Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
PrincessButterfly
Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread post by PrincessButterfly » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:52 am

I also forgot to mention that I am also working a honey jar on us as well.
"No one can make you feel inferior, without your consent."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:42 am

I would wait and let him come to you, but that's just my personal opinion.
Isn't Hoodoo great?

Those are great signs! Usually, when I get "signs" from spellwork, they're usually much more subtle.
Personally, I think you should wait a little bit before doing a honey jar, because you it seems like your Mojo and Dolly are already working and you might not need the jar.
Again, that's just my opinion.
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"

fenella64

Unread post by fenella64 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:13 am

Thank you Daisychain. It is very helpful to have another person's view. Being new to Hoodoo I was a little unsure about the "signs". I was worried that I was seeing things that weren't there ... if you know what I mean! You say your signs are usually more subtle ... could you give me some examples, if you don't mind?
And, yes, Hoodoo is great?

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:57 am

Well Fenella, usually my signs are things like random, intense, almost vision-like thoughts that come out of the blue or a friend mentioning the target in a conversation, small things that hardly seem like signs.
I think we all worry sometimes that we're just seeing what we want to see, but I think it's important to trust yourself and your magic that you really are seeing signs. I forget who said it here, but they said that signs are very subjective to the spellcaster.

Deja, I think it's up to you to talk to your dolly how you want.
Doll baby magic is some pretty powerful stuff!
I know lots of people talk to the doll as if they were the target's own mind, to prevent the target from feeling like thoughts were "planted" in their head by others.
Other people (myself included) talk to the doll as if we are having a conversation with the target. For example, I'll tell my dolly "You love me" or "You're going to think about me tonight while you're asleep" and stuff of that nature.
If you think your target is "sensitive" to magic and such, I would try talking to his doll baby as if you were his own subconcious talking to him.
Let me know how it works out!

fenella64

Unread post by fenella64 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:53 am

Hi everyone

I hope somebody can point me in the right direction. I made my mojo bag for the return of my ex boyfriend three weeks ago now. Within the first few days I had some good signs, but since then, nothing. Also, in a few days time it will be three weeks since I made my doll baby for the same purpose. My question is: should I continue annoint the mojo bag and doll baby everyday still? (I have been doing this up to now - I also keep the mojo bag with me all the time and the doll baby is wrapped up in my underwear drawer during the day). I have been reading the previous posts and I note the 3 day, 3 week, 3 month rule - but as I said, since early on I have had no signs of any movement. I did try to do a divination using my pendulum, which told me that the mojo bag and doll baby are alive (but I am aware that I am very new to all this so I hope I did it correctly!) I'm not sure if I am questioning because I am feeling a little down at the lack of signs/movement - but of course I could be being unreasonable and somebody may tell me it's too early to expect anything significant. Any comments gratefully received! :?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Yes, you should continue to feed the mojo and work the doll baby. Good luck in your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

fenella64

Unread post by fenella64 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Thank you for your quick reply. Should I feed the mojo bag and doll baby every day still? Would it be a good idea to also do some other work to bring about the return of my ex? I feel I want to do whatever I can to influence this

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:44 pm

I'd recommend getting a reading on the situation from a rootworker. He or she can help find out where the blockages are and help with further actions.

AIRR has some great ones,
http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

in the meantime I'd keep working them as you have been.

Good luck!

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:39 pm

I have one more question. I would like to continue putting my doll baby over the fire (to help them move a little faster) should I patch up his bottom? Poor thing :( It's only a little bad since the fabric is so thin. What to do? Can we patch up doll babies? I've never really thought about it before. I feel like it wouldn't be a problem.....but wondering what everyone thinks. Thanks!

ALI
Newly Registered

Unread post by ALI » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:02 am

Hi Everyone ,

I`ve only recently discovered Voodoo having previously been trying and failing to practice "Candle Magic" ..

After reading a book ,and with my long term boyfriend and I estranged right now I decided to draw two paper Dolls representing he and I which I consecrated and baptized ..

I then placed them face to face ,heart to heart with both our names on them and wrapped them in white silk and put them away safely ...

I was too terrified to put pins in them just in case I did something wrong ....

