Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

AIRR and HP Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
Amilo
Re: AIRR and HP Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

Unread post by Amilo » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:11 am

Okey! I have read a bit, and i think i understand.

I will talk to my worker and see what she says. I know i am going to do something on my own, soon as i get the things from my rootworker, that have been used under the spell. So until then i cant do or use any other things.

But after i have done my part, then i wonder if i can buy other oils and candles and just do small things, like others done here. Just with oil and a candle, and got some good results of just doing this simple thing. =)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:15 am

Yes, you can of course purchase and use spiritual supplies on your own. Ask your rootworker which Lucky Mojo products she recommends. Also ask her for any spells she recommends to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BrownButter

Unread post by BrownButter » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:52 pm

I don't want to force him to stay. I don't want the eventual divorce either, but I don't want to impose my will on him because we do have serious problems. My question is, I have to move out, go back home at 36, and do all kinds of things to adjust to this, it's gonna be a challenge once the reality hits. All of my dreams of a family and children are on the back burner. What can I do to start fresh and draw the success (whether love, money, etc) that I deserve and work within this vacuum being created in my life? I'm tired of feeling weak and anxious.

Is there a certain reader that specializes with this and I can partner with for this breakthrough in my life?

I don't want a tarot card reading.

Thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:50 pm

BrownButter, I seems that you have received advice from several members of the forum and AIRR. First, you must be sure of what you want and work toward that goal. Have you taken advantage of any of the advice?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:36 pm

BrownButter,

First, I am sorry to hear you will be going through this big readjustment. I had to do the same myself, so I know how hard it can be, and I wish you the best of luck and lots of strength.

As for how to find a reader at AIRR who does not use tarot cards:

You already asked about finding a rootworker / reader who uses methods other than tarot cards, and you received a great reply from Triplethreat at that time, and i replied to you as well. Most of us at AIRR use a variety of methods, and all you have to do is CHECK our pages, SELECT one of us, and DIRECT the one you choose to employ the divination system you prefer.

Check - Select - Direct.

i am just going to roll this post into the same thread with other one where you asked the same question, and hope you will read them both.
catherine yronwode

BrownButter

Unread post by BrownButter » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Ok, thanks for all your advice and suggestions. Things have just been foggy lately. Need to buckle down and get focused. And yes, AIRR has helped me lots and I guess the rest is up to me. Will look into it some more. Thank you!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:23 am

Also brownbutter, make sure that you ask any workers you are considering if they have worked with clients who are going through the kind of transition that you are--some probably have while others haven't. You want to work with someone who will be familiar with the particular obstacles you might be facing so that they can help prepare you and walk you through them when they do occur.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:46 am

Ok, so per my reading with Miss Cat, she referred me to a few airr readers. I chose the one I most connected with. He's gooood too! I paid my rootworker in mid feb and sent personal concerns. I got an email from him about a month ago, asking me permission to try an extra trick. It blew me away he's going above and beyond.

My thing is although I know the purpose of our work, except for the one email weeks ago...I really don't know the progress of the work. I feel a little in the dark. I don't want to bother him cause I know he's working hard for me, but I feel really left in the dark.

Should I give it more time and email?

Should I wait for rootworker to contact me?

Has anyone ever had rootwork, and how was your experience as far as communication with your rootworker?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:14 am

Just send him an email and ask for a quick update. That shouldn't be a problem. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:46 pm

I agree with Devi Spring...

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:30 pm

I emailed him two wks ago for an update-no reply, I know I'm in excellent hands...but I am curious how things are going. I don't want to be a pest, should I shoot him a 2nd email or just wait?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:43 pm

If this rootworker is busy, and they get quite a bit of emails (like most rootworkers do) then they may not have time to answer how the work is going.

I know this is a common question to ask but in the middle of the work its hard to answer that question, and sometimes cant be answered til the end of the work. Some rootworkers have you pay or limit you to the amount of progress emails to see how the work is progressing.

I think you should give them another week as this person may have many clients and can't keep everyone updated on their work. Most only connect with someone at the beginning and the end of the work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Each rootworker has different contact policies. Some only contact infrequently with an update when the work is complete while others perfer more constant communication. That said, if you've sent any email with no response, send another. I generally advise giving most rootworkers about a week to respond, if it takes more and they aren't on vacation or something, then definitely shoot them another email.

