Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Buttercup

Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by Buttercup » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Devi, can you please explain what you mean "target the rival directly"? I was planning to order I Can, you Can't oil for the same purpose for a friend of mine who is in a similar situation to the one Maljen described.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Thank you, Devi!

And Buttercup, she means you use the I can You Can't on the rival, not on the person your friend wants to be with.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Oh, just on the other person! I get it now, thanks a lot Maljen! I guess too much studying actually makes my brain stop functioning sometimes :oops:

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:12 pm

No worries! :) I Can, You Can't is supposed to be used on rivals...I just wasn't sure if it would be applicable to romantic rivals (I know it's good for job rivals and whatnot). Thanks again to Devi for clearing that up!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

BrownButter

Unread post by BrownButter » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:10 pm

I didn't know what to title this post. Today is his birthday and she baked him a cake. They work together and it was shared with the office. But I don't like him eating anything from any woman especially her because she is quite needy, in a bad marriage and possibly has a crush on him. He is her superior so he has to also be there when she is in trouble. I say possibly has a crush on him because I do not know her or have proof. My instinct tells me he shouldn't be eating any cake and why bake him a cake. I think it was inappropriate.

I am concerned in case she put something in the cake. What can I do, using what I have at home, a prayer or treatment to remove anything or any blocks that could have been deployed. It could be my paranoia. Should I be worried? I'd like to think it takes more than baking a cake but I'd like to start protecting my home now.

Thanks!

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:14 pm

I used this recently on someone. I put fiery wall protection oil on myself (soles of feet, over the heart, neck) so that *I* wouldn't be hotfooted. Problem is, I had a disastrous encounter with a friend, afterward. I'm wondering if I did something wrong, like jinxed myself? I did take a thorough bath after with uncrossing crystals and fiery wall oil.....

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Hysopp and Psalm 51 after Hotfoot.
http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
purifying-and-cleansing-before-and-afte ... 10792.html
"Last bust first", a reading with a member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
There is no such thing as "backlash" in Hoodoo by way of Karma or The Three Fold Law; however, protection and cleansings are always in order when doing this type of work, and it must be justified.
Take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:26 pm

I agree with Triplethreat, 'no such thing as 'backlash in Hoodoo' what happened (in brief) for you to connect the two? Did you read how Hot Foot Powder is used?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Feeding someone your personal concerns is a pretty efficient way to fix a person. I see three ways to fight back:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Sometimes stuff happens--they are not always linked to spiritual causes. We'd really need to know more. Was this issue with the same friend you attempted to hot foot, or was it someone else?

Make sure you properly cleansed as hot foot is some messy stuff. If you continue to have issues after another cleansing then look at getting a reading.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:37 pm

All wonderful suggestions from the lovely MissMichaele.

The only thing I wish to add, is if you feel this woman might be a serious threat then consider freezing her with a freezer conjure.

You can find a whole thread about that here: freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:15 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Sometimes stuff happens--they are not always linked to spiritual causes. We'd really need to know more. Was this issue with the same friend you attempted to hot foot, or was it someone else?

Make sure you properly cleansed as hot foot is some messy stuff. If you continue to have issues after another cleansing then look at getting a reading.
I'm not worried about a backlash or karma or threefold law.....don't believe in that. I was afraid maybe I'd gotten the stuff on myself and was bringing that negativity on myself. Even if by accident.

well I used fiery wall oil and thought that'd be enough protection. but it became a rough night where I had a falling out with someone, not the one I hotfooted, and yes, I believe it was justified.

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:16 am

anyway, I did take a thorough bath after getting home.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:36 am

Most likely unrelated. If youv'e cleansed and protected then the two may not be linked. Just keep a close eye on things and try not to worry.

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Thank you and yes now I am looking into getting a reading. I want to put together all the things I want to ask about.....

tennessee

Unread post by tennessee » Tue May 24, 2011 4:20 am

ok used hot foot mojo bag anointed it with the directions also placed hot foot in his shoes and said that i wanted him gone from my life peacefully and quietly with out fear and to leave me and my family alone forever that was on Thursday last week , also burning hot foot anoited candle everyday (its in a jar) and i have prayed the same prayer everynite for the last 6 days i have seen no difffrence at all -he is still bothering me and wont leave me alone -i need help i cant take much more -this was my last hope anyone with any advice please let me know !
Tennessee

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 24, 2011 11:37 am

It has not even been a week yet - these things take time to manifest. A general rule of thumb is 3 days for signs, 3 weeks for positive movement, and 3 months for a final result. Rarely does one see instant results like it seems that you were expecting. And I do understand that when you are under stress it can be very hard to be patient. Keep up your work faithfully in the meantime- praying over then candle, laying Hot Foot in his shoes and where he will walk, etc.

