Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:59 pm

1. Oil does NOT freeze. Why? Because oil and water do not mix, and therefore its really hard to freeze something that has oil. Personally, I dont use oil on my freezer spells, but I will use powders (small amount).

2. When reading the info page it states several things that you can use for a freezer spell. Yes, you can use simply a paper packet, or even print out their photo on paper, and use that. You can add a personal concern as well.

3. Again if you refer to the info page on freezer spells, then it states that urine is used for ruling over someone along with urinary diseases if you can get from a sick person. War water is just ONE option, and dissolving bath crystals in the water is not necessary if you just want to curse them. However, since you just want this woman GONE then you can use hot foot powder and/or hot foot bath crystals for the situation. to get her AWAY and to stay away from him. You can use inflammatory of confusion, and you can use break up or separation. That is up to you. Yes, you can use all three. I personally would use war water, or vinegar to sour them. Toilet water is another one.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/warwater.html

Another option is you can dress an black candle with hot foot, break up oil, and inflammatory of confusion oil, and drip the wax on to the packet asking that she separate and move away from your lover.

Again this is on this page.... http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html This page is pretty clear and I would read this over and only this if this thread is confusing you.

4. Getting a romantic rival out of the way? Again, you can just use the powders as I previously mentioned. But if you want to use break up herbs, or controlling herbs, you can use knot weed, barberry, calamus, red pepper, and/or licorice. Those are just a few, but I would just stick to the powders. You dont want to overload. Keep it simple. d

5.Black as I mentioned above in step 3. Yes you can carve her name in it. I would use hot foot and break up. You want to get her gone and AWAY.

Lastly, I personally would NOT do a freezer jar for getting someone to stay with me. You mentioned working with stay with me products. If I want someone to stay with me, I would work with binding methods. Freezing someone is cold, and I just dont associate it with someone stay with me...and I wouldnt want to cool them off. But I could see how a freezer jar for restricting movement perhaps if you didnt want them to cheat on you or leave you could use a freezer jar. I know the info page mentions a few things to perhaps keep someone faithful. But when it comes to them staying with me I just wouldnt want a freezer jar as I want to keep it spicy, and drawing to me.

If you want that, you can do a stay with me spell kit and/or the stay with me products

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
binding-and-tying-spells-keep-a-man-fai ... 71s90.html
binding-your-lover-t10719.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

clarkkent01

Unread post by clarkkent01 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:05 pm

Hello every one. I have a question about the wording of the petition paper placed in the pickle to freeze something away. I want to freeze All other men away from my man. So how would I word the request? I know I don't need to put his name on the petition, I don't want to freeze him. Just the other potential sexual quests. As far as supplies go I have Black arts oil, Crossing powder, sulfur,Hotfoot powder, commanding oil, controlling oil, dominating oil. Are there any other oils or powders that i would need? Thanks for any help you could send my way.

Kevo

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:36 pm

Personally, I would work stay with me or a binding spell (mentioned above) to keep your man faithful. For the petition simply write "freeze all men away from (target's name). Again as I said above oil does NOT freeze. You can use one of the liquids mentioned in info page www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

YOu would not use black arts, sulfur, or crossing. You can use crossing powder to send them away along with controlling powder.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:43 am

Hi there Clark Kent,
I'm with starsinthesky, you should work a stay with me or binding spell to keep your man faithful. You can do a Blue penis candle spell.

And I'm guessing that last sentence you wrote stars was going to be: Dont use black arts, sulfur or crossing. You can use Hot foot powder to send them away, along with controlling.

I wouldn't cross up just any person on the street just because they fancied my lover. Better to control him then all the other men that's around.

clarkkent01

Unread post by clarkkent01 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:47 am

thank you all for the tips it's very helpful :-)

clarkkent01

Unread post by clarkkent01 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:48 am

thank you all for the tips it's very helpful :-)

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:52 am

Is it better to put hair or a personal effect in a freezer spell for court case?

This is for a divorce/custody case to protect the children with equal custody and let their not be financial bickering and nitpicking.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:33 am

A hair is a personal concern.

