Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Gaylette Gale
HRCC Student
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Gaylette Gale » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:29 am

Hello--

I have recently ordered several Come to Me products and used these while creating a honey jar spell (well, in this case I used molasses) to attract a coworker. In this I had placed a few of his personal effects, a petition paper, certain herbs such as violet leaves, deer's tongue and a few other things, and I have been burning red candles on it for about a week now.

I had received a (very insightful, thank you!) reading from an AIRR worker who did see that there might be issues in this relationship, but that this could be worth pursuing.

I noticed, at first, that this person did start coming around and talking more over the past week; however, there was a much greater change in a relationship with a completely different workmate-- he begin interacting with me much more, and also did several things to help me (spontaneously offering an hour of leave and a training trip that would greatly enhance my desire to stay in this job)!.

So I am now a bit confused-- although I like this person very much I am not interested in pursuing anything there because this individual is married (and, while I realize there are certain spells that could be worked to change that, I am not interested in playing in other people's lives to that extent!).

So! I had also bought a Come to Me spell kit that I was planning to use on the first (unattached!) person I mentioned, next week when the moon is waxing, but now I am reconsidering since he hasn't been too responsive to the honey kit and also I now in a state of confusion about the whole situation-- any thoughts on whether it would be best to just work this spell using a list of qualities desired in a partner, rather than a specific person?

Anyway, thanks so much to any/all who read this, and particular appreciation to anyone who responds! I've really enjoyed reading through this forum, and trying various Lucky Mojo projects, so have found this a great resource.

Thanks again, and I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!

acresofdiamonds

Unread post by acresofdiamonds » Sun May 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi, I posted recently about the honey jar where the glass lid broke when the candle burned down and got an extra boost from left over wax and wicks from previous candles. This was a honey jar for money. I will be starting a new jar (metal lid!!, lesson learned) on Wednesday or Thursday. In the meantime, the good news is that I keep finding pennies... 5 of them, and a nickel so far. Since I posted. But, twice since then, I prayed to St. Expedite for some speedy cash. Both times I used tea light candles, both times they did not burn down clean, there was considerable amounts of wax left. All the other tea lights I have lit recently have burned down without leaving much wax. So there is some unfinished business, which I would think is the proper disposal of the broken honey jar spell. Then I somehow felt compelled to seal the whole top of the jar with wax, sealing off any broken pieces of the lid, and also the neck of the jar. I put what was left over of the two tea lights in the jar before sealing it. All the original contents of that jar are sealed in there. Now I am left wondering how to dispose of this broken spell? I messed it up, so even though the jar has not fulfilled what I intended it to do, dispersing/disposing of the jar and its contents does not feel right. But dispose of it somehow I must, or do something. I am moving at the end of this month, so I don't want to bury the jar on this property (plus this place has bad energy). I read through the various disposal methods I found on LM and nothing seems to click here. Any suggestions how I can dispose of this broken spell properly without any negative influences regarding sweetening money to me? I want to have this done before I start the new jar. Thanks.

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Mon May 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Hi,

I am about to start this honey jar basically i have some hrs from hsi private area and i need some ofmy hair too does it have to be from my private area too?

and just to be clear basically i put the herbs that was send with the honey jar kit in that named paper with our hairs and photos and fold them up all and put it in the jar is that correct?

Any psalm or prayer that any one can help meto say while doing this work?

I wanted to ask after i am done with the reconciltion honey jar what do i do with it? Hw do i disopse it and where? can i keep them in a drawer or what do i do?

Also while perfrmingall that work any recommended PSALM to be read or anythng that anyone woul recommend me to say while doing the work?

And for the kit what about of i can't take the bath can i just skip the bath part? or does it hve to be done?

Thanks

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Mon May 02, 2011 7:06 pm

@Ashley: You can find the symbolism of candle colors here http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour I personally alternate pink for romantic love and reconciliation and red to spice things up.

