Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:29 pm

To not be reduntant, this question was asked here in reference to an apartment spell-to-find-an-apartment-t10472.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Conjuremoon

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:32 am

Thank you~

RowanPendragon

Unread post by RowanPendragon » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:41 am

I'm currently in a pretty crappy situation in my current apartment and desperately want to leave. When my husband and I moved in here it seemed like the perfect place (2 blocks from the beach and in a cute little hippie town) but it's a nightmare. Aside from the drugs, the tweakers, the loud parties, and the regular blaring of police sirens, there are the problems with our actual apartment. Whenever it rains my office (the second bedroom) floods. I no longer can use it because of the mold and mildew. The management company has known apart the problem for many years before we moved here (it's been a problem for other tenants here for over 10 years). We first had the problem a week after moved in in January of 2010 and they were more concerned with the new carpet they had put in than the actual problems.

For the last two months they have said the problem was going to be fixed. They have said the roof needs to be replaced but nothing has happened with it. According to the on-site go between they haven't even gotten any bids for the work. They sent someone out to look at our apartments to inspect for mold the first week of March and since then my carpets have been ripped up, the blinds removed, and huge holes knocked into the walls and ceiling. And it's been that way for two months because the contractor, logically so, wont repair anything until the leaks are fixed.

Back in October I had decided that I wanted to move back east to Massachusetts. My husband and I are in California because of his job but he can do his job remotely. He's received permission from his bosses to move and do his work off-site. I want to be closer to my friends and family and we're now planning to move at the end of the year. However I want to be out of here sooner than December. But it costs a lot of money to move across country, especially with pets, and finances are what will keeps us here until then.

What can anyone suggest to make the moving process happen sooner? I'm guessing that some sort of money work to get the cash to move would be key but I'm not sure which way to go and which products to use would be best. I would like to go in August rather than waiting for December (really I'd go tomorrow but we have out of state guests with trips to visit in both June and July).

I'm also thinking of having lights set at the church and I'm not sure what candle would be best to use. I was trying to decide between Lodestone to draw whatever is needed to make this happen faster or possibly Money Stay With Me to make sure the savings plan I have stays on track (but that would still having us moving at the end of the year). Any suggestions?

Blessings,
Rowan

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:47 am

You can petition Saint Expedite (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... t_Expedite) for a luck in a hurry; personally, I like Lodestones (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lodestone.html) because they work for you in several ways and draw good luck in all areas.

Money Stay With Me
is great to save money (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html) Get the Spellkit which includes a money drawing lodestone.

...and yes, you can have lights set as a prelude to work and as a backup to your work. Good Luck!

RowanPendragon

Unread post by RowanPendragon » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Thank you! I have some lodestones so I could certainly work with those. And I think it sounds perfect to work with Saint Expedite...I'll do that today (falls perfectly in line with his details). I'm going to look into the kit too...thanks again!

Which candle do you think would be best for having lights set?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Lucky Mojo can set any of the candles listed above...

hoodoohottie

Unread post by hoodoohottie » Tue May 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Hello everyone,
I am going to college in the fall on a volleyball scholarship and I have already visited the campus and there are theese dorms on campus that are really nice and those are the ones that I want to stay in but they are first come first serve and the most requested dorms. I just applied today because I was having trouble getting to a computer so I was wondering what products could I use so that I can get a room in the dorm I want because I'm not sure if it is full or not.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Sun May 08, 2011 8:00 am

"I Can, You Can't" and "Crown of Success" are both very good choices here.

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Wed May 18, 2011 11:38 am

I live in a room in brooklyn and i have been searching for a 1bdrm apartment for the longest time in order to get my son back. I need some help can you please guide me. Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 18, 2011 11:56 am

You can try petitioning Our Lady of Loretto, who is worked to find a suitable rental. Petitioning her along with St. Expedite to help quicken the process may be a good route to go.

LM sells a complete line of condition products for both St. Expedite and OL of Loretto which you can use in your work. And/or you can have the MISC set candles fixed for those saints on their altars for your petition.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

eagerspirit81

Unread post by eagerspirit81 » Wed May 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Thank you very much

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:28 pm

I plan to hunt for my first apartment soon. Which oils would I use help me to find an apartment and then be approved for it?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:35 am

Attraction products are a good place to start.

