Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Forgive and forget spell

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:48 am

Shany call Lucky Mojo and request same sex candles and lodestones. 707-887-1521; they are
open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

cuvarka

partner obsessed with work; must relax for sake of family

Unread post by cuvarka » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Hi,
sorry if this Q was posted before, but could not find anything in the previous threads. I am trying to help my partner, who is somewhat becoming too obsessed with his work, he can only think about work when he comes home, he cannot relax, he cannot function "normally" with his friends not to mention family. He does not have any particular problem at work, his job is in no danger, but he likes to have too much control and gets into arguments with his co-workers because he thinks his work methods are the best! Would freezer spell work in this situation? Thanks for any help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: obsessed with work

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Not really clear about what result you want. Do you want him to be less controlling at work? Do you want him to be more relaxed at home?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:13 pm

cuvarka means her man needs to take a chill pill.

Without knowing exactly why your man is becoming obsessive with work - which means he probably wasn't like that before and you might want to get a reading to find out what the underlining issues are - my first thought is Tranquility products. Best if you could get it on his body, though I've put people's hair in it with good result. But it sounds like you need to find out why he's come to act the way he does and tackle it from there.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:18 pm

I agree jwmcclin.
The question is too ambigouous to answer, and follow thorough with a straight answer for help. I just hope that all works out for the best for you and your partner. More information is needed, and a reading from a member from AIRR would be most beneficial.
AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org
Most sincere Blessings, and thankful kindness of heart for all you continue to do, for the one that you love.
Best of luck for you and your partner!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:30 am

cuvarka: you should definitely get a quick reading on this. I understand your current situation and feel for you, but you wouldn't want to accidentally hurt your partners career would you? I would proceed cautiously and carefully so you get the best situation for the both of you, without disturbing the beneficial job your partner seems to have! Good luck and please do let us know what ends up happening!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:17 am

This sounds to me like signs that he is working to much and might be in risk stress related disease.
A freezer spell probably wouldn't be the best idea for you, to use tranquility products sounds a lot better to me. You can use peaceful home crystals for washing the floor or sprinkle peace water in the home. You can put tranquility and King Solomon Wisdom products in his laundry.

You could also work a peaceful home honey jar if his moods causes arguments in your household.

anyuta

I want the guy I rejected badly

Unread post by anyuta » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Hi everyone,
I'll try too keep this short, but I really need opinions and some tips, please.

So I had this situation at work, where this guy really liked me. I am sure he had strong feelings for me, he chased me for months, did everything to get my attention, but I was too chicken to show him that I am attracted to him as well, since It's a workplace. And I did really liked him very much, I had emotions for him, but since he is kind of a bad boy type, I tried to play save.... by ignoring him.
It's been 6 months since he moved to another office, which is a block away from me. I do come across him once in a while, but we never speak or say hi. Point is, that this might be my last week at the job, I might accept another position, and will never have a chance to see and talk to him.
I was hoping that someday, when time is right we'd do some explaining, but I think he is trying to avoid me... maybe he is embarrassed ? And I am getting all nervous every time I see him,so I cant even make myself to just say a simple hi.

I can't take this guy off of my head, I really want him back. This is the kind of man I always wanted, but ruined everything with my own hands.
Please, tell me what to do. Any spells that would make him or me(preferably him:-) to call on some courage to make the first step.

Thank you all very much.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: I want the guy I rejected badly

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:54 pm

First thing that comes to mind is doing healing work to heal any wounds that are still open. You also may want to consider Crucible of Courage Oil for yourself to give yourself the courage to go up and talk to him. Also a suggestion is to have some Deer's Tongue in a bag. This helps with speaking elegantly and may assist you while you speak with him.

Best of Luck :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

anyuta

Unread post by anyuta » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Thank you very much for your reply.
I will try the Crucible of Courage Oil. Is there anything that would make him to come up to me. I've been searching the web, and found the Contact Me spell, I tried it... no results, and it's been a week.