@cutie: To answer your questions 1) I have never found the location the hair came from to really make a difference. I have mixed and matched with no problems, but some more experienced rootworkers may wish to weigh in. 2) Read the instructions. They are quite clear on the placement of the herbs. 3) I don't personally use psalms as I prefer to speak from the heart and picture my successful outcome in my mind's eye. 4) You may keep it for future use in a drawer once you have achieved your goal, or you may dispose of it in a hole at your doorstep. If you do not have a doorstep because you live in an apartment, then use a potted plant, one that is easy to keep alive and dispose of the remains that way. Keep in mind that after you dispose of the remains of the jar, should things start to sour again, you will be back to square one with recreating the jar. I prefer to keep them on hand. 5) See answer to question 3. 6) If it is recommended that you take a bath, then take a bath. If you have only a shower then I am sure you could bath with a bucket of water in the shower area.

Spellcasting is not the time to be skimpy and wonder if you can just skip something. If it states to do it, then do it! Now deeeeeeeeep breath! Focus! And git 'er done! :-)
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 03, 2011 5:56 am

In honey jars you want to match concern for concern to the best of your ability. So if you know you have a pubic hair, then pair it with a pubic hair of your own. If you have a head hair, then use a head hair of yours. If you're only working with the target's photo, then you pair that with a photo of you (even though you could include your own hairs). Match concern for concern in honey jars.

Where hairs come from often play into how they are used in conjure. Obviously pubic hair has a very sexual connotation, and so is fantastic to use in love/sex work.

Hair from the crown of the head is often used in workings where drawing success and good fortune are desired - because you are working directly on the crown of the head by having a hair from there.

But if it's between having a hair from the most ideal place on the body, or not using the "random" hair that you have on-hand...of course it's best to just use the concern. Having a bodily concern is far preferrable to working without it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Tue May 03, 2011 9:28 am

Emjae

When you say to dispose it in a poted plant you mean in a plant that's alive, or in the dirt of a pot?

Or shouldi just putitin my flower pot that's alive, menaing dig awhole and place the jar, an can i just keep them in my drawer or do i have to dispose them after am done?

Thanks

hkh5
Newly Registered

Unread post by hkh5 » Tue May 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Apart from mundane explanations, is there any significance to the name paper unfolding itself inside the honey jar? Since I made the honey jar and sealed it less than 24 hours ago, the paper has unfolded itself to about 3x the length it was when I put it into the jar.

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Tue May 03, 2011 12:29 pm

while the friendship was still good , an ex friend of mine gave this tip to me to use on a boyfriend , we were experiencing major ups and downs at the time. she did this for me , as i watched , so that i could learn how to do it on my own for next time. this is what she did -

she took a black and white copy of our photo together ( me and said boyfriend)

she wrote my numerical birthdate on his forehead
then folded the picture in half so that in the picture we were face to face
she then rolled up that folded picture like a scroll then she wrapped the scroll in black, red and yellow sewing thread. she said she was binding it with the thread. after that she sprinkled cinnamon powder into a jar of honey , then immersed our rolled/threaded scroll into the honey , sealed it up and put it into a black sock . her advice wasto take the honey jar out twice a week , get a spoonfull of the honey and swallow it , while i ate the honey i was to think and feel loving joyful thoughts and emotions of my relationship , picture us happy and sweet as honey , and to pray to our guardian angels to make it so .

has anyone heard of this before? the results were good .

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Tue May 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Oh good point Devi! I have used his pubic and then hair from my head! Could explain his sexual appetite and the fact that I am always thinking in the relationship! ROFL!!!!

cutie: If you feel that you no longer need the honey jar, then dispose of the contents of the jar at your front doorstep by digging a hole and emptying the jar. If you do not have a doorstep, i.e., you live in an apartment, then I would purchase a plant that is relatively easy to keep alive, repot it and before placing the plant in the new pot, empty the contents of the jar into the pot. Put in your plant and keep the little bugger alive.