Emails sometimes get lost, they get forgotten etc. Don't be afraid to check up on your work and rootworkers will tell you how contact will them will be like.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Nighthawk01

Unread post by Nighthawk01 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Me and my Mom would like to get a reading done. Miss Cat, would you mind doing this for us. I need to know where to send the money and how much. We would like a 10 minute reading each. That will be $20.00. I know you will need our phone number's. I'll give that to you when I get an answer back from you. Thanks.

P.S. I believed someone said 10 minutes for a reading was good. Let me know on that as well.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Nighthawk01, you can set up an appointment at Miss cat's AIRR page here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... e_Yronwode

The directions are also listed there on how to go about setting the reading up when you've made the payment.

Nighthawk01

Unread post by Nighthawk01 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:00 am

Thanks, ConjureMan Ali. I'll go there.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:42 pm

There's a new reader at AIRR! The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers is proud to announce the affiliation of Valentina Burton, known to her friends in Texas as "The Fortune Teller of Dallas." Valentina was a very early student in my Hoodoo Rootwrk Correspondence Course and she also attended our very first May Hoodoo Workshop ever. She came to my course with a great background, including many years of solid practice as a professional palm reader, tarot reader, astrologer, and psychic. All of us at AIRR are thrilled to have her among us, and i know that she will fast become a firm favourite to many in the hoodoo community.

We announced her entry at the AIRR Facebook page, which is here --

http://www.facebook.com/ReadersandRootworkers

(Go ahead and click on the AIRR Facebook page while you're at it.)

Valentina's own page at AIRR is here, with pictures of her and her work:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ina_Burton

And, as if that were not enough, she will be teaching a workshop in "How to Be a Professional Psychic Reader" at the May 2011 Workshops, at which event she will debut a book she has written on the subject. Details of her workshop can be found here:

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs00 ... 44773.html

Check it out!
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:41 pm

Congratulations Valentina Burton!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Sun May 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and I want to cast a steady work spell. I'm having trouble finding my way in regards to getting a permanent full time job ever since I graduated college in 2007. I really need a job now. The neighborhood I live in has had 2 homicides in 3 weeks, one right next door to me. I've been temping to earn money, but now the person who is training me where I'm temping is purposely sabotaging things that I do so I don't take her job (she was hired from being a temp and doesn't want anyone to take her job from her). I need to get out of temping so I don't have to deal with these situations. So to make a long story short, should I get a tarot reading before doing a steady work spell? Is it necessary or can I just do the spell? Does anyone know any great tarot readers in new york city?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 01, 2011 6:23 pm

It is your choice to get the reading. You can certainly work the spell without getting a reading.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sun May 01, 2011 7:22 pm

I think doing a divination before starting any kind of spellwork is a great idea becuase it helps to know if you're going in the right direction or not. If you're not going in the right direction with the spell, it doesn't mean you should be discouraged, but instead to come up with another way to do the spell that will give you success!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue May 03, 2011 2:30 am

hello,

what happens during a 30 mins divination??

I have no idea, this would be my first time.. How do i prepare myself ??

Do i ask question or does the rootworker just keeps telling me???

If anyone has had a divination please let me know what happens.. thanks

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue May 03, 2011 3:01 am

at the start of the reading, tell your reader if you just want to ask questions about your situation, or if you may want rootwork suggestions depending on the outcome as well, so that the reader can work around the 30 minutes. e.g. if i'm interested in reconciling with an ex., i'd ask what's on his chest about me at the moment, what are the obstacles in reconciliation, if/how they can be resolved, then ask for exact suggestions about what spells to use. or, if the reading is kind of negative and i can't decide if i want to pursue it, i'd switch the last question to what spells i could pursue to work on myself. wisdom? cut and clear? etc.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Marli24

Unread post by Marli24 » Thu May 05, 2011 1:36 pm

I just have a question about a reading that i have paid for with a member of AIRR. i paid for the reading last saturday and the emailed the rootworker the times that i will be able to do the reading. But no word yet! Is this normal? Please let me know if there is something i need to know or do. Thanks so much!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Read their sites, ever reader and rootworker has different availability times and different preferences in contact. Some prefer being contacted by phone versus email and vice versa.