Thanks

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Then you may want to consider doing some healing work to help out the situation. Also a reading from one of the fantastic readers at AIRR (Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers) would be something to consider.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:05 pm

You might want to work with the Come To Me Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html) to draw him closer. You tried a contact spell and felt it didn't work, consider the Spell Kit which includes instructions (to guide you through the spell). In the meantime, you can certainly follow Papa_Newt's advice and get an experienced worker to work for you see if there is an opportunity for you and him. Good Luck!

anyuta

Unread post by anyuta » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Thank you all very much.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:07 pm

honey jar to sweeten em to ya would also help. I have had similar situation as you, im shy by nature, hard to take that move and iv watched many prospective lovers move across my life due to my shyness. End result I decided to do the max of my comfort which is making eye contact and nodding and later saying hi. It may seem like nothing but to another person interested it can be everything they need to make the next move. when working magic we have to also take steps towards are work, otherwise we are working against it.In your case if you are going to leave and never see him again I think you have a great oppertunity to be out there. IE write a letter dust it with love powders and drop it off at his office mail box saying u noticed him noticing u, you were shy but you would like to give it a try if he is willing, add a contact number or email addy. light a candle prior to dropping it off that will burn while he reads it to support ya. best case he calls worst case he dont.. but if you will never see him again what do you have to lose? Good luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

missps2010

Finally seeing my guy who doesn't want me

Unread post by missps2010 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:17 pm

I am leaving soon to meet my guy who doesn't want to be with me. But we are still in touch and he dreams about me.

We broke up coz he lost his mother, he reacted in grief, went into hiding, and i reacted to his actions by pressurizing him to talk to me coz I thought I am losing him, I tried to make him jealous by showing I'm talkin to someone else just to get him jealous only he can realize he can lose me- no other intention.

Now he won't let that go and he told me he can't be with ms coz of what i did.

He's not with anyone now but he's planning to change by summer. He is ok about meeting me.

So i will be having a honey jar and use attraction oil from lm. I also plan to wear his name in my shoe.

What else can I do so he finds me like before and drools over me??

Plz help guys. It's gonna change my life :)
Thx . I love him

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Finall seeing my guy who doesn't want me

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:17 pm

So basically you need to get a reading to see what needs to be done. This is why getting a reading and having a spellwork plan is crucial when getting someone back. And sometimes certain moves such as trying to make them jealous can be the wrong move. So I think you have enough going at the moment, but obviously there is some resistance after this instance. Simply attracting him to you is not going to probably make him want you again. You need to address all the issues that are preventing him from wanting to be with you.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

And if you want a free reading you can go on the radio show and post up your story for Sunday.

radio-show-pre-call-id-april-10th,-2011-t12551.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:05 pm

I agree with starsnthesky7 on this one; definitely post a reading on Sunday.

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:22 pm

I did that guys .. Thx ;)
Ithought I'd put a seperare post as you all have your own ways of working things and share your experiences which turn out so valueble to people like me. Looking fwd to my reading before I see him.
So I shouldnt use love me or look me over oils from lm without getting a reading?

anyuta

Unread post by anyuta » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Funny outcome!

I've been trying couple of easy spells for a while now,never got serious results or anything. But couple of days ago I tried the COME TO ME spell, and really tried hard on focusing wishing to see him. In couple of hours I was checking youtube videos on some club in nyc, and I saw him in the video. Somewhat funny but very pleasant. Lets hope this is not the final outcome, lol.
One more thing, I come across his name pretty often lately. It's a common name, but I keep seeing it in random places.
I know these are all good movements, but how to make this actually happen?

amandine

Unread post by amandine » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:22 pm

it can take time for results (weeks-months)..the spell appears to be moving along! :)

queen929
Newly Registered

Need Advice to speed along a long-term relationship

Unread post by queen929 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:36 pm

I've been in an on and off long distance relationship for YEARS. He says he loves me and we were finally going to meet, but then I've been acting kinda crazy lately due my trust issues (no fault of his really). So he canceled our trip and said he wants to take a step back but that he doesnt want to see other people and still loves me. he says he thinks im not ready for the next step which is not true. he still texts me a lot and is trying to be nice, but ive distanced myself from him to give him some space and told him i am going to start dating other ppl. he really hurt me. hopefully he will see life without me is rather miserable.

is there anything i can do to help speed this along ie either make him realise im the one and move forward or put "the one" in my path. i dont want to waste anymore time on this.