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

A good trick while you're actually out looking for apartments is to take a small piece of paper, write the things you want in an apartment on it (like rent, do they accept pets, etc.), anoint this paper in a 5 spot pattern (4 corners and the center) with Attraction oil and put that paper in your shoe. That way, you'll be "walked" to the best apartment.

Lodestones are another great way to dra ... stone.html
You get Lodestone, magnetic sand to feed it, and a petition paper like I described above. Rinse the Lodestone in whiskey and name it; it's a living being and it's going to work for you. Put your petition paper under the Lodestone and tell the stone "I want you to draw this apartment to me, go out and get it!" and sprinkle the stone with some magnetic sand. Sprinkle some sand on it every day until you get your apartment. When you move it, bury the Lodestone and paper in the ground on the property because its' work is done.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Lady Amethyst

Unread post by Lady Amethyst » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:09 am

You can dress or anoint stones or pebbles ( try sticking to 3, 7, 9 ) with attraction oils, House blessing, John the Conqueror and Influence oils. Have them with you when you go view apartments. When you view an apartment that you really like hide one of the pebbles in the apartment. Then when you get home light a small green candle dressed with attraction oils and place the address under the candle and recite Psalm 61. This is an especially good ritual handed down to me by my grandmother and it worked beautifully for me when I was apartment hunting in college. Good Luck!!

Love Light & Blessings
Lady Amethyst

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:09 am

I'd recommend some five-finger grass to help them approve you. You could make a mojo, that contains a lodestone, fivefinger-grass and other curios.

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Hello, all,

I'm curious if anyone has any tricks that have worked well for them in finding a new home, other than setting lights. I'll be doing that as well, of course, but am really having a devil of a time finding anything at this juncture, and I'm beginning to sense that this endeavor is going to require anything I can muster. I'm at a bit of a disadvantage because I'm having to try to find a place from a distance (usually never an easy thing), and I'm also on a time-limit. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thank you all, and best wishes!
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 pm

If you are comfortable working with the saints, you could petition one of them for aid. If you are looking to buy a home, then St. Joseph can be of great aid. If you are looking for someplace to rent, then Our Lady of Loretto would be more appropriate.

And since you are on a time-limit, you could see if perhaps St. Expedite might be able to speed things along. Just do a divination to see if he is willing to work for your case.

Lucky Mojo sells a full line of condition products for all three of those saints.

If working with Saints isn't your cup of tea, then you could try working the Attraction spell-kit, using a petition paper with all your specifications that you'll need from a place. Or since you are working with a time-line, you could try a Fast Luck spell kit for that purpose, or consider adding some Fast Luck oil to the Attraction spell-kit to help add some speed.

And don't forget that Road Opening is always a good idea for helping things go smoothly and opening to new opportunities and possibilities!

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:48 pm

svarthyndan wrote:I'd recommend some five-finger grass to help them approve you. You could make a mojo, that contains a lodestone, fivefinger-grass and other curios.

I have five finger grass and lodestone on hand. Thanks for the input.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Thank you both for the suggestions!
Ellis Crowfoot

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Hi LuckyMojo Family,

I feel so much better since I have discovered this forum. I'm still just starting my journey, but with the readings-airr, rootwork-airr, m.i.s.c. candle burning services, things have been wonderful.

As a result of my steady work honey jar, even though my business folded, they relocated me to their new location on the eastcoast. It's hard for me here, because I'm not familiar with this side of the world at all. I will be working with someone for my financial situation.

However, I need suggestions on housing!!! I have little money and bad credit, and I need to find an apartment soon. I'm even really confused about which neighborhoods to go. I know I need more help than just me. I need to attract (if that's the right word) the best fitting place for me, and to have my application approved.

I'm thinking road opener and crown of success??? road opener to open the road to the best opportunity and crown of success to get the apartments I desire, and maybe a Fast Luck or St Expedite, because I need to find housing soon?. I can't burn in my tempoarary housing for privacy reasons, so I will be using m.i.s.c. candle services, but bcuz my budget is really tight. I need to find out what all candles or less candles I should get set?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:41 pm

I have listed a few forum discussions (on your topic) below

(Spell to find an apartment) spell-to-find-an-apartment-t10472.html
(Finding the perfect home) finding-the-perfect-home-t12994s240.html
(Apartment spell) apartment-spell-t2691.html

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:49 pm

thanks jwmcclin!

