Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
spiritandshadow

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by spiritandshadow » Wed May 11, 2011 11:14 am

Today is my 9th day doing the Novena to St. Martha but I haven't seen any results as of yet. Do I wait to see results before offering what I promised her? I am not sure what to do and would love to know. It's my first time doing this and I'm not too sure what to do. Your quick response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ntnew

Unread post by ntnew » Sun May 15, 2011 4:36 pm

I to want to thank St. Martha the dominator for all her help and apologize for my laziness.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 16, 2011 9:40 pm

It has only been 9days? Some people petition her in 9 Tuesdays. I would recommend that you get some divination done to see if she is appropriate or even wants to work with you. Also, you need to take in consideration your situation and how difficult it is.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

QueenofSwords
HRCC Student

Unread post by QueenofSwords » Tue May 17, 2011 8:16 pm

I give thanks to you St. Martha for assisting me with a difficult situation and answering my prayers once again.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed May 18, 2011 5:46 am

I need some help with this situation, i have a novena to Sta. Martha and I'm the 4th day, last night before go to sleep i asked to Sta. Martha that i need to know if she are working in my petition, that i want in my dreams to have a sing, well, i had the dream that my mother, she die long time ago, she was asking for a cup of coffee and i told her the coffee was almost done. The novena isn't for love situation. Now i want to know if this dream is a sing? Can somebody tell me. thank you

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Fri May 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Been working on this guy using saint Martha , and now he is saying he is trying to get this other woman, am hurt, am crying , am freaking out, am blowing up, do not tell me calm down cuz i can't i been freaking out last 2 hours and am bout to have a nervous breakdown, i need an emergency reading now... Can only afford a 10 dollar reading ...and this Tuesday would be my 4th week but i Give up, i can't do this no more, i just felt all my energy and everything drained out of me

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 20, 2011 5:54 pm

If you give up and you need to move on obviously for the sake of your emotions...then it is time to get a cut and clear done.

This is to you...and anyone else that has a meltdown when doing work on someone you want very badily....

It is important to get a reading and see if there is even a chance of getting this person before attempting to do the work. In addition, remember you are dealing with someone's emotions here. There are going to be days when things are up and up...and things are going to be down. The universe and God works in ways that are not always visible at a certain point in time. I can tell you that there have been times things have looked so bleak for me...yet readings indicate otherwise.

But no man woman, or any kind of love is worth compromising your own emotional, physical, or mental well-being. So it may be time for you for your own sake to move on. I know that is not what you want to hear, but I think it is best for you to move on, heal yourself, and find someone worth loving you.

Lastly, you do not USE saint martha. She is someone you need to build a relationship with, and if it is in your best interest then perhaps she will bring him back. And lastly it has only been the 4th week! My goodness ....its starting to upset me that people expect these instant noodle results from any spell including saint martha. Yes, if circumstances permit she will grant your request by the 9th Tuesday but that is not set in stone and she does NOT HAVE to grant your request. And your doubt...translated to Saint martha....is lack of faith...which translates to slowly kill your work...and failure.

If you are trying to get back a man that has absolutely NO interest in you...it can take TIME to get the person that is if the reading permits, and states you can get this person. If you are trying to get back a person you had a horrible fight with...then its going to take time...it may take longer than 9 weeks.

ANd your blowing up...crying nature...may not be attractive to this man either. But when working on someone especially if there is a chance in getting them...i can tell you...it takes faith and vigilance. Sometimes you just have to hold it together...even when things look down. It happens to all of us...well because we are human.

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Fri May 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Well said Starsinthesky7! I agree with you: no one is worth your sanity.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Fri May 20, 2011 9:39 pm

thanks a lot guys for the kick in the butt, i needed that, i calmed down shortly after that , i text him and he is like i dont have a girl , and i never have had a girl during any of our intimate encounters , he told me to calm down and that i do have a quick temper which he isnt fond of, which no one seems to be fond of. i apologize and i do not want to do a cut and clear yet especially seeing that i have not done a reading yet on the matter.

i must admit i freaked out and i do have a short fuse, i am going to schedule a reading asap.