If you wish to hang onto the jar, then by all means do so. Once you two are back together, you can pull it out once a week and light a candle of the appropriate color and anointed with the appropriate oils to keep the energies alive. This will prevent you from starting from square one again.

In my experience with honey jars (I have never purchased one from Lucky Mojo, I just used the wonderful information on the site) I find they are highly, HIGHLY effective when done properly and consistently. One of the most important things you need to do is to BELIEVE in what you are doing. Once I do my honey jars, I walk away after completion and don't give them another thought until it is time to light the candle. (Believe me it was difficult for this overthinker to get the hang of it, but if I can then you most certainly can!)

Good luck to you dearest.

acresofdiamonds

Unread post by acresofdiamonds » Tue May 03, 2011 1:58 pm

You just empty the contents of the jar? What about the jar? Is that not part of the spell?

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Tue May 03, 2011 6:18 pm

I have read on the forum that you empty the jar. If I am wrong then I of course ask a more experienced worker to correct me but my understanding via 70 pages of posts on the topic was to "bury the contents of the jar at your front doorstep to draw [what you want] to you". Not so sure I want to go through all these posts to find who said that! Lol!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Most would bury the jar intact.
I only empty the jar if I am wanting to release the effects of the spell - as in, it didn't work out, or I changed my mind about wanting to work that target.

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Tue May 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Additionally, I just don't feel right burying glass. I would not reuse the jar but recycle it. I mean I wonder what Miss Cat's, or any other professional rootworker's property would look like with hundreds of glass jars buried there!!

I guess to each his own Devi. Perhaps the posts I read referred to what you just mentioned but I emptied the contents with no ill effects. Things are still sweet with the person I worked it on.

acresofdiamonds

Unread post by acresofdiamonds » Wed May 04, 2011 1:49 am

Thanks. That still leaves me with the question about what to do with the jar that broke (glas lid)? How to dispose of it properly, without any ill effect? I recently posted more details, see below. I would really appreciate an answer.

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Wed May 04, 2011 3:56 am

Ok. I just reread your circumstances and it looks like only the lid broke? I would have transferred the contents to a new jar with a metal lid. I know I have read on here of people doing that and several moderators made similiar suggestions. I would not say that your spell was broken, only that it succumbed to the laws of physics. (Even test tubes break in a lab if exposed to too much heat)

I think another option may be to bury the remains in a potted plant and just take it with you to your new place when you move.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 04, 2011 3:56 am

Hi Reiki79,

the spell is a variation on a honey jar though it doesn't seem to be ''worked'' in the same way that a honey jar traditionally is in Conjure (from what I've read that is; do note that a folkorist such as Miss Cat could FAR better inform you).

Here is the link to the honey jar spells from Miss Cat's on-line e-book on Hoodoo in Theory and Practice which may be interesting to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Wed May 04, 2011 12:24 pm

thank you Aura,

i just read through the page , very nice and informative, i appreciate your response :)

the woman explained to me the reason for the black sock , but she didnt explain the black, yellow and red thread . if anyone has any ideas for that , i'd love to know .

thanks again . :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 04, 2011 6:06 pm

In conjure yellow is a color of road opening, and red is the color of passion - so those two may still make sense. Black is used for reversal, banishing, or crossing - so that's less clear in our conjure context.

It might be coming from an Afra-Diasporic tradition, like Santeria or Vodou, where those colors may be associated with different Orisha or Lwa. For example, red and black are often associated with Ellegua in Santeria, both of which are spirits of the crossroads, road opening, etc. Yellow is associated with Oshun in Santeria, and she is a spirit of love. So, if the woman practiced Santeria, those thread colors may make perfect sense.

But I'm just guessing.

