Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: General Spell Kits Information Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 12, 2009 9:47 am

Well they are all good for different things. Attraction is used to attract just about anything from dates, to a lover, to money, to luck. Lavender Love is good for trying to form a long term loving relationship. Look Me Over gets men to pay attention to you. So it really depends on what you want. If your not sure attraction can attract you a man, but if your looking for more of a long term Boyfriend deal then look towards Lavender Love. If you want guys watching you when you walk in the room, to make heads tern the go with Look Me Over. And you can combine them as well.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 16, 2009 11:06 am

I want to order two different kits. I noticed that some of the items are duplicated. Will you send only what is needed or can some items be reused e.g., the purple cloth bag.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Hello all,

I have a question on what product would best fit the situation, and if it can work in the manner im asking. Im thinking of purchasing the reconcilation spell kit or honey jar. Here is the situation. So i have an ex of about two yrs ago, we broke up with him meeting someone new, we kept in contact and the break up was drawn out for about 6mo then we were friends.. Him and the other dude broke up me and ex still converstaed as friends. We got in a fight in Nov. where I made him admit to his wrong doings to me IE meeting a new person when with me.. I have not spoke to him since. though he randomlly messages me sayin stuff like happy bday or holiday etc... i been over em for a while, dated a few guys over the last 2 yrs some serious others well eh.. lol.... recently he has been on my mind again, i been just thinking how he is what he is up to and how much of the relationship we had that i miss ( regardless of the mess up he is everything i was looking for and the best relationship iv yet had). So now iv come to the point to want to reconnect again, and was wondering which kit would be best the honey jar or the rec. spell kit for my situation? We are both gay males btw ... I know the spell kit has a bride/groom candle..can that be adapted for gay couples or no? Also im open to what he is ready to give, meaning if reconciling means we become good friends, then im open, if it means lovers then im open, if nothing then ill accept that.. so with that in mind can these kits be used for this perspective? Id rather us try again but im willing to accept what i get. Thanks !!!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Sun May 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Hi j82,
j82 wrote: I have a question on what product would best fit the situation, and if it can work in the manner im asking. Im thinking of purchasing the reconcilation spell kit or honey jar. Here is the situation. So i have an ex of about two yrs ago, we broke up with him meeting someone new, we kept in contact and the break up was drawn out for about 6mo then we were friends.. Him and the other dude broke up me and ex still converstaed as friends. We got in a fight in Nov. where I made him admit to his wrong doings to me IE meeting a new person when with me.. I have not spoke to him since. though he randomlly messages me sayin stuff like happy bday or holiday etc... i been over em for a while, dated a few guys over the last 2 yrs some serious others well eh.. lol.... recently he has been on my mind again, i been just thinking how he is what he is up to and how much of the relationship we had that i miss ( regardless of the mess up he is everything i was looking for and the best relationship iv yet had). So now iv come to the point to want to reconnect again, and was wondering which kit would be best the honey jar or the rec. spell kit for my situation? We are both gay males btw ... I know the spell kit has a bride/groom candle..can that be adapted for gay couples or no? Also im open to what he is ready to give, meaning if reconciling means we become good friends, then im open, if it means lovers then im open, if nothing then ill accept that.. so with that in mind can these kits be used for this perspective? Id rather us try again but im willing to accept what i get.
If you are truly open to whatever level of contact/seriousness reconciliation might bring, then do the spiritual work *as well as* the mundane work (that would include initiating and maintaining communication, apologizing for ruffled feelings if appropriate, etc.). The reconciliation work is in support of the mundane work of re-establishing contact and (re)building relationship, in whatever form that may be, not a substitute for it. That said, you might send a physical, snailmail letter dressed with Reconciliation sachet, set up an ongoing honey jar with a petition and pink candles dressed with reconciliation oil, and/or work with a Reconciliation spell kit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

FYI, Lucky Mojo does carry Groom and Groom figural painted candles:

CAN-FIG-GRGR Candle Figural Groom and Groom Candle, Painted $7.50

All that said, give yourself a timeline with check-in points to assess how the work is progressing (3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months), as well as a deadline for the work to be completed.