Try contacting them again.

Marli24

Unread post by Marli24 » Fri May 06, 2011 5:18 am

Thank you. however, I must admit that i am quite dissatisfied with what has been happening. I read this forum and got a lot of positive feedback about a certain rootworker - one that frequently answers questions on this forum too. But after i have paid for my reading last saturday I have recieved no form of confirmation communication. I have since emailed again trying to get her to let me know what time we can schedule my reading - but nothing. I wont start naming names, as I am not like that. I am just a little worried about the lack of communication. I thought that working with somebody from the AAIR would be different.

I have already recieved my products that I ordered from LM (thank you!) and i want to get started - but I do want to have my reading first!

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Mon May 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Sorry, it takes me forver to use my phone, so my replies are extra late.

My rootworker is awesome, he sent me my follow up, and told me it was okay to contact him.

My rootworker also has a blog, and an amazing blog idea, might be Rootworker Etiqutte....how we should treat our rootworkers, when to email, can we request multiple works or is it best to see one work through at a time, etc. . Miss Cat has a whole page about chosing rootworkers, but what are the things we can do to build and foster a productive relationship with our rootworkers.

Afterall, our relationship with our rootworkers is one of our most important relationships :)

Luvsart

Unread post by Luvsart » Thu May 12, 2011 7:17 am

I would like to get a reading from a member of AIRR, but when I go to the site it's only option is to log in, I don't see how I can create an account. I am in desperate need of a reading and would like some assistense with this.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu May 12, 2011 8:05 am

You don't create an account there. You contact individual readers with the contact info they listed.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Luvsart

Unread post by Luvsart » Thu May 12, 2011 8:20 am

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 12, 2011 9:44 am

The login is for the maintainers of the site.

If you want to contact a reader, you go to his or her page and click on the link that says "Book a reading or consultation with me." That link takes you to a page with more contact information and a Paypal button, so you can pre-pay for the reading according to whatever instructions you see there, which will vary from reader to reader. We are, as the site says, "INDEPENDENT" readers and rootworkers. You are not contacting a corporation that presents a standard interface and takes a percentage of the reader's fees.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Fri May 20, 2011 8:30 pm

I'm sorry if I didn't see the directions elsewhere.

I selected a rootworker to work with but do I call the shop or can I schedule this by email?

thanks

All my praise and heartfelt gratitude to the following: St. Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Jude, those of my ancestry who have passed. Thank you.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri May 20, 2011 9:13 pm

With the AIRR Member that you have chosen, go back to their page, look to see what the next step is by way of email or calling (their preferred contact method).

also recognize if you are calling their time zones and hours, if the telephone communictaion is offered in addition to email. In other words, you would not want to leave a message on their voice mail at 3:00AM if you are 10 hours time change.

Here is a list for you from AIRR which you might already have, I just thought it would be nice to provide it again for you. Preferred methods of contact and what to do after payment has been received is on the (each) Members pages:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Sun May 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Hi I am ready to book a reading but unfortunately I am not able to use my credit card. I just want to be certain we can use a paypal account? Thanks

Thank you St. Anthony, St. Expedite, St. Martin de Porres, St. Jude

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 22, 2011 3:42 pm

All readings through AIRR are payable with paypal if the readers have paypal buttons installed on their booking pages.
catherine yronwode

smaj
Newly Registered

Unread post by smaj » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:03 am

I live in Pakistan and I have been suffering of all my Roads are closed regarding job and financial issues. I have tried my best but not with success. Now I want reading from Miss Cat through email as I cant afford phone call from Pakistan so please advice me the method of payment, How can I pay? and how much will be the amount for this readings?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:09 am

Here is the information to schedule a reading with Miss Cat
http://www.missionary-independent.org/readings.html

I do not think Miss Cat does email readings, however, I may be wrong; there are members of AIRR (Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers) that will do email readings, here is a list of AIRR Readers and Rootworkers who perform psychic reading and work for clients http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ic_Reading