Would I need too ? to allow the spell to bring us back together .... There has been considerable conflict between us recently :(

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:19 am

I think to drawn paper dolls is a weak link to your target. And you also haven't used any roots, herbs or conjure products to help you.
I think you should read through these links on reconciliation. And I suggest you buy a reconciliation spellkit and/or a reconciliation honeyjar. You can find both of them on the second link I provided. They come with clear instructions on how to use them, so you don't need to worry about doing it wrong.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

If you are a man working on your boyfriend I would suggest that you call the shop. That way they can give you lodestones and candles suitable for gay relationships.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:16 pm

I think that you should at least put your picture and his picture on each doll. I would get some come to me, return to me, and reconciliation powders and rub them on the dolls between you. In addition, thought you are going to work something along with this work. I would go with the reconciliation kit, BUT make sure that you get a reading FIRST to make sure you are doing the best methods that work for your situation.

If this was a bad break up, or if it happened quite a bit a go, then you are going to probably do more work than just this.

A reading is advised. www.readersandrootworkers.com

www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-come-to-me.html
www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:36 pm

If you are new to doll baby work please don't go with a paper doll baby. Creating a good link through a paper doll isn't easy for everyone. Instead rely on the time-tested method of spiritual links via direct connection. Work by using a personal concern to create a dollie out of clay, wax, or cloth.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Luna

Unread post by Luna » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:01 am

Hi!

Im going to do a babydoll for healingwork. I have a hair sample of the target. Can I put this in the doll,
or it it better to use it on the head?

Luna

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:40 am

It would be best to put it in the head of the dolly.
HRCC Student #1559

Luna

Unread post by Luna » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:54 am

Ok, Thank you Turnsteel :)

Luna

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:19 am

I have a doll baby for a target and a doll baby for myself. I want to bind them together. I have some ideas of how to do this, but was wondering if anyone has done this and what their method was? Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:47 pm

This method has been discussed in this topic >>>> doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-question ... 46s90.html

daughter_of_flynn

Unread post by daughter_of_flynn » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Hello, So, I am new to the forum but I have a question on starting a love doll baby... It's a long story but..

My target approached me back a year ago and I was uninterested because I had my eyes set on a man who I now am no longer involved...my target was interested in me back then...well, needless to say, something happened where I happened to fall in love with my target. however, by this time he ended up only seeing me as a friend even though he was very interested in me.

I ended up breaking off the relationship with the man I was involved because it turned out he was married and I didn't know it. I tried to explain to my target that I fell for him and he said he only wanted to remain friends. The problem is, I really am in love with him and there was really no explanation of him just not liking me anymore.

I just needed to ask some advice on making a love doll baby to make my target love me. I can get personal items from him and I have a watch that I took of his that I wear that has his sweat stains on the leather band of it.

Please list any candles, iincense, items, or oils I need to make this doll baby extremely potent?

Another fact is, not sure if it matters or not, I am still a virgin. I have been extremely picky my whole life. I did end up telling my target this fact and he said that he was with a virgin once and was afraid to be with one ever again...

Any help would be great.
Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:59 pm

First, please read the entirety of this thread, if you have not already done so. You will find many practical ideas for working with dolls.

Then, to answer your question, i would say that stuffing the doll as you make it is one major way to make it "potent," to use your term, and the other way is to baptize it, pray over it, and work with it once it is finished. We sell a popular line of fixed but open-headed dolls for you to customize by adding personal items and directive forms of spiritual supplies to the head. Since your is a love-doll spell, order one of these:

DOL-FLA-BLEM Doll - Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-BLOP Doll - Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-BLSE Doll - Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00

DOL-FLA-REEM Doll - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-REOP Doll - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-RESE Doll - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:07 pm

I have made a red clay doll baby to represent my gf and it has personal affects inside. I annointed and blessed it. I've been talking to the doll
and was wondering how long it will take to start seeing result from my efforts. I am new to this and hoping that I am doing all that I need to
get the effect needed from the doll. I love her and want her to remember the good times we've had and help strengthen our relationship. Any suggestions.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:18 pm

cassie22, this is a forum for the discussion of whow to use Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies in conjure. You question is more or less a question along the lines of "does magic work," or "did i do this right?"

I can't answer you, and no one here can, because we have no idea how you did the work, how you prayed, how you anointed it -- and with what -- or if you got a reading that indicated you would have success with doll work, and such.