Have you had a reading to determine the best course of action for getting what you need? If not, you may wish to consider having one so that you can get some deeper perspective on the situation. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Also, are you working some form of protection for yourself in the meantime - both mundane (like calling the police, etc), as well as spiritual (working with St. Michael and Fiery Wall of Protection products)? You should definitely start those actions as well if you have not already. Pray the Prayer of St. Michael at least once daily and ask that he protect you and remove the enemy from your ilfe.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Tue May 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Devi is right about the time expectaions...However, did you specify a time? Maybe rewording your prayer to specify "immediately" or "as quickly as possible." You could also try to petition St. Expedite.
I was, however, a little taken with your choice of words for prayer:
I...said that i wanted him gone from my life peacefully and quietly with out fear
Hotfooting is not what I would call a "peaceful" form of magic...it's more like a coercive "get out".
There are peaceful spells to move a person out of your life. Hotfooting is more, umm...forceful?
I would maybe change the words of your prayer so that they are in-line with the forceful and coercive nature of hotfoot products/spellwork and with what you want.
Instead try something like:
"I want him gone from my life, quickly and completely, without difficulty/delay" --or whatever verbs feel right and meet the immediacy of your needs.

--Peacefully leaving and hotfooting seem like a contradiction to me...perhaps you are sending mixed messages to the universe/through your magick that is causing trouble manifesting the result. --Also, have there been any signs that your spell is taking effect? As Devi Posted: 3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement, 3 months for end result...

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Tue May 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Just a little note from my own expierence with a Hotfoot spell - sometimes you may need to do it more than once and in conjuntion with other work. When I first started working my own hoodoo spells, I didn't have a proper reading nor proper supplies, I tried to do it from plain old research on forums and the LM Archives, etc. Once I had the reading (the 1st Hotfoot didn't take at all) - I realized I had to back up alittle and re-work things.

I agree with SweetLady, I think your intent has to match the product you are working with. I also wanted a somewhat peaceful parting (my first attempt) but when I realized I just wanted the person GONE! - I changed my intent, made it stronger, more intense - "Like I just want xxx GONE!" When I prayed to God - I did say something along the lines of not wanting anything bad to happen, but to please take xxx away from our lives. My second attempt at the Hotfoot, seems to be working (I've seen movement, in the fact that there appears to be more distance between the parties) but it's going - something tells me I may have to work it one more time or do some other back-up work BUT I def feel I'm going in the right directions - So don't give up, have faith..and alittle patience!

Good Luck!
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

tennessee

Unread post by tennessee » Wed May 25, 2011 4:19 am

Thank you for your help i will try re-wording the way i am asking for him to leave my life , this may help , as to answer your questions i really have not yet seen any signs however , this may sound crazy or out of the ordinary , on Saturday night following the Thursday i began the conjure i urniated in the bed in my sleep -i had no idea this happened and have not im my life done this before ???? Could this be a sorta sign ? im not sure i was completly shaken and shoked to say the least . I have not had a reading with a rootworker , however i have taken advice to protect my self and my family by adding the prayer of St Michael for protection , i also have been bathing with Hylsop Soap nightly . Any words of advice ???
Again thank you for any help offered ---
Tennessee

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu May 26, 2011 7:13 pm

tennessee wrote:Thank you for your help i will try re-wording the way i am asking for him to leave my life , this may help , as to answer your questions i really have not yet seen any signs however , this may sound crazy or out of the ordinary , on Saturday night following the Thursday i began the conjure i urniated in the bed in my sleep -i had no idea this happened and have not im my life done this before ???? Could this be a sorta sign ? im not sure i was completly shaken and shoked to say the least . I have not had a reading with a rootworker , however i have taken advice to protect my self and my family by adding the prayer of St Michael for protection , i also have been bathing with Hylsop Soap nightly . Any words of advice ???
Again thank you for any help offered ---
Tennessee
You would need to get a reading from someone at AIRR to see if what you experienced is a sign. That said, you also need to let the work go once it is done. Don't dwell on what you did or keep wondering when it's going to manifest - that only slows things down considerably. Have faith in your work and don't keep wondering when it will happen, just know it will.

