Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Katrina

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Katrina » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:59 am

hello
me and my ex have been broken up for 6months now and i really want him back he says he still loves me and we have sex atleast once a week the problem is he have a girlfriend that he lives with and they barely get along what can i do to break them up and come back to me and be faithful and not have any ties to her please help

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:50 pm

You can look at the Break Up Spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
and think about combining that with the Reconciliation spell kit &/or honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html , http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

You should really consider starting with a reading with a rootworker to determine if there's actually a future with this person, and how best you can remedy the situation. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Katrina

Unread post by Katrina » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:21 pm

I was reading one of the post about flushing an egg down the toilet. I was wondering how this spell really work. Also burying an egg in a graveyard.I'm new to this so I would need all the fine details on how to perform this spell.

I'm considering the Break Up spell kit.

Please remember that I'm just a beginner

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Flushing the egg down the toilet is just a modernized form of dropping it into the outhouse, which both buries it (as in a grave, symbolizing death) and covers it with gross yuck. It works by symbolic magic and a magical link or connection to the targets.

I believe that you already have "all the deatails." The spell is simple and is what it is.

The Break Up Spell kit is similar but uses a bottle instead of an egg. Both are container spells.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Videodrome
Newly Registered

Unread post by Videodrome » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Hi there, I have recently purchased your break up spell kit. I have a
question about the procedure. I have performed the ritual at midnight,
during waining moon. Unfortunately when putting the couple's material
into the bottle I didn't say the prayer, as suggested by the
instructions. ( I have used an image of them together, does this count?)
I was very concentrated and I was having a hard time
putting the picture inside the bottle and I forgot to say the invocation,
but my thoughts were clearly focused on the entire situation and on them
and my desire to see them part is constantly present. When I woke up this morning I did say
the invocation, adding a bit of the mix powder left. Does this make the
spell null? Shall I need to do it again? If yes, do I need to have a new
spell kit? I also have another question about the disposal of the bottle
if I throw it into a river, it means that I am wishing for both of them
to get away from me? What if I just want one of them to get out of my
life? I guess I can't consider the river, right? Thanks for your
assistance!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Throwing it in the river signifies that you want both to move away from you.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:47 pm

I have a breakup bottle that I never used, but I lost the directions, This one is a complete fixed bottle from LM of course. Can anybody message me the actual directions of the bottle that came with it so I have them on hand.

Thanks in advance

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Also I forgot, it comes with everything itsays, so do you have to just put the name paper and photo or personal concerns in it? Anything else like urine or ammonia or lemon juice??

Thanks

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:39 am

I received my Break Up Kit yesterday in the mail. It was recommended to me to use to break up my husband from a bad group of friends I originally wanted to do a vinegar jar but was pointed to this kit bc it has everything needed for the vinegar jar spell.

There are some things that I am not sure I should include from the break up kit such as the black couple candle? Its a group of 6 people including my husband. Can I put his name on one figure and the rest on the other figure? Or dont use that candle at all? I purchased black 4inch candles as well. And I have a black vigil candle I can use to back up the work if needed.
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:54 pm

No one? :(

I think I am going to use the 4inch black altar candles instead of the black couple candle and burn them on top of the vinegar jar for 7 days straight then on tues and saturdays until I feel it has completed what it was set out to do.

Do I make a name paper for each person in the group I want to break up and then a separate petition paper an put all the herbs inside like a packet? Or do I just write their names behind photos of them and no name papers?

Katrina

Unread post by Katrina » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Wanted to know exactly how to flush the egg or is it eggs down the toilet do u write their names on it ? Do it have to be a rotten egg and how do you get a double yolk egg I didn't understand that! That's why I asked fir details and do herbs and pepper and all that other stuff have to be used please explain more in detail for me anxiously waiting garb response also how long does it take to work? Thanx in advance

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:23 am

Hi Katrina,

I'm reading your post and above and beyond what you write, correct me if I err (it is just interpretation here): you sound a little panicked - both about the situation as well as the spells themselves.

Devi Spring suggested that you consult with a rootworker and this would no doubt be the best advice since a rootworker, as she said, will give you insight into your relationship as well as advice on the best kind of work for your situation.