You can read about it here

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

The more personal such as hair, fluids (i.e. spit, urine, sweat, menstural blood, etc) , finger nails, the better as it will have a stronger link.

But if you just have a combination of name, picture, signature, and/or something they touched, then you are going to have to work with with you have.

Dene2

Unread post by Dene2 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:52 am

How would you prevent someone from getting a job and stay in the current position they are in?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:17 am

Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:31 pm

I did a freezer spell today to freeze out a romantic/sexual rival. I had printed out the info from HITAP as well as the earlier advice given when I asked this before, so I'd do it all correctly. First, here is what I did, in case I messed up anywhere else:

--burned Break-Up and Inflammatory Confusion incense while doing it
--used brown grocery bag paper for the packet
--mixed War Water and vinegar and dissolved Hot Foot, Separation, and Break-up bath crystals in it
--wrote out the rival's name 9 times, folding the water away from me while speaking aloud my intention that she get out of my bf's life
--put in a personal concern of hers
--added calamus and licorice root
--folded the packet away from me (I think I spoke my petition at that point too)
--pinned it shut with 9 pins
--doused it in the war water/vinegar mix
--Then I carved her name from wick to base on a black offertory candle, anointed it with Break-Up, Hot Foot, and Inflammatory Confusion oils, and then rolled it in Hot foot, break-up, and IC powder.
--Then I burned the whole candle and let all the wax drip onto the packet.
--Sealed it up in aluminum foil and put it in the freezer.

I thought I'd done it all correctly, since I was following along with what I'd printed out, BUT, after doing it (on a Saturday, during the hour ruled by Saturn), I realized the moon is waxing. Is this seriously going to impede the working of the spell? I saw someone else had mentioned this in the thread, but I still wasn't sure if the influence of Saturn would override the moon phase.

Also, when I came here to ask about the waxing moon, I saw mention of petitions. I did not do that!! :cry: I only spoke aloud my petition. Does this mean I've messed it up? I only wrote her name down. I'm guessing I was supposed to turn it and cross it with the petition?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:37 pm

You did a fine job sakura. Do not doubt yourself! And do NOT worry about the moon. You dont have to follow the moon phases. You can do work whenever, and following the moon phases or any timing adds to the spell work not takes away from it.

Although you didnt cross her name with a command, I still think you did a good job, and communicated your intentions. If you doubt yourself that much then you can repeat it, and cross with a command. But I think you did well, and remember believe in your work.

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Thanks!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Claim your victory. Put that packet away and freeze it with the confidence that you've frozen your rival. Remember that magical timing is something that can be an aid to your work if you choose it to be so. You don't need all the stars to align to do this type of work. Think of it more in terms of finding the right weather for the right activity. The day of week is enough for that. The hour of Saturn is an added plus.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Whenever you get the chance, put personal concerns in ANY work you do: love, court case, or hot foot; honey jar, mojo bag or mirror box -- they're about the closest link you can get to the person you're working on.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:42 pm

I did both a break-up spell and a freezer spell on a romantic rival and I've noticed that my boyfriend hasn't talked to her since I did the break-up spell. I haven't asked him if they're not talking or what, since he might wonder why I'd be wondering, but I have hope that things are actually moving toward the desired result! I got the spells from LM's HITAP and the supplies from LM, and advice for both here on this forum, so I felt it approrpriate to post here!

rs2010

Unread post by rs2010 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:24 pm

I had a question about a freezer spell. I know that if you want to freeze out a romantic rival you just place that person in the freezer spell, right?
Well what if you want a target to stop or cool a behavior/actions? Can say "Name" stop doing X? Or would this freeze the person out of your life?

mifacturas

Unread post by mifacturas » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:32 am

Hi.

I'm fairly new to the freezer spell. I'd like some advice if possible. Can I use a freezer Spell to block-off / keep away a department / office in general, not just one single person?

Many thanks for your time and your reply would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:01 am

Hi, mifacturas --

Yes, you can use a freezer spell to delay, halt, slow down, freeze out, or block an entire department or office -- however, the more people you try to affect, the more personal concerns (business cards, at least) of those people you should try to utilize. Remember, we work with spiritual links to our targets, the spirits of plants, prayers, and so forth.