I'd also go so far to say that it is unnecessary to bath nightly in hyssop soap. If you do any crossing or hot foot work, brew up some tea from hyssop leaves and pour it over your head while reading the psalms 51. Be sure to capture some of the water and dispose of over your left shoulder at a crossroads towards the East (or sunrise). Keep up the protection work as you're on the right track there.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Sat May 28, 2011 5:22 pm

im at my mans house and found a pair of his whores ugg boots. I cant steal them he'll know and that will cause huge issues. I only have love, uncrossing etc lm products on hand. Anything I can do with these boots without hotfoot, banish etc product?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 28, 2011 6:09 pm

scrape the dirt from the boots ( toe to heal) and use it later in a hotfood spell like a bottle spell and throw it in a stream flowing away from you and your man praying for her to leave and never return.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Sat May 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Can I cut the fuzz from inside the boots to use in hootfooting her

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 28, 2011 7:34 pm

id get deep in the boot where their is possibly sweat from her foot like the toe or heal area
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

gsk2

Unread post by gsk2 » Tue May 31, 2011 4:54 am

Hi

I'd like to know what the best approach is to break up a friendship, a break-up spell, or hot foot? Also, can two people be worked on at the same time in whichever spell?

I'll explain... my boyfriend has two friends — these friends don't know each other — who make me really uncomfortable. Flirting, and so on. I'd be much happier if they were no longer on the scene, and if they stayed away for good.

I know the address of one of them, and have easy access to pictures of both of them. I don't necessarily want to cause any harm, just want them out of his life.

Thanks for your help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 31, 2011 4:59 am

I think separation products would be great to work with. You can put hotfoot in their too. In addition, you can do a vinegar jar as well. I would follow up with a freezer jar to freeze both of these people out of your boyfriends life. Lastly, you may want to follow up with some stay with me products to keep your boyfriend faithful to you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

michaeldavis
HRCC Student

Unread post by michaeldavis » Tue May 31, 2011 7:49 am

starsinthsky7's suggestions seem good. A moving candle spell might also do the trick, and LM sells some nice figurals. You could modify the classic moving-candle break-up spell by having your boyfriend's candle moving towards you and those other two moving away. When I've done versions of this, I've also laid down a path of sugar blended with Stay With Me / Come to Me oil between my candle and the person I'm trying to keep. Conversely, I make a barrier of crushed bay leaves and red pepper, also sprinkling a little Inflammatory Confusion powder over the candles of the others. Recite Psalm 48 to be rid of them and Psalm 133 to keep the love of your special someone.

MD
Aligned with the highest Good, all works are Crowned with Success.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 31, 2011 5:33 pm

I'd say Separation products too. Break Up products cause lots of fighting and if since one of your targets is your own boyfriend, that type of frustration is bound to come up in your relationship--I'm not talking about a psuedo-backlash, but simple psychology, here.

Separation products on the other hand have an element of healing. It will bring the relationships to a mature and natural end.

tennessee

Unread post by tennessee » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:23 am

Im still not seeing movement on this matter , i have yet to feel or see signs of this person leaving me and my family alone its been 3 weeks , i have NOT stopped praying and lighting my candle nightly and asking St Michael for help and St Expedite to remove this person NOW from my life , im getting frustradetd and disappointed in a manner of speaking -please note that i have not stopped asking for help and prayers have not ceased --i just wonder if i should do the conjure again ? what should i do ? i keep looking for signs and there are none that i am aware of -any words of wisdom or advice is greatly appreciated ! Please help ---
Tennessee

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:56 pm

All of the above posters gave great advice, starting with Devi Spring. Have you had a reading with a Member of AIRR yet?
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
You could sign up for The Show, The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour:
radio-show-pre-call-id-june-12th,-2011-t13658.html
Please, see thread above for this weeks sign in sheet, and call in 7-10 minutes prior to the Show.
You need a reading. These are two options for you.
Take Care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:35 pm

These things take time, sometimes even MONTHS! My bf hot footed some folks from his job that were giving him trouble and guess what? It worked alright, after he was fired lol it worked very strong , wiped out all the problem children LOL It takes time. Keep at it and you will get what you desire.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:45 pm

I second MightyScorpio comments. While some spells manifest quickly, others take time. While I understand that you want resolution to this problem ASAP, bear in mind that three weeks really isn't that large of an amount of time.

Instead of constantly wondering about when the spell is going to manifest, know that it will and move on. Obsessing over WHEN something is going to happen will only serve to drive you crazy. I know this is easier said than done, but if you want your spells to manifest you have to train yourself not to constantly think about them.