thanks for your help

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Need Advice

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:22 pm

First do away with the double talk, if you want him, tell him and let your actions show it. Do you have personal concerns? Start by working the reconciliation spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html), it is designed to bring back a lost lover, and mend what has created a distance between you. But you must do your part. Gd Luck in your work.

queen929
Newly Registered

Re: Need Advice

Unread post by queen929 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:36 am

Thank u I guess I wasnt clear weve both already reconciled he says he loves me and is still sexually attracted I just want to know if theres something that can help him take this to the next level likr moving in or proposing more quickly I te as d the suggested rec spells and it said not effective if u dont live together thanks

Darth Rosa

Re: Need Advice to speed along a long-term relationship

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:10 am

I agree with Jwmccln that you first need to do away with your double talk, "if you want him, tell him, and let your actions show it." The issue you have is with yourself not so much whether or not he wants to be with you! So I would say you'd probably to do some cleansing work, as well as working on your confidence, fear, and trust issues. I'd say buy products like Crucible of Courage to help in taking a positive initiative in relationships. Better yet, I'd say hire a AIRR rootworker to help you get over some of the issues blocking you from being in a healthy loving relationship.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun May 01, 2011 1:33 pm

In a case like this, where there has been a lot of defensiveness and back-and-forth thinking, I'd add King Solomon Wisdom to the formulas suggested here. Everybody on this board knows how much I love King Solomon Wisdom in love work ;)

In addition, I'd like to see you take some hyssop and Cast Off Evil baths -- Cast Off Evil also has hyssop in it, I think -- to start your work, to undo the errors of the past and prevent you from tripping on them again.
I have noticed that when you start love work on a man, he may dodge or resist it, without even knowing it; finding perfectly good reasons not to drink your fixed tea, eat your fixed food, or go to the mailbox to get your fixed gift. Sometimes you have to spiritually blindfold him first, to keep him in the dark about your work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 01, 2011 6:28 pm

I like your recommendations Miss Michaele...adding to my notes..

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sun May 01, 2011 7:18 pm

That is a wonderful idea MissMichaele I will keep that in mind as well. :)

ladydawn

going back and forth...need to make up my mind

Unread post by ladydawn » Fri May 27, 2011 3:28 pm

I keep going back and forth between wanting to move forward with a guy I really like, or to cut & clear and move on. A reading a few months ago said he's emotionally unavailable from a break up, but will come around and start dating me. It's been a few months and it hurts me to keep waiting and be feeling rejected so I'll decide to stop working the honey jar and move on, but then the next week I'll decide I still want him and want to continue working for it. I'm seeing positive signs and he is being sweet to me, but there is very little movement in the 3 months i've been working the jar. I also did a removing resistance in a lover spell about a month ago. It's possible that the work is affecting him more internally, but I'm sure my wishy-washy attitude is negatively impacting my progress and slowing it down at the very least.

What would you recommend for me to decide what I really want and to stick with it? I was thinking clarity or wisdom products, any other suggestions? I want to make a decision I'm confident in and stick with it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: going back and forth...need to make up my mind

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 27, 2011 3:33 pm

You should ask this question to your reader. S/he has the background information on your situation. Than go from there, if you are having problems leaving the relationship, this is where Cut & Clear comes in.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat May 28, 2011 1:43 am

Pray on the matter. Light a white candle with Clarity, 711 Holy Oil, or Psychic Vision and pray for guidance on what you should do. Then simple sit and let the answer come to you. You can even go to sleep. In the morning you'll have the answer or during your prayer you'll know clearly what you need to do.

Going back and forth like that isn't helping your work. If you choose to go after a man who emotionally unavailable then expect that he's not going to be available for you and that you're going to have to work at it for a while before getting even a small nugget of what you want.

Or you can move on and find someone who is emotionally available. The point is to make a decision and not go back in forth or it leaves you in this limbo state that not only doesn't help your magical work, it hurts you.