Please see this page from my online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":
"ICE BOX AND FREEZER SPELLS in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

If you are new to a spell, i cannot tell how intense your efforts will be or how well directed. In this case, it is of value to anyone advising you consider how much this department "has" on you and for how long or at what severity they have had you under their threat or control.

I have seen great results with "just a name on paper" in a freezer spell, and i have seen results that required considerable work in terms of gathering personal concerns and performing anointments with oils or soaking of the business cards in solutions made of water and concentrated spiritual-spurpose bath crystals (e.g. Court Case crystals) before results were seen.

I advise you to pay a few dollars (ten dollars for ten minutes) to one of the readers ant AIRR who both advertises ten minute consultations and advertises "Magical Coaching." This person will perform a brief reading for you (pendulum or "one card cut") and will then talk you through the work person-to-person. Here are the AIRR members who perform magical coaching:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... l_Coaching

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mifacturas

Unread post by mifacturas » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:12 am

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.

I will probably take your advice and follow-up on the link that you've provided.

Thanks again.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:29 pm

We are so happy that you are experiencing success in your spell work--may it continue!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Keep up the good work Sakura. Keep confident and strong and your work will be rewarded.

rerun

Unread post by rerun » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:02 pm

ConjureMan Ali

I do something similar, but I don't write names on the toilet paper. I take an entire roll and baptise it in the enemy's name. This way everyone in the house is contributing by wiping themselves with the baptised tp.

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:55 am

Hello Fellow LM Forum Members,
I just wanted to share with you the success I recently had with a freezer spell that was posted by the wonderful Dr. E a while back.

I live in a condominium community and I was having problems with one of the board members after I challenged her about some of the board's questionable actions. She retaliated against me by emailing lies about me to some of the other residents. In the past she has even gone so far as to have cars of residents she did not like illegally towed, so I wanted to nip this in the bud right away before she decided to do the same thing to me. Remember when Dorothy said in "The Wizard of Oz" that she's had an old witch who was mad at her? Well, that's how I felt.

Here is what I did on Thursday night: I tore off a piece of paper from a brown bag and wrote her name on it nine times. I turned the paper 90 degrees and wrote "shut your mouth", also nine times over her name. I then urinated on the strip of paper (for dominance), placed it on a piece of aluminum foil (shiny side inward). I then dusted the paper with Alum (to silence her), black pepper and cayenne pepper. I folded the paper away from me and then folded it up in the foil. I made a verbal petition for her to shut her lying, fu----g mouth and for her lies to burn her tongue like sulphur and hot peppers if she spoke against me again. I tossed the foil packet in the back of my freezer.

The next day she made another swipe at me again via email by sending out a rather lame insult and another silly lie, and one of the residents who was copied on the email responded to her by calling her out on her childish behavior, but after that there has literally been dead silence!!

My thanks to Dr. E for posting such an easy but very effective spell, and thanks to Ms. Cat and Lucky Mojo for providing this wonderful forum!!

peggy

Unread post by peggy » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:58 pm

ok that sounds helpful must take that advice in consideration!!
thanks ms.diva
CONTEND O LORD WITH THOSE WHO CONTEND WITH ME;FIGHT AGAINST THOSE WHO FIGHT AGAINST ME...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Great news for you SoFlaDiva and a great testimonial for Dr. E. It always makes me happy to hear about the freezer spells/honey jar spells working their wonders... People seem to want to make things more difficult on themselves sometimes, when a "simple" freezer or honey jar will do the trick! Great post! Congrats on your success!!!

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Wow! Can we do the same for someone who is trying to steal a guy I like? Reading suggests she will eventually leave but this sounds not harmful to her as well?
Plz advice :)
Thank you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Thanks for the update...glad things are working for you. SoFlaDiva I especially like that you went to work on this before she got an opportunity to really start mess. Work it girl.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:27 am

jwmcclin

Thanks so much for the encouragement jwmcclin!