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Wed May 04, 2011 7:29 pm

yes, thank you Devi Spring

she did indeed practice Santeria , or used to at one point in her life . :)

Littlegoddess

Unread post by Littlegoddess » Wed May 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Hi

I just started a honey jar to roncile and sweetin my hubby. I know I'm suppose to light the candle every Mon, Wed, and Fri. I will be out of the country next week. Can I pickup where I left off??

Amilo

Unread post by Amilo » Thu May 05, 2011 1:13 am

I did my first own honey jar yesterday evening.

:)

I made it simple, took a honey jar, did as it was said on LM site.

took a light brown paper bag, wrote my Bfs name, turn 90 and wrote mine 3 times too.

tried not to mess up the writing, when writing my petition in a circle :)

took 3 small spoons honey and said what i wanted. Put the petition down, and lit a red candle on top, it burned until the end.

I dropped 4 oils on the candle, fire of love, stay with me, reconcilation and love me.

So now i hope that he will be sweet to me as honey, and that my petiton comes to frution, as its really what i want out from him.

Hope my candle was okey, as its red, but inside its white. Its not fully red. If i may say so. But outsire red :)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 05, 2011 3:54 am

Littlegoddess wrote:Hi

I just started a honey jar to roncile and sweetin my hubby. I know I'm suppose to light the candle every Mon, Wed, and Fri. I will be out of the country next week. Can I pickup where I left off??
You do not have to light one every Monday,Wednesday and Friday, that's simply one way of working, but its a good one and highly recommended. Anyways yes you can pick up where you left off when you return.
HRCC Student #1559

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 05, 2011 5:17 am

Yes you can.

Littlegoddess

Unread post by Littlegoddess » Thu May 05, 2011 7:54 pm

I just started my first honey jar this week. I know I am suppose to light a pink candle on Mon, Wed and fri. Will be out of the country next week, could it still work if I relight it when I return after the following week? :?:

blackcateyes

Unread post by blackcateyes » Fri May 06, 2011 1:53 pm

when dressing candles for a honey jar...is it the same principal as normal dressing ...by which I mean if you do it towards you ..you are drawing in the power of the honey jar and outwards ...you are sending out the honey jars intentions????
Just a spoon full of honey makes the medicine go down....;)

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Tue May 10, 2011 1:43 pm

I KNOW I asked this before, and I neglected to write it down, and I've been wading through my posts trying to find where it was, but can't find it, so . . . sorry to repeat ask a question (which I probably overlooked in this very thread, sigh), when you are burning astral candles with a honey jar for love, what is the position of the candles? (His and mine, both primary and secondary colors.)

Feel free to delete my repeat post after directing me to my original post, if anybody can find it. :oops:

teaberryred

Unread post by teaberryred » Tue May 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Reason: no words in this post

Mackaroni1111
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mackaroni1111 » Wed May 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Hi- I'm burning my very first honey jar now to get my man back. The candle is burning really beautifully - strong, no wax, etc. Luckily I read all of the forums so I understand what these different signs mean (this means = GOOD!). I'm thinking ahead here though when it comes time to dispose of my honey jar.
I live in New York City. I have no backyard and only a trash chute. Should I just store this under my bed or something? My other option would be to mail it to my mom and have her bury it in her backyard. But I don't have a yard- and we're not really supposed to bury stuff in public parks here. Thanks for your advice! And all of the education> This forum ROCKS. -Mack

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Wed May 11, 2011 7:29 pm

I am making a honey jar to sweeten a sister in-law to me, I haven't seen her in two years due to a falling out we had and I have checked the lucky mojo herbs section but am not sure what to use exactly. Any ideas? Thank you for your help.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 12, 2011 12:09 pm

I would use the Reconciliation honey jar kit, ibelieve1. Those herbs will be all you need to draw back and heal that relationship.