However, here is a general FAQ about agic, and in it you may find answers to your general questions:

http://luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

I wish you the best of luck, and if you do have any questions about Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies, don't hesitate to ask.

This thread is being added to the long "Doll" thread.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

daughter_of_flynn

Unread post by daughter_of_flynn » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:57 pm

So, I had a doll baby made for me by someone at LM with my guy's personal item, and some of my hair a photo of the two of us and petitions....I've been working the doll since I got it a week and a half ago and nothing from my guy...no contact or anything. How long does a doll baby usually take to show results? can someone let me know? Thanks.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:05 pm

daughter_of_flynn wrote:So, I had a doll baby made for me by someone at LM with my guy's personal item, and some of my hair a photo of the two of us and petitions....I've been working the doll since I got it a week and a half ago and nothing from my guy...no contact or anything. How long does a doll baby usually take to show results? can someone let me know? Thanks.
A week and a half is not very much time at all. And we can't give you a time frame in which you will see results, because magic does not work that way.

A good rule of thumb is to look for signs in three days, movement in three weeks and results in three months, but that is only a general guideline.
HRCC Student #1559

daughter_of_flynn

Unread post by daughter_of_flynn » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Sorry, there have been no signs its been three days...and longer...I've had no nothing and it's going on three weeks... any idea of what I should do? This doll was made by someone for me at LM. I've been working it, but still nothing. Let me know of any ideas...thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:24 pm

I think you should get a follow up reading to see if the work is progressing.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

daughter_of_flynn

Unread post by daughter_of_flynn » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 am

Obviously that would help, however I kind of don't have the money for another reading. I've been on a tight budget and just was curious to see if there was anything else I could do to improve the doll baby or if this is normal...
Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:25 pm

On april 9 you said it has only been a week and a half. And then three days later you state that it has been 3 weeks? I concur with Turnsteel in that it has not been enough time since you have been working with the doll. In addition, how are you working with the doll, and what are you working with the doll for.

You may need to get something as simple as a $10 minute reading to see what is going on, but I can tell you that you probably have not worked with the doll long enough, and you probably need to be patient. If there are other issues here given your circumstances, then you need to address those as well. But we need to know more information and how you are working the doll.

daughter_of_flynn

Unread post by daughter_of_flynn » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:07 pm

Sorry if I got my time frame a bit messed up but yes, it's been about three weeks. I am working the doll with oils putting a lot of love into it. Holding it close, talking to it. My intention is for my target that the doll is modeled after to contact me and want to get together and ultimately, be with me. I've been tempted to contact him to see if he wanted to hang out, but I feel with having this doll, HE would be the one to contact me first. That is part of my intention after all..I just don't know what more I can do with the doll..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Trust your work and stop doubting it. Its that simple. It has only been 3 weeks. I know that doesnt seem like a long time but sometimes it takes longer than that. Your frustration and impatience will only be given more frustration and impatience. You have to have faith.

Also, you can print out a picture of your target, and put it on the back of your headboard. If you dont have a head board make it so the picture is facing the wall. It should be the person alone in the picture, and the picture of the person should be upside down. Get a purple candle dress it with compelling/essence of bend over/controlling, and/or tobacco. If you dont have purple candles then use white. Tell the person you compel them to call you. Repeat this until they call you.

Sometimes a doll alone is not enough. And sometimes more tricks are needed.

Also, Mercury Retrograde is going on right now. It will not stop your communication but it will delay it. So you will have to have some patience til it passes. It will be done April 23rd.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Rates of manifestation vary, so as starsinthesky said be patient. Depending on how much of a change you want from them, or how big the movement you are seeking it may take time to wear them down and get their spirit to do what you want.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:06 am

Sometimes it takes a long time to see signs or movements, so I agree with the comments above. Work it with full faith for three months. THEN you can take you measure if it is working or not. One can not grow a plant in a day, no matter how hard one tries.
It may also be that you are not gifted for this kind of work. But that is difficult to determine in such a short time of work.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

daughter_of_flynn

Unread post by daughter_of_flynn » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:43 am

Thank you all for this advice. I will keep having faith, and do as you suggested.
Thank you again!