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:01 pm

What if there is a specific place you want to live? There is a specific Apartment that I want to rent after a loved one of mine leaves.. Is there a spell/conjure for this?

Thank you!
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:01 pm

What if there is a specific place you want to live? There is a specific Apartment that I want to rent after a loved one of mine leaves.. Is there a spell/conjure for this?

Thank you!
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

narcissanoir

Unread post by narcissanoir » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 am

Grertings everyone,
I got evicted from my apartment my roomate screwed me on the remt. Mow I have to find a new place but with this eviction it may be veryvdifficult. Any ideas of spellwork to help me with my situatio?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:51 am

I would do an attraction sweet jar, and put on your petition " may I attract an apartment to my liking that will allow me to move in with the eviction notice." You can add more to the petition of course. I would add in some five finger grass to attract an apartment property that will grant you a favor. You can burn a road opening candle to help remove any obstacles, a money drawing candle for the deposit as you may need a bigger deposit with an eviction notice, and a van van candle to remove obstacles and change your luck.
www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

narcissanoir

Unread post by narcissanoir » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Thank you Stars...I really appreciate the advice.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:55 pm

I plan to petition Ms. Lady Of Loreto, how do I respectfully thank her.....? I did research upon Catholic Churches and Online encyclopedia's with history, but no luck. All I know of is she's a patron for aviators and home buyers/renters...Blue Roses? Blue Candles in her name?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:57 pm

I'd suggest a donation to a charity that helps the homeless.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:14 pm

THANK YOU Mama Micki, that sounds very appropriate. And I know the PERFECT SPOTS IN VEGAS. :)
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Sephora

Unread post by Sephora » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to the site and have been learning a lot on this forum for the past 2 weeks. I am grateful for it.
I have a situation myself and would like to have some help please.
I live in England and have 3 young children (2 girls and a boy). We live in a 2 bedrooms house and I was told by my housing association that I don't have priority for a bigger house as there is a shortage of house in London and that I could use my living room as a spare bedroom :o I am not happy with this situation and would like a spell to make things changed and get a bigger house. I was thinking about doing the "3 day spell" with the Archangel as it is an "impossible" case. Can anybody advise me something? Thanks in advance and May god bless you all!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:34 pm

I would try and sweeten the housing association to you using a honey jar kit, while working some Road Opening to help open the ways to your goal. Do some accompanying Attraction work to help draw suitable housing openings to you.

If you want to petition someone for better housing as part of the work, if you are a renter then petition Our Lady of Loretto - as she helps people find suitable rentals; if you are looking to purchase a better home, then petition St. Joseph as he helps people buy and sell appropriate real estate.

Sephora

Unread post by Sephora » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Thank you Devi Spring for the suggestions. I will try them all :D

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:56 am

I would like to let everyone know, that my qreat news is I did qet my APARTMENT :D
My secret was I am broke. So I was not able to work with Our Lady of Loreto & candle work, I prayed over oils I had, ATTRACTION, FAST LUCK & GOOD LUCK oil, I went into the Leasinq Office, the MANAGER tells me you smell so nice and fluorescent, spicy cinnamon. I just said Ralph Lauren...lol. I then qot approved for my 1 bed, 1 bath. & I was ecstatic. She then tells me because of my military, I qet $30 off my rent, so its not $600, its $569/month. TELLS ME AGAIN, I'm qettinq new appliances :o I was bouncinq off walls haha. And the location was perfect. I ATTRACTED the right apartments, upstairs, cheap rent & new appliances. EVEN have a side of my apartments to bury my rituals...I am so so happy. THANK YOU LuckyMojo Curio Co., you quys really do care :) I qot the apartment && didn't even asked for the extra!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:13 am

Fantastic news!

And just so you know, you can always petition a saint's aid through prayer alone. They don't requires that you have fancy oils and candles to ask for their aid. Just because you are not able to afford formal spiritual supplies in no way makes you "ineligible" for spiritual aid from the saints and the Divine.

But I'm glad that things worked out for you. :)

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:57 pm

OH YES DEVI! Thannk You SO Much Devi & All you Moderators for your support :D

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Congrats this is wonderful news!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

rhiannonwales

Unread post by rhiannonwales » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:29 am

Hello Everyone!