So pray on the matter.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Tue May 31, 2011 4:44 pm

tried psychic vision and clarity oils again, and WOW, I cannot rave enough about these products. I prayed for more insight into the situation, or guidance and was amazing with the results - i've never experienced anything like what happened and was totally blown away. my only concern is that the vision i got was only a product of my attitudes towards the situation

Stellablue
HRCC Student

Healing emotional distance

Unread post by Stellablue » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:08 am

I have a good friend/ romantic partner who I can't be with for a variety of reasons beyond our control. We have had a flirtatious, loving, secretive relationship for the past three years. Recently, she told me that she wanted to take a step back from the physical/ flirtatious aspect of our relationship. I used a kiss me now spell kit/ candle, and snuck some kiss me now and follow me girl on her floor and sheets. It worked wonderfully... But, of course, for a one night stand... Then she returned to wanting to take a step back. I know that the feelings are still there, for sure... My question is, should I be using return to me? Road opener? Or continue with kiss me now? This woman is very susceptible to any kind of work I do on her, it seems... I've used other products with her in mind and they've always worked... Which makes me feel like I just am not choosing the right thing...

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Re: Healing emotional distance

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:54 am

I'd suggest you get a reading done to see what is the cause of her wanting to take a step back.
That way you will know what type of work is needed and what your chances are of success.

celine_celeste
Need Advice on Helping Boyfriend Get Over Past Hurt

Unread post by celine_celeste » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:35 pm

My boyfriend was hurt pretty bad by his last two ex girlfriends. One girlfriend used and abused him pretty badly and it affected his life in a pretty bad way, it doesn't help that we share the same name as well!

The other girlfriend used him for what she could get out of him.

I've had a reading from an AIRR reader and was told that he does have feelings for me.

However, he is still stuck on his past hurts. One minute he's in love the next minute he doesn't want to be too close and think I'm gonna use him! How do I help him move forward so that he can open his heart more to me?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Need Advice on Helping Boyfriend Get Over Past Hurt

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:37 pm

I would come at this from several angles - 1) I would do a honey jar to sweeten him to you further, make you relationship just tighter and more positive, and include balm of gilead buds to help him heal from past hurts; and 2) I would burn Healing candles on him to further support his recovery from the past.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:00 pm

In addition to what Devi has suggested, you could also burn a candle on him using Cut & Clear (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-cut-and-clear.html), with a name paper and prayers specifying him getting clear of this other woman. And, of course, you will need to be both patient and compassionate with him. Sometimes such wounds go very deep, and take a long time to heal; but having someone there who understands where you're coming from, who is supportive and is genuinely sensitive to the issue is a huge asset in the healing process. If you really love each other, it will be worth the wait.

Best wishes to the both of you!
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Crowfoot, thank you for the advice I will definitely do the cut and clear for his ex, patience is difficult, but I am working on it!
Devi, I am in the process of adding to my honey jar for him, can I add some roses that he gave to me, and lucky mojo love herb mixture as well?

Lunaislight
helping my ex find love after i found another man

Unread post by Lunaislight » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 am

I am in a relationship with a wonderful man and we have a great relationship ... but i know it could be better if I could help my ex find love. He is a close friend and I dont want to cut him out of my life but there are feelings between us which are made stronger by the fact that he doesnt have a girlfriend so he focuses his energy on me . Id just like to see him happy if anyone has any suggestions.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: helping him find another

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:46 am

Well, I would consider doing a number of things.

1. I would do some clarity products for him to clearly see that you and him are just friends, and you are not lovers.

www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

2. I would work some fire of love along with some chuparrosa products in a honey jar for your own relationship.
www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

3. Now you could work with come to me products for your ex boyfriend along with some look me over products to attract a woman or a certain type to him.

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Lunaislight

Unread post by Lunaislight » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:32 pm

I have a honey jar already but this was before this started happening should I start a new one ?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:16 pm

You do not have to abandon the old one for you and your lover. If it was to strengthen your relationship then keep it going. If not, then you may want to create a new one.

Lunaislight

Unread post by Lunaislight » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:26 am

Thanks !!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: helping my ex find love after i found another man

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:36 am

You could do Attraction and Look Me Over work on behalf of your ex, and prepare him a mojo to carry (or purchase one from us for him). Nice of you to care...
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

1love

Help Me Make This Man Mine!!

Unread post by 1love » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:04 pm

My bf admitted his "mistakes" one night out of the blue. He says he wants our relationship, and he loves me and to give him time to make it right. He stayed with me a few nights, no sex, but I want him with me every night. What are my options? I love him, I want our home we discussed, the family life we talked about.
Thank you St Martha for all you have done.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Help Me Make This Man Mine!!