As Miss Cat posted, when it comes to the egg spell:
catherineyronwode wrote:I believe that you already have "all the deatails." The spell is simple and is what it is. The Break Up Spell kit is similar but uses a bottle instead of an egg. Both are container spells.
And as to wether or not spells work, wether to use herbs and how long they take to take effect: the responses are all available in the large wealth of LM information in cyberspace. Miss Cat has even written an entire on-line book that you may consult which answers most if not all of the questions you ask. Here are a couple of links that could be interesting to you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Good luck
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Amilo

Unread post by Amilo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:56 am

I understand Katrina , as i dont now myself how the egg spell goes.
U cant just write its just simple as she said, as we maybe stilll dont understand =)

how will the egg know it is mentioned for the target "the girl" or so.
it has to be more then just fluch an egg, do we need to say something? pray over the toilett before me drop it and send it away?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:13 am

When I do egg spells, I like to write the name of the target on the outside with a pencil or even a permanent marker. Now you can create a name paper, and put the appropriate herbs and powder on to the name paper and fold it putting it inside the egg. Now you can hold the egg in your hand, and focus your intent stating what you want to happen, a psalm, prayer, petition or whatever. Then you flush it down the toilet.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:23 am

@hoodootom... the direction can be found on the break up page. www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Personally, I wouldn't add my own urine nor would I add ammonia. I would add lemon juice, vinegar, feces, sour milk, and/or war water.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:31 am

I would use the 4 inch black altar candles instead of the couple candle. In this situation, I would write a short petiton stating you would want to break up (your target's name) from (list of people you want to separate him from). Then include their photos or personal concerns. As you shake the vinegar jar each night state you want to break up your husband from, and name each person you want to break him up from.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:17 am

You can use the 4" and put them all around your vinegar jar so the jar is the middle. Shake up curse, light your candles.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:04 am

Thank you Stars and CMA. I ended up using a 4 inch candle on top of the vinegar jar for the first 7 nights I worked the spell. I searched around on the forum and I wish I could find the link to post here about how to carve the candle with name and petition.
WHat I did was use the 4inch black candles I purchased from LM and carve my husbands name from base to wick (bc I want to keep him) and then 'behind' his name from wick to base I carved all the other names. I wrote my petition 'break up' 9 times over all the names. I dressed the candle with Break Up oil and Break up Powder and Inflammatory Confusion. I did this every night for 7 nights. Now I just shake it and curse it on Tuesdays and Saturdays. I havent seen any movement yet. Is there anything I can do to enhance this? SHould I light a black candle on it Tuesday and Saturdays?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:06 am

BellaMars, your work sounds well-grounded. continuing the candle burning every Tuesday and Saturday is exactly right.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

tshenley20

Unread post by tshenley20 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:46 am

I just performed a break up spell (My first Breakup spell) on my ex and the girl he is with.
(yesterday) now since im trying to break them up and get him back. I brought a plastic jar with a red cap and i wrote their names 9 times on separate paper; his in red and hers in black. I filled the jar with vinegar, cut 1 lemon in half and insert the paper with their names in each halve. I put in the jar some Break up Oil, Break Up inscence powder and sachet, hotfoot powder, goofer dust, 9 pins, 9 needles and 9 nails and black dog/cat hairs. I didnt burn the black candle because to many people are in and out my house but i did write their names on the candle with the word break up and put it in the jar. Then i shock it up with my anger and threw the jar in a dirty lake behind my house. I also took some of all these ingredients and threw it on his drive way and door step so it can be around them both. My questions are:

1) Is the spell less effective because I didn’t cut off the stem off the lemons? :?:

2) What did I do wrong? :?:

3) How long will it take to work or if it will work? :?:

Thank You All In Advance!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:09 am

tshenley20 wrote:1) Is the spell less effective because I didn’t cut off the stem off the lemons? :?:
Don't worry too much about it.
tshenley20 wrote: 2) What did I do wrong? :?:
For the most part you did ok, but putting an unlit candle in the jar did nothing, you should have burned it or had MISC light a Break Up Vigil for you. Adding Incense powder and sachet powder was superfluous, more stuff does not mean more power. Finally while throwing it into a stagnate pound is a nice way to make there relationship stagnate and rot, I would not have gotten rid of it behind your house.

tshenley20 wrote:3) How long will it take to work or if it will work? :?:

There is no way we can answer that, if you see signs within about three days of doing the work, then movement in about three weeks that's a pretty good indication that your spell worked and you can expect results in about three months. But that's just a rule of thumb, could be longer, could be shorter, but if you don't at least see signs in three days I would be concerned.

