but surely making progress. I have been seeing my ex for 6 months now and we are getting closer and closer. Just know that if you do the work or pay for it you have to BELIEVE that it will work. I've had some say that he will come back and others that oppose but you know your man better than anyone else at the end of the day, your faith has to be unshakable despite any bad words or actions, pray as much as you can and follow your heart.

~Ki~

Godsblessing77

Unread post by Godsblessing77 » Sun May 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Thank you for the reply yes that b is getting out the way and I know my man I just cannot believe that there are some very heartless people who would rather control someone for there own pleasure an dmake problems with soul mates. I really need help and am determined to get it asap.

Godsblessing77

Unread post by Godsblessing77 » Mon May 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Hello All,

I placed a posting a few day s ago regardinga situation. Are there any other suggestions out there. I have a situation where my ex boyfirend of six years was pulled away by a female who did some rootwork on him and he is giving me a seriously hard time being emotional up and down cold and distant then loving teh next. he also comes and goes. This female is very negative, a liar and manipulator she does not know me at all and does not like me and is very jealous of me and did not like teh fact my boyfriend turned her down so she saught to do rootwork to make him like her and trying to get a marriage proposal. If there are any immediate suggestions would appreciate it.

BluSky

Unread post by BluSky » Tue May 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi Everyone : )

Here is the situation:

My husband is a manager @ a gas station, he was working @ the one that was located 5 min from our home. About 4 years ago the area supervisor sent him to be a manager @ another gas station that is about 45 min from our home and it is in a bad area of town.

There is a woman who has been working there for as long as he has.

I suspected that something was going on for a long time but wasn't sure. I confronted him about 1 week ago and he denied it. I know for a fact that they have been flirting and he has been thinking about having an affair with her. I know this because I had a reading.

I have noticed that my husband does not initiate intimacy, he doesn't want me to sleep with him because he says I snore he doesn't talk to me,he has changed so much and is very cold and distant with me. .He doesn't text or call me because he says he is too busy to be talking or texting him. There are 3 women that work for him, he is so nice and considerate with them, he protects and defends them as much as possible, they do no wrong. He works 6 1/2 days. They get more time with him than I do. The woman in question knows about Hoodoo ,footwork,tarot readings because I asked her if she knew anyone and she did. I asked her because my empathic ability suspected she did.

He has been treating me so differently, he used to be so loving and now there is nothing, all we do is argue. I know she did something to break us up.. I know because I see all the signs. This women has 4 kids with 4 different men and she currently has a boyfriend that goes back and forth with her.

My husband is always there for her and me, well, I get no love, no attention, no nothing.,,,,

This woman has given my husband so many problems yet he doesn't fire her.

He gave her and only her a ride in our new jeep, he had her name tags in the jeep,,, I blew a fuse and told him I knew and had known what had been going for quite a while. He made up an excuse, I told him unwanted her tags out of my jeep and I didn't want her or anyone else in our jeep ever again, he said ok.

I love my husband and I want our marriage to be what it used to.

I feel she has done a spell on him, I feel it very strongly, I am quite psychic myself.

I'll bet anything that they have been intimate. Like I said all we do is argue, I am so depressed and all I do is cry. He doesn't care what time I get home or who I'm with or what I'm doing, he doesn't call me not even to ask if I'm ok.

This man that I am married to is not my husband. She did something to him and our marriage and she knows it .My husband is my best friend and the love of my life, we don't have any children but we do have a few dogs and cats and that is our little family.

I have never done anything to this woman, I don't know why she wants to break up our little living family : (

Our 15th year wedding anniversry is coming up on June 15th, we are going camping for 5 days, I hope to have this situation over soon, I just can't take it anymore. I'm so heart broken : (

Now, what I need is this:

1) What spell can I use to get his boss to transfer him from that store to the one he was @ before or to one that is close by our house? How do I go about having him transferred close to home without her?

2) I don't want her to follow him. How do I get her out of our lives?

