Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Tales of being scammed by non-AIRR non-HP readers and rootworkers

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Tales of being scammed by non-AIRR non-HP readers and rootworkers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:25 am

We don't give legal advice, sorry. This is a spiritual supply shop. If you are interested in using Lucky Mojo products, just ask and we will be glad to point you to web pages describing spell-work you can do. ConjureMan Ali suggested a Cut and Clear spell, and i second that suggestion. Read about it here:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

This thread has been retitled from "can someone help and give advice please !" to "ex got restraining order and I got scammed by a fake psychic." Please see the rules and conditions of using this forum. We do not accept posts titled "please help me." People's stories would not be able to be told apart if everyone were to title their posts "please help me."
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

pbgnewgirl

Unread post by pbgnewgirl » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Your story is amazing. Obviously she had feelings for you or she wouldnt be "overreacting" the way she had. I always say we dont pay attention to things we dont like. We give attention and energy to things we have feelings for. I have been in similar love situations in the past, I am happy to hear you are moving on emotionally and otherwise. Life is full of up and downs, lessons, love...it probably showed up in your astrology chart that something like this was on its way. I suggest you get one of the AIRR members to give you a reading. Sometimes we go through unususal transits of the planets....it was interesting to read your story. Take time in love next time....I am happy the spiritual bath helped...

health wealth and prosperity my friend.
Put love first.

Duin1

Unread post by Duin1 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:24 am

Thank you, Catherine and Pbgnewgirl, for ur replies. First of all i have to admit that being on the luckymojo forums and reading people's stories has been quite amazing and a real positive energy and community exists here.

I wanted to give a further update on my life so to speak. I have found some suggestions which I will try through people I have spoken to - its not a great hope but my idea is if I can get anything back, great, if not, its gotta be part of the life lesson learnt !

As I mentioned before, the 13 baths were great at healing the old wounds and removing the anger and guilt and forgiving. I am planning to do more of those in the coming weeks - this time to really focus on myself although I am actually content and happy the past few months - there is a better balance to life these days

And over the past few months I met someone new - we are sort of work colleagues and we end up talking on chat due to this for much of most working days. We have also gone out a number of times and I have begun to feel feelings for her. It was actually lovely to finally meet someone new who there was a instant chemistry with.

I thought she was feeling the same way but recently she told me its only friendship for her which was disappointing. Strange thing is her body language, aura, etc it all feels like something more - but i guess i cant work out women :) - anyway given my past which is all on here I was wondering on thoughts about whether it was worth trying some kind of attraction spell with her - it would be lovely if we could build something romantically. I guess maybe there is a part of me questioning --

Why after so long did I meet someone that i am attracted to and it doesnt happen naturally?

Does this mean I am still not ready?

Are there other issues I still have to address?

I guess I am just brainstorming on here - feedback/thoughts would be most welcome

Thanks again - this is a fantastic website and a great community

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:11 am

try getting a reading to see if their is past issues holding you back, if this women has real feelings or now ( maybe she does but dont want to mix work with pleasure). Though if you want to meet someone and are willing id do an attraction spell to draw a new unknown person to you.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Duin1

Unread post by Duin1 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:33 pm

thanks j82 - just booked a reading with Miss Bri for tuesday - hopefully that will provide some help and clarity :) and much appreciate the attraction spell suggestion - will get back to u if i want to go fwd with that :)

Duin1

Unread post by Duin1 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:19 pm

hi, just wanted to give an update - I had an excellent reading from Miss Bri which really hit a lot of spots and was really informative. The end result is that she is now going to do some candle work to help this girl I like get some clarity followed by attraction to me work. Hopefully it sounds very positive - fingers crossed now and lets wait and see :)

A happy new year to all on here and hope all your wishes for the year ahead come true

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Great I am glad Miss Bri was helpful to you. You are definitely in great hands.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

yourhelpdirect2me

Unread post by yourhelpdirect2me » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 pm

I need some help please.

I recently had two readings from a respected spritual woman and man respectively, who both told me that I was sent a male spirit by a women who was married (the wife) to a man I dated - years ago! Please bear in mind I had no knowledge this man was married at the time. However, I've been single for several years - at least 8 years - and before this I've had issues keeping relationships. It's said - by the readers - that this male sprit was sent by that woman as a companion for me forcing all real men to depart from me in relationships hence my issue keeping a man/ maintaining a relationship.

He (the spritual man) advised me to buy a specially made cleansing bath for the sum of US $900.00 and then there are other steps he'll take to clear me of this hinderence - and this will cost even more!

I think you should know that I've never done any spritual work before - infact it was always discouraged by the people around me, the delving into anythings unseen, although I've had psychic readings over the years.

From what you now know, is this the correct way and the correct cost for this issue and are any other ways I could deal with this matter?

I'm now 38 years old, i've no children, never been married and my life on the whole's unfulfilled - I want this changed! Please help me.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:50 am

$900 for a bath sounds extremely fishy to me. The whole "you are cursed, you need to spend loads of money" is a common scam with con-artists who pose as spiritual workers. Perhaps you are crossed up, but the $900 for a bath is a red flag for me. Before you spend any more money with these readers, I would advise that you get a reading with one of the skilled AIRR readers, who are bound by an ethical code and will not take advantage of clients. You can find them at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org, or you can call into the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Radio Hour on Sundays for free and get a reading from Miss Cat and Dr. Kioni on the air.

In any case, whether you are crossed up or not, the AIRR workers can provide you with a plan of action that meets your needs, and works with your budget.

In the meantime, I would just do some spiritual cleansing to get the ball rolling. Clean your home with Lucky Mojo's Chinese Wash (http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html), and since you've been dealing with this condition for so long, you may with to take a 13-day course of Lucky Mojo's 13-Herb Bath (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html) for a very deep cleansing. Both products will be less than $60 and will provide you with a very deep cleansing.