If you want to check up on the spell you can get a reading from one of the workers at AIRR.http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
HRCC Student #1559

tshenley20

Unread post by tshenley20 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:48 am

what signs should i look for in 3 days or 3 weeks? he is kind of a secretive person, so i dont think he would call me to let me know of any problems

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:51 am

You've done the work and then immediately ask what you've done wrong. That invites so much doubt to your work. It's one thing to ask this question when you are convinced a work failed, but you are inviting that doubt shortly after doing the work without even giving it a chance. Do your work and do it with confidence. Affirm your success.

A sign to could be seeing their name and word "break up" appear while your watching tv, or something similar. Movement would be hearing that they are fighting or something similar.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:03 pm

I agree with turnsteel and conjureman ali. I think if you are terribly worried, then you should have a break up vigil candle lit so that you are keeping heat on your situation. Or you can redo the entire spell again given the recommendations that were given to you above.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:21 pm

Turnsteel wrote:if you see signs within about three days of doing the work, then movement in about three weeks that's a pretty good indication that your spell worked and you can expect results in about three months.
Not everybody works by that rule, though it is a useful one.
tshenley20 wrote:what signs should i look for in 3 days or 3 weeks?

There are many kinds of signs you can look for in the environment around you. Songs on the radio -- you may hear something like "You've Lost That Loving Feeling." That would be a good sign for breakup spell. On the other hand, you might hear "Reunited (and It Feels So Good)" -- not something you'd want to hear. (I'm an old lady, and I haven't kept track of pop music in decades -- but you get the idea.)

And there are other things you could look out for: people around you suddenly talking about breakups or divorce; things split in half which you would not ordinarily expect to see -- a tree, for instance. Or you might notice icons or pictures of broken Valentine hearts suddenly calling themselves to your attention.
ConjureMan Ali wrote:You've done the work and then immediately ask what you've done wrong. That invites so much doubt to your work. It's one thing to ask this question when you are convinced a work failed, but you are inviting that doubt shortly after doing the work without even giving it a chance.
I must agree, nothing cripples magic like worry. You can address this condition, however, by bathing with Crucible of Courage -- which has been getting a lot of recommendations on this forum lately :-)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

tshenley20

Unread post by tshenley20 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:27 pm

ok im just scared thats all but i will be more confident and wait 3 mnths until it works!

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:29 pm

I'm trying to break up a friendship between my boyfriend and this girl to whom he is very sexually attracted (his best friend has told me that in the past my boyfriend has told him numerous times how much he wants her). As I've mentioned elsewhere, this girl also does an amateur porn cam show thingy online, which he has watched in the past (while lying to me about doing so). I'm doing LOTS of work to tie his nature, and I feel it is getting results, but I just plain want her out of the picture so there's no longer any temptation.

I've tried a vinegar jar to break the friendship up and a freezer spell to freeze her out of my life, and for about two weeks he didn't talk to her--then he started talking to her again. I think it's been about two months, and since they continue to talk to each other in a very friendly way, I'm guessing those two spells aren't doing the trick. So I am looking for suggestions to solve this problem. Anybody?

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:48 pm

You should talk to him about how you feel with her as a part of the life you and him share. Communication and respect are the foundations of a working relationship. You may also consider contacting a professional worker from AIRR. Tying his nature (make sure you can untie it when convenient) and putting it in a combo of your hair and Fire of Love, sewing in a hair from his head into every pair of underpants you have and powdering his computer keyboard with Goofer Dust and Hotfoot combined a Beef Tounge Spell for her might provide a risk for your own relation, if not handled in a delicate way.
Good luck!

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:38 pm

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Good luck and take care!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Tue May 17, 2011 5:47 pm

After my reading yesterday, it was determined that doing a break up spell would be feesible as the couple is not truly happy together and that the man (my target), is conflicted and due to the time he has spent with the girl is the main reason he keeps going back. That his feelings for me run deep but he needs to be able to break those ties and clear it to be able to return to me.

I ordered a kit and was waiting till the waning moon to start, which is tomorrow. I have also ordered a break up vigil from my reader to assist and try to make this process stronger. I did a vinegar jar about 3 or so weeks ago and have not seen much result but it seems I did not continue burning the candles as I should have. I have additionally done a freezer spell for her just last week so I am hopeful with the break up that this will strengthen.

I did a honey jar for my target and within a couple days he showed signs of his distance lessening and then twice a song that meant a great deal to us has played twice unexpectedly as well as hearing and seeing his name around. Hoping good signs.

I wanted to know if there is anything else I should look at? I have ordered candles to do a moving spell after the break up to move the girl towards another man and my target to return to me.