3) it's as if she is controlling him because anything she wants she gets. How can I break this spell she put on my husband?

Thanks for your help in advance

tay123

Unread post by tay123 » Tue May 10, 2011 7:40 pm

My boyfriend and i been together for a year and we have a lot of good times together but occasionally when we fight there is this girl who he claims is just his friend( but i believe there is more between them) who is always getting in between us and our arguments. I want to end their friendship/relationship she is really becoming a trouble maker to me.

Please hep me with ways to get rid of her

thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed May 11, 2011 8:25 am

Boss Fix to get the boss to do what you want. Hot Foot her out of your lives. Reversal to send her evil back to her.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

BluSky

Unread post by BluSky » Wed May 11, 2011 11:32 am

Thanks so much, makes total sence.

Thanks for your kindness

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed May 11, 2011 2:10 pm

If you didn't ask last time, you should get another reading about whether 1. the woman has done any rootwork on her husband or has anyone working on her behalf; 2. what's exactly keeping them close, or why your husband is so drawn to her; 3. what are any possible issues/weaknesses in their connection, areas of attack for you. 4. about your relationship with your hubby, what are the gaps or what areas should you work on to improve things? It's a lot easier to work around this situation, magic-wise, if you know what to aim at, when you go for the kill.

A vinegar jar to sour their relationship. A moving candle spell (look this up on the forum) to pull her away from your hubby, and to pull him to you. Hot Foot to drive her away. I'd focus on getting her out of the picture/causing a huge fall-out between them first, rather than having your husband move back to a station closer to home, coz if they're still going strong they can always travel to meet up. I'm not experienced with Reversal work so hopefully other members will chime in, or you can ask the worker you get a reading from next.

And, get a Nation Sack to tie your hubby's nature so he can't get it on with another woman. Feed him your red every month, for starters.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 12, 2011 7:33 am

To get him interested in you again: Follow Me Boy, Fire of Love, Marriage, Chuparrosa products.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

BluSky

Unread post by BluSky » Thu May 12, 2011 12:22 pm

cabriellenil,

I did get another reading and was told she did indeed put a spell (rootwork) on him.
As per what is keeping him so attached to her? I did some thinking ladt night and this is what i came up with,,,,

Well the rootwork for sure.
She has not had any of the 4 childrens different fathers stay with her, they did the deed and I feel that she thought that one of them would marry her by getting pregnant, but that hasn't happened.
My husband is such a wonderful, loving , patient ,thoughtful, hard working, funny intelligent, devoted man.He is an awesome manager. He cares about his employees and goes way beyond what is asked of him. My husband is Air Force Retired. I think Thst she wants what I have, she wants financial stability, a home, someone to help her raise her kids, someone who will treat her like a princess. She knows how he treats me and how good he is to me. She basically wants to take over, she wants me out of the way.
His weakness is that he is too nice, more so with the women than the 2 males that are working for him, one of which is leaving next week. The other weakness is his schedule, he works 6 1/2 days. He is up by 3:00 and home around 4-5 pm. As a manager he is required to answer any calls or texts from his employees, but most of the calls are from her.She started texting him this week.
Last week she called my husband while we were in bedspending time together , she was crying and told my husband that she was having issues with her boyfriend and he left her.She said she was going to be late to work because she needed to find a babysitter.
He said ok. I sent her a text the next day , I was very upset with her for infringing on our time. I told her that her issue with her boyfriend is her personal problem not an emergency.
I showed the text to my husband. He didn't have much to say.
She showed the text to the other female co-workers and was talking about me. I know this because my husband told me. He told me that he didn't want me communicating with any of the employees, so I changed my cell # and said ok. He also said other things that are out of character of him to say.

I looked around on the forum and I have enjoyed reading all the topics. To me Rootwork is like a Dr.prescription, every situation has it's differences.Now i know I'm not well versed in Rootwork , so this just my personal opinion.