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:13 am

Thanks for replying, jwmclin -- and you are correct, i do not do email readings. However ConjureMan Ali does, and so do Miss Benedikte, Deacon Millett and several other members of AIRR. You may check out their profiles and their charges for readings by clicking on their names at the AIRR site,

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

littlehummingbird
Newly Registered

Unread post by littlehummingbird » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:54 am

Hello all, just wondering has anyone had a love reading that said it wouldn't work out and that it was an impossible situation, only to do hoodoo or rootwork and everything worked out and beat the odds? :P

love and hugs Littlehummingbird

P.S im very new to all this so I hope my question is not too silly or posted in the wrong spot forgive me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 am

Some readers are more accurate than others and some situations are more difficult to diagnose than others. But just as often happens when you get a second opinion in a medical case, if two (or more) readers agree on what they are seeing, the chances are that they are looking at the most probable outcome.

Sure, people can "beat the odds" in love, in medical situations, and in many other ways -- but that just means that their result fell into the smaller group of probable outcomes, doesn't it? I mean, did they "beat" the odds or did they "ally themselves with success"?

And what do you mean by "the odds" ? A 10% chance of success is not good odds, but it is better odds than a 2% chance of success.

Most readers don't give out odds, anyway. Some do, though. I have been known to speak in terms of percentages myself -- but as a practical reader, i will lay out my first row of cards on the question, "What is the past, present, and future of this relationship?" and then, if the future looks unfavorable, i ask the question, "Can magic help improve the outcome?" and if the answer is "yes," then i ask the question, "Okay, if magic is used, then what is the likely outcome?" and i then compare that outcome to the initial one.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:45 am

As Miss cat said, readers vary in their ability and some are talented at seeing certain things and not others. Two-headed doctors are sometimes more workers than readers, or vice versa.

In any case, a reading is not set in stone, but rather shows us the most likely outcome and where the flow of events is currently leading to. We are looking at the spiritual ebb and flow of reality here. Being creatures of freewill we can always change.

That said, despite our freewill, we get readings so as to know which circumstances we can change and what is simply beyond the realm of our influence. Contingent upon the situation and the underlying factors, a reading may tell us that we may be successful, or that it would not be plausible to change circumstances. For example, a reading can reveal whether a married couple of several years can be reconciled after a fight that they left them not speaking to one another for a few days, or it may reveal that an attempt to reconcile with a lover years gone is simply not within the realm of influence.

Speaking only to my experience as a reader, those people whom I've read for and saw that their chances for a particular endeavor (usually reconciliation) were not good, or in other words that they lacked the ability to change things, rarely change the course of things from what was seen at the reading. Is is possible? Sure we all have free-will, but frankly everyone seems to think they are in the exception group, yet rarely is this the case.

If you are fond of percentages, I can say that of the instances that I advised a relationship was not going to work or reconciliation would not be possible, less than 1% managed to change things otherwise.

wanderlust
Newly Registered

Unread post by wanderlust » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Hi, Cat! : )

I was wondering if you might be able to suggest a Locational Astrologer? I had one recent disappointing reading in which I was charged $80 for a five minute phone session (which thought would be much more in-depth for the money I paid). I am looking for someone who might be able to analyze my current chart and work with me to find a location that is more harmonious for marriage, career, health, etc. I am ready to make a move in my life, but I also want to go somewhere that supports my values and goals and is in harmony with my overall chart. : )

Thank you so much for everything you do!!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Welcome to the forum, wanderlust! click on this link (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... :Astrology) and peruse the list of AIRR Readers and Rootworkers who perform astrological work.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Jwmclin is right -- there are some very good (and reasonably priced) astrologers at AIRR. One of them, Deacon Millett, even posts here on the forum occasionally.
catherine yronwode

moongoddess

Unread post by moongoddess » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:52 am