sorry and thanks again

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Fri May 20, 2011 9:45 pm

just to add i wanted to say when i sit back and look at my journal , everyday wednesday, day after i pray and petition st.martha , he has communicated or reach out to me , which he usually doesnt do, and on top of that last thursday his best friend wrote me to tell me he wants us ( me and the guy being worked on) to be in a relationship and he thinks i am the perfect girl for him. this was a shock to me as his bf and i dont really conversate we just say hi whenever we see each other , i found this strange but shrugged it off , there has been ups and downs but i have seen things happened that has never happened b4 and i really did over react which is my #1 fault, which should explain why my friends call me a diva and my mom call me a drama queen ...sorry

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 21, 2011 2:39 am

Um...and calling someone up and ASSUMING they have a girl and all this other crap...is and will make him run if YOU keep up that behavior. Its just NOT attractive to act this way.

Also...you should seek out some confirmation clearly through a reading...before you fly off the handle and blow up again. So what...he says hes pursuing another girl. I would laugh at that, especially if a reading indicated otherwise. I would laugh and work even HARDER on him. Be confident in your work.

Having a nuclear meltdown can put you back in your work.

Personally, I think you need to either have a rootworker back up your work, or you need to completely hand it over to them. Why? Because you are blowing up when he doesnt act a certain way, and the drama queen attitude isn't cute. The more you act this way...it is going to push him away. Its not cute.

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Sat May 21, 2011 3:00 am

stars is absolutely right and you should really get a reading to see where you stand
the exact same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago, he told me he met a girl he liked and was trying to find courage to talk to her again and after a year just being good friends we had to talk of feelings and it wasn't a happy conversation, I was very emotional which no one enjoys
I had my reading that explained to me how things were and I was recommended to back off a little. So, in this 2 weeks I only spoke to him twice and it was really just "hi, how are you doing?" and that was it. It's hard but we need to be strong. So I suggest that while you don't get your reading that you take a breath away from him like I had too

:) good luck

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Sat May 21, 2011 5:33 am

If it was meant to be, it will be... Only time will tell.
You were not clear of the type of relationship you are in with this man. Does he know how you feel about him?
Try to maintain your cool as much as you can. For your sake and out of respect to Santa Martha. Think about it, if someone came to you and asked for help/favor.... and because it wasnt "fast enough", he or she exploded and threw a tantrum. No bueno, huh?
Get a reading. Have FAITH.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Sat May 21, 2011 11:51 am

thanks everyone for the advice once again, i will lay off him for the next 3 weeks , i will be going to hang out with friends in 3 weeks and we have the same circle of friends , so there is a 90% chance we'll run into each other that weekend so until then, i will get my reading , hire a rootworker and just lay off him.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Good words to follow.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun May 22, 2011 3:39 pm

A man rejecting you is not an emergency. A serious illness, living in a dangerous situation, not having money for food or rent, etc. would be.

If you can't afford a reading, do some money work instead of obsessing about this man.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Saint Martha Dominator and Saint Martha Dominator Lubana Statues at Lucky Mojo. You can order right from the forum by clicking the blue Add to Cart button.

=====

STA-CAS-MA12
St. Martha Dominator w/ Dragon 12" Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$47.00

=====

STA-CAS-MD05
St. Martha Dominator Lubana 5" Statue w/ Snake Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$12.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mss

Unread post by Mss » Mon May 23, 2011 3:04 am

My heartfelt thanks to St Martha for hearing and granting my petition. I am forever blessed. Thank You St Martha, thank you very much.

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Tue May 24, 2011 7:36 am

St. Martha:

After my reading yesterday, I was told you seem to be willing to work with me. I lit a candle and placed a bowl of water and explained my situation. My target and I spoke and little.

This morning I spoke to you, hoping to see a sign that you'd be willing to work with me truly starting today as your day of praise. As I spoke to an employee, on the tv was a snake. A female that was holding the snake.

I couldn't stop smiling and I will hold my promises to you. Thank you so much. Look forward to my work with you.