daughter_of_flynn

Unread post by daughter_of_flynn » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:52 pm

OKay,

So, I've been working with this doll baby that was made for me...and working it hard. I have had no contact from my target so I decided to text him and ask if he wanted to do something that meant a lot to me...he replied that my idea (which was to make a build a bear for sentimental value as a friend) was "a bit out of his comfort zone" his text pretty much spelled out that he only wanted to remain friends....this is NOT what I wanted the doll baby for....I wanted him to change his views on me and love me...he did at one point...then, something happened...it really upset me...I really love him...I know everyone says to have faith...and I DID until his text....am I doing somethng wrong? Is there something I can do to speed up the process?
I am confused, and heartbroken...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:32 pm

First, daughter of flynn...
Please respond in the appropriate thread or previously where you have responded with your concerns so that we can refer back to your earlier posts and follow your story. ;)

doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-question ... tml#p69414

Next, you have been given sound advice in the thread above also. It was stated to work the doll consistently and with faith before you felt the need to contact him. I think your need to contact him was out of a need to "speed" things up. Again, I feel that you may lack the skills and clear understanding of having faith to really get this work done. You cannot expect a person to suddenly change their views, love you, and/or contact you by working a baby doll for 3 weeks. On top of that you have not given enough time for things to manifest. You asked what you are doing wrong, and well those are SEVERAL of the biggest things you are doing. And that is possibly killing your energy for the spellwork you are doing.

With that said, you need to get a reading to really see if this situation can be worked out AND get some magical coaching to have a rootworker explain why you are becoming your own biggest obstacle in your work. Also, you may need to hand this situation over to a rootworker, but if you continue this lack of faith, wanting to "speed things up", and not giving time for things to manifest...well it will be a big waste of money due to those readings.

So your next move would be to contact a professional rootworker, and get a reading.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:54 pm

I know three week, or so may seem like a long time, but depending on how resistant your target is the idea you are trying to plant in them and how big the change is it may not be nearly enough time.

If you've talked to a rootworker have they given you a timeline? Why did you decide to contact him? Did a reader tell you to let him come to you or are you donig this work without a reading?

What type of work are you doing with the doll baby? If you are just giving it commands, try changing up your approach. Try loving it up, try teasing it with sexual fluids, try dressing it with a bit of oil etc.

keylewm

Unread post by keylewm » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:08 am

Couple of questions about making my first doll.....

If I have never met him in person to get something like a hair or piece of clothing (even though we have been talking for 8 months), could I use a very sweet email he sent me that professed his love and desire? I am thinking of using it because it is something he wrote to me, in his own words, unsolicited and just to let me know his feelings.

I have pictures he sent me, again of his own free will and unsolicited that I could use for a face? would that be appropriate?

If using a love me powder mixed with some dirt from his yard that he walked on, could I use that mix on his doll with stronger results than just the come to me powder alone?

Can I make two dolls for the same person? One to bind to me and one to talk to? Or is it a one at a time deal?

Thank you for any advice!

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Mon May 23, 2011 6:04 am

I currently have my love doll baby wrapped in my underwear in my underwear drawer. My question: If my television set is right above this drawer-will my doll baby be bothered by the noise of the programs? Or will it only hear me when I take it out and speak with it?
Thanks!!

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Mon May 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Silly question? I hope not.
I really would like to know..hopefully my doll baby only hears me when I speak to it.

MorningMoon

Unread post by MorningMoon » Wed May 25, 2011 9:18 am

Lets see where to begin... about 2 months ago I created a honey jar to sweeten my boyfriend to me which seemed to be working well for about 3 weeks next thing you know he began spending more and more time away from home so I then created a love doll out of red felt and stuffed it with his hair, fingernail, his worn boxer shorts, baptised and named him. I have been using controlling, one drop of love, follow me as well as adam and eve oils daily and talking sweetly to him. As of MOthers Day he simply left. Kissed me and told me he loved me before walking out the door. We were supposed to have dinner that night for Mothers Day but I have not seen or heard from him since and he is ignoring my calls and texts. Any advice? Did I do something wrong? And if so where do I go from here and how can I rectify this?