Its been a while since I've been on, things in my life have been all kinds of crazy. I moved from Arizona in May and i've been off the grid since. The help I received here was instrumental in helping me make the move from AZ, so thank you to all!

I have some new challenges though and not having luck working through them with my own knowledge. We moved back to NJ, and we have been staying with my sister, whom i haven't been close to, but who offered to take us in (the unexpected result of a conjure I worked in April.) Its been 3 months and we've been saving up for an apartment, and looking, but so far, no luck. My sister is asking us to move by mid August - there has been some friction between my children and hers. Her youngest child is autistic and has been hitting, spitting and attacking my daughter, as well as hurting our cats that we brought with us. Somehow, this is my fault, because we do not give in to the childs every whim. *rolls eyes*

SO I need to find safe affordable housing ASAP. Problem is, I can't do any conjure in the house that would be seen, as my sister is a devout Christian who thinks that all conjure is of the devil. I'm looking for discreet ways to work towards an apartment. I've tried saint work, but honestly, I just don't think that the saints and I get along. It never seems to gel, I never seem to get any movement whatsoever. Any help would be appreciated!

Blessings,

Sherrie

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:13 am

Tricks for finding a home has been discussed several times in the forum, I have posted a discussion for your review
Finding a New Home tricks-for-finding-a-new-home--t13711s210.html

rhiannonwales

Unread post by rhiannonwales » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:35 am

Thanks!
I had done a search on the topic, but most of the info was about either working with the saints or candle work. I can't light any sort of candles, as I have no private space whatsoever, and I've been trying the saints to no avail. I was hoping to find innovative ways to use LM oils or powders with chants to help the situation.

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:39 am

Hi, Sherrie,

Firstly, remember that people have been performing tricks in situations where they were forced to work in secret for centuries. You need to be willing to be a little bit creative, perhaps, but you can find a place to burn a few candles, I'm sure. What about in the garage or the back shed when your sister isn't home? Or somewhere not on her property at all? At any rate, you get the idea. Candle work is pretty essential in hoodoo, and many of the tricks that rootworkers will recommend to you will involve that kind of work.

You can use the small 4" candles, which don't burn for very long (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html). I would do an orange candle dressed with Road Opening oil to open up any blockages that might be subverting you in your search; then purple candles dressed with Attraction oil, or something similar (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html), as you pray for the housing situation you desire to come quickly. Beneath the candles you will want your hand-written petition or name paper, which in this case should contain all the things you are looking for in a new living situation.

If candle burning is simply not something you're willing or able to do, you could think about a mojo hand made up for attracting what you want, and containing your petition paper. See the Attraction custom mojo hand at Lucky Mojo here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-attraction.html

You can also have the folks at Lucky Mojo set lights for you at their altar, including your petition: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Also, remember to do your part in the material world as well. Leave no stone unturned. Haunt CraigsList 24/7 if you have to, post your own wanted ads, and explore every possible local resource for your search.

I hope this is somewhat helpful. Best of luck to you!
Ellis Crowfoot

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:21 pm

Alternatively, you can have the church set lights on your behalf (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html)

wisdomseeker81

Unread post by wisdomseeker81 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Greetings Sherrie, Im echoing what jwmcclin has suggested. MISC is very effective at setting lights for those that cant do it themselves for various reasons. I personally was urgently searching for a place asap. I wrote out a petition, got a St. Joseph vigil candle dressed it with attraction oil and prayed over it various psalms and a general heartfelt prayer. Please note before lighting I did a roadopener spiritual bath and also started a roadopener vigil candle. Within 1 week I had a respectable amount of rental options trying to get me in quick whereas before it was moving very slow, options appeared limited. I signed my lease 3 weeks later. This combo worked for me. Thank you St.Joseph! I pray you find what you need in the time frame you need it. Blessing!

wisdomseeker81

Unread post by wisdomseeker81 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:46 pm

Forgive me Ellis I see you basically already suggested the same avenues. I didnt read fully as im on my mobile phone. My apologies for the oversight.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:35 pm

Rootworkers have been doing conjure long before candles were affordable. If you cannot light candles, then you can take drawing baths with Attraction Bath Crystals, you can carry a mojo hand, or work with a Lodestone and magnetic sand.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:23 pm

wisdomseeker: Not at all. You provided some good additional insights. Thank you for sharing your experiences with St. Joseph.