Miss Tammie Lee gave you some great advise - a reading will definitely shed some light on the situation and uncover any obstacles that may be standing in your way. Good luck!

tennessee

Unread post by tennessee » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:21 am

To all , any help is needed , i still have not yet experienced any movement in this hotfooting conjure , i am worrying that i have not done something correctly . I cannot afford to have a reading so if there is anyone that would do one for say 'pro-bono' please let me know , i am continuing to pray nightly and ask for help im becoming depressed and anxious to say the least ,i know everyone says not to worry that it takes time and not to give up faith in the power of this , however i am worried . any one who can help please give me some advice ---thank you
Tennessee

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:03 am

If you do not have the money for a reading - for that is what is really indicated now - you should consider registering to be a caller on the radio hour. You'll get a reading and rootwork advice from Miss Cat and Dr. Kioni that way.

If you wish to apply for the AIRR Pro Bono fund, then you will need to purchase at least a $10 reading with Miss Michelle, so that she can assess your eligibility for the Pro Bono work.

In the meantime, keep laying out the hotfoot powder where your enemy will keep stepping into it. If you have concerns of theirs, put it into some kind of container with some Hot Foot and shake it 3 times a day while calling out your petition. Just keep working.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:15 pm

The Pro Bono fund does not include hot foot work so you'd want to consider getting on the radio show for help in this matter.

You might also lack the skills to perform this type of work. Conjure requires an iron-clad focus and a serene conviction that does not waver. When you get anxious or nervous or depressed after only a few weeks (not even a full month has passed) then you may simply lack what it takes to do this type of work.

A few words of advice, have you taken a clensing bath? If not, then I highly recommend it. Not only does cleansing baths help keep you clean spiritually, but can help settle your mind so you aren't so anxious.

If you are unable to remain confident and patient after only a few weeks, you may need to consider having someone do the work for you. Like having MISC set lights for you to help things along.

tennessee

Unread post by tennessee » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:59 am

I appreciate all the advice , i am seriously considerig having some 'extra' help in this matter and getting someone to help with the conjure so i can process this matter and have it done --and have him gone from our lives so if there is some one to recommend please let me know as i nee someone with sucess in this matter .
I do bath with Hylsops Soap it helps somewhat in feeling anxious as said before i still continue to pray and be viligent with the continued words of leaving my family alone daily, however i just feel that there should be a sign to let me know its 'there' and working .
I am not understanding what you mean by placing my concerns and shaking them 3 times with hotfoot powder ? I only have the oils , thats all i have been using at this time .
As said before this is the first time i have done a conjure of such , i do not want bad luck to bestow my family or my self i am praying nightly for St Michael to protect me and my family from this person and to St Expedite to help resolve this quickly .
Im just tired i suppose ----i have faith this will work ---i have hope this will be done ---i hope you guys are behind me in such also ---
Tennessee

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:28 pm

I believe the shaking Devi Spring is referring to is in relation to a Hot Foot bottle/jar which is what is traditionally worked in hot foot rituals. If you're not working that particular conjure, don't worry about it.

Also, you keep stating that you're praying nightly about this matter. Unless you're performing a novena to a particular Saint, I don't believe it is necessary to pray nightly to a Saint. I mean, if you want to pray to that Saint every night that is your prerogative, but praying nightly isn't going to speed things up or get your petition granted any faster. It is fine to establish a relationship with a Saint, but know that sometimes they simply do not grant your petition for whatever reason.

If you're worried about bad luck or "bad karma" (which isn't a concept in hoodoo) - do a hyssop bath AFTER you do any "bad" work (ie hot footing, break up, etc.). You do NOT have to do a hyssop bath nightly or continuously unless you're tricking someone up every night which isn't advisable.

Lastly, with all due respect, it really doesn't sound like you have truly let this work go. You keep stating that you're actively looking for signs and you're getting anxious and frustrated because you're not getting them. Those actions are not indicative of someone letting go of the work. Stop looking for signs, doing prayers, etc. for the next week (a full 7 days). Try not to think about the spells you did and let the signs present themselves to you. If you don't see any signs of progress in the next week - get a reading from someone at AIRR to see what the hold up is.

Good luck.