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Thu May 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Hello all. I have a small question about a target's measurements. I plan on starting a honey jar, I'm not sure the exact intent yet. i haven't decided if I want it for friendship (the most likely) or to leave it open to be adapted for love instead but it's measurements I'm curious about. I know the most desirable is his penis but i can't get it for a lot of reasons. (We don't live near each other, we're not 'together' like that, I'm not wanting to tie his nature etc.) But, I have other measurements. I planned on putting in the standard herbs, oils, picture, his handwriting and my petition, but I was wondering if having measurements like his shoe size, his hand size, wing span, forearm etc were relevant for something like this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I love learning new tricks and hearing everyone's stories about the products and things they've used. Best wishes and thank you again.
~E.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri May 13, 2011 2:34 am

emu81684 wrote: I planned on putting in the standard herbs, oils,.

Two things, there aren't any standard herbs that go into a honey jar, the roots and herbs would be dependent on the goal of the work. And I would recommend against adding any conjure oils to the honey itself, the last step before sealing the jar is very usually to eat some of the honey to make room for the petition paper, or to lick it off your finger or spoon or whatever you used to push the paper into the honey while saying something like "as this honey is sweet, so shall so-and-so be sweet to me". Conjure oils are for external use only, so stick to dressing candles to burn on the jar with them.
emu81684 wrote: I know the most desirable is his penis
You would want the measure of his member if you wanted to affect him romantically/sexually, but it is not automatically the most desirable.
emu81684 wrote:but I was wondering if having measurements like his shoe size, his hand size, wing span, forearm etc were relevant for something like this?
Other measures don't get talked about as often, but yes they can be used. I was taught that a direct measurement, as in you actually held a string to him, or wrapped it around his wrist and cut it to the right length or what have you, is more powerful then one taken indirectly. That said, use what you got, but a hair would trump a measure to me.
HRCC Student #1559

doghouse74

Unread post by doghouse74 » Fri May 13, 2011 11:24 am

im going away for a week and im doing a honey jar at the moment Ive been noticing some improvement and don't want to lose it can i take it with me do i have to wrap it in something top travel what should i do?

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Fri May 13, 2011 2:38 pm

I've been working a honey jar for. Wow I think almost a year now. I usually light a pink and red candle at the same time both candles I've always put same lm oils on. Pink has always burnt slightly faster than red. Today I used reconcilation n hummingbird lm oil on pink. Love me and follow me boy on red. When I checked on the candles the pink one had completly burnt already the red one wasn't even half way done :o it was a HUGE difference! I don't know if this is a gd thing or bad thing? Red is for lust and passion right? Pink for love stable honest relationship right? I mean we have sex 2-3 times a day so no lack in that department. I don't know if I should cont on the same way or change how im using the oils?

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Fri May 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Thank you for your response, however I had gotten several items that I had ordered from LM and was hoping that someone could give me ideas about what would work for reconciliation with the sister in law, I would love to purchase the honey jar however finances are not allowing at this time. I do have my LM supplies and was hoping with suggestions that I would be able to use what I had on hand.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 13, 2011 9:06 pm

You can absolutely take your honey jar with you. Just don't let people mess with it.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 15, 2011 11:27 am

Have you read the candle divination page? Also are you purchasing LM candles? Using good quality candles is key and with that said, read what the the candle divination says on this topic...
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

hibiscus007
Newly Registered

Unread post by hibiscus007 » Sun May 15, 2011 5:36 pm

i would like to know if i have to put the herbs inside the name paper and put it in the honey jar and burn the candle on top of the jar. how long do i burn the candle. it is for boss fix it spell. what day do i start and how log should i do it. Please help.

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Tue May 17, 2011 4:37 pm

i used the love me honeyjar and with the pink candle with followme boy on it since i ran out of the love me oil and it melted to the front and right side. leaving a puddle in the front it wasnt a certain shape. what does that mean.