I'm going to do 2 Spells in conjunction. Vinegar Jar ( to sour thier bond ) and Fix Boss ( to have him relocated close to home) This woman thinks my husband is her Knight and Shining Armore , the only problem for her is that he is married and is in live with his princess and I'm in the way. I'm not going to take it anymore, I'm going to do the spells that you all suggested : )

@ Mama Micki,
Thanks for your Love Spell advice, I will take : )

On another note:

My husband has his degree as a Network Administrator with a 4.0 GPA , he graduated 6 years ago.b
He hasn't found a job in his career field ( IT ) because its so saturated and very competitive. So he's been a manager @ a gas station for 6 years. I don't want him to work @ the gas station anymore, un
I want him to get a job in his career field .He applied with so many companies but nothing came of it.

What spell can I use so that he can find a job in his career field? It's been 6 years and I have asked him to reapply and keep applying with other companies but he won't , he lost all hope 6 years ago,, I feel ao bad for him.

Thanks so much for your advice, u ladies have been so helpful and kind

BluSky

Unread post by BluSky » Thu May 12, 2011 12:29 pm

I forgot to mention:

My husband is a Taurus , he is very shy and does not come on to women, he's not a talker, he's very quiet in a nice way, he's not rude
She is a Taurus.
I'm a Virgo.

mudra

Unread post by mudra » Tue May 17, 2011 9:16 am

Hello,

What is an effective spell that I can do to stop & prevent my husband from visiting his mistress?

I just found out that he's planning on seeing her around august to november. I found out from his email to her, accidental turn of events lead me in finding it out so I'm very convinced and I believe in my heart that it's a warning sign for me from unknown forces so I can do what's necessary to stop it.

He doesn't know and has no clue that I'm aware of his plans. The other woman lives in a different state about 1000 miles away from us, so he'll definitely fly to go to her and I've been checking our credit card activities for any travel bookings, no booking so far. I really don't want to confront him about it because for sure it will turn into an argument/fight & I don't want that to happen!( I just want to keep the peace in my home right now).

I know there are plenty of options for me (in terms of spell) but right now I'm so lost and confused and running out of time to do more research, etc. and I have to do something NOW before he books that travel!

So if there's a way for me to stop & prevent him through magick/spell, then please let me know what's the fastest & most effective one.

I'll aprreciate any recommendation & help you can extend to me, thanks!

PS.
I plan to have a reading to find out how deep his relationship is with her and what needs to be done to end that but right now, I just want to stop him from seeing her. Once that's been done, I'll deal with the other issues about them later because for sure that will require some time for me to do it.
Thank you St. Jude, St. Joseph, Archangel Michael, Holy Spirit, Sacred Heart of Jesus!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 17, 2011 10:34 am

I would start a put her and he into a bottle with Break Up & Inflammatory Confusion oils/powders and work that bottle several times a day.

You could also do some work to draw a new lover to her so she will lose interest in your husband at the same time.

Work with Stay At Home, Stay With Me, and Fires of Love products in a honey jar that you make a pair of lodestones dressed with the sexual fluids of you and your husband and named for each one of you. Work that daily as well. You could make a small packet of fidelity herbs, and your husband and you's concerns and place that between the mattress of your bed, or duct taped to the frame underneath as well. You could also tie a pair of his unwashed underwear into a knot and bury it in your yard to plant him to you and your home.

It is a good idea to get that reading asap to get very specific advice tailored to whatever the divination shows.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mudra

Unread post by mudra » Tue May 17, 2011 11:43 am

Thanks for your recommendation Devi!

I'm actually reading around the forum and happen to read about freezer spells. Do you think it would work for my husband, say I can freeze him to stay home and never go to the state where the mistress lives (i know some information about her,i happen to know her address...)?

As to drawing a new lover to her, how do I do that?

Thanks again, I'll appreciate your reply! And any more reply from any one is always welcome, so please just post, thanks!
Thank you St. Jude, St. Joseph, Archangel Michael, Holy Spirit, Sacred Heart of Jesus!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 17, 2011 11:45 am

If you want to use freezer work, then I would freeze her out of his life.