Additionally, from reading, I should bury the jar in a grave yard or near his house. I am hoping due to a recent talk, we wil start conversing more and being near him will provide that chance as well as one to lay additional tricks.

Any additional advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 24, 2011 4:59 am

I think you should continue to do what you are doing. You may want to look into doing a vinegar jar for them, but I think concentrating on 1 or 2 things at a time rather than going on spell over load is best. This way you can concentrate on a few things. MORE is not always better.

Then once you have done those few things then take a break with a few back up candles lit. Giving yourself a break is great as it can help with your focus and just re-energizing. It can also give time for the work to take.

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Thu May 26, 2011 11:35 am

I finished the kit Tuesday but due to travel I was unable to yet bury the bottle but I did as the kit stated and tossed the remains in the crossroads and I made sure in a place my target would drive past.

I will be returning tomorrow and he will be leaving town to go see the girl I am trying to break him up from. This will allow me to place the jar on his property; but is it okay if at his driveway that leads o the door he uses as getting to the front door is a little more obvious.

I will also be cleasing myself and the area I worked in so that I can remove anything as well as allow a better meditation for the results.

He doesn't say much to me about their situation anymore but always says he's doing good but can see the change in him as he is trying to make himself believe that. He is trying to move to her and make arrangements for more things but he has been distant and turned to being very selfish as he wasn't before.

Per my reading and follow up, this is aokay as he feels only a duty towards her but truly loves me but his emotions for me seem to be scaring him.

He is very subborn and I am sure as I've seen his resistance but the reader also stated it's working and wshould work faster but will need to be followed up on.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 31, 2011 2:16 am

Basically, its best to just bury it on their property. Is the driveway his property? Yes. So I think you would be fine. Get as close as you can, but I think you are fine as long as its on his property.

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:05 pm

THe end of the driveway where the mailbox is part of their property and he is usually the one that checks the mail. He is usually closest tothe garage but I haven't been over his house in a couple weeks so I had to sneak over when I know he'd be gone or asleep. I also working a vinegar jar to keep the situation going. Burn the 4" black candles over it and shake it vigorously.

WrittenInTheStars

Unread post by WrittenInTheStars » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:40 am

Hello Forum,

Seeking some clarification on how to go about this.
In order to break up a couple and then have the man return to me, I was thinking to burn 3 figural candles at the same time. A red man and womab facing each other, and a black woman behind the man, facing the opposite way to represent the woman I want out of the picture
When I dress the candles I'll be using break up, seperation, return to me and stay with me oils. Is that correct? Also, I'm confused as how to dress each candle. Would I put return to me and stay with on mine and his candles, and break up and seperation on his and her candles? :s meaning his candle will be the only one with all 4 oils? And when dressing mine and his, would I rub from bottom to top, and hers from top to bottom?

The candles will likely melt into each other, can I use a knife as a seperator, or should I let them merge, then use the knife to cut her away from him?

Any help is appreciated as I would like to start this tonight. Thanks a lot :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:06 pm

1. You need to start off with a reading to see if it is even possible to bring him back to you. And what else it is going to take to bring him back AND break him up from this other woman.

I can tell you that it is going to take more than probably this to get what you want. That is why I recommend getting yourself a rootworker even if its just for guidance.
www.readerandrootworkers.com

You can candle should be fancing his. It will be dressed with Come to me, return to me, and reconciliation. I would not use stay with me as he is not with you and he is obviously not faithful to you at this time.

His candle (the front of his candle) should be dressed with come to me, return to me, and reconciliation. His candle should face your candle. You should move these candles from bottom to top the front of the candle. The BACK of his candle should be dressed with break up, separation products.

In between you can place a knife with the blade facing the other woman or a pair of scissors with the blades facing her.

Her candle will be dressed with separation and break up oil. You can add hot foot to this. Her candle will be facing away from his.

Now each day you should move his candle towards yours, and away from her. Her candle you are going to move away from him each day.