There is more than you can do, but it will depend on what is going on with your spiritually. The AIRR workers will help you out there.
Best of luck.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:00 am

Sorry to hear about your situation, however, this is not a Lucky Mojo matter. You are asking for help, and I have moved this post to that section of the forum. This forum is designed for Lucky Mojo customers and discusses how to use its products. I will post a few links below for you to read

Read about How to Tell Genuine Psychic Readers and Rootworkers in the Hoodo and Conjure Tradition
from the "Free Psychic Tarot" Frauds, Fraudulent Mediums, phoney "Santeria" priests and priestess, bogus "Paleros," and fake "Vodoo" or "Vodou" mambos and priests
here http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

This will get you on your way to spotting when there is fraudulent activity.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:15 am

Hiyourhelpdirect2me. There are wonderful members in AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Their costs and specialties are listed on their pages and none of them charge anywhere near 900 for readings and rootwork combined. They are all skilled, talented, professional and most importantly ethical!
No, you don't need to have knowledge to have a reading done by one of the readers or rootworkers from AIRR, although it would help you understand some basic studies for things they might recommend to you. They will also be able to determine whether or not you might have been crossed or jinxed and will be able to determine the best course of action if this is the case.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

RJLupin

Unread post by RJLupin » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:13 am

900 bucks for a bath is a tremendous rip-off, no doubt about it. Were these two "readers" connected in any way? Clearly you're the victim of a scam, and my advice is never to go back to these people again. Instead, as others have suggested, get a reading from one of the Lucky Mojo recommended people to see if there really is even anything wrong, and if there is you can buy supplies from this website for considerably less than 900 dollars.

Good luck!

BEBAMAMA

Unread post by BEBAMAMA » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Hello,

Me and my husband sought help by conjurers in our area of Canada. They took us to the graveyard to do some work. While I was there I was told "by spirit" "they were lieing".

Every week they pressure us to come for a ritual bath and pay them a very large amount. These conjurers would not help us without cash in hand they never allowed us not to the have the money. Now we are trying to stop using their services they are telling us we owe them money for services they never advised us of. Once again they are lieing.

I am a little frightened. We do not owe them money. I know they do a lot of graveyard work.

I need to know how to protect my home, family and business from them. Any advise would be very helpful.

Very very worried about what they will do.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:55 pm

BEBAMAMA --

We recommend that people who seek spiritual services contact the ethical readers and rootworkers of AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.

Please read these pages, NOW:

* Questions to Ask Your Psychic Reader, Hoodoo Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ure_Doctor

* Don't Get Ripped Off by Fake Psychics or Phoney Spell Casters
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... e_Psychics

* The AIRR Code of Ethics and the AIRR Code of Conduct
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... _of_Ethics

* Suggestions For Clients: How to Select, Interact With, and Maintain a Relationship With Your AIRR Psychic Reader or Hoodoo Rootworker
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... or_Clients

* Spiritual Consultation and Rootwork Advice
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ork_Advice

* Magical Coaching
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... l_Coaching

Okay, from what you have written here, it would seem that you have a serious problem with ethics violations and threats and your are in need of protection. I advise you to get a reading from a reputable and ethical reader to determine the nature and level of the threat that your former conjure workers pose to you, Several of the AIRR diviners will perform a ten minute reading for 10 dollars.

Next, you ask how to protect your home. For this we recommend a thorough house cleansing with Chinese Wash, followed by sealing of the premises with Fiery Wall of Protection oil. When you order, ask for our free flyer on spiritual house cleansing.

If the threat level from these people is deemed by your reader to be fairly low, a simple house cleaning may be enough to remove the difficulty.

If the threat level is deemed by your reader to be great, you should perform a full-blown Fiery Wall of Protection spell. We sell this in kit form.

If the threat level is deemed by your reader to be very high, then some reversal work should be undertaken. A mirror box would be a good start for this, and if you want to do the work yourself, we sell mirror boxes in our shop. If mirror box work is beyond your training, you can pay a root doctor from AIRR for magical coaching or you will be able to hire a rootworker at AIRR who will perform the job for you.
catherine yronwode

BEBAMAMA

Unread post by BEBAMAMA » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Thank you

bubslove

Unread post by bubslove » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:41 pm

I was browsing on the web. I live in new jersey and came across these two articles the first of which happened right down the street from me. Even though this forum isn't about voodoo, I still think it emphasizes the importance of working with a qualified, trusted professional. I literally cried reading these. And it made me mad that these poor people, who were so desperate for help were taken advantage of so badly. One of which costing her life. So horrible. I respect Miss Cat & everyone else at LM even more so now for establishing a network of REAL rootworkers and professionals to separate from the scam artists and fakes.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162- ... 04083.html

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/voodoo-priest.htm

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:43 pm

Thanks for the support. The reason that AIRR exists is that i could not stand by and watch my clients and community getting scammed. I advertise AIRR here at my shop's forum because i believe in what it stands for -- honest, caring, sensitive, and intuive counselling, divination, and rootwork.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 am

That's terrible.

The first link references Houngan Hector. I know of only one Houngan Hector in New Jersey, I wonder if it is the same dude.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:18 am

These are oldish stories -- 2009 and 1998 -- but the second one is horrific to me:

The practitioner of an exorcism put a sheet over his female client and then poured Florida Water -- an alcohol-based flammable liquid -- on the sheet and set the woman on fire!
catherine yronwode

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:28 am

That is the same Houngan Hector Salva ConjureMan Ali.