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Tue May 24, 2011 6:14 pm

I want to thank st.martha soooooo much for the work she is doing on a love interest of mine ..i had a melt down recently because things didnt seem to be looking up , but it was a dramatic change today as he emailed me all the things he would like to do with me if i were his gurl such as shopping and going out etc..i think thats so cool ...i love st.martha , i cant even go into how flabbergasted i am, oh and my flames get jumping or vibrating shaking i cant explain while i was talking to her tonight

EnlightenedOne

Unread post by EnlightenedOne » Tue May 31, 2011 8:57 pm

Thank you, St. Martha, for all you have done for me.

esmeluv

Unread post by esmeluv » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:12 am

ok so on tuesday night I set up a small candle and prayed and petition to St. martha... I left the Tea candle burning but then my roommate saw it after a few hours and blew it out.. :-( i promised St Martha i will burn a little tea candle everyday till next tuesday till i get my novena candle.. My question is should i have done or do something different since my roommate blew out the candle? Or am i ok since I turned it on within min?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:18 am

I would relight the candle and beware that you have a roommate. Tell St. Martha you apologize and will be more careful, and start again.

bat101
Newly Registered

Unread post by bat101 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Does Saint Martha like to work with women???

Crankyfish

Unread post by Crankyfish » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Thank you St Martha in advance for help keeping this man from casting spells/entities toward me.
I will donate in your name to a battered woman's shelter at the end of the 3 candle run.
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Saint Martha has been adopted as the female saint par excellence. Her history as helping women dominate employers, their kitchens, and their households made her a powerful saint for women to turn to. Eventually she assumed the role of the saint that dominates wayward husbands and brings them back, supplanting Saint Elena who served a similar purpose, but seemed to have a gentler nature towards men.

As a result you'll find that Saint Martha is known as the go to saint for women dealing with men in Afro-Carriban/Cuban, and Latin American folk traditions. That isn't to say she won't work with men, many do, but as a love dominatrix she tends to work primarily with women who call upon her to dominate another women or men.

Also, next time read the whole thread. Your question has been dealt with amply by many posters and contributers to this thread.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:06 am

I agree with Conjureman Ali...and you may want to get a reading to see if she is willing to work with you. But if you are a man trying to dominate a woman most of the time she will not work with you, but I think it depends on the issue. Again seek some divination.

ebony81
HRCC Student

Unread post by ebony81 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:59 am

Thank you St. Martha for listening to me and quickly answering my prayers. Thank you for everything you have done and will do in the future. I am so grateful to you for your assistance with my situation. I shall make my offerings as promised

finding_a_mystery

Unread post by finding_a_mystery » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:55 pm

I've heard that generally, St. Martha doesn't really like to work with men, but I figured I'd take a shot anyway.

So I lit the first candle and promised to light one faithfully for 9 Tuesdays. I also gave her some cool water with a little Holy Water. The candle wasn't burning high and fast at first, but I began speaking to St. Martha and talking from my heart, and I have felt something manifesting itself inside me. Almost like a presence. I definitely feel some type of energy.

A couple of nights ago, I kept thinking of flowers, so I went out and got some white carnations and placed them next to her candle. Since then, the candle has definitely been burning stronger, but it looks as though it will last the entire seven days. I have promised St. Martha a gift of red roses and sweet wine upon fulfillment of my request, and will make sure I pay her.

It's still too early to tell whether or not my petition will be answered, but for some reason, I feel positive that she will be willing to work with me. Thoughts?

Unread post by Karma » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:27 pm

I just wanted to take the time out and say Thank you to Saint Martha the dominator. She is a great saint to work with and she is a very loyal Saint. As long as you are sincere when you pray to her and is loyal to her she will be loyal to you. I have been working with her for only 3 Tuesdays and she granted my prayer in the 1st week. I will continue to work with her even after week 9. Thank You Saint Martha I am forever grateful for you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:44 pm

finding_a_mystery,

It isn't that Saint Martha doesn't like working with men, it is that she prefers women. She historically worked with females in matters of home and employment. However, men have taken to petitioning her too, with the understanding that she isn't always the ideal saint to call upon to bring back a wife or estranged female ex.

I think that you are getting strong signs from Saint Martha. She does prefer her flowers up front sometimes and the fact that you spoke to the heart shows sincerity which she likes.

finding_a_mystery

Unread post by finding_a_mystery » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:finding_a_mystery,

It isn't that Saint Martha doesn't like working with men, it is that she prefers women. She historically worked with females in matters of home and employment. However, men have taken to petitioning her too, with the understanding that she isn't always the ideal saint to call upon to bring back a wife or estranged female ex.