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You can get a feel for what it should like on this page.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Then that is fine. Keep us updated.

tshenley20

Unread post by tshenley20 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:10 pm

I performed a break up spell on March 29 because I wanted to get my ex of 3 years back. I left him over something that i took a little overboard and now he has a new girlfriend. Anywho, i brought the lucky mojo break up kit and put it in a plastic jar with red top and threw it in a lake near my house and some of the mix i poured in front of his home hopeing to break them up and 3 months later he is still with her. I wanted to just get a spell caster to do this for me because i was really hopeing they broke up by now...any suggestions and thanks in advance Sincerely, #Ms. Miserable#

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:37 pm

What do you send someone when you want to break a couple up? I feel evil :-D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:40 am

Well, items dressed with Break Up condition products would be indicated. If you can get onto their property, then work the Break Up spell kit and dispose of the remains on their property.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:26 am

If you can't, can you place the remains in a vase and mail it to them?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:17 pm

I would dress an item they like and are liable to keep. So think of some ideas that the couple or an item one of the individuals may like. So for example, I recently sent a target starbucks coffee bag. Who doesn't like starbucks? :)

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:43 pm

damn.......I love it. So buy some vials of Break-Up oil and dress items they will keep? I will also send a homemade throw pillow and mix spell remains into it. A plan to work on this weekend. And off I go back to the mojo store :-D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:27 pm

That would be excellent!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:43 pm

I'd use powders and just a pinch personally. Oils on bags and gifts often have an oily feel to them. Starsinthesky7 said she dressed them, not that she used the oils. Also remember to use sparingly as Break Up powders and oil do have a smell that most find unpleasant.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:11 pm

I agree with ConjureMan Ali. I would definitely go with the powders. Just a small pinch on the throw pillow. If you are going to stuff the pillow, put a tiny amount of oil on whatever you stuff it with. Y

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:56 pm

vinavin21 wrote:another thing how do u dispose of the bottle once everything is completed?
Read this page. http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
HRCC Student #1559

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Anybody have success lighting a candle with The Missionary Church? I have lit some sets and its mixed. One minute she is saying she wants to be done, the next, she says her love for him is endless? What? I want them broke up.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:43 pm

You can read how people feel about MISC here
thank-you,-missionary-independent-churc ... tml#p68566

It seems your situation may call for more than just setting vigil lights.

I would recommend getting a reading to see if it is possible to break them up, and to come up with a game plan. Then you should probably hand off the work to a rootworker.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:35 pm

why does the break up spell flip flop like that? It seems like one second they are getting along well, the next they are near breakup and the next back to well? What gives in the situation like that?

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Also, how do you do the egg breakup spell if you only have single yolk eggs. How do you get a double yolk? How do you know if an egg is double yolk?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:35 am

tboy1977,

You are messing with emotions. I mean in any relationship that are rocky the couple may have a fight make back up and then keep going this way until finally they break.

Don't be so concerned about the flip flopping. As long as they are fighting and you eventually get what you want, it really doesnt matter.

But I would keep heat on the situation you may have to do multiple methods. If it has been about a month since youve done the spell kit then I would hit them in another way to break them up such as keep working the bottle spell shaking it or a vigil light along with other break up methods.

I would treat an egg spell as a container spell. I would boil the egg for about a minute in water, and then poke it stuff it with a goofer dust, name papers and personal concerns, break up powder, black cat hair, dog hair, poppy seeds, and red pepper. It may be easier to create a name paper and put the concerns and ingredients inside fold it away from you and then put it inside the egg

You can seal the egg back up by dripping black wax over the hole while you call for them to break up.

Then throw it over their roof or throw it in their path or bury it on their property.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:35 pm

I've personally not experienced targets of break up work to "flip flop." When my work hits them, they fight, period. In your case, I'd go with what Starsinthesky said and maybe try another method to increase the heat and get more steady movement.

Double-yolked eggs can be found by anyone who handles and gathers eggs, they can tell the difference. If you cannot use the double-yolk of an egg, then use the egg as a container spell.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:24 am

Well, on her FaceBook page, the woman in the couple I want broken up said she "IS LOOKING FOR MR. RIGHT"! Since she is "married" (and I say that in quotes to the guy), I must assume I am on the right track!! After all, she is what she is posting to the world to see.

Still, I am going to add to this. There is no such thing as too much energy on my desire, as long as I'm not worried about failure or doubtful about success. I WILL PREVAIL; I WILL NOT DE DENIED!!