And if your desire is for a life partner, do a separate work for that, as well, specifying whatever your list of desired traits may be for your "unknown future perfect partner".

Good luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Thank you for your response, are you suggesting I do both the hoeny jar and the spell kit? I planned on sending a letter, i was going to wait and see if the kits required it before i sent one myself. I have read the spell cat gives for this(sending a dressed letter) ( came with an order as a leaflet). If i may outline what you are saying, start a honey jar, send the letter then do a rec spell kit. do the mundane tasks of contacting and forming a realtionship of some sort and establishing a time table to determine what i get persay 6mo we either friends or dating and accept what i get. I was thinking of making a mojo for a life partner with the traits I seek rather then a name also leaving it open via that be my ex or someone else. Thanks for the link to the candles too btw I did not know they made those..

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Sun May 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Hi j82,
j82 wrote:Thank you for your response, are you suggesting I do both the hoeny jar and the spell kit? I planned on sending a letter, i was going to wait and see if the kits required it before i sent one myself. I have read the spell cat gives for this(sending a dressed letter) ( came with an order as a leaflet). If i may outline what you are saying, start a honey jar, send the letter then do a rec spell kit. do the mundane tasks of contacting and forming a realtionship of some sort and establishing a time table to determine what i get persay 6mo we either friends or dating and accept what i get. I was thinking of making a mojo for a life partner with the traits I seek rather then a name also leaving it open via that be my ex or someone else. Thanks for the link to the candles too btw I did not know they made those..
You're welcome. Your starting timeline sounds reasonable -- I would definitely suggest starting the honey jar immediately, using whatever personal concerns you might have, followed by sending a dressed letter. I would not start a Reconciliation mojo until contact was re-established.
Your plan for a life partner mojo (with partner unspecified) sounds entirely reasonable.

Good luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 18, 2009 12:57 pm

I was going to do the rec. spell kit, does it come with a mojo? i was unaware.. you think sending the letter before doing that? Last question lol. when writing the letter then is it ok to say id like to reestablish some form of relationship, as i said im open, not sure how to word that and if its ok to not be specific, same with a petition paper. Thanks

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon May 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi there,

This forum is primarily to help answer folks' questions about what LMC supplies are appropriate for their work and how to use said supplies. For technical questions about your order, you would be better off emailing the order department or calling the store--you'll get a faster and accurate response that way.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Thank you Bri, i will call tomorrow.

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Mon May 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Hi j82,
j82 wrote:I was going to do the rec. spell kit, does it come with a mojo? i was unaware.. you think sending the letter before doing that? Last question lol. when writing the letter then is it ok to say id like to reestablish some form of relationship, as i said im open, not sure how to word that and if its ok to not be specific, same with a petition paper.
Yes, the reconciliation kit does come with the makings of a reconciliation mojo (balm of gilead buds, lodestones, pink flannel bag, etc.) in addition to the reconciliation oil, sachet, incense, candle, etc.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

At the very least, I would initiate some form of contact (phone call, email, etc.) before starting the kit (in contrast, I would start a honey jar right away, even before making mundane contact). Ideally, I would send the dressed letter before starting the mojo.

First re-establish friendly communication (honey jar, dressed letter), then start drawing the desired person closer, using both spiritual and mundane means (honey jar, candle work, lodestones). Third, deploy mundane and spiritual strategies to keep the desired person close to you (all of the above, plus mojo hand).

Do take time to write the letter well if writing a heart-felt letter is what you choose to do--that said, you don't need to be any more specific than what you feel is appropriate, and the dressed letter could even be something fairly banal, like a birthday greeting, or a thank you note, or a "thinking of you" card, as long as the thing is dressed and your target will handle it. You can even write a long, heartfelt letter to go under the candle work/honey jar, while sending a more generic dressed letter to your target. Please don't use the writing of a letter as an excuse to procrastinate in making contact with the person you wish to reconcile with (even if its just by phone or email)--the more time goes by, the harder the job becomes, and from your earlier post, it sounds like you've been out of contact for almost half a year.