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Have you started a honey jar for him yet? Since you say that he already loves you and needs time, I would start a honey jar as soon as possible!

Sweetening Jar Work --- http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Lucky Mojo Forum Thread on Honey Jars --- honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:22 pm

I suggest working with Adam and Eve, Chupparosa, Marriage, or Dixie Love products for a longterm relationship or marriage.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 pm

I personally would do a LOVE ME kit for the both of you to start with, included with the oils above for a resulted effect
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

Yes I sincerely aqree with all of thee above :) for an added effect, don't forqet to FOLLOW UP with the STAY WITH ME Products ;)
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html

Good Luck, [I'm doinq the same as well lol]

TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

lovingblueeyes
Which oil/ herbs to use to remove fear and guilt?

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi,
I'm getting ready to place another LM order using a red skull candle to influence my "friend/lover" thoughts, they obviously need to be ALL about me. Its a complicated situation and have a few altars going regarding my situation.
I've seen some movement/ signs, especially this week, to be exact on the third day of my break up work I'm completing tomorrow.
Ill receive my LM Come to me spell kit on Monday but reading through all the different forums, I've read ALOT of positive outcomes on the skull candles.
So here I am, I have in my cart the following oils:
Follow me, Love me, Controlling and Bend over. I am wondering what type of oil or powder I can include to remove his fear and guilt so he can let his guard down and NOT think so much! In order to allow our relationship to flourish?
Also, are oils more effective than powders?
Thanks family! :P
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Wild at Heart
Re: Which oil/ herbs to use to remove fear and guilt?

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:56 pm

I can't say about removing guilt- maybe Reconciliation oil. For overcoming fears: Crucible of Courage oil.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:41 am

Thanks for the tip "TC", I placed my order this am and in it I deff included crucible of courage.
Have a fantabulous day! :)
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:55 am

For guilt you may wish to be bathing in hyssop, which is a Biblical herb specifically for cleansing away "sin". You may wish to add some Rue and Sage to that herbal bath. Rue helps cleanse away negativity that others may have placed upon you, and Sage is cleansing and helps bring wisdom to the situation.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:07 am

Hi Dev,
What I meant about guilt was to help remove guilt from his thoughts, not mine, with anointing the red skull with love, follow me, controlling oils, etc..
I have completed a Break up spell today and I am waiting for my LM Hyssop herb to arrive to cleanse myself.
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:10 am

Cast Off Evil and Crucible of Courage would be good choices for that then. Mint is also used for removing negative thoughts, so if you wanted to go with a single-note oil so as not to make your oil blend overly-complex, you could add a touch of mint oil.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:15 am

Thanks for additional info.
Here are the oils I have purchased for my skull:
Follow me, Love me, Bend over, Crucible and controlling.
I guess it too late to order the mint but it's definitely one key ingredient I will make note of.
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:21 am

I'd be very careful with the Essence of Bend Over - use divination to determine if it's warranted in this case. It's the most agrressively coercive controlling formula, and includes a harsh demeaning and degrading element to it. If you're trying to get him to feel safe with opening himself up, spiritually grabbing him by the hair and forcing him to his knees is likely not the best approach.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:36 am

Ok. Now that you put it that way..... I eliminate it from by not adding it to my blends. All other choices are okay though?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:50 am

Follow Me Boy already had a bit of controlling stuff in it, so you may wish to hold off on the Controlling oil until you see how the FMB, Love Me and Crucible of Courage are working.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:58 am

Got it!
But he is so thick headed, I need something that'll get through to him effectively.
Should I still hold off on your suggestions? If I choose to, at what point to add the additional oil if I don't see anything happening? In other words, is it safe to add the additional oil half way through by burn?
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:02 am

He may be thick-headed, but you're doing skull candle work on him which is targeting his deepest mind. I'd wait to add the Controlling oil until at least 3 weeks into the work - see how things are developing before putting on any additional pressure.

Have you had a reading with an AIRR worker on this matter? They can help guide you to the exact right methods and time-lines to be working with on this man.

lovingblueeyes

Unread post by lovingblueeyes » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:11 am

3 wks into the work????? The skull lasts that long?
I have attempted to get through for a reading and I can't seem to get through.
Lo√ingblu££y£s

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”