Out of the rootworkers? who would be best to help me with a banishing spell? as I been with my boyfriend for about 9 months now, and he talks to this older woman constantly online, I mean like every 5 mins, and flirts with her etc, and i think he has some weird attraction for her, as his always messaging her, and he went ape, when i messaged her saying my boyfriend asleep and was gonna bloody end it with me! I need this woman to be removed from his life, i want the messaging to stop, and for him to focus on me and our relationship, and remove any future girls who come in the way. We had alot of arguments lately, and they started because his been talking to her, he talks to her bloody alot than me, and it been really upsetting me, as it never use to be like this, and I dont want my relationship to end, I want it the way it was before, but i want this stupid 39 year old to go, he has met up with her twice but he said it was just for ' pot' and that she just a friend and she 39, but i need her removed permanently as i had enough of it, and I want my relationship to grow and be strong.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Well first thing is to start with a reading.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

You should go through each workers profile and see of which one appeals to you and your needs.

moongoddess

Unread post by moongoddess » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:16 pm

There so many, I wanted to know what kind of rootworker would do spells like that.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:25 pm

It seems you probably want hot footing.

You can contact any rootworkers at the bottom of this page

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _Break_Ups

wanderlust
Newly Registered

Unread post by wanderlust » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 am

Thank you both!

moongoddess

Unread post by moongoddess » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:54 am

I just paid a consultation with conjureman ali how long does it take for him to get bk to you?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:46 am

Hello moongoddess,

I do not recognize your handle and as I get dozens and dozens of readings requests a day, I don't know which one is you as you haven't identified yourself. That said, people who set up readings and consultations get responses that very same day to schedule their time. The day's only begun, so take it easy. :-)

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:06 pm

As someone who has been swindled Big Time (embarrassed to say how many times and how badly).. I am glad I found this site and store!

I just got an email from a person on Ebay asking questions about some so-called "Workers" that I had experiences with. Needless to say, most of those people are not genuine and I lost a lot of money and heart ache as a result.

I referred her to Lucky Mojo, the Root Workers here, and the Forums to seek help.

I hope she finds it as comforting and helpful as I do!
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

Lillith74
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lillith74 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Conjureman Ali- I had a favorable reconciliation reading from an AIRR member- do you recommend a second opinion before starting work? My AIRR member was very positive about the reading.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:40 pm

It's your call Lillith74. The money spent on a second opinion could be used toward the spellwork in my opinion since you said the reading was favorable.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:28 pm

I'm not exactly sure what the issue is Lilith74. You asked for a reading and got a very positive and favorable reading. Were you expecting something the opposite? Do you want them to tell you bad news rather than good? Do you doubt the reading, or what exactly is your issue?

In my opinion, a second-opinion in regards to readings should only be done with the intent of seeking out different angles or looking for more insight. It shouldn't be done "check" if the past reading was right. I find that doing too many readings in a short-period of time muddles things up.

That said a fresh perspective is sometimes nice.

fidget86
Newly Registered

Unread post by fidget86 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:23 pm

I am looking for the best Rootworker that can help me get my ex and I back together. I tried prayers but I am very notice and would love some help.

Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:05 am

There is no "best" rootworker. Go to the AIRR website and read each worker's profile. Choose the one that you feel will help you.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:02 pm

You took the words right out of my hands Mama Micki. Here is the AIRR website, fidget86.

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)

Lillith74
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lillith74 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Thank you Conjureman Ali- I did have a very favorable reading- I just got concerned after reading more about reconciliation and specifically that it's better if you have communication with your target. My lost relationship was intense and ended abruptly, and although he indicates he wants to move on and I accept that in terms of the present time- I feel strongly, and the reading showed that reconciliation is likely. Like I said- I guess I am just reading too much and I need to have more faith. My AIRR reader is well respected and I need to trust in the work and the reading.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:15 pm

best rootworker is like asking the best entree that depends on the person and experience. IV had great experience with works and iv had bad experiences. That does not mean the bad experience implies a bad worker, rather it just did not work out between us. Of course personality, likability, professionalism, ability are playing factors. You will notice some ppl have preference to the person who helps em, like a women may seek a women worker to help with working on her husband, assuming the worker will more likely understand then the man..AIRR is the best place to start, also this forum has many posting on ppl as well. Also you are doing rec work so regardless id strongly suggest a reading to see how it will work out. If you cant decide on a worker then get a reading from Cat and seek a worker after based on the outcome of the reading. Cat is great, to the point and tells it how it is. Hope the best, good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”