You could work love/lust-drawing work on her with the intention of her finding a lover locally to her who will monopolize all of her attentions. Come To Me, Love Me, Attraction, or even something like Kiss Me Now could work for that purpose. if you wanted to use a spell-kit, then you could go with the Attraction kit.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 17, 2011 2:45 pm

I agree with Devi about the freezer jar. I would do that with some knot weed, licorice root, along with some bend over of essence. You can choose to use your urine for the paper packet as a means of dominance.

As for getting her a new lover....I would do a moving candle spell. If you are ready for something slightly more advanced you can do a 4 candle moving spell where one candle woudl represent you, him her, and a new lover. Walking her candle towards a new lover at the same time walking it away from him and his candle away from her towards you. You can research this on the forum.

I think the best thing to do here is hire a rootworker. I know you are emotionally charged about the situation and I think getting someone to work on it is the best and most efficient way.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

mudra

Unread post by mudra » Wed May 18, 2011 5:29 am

Thanks for all your replies!

@starsinthesky7, yes I'm planning to hire a rootworker to have the work done for me because right now there are so many things happening in my life right now that I may not be able to focus on doing the work myself and I agree that hiring a rootworker would be my best option...

I also looked at the Essence of Bend Over Spell, you think it may work in my case too? Just thinking that if in any case that it may be brought up by my husband (or me, coz right now I'm bursting inside w/ anger and I wanna whoop his *ss, just controlling myself and keeping my calm..), i just tell him to "DO NOT GO THERE! JUST STAY HERE!", you think it may work???

Right now, I just really want to make sure that his planned trip will NOT push through or will be cancelled for any reason and by any means....then I'll deal with his relationship issues with the other woman later...let me know, thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 18, 2011 7:57 am

You can always petition St. Peter to close his roads for travel. ;)

mudra

Unread post by mudra » Wed May 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Thanks for the suggestion Devi..but I researched about St. Peter and read that he works most favorably with men petitioners & not much with women??? Plus, he's implored in "opening doors" (metaphor of course) so I'm not sure if petitioning him for "closing roads/doors" would be appropriate...I'm thinking about St. Martha, too....oh well.

Anyway, I will just pray/meditate for guidance on this about which option should I go for that will most likely bring favorable solution to my problem.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 18, 2011 5:29 pm

That is definitely NOT true about Saint Peter. He has came through for me, and I know someone else that has worked with him as well that is a woman. So I am not sure where you read that but they are most likely wrong. He is petitioned for opening AND closing doors. Closing the door meaning closing off an opportunity for someone else to progress.

I would advise you to educate yourself on working with Saints and/or having a rootworker teach you how to do so.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 19, 2011 2:43 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:That is definitely NOT true about Saint Peter. He has came through for me, and I know someone else that has worked with him as well that is a woman. So I am not sure where you read that but they are most likely wrong. He is petitioned for opening AND closing doors. Closing the door meaning closing off an opportunity for someone else to progress.

I would advise you to educate yourself on working with Saints and/or having a rootworker teach you how to do so.
The idea that Saint Peter does not like to work with woman I believe comes from history. When he was in Rome he preached a lot of things that cast sexuality in general, and woman specifically in a bad light. That said, I've never actually heard him refusing to help someone based solely on gender and can think of three female rootdoctors who work with him just off the top of my head.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 19, 2011 4:13 am

Okay.. fair enough. But I think it should be important to spread the correct information for future readers. I advise a person to get some divination done to see if that Saint will work with you.

mudra

Unread post by mudra » Thu May 19, 2011 7:43 am

That's very enlightening info indeed, thanks!

Any best day of the week to start the novena prayer to St. Peter? I read about the color of candles to light (white & red), do I have to light 2 candles at same time or will either 1 color do?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 19, 2011 11:57 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Okay.. fair enough. But I think it should be important to spread the correct information for future readers. I advise a person to get some divination done to see if that Saint will work with you.
I competently agree :) Just wanted to shed some light on why people draw that conclusion about Saint Peter. :D
HRCC Student #1559

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Thu May 19, 2011 12:39 pm

I am in much of the same situation. I did a reading and it seems the man I love feels very strong about me as well and possible that we could be very happy together if he is able to get some clarity and be able to clear from his ex.