Here is the verdict on the second story,
http://www.njecpo.org/Press/pr_183.html

bubslove

Unread post by bubslove » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:40 am

It is horrific. The first story that woman paid hougan Hector over $600 to have her "spiritual grime" removed. He lives about 10 minutes from me.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:07 am

Well actually it was for a lave tet and I don't think that is an unusual amount of money for a lave tet in Haitian Vodou. I believe he is in about the same price range as other Houngans and Mambos. It is a ritual that usually takes more then one day as I understand, and has more purpose and meaning then a cleansing since you will know the ruler of your head and feed that lwa during the service. As stated by the news surrounding this case, he was not suspected by the police for causing the death. I have no personal knowledge of Houngan Hector and am not an initiate in Haitian Vodou. I however doubt that the story would have been as much reported if it had been a ciswoman who died during service in a Church or a Mosque.

bubslove

Unread post by bubslove » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:53 am

This is true. There are extremists in every religion. According to his website hougan hector still practices. Its terrifying that for people who don't know any better go to the wrong person for help without even realizing it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:47 am

I agree with svarthyndan that the first incident may not have been the fault of the practitioner. People die for many reasons, while doing many activities. People drop dead shopping, or while playing basketball, or while making love.

The second incident, however, in which a client doused in Florida Water was set on fire, is clearly a case of grave harm being done to a client at the hands of an incompetent or malign practitioner -- and thanks, svarthyndan, for bringing us the link to the ruling of the appellate court:

"...[T]he Superior Court Appellate Division has affirmed the 2000 conviction of Pierrot Charles on charges of simple assault, negligently causing bodily injury with a deadly weapon, and criminal restraint stemming from a 1997 burn incident during a voodoo temple ceremony in Irvington. The defendant was convicted of these charges by Superior Court Judge Paul J. Vichness after a bench trial, and was sentenced to concurrent three year probationary terms for the simple assault and criminal restraint charges."

This may be the first time that Florida Water and a candle have been termed "a deadly weapon" in court -- but the truth is, the combination is deadly and practitioners as well as clients need to be aware of the danger.
catherine yronwode

bubslove

Unread post by bubslove » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:17 am

There was another story from new york in which the practitioner (who was present) instructed the client to light candles on top of her bed during a love & sex spell. Her bed caught on fire and her entire apartment building.

aMandaaSasha
Newly Registered

Unread post by aMandaaSasha » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:44 am

Omg I'm from Toronto and had the exact same thing happen to me :( I'm very disappointed as well. I wonder if it's the same lady...hmm. Does her name start with a T? And I wonder if I can report it and somehow get my 300 dollars back. I am concerned some sort of ritual or curse is done as she still has my egg, jar of water and hankerchief which I feel uncomfortable with but she said she won't return it :s hmm. Man! Why do there have to be dishonest scam psychics out there?! :( This suckssss. @lenali I totally hear you...thanks for sharing your experience and helping me confirm that this is indeed a complete scam

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Those eggs with the creepy stuff in them? It's quite possible that your scammer PUT THAT IN THERE HERSELF. So the curse may be more apparent than real. Sleight of hand is pretty common among cheats like this.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:38 pm

if you are worried about this fake putting a spell on you, then pray to St Michael for protection and get a fiery wall of protection mojo from LM, also the oil and wear it on the body. Cats book has a lot of protection spells in it as well. but honestly con artist are far to busy cheating people to put real cureses on them, hence they are con men its cheaper and easier for them to con ppl then do any form of real work.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Conjuremoon

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:51 pm

I agree with j82. People who really are gifted for the work usually aren't out scamming people, they don't need to, they have enough clients and they are usually morally above that. That being said, some con artists are psychic enough to hit on things, thus making the curse seem legitimate. This upsets most workers as it gives us a bad name, well I wouldn't consider myself a worker, but a professional reader. I remember years ago filling out for a mortgage loan and when I put down my profession, the guy said, "Oh, yeah, don't you curse people?" I said, excuse me? I am a professional Tarot Reader. It is really sad. This is where people that do read or do work get a bad name. In my experience of the work I do, it takes years of study and experience to get good at root work, reading, divination. It takes effort. People who are out to scam or to get a quick buck don't have the stamina to put toward true work.

fina_felina

Unread post by fina_felina » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Cliche...or is it?

Hello to everyone who decides to read this. Since there are MANY, MANY details that make me wonder about this encounter I will leave them out for the moment to spare everyone from having to read a very lengthy post. I will go over the main points about this situation and I will gladly accept any answers regarding it, and am happy to add details if need be.
When you read the following, keep in mind my actual question is..."Should I accept this offer or does it 'ring' BOGUS?"

I was at an amusement park with my daughter and stopped at a designated smoking section. This woman sits across the table and abruptly asked me if I had the time. I replied with the time. Due to her tone of voice and general disposition being very serious or assertive or unusual or unnatural. I kinda thought to myself, "hmm, how strange...I wished she didn't ask me...Maybe she is trying to see if I have valuables or am easily distracted to do something bad...I better act normal but disinterested" As my paranoid thinking continues, she approaches again with, "Can I talk to you? I have something to tell you, can I?" I'm like, "what?" She repeats herself verbatim, only this time adds that there is negativity and much stress in my life and that she is psychic and really wants to tell me a few things and help me etc, etc.

By this time I'm thinking, "Oh great! The ole tell me all this vague stuff that I could apply to ANYBODY'S current situation. Well we finally agree on a quick $10.

I know some "psychics" are full of it and I pretty much know what to watch for for the most part, This whole scenario was a red flag BUT the reason I bring this here to the forum is because this was a truly AMAZING READING! Is she really gifted? I know I am but I haven't refined my talent to that degree and I was entirely impressed.