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Tue May 17, 2011 5:58 pm

I created a honey jar last monday and lit candles each night, red and pink for my target that were annointed with oils. I have noticed several ways my target is coming back around but mainly his distance is due to a current relationship. I am in the works for that, but wanted to ask. After starting the honey jar, though we have had a few minors downs, two songs that we had associated with each other, one more sexual which I heard several times, and for a couple days each time I got in the car, the second he sent to me twice, and Friday a live band played out of no where and today heard on the radio for the first time.

Should I be taking this as good signs that its working and he may be coming around?

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Wed May 18, 2011 8:55 am

HI everyone! I'm having some trouble with my husband of 10 years. He is angry with me (not sure if you want to hear all the details) because he thinks I've disrespected his wishes on a few things and he also is very angry with my 19yr old daughter (his step-daughter) for disrespect reasons. He seems to have hatred coming out of every pore. He won't talk to me, sleeps on the couch, etc. It has only been about 4 days...but he has been angry like this before. I had absolutely no intention on angering him or doing anything behind his back. I've apologized but he doesn't want to hear it. He told me that if it wasn't for our two very young littles that he would divorce me. My heart is broken.

I am making a sugar-jar on him today (he loves candy so I thought this would be perfect) and I have a reading coming up with Miss Cat in June (soonest she could see me) because I'm wondering if we have had something thrown on us. He can be so wonderful and I love to be around him...unless he gets mad and then he shuts off. He's a cancer, maybe it's a personality trait? I want to salvage this marriage so badly. I love him from deep down and I want him to not think I'm not a horrible person. He (in my Libra opinion) very easily feels slighted.

I have burned peaceful home candles, washed my floors with peaceful home herbs and chinese wash...tried sprinkling sugar on his food before he eats it. Nothing seems to be helping. Like I said above, I am making a sugar jar today. I am thinking about a doll baby next maybe?

Sorry this is so long...anyone have more ideas to help me?
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

Scarlett

Unread post by Scarlett » Wed May 18, 2011 9:30 am

Hi Spookyredhead,

Hugs and you've found a great source of information here, both with this forum and with your upcoming reading.

I'd like to recommend highly the candle lighting service by the Misc church with your petition. While you can send in pictures for future work, they can light your candle with just names, birthdates and a description of a situation.

I had one lit for me for a very different reason (important work meeting) and it really helped me in many ways and the report was very accurate.

They have many great ones to choose from here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html,

As you've tried Peaceful Home, how about Adam and Eve Lovers, Blessing, or Reconciliation?

Additionally, you can contact them to have a discrete (no label) candle fixed and sent to you for your intentions.

I'm sure others will be along with other helpful tips.

Best of luck to you and your family,

~ Scarlett

RegAsia

Unread post by RegAsia » Mon May 23, 2011 8:30 pm

I did this for reconciliation. I am not expecting fast results. I am however happy with the way my pink candle burned. I dressed it with reconciliation and come to me oils. It burned very still and burned all the way out in a couple of hours. There was no residue at the bottom of the little candle stand that comes with the spell. All that is left is the wick, no wax left behind. It never flickered and everything felt calm all of a sudden once it had been lit for a few minutes. I am new to this so I don't want to sound naive. I've also had a candle lit for me at the alter at LM. Is it okay for me to feel good about the way the candle burned? I just want to be sure I do ok. :D

Oh and I also added a picture of him under the saucer.

Thanks LM! :)

Aesir
Newly Registered

Unread post by Aesir » Wed May 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Hi guys. I'm currently working a honey Jar spell to get my ex back. In the last week or so she has begun seeing someone else. I'm wondering do I need to work an additional spell such as a vinegar bottle to break them up? If so would a vinegar bottle be the best way to go? Ie: create a bottle as with the honey jar, use vinegar and other ingredients to sour their relationship... If so I should use a picture of each of them and an inscription stating I want them to break up right?

I'm just checking this is the correct thing to do as I know vinegar jars can be used to sour a persons life and I only want the girls relationship to end. I don't want her life to be soured in any other respects.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Vinegar and lemon sours - what it sours is up to your petition. Yes, you can use a vinegar or lemon jar on her and new interest to sour their relationship. I would add things like hot red peppers, poppy seeds, and a hair from a black cat and a black dog to cause lots of fighting and confusion too.