I currently started a break up spell kit and lemon spell same night and disposed of the lemon in the crossroads. I have also done a freezer spell for the ex but due to his feeling of duty, and time invested he goes back but is not happy and the reader said both arent and he will begin to withdraw. I also started a honey jar I have been working for a week for him and just started one for his family and friends, that though they like me will pull for him to be happy with me.

He recently told me he planned to move to be with her as he feels she needs help but did not base love and can see the depression forming again. I have also ordered stuff for a moving spell as directed by the reader to move him to me and her towards another man.

I have been looking at St. Martha to help petition for help with the break up and provide him clarity that he can and will be happy as we had something so amazing and even the reader felt that.

If there is more you feel I can do or do better, please let me know.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 19, 2011 2:27 pm

@ Turnsteel. Oh I know lol. Sorry if I came off like I didn't agree with you. Im glad you posted the history behind it so it wont become misconstrued.

@Mudra....you can light either candle. Tuesday is his day. You can light a combination of red and white tea lights or any sized candle. Perhaps if you work with a pendulum or card reading to see which color he would like for you to use regarding the matter. For removing obstacles, you can also use a road opener candle.

@Moonbabe

1. You need to get a reading to see what needs to be done to A) get him away from this woman and B) bring him back to you. It does not seem like you have a plan and it seems like you are doing it through trial and error...meaning you are just trying tricks to see if they take care of the issue.

2. I would do some clarity AND king solomon wisdom work to give him clarity to see her for what she really is, and to have him make the best decision for himself when it comes to her. I think thats where you may have gone wrong. I would not petiton for clarity to see you in a good way away from her. It may be more successful for him just to see her for what she really is, and getting him to act on that. But really you need to get down why does he keep feeling the need to play the knight to come safe her. I would do clarity work saying that he is not happy with her, and he needs to make the best decision to part ways from her.

Clarity work needs to be done on the other woman as well. If she is unhappy when she is with him, then give her the clarity and wisdom to see that and make the best decision for herself.

I would work with saint martha to hold her back so you can get ahead, and the same for him.

And if this woman needs help...then give her the help she needs. If he is providing financial assistance...get her a job, or perhaps another person with money so that he will not need to be the person giving it to her. If she is depressed or whatever, then work with St. Dymphna, and do some work regarding that.

It seems this woman is using him as a crutch, and his good nature is being taken advantage of. But I feel like there is more to the situation than that. He has some feelings for her...they may not be loving but there is something there.

3. You need to work on them as your main project. I would keep a honey jar lit on the side for you and him, but your main focus should be on him. THEN do work to bring you and him together.

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Thu May 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Thank you for that. As for the freezer and honeyjar, that was pror to my reading.

After the reading, I was told to work the break up spell which I did start and to do a skull candle with clarity, wisdom and cut and clear oil as you were saying. I am waiting for the order to arrive.

As for the girl, she has much control and uses him for financial reasons too. I am ordering two St. Martha candles and the St. Martha oil.

I greatly appreciate your input and if there is something additional.

After starting the honey jar, a couple days later a song that had meaning to the both of us played and then again a couple days later. He has also started to talk a bit more after being distant for a couple weeks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Well then help her finances so she wont need him anymore. she is just using that as a crutch and he is buying into it.

I would leave out the cut and clear from the skull candle, but that is my personal preference.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 19, 2011 8:37 pm

In light of Saint Peter's history there are some traditions that hold that Saint Peter tends to be a tad colder towards women than men. I've never heard of him denying anyone based on gender and it is important to remember that the relationship between saint and individuals is very personal. Despite what's read on the internet your ultimate source for information is going to be Saint Peter himself. As Starsinthesky and Turnsteel pointed out he absolutely does work with women.