Here goes, I gave her the $10. She asked for me to close my eyes and make 2 wishes. Then she asked me to let her look at both my palms. She looked right at me and started just talking and everything she said was true and not all of it was just vague or general things. Thats when I became so amazed. I made very deliberate effort to avoid telling her anything personal and just let her talk. The most I did was let her know she was right. Even my daughter was repeating "how did she know?" over and over. She was correct about many things and she pinpointed 2 specific time frames and had very strangly accurate things to say about both periods in my life. She claims she wants to help me further and needs $90 for some candle work.

What do you guys think? I almost started wondering if someone sent her to me deliberatly to watch me or something...thats how much she knew or came up with...I don't know...strange.

The thing that makes me wonder, is the money factor and her approach if she really wants to help. I am out of work right now. I was kinda hoping to find someone good to ask questions cause there is lots of things going on right now and id like spiritual advice, but dont have much funds right now. We are lucky to go a few places while my daughter is in town.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:49 pm

This forum is an extension of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company and is not an appropriate venue for requesting Psychic Advice. It is designed for customers who use Lucky Mojo products and services.

Also, do not make multiple postings, I have combined your posts because they are the same topics. Participants in this forum should keep the number of their contributions per debate to a reasonable level. Multiple posts from one individual, or a small number of individuals, discourages others who might otherwise wish to take part.

With that said, I am asking you to read this http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html ...and keep your posts of the same topic within the post...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:24 pm

I'd suggest getting a reading from a member of AIRR to ensure that you are working with an ethical reader.

Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Quester

Unread post by Quester » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:15 pm

I hope it's okay to reply to this. I too had a similar experience once and yes, the psychic was valid but her agenda was not one that was beneficial to me. Not everyone who has gifts is necessarily pure of heart and altruistic. Choosing an AIRR reader would give you a good totally separate second opinion which could be a very good thing!

fina_felina

Unread post by fina_felina » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:10 am

Hello and thank you for accepting my post(s). I tried to post both together, but for some reason the box in which to enter text appeared to stop accepting characters(as though there was a limit). This is why I posted Pt 1/2 and Pt 2/2. I do apologize as it was not my intention to post in the wrong location or with bad etiquette. Also, thank you for the web location regarding black gypsies. I had forgotten that page existed. Oddly, I have read it previously about 2 years ago and for some reason it escaped my memory when I needed it most. All I can say is, Cat has a wonderful wealth of information on this site! She is truly amazing!

jwmcclin wrote:This forum is an extension of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company and is not an appropriate venue for requesting Psychic Advice. It is designed for customers who use Lucky Mojo products and services. Also, do not make multiple postings, I have combined your posts because they are the same topics. Participants in this forum should keep the number of their contributions per debate to a reasonable level. Multiple posts from one individual, or a small number of individuals, discourages others who might otherwise wish to take part. With that said, I am asking you to read this http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html ...and keep your posts of the same topic within the post...

fina_felina

Unread post by fina_felina » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:16 am

Understood! Well put and I thank you!

Quester wrote:I hope it's okay to reply to this. I too had a similar experience once and yes, the psychic was valid but her agenda was not one that was beneficial to me. Not everyone who has gifts is necessarily pure of heart and altruistic. Choosing an AIRR reader would give you a good totally separate second opinion which could be a very good thing!

snake

Unread post by snake » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Have you had a chance to read the article on Readers, Rootworkers and Black Gypsies? http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html I had a woman do something very similar to me. She was an excellent reader but then she wanted to me to pay some crazy amount of money for her to burn candles at a church somewhere.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:58 pm

fina_felina wrote:I am out of work right now. I was kinda hoping to find someone good to ask questions cause there is lots of things going on right now and id like spiritual advice, but dont have much funds right now.
Geez, you shouldn't be paying $90 for candles when you are wondering where next month's rent is coming from. That's why the AIRR Pro Bono Fund was established. Many AIRR workers will do inexpensive intake readings for the Pro Bono Fund. If you qualify, you can receive DONATED lights and spiritual supplies. Some conditions, though, are not eligible: crossing work, for instance. More info here:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

nati1

Unread post by nati1 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 am

Ms. Cat,

are you and hoodoomomma one and the same when it comes to paying for consultations?

If so, I have a PayPal receipt from July 12, 2011 and I have yet to receive an email to schedule an appointment.

If you are not one in the same, thank you for answering.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 pm

The question was directed to Miss cat, but I will answer as best I know.

You should contact the reader you have hired on their site; this is not their site.

If you wanted a reading with Miss cat you should have scheduled it through the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church:

Rev Catherine Yronwode
http://www.missionary-independent.org/readings.html

You can also schedule a reading with Miss cat yronwode on the AIRR site:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... e_Yronwode

The person you mention is not an AIRR reader, so I can't really say anything about them.

One of the reasons we recommend AIRR readers here on the forum is that if clients don't get the service that was promised, they can take it up with the AIRR Ombudsman. And the readers are all known by peers, not just an unknown internet page. They have all agreed to follow a joint code of ethics which you can read about here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Ethics

I hope all works out for you anyway.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:40 pm

nati1 -- i have NO IDEA who "hoodoomomma" is.

I went to the website http://www.hoodoomomma.com/About_Us.html and the person refers to herself in the third person (describes herself as "she" on her own site) -- which is something i would never, ever, EVER do.

Furthermore, hoodoomomma charges $80.00 per hour, which is $20.00 more than i charge per hour (i charge $60.00 per hour). She only offers one-hour readings, whereas i also offer half an hour readings for $30.00 and ten minute readings for $10.00.