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:30 am

missps2010

As far as I know you can use a freezer spell to "freeze out" an unwanted person like the woman who is trying to steal the guy you like. It is not meant to cause the person any actual harm, but to "freeze" them in their tracks and stop them from causing trouble, etc. Ms. Cat has an excellent page on Freezer Spells that you should read. It really explains what a freezer spell is and what it isn't. Good luck!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:30 am

Congrats on your success and following through with the great advice given by Dr. E, SoFlaDiva!
Joseph had a great poin too, ( i can't pull quotes) without pulling the whole thing
Joseph Magnuson wrote:Great news for you SoFlaDiva and a great testimonial for Dr. E. It always makes me happy to hear about the freezer spells/honey jar spells working their wonders... People seem to want to make things more difficult on themselves sometimes, when a "simple" freezer or honey jar will do the trick! Great post! Congrats on your success!!!

-Joseph M
I agree with this. The Freezer jar spell is very effective.
Here is a link within Hoodoo in Theory and Practice missps2010, and the answer is yes. :)
Hooray for great work and good luck to all!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:06 am

Thank you guys :)

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:26 am

Quick question:
I was reading the following Miss Cat's information on freezer spell.
"For instance, in the song "Got My Mojo Working," Ann Cole sings, "I got a Gypsy woman giving me advice; got a whole lot of tricks, keeping her on ice" -- and the "her" in the song is her boyfriend's other girlfriend. You see? The Gypsy woman put the man's other girlfriend "on ice." "So if you freeze the names of your lover and his other girlfriend, you have literally frozen both of them out of your life ... together. That is not a break-up spell.
So if I want her to stop luring the guy I like in any way, I'd just freeze her name on his behalf right? I mean how would I ensure freezing her name would make her stop attracting him. Wouldn't this spell mean she would stop doing things to me? I hope I'm making sense. 

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:25 pm

You need a reading. I gave a simple answer to a simple question of what "could help".
If she is "doing things to you you", (as quoted) you need to contact a reader of AIRR who will be better able to assist you in your situation.
AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Good luck and all the best!

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 pm

No she is not doing things to me. But if i freeze her, it would mean she won't do things to me. I want her to not do things to my guy. Reading shows she's after his $$$ and theres not much attraction between them but she still won't go. So just want to freeze her so she won't do things to attract him. Can i say in my prayer that this spell is on his behalf?

Princess_Selenity
Newly Registered

Unread post by Princess_Selenity » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:24 pm

I'm a newbie but my best friend and I have had such a horrible experience with some online cyber bullies and want them to stop. They even went to the extent of calling my friend's workplace and have slandered us both (I used to be close to two of these people and my friend was with all of them on the phone). Last year two of them, their lies caused a domino effect of actions where I was hurt so badly I ended up in the hospital for depression (I also had a medicine problem and it made me super depressed and with that going on I couldn't handle it). One of them recently lied so bad about my best friend in public saying horrible personal lies and things about her family and trying to get everyone to believe she endangers the well-being of innocent children. It was horrible. She's a good mother and this lie and twist of the truth was from one of her close former friends and they all justified it and in public. And one of them revealed something very personal about me as well in public. I want this to stop. Anyway, we want to stop these people from lying and or make their lies ineffective to those who hear them. And maybe turn their own evil actions on themselves so they will stop.

She told me of the freezer spell and suggested I try it telling me it worked for her once (I believe she is going to do one as well to these people). I have access to two of these people's pictures (one on my phone and one on my computer). There are 4 people total I want to leave us alone and stop slandering us. I was going to take 2 strips of white paper from a little sketch book and write the names of the 2 people I don't have pictures of on it. Then print out the pictures of the 2 people I have (cut it out) and on the back write their names on it. All in black ballpoint pen. Then on a separate piece of paper, write "Freeze these people from slandering and lying and bullying." Then put in paper towel and before folding up I will sprinkle alum powder and black pepper on the papers I wrote on. Then read out loud the 37th Psalm. Then pray to God and ask him to please stop these people from hurting me and my friends any further (they have also hurt some of my other friends). Then seal up the paper towel and soak in a mixture of vinegar with alum and black pepper for about a minute. Then take it out and wrap in aluminum foil (shiny side in). Then lay in a plastic bowl in the back of my freezer.