I think that you are getting strong signs from Saint Martha. She does prefer her flowers up front sometimes and the fact that you spoke to the heart shows sincerity which she likes.

ConjureMan Ali, thank you for your clarification regarding how Saint Martha deals with men. I'd heard some not so complimentary things, which made me hesitant to approach her.

I also believe that I am getting strong signs from her, as well. I'm not always the best at interpreting signs, but I've always had a great senstivity to the presence of spirits and the energy given off from them, and I definitely feel a presence manifesting in and around me since I began the novena.

I'll keep at it, and let you all know how things go.

miriam

Unread post by miriam » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:32 pm

I have read through this entire thread and am very interesting in petitioning St Martha for a job relate issue: however where can i find the exact method to do so ? Please show me how to search this site

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:25 am

miriam read this thread working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator-t5462.html

I want to thank St Martha it's my 4th tuesday and I know that she'll answer my prayers, I've seen some movement already that has helped ease my worry.

Thank you St Martha

finding_a_mystery

Unread post by finding_a_mystery » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Just an update...............

I'm now on the 2nd Tuesday of my novena to Saint Martha. The first candle I lit for her was green, and I realized that the flame while steady, was on the low side. The candle would definitely have lasted longer than seven days, which I saw as a sign that she did not like the green candle.

So, I bought a nice ceramic bowl for her water, and put that in place of the glass I had previously used. I also asked for a sign to let me know if she would prefer a red candle to a green one. After I asked that, the flame on the candle got stronger, which I took as a "yes". So I bought a bunch of red candles, and will complete the novena using them.

Apparently, this was the right thing to do. After lighting the candle, I asked Saint Martha for a sign of her approval. I asked her to let the candle's flame burn high and brightly and stay that way for as long as the candle burns if this met with her approval. The candle has been burning high and strong since then and looks as if it will finish before next Tuesday. It's even burned off the residue that was clinging to the glass and the glass is looking very clean.

I think this is a very positive sign that she has agreed to work with me.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:45 pm

That's great that you helped improve your own situation, and received a sign.

Personally, I do not use green candles with her. I find that she gets responds better with red candles.

Good luck to you and I hope she continues to work with you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:36 pm

If you wish to learn more about the crossovers between saints and Lwa you might consider contacting Karma Zain on AIRR who works in the vodou tradition as well as the Catholic folk-tradition. Her expertise in this field is rather extensive.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:17 am

Thank you Saint Martha, for working on my behalf all this time. I beg that you continue to work with me, making my relationship better and stronger each day.

curiousgeorgette

Unread post by curiousgeorgette » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Saint Martha the dominator, I want to thank you in advance for your intercession on the difficult matter I'm now
facing but im confident that through your divine powers I know victory will be mine..
THANK YOU GREAT MOTHER my faith and patience is in you..

LovelyVixen07
Newly Registered

Unread post by LovelyVixen07 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Hello I've been working with St. Martha for about 12 days no and my instructions were to burn a vigil for her 13 days straight. Well this is actually my second time working with her. The first time she worked very quickly for me (it only took me 7 days get my target back) and though I knew the instructions said you may see results earlier than the 13 days but not to stop any earlier than that I did stop dressing my candle and praying to her...This time around I have not seen any progress in getting my target back, he is as stubborn as ever and completely standing firm in his decision to stay broken up. Could it be that St. Martha is angry with me for not following directions? If so how do I show her that I am completely serious this time about keeping her vigil as long as it takes and giving her whatever type of offering is necessary?
In case you were wondering, the color of the candles I've been using are green. Would it make a difference if I switched over to Red?

Blessings,
Vixen

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:04 am

St Martha is not going to make him stay unless you petitioned for that. Also, if you broke up a second time then it may be time to move on.

A saint does not always grant your petition and they do not always have to work with you.

If you petitioned her the first time, but you broke up a second time well there are deeper issues here that need to be worked out. It may take longer for her to bring him back this time if that is possible.