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:24 am

The girl in this relationship just befriended the "husband"'s cousin on Facebook. I'm thinking this is nothing and going to meditate away any worry. I have a REAL good feeling about breaking them up. I was meditating on it earlier today and I saw a white light (kind of white golden like the sun) and a cross glowing from the light and then an image of her in a white dress marrying someone else. THEY WILL BREAK UP! Once I get her out of the way, then I'll need help on revenge. He needs cursed. The evil flows through me right now like blood :twisted:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:42 am

I understand that you want to keep us updated on your matter. But I think it would be best to refrain from such posts as you are appearing to be overthinking and coming off as worried even though you may not be. I think this separates success from failure in rootwork such as keeping progress of rootwork to ourselves.In addition, I think this may send to the universe that you are worried. Okay...she or the cousin added her on facebook. You should just shrug it off, and go about your day and your progress with rootwork. But to me the simple fact that you published it on the forum indicates some form of worry/overthinking/anxiety.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:50 pm

I was little but, I confess. But I am fine now...... I want to get this right. Off everything I have tried in my life, this is by far the most success I have EVER had. Lucky Mojo and hoodoo. So I learn as I go, but I learn. A lot of it is relax. Today I meditated, currently I'm watching a movie. Tonight I may meditate again. Then tomorrow, I will live my life. Job searching, swimming, listening to Chante Moore and whatever else I want. 8-) I have a great feeling about this. honestly, not one ounce of worry. THEY WILL BREAK-UP!! I WILL PREVAIL. I WILL NOT BE DENIED! :twisted: :twisted:

cluv87

Unread post by cluv87 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:52 am

Im planning to buy a breakup kit today i want to break up my ex and his new girlfriend and draw him back to me and i wanted to know if it would be effective to add some follow me boy, and bend over, and reconciliation and marriage oils to the male figure while im doin the breakup spell or is this something i should do seperatly and just focuse on the break up first?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:51 am

I will answer your question by guiding you to the suggestions on cat's website found here (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html); look at the male and female images to get an idea of how to employ your ideas.

Btw, I would not use Essence of Bend Over...if you are considering reconciliation, two entirely different conjures...if you are trying to Love Me... Follow Me ....Reconcile with Me road....
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 am

I can tell you that it is probably going to take more than one spell kit to break them up, and it is probably going to take more than that to bring him back to you. But it depends on the circumstances. And I would highly advise that you get a reading before attempting such work so that you can hit them and bring him back to you (if the cards indicate so) to you effectively.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

But to answer your question you can work on both reconciliation and break up at the same time as long as you cleanse yourself before you go from one working to the next. So you are going to want to probably take the hyssop bath in the break up spell kit before you do the reconciliation work everyday.

1. Marriage Oil- I would not work with this oil if you are trying to just reconcile with someone and you want them to marry you. They are probably not going to purpose to you and do the reconciliation at the same time. I wouldnt waste my energy trying to achieve this. Now if you are married, then perhaps you can work with this to strengthen the idea of the marriage.

2. Reconciliation- This is a great pick for your situation.

3. Follow me boy- Could work as well, but you would have to use this with the Reconciliation oil as they may not follow you if they are angry at you.

4. Bend over- This would work if you want to force them back to you. You could use this with Reconciliation oil to force them to reconcile. I mean if you want a beat them over the head and FORCE them to come back then that is fine. But forcing them doesnt mean you do not still have to work the issues that drove you apart in the 1st place.

Other products you may consider, Come to me, and Return to me. I would use this with the reconciliation oil.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html

No you cannot simply add these oils to the male figural candle in the spell kit because it is not a separate male figural candle. It is the divorce couple candle.

However you can do a 3 candle break up spell.

You can learn how to do that below in the links
help-with-multi-candle-break-up-spell-t7256.html

moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... 65s30.html

I talk about the set up in this link on the first page.
starsinthesky7 wrote:IF you are talking about a 3 candle moving spell. Then you get one black figure candle for the person you want gone dress that with separation/break up oil and other ingredients, and the person you want back you are going to dress the back side of their candle with separation oil and other ingredients, and then the front side with return to me/stay with me oil (personally I would not use stay with me if you are trying to get the person to RETURN. I would use reconciliation). For this candle you can use a white candle.

Then you are going to dress your candle with the love oils/powders in this case that would be reconciliation and return to me. Your candle should be facing your target's candle along with your targets candle facing yours. The person you want to leave should be back to back with your target. You are going to move your target (the white candle) towards your candle which can be red or pink.

THen I would move the black candle away from the target.

This is going to happen over a course of days. So you are going to move each candle a little bit each day. I personally like to work this candle over days as opposed to every 20 minutes. It has just been more successful for me this way becauseI am putting more energy into the spell. BUT you can work it over 20 minutes if that works for you

IF this ritual is too difficult for you, then you can do the spell located on the break up page (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html) it is located at the bottom with the scissors. This one is quite effective as well.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”