She provides no location, no phone number, no personal details, no picture of herself, and no picture of her reading parlour or altar room on her web page -- the exact OPPOSITE of what the readers at AIRR provide. (I use my real name, address, and business telephone number on my own web sites and at AIRR,)

She calls herself a "High Priestess of Palo Mayombe" -- but Palo Mayombe does not HAVE "high priesteses." That terms comes from Wicca!

She is definitely trying to hide herself behind her screen name, because when you do a whois lookup for the owner of the domain she controls, the owner comes up as "Domains By Proxy," a notorious anonymizing service used only by people who wish to separate the domains they control from any identification with their names, addresses, legal business names, etc.

Not only that, she is trying to skim off the popularity of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. by using OUR TRADE NAME in her web page meta-tag keywords! According to domaintools.com, her domain keyword tags are "hoodoo, hoodoo rootworker, root doctor, conjuror, witchdoctor, mojo, black magic, love spells, money spells, luck spells, healing spells, lucky mojo, voodoo, santeria, palo, botanica, candle magic, gambling spells, foot track magic."

Her site says, "The Hoodoo Momma will contact you, within 2 business days of reciept [sic] of payment, to schedule your telephone consultation."

It is now JULY 18 -- so if you paid on July 12 via paypal and have not received contact from her, it is now 6 days later and her contact is 4 days overdue, so you can go to Paypal and ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK.

I recommend that you do it now, and quote that line about "contact within two days" as proof that the service you paid for has not been delivered!

Let this be a lesson to all people, not just yourself -- Do not send money to strangers via the internet unless you know who they are and where they are and have some recourse for getting your money back if they do not follow through on the services or items they have promised you.

You are lucky you paid with Paypal -- you can ask for your money back for "non-delivery of the promised service," which included her promise to contact you within two days.

Do it -- and spend the money with a reputable AIRR reader and rootworker instead!

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:29 pm

Hello again, nati1 --

Okay, so i looked hoodoomomma up at google and found her etsy.com account. There it is stated that she is McCauley Baranov and she is in Anchorage, Alaska.

From etsy: hoodoomomma's Profile: My name is McCauley Baranov. Many people know me as the Hoodoo Momma. I live in Alaska and make my living doing spiritual readings and performing hoodoo conjure for clients all over the country. I have designed my own line of hoodoo spiritual oils, incense, baths, powders and special magic teas. Some of my magic supplies are crafted from wild Alaskan herbs and stones that I gather myself, throughout the Summer months.

Now it gets more interesting: McCauley Baranov first ordered from Lucky Mojo back in 1999, for her retail shop, The Hierophant, in Anchorage, Alaska, which she operated with her mother Althea Baranov. The shop has since closed. In 2008 she signed up for my Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course and became student #1283 -- but she never turned in any homework and so she has not graduated; she is listed as an "inactive student." This makes her use of the term "lucky mojo" in her keyword tags in order to sell her own products more obviously NOT coincidental. Also, since one of the homeworks consists of turning in an oil, and she supposedly makes her own -- why didn't she turn it in along with her other assignments and graduate?

Not only that, she had a free reading from Dr. Kioni and me on our weekly "Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour" radio show on 3/19/2008. Here are my notes from the radio show log regarding why she sought a reading from us:

Calling from Alaska, Caucasian, her mom also on line, mother named Althea. Family has sorcery history. Mother and father moved around the country, to escape maternal grandfather who had caused mom spiritual injury via bizarre sex cannibalism. They called police, but the investigation "did not go in our favour," they were "not believed," and she says that "the places we pointed them to ... [where the purported sex cannibalism occurred] ... that place was burned all the way down," then after that, she says, there were "strange people following me," that they were on the run. She and mom witnessed this cult activity from 1960s to 1990, when they left, and she describes it as "multi-generational cult activity," which she dates back to her "great great great grandfathers," and that it was "passed down hereditarily," McCauley is Althea's oldest child. When A's father died, they moved a lot, living both in the city and in the country. She says her uncle is just out of prison, his life sentence commuted, and now they are on the run again, but have no need for a restraining order, because he is not near. McCauley had testified against him. They have witnessed poltergeist activity during the past week or two, and have received more threats. The grandfather is dead. Reading is about the uncle.

Frankly, this does not sound like a fully-trained, spiritually adept root doctor nor like a "High Priestess of Palo" to me (especially since there is no such office in Palo).

Caveat emptor (which is Latin for "let the buyer beware").
catherine yronwode

nati1

Unread post by nati1 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:43 am

Thank you so much for the reply & information!!! Once I clear it all up I will follow the instructions on this site. : )

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:05 am

You are welcome. And remember, this would never have gotten to the point it did if you had booked a reading through AIRR. All AIRR members abide by a code of conduct and state their terms clearly on their booking pages. If anyone has a complaint against an AIRR reader, all they need to do is file an AIRR Ombudsman "request for mediation" and the situation will be dealt with, including getting the client a full refund if necessary.

See these helpful web pages. They only relate to AIRR members. Other readers and rootworkers (including internet readers not associated with AIRR, student practitioners who participate in this forum but are not HRCC graduates or members of AIRR, and psychic fair readers) do not always adhere to AIRR standards -- but everyone in search of readings or rootwork ought to know about these help pages:

Questions to Ask Your Reader, Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Q ... ure_Doctor

The Code of Ethics of AIRR: the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Code_of_Ethics

Suggestions For Clients
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

Sample Contracts between Client and Rootworker
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract

AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

Request for Ombudsman Mediation
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/R ... ation_Form
catherine yronwode

Aloha

Unread post by Aloha » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Well i been talking to an advisor from online starting since Feb till now and my history with this advisor was great! she done stuff for me like cleansing the chakara candle work etc.. all for free and for home cleansing she would tell me what kind of oils an materials i need to cleanse, and when i was down or depresed she said that she would burn oils for to make me feel better and that at times when i do feel good she would say cause she was cleansing me or meditateing for me so i wont feel down. then she ask me about a crystal if i wanted to buy one she told me its was around $500 for regular customers but she had a discount so she sold it to me for 35 so i did. Also i had reading from the advisor since then up until present...