ConjureMan Ali: Quite right. I didn't think to suggest the bath and the loadstones as well--both excellent ideas.
Ellis Crowfoot

Sephora

Unread post by Sephora » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Hi everyone,

Can someone help in finding how to petition Our Lady of Loretto for rental housing,please? Is there any candle that I could pay to be burned? I have seen testimonials of her work in the forum but nothing about How to petition? Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Sephora

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Lucky Mojo sells Lady of Loreto candles, they can be fixed for you with proper oils and herbs.
I believe the candle has a prayer on the back label.

You can find the candle here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

LM also sells a Lady of Loreto oil that you can use to dress your own candles. If you like to burn her incense while petitioning her, they also sell her incense.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

If you don't want to burn the candle yourself the missionary independent spiritual church can do it for you.
Here is where you order a candle from LM for burning at the altars at MISC.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
The code of the candle you want is CAN-MIC-LORE

Sephora

Unread post by Sephora » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:08 am

Thank you Miss Ida Lundin. I have just order one to be burned at MISC altars.
Do you know what to give her when she grant you?

Thanks
Seph.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:21 am

A common way of thanking a Saint is to burn a candle dressed with their oil, give them offerings of flowers and/or donate to a charity that works within a field they have patronage over.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:32 am

Another way to thank them is simply spread their name and/or write a testimonial on the forum to the saint.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Sephora

Unread post by Sephora » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:46 pm

Thanks guys!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:33 pm

You could also treat this like any other kind of house-hunting.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Right now I'm kinda down and out. The apartment that I really wanted rejected me because of bad credit. I'm in the process of working on my credit. I know Hoodoo doesn't fix everything, is there anything else I may be able to do?
The things I've already tried are: Petition St. Expedite, Petition St. Joseph and Our Lady of Loretto, road opening candle, honey jar to sweeten the leasing consultant and property mgmt. company. I also froze out potential renters for the apt. that I'm currently in so at least I can stay here longer since my landlord can't seem to rent it out. I did that just in case I couldn't get another apartment in time, kept my options open.
I'm so frustrated! Also, this move was supposed to bring me closer to my boyfriend but now that is delayed. Recently, I just did a reconciliation spell to get us over our last spat, and it's worked out quite nicely so far. If only I could get this apartment situation figured out! Next week I will get a reading to hopefully shine light on this. Now that I've blabbed on, what can I do?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Get a reading nina_k, you have worked a lot of spells to get this place, check on what you have done and what is going on in the background. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:10 am

If you can not get that apartment that you really want, you work to attract something similar or better.
I have found that "Conquering" a new apartment is an effective way to go, because it is usually a hard battle if you live in a large city.
Start with Road Opening with orange candles. Then use Loadstones, Magnetic sand and John The Conqueror Root with Attraction Products
with white candles and continue to purple.
I can, you can´t products
Victory Products may be used as well and a little Law Stay Away Oil on a Brown candle for a justified hiding of your past economical history or bad credit.
Good Luck to you.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:23 am

Why don't you also consider working with Saints? Hmmm I'd say perhaps Saint Expedite, and Saint Jude should be of help. They're great Saints to work with :-).

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Thank you all for your suggestions.
Dr. Johannes you are brilliant! I will try what you recomended and keep you updated.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:01 am

Our Lady of Loretto is petitioned for housing issues.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

katitiak

Unread post by katitiak » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Hi, I requested info for how to get money from an organization. This organization helps people with rent, deposits and utilities. I have been there once before and have been turned down because one caseworker said i did'nt have adequate information when I asked them for assistance moving in to my new apartment. I think she just did'nt want to help me. I recently was contacted by them because I requested to be seen by someone again. I asked the appointment setter who would see me, he said that it would be decided the day that I come for another interview. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be seen by the same woman but, i could be wrong. i Have her name, but I'm not 100% sure She will be the one to see me. A friend said that this woman is his case worker and she has helped him before with success and he speaks highly of her. In This case, what kind of spellwork should I do to influence her or anyone elese who sees me there :? to be generous towards me in the same manner? :?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”