Good luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

LMFan

Unread post by LMFan » Tue May 19, 2009 6:26 am

Do you really have to have some " powers" so to speak for spells/ candles to work? Or does the LM product work on it's own.. I'm having mixed results-- thinking maybe I don't have any " juice' so to speak..

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue May 19, 2009 9:14 am

LMFan wrote:Do you really have to have some " powers" so to speak for spells/ candles to work? Or does the LM product work on it's own.. I'm having mixed results-- thinking maybe I don't have any " juice' so to speak..
I think everyone has certain talents and spell casting is no different. When you say you are having "mixed results," what exactly do you mean? Are you money spells working, but not your love ones? If that is the case, maybe your talent lies with working money spells.

If you are doing reconciliation work, that is by far the hardest due to a lot of issues around it. Break up and reconciliation work is, by far, the most requested work.

There is always the outside chance that what you want is not in God's plan for you.

Lots of reasons for the outcomes of spells.

Mary

LMFan

Unread post by LMFan » Tue May 19, 2009 11:27 am

Well I'm just thinking that might be the case.. I have had success with career/ money spells.. I mean limited nothing too impressive, but very little luck on the love front..which actually mirrors my life a little bit come to think of it!
I understand it might not be the best thing.. however you would think one of them would take? lolI have had work done for me by some practitioners that has worked ( reconicilation) so I know it can be done..
I answered on the other thread too..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Thanks that explains a lot, i wrote out a list of mundane things I can do lol ... i planned on sending a heart felt letter appologising for the fight and that we have not talked in so long and that id like for us to start again leaving it rather open ended via friends or lovers... i think i might do like you said and put a more personal one under the honey jar with more specifics of what i want. Im starting the honey jar monday ( had to collect the things), i wanted to add the lodestones to the jar with our names wrapped around it. I plan to send the letter that following friday... you propose contacting even after I send and not wating for a response? Thanks for your help.

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed May 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi j82,
j82 wrote:Thanks that explains a lot, i wrote out a list of mundane things I can do lol ... i planned on sending a heart felt letter appologising for the fight and that we have not talked in so long and that id like for us to start again leaving it rather open ended via friends or lovers... i think i might do like you said and put a more personal one under the honey jar with more specifics of what i want. Im starting the honey jar monday ( had to collect the things), i wanted to add the lodestones to the jar with our names wrapped around it. I plan to send the letter that following friday... you propose contacting even after I send and not wating for a response?
If you're serious about this guy, then don't wait to contact him, even if its by purely mundane, non-magical means. The more time passes without contact, the harder the job becomes. I would not advise waiting until the following Friday to send the dressed letter if you already have everything ready to go before then--send it sooner, because the sooner you re-establish friendly contact and communication, the better chance you have for a successful reconciliation.

Good luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:02 pm

Hello All!

I was wondering how LM uncrossing &protection spells work if they are performed on multiple people including myself.. also, is cleansing people different from uncrossing?

I look forward to receiving everyone's insightfulness :)

Thanks with love,

Ami

Anne

Unread post by Anne » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:21 pm

I usually use a single uncrossing spell for each work I think has been performed, so if someone has placed a single crossing spell on all the members of your household, you could use a single uncrossing spell for that. If I am doing uncrossings for several people that have unrelated crossings, that would be one spell for each person. That being said, it wouldn't hurt to do an individual uncrossing for each person in the first example, and that would be the next step if the initial work didn't do it.

For protection on an individual, you should do an individual protection spell (and make sure it is an appropriate spell for that individual), but for protection on a place (like your home) a single spell will do. The exception here may be your immediate family that shares your home (spouse, children, parents if you still live at home). If you wished to place a general protection over your family, you could, but the individual spells would still be more powerful. I think of it as a single amount that is being given to one or spread over many, but I'm sure there are other views out there. Obviously if you are making a mojo bag you can only give that to one person, so that would require individual spells for each person.