Thanks in advance,
Moon

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 25, 2011 7:59 pm

MorningMoon, I suggest you get a reading on your situation. http://www.readersandrootwrkers.org There are unanswered questions.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 26, 2011 3:27 am

I think there are definitely some unanswered questions here.

1) You need to get a reading. www.readersandrootworkers.com

2) I think the products worked for you as he DID say he loved you;however, there may be another woman or something else that is getting him to stray. This means that additional work needs to be done in order for him to be with you. Also, you need to not only figure what is causing him to stray, but you need to get something so he is with you and you only. I would recommend looking into stay with me products.

But you need to get the reading and in the reading make sure you ask what would be products and spells you need for your situation.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:00 am

I third the suggestion to get a reading.
There might be things you didn't see and therefore didn't prepare for when doing the job on your boyfriend.

Stay With Me products would probably be a good idea for you and maybe you could even try a Honey Jar to sweeten him up to you?
If, and I do say if, you find out that he's involved with another woman, you may want to try doing some candle work and maybe use some figural candles to break them up.

Just my two cents and hope everything works out alright.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:07 am

Hmmmm........I don't think so.
Could you be a little more specific to the way you made this dolly? I've tried that trick before (wrapping them in your undies) and it didn't seem to work, but hey, that could have been due to my new-ness at conjure.
I don't really think your dolly would be bothered by the sounds of your TV unless you had it on while you were working with it.
Worst comes to worst, your Target will probably find him or herself having strange thoughts about Grey's Anatomy and Deal Or No Deal. :)

Best of Luck Senora.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:16 am

MissMichaele had a darn good idea with the leash! I would defenitely try it.

Tru, you can use just about anything for the makings of a dollbaby. A plastic doll or ceramic would work just fine, although you may have a harder time stuffing your nail clippings, concerns, papers, etc, into the dolly.

Controlling and Pay Me incense seems like the best option if you ask me, because I wouldn't really risk bathing your dolly in any kind of water and wrecking the doll.

Entity79

Unread post by Entity79 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:18 am

Hello,
I'm completely new at this. I've had a reading and was advised to make a doll-baby for healing. I have nothing of hers right now, but I will be getting a lock of hair from her shortly.
How do I go about creating it? What I had an idea to do was to create a sock puppet from an old sock, write her name on it, put the herbs and some of her hair inside, then tie the bottom securely closed. I don't have any holy water, what can I use instead? After I baptize it in her name, I would anoint it with Healing Oil and stash it away somewhere, like in a drawer...and to work it, I would take it out and put it between two lit candles anointed with the oil, and pray for her heart and mind to be healed. Would this work, or does anyone have any suggestions?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:01 am

Start by reading this very long thread on doll-babies. Many, if not all, of your questions will likely be answered:
doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-question ... t8946.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Entity79

Unread post by Entity79 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:44 am

Can I use a pre-made red flannel love doll for healing? Or do I need a white one? Just wondering how much the color matters.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:03 am

I would use white for healing. Color carries energy and intent, so it is important to work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

midnight81

Unread post by midnight81 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:22 pm

I have heard to make a love doll you need to make the spine from a cimmion stick,and the gender parts from either John the Conqueror Root or Orris Root depending on the gender of the person,but does anyone know what to make the heart out of? or does that not matter? I would think it does since its a love doll.

A other question is do I have to make a spine,and gender parts to a baby doll if I also want someone out of my life??Like I would do with a love doll? Ofcourse I won't use love herbs,but just wondering cause there is someone I would like to talk too,but my ex keeps getting in the way,and I was thinkin of makine two dolls.One of the guy I like,and want to know alot better,and one for my ex who wont leave me alone. I am going to light a double action candle too get rid of negative energy,and bring in positive energy for love,and I hope that will help in my baby doll work.If anyone out there that can help me please let me know..Thanks in advice :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:41 pm

There are many different ways to make a doll baby. Lucky Mojo has them and Members of AIRR can make them, and no you do not have to do a spine out of a cinnamon stick. Yes you can put love herbs in the doll if made of felt, (like a stuffed animal with no spine) (or what ever you choose) Yes you can absolutely 150% should put love herbs in the doll and oils.
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/damiana.html
I would put a piece of pyrite in his hand so he has some money!!!
http://www.herb-magic.com/pyrite-chunk.html
Good luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Unread post by 421718 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:26 pm

I would just wrap the doll in clean white linen and put it in a safe place, unless you want to continue to work on it, in which case you could put it in a bed of roses, lay powders and herbs around it, etc. These are just things that I would do.