Of course since your situation has gained an additional complication, then you may wish to invest in a reading to get a wider perspective, and make sure that the work you are proposing is the right one given the circumstances.

Crankyfish

Unread post by Crankyfish » Thu May 26, 2011 5:19 pm

I took in my friend's cat when they went to prison. He warned me many times this cat HATES other cats & will try to attack them.
I figured he just babied him too much, and with time/patience/slow introduction of my cat's smells, he'd pull his head out of his butt & be civil.
After a month, he's gotten a little more chill, random outbursts of territorialism...still not able to leave him alone w/ the others though. :cry:

Will a honey jar be effective on an animal? Maybe some Banishing work (just toward his aggressiveness, not him), and a novena to St Francis?

Thank you St Expedite ! :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri May 27, 2011 3:26 am

I see no reason that a honey jar wouldn't work on animals. Just be sure to get hair from all of the Manimals involved. Burning pink candles with peaceful home oil on the honey jar would be a good combo once it's made. A novena to St-Francis would be an excellent way to start the work with an upped ante.

You may also want to consider sprinkling peace water in the rooms of your house to keep those within the walls kind as well as working with healing products http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html (rather than banishing) for the pesky feline.

Blessings and best of luck
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 27, 2011 4:02 am

And on a non-conjure note, you may wish to obtain a diffuser loaded with feline appeasing pheramone to use in your home. It's not all that cheap, but it is very effective in many cases. My mother rescues cats, and often deals with personality conflicts. When she has the FAP diffused in the home, trouble is at a minimum - when it runs out, the cats start to fight again. So it's something to consider. You can google it to find the nearest supplier.

hui_ling
Newly Registered

Unread post by hui_ling » Fri May 27, 2011 5:47 am

hi, i am currently doing a honey jar spell for someone. would there be an effect if that particular person happens to see the jar? i kept it before he went to my place, but somehow he started opening drawers and saw the thing. he didnt ask about it though. im just concered it might have had an effect.

Crankyfish

Unread post by Crankyfish » Fri May 27, 2011 6:47 am

Thank you Aura and Devi for your responses :)

Excellent ideas all of them, I will def look into the cat pheromones too, what a great product! Wish I had known sooner! woulda saved me some scratches from breaking up fights lol
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 27, 2011 9:44 am

hui_ling -- We have a tradition of keeping our work hidden for a number of reasons -- one of which is that if a person sees the work they may suspect we are tricking on them and might take counter-actions, do rpeventive work, or reverse the work on us.

This is not like game-playing or film fantasies where "if they see it you spell is undone!" or "you lose points" -- it is simply a matter of practicality. In a culture, such as the African Americvan hoodoo culture where lots of folks are working roots on other folks, people have their eyes open for this stuff and will take action if they feel they are being hoodooed.

Also, even if the person we are working on is not an active practitione, he or she may be sensitive enough to suss it out. So that's why we keep it hid.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BlissfullyBastet

Unread post by BlissfullyBastet » Fri May 27, 2011 11:57 am

To crankyfish:
In the past I had dealt with Feral Cats. I used to be part of a TNR program, I can tell you that some cats get really stressed out with any minor changes. In your case the cat is transitioning from one home where he was the only cat to a home with multiple cats, that will be stressful for him.
To help with the stress also, beside Devi's advise you can purchase "Rescue Remedy" at any natural store,it's also used for humans, but it's also recomended for cats when you know they are going to be under stress, e.g. when you will travel with them. One or two drops in the water or in wet food will do it.

Lea

gsk2

Unread post by gsk2 » Tue May 31, 2011 4:59 am

Hi

I love honey jars, they work really well for me. My last jar was good, but I've not burned a candle on it in about about three months. I want to work on the issue I used it for again, for a boost. Should I start a fresh jar, or can I use the old one? It hasn't been moved in the time I've not used it, it's just been on the window ledge in full sunlight.