Cleansing is different from uncrossing because cleansing is a general removal of negativity, where uncrossing is a specifically directed removal of a magically induced condition. Uncrossings are also done for people rather than places, so if you feel you need to remove negativity from a space, cleansing would be more appropriate. In some cases where an individual is having a specific problem, uncrossings work where cleansings have failed, but uncrossings are not always appropriate. For example, if you've just moved and want to clear out any general negativity that may be lingering in your new home from prior residents, a cleansing would work where an uncrossing would not.

demiann84

Unread post by demiann84 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:34 am

Hi everyone!

Im looking for some advice on the kind of spell/spell kit i need to work for my particular problem. Just a quick run over, my ex and i have a son together and my ex is a real jerk, doesnt do what i know he should for his child, and now he and HIS ex are back together and expecting a child. If they were ever even not broken up, she made my life a living hell when i was pregnant, adn he wanted me to get an abortion; got absolutely no peace during my pregnancy. it was horrible

so here's my issue- i dont want him back, but dont want them together either. because they were both wrong, judge as you want to, but thats what i feel. I also want him to stay far, far, far away from me and my son. I never want him to have any contact with us again, because there is no telling what he is capable of.
any product suggestions?
thanks so much!!

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:37 am

Try breakup bottle/kit to break them apart, and hotfoot to have him stay away from you and son.

You can find more info about these spells on this forum and LM site

Good luck :)

demiann84

Unread post by demiann84 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:26 am

thanks mabel. now, i dont live in the same city as him, im about 100 miles away, so do think the breakup kit would still be effective? and should i do both spells at the same time or do the break up one first, and then the hotfoot one?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:14 am

I would recommend doing some wall of protection to protect you. You could also do a reversible candle on both of them, and return the trouble to both of them that they have caused you.

Yes, you can do both spells at the same time. If I were you, I probably wouldnt even break them up. Just make them both miserable while they are together. Jinx their money, make him so he cant perform sexually, and anything like that. I feel like breaking them up would be the easy way out for both him and her.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

demiann84

Unread post by demiann84 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:44 am

thank you stars. I think that sounds about right, becasue i know i dont want him, but they shouldnt be together, not happily anyway. Do they have kits on here for intranquility?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:50 am

demiann84 wrote:thank you stars. I think that sounds about right, becasue i know i dont want him, but they shouldnt be together, not happily anyway. Do they have kits on here for intranquility?

Their is an Intranquility kit but its not what your looking for, its to bring a wandering lover back. Take a look at the Crossing line of products.
HRCC Student #1559

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:43 pm

I would think crossing or jinxing them both might make them miserable enough to break up anyway. People like that generally aren't the type to 'pull together' in a crisis.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

demiann84

Unread post by demiann84 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:41 pm

thanks everyone. I hadnt even thought of the jinxing aspect, and yeah i checked out the intranqulity spell, and no, thats not what i need. so im going to work the jinxing.

loveliesbleeding

Unread post by loveliesbleeding » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi all,

I have a kit that says to anoint the lodestone with sexual fluids. Can you get the sexual fluids off of a used condom? Even if they have dried out would it be valid to 'reconstitute' with a little water and use that to dress the stone?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Yes, I read on this forum and on cat's web that is is alright.

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Thank you so much for the insightful words Anne,

When you're saying to do a spell per each peroson, do you mean that we can even do a candle per person or something? but recite words or whatever we have to for the bulk of everyone?

would you say its best to first cleanse a person, and then uncross them and then protect them? What if we want to give and protect a peace of mind for them?

Thanks with love,

Ami

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:47 pm

mimiso wrote:Hello All!

I was wondering how LM uncrossing &protection spells work if they are performed on multiple people including myself.. also, is cleansing people different from uncrossing?
I consider cleansing and uncrossing to be two separate forms of spell work that often get combined. Uncrossing almost always involves some kind of cleansing, but folks can do cleansing baths for lots of reasons, being crossed or jinxed is one common reason, but not the only one, if that makes sense.