Good luck working with your dollie. I wish you all the best.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:51 am

On top of the bed idea, if you are trying to make this person of romantic interest,sexual or reconcile with them...you can wrap them in your worn underwear.

nicoleap

Unread post by nicoleap » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Can a doll baby be used for two purposes, mainly healing and love work?

The man in my life has abandonment issues from way back which unfortunately still are holding him back today. Could I create a doll baby with both love and healing/courage herbs in it? My goal is two fold: to convince him to get therapy for his issues but also to help our relationship grow and make him comfortable and open to love. Is that something I can do with one doll baby or should I work the healing and love work separately?

wonderland

Unread post by wonderland » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Hi All, I have read thru the posts, and found that most of the posts and mentioning working on a single doll baby of the target.

I have a pair of doll babies created by AIRR rootworker, they are for me and my ex-bf, they are tied with a ribborn, how can I work with them? Same as working on a single one? Or I need to have another single one?

If cover with wore underwear, I need to cover both he and me...so...is it a little bit strange? And as the dolls are face to face, I can't talk to him to his face, and can only give a kiss to his back...

Always see the word "feed" the doll babies, but for my case, I can't turn their head out, and the photo are print out, so...can I feed them for example on their back, hands or somewhere other than their mouth?

Moreover, I found there is a little hole on my doll baby, may I just fix it by sewing the hole by myself?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Doll babies are worked in a variety of ways. Joining two doll babies in a love working like you mentioned is traditional and old-school. Not everyone speaks to doll babies, or "feeds" them. There are those that are joined together that are kept in an underwear drawer. In your case, you can still talk to your lover, telling him he thinks of only you, sees only you, and desires only you--being face to face with your doll reinforces the command.

Or you can simply let the dolls do their work by keeping them under your bed, in your underwear etc.

If the doll baby is made out of cloth it may fray and tear, simply sew it back up.

Also, have some faith in your rootworker and direct questions to him or her for specific works that they've done. Especially since this is a Lucky Mojo forum and we are here to discuss their products, not what was sent or made by a rootworker.

wonderland

Unread post by wonderland » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:28 pm

O I am really sorry.

I have full faith in my rootworker, he is a really great one.
But as I understand he has tons of works, so I ask here to see if I can get the answers.

Really thanks CM Ali =)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:56 pm

No need to apologize, asking questions are not an issue. Its just a matter of forum rules. Lucky Mojo doll babies we can help you with. Rootworker doll babies need to be directed to them.

LovelyLove

Unread post by LovelyLove » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Hi All,
I've been working a honey jar, vinegar jar, St. Anthony and St. Michael for my situation. About almost 2 wks ago I had a reading with an AIRR member which was great by the way. It confirmed the feelings me and my ex have and how strong our bond is. It also confirmed that the women he is with has been working on him and I, which I already knew but its always great to have confirmation. I had also started a doll baby for him and every night I get up for half an hour to an hour and just talk to him in a loving way and I sleep with him in my arms. About a week ago I put LM break up powder and inflammatory confusion powder all over her car, basically to an extent that she would have no choice but to touch it and step into it to get into her car! LOL ;) I know all I've been working on is taking effect, but my question is could I also use my doll- baby to tell him he doesn't really want to be with that women or should I just use it strictly to express my love to him to give him that loving push back towards me? I've considered a skull candle as well but I'm unsure if I should use red to bring him back towards me or use black to make him see that b**** for who she really is. I know honey catches more bees but Im also aware that in order for her to leave him alone, I need to cut all ends to their relationship! Preferably with a bad break up that way no more contact could be mad and ideally she will nolonger have access to him. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:17 pm

I would tell him how much better sex was with you, how more loving and friendly and good you are. How much better he felt with you and so on. Avoid slandering her. Imagine this done to you. What would you listen to most? Someone telling you how much candy there are in the candy shop and how wonderful you will feel if you got some - Or how bad the icecream in a nearby shop tastes, how distasteful their chocholate is etc.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”