You need to get a reading to see what is going on

starlight

Unread post by starlight » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:48 am

Hello,
I am new here and am very lost. I hope I am posting in the right place. I need to know if I am asking for the proper request from St. Martha. I have asked her to please return my son,daughter, grandaughter to me in love and return my grandchildren to me. There were terrilbe lies and I was blamed for so many things I did not do, and am not allowed to see my grandchildren and it has been over a year. I have pleaded with St. Martha to please return my family in love, but to please keep my son's ex wife away from his door as I know she was trying to practice bad witchcraft, she left him two years ago. My son also had a girlfriend who spread lies about me, but she is gone but not before she did her damage. My son and son in law were very cruel to me,with my son writing me a letter saying he hated me, and I have asked her to deal with them as she chooses but please let me have the upper hand in the situation as I want them to know how they all hurt me painfully but I never stopped loving them. Is this wrong for me to ask to let them feel what they put me through? I have made her an altar and have began the 9 Tuesdays. I have made my promises to her. I am lighting a red candle every Tuesday and I light a white candle in thanks everyday. I have put a glass of water,her photo, and I cannot afford to buy the oil but am using some holy oil I had to put on her candle,I also leave her flowers on her altar with some chocolate. Am I doing it right? I am so desperate and I want to do everything right. I have nine requests under her candle right now. Thank you for your help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:33 am

Saint Martha the Dominator will help you in many situations. She is petitioned to help defeat an enemy, control an unruly man, or if you need to be on top in situations
(Read about her here ((http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Martha))

If I am understanding you correctly, Saint Anthony is the Saint to petition..he is petitioned for help in finding lost things, returning lost people, items...in your case, a reconciliation etc...read about him here (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Anthony)

Listed here is his prayer and how to petition him (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html)

Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starlight

Unread post by starlight » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Thank you!. I think I will continue with my novena as I have read many on here that many have petioned her for lost loves, and for help in many different kind of cases including reconcilications with results :) In my case my childrens love, and yes unruly men. I don't feel my children are "lost" but were lead in the wrong direction. Thank you so much for your input.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:57 pm

I think you need to get a reading rather than work with these two saints for now. I think you need to start off with some uncrossing work and protection work for yourself.

And you need to get a reading and consult with a rootworker especially since someone has been allegedly doing magic on you. So I think before you leap to working with saints you need to get an overall sense of the picture.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

www.readersandrootworkers.com

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Star is dead on with uncrossing, ud be suprised how many ppls lives alter or open up after a simple act of cleansing both them and their homes. i think ppl skip it because it seems mundane but its not, its a critical part of being a healthy spiritual person. Also a reading to see what will happen and what can do. If someone spoke lies about you use stop gossip products along with st michael to keep the evil away, a honey jar on them to sweeten them to you and of course St anthony to find lost things.. BTW he is used in other countries to find lost ppl and lovers he is great and powerful in this aspect and I love him dearly for his help in all manners that he has assisted me. btw the kids many not be lost as in the same as a lost lover but nevertheless their love is not present as it was before hence they are lost lovers. good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Saint Michael is a great suggestion for protection.

www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

But you really want to get a reading and hire a professional rootworker because this is a complicated situation due to someone may be doing magic. I would make sure you get some suggestions from your rootworker.

parisshadow

Unread post by parisshadow » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 am

Hello, i had been with my boyfriend for almost two years and have been doing work on him for about a year now. I began doing work after he broke up with me a year ago and he came back 6 weeks later. I used the intranquility spirit, did reconciliation work by myself and with rootworkers from AIRR. He did come back after a few weeks in tears and on his knees (very unlike his usual self). Since getting back together he was still very fickle and still didnt want to fully commit to me. I continued to get readings and do rootwork, from chuparrrosa, control, follow me, daily honey jars for months. I am on my fifth week of doing the saint martha the dominator novena and things were going well till an incredibly huge fight between us 2 weeks ago that now he wont even speak to me, if he does answer the phone ill just cry and beg and he will act indifferent and say he no longer feels the same and doesnt want me in his life. I am considering doing the intranquil spell on him again since it worked so well a year ago. Would it be wise to do my saint martha novena along with the intranquil? Would doing so upset her? Thank you all in advance.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:04 am

I work only with Saint Martha, i had a bad expirience with Intranquil Spirt and i'm not expert but i think Saint Martha doesn't like to work with the Intranquil Spirit. Personaly for me Saint Martha the best one.