As far as working for one person or multiple people, you are basically doing the same steps no matter what. If you are using spiritual baths as part of your uncrossing work then you want each afflicted person to take their bath and dispose of their bathwater, if you are lighting candles I would light one for each individual, if this is a family concern you can light one large candle representing the entire family and then add smaller, satelite candles representing the other folks involved.

I look forward to receiving everyone's insightfulness :)
mimiso wrote:Thanks with love,

Ami
Good luck,
Bri

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Thank you so much Bri,

Also, if we don't have access to making them take baths, would anointing photographs and lighting candles on behalf of them be okay?

Thanks with love,

Ami

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:50 am

I have seen various options with similar names. I'm confused which are more strong & quick when compared against each other.

Given a choice between a Spell Kit / Glass Vigil Candle / Bottle Spell - which would be the most effective & which would be fast?

I have started with Glass candles at the LM alter since shipping takes time but if spell kits are stronger than I'll order them also in addition to glass candles.

Also would it increase the strength of the spells if I burn Come to Me , Follow me all candles? I found around 22 candles appropriate for my situation at LM but that's like $300 :( so what would be the best approach?

I wonder at times if I'm doing the right thing as I'm probably trying to use entire LM inventory even if it means borrowing money coz i've already spent a lot but both of love each other so much :( so ...

Anyways any guidance on the approach would be very helpful...

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:50 am

Thier is no one way of working that is "better" then the other, it depends on the person, their goals, and the situation. I would go with the spell kit personally, to me a vigil candle is great to back up the workbut not as a stand alone spell for something like this. Don't go spending that much money on something like this. I would say that you should stop, sit back and wait for what you'v ordered to get to you. Don't stress and set a time limet on how long your willing to work on this man and when its up Cut and Clear and move on with your life.
HRCC Student #1559

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:17 am

path2success wrote:I have seen various options with similar names. I'm confused which are more strong & quick when compared against each other.
you'll see 'fast' in its name if it's for quick results (less staying faster acting, like 'Fast Luck'). Strength varies depending on the aim of the work. A honey jar spell may get someone to be sweet to you, Love Me products will get them to actively love you, and Domination will get them to obey your command. potency itself isn't a function of product but of employment (your skill).
path2success wrote:Given a choice between a Spell Kit / Glass Vigil Candle / Bottle Spell - which would be the most effective & which would be fast? (snip)
I will presume you've never done rootwork before. start with candles and oils, therefore, and work your way up. use 2 candles (1 as a back up) and sprinkle love herbs mixture lightly into the candles and a drop or two of the Come to Me or Follow Me ... Oil, set your intention into the candles with a prayer (better lit on a Friday), and wear the oil on your body. get some of the oil onto a doorknob or item that your target is going to touch. via all of these methods you'll have started something. the time that you lend to it and the amount of energy, activity and material that you involve will determine the "strength" of what you do.

the spell kits are just beginner sets for those who need instructions and want to do something complicated. start small and work your way up. if you want to do a spell you can do it without the spell kit, but will have to acquire or create it yourself, or purchase it so as to get its instructions. some of these are online. remember that you are the determiner of the potency of the spell, not the materials or the instructions.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:38 am

Thank you nagasiva for the detailed explanation!!

lifecoach78

Unread post by lifecoach78 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:00 pm

I'm new here but I was curious as to the differences between the bottle spells and the traditional spell kits. Is one more effective than the other? Why would someone choose one over the other?