That said, like Saint Martha there are traditions that indicate he favors one gender of the other. Just as Saint Martha is called upon to bring home a wayward house there are works in Portugal and South America that call upon Saint Peter to dominate a wife. I provide this just as some background.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Fri May 20, 2011 4:05 am

Thank you for the advice.

As I am currently doing the break up spell, on the 7th day I have to leave town. Should I take it with me to finish... Finish on the 7th day in the morning?
As for burying in his yard, as she is at a distance, it would have to wait till I returned. Where should I keep it? Continue shaking it till I can place it where it needs to be?

I am waiting for the other order for the clarity and wisdom and will focus on them both being able to see the situation and each other clearly to enable them to move on.

mudra

Unread post by mudra » Fri May 20, 2011 6:42 pm

@starsinthesky7, thanks for clarifying that. Anyway, I just like to ask which one of the prayers can I use, I found 2:
http://www.drstandley.com/guidance_StPeter.shtml
http://www.catholic.org/clife/prayers/prayer.php?p=186

I noticed that there's no specified line/paragraph where you mention your intention (like in other novenas), do I just say my intentions/petitions at the end of the prayers?
This is my first time to pray to St. Peter so I just want to make it right since I've already received some signs from him (twice today) after a couple of days of prayer and I believe he's willing to work with me...

@ConjureMan, thanks for that additional info :)

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Sat May 21, 2011 11:45 am

I started the moving spell last night but wanted to get insight. The black candle for the other girl is burning strong with no wax going down the sides. My flame wasn't burning as strong at first but flame went higher and at times stronger then her with the same result of no wax dripping down the side but burning more in my target candles direction. His candle is actually making the changes. Burning faster than both of the female candles with a smaller flame but his dripping while the other two are not. The wax is dripping in the direction of my candle.

On her candle I put break up, separation and a little clarity oil. Same on the back side of his candle facing her and towers me and my candle love me, return to me, stay with me and chuparrosa oil with a little of fire of love sachets powder.

His flame with burn a little more but not as strong as the two female flames. But wax dripping my way.

What may this mean?
Thank you

curiocrow
HRCC Student

Unread post by curiocrow » Tue May 24, 2011 10:42 pm

I might suggest a reading to find more about the true nature of the relationship first. Depending on the result I would say you can take several courses of action. One would be to do work to keep your lover faithful. If this other girl is problematic, maybe look into the break up or separation work / products or something along the lines of banishing or cut and clear. I'd start there.

LovelyE

Unread post by LovelyE » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:54 am

Hello!

I've been off from the forums since I haven't had much available time, but I'm sure that I've already told you about wanting to attract into commitment my lover.

Well there's someone I really don't have a good feeling about, they aren't dating but I do see that there's lots of ongoing communication between them, nothing in person but all through chat and web-pages, I want to stop this now that it is just starting than simply letting it keep growing.

I have her names and date of birth but I just got a picture of her too, so I am thinking of doing the following.

Take both pictures, his and hers ,and put them facing away from each other then tying the pictures up with a black lace/string, as to keep them always against each other (that's just my interpretation so I don't know if it's a good idea).

Then putting both pictures inside a glass jar with Break Up Oil and Separation Oil, plus vinegar as to sour things up and animal feces.

I need to buy the corresponding oils as I check the website but I would really want to see if this sounds good as I am simply putting 2 and 2 together on my own.

Any help or corrections is greatly appreciated! I want to cut all ties between them! Please let me know if what I have planned out for the spell is correct.

LovelyE

Unread post by LovelyE » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Ps: I know it sounds a bit ridiculous as I said it hasn't been anything in person, but the woman is a friend of one of my lover's cousin and they're always together, so as you see there's a chance that if the online flirtation from her part to his keeps on going they could meet up and like I said I'd like to work on this now that is fresh and new rather than having to regret it if it grows into something more.

Just wanted to clarify that...

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”