Is that the right way and good way to do it in this situation? Or should I write each person's name nine times on the papers? Thank you so much for your help. It's been a nightmare.

I'm a religious person though I've been inactive in my church. I do believe in miracles.

Thank you,
Princess Selenity

iconcurr

Unread post by iconcurr » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:00 am

Hi,

I am confused about the lemon freeze. I want her out of my life. However, there's children and real estate involved. Should freezing be an option, if we have to cross paths again or would a honey jar be more appropriate since I need her to just stop being so damn evil..

Please clarify.

Thanks in advance.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:33 am

Hi iconcurr:

Is this "she" you're talking about the mother of your children? If she's spreading lies and gossip about you personally, you can write her name on a paper along with the words "stop your evil talk about me"(or on the back of her picture, if you have it) and put it in a little plastic Ziploc bag with some Slippery Elm root and some Alum crystal (to make her shut up) and then fill the bag with some water (not too full). Then seal it and put it in the freezer. Let her "chill" for awhile.

I would not recommend getting her out of your life completely, especially if there are kids and real estate. Once she stops talking trash, get a honey jar going with her name, your name and the names of your kids in 1 jar. If there's a real estate agent or property manager or the name of the place that you two own together, put that in the jar too. Lucky Mojo makes pre-made honey jars that come with all the herbs you need, plus a dram jar of oil and a candle; you can buy extra candles to keep the work going. In your case, you may want to try the Reconciliation honey jar. Go to Lucky Mojo's main web site and look under Spell Kits for Bottle Spells.

You may also want to get a reading, since there may be legal work to be done; go to http://www.readersandrootworkers.comand book a reading with one of the AIRR readers to get some advice.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:33 am

This is correct. I personally would work with Saint Michael to protect and he will strike down the people that harm and speak ill of you. Work with him, and ask that he protect you from these peoples evil words and harmful ways.

www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:27 am

This is what you simply need to do. Take a picture of this woman, which you can urinate on it to dominate her or a relevant supply of bath crystals such as hot foot, separation, bend over, etc dissolved and pour it on the to the paper packet with her name on the back of the picture. You can take the packet, and fold it up into a piece of foil. I like to take a dressed candle which you can get a black candle dressed with the appropriate oils, and pray your intentions that this woman be restricted and frozen away from your boyfriend. Once you are done, then you can put the paper packet in the freezer.

If you still need further instruction then please get a consultation from AIRR www.readersandrootworkers.com

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:30 pm

i am not content with the way i phrased the petition and want to redo it. how do i dispose...thaw? dismantle? burial? crossroads?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:33 pm

I would dispose of it at a crossroads.

iconcurr

Unread post by iconcurr » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Okay I'm going to get the recon honey jar.. Still looking for more stuff.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Consider a reading. It can take all the guess work out of what you are trying to achieve along with an adequate plan of what you should do.

iconcurr

Unread post by iconcurr » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:30 pm

Yes. Got that coming too, in two weeks though. Lighting an altar light in the mean time too. I'm anxious. Thanks star you rock.

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:52 pm

Good day all :) !! I am very familiar with freezer spells and feel they are very effective. I just have quick question. Can you put several names on one paper to freeze out of one person life or do I need to a differnet sheet of paper for each name? And do each name have to go in its on individual jar or ziplock bag? I was also told if you add your own urine that helps to dominate the situation. Is this true? Thank for your input in advance!!

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:56 am

how do you catalog your freezer spells? i'd label them, but the intentions and names are supposed to be frozen on the INSIDE.

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 am

i froze rivals in toilet water. yet i dont want to turn their lives into cess pools - just halt their power to spoil mine
have i gone too far?
i'm really adamant about wanting to help myself without hurting others. perhaps that is asking too much

Tengotodo

Unread post by Tengotodo » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Hello Everyone,
I have a question phrasing the petition for the Freeze Spell.
This is it as follows:
I want John to stop meddling in Janes (My fiance) affairs and from saying or causing any harm to her or reputation. May John become so embroiled in his own afffairs that he will no longer be involved in any way with Jane for as long as this string binds this scroll so mote it be.