But currently/receantly i had a reading from the advisor because ya know how love problems or the person u like is beeing distant which i go to her ever since feb about the same situation with the same person.. So my advisor told that she/he lit a candle for me and the candle showed a black energy and that the persons (the person i like) his connections are slowly going away from me that there is somone that is involove that like the person i like and using black magic that the person i like is unbalance right now and that his/her energy is blocking me and i was told to not contact dont do anything and try to avoid the person i like till my advisor gets back to me. also b4 all this happened advisor told me that there is gonna be somebody whos gonna gonna come in and may cause a threat that there gonna be a potential realtionship so have to act fast so i did what i was told while advisor do candle work and see whats up and thats how it all began candle showed black energy/black aura which is unatrual which was black magic... SO i had to wait 2 days then i was told option to pay $800 or $500 to remove the bad energy.

I said that really high and i was scamed b4... Then i was told to think about it... i was willing to do the 800 but i was told no think about and that the 500 is cheaper.. i wanted the 800 cause it can be worked on in 3 days comapred to next month... It even harder when i argued its fine ill pay no but advisor insit that i wait 4 days to think about but i kept on insiting ill do it now then i was told (NO i want u to feel comfertable about it i dont want u to have doubts i dont want u to feel like u are beeing scamed its not going to be a mirical and life changing ..this is for the work to remove third energy whos causing problems....its not to Place you both as a solid one... I dont want you to feel this is a scam because that hurt my heart, i know its from your past experience, but i am nothing like that and would never do such a thing.. but this is to remove third party energy which happens to be black energy and is a serious threat to the relationship, regardless of you and the person you like being together this should be removed)

SO i dont know can anyone help im soo lost right now =( I also befriended another advisor which i talk to on a normal baises as a friend with no reading we text laugh and share pics. She told me dont do it cause its a scam and its hard to do a reading with her because she knows my life story as i do hers. But luckly my friend can still read me and introduce me to this site to seek help or opinions to what im going through.. SO please help scam or not a scam? =(

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:46 am

I approved this post even thought it really does not have anything to do with Lucky Mojo because it is a very helpful description of the kind of potential scam that is out there. You want to know if you are being scammed--well, we don't know your worker and I don't know what he or she promises in the way of client remediation if you are not satisfied but I would recommend that you get a check reading before shelling out $800 and I would recommend that you do so with a member of AIRR--where we all sign on to a code of ethics among other things. This has the framework of a traditional "gypsy" scam for sure. Find honest, ethical readers at:
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Aloha

Unread post by Aloha » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:22 am

Thank u so much Bree! i thought my post was deleted.. But thank u sooo much!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:57 am

This is a shame and I am always appalled at how often these things happen...and that's just the ones we find out about! Keep on your toes, my friends!

Thank you for those words of wisdom for everyone, Miss Bri.

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:19 am

When I see potential customers ask this question, I post this link (http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html)...because I want them to read this (How to Tell Genuine Psychic Readers and Rootworkers
in the Hoodo and Conjure Tradition from the "Free Psychic Tarot" Frauds, Fraudulent Mediums, phoney "Santeria" priests and priestess, bogus "Paleros," and fake "Vodoo" or "Vodou" mambos and priests
)

Long title but worth reading to prevent it from happening again...

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:57 am

Thanks for adding that link jwmcclin! I totally spaced on doing so as I was answering this at 5 in the morning :-)
Blessings,
Bri

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Remember that price isn't always the indication of a scam, consider the difference in price between picking up advil and having surgery done. However, it is the ethical position of a spiritual consultant that will give away whether they are a scam. Do they adhere to ethical guidelines, are they willing to provide proof of the work, and most do they keep trying to draw you in for more money like the dark energy candle scams?

As always, use your common sense.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:22 am

That's exactly right Ali. I think its important for people to realize that too--I know good workers who do charge thousands of dollars sometimes to take on a case--they are not con artists, they have just agreed on a high price for their services. But if a client has a question or a concern then they should examine that worker's policies and ethical stance before agreeing to the terms of service.
Blessings,
Bri

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:33 am

Well said all! ... ;) to Miss Bri

Aloha

Unread post by Aloha » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:21 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Remember that price isn't always the indication of a scam, consider the difference in price between picking up advil and having surgery done. However, it is the ethical position of a spiritual consultant that will give away whether they are a scam. Do they adhere to ethical guidelines, are they willing to provide proof of the work, and most do they keep trying to draw you in for more money like the dark energy candle scams?

As always, use your common sense.

How do i see proof of work? my advisor travels right now shes in spain and we only communicate online never met dont kow how my advisor looks.. everything is done online the reading... i only go to what my advisor say.. For got to mentioned as well my advisor told me To stay away from the person i like avoide and no contact or it will trigger the the black magic thats on him.. Also i cannot say anything of whats going on because its will provoke the black energy... at the beggining like i said everything my advisor did like meditation candle work was free. cleansing i had to buy n my own but told me what to buy.. But at the same time i didnt see my advisor doing all the things she did for i just went off to what advisor said.. I new my advisor Feb to present only thing i paid was for a crystal that was used and now its the big one 830 or 575. what do i ask my advisor or how do i see the proof?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 am

Well, most ethical practitioners will be more than willing to send you pictures of the work they are doing on your behalf. You can ask them to include unique identifying objects in the picture, such as a paper with your name or your picture, so you know that the picture was of work done for YOU and not just a random picture of work being sent to you. I know I always do this whether or not the client actually requests it, and I know the AIRR workers will do so too.