Thanks for your help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 31, 2011 5:02 am

It will not expire in 3 months. I believe it doesnt ever really expire as I know some people who have worked with theirs over years. I have a honey jar I have been working with for quite some time...beyond two years. So you should be fine. You can still use the old one,especially if it served you well. However, you can choose to get a 10 minute reading and/or decide to ask a pendulum if its still good.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

janet7711

Unread post by janet7711 » Tue May 31, 2011 7:13 pm

I have the honey jar spell going, but I'm leaving town for a week or two. I know i'm supposed to light a candle mon, wed, and fri, but I wont be able to where I'm going. Is there something I can do?? Will that be bad like make the spell go bad??

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:41 am

If it is really important work you can take it with you on your travel.
If it is more ongoing work to keep things sweet, just start up again when you come back home.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:28 am

I agree 100% with Stars... Get a reading if your "not sure" and it feels cold, so-to-speak. Other than that keep working the sweet, sweet jar!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Cherrylove

Unread post by Cherrylove » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Hi I've been reading the previous post and got some great ideas about the honey jars. I did my honey jar spell a bit differently and I am wondering if its going to affect the outcome of the spell. I used a honey jar that had a bit of the honeycomb in it, a bride and groom candle, an orange peel a picture of my ex and me facing each other and pinned together, and balm of gilead. I dressed the candle with reconciliation oil and powder and lit the bride and groom candle a little every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for three weeks. I lit the candle until it burned out. Should I continue the spell with a new pink candle per day? Or should I leave the spell as is or burn a candle through every Friday? I finished this spell this past Friday and have yet to hear from my ex even though it is too soon to tell.

My situation with my ex is weird. We were friends for 10 years and dating for almost 4 years. I broke up with him because he had very immature thoughts about marriage when the topic was brought up by his mother and sister. After discussing the topic he was very adverse to it due to his family issues and it hurt my feelings. I broke up with him thinking that it would let him see that I wasn't weak and giving in to him but holding true to my feelings about marriage. We both love each other and had many discussions about it after the break up. We would still hangout and rely on each other and shared our feelings. He would buy me and my loved ones gifts out of the blue and when I thought it was his way to reconcile a relationship he got defensive and pulled away with barely any explanations or vague excuses with using his father (which he doesn't talk about).To this day I do not truly understand what is going on with him and why he pushes me away but show love and care for me. Now we are at a point that any tactic I use turns into a drama and pushes him away and I feel like an idiot in the way I handled it. After talking to him last I decided to try the honey jar spell to reconcile and hopefully put us on a level field to talk about these issues and how it went so wrong so fast and fix our relationship.

My questions are:
Did I do the honey jar correctly? I know there are different versions.
Should I continue burning candles? and in what way is best? How long should I continue?
And lastly are there any other spells I could use in conjunction with the honey jar to get a better reaction from my ex? Maybe something to help with communication or with his other issues and fix the relationship.

Any and all advice would be appreciated-Thank you for reading!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:08 am

I would continue to work the jar daily until you see results.

Consider working a Reconciliation spell kit to back that work up, and add elements to it. It works on re-establishing peaceful and loving communication, as well as forgiveness.

If you have not already had a reading on the matter, I would do so ASAP to see what the prospects are for your reconciliation, &/or what additional work may be necessary to bring you your goal.

xanek

Unread post by xanek » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Thank you for making all of this information available!

Recently, I was working a honey jar on a professor of mine who was supervising some research. I turned a paper in late, and because of the honey jar work it was accepted, and I got the grade I needed to receive my degree!

I've also worked honey jars on the financial aid people at the University in the past, and they ended up awarding me money they probably shouldn't have because of the circumstances of my request!

Thank you for making all of this information available :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”