Thanks in advance for everyone's feedback.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:24 pm

No one isn't really better then the other. It usually comes down to personal preference and whats within the persons means at the time as the beautifully painted bottles Luckymojo sells are quite affordable empty and the price only raises slightly when filled. Also not everything that LuckyMojo sells a spell kit for is covered in bottle form.
HRCC Student #1559

hunkyturkey
Newly Registered

Unread post by hunkyturkey » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:21 am

I want enough money to move and have a NICE down payment on a house ( not millions.....) I live in a bad neighborhood ( been robbed twice and vandalized many times ) and its real loud ( right by the U.T. campus ). I hate it here and not comfortable anymore. What spell kit should I use?? I'm sucre in my job at the post office, but am a gambler....play lotto, keno, scratch offs and sometimes the casino......any advice my family??? (

Light and Love,
hunkyturkey ( rach ) :? :?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:42 am

Well I like Lady Luck,Fast Luck, and Black Cat for gambling, if you live in such a bad neighborhood Fiery Wall of protection sounds good as well. But any of the formulas for money drawing or luck would be good.
HRCC Student #1559

hunkyturkey
Newly Registered

Unread post by hunkyturkey » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:48 am

Thanks will try it out Hail

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:51 pm

Hi hunkyturkey,
hunkyturkey wrote:I want enough money to move and have a NICE down payment on a house ( not millions.....) I live in a bad neighborhood ( been robbed twice and vandalized many times ) and its real loud ( right by the U.T. campus ). I hate it here and not comfortable anymore. What spell kit should I use?? I'm sucre in my job at the post office, but am a gambler....play lotto, keno, scratch offs and sometimes the casino.....
HailDiscordia has already addressed things to work with gambling luck, but I'd like to chime in with a plug for the other, potentially more lucrative part of the equation: gainful employment (and stable gainful employment, at that). Indeed, this is the thing that is more likely to bring in significant monies to you over the longer term--run the numbers on how much you win via gambling (minus how much you spend on gambling) in the course of a year, and then compare that to your W-2 for that same year, and I think you'll see what I mean.

Thus, the spell kit I'd consider first would be Money Stay With Me.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

I also suggest starting to work with 1) your ancestors (who have a vested interest in your safety and well-being), and 2) St. Joseph, possibly in his guise as St. Joseph the Worker (which is the image on the top of this page):

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

St. Joseph is best known to those looking to sell houses (and that is the focus of the real estate spell kit--not so useful in your case, unless you also need to sell the place you're living in now), but he is also quite effective for those seeking money for housing--check out the general prayer to St. Joseph at the bottom of the page above, and consider burning a novena candle to him, and listening to what comes back.

Good Luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:23 pm

I live in an apartment and there are somethings that I can't do in kits because I live in an apartment like bury things in my yard and we are not allowed to have flower pots and such on our Patio or out side our house, so if there is a way to make the kits more apartment friendly that would be great.

Thanks! :)
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Try this page for some ideas http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
HRCC Student #1559

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:00 pm

You might try to find out what you CAN have on your patio, maybe do something sneaky like get a small barbecue or cute decorative urn then fill it with dirt. I'm not sure that'd work, but it's worth a try.

HailDiscordia - Decaf is your friend
So be it
-Jason Bourne

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Chagrinedgirl wrote: HailDiscordia - Decaf is your friend
Yeah,sorry guys, its just been one of those days :oops: edited my post
HRCC Student #1559

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Love and respect to you HD, happens to the best of us.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:21 am

Yeah I tried that and I was scolded for it. I mean I can't even leave my broom to sweep down the cob webs out there! I think I'm ready to move!
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:13 am

Tabbylove17 wrote:I live in an apartment and there are somethings that I can't do in kits because I live in an apartment like bury things in my yard and we are not allowed to have flower pots and such on our Patio or out side our house, so if there is a way to make the kits more apartment friendly that would be great.

Thanks! :)
Depending on the kit that you are doing, you may want to consider creating a little bowl spell with the remains. Usually when we bury things in our backyard or front yard it is either for protection or to draw something to us. In the case of love and romance workings, you can take many remnants and place them in a pretty bowl, along with other appropriate items, pray over the bowl and place it under your bed. You can carry this along with you and then when you move into a place where you are going to stay for awhile you can bury it.

If you are doing protective work and you need to bury candle wax and the like outside of your front door, try placing it in a bottle or pretty urn instead and having it near your entrance.