Would this petition be appropriate?

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:50 pm

So as per my understanding, I need to get a picture of the person that i want to freeze and cross write my petition on the back of her photo, or write her name on a piece of paper and write my petition under it then i can put some vinegar on it and sprinkle black pepper then wrap it in a foil and then freeze it in a ziplock bag? Is that correct ?

Can i urinate on it or it's not a good idea?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Read this for a clear understanding of the Freezer Spell:
Good luck!!!

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:14 am

I did but am a bit confused, i need someone to give me quick instructions please so i can be sure that am doing it correctly.

Thanks

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Am a bit confused, so if someone can help, i have a picture of my target its basically a girl that am trying to freeze out of my ex i know her names as well, so as per my understanding i write her name on the back of her picture and cross her name out with my petition. Do i need to say for example freeze for example "mary smith" from Michael life or do i just write her name and say from my ex life.

Second thing when am doing the spell after i cross my petition on the back of her pick, do i sprinkle that with black pepper then place it in a paper towel, then foil and then put in the jar and add water, or do i put the black pepper in the water and if i want to use vinegar do i dress the picture with the vinegar or do i add that to the water?

Please give me suggestions.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:52 pm

cat has updated this website that covers freezer spells http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:28 pm

I am going to help you out. But honestly, I am not sure you are completely understanding the directions.

I am not sure why you would use vinegar over urine, but you could use both. I would use urine to particularly dominate over this girl. And where does the info page say to use regular water?

Yes you can cross her name with the command.

Here are the answers to your other questions via the freezer page

3) Pray over and add an appropriate selection of cursing and silencing herbs (e.g. Red Pepper to make their lies burn in their mouths, Alum to silence their speech, Poppy Seeds to confuse them and make them lose their paper work or miss their appointments).

You are going to put the herbs INSIDE the paper packet, tongue, or whatever you choose to use.

Nighthawk01

Unread post by Nighthawk01 » Tue May 03, 2011 8:01 pm

I see all these freezer spells. I have a question. I read somewhere, If you write the name of the one you wanted on a piece of paper, put it in a baggie, poured some water into it and froze it. That would make this person fall in love with you. How true is this? Thanks.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Not true in regards to how we work in conjure. We freeze things to keep them from progressing, to freeze their ability, their tongue, etc. We don't freeze things to get someone's love.

To get someone's love we burn love lights on them, we sweeten them up, we draw them to us with lodestones etc.

Nighthawk01

Unread post by Nighthawk01 » Wed May 04, 2011 8:21 am

Thanks ConjureMan Ali, I really appreciate that.

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Fri May 13, 2011 5:10 am

I did a freezer spell last night to rid my target of his on and off ex who has caused him a lot of pain and confusion. I also did a vinegar jar 3 weeks and put much thought and concentration into it. I haven't seen too much change as he no longer tells me what's going on, just becomes distant.

In the freezer spell, I had the girls picture and wrote her name and petition on the back, a wet paper towel, urine, some lemon and black pepper and little break up and controlling oil and folder in foil. Then lit an anointed candle and let it seal the foil and placed in a ziplock bag with vinegar and little more oil. I have done freezer spells before with good results so i am hopeful this will work as well.
I also started a honey jar the beginning of the week and been burning candles for the past couple days.

We had been together and things were great but she was able to pull him back in. Our feelings were both very strong but recently he has become very distant.

I have a reading next week so I am hopeful to know if my efforts are working or if there is something else.

Do you feel I'm on the right track?

esmeluv

Unread post by esmeluv » Tue May 17, 2011 12:58 am

ok.. I honestly dont want to give anyone a headach.. But I am soo confused :-( i have read through this wholr thread and still cant find my answer because some people say different things.. Soo plz just tell me what i should write on my petitin. "i freez a rivals out of john does life./ all b*tches stop flirting with john doe" or "i freez all rivals" lol i know its a silly question but i have read that both are correct but then i read that you NOT put ur lovers name on the petition paper... Plz help me i dont wNt to do anything wrong... Thanks in advance!! :-)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”