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:04 am

Hi parisshadow,

St. Martha's lovely to work with but like theusurper I cannot immagine her wanting to work with the Intranquil Spirit. From what you've said, my instinct tells me that doing the Intranquil Spirit again is NOT the way to go in this situation. Do you really want a relationship where you are doing the Intranquil Spirit every year or so? If you've been doing this much work on him it may be time to try another angle. I would recommend getting another reading from an AIRR member on the situation. :)

Good luck!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:38 am

1. You can work with Saint Martha and the Intranquil Spirit. HOWEVER, I would make sure you do some divination first to see if both are even necessary, and to see if both would even want to work together.

2. St. Martha and the Intranquil spirit working either Both together or separately, are NOT going to miraculously solve your problems in your relationship. There is obviously more going on here, and you are not going to get it solved through working with either or both entities. Control is not getting you anywhere so why would you try the same thing again.

3. You need to get a reading. PERIOD. You need to see A) is this relationship going to work out in the future? B) can you get him back C) Why doesnt he want to be with you? D) What are the issues that need to be worked through to make this relationship work? E) What products/spells need to be done to get you and him back together?

4. Why are you crying and begging? Im sorry but crying and begging isnt going to get you anywhere. Its actually showing him how much you cannot handle this relationship, and is pushing him away further. Also, its showing doubt and lack of TRUST in your work.

5. After getting a reading and if it is favorable, you should consider handing the situation off to a rootworker.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:38 pm

This situation points out that in reconciliation work while you may be able to bring your target back to you if there are issues then they need addressing. Or you may be able to bring them back, but it won't be the wise thing to do and soon the relationship will dissolve.

You've been working for a long time on this situation you need to get a reading ot see if it is even worth pursuing.

Until then sprinkle some Peace Water to keep things settled down and work a honey jar to sweeten him. I don't think the Intranquil Spirit is a good idea for an already volatile situation.

starlight

Unread post by starlight » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:53 am

Thank you St. Martha for beginning to work on my behalf!! I thank you for answered prayers and I will always praise you.!!
Thank you St. Expedite for beginning to work on my requests to you. You are most powerful, I will praise you forever.!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Welcome to The Forum and the above advice was outstanding!
Here is the thread for Saint Expedite:
thank-you,-st-expedite-t2499.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
again welcome starlight :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 pm

I have a silly question since I have never 'officially' worked with Saints other than simply praying. What is done with the offerings after they are given to St. Martha? I do not feel comfortable with throwing away the remains,is this right?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:14 pm

You should not throw away the remains. I typically give them back to the earth such as around my yard or sprinkle her water in a plant. Or you can dispose of it in a ritual manner.

Personally, I spread her name, bought her a statue or prayer card, given her red flowers, wear her pendant, red wine, and some give her coffee. There isnt a formal offering such as pound cake with Saint expedite, but it is always great to thank her even if its a simple thank you on this board.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:38 pm

Thank you, Sta Martha how fast you work. Thank you for working in my behalf all the time. I love you and respect you from the deep of my heart. Thank you

lil_tx_grl

Unread post by lil_tx_grl » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:07 pm

St. Martha.......thank you!

funnybunnyme

Unread post by funnybunnyme » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:05 am

Ok so I am turning to Saint Martha to help me bring back my Husband. I have a question on how to do this, When reciting the Saint Martha prayer and lighting a candles am I leaving the candles til it burns out or am I only keeping it lit til im done with the prayer. Also can It just be a plain red or green candle. Please help!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:18 am

The prayer I use has already been given in this thread, and I have also described how I work with Saint martha. You are going to work with her every Tuesday. One way of working with her is for 9 Tuesday, but I light her vigil light or a candle for her every Tuesday because I enjoy working with her so much. You can do the same.

I personally have gotten a better response from her with red candles, but you can find out for yourself how she will respond to you.

It depends on what kinda candles you are using. You can use a free standing candle and let it burn down everyday or you can simply get a vigil light and light it only on Tuesdays. Yes you can keep the candle burning everyday or an additional day to Tuesday.

You are going to have your petition under the candle, with a bowl or cup of water, and an image of Saint Martha. Make sure you cleanse the space.

You can further read about how to work with Saint Martha

Here:
working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator-t5462.html

Another Saint you may want to work with to bring back your husband is Saint Elena.
st-helen-t3795.html

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”