For crossing, jinxing, reversing, and cleansing work you mostly want to carry the materials AWAY from your home s that shouldn't be as much of a problem.

Good luck to you!
Bri

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:37 pm

O that's better! I have done an Intranquility spell and I have to say it was hard to bury that in my apartment complex. I'll try the bowl thing when i do a different spell.

Thank You!
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Tabbylove17 wrote:O that's better! I have done an Intranquility spell and I have to say it was hard to bury that in my apartment complex. I'll try the bowl thing when i do a different spell.

Thank You!
Um, Intranquility is not nice work by any means, ya know what with calling on a spirit wandering Hell to torment someone. You might want dispose of stuff like that at a crossroads or in a stream or river. Oh, and of course cleans yourself. Unless you meant Tranquility, keeping remains like that in/around the home would be a nice thing to do.
HRCC Student #1559

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:37 am

No it was intranquility, but I buried it in a flower bed that is right across the parking lot from my apt. So far I haven't seen results, but I know that my case is a very difficult case so it may take a long while before I see any results. I'm keeping the bowl opption in my mind for the nicer spells that I may try if Ms Kat says that it's ok.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:12 am

I think the bowl idea is a very nice option if you really and truly have no other course of action.
HRCC Student #1559

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:11 pm

I am confused as to what I should do, i will give a short version, my ex is seeing this guy who has put spells on her to keep her from leaving him and to control her, well he also did something so she wouldnt have the love feelings for me she had in the beginning....i did a breakup spell but he found out (his family does magic) and coincidentally things are going back to the way they werr, they only fought for a month and she was ready to leave him but something pulled her back to him...my question is, what spells would you recommend and in what order? I certainly dont want his work to effect her and i want mine to be strong enough to overtake those he has placed on her (i do want to get back with her)...what would be the easiest spells and in what order? I dont want her going back and forth between all this and i want them to break up for good.

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Hi Tabbylove17,
Tabbylove17 wrote:I live in an apartment and there are somethings that I can't do in kits because I live in an apartment like bury things in my yard and we are not allowed to have flower pots and such on our Patio or out side our house, so if there is a way to make the kits more apartment friendly that would be great.
Bri's suggestion of a bowl or other designated container within your space for spell remains you wish to keep around is one I also recommend, with a few more variations: Closed containers (small boxes, mason jars, etc.) are effective substitutes for burial of remains, and may be kept in a variety of useful places: by the front door or back door, under the bed, etc. Likewise, even if you cannot keep planters on the patio, you may be able to have a largeish houseplant *indoors*, and such a plant would be a potential site to bury positive spell remains.

All that said, I, personally, would not dispose of Intranquil Spirit spell remains in my own space. Or near my space. But I also prefer not to cultivate chaos in my environment. YMMV.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:39 am

eagerbeaver88 wrote:I am confused as to what I should do, i will give a short version, my ex is seeing this guy who has put spells on her to keep her from leaving him and to control her, well he also did something so she wouldnt have the love feelings for me she had in the beginning....i did a breakup spell but he found out (his family does magic) and coincidentally things are going back to the way they werr, they only fought for a month and she was ready to leave him but something pulled her back to him...my question is, what spells would you recommend and in what order? I certainly dont want his work to effect her and i want mine to be strong enough to overtake those he has placed on her (i do want to get back with her)...what would be the easiest spells and in what order? I dont want her going back and forth between all this and i want them to break up for good.
First, she needs an uncrossing spell and then she needs to protect herself with Fiery Wall of Protection. Is she willing to do the work? If you have the experience, you can do the work for her, but she really needs to get into it too. Especially if she is fighting other magic workers. They have probably jinxed her.