Most practitioners will also have a solid address and contact info available to you, or if they primarily work through online you will at least have a picture of them and an email address. For example, I work from home online - so I do not provide an exact address, but am more than happy to tell people where I am generally located and if they are local provide them with more exact info, there are several email addresses and website through which I can be reached, and there are pictures of me available.

I don't know what's going on with your advisor, so I cannot pass judgement. However, if she won't provide a solid location for her, and there is no picture of her, AND she is not providing you with proof of work being done on your behalf...I would be VERY wary unless and until she will provide such. I also don't like the sound of "stay away from the person i like avoide and no contact or it will trigger the the black magic thats on him.. Also i cannot say anything of whats going on because its will provoke the black energy". There are certainly reasons why in some cases taking some time away from the person may be indicated, but it's usually something a lot more practical and specific then "triggering black magic". It's starting to have a lot of red flags - no way to identify the advisor, threats of "black magic", asking you to stay away from the target, crystals that work in different time-frames, no proof of work being offered, etc.

I strongly suggest that you have a reading and consultation with an AIRR worker on your case. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
They are bound to a strict ethical code, will provide you with a contract if you hire them to work for you and will provide you with proof of the work, and there is am ombudsman available to resolve any possible disputes that may arise.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Aloha

Unread post by Aloha » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:40 pm

Thanks Devi ^-^ yes i have not seen any proof of work from the past all i just took it as what my advisor toldn and went off with that AND my advisor would alwyas tell me " (That i shouldnt go to other advisors or get a reading from others cause it would block the work my advisor is doing for me and that it wont work and that going to get reading or going to other advisor opens new doors for more negative energy to seep through which would make my advisor work harder and the person i like energy would be inbalance or move away and that my advisor would have to fix it/close it") < thats what she told me in the past and also receantly as a reminder..

Aloha

Unread post by Aloha » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Update:

I took all ur advice on what to say and what to ask for.. So i emailed my advisor and instead of emailing back advisor wanted me to go online to chat so i did Below is the actual email i sent and follows a transcript of my conversation...

Email:
Hey!

Ok i was thinking since it is a Large amount and that its serious. So this situation will be handled as Buisness like how i do at the bank.

Can i request for proof of work.

And also request to have ??? do the transaction or do a overview on the service im buying...

And of course a reciept for materials "im sure ??? wont mine that lol a picture of reciept would be fine"

Also add I did do some research. And it is well advice to get a second opinion “like in the medical field lol” since this is a serious matter I’d like to get a reading by someone in Hawaii. I know of one her name is ???.

If its ok with you these request are gonna finalize my decision…

Like you said I do want to feal comfortable and confident on what im doing… and I need your ok on this as well...

Transcript/Conversation

Hello 11:20AM
Me hey! 11:21AM

Advisor Hi, how are you? 11:21AM
Me im doing well actualy 11:21AM

Advisor Victoria.Love Very happy to hear that 11:21AM
Me yeah ^^ 11:21AM

Advisor I am happy you decided to take time off and think about it all 11:21AM
Me im just thinking things through carefully 11:21AM
Me yeah 11:21AM

Advisor when you were willing to pay in seconds 11:22AM
Advisor lol 11:22AM
Me lol yeah 11:22AM

Me but u got my email right lol 11:22AM
Advisor The main this is that this is a local shop nothing fancy or new age, everything is hand made and worshiped against before use 11:22AM

Advisor We have accounts linked with these spiritual shops and even tho they dont ring everything up cash out and print recipes there willing to write down these recipes 11:23AM
Advisor with the types of materials 11:23AM

Advisor I understand how you do not feel confortable with the whole situation so im not sure exactly how to go about it 11:24AM

Me pictures? 11:24AM
Me of material and shop? 11:24AM
Advisor we can try to go about this in a diffrent way, i can look into it and see other ways 11:24AM
Advisor pictures of what? 11:25AM

Me Other ways? 11:25AM
Me meaning? lol 11:25AM

Advisor Of the actual materials? 11:25AM
Me other ways* 11:25AM

Advisor Well sure i guess i can take pictures but that does not prove anything....as one can take pictures of materials from anywhere..... 11:25AM
Me i dunno like the shop hahaha 11:26AM

Me but what u meant by other ways? 11:26AM
Advisor the owner can write a recipe and sign and we can take a picture of everything together, but i dont really see the actual benefit....as you can get that anywhere, understand 11:27AM

Advisor i would maybe buy from a diffrent show thats open to idenity and more modern i guess, 11:28AM
Advisor where you can get recipes, pictrues, websites, ect.... 11:28AM
Advisor i dont know how else to go about it... 11:28AM

Me Bliss Samson yeah cause 830 is alot! 11:28AM
Advisor but your move then welcome to go other places and do what you have to do 11:28AM
Advisor yes, 11:28AM
Advisor but yeah 11:29AM
Advisor its up to you 11:29AM

Me well i just wanted a second opinion on things since its dealing with a high price... 11:29AM
Me like to see if there is like a black aura/enerrgy around ??? etc... 11:30AM
Advisor your dealing with a high force as well....make sure you do your reseach before walking in to shops, or dealing with other advisors 11:30AM

Advisor right, 11:30AM
Advisor of course. 11:30AM
Me Bliss Samson yeah 11:30AM

Advisor Well i wish you luck and let me know how it all gos 11:30AM
Me i havent got a reading only from u so i should be clean 11:30AM
Advisor right 11:31AM

Me i will let u know by this weekend monday the latest if i wanna go through 11:31AM
Me im saving money nw as we speak 11:31AM

Advisor i just want you to always be secure in your choices, and feel comfortable with what your doing, so whatever that takes it has to be done. 11:32AM
Advisor weather its with me or not, understand ! 11:32AM

Advisor :) 11:32AM
Me yes ^^ 11:32AM
Advisor Okay... 11:32AM

Me but i will let u know this weekend or monday wifey! 11:32AM
Advisor sure, take care and be safe 11:32AM
Me i will 11:33AM
Advisor xxx 11:33AM

Me lunch time!