Curiouswonders
Newly Registered

Unread post by Curiouswonders » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:45 pm

I'm dating this guy since last year and we haven't made it official that we are together.One I'd those reasons is because he's a soldier and always traveling.This woman who is engaged won't stop flirting with him,she constantly txt him and what not.She doesn't live in the same city as us but she is from here.She lives away because of school,but I don't want this woman close to him.I would rather have them not be in contact because she has no respect for her fiancé and won't leave my man alone with txt and constant flirtation.What can anyone recommend for me to do ? Candles,rootwork,ect.?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:36 pm

A suggestion for you -- rather than working against this woman, consider instead working on your soldier-sweetie to strengthen your relationship and his commitment to you. If you've got him sewn up for yourself, you won't need to worry about other women turning his head, yes? It's almost always easier to tie a man to you than to drive away a competitor. Plus it's more fun!

Good luck to you.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:08 pm

I'm with Michelle. Work on him, not her. There will always be temptation; strengthen your relationship.

Feed him menses. Get some Stay with Me products.

Do you want to get married? Get some Marriage and Chuparrosa products.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

tennessee

Unread post by tennessee » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:26 am

Still worried and wondering -i hear and understand what each and everyone has said abut letting the work go however i am feeling so depressed that i have not seen any true movement in this matter i am still concentrating on each and every day to pray and ask for XXXX GONE from our lives immeditally , and NOT to bother us ever i also ask for protection from st michael , i understand to work the conjure and let it go -i get that concept -however the feeling of never getting resolve still dwindles in my mind -I emailed ms michelle and have yet to hear back -thats ok i understand that readers really do not work for free -i respect that completly . I began lighting a Blessed Jesus candle nightly for guidance and strengh in my trying time as i belive anyone and any circumstance can be changed for the better . If you have any words of support or wisdom regarding the HotFoot i placed almost 2 months now -please let me know .
Tennessee

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:07 am

Are you repeating the placement of the powders? Or did you just put it out once?

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:24 pm

When a work is not going as planned, sometimes it is good to reassess the situation. It sounds like you are burning a lot of candles - start studying the wax remnants to learn how well things are going. There is a page on this site somewhere that goes into detail on how to read the wax.

If hot foot work isn't going through, maybe he is too strong or too protected . . . start chipping away at him from different angles. Why not try to attract a new woman into his life to take his attention away from you or whoever? Perhaps a fiery wall of protection for yourself and loved ones involved in this matter would be a good safety measure.

Try increasing your own personal power with power products, john the conqueror, or master products etc.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:50 pm

You've already stated what your issue is: you cannot let go of your work. You worry away at it, doubt, and nibble away at the your focus, will, and power. Do you know what a hot foot is? It is setting the fires of Hell at someone's feet and making them run for the hills. It is an act of righteous wrath from a strong person that causes other's to run in terror. Not the meak begging of someone to go away.

You may not have what it takes to do this work. I'm sorry, but in less than a few weeks you've admitted you were depressed, worried, and doubtful of your work. Worse you spend an inordinate portion of your time wearing away at your work with your hesitation and doubt. How can you hope to command another to run when you cannot command your own mind and heart?

I suggest taking a cleansing bath and either handing this work over to a professional, or backing your work up by having Missionary Independent set lights for you.

Curiouswonders
Newly Registered

Unread post by Curiouswonders » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:42 pm

I agree with both of you! Now if I want to do what you both suggested,what do I need? Also I spent most of my time at work, should I hire a rootworker?

tennessee

Unread post by tennessee » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:41 pm

ConjureMan Ali I have emailed you for a reading and i am turning this petition over to you as you have stated before i am not storng enough to do this alone -i think the problem is protecting my family is in my mind set first and foremost and on my mind always -please consider my deepest regards for help .

Tennesse

parisshadow

Unread post by parisshadow » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:52 am

My boyfriend and i are going through a rocky time in our relationship and go from good to bad, to him wanting to break up. Ive started working with Saint Martha the Dominator (tomorrow will be my 4th week), and shes already done so much for my relationship! Literally in the past 4 weeks my boyfriend has finally said loving things to me which he hasnt said in over a year, hes finally a bit jealous and a little protective of me. Where before he wouldnt have cared what i did. He has a close female friend who doesnt like me for him because he will tell her all of our problems. He will text her all day, more than he will me. Recently,in the last 4 days my boyfriend has been texting a woman over 100 messages a day, i discovered that his close friend is trying to set him up with her, (very rude of her to try and break us up!) they have not met but are texting ridiculous large amounts. He claims to have no interest but is still continuing contact. What can i use to break him up with his close female friend and send the other woman away? Hot foot? Banishing? Thank you all.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:19 am

I would put both the friend and your rivals into the freezer to freeze them out of his life.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:14 am

Well, I would do several things

1. I would get a sweet jar going for you and him. You need to sweeten your relationship. I would use fire of love, love me, stay with me products.

www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

You may want to try other tricks such as menstrual blood in his drink, binding him to you, and/or a nation sack. This will keep him faithful to you.