Mary

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:12 am

could I find someone to do all this work for me? how much do you think that would cost to get work done as such?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:36 am

eagerbeaver88 wrote:could I find someone to do all this work for me? how much do you think that would cost to get work done as such?
You can find a list of LuckyMojo certified practitioners here:http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ootworkers

Keep in mind that spiritual work can get rather pricey depending on the worker and the client
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:22 am

I am accustom to candle spells with some success but please help me to appreciate a full spell kit. I have been reading the various spell kits and notice that each includes candles, powders, incense, bath crystals so I gather that incorporating a spell kit would be like adding fire to any spell. Please advise.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:46 am

A spell kit is just putting together the necessary materials, which take the guessing out of what materials to use for newbies, and/or might not have as much experience in certain areas of spells. For example, if you are use to doing love spells, but would not have a clue how to put together a good money spell, then you could get a money kit. Also, just because it comes with all those things means that you are going to use all those things. As for the bath crystals that might not add fire to the spell. If you are just doing a crossing kit, the bath crystals are just to cleanse yourself of the negativity. Again, it takes the guessing out of what to put together for a certain goal, but that does not mean that you couldn't make one from scratch and it wouldnt be as powerful.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:00 am

Thanks for clarity.

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:16 am

Hello Catherine,

Thank you so much, i have received my order without any customs trouble. The box smelled so good and i have stored it in a wardrobe as i am waiting for the waxing moon phase, the whole wardrobe smells fantastic, thank you again.

I had ordered three months back when i wanted to do a spell for my then ex. But by the time i have received it things have changed and i need your suggestion.. I had ordered for come to me spell kit and love me spell kit with other products like follow me boy, compelling and commanding,marriage oil/sachets/some love herbs.

We had broken up and i did a forgiveness/ reconcialation honey jar spell about six months back which worked for a while and then fizzled. he used to just communicate irregularly so i completely dropped the idea to be with him.
i still have the honey jar on my altar i do not burn candles on it anymore though.

things are so changed in these three months.i did not do any spells after that and just released the thought and went on with my life without him....and actually cut him off emotionally, mentally and in the physical world.. but to my surprise.... He has already come to me,expressed love.....and has my hand for marriage already. so its a family scene now.

I READ SOMETHING MARY WROTE TO SOMEONE UNDER LOVE SPELL AND I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH IT,, WISH I COULD understand and DO IT BEFORE,

""""""""I find that once we let go of someone, that is when we see the real magic. That's when the target has to put it out on the line. That is why I am such a fan of the Cut & Clear line. It brings clarity and ends the confusion.

That is my take on it.

Mary""""""

WHEN WE ARE IN LOVE (or to be right obsessed) with someone we cant think logic and push things away by acting desperate and unclear but i have come to a realisation with my own experience " WHAT IS FOR YOU WILL NEVER PASS YOU BY". and when you start believing that all god and godesses help you and shower you with true love. When you are needy and desperate they treat you like a doormat but when you have all the strength to stand up for Your self and be happy in your own skin with or without them, we spread so much positive radiance and energy that they can sense it". I do not know what future holds for him and me but i still feel happy to have come out of that desperate framework and to have found myself again.

I do not know now if i should be still doing the come to me spell and the love me spell or marriage powders. please i need advice. Will doing a spell hurt anything thats actually happening naturally.or may be i m unsure if it is the honey jar and the menstrual i have feeded him.

i have feeded him my urine and menstural regularly which i would like to continue even now. Do wifes who are married do that???

In case you still suggest to go ahead as i planned as per suggestions from the lucky mojo staff..... like do a come to me spell first with compelling and follow me boy mixed together.. and then make a love me spell and a honey jar followed by that...( may be a month or so later)could i still use these products to make our feelings stronger. like may be sprinkle follow me sachet in his car or wear my mojo's that i would make after doing these spells.or to make it stronger to overcome any obstacles as we both are now thinking and talking about other aspects of life when we would be married.......... I am happy with him though. Its amazing. i have never seen him so vulnerable.

Cat, When is the next waxing moon that on a friday...is it the 31st of july.

in case you would advice to continue the spell i would have a few questions that i m not clear about from the instructions so i would post them later.

For how long could i store the products so that they do not spoil.

Thank you for reading that long

lots of Love,
Basilthyme

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”