Im so so confused
I consulted 2 advisors and they both said there is no magic/black energy around him….

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Aloha, there is nothing we can do for you.

This is a forum for Lucky Mojo Spiritual Supplies.

We also endorse the readers and rootworkers of AIRR.

We make that very clear.

Outside of AIRR and the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. you are on your own.

You are wasting your time on people, services, and products that make no sense. What the heck do they mean when they say that their products are "worshiped against before use"??? Why can't they send pictures of their shop?

If your so-called advisor will not tell you who they are, where located, or show you photos of altar work, you HAVE TO assume you may be ripped off, scanned, deluded, taken advantage of, and otherwise conned.

This is not about being "modern" -- they have a cell-phone, so let them email you a picture!

Would you go to a dentist who refused to let you know his or her name and location?

Would you buy expensive electronics from an unknown company with no location?

The only reason a person selling goods or services would hide their identity is either

!) They are paranoid -- and you cannot trust the spiritual advice of a paranoid person

2) They are continually changing identities to evade angry, ripped-off clients or customers

Just stop this fruitless and bootless search for more "advisors."

Look at the AIRR contracts page. Read it.

Can they offer you this kind of a contract? If they can, they will be willing to sign it with you. If they can't -- you have been warned.

1)
To get help and advice in this forum, which is about Lucky Mojo Spiritual Supplies and their use in the practice of African American conjure, first read this instructional post:

Don't Label Posts "Please Help Me" -- Use Descriptive Words
don%CA%B9t-label-posts-%22please-help-m ... t5382.html

After that, start a new topic thread with your question in the subject line, in the "Ask for Help" section or a section dealing with a specific class of products, and simply post your question.

2)
To purchase Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies for conjure and hoodoo, please go to our online catalogue:

http://luckymojo.com/catalogue.html

3)
To hire a reader or rootworker to advise you, please go to the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers and start by reading the Main Page:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Then, before you select an AIRR reader or rootworker, see these helpful web pages. They only relate to AIRR members. Other readers and rootworkers (including internet readers not associated with AIRR, student practitioners who participate in this forum but are not HRCC graduates or members of AIRR, and psychic fair readers) do not always adhere to AIRR standards -- but everyone in search of readings or rootwork ought to know about these help pages:

Questions to Ask Your Reader, Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Q ... ure_Doctor

The Code of Ethics of AIRR: the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Code_of_Ethics

Suggestions For Clients
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

Sample Contracts between Client and Rootworker
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract

AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

angelina08

Unread post by angelina08 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi all,

I have consulted several tarot card readers and fortune tellers regarding my ex-bf.

I wanted answers on why suddenly my ex-bf started behaving differently towards me when he was very sweet, nice, and kind before. He started being abusive and erratic, after one year. I was thinking that maybe someone cast a love spell oh him. All the tarot card readers etc told me that no love spell was cast on him.

However, one of them just asked me questions i.e.his name, his age, and his whereabouts, and i mentioned that he likes going out drinking with his officemates.

She got the picture of my exbf and then placed a crystal ball to see it clearly and she said that she could see two different faces from the picture, another one was a pinhead demon...when she consulted from her book of demons.

She told me that she sensed that some other girl was praying over him so that a demon would possess him, and so he is losing his mind and he just left me all of a sudden without a word. In fact, the last time we saw each other he told me that he loves me and wants to see me, and the next thing I knew, he just disappeared and suddenly he is ignoring and blocking all contact from me.

So I was wondering if someone prayed the Intranquility Spell over him, how could I undo it?

How could I detect and undo whatever spell it is put upon him?

He is far from me and went back to his country so I cannot physically come in contact with him. I am not entirely believing what she said, but just in case. Thank you.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:21 am

The only references to "pinhead demon" I can find are to the famous character from the movie Hellraiser, written and directed by Clive Barker and released in 1987. The "Pinhead" demon was invented by Barker for the book on which the movie is based. It would be unlikely to be found in any ancient book of demons.

There are other possibilities, based in the real world (which, to my mind, also includes the spirit world):
  • Abusive relationships often start out sweet and then go bad during a relatively short time. You may find, in talking to people who know him, that he never did have a very good heart, or had a long history of cheating, etc.
  • When men have actually been fixed to break up a relationship, it is not always done by another woman trying to take him from you; sometimes it is done by the man's own family, who either disapprove of his lover, or want to retain control over his life.
  • Men who come from families like this have often been taught to be very wary of food cooked by women, and even to do their own laundry rather than allow a woman to do it.
You might want to schedule one more reading with a reputable spiritual worker, such as the ones at AIRR -- all trained and vetted by catherine yronwode. You need to know more than whether or not a love spell has been cast -- because if there was no witchcraft, as most of your previous readers indicated, you may have gotten mixed up with Mr. Wrong, and you may need to do healing, protection and wisdom work so that it doesn't happen again.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:23 am

Hi, angelina08 --

I agree with Miss Michaele. If "several" readers told you that no spell was cast on him and the only one who said there WAS a spell came up with the pinhead demon out of a famous 1987 horror movie, i'd go with the other readers.

There is another possibility, though: We often use a skull candle studded with heated pins to influence someone's thoughts. Perhaps that is what she saw.
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”