2. You need to get down to what is going on in your relationship. You need to find out what is going on in your relationship through some divination.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

3. Next, I would do the freezer jar as Devi Spring mentioned. On top of that you may want to look into sweetening his friend into a good friendship with you. Get her on YOUR side if that is possible.

You are going to want to create a friendship honey jar with cloves, lavendar, alfalfa. You should light a pink candle on the jar and dress it with come to me.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:07 am

LOL - that' s a much more complete plan Stars. ;)
I apologize for not being more thorough in the advice I provided.

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:45 am

When using the freezer spell to "freeze" someone out of your life do you put any type of herbs/oils in the water or say anything in particular in any special kind of way or just write the names. What kind of candles (if any) would you burn to help it along.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:17 am

Please read the info page.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

In addition you can read about freezer spells here

freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html#p72109

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:43 am

You've received some fine advice here. Also, I just gotta say, mix in some King Solomon Wisdom. I tell folks to mix it in to all their prosperity and love work; I think everybody ought to keep it in the house.
Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

parisshadow

Unread post by parisshadow » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:13 am

Thanks all for the great advice!

StageGoddess
Newly Registered

Unread post by StageGoddess » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:29 pm

I dated a guy for only a month but whom I knew most of my childhood. He had anger problems and I ended it early on because I refuse to be treated abusivly verbally or physically. He cried and begged and won't let me alone. I stopped all communication with him, blocking his phone number and all online ties we had.

Then about six months later, he started calling me on other phone numbers and I tried to be polite, but then he started showing up at my door when I wasn't home and leaving my notes, saying I was inside hiding from him.

I called his father who I know and told him his son was acting like a stalker and needs to leave me alone which only seemed to make my ex angrier. I'm not scared he would do anything physically harmful to me but he's obviously unhinged and I don't want him to continue creeping me out.

I've never had a problem like this before.

What should I do to get him to leave me alone?

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:31 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
I hope more experienced posters will find their way to you shortly, however, start a freezer spell right away!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:43 pm

1. I think you need to use some protection. I would get some fiery wall of protection. Although you THINK he wouldn't do anything, your actions could further aggravate him, and you never know what he might do. You should protect you and your home.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

2. Next, I would make the use of barberry, which bars/ or keep people away from your home, and you.

http://herb-magic.com/barberry.html

3. I would definitely do a freezer spell to FREEZE and keep him away from you.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

4. You may also opt from a mirror spell.

I would get his picture, and personal concerns. Write his name 9 times, then cross it with the command "Send away from me".

Dust the picture with hot foot powder, and put it in between two mirrors (do not look into the mirrors). Take some black string or yarn and wrap it around the mirrors until they are completely covered. Then toss it in to a river (if you are not near the river) then I would take it to a crossroads. This will send him away from you along with any actions he tries to do to harm you will only come back to him.

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

5. If you work with saints, Saint Martha could be of some help as well.I would her to help send him away from you.

Sephora

Unread post by Sephora » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:32 am

Hi everyone,

When doing a hot-foot spell, do I wait for the work to be done to cleanse myself or can I do it from the beginning? I do not have any herbs so saying Psalms 51 would be enough? I didn't do any spell but had a candle set on MISC altar. Should I still cleanse?

Also, my sister has 1 child (Peter) with her husband. He has 1 from a previous relationship and the boy is 13(Dylan). Since he was 10, the boy has been in a gang,uses drugs and he's no good with his half brother who's only 5. My sister tried to help Dylan and did some work to get rid of the addiction and all the nastiness but it is not working. Although he is a very bad boy, my sister's husband favours him (we know the mother is into voodoo and may have done something to the dad so he can love Dylan more) and it is starting to have an effect on my 5 year old nephew. Can she hotfoot the boy out of her husband's life? I personaly think that she should do a honey jar so her husband become very sweet to their son Peter and maybe do some attraction work on them. What would she put in the jar tho? Do you guys think she should do both or do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Sephora

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:41 am

Your sister or you can do Cast Off Evil work for Dylan to help turn his life around. Do not hotfoot him; he needs his dad as a role model rather than the gang. Put personal concerns from your sister, her husband, and both boys in a Peaceful Home honey jar for family harmony. If you think Dylan's mother did some work on the husband, reverse or uncross him.

Dylan may need some help from a private or government agency that helps kids get out of gangs. I hate to see a 13-year-old go down this path.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”