Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
sammywel05

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by sammywel05 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:46 pm

I have my break up kit and have a question about the bottle. I add all the ingredients and in my case i only have a picture of them which i will be tearing in half and put them back to back placing it in the bottle, as well as tear the same picture and place each part with a petition written on the back of each ripped photo under the correct sides, but do i do all this at the begining of the work and have it next to the figure candle or do i do this as a last step and pray over it for how ever long and then i was going to place it outside of his office, i dont know where they live so thats the next closest place that i can do to get it near him.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:32 pm

May I know which day of the week is the best to perform break up bottle? Is the target and the girl's photo absolutely necessary to be included in the bottle as I only have the target's photo?

May I also know how to jinx someone?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:51 pm

mabel wrote:May I know which day of the week is the best to perform break up bottle?
I wish I could tell you, but I usually don't do my work by what a day corresponds to, I honestly can't remember most of them anymore :oops: .
mabel wrote:May I also know how to jinx someone?
Now this is a very broad question. The very term jinx can mean different things depending on who you ask. What do you want to do to this person? Where do you want to hurt them, in money matters, love, luck or hurt their health or even kill them? The following pages would be a
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/foottrack.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/warwater.html
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:06 pm

The best day to perform a break up spell is either Tuesday or Saturday. Saturday is the best day for cursing, but Tuesday is the day of war. Ive had success on both days.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:09 pm

At the very least you need both of their names to do a break up spell. But you could hit the target themselves, to leave the person but you would have to be more creative, and probably use a bit more energy. For the break up spell you do not necessarily need their photos, but personal concerns (like hair, spit, bodily fluids, unwashed clothing, unwashed socks, etc) The personal concerns add more energy to the spells and help with the connection.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:38 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:but personal concerns (like hair, spit, bodily fluids, unworn clothing, unworn socks, etc) The personal concerns add more energy to the spells and help with the connection.
You mean unwashed right? I can't see how unworn cloths would be much good... I want to sound like a know it all but I also don't want people to get the wrong ideas ya know? :oops:
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:54 pm

oppsie yeah thats what i meant:) Unwashed and WORN socks actually. Or something that they own is good too. Thanks for the correction haildiscordia :)

I will actually make the correction

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:02 pm

Lol, now that you made the correction I look like a loony, yay :)
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:26 pm

lol but your totally not!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Place the ripped up photos in the bottle at the start of the spell.

If you are not familiar enough with people to know where they live, you may find it difficult to brak them up. The closer you are to an enemy, the more powerfully you can work against them.

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$49.60

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

rkd

Unread post by rkd » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Dear sirs

i wish to order your figural candles for a break up spell on its own but i understand there are no instructions on how to use these.

When purchasing thebreak-up divorce candles, what must I buy along with it. How must these candles be used, what do I say when working on these candles. I have been wanting to order for quite some time now but have not managed to get an answer.

I have also considered the full blown Break Up Spell Kit, but my partner is in another country with the intruder and I am not able to place things at their homes, etc. So all I need is the figural candles but need to know what else to buy along with it to make it effective. Also are all these candles consecrated? Please revert soon so that I can order. Has anyone found success with these? many thanks

r k d

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:15 pm

You're probably going to need more than a figural candle to help with a break up and a reconciliation no matter where the location of the targets are. As anyone who has done break up and reconciliation work will tell you, it can be difficult and it can take a lot of time and energy. In my experience, you're going to need proper supplies that consist of more than just a candle. In my opinion, the location of the target is meaningless. Spells are based on energy and intent and neither of those know the difference between one mile or one thousand miles.

As far as I know, both the break up and reconciliation spells that Lucky Mojo has to offer do not require you to dispose of any items at the target's home. If you're just starting out, I suggest you take advantage of the spell kits Lucky Mojo has to offer. It take a lot of the guess work out of casting which means you can focus on your goals.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

KellyKat

Unread post by KellyKat » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:08 pm

I have not purchased one yet because I have a question regarding its use and I would like to know before ordering one. The couple that I would like to see break up lives out of state right now. I do have some of their items here since they used to live with us at one time. Seeing how they live so far away will the spell even be effective? If so is there more I would have to do to ensure success?
Thanks.

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi KellyKat,
KellyKat wrote:I have not purchased one yet because I have a question regarding its use and I would like to know before ordering one. The couple that I would like to see break up lives out of state right now. I do have some of their items here since they used to live with us at one time. Seeing how they live so far away will the spell even be effective? If so is there more I would have to do to ensure success?
Thanks.
If you have personal concerns from these people (hair, dirty clothing, foot-tracks, etc.), then you are in good shape to do the job. Distance is an issue insofar as it can make it difficult to obtain personal links to one's target, and can make it more difficult to deploy some forms of spellwork (namely, those that require physical contact with the target in question). If you have personal concerns from your targets already, then distance is much less of an issue.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

KellyKat

Unread post by KellyKat » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:42 pm

I do have some of their personal items and pictures as well if that will help also.

vita

Unread post by vita » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:19 pm

I have been thinking about this for a long time. It actually took a lot of courage to even write this post asking for help. I was really harmed by a couple - emotionally, financially drained, humiliated, etc. and I waited a long time to see if karma would take care of them or if their actions would come back to punish them. Unfortunately they continue to prosper and I am still left with this nagging pit in my stomach that I need some sort of revenge - and I am really not that sort of person.

Please don't judge, but I would like to wreck as much havoc on them as I can muster up and I have a few questions before I get into this. I really want to attack their sex life, more like destroy it. Is there something I can do to enhance a break up spell or is there something separate I should try? I read somewhere once about using fish for this, but I can't remember where? Also, is it possible to modify an Intranquility spell so that the person is miserable and tormented until they make amends with you, like make them scared that their bad luck is from causing others pain. I'm not trying to bring a lover back.

The man in this relationship is one of those strange breed of people that feel no empathy or shame. I'm not sure anything in the world could change that part of the brain. If anyone has any experience with a person like that, please let me know. But I at least want the woman to be worried crazy that her man is already doing the horrible things to her that he has done to other woman - cheat, lie, steal, etc. Hopefully make her so suspicious that it will sabotage their relationship. Could someone kindly explain to me how to do this with a skull candle.

I have pictures, handwriting and birth dates but nothing more personal that that. They also live in an very secure apartment building so I probably could not get to their door.

I am very new to this. I have done some honey jar spells, protection, and cleansing. Mostly just nice stuff for me and people I love. I have never tried to cause anyone harm. I feel like my anger could make this work better than asking someone with more experience to do this for me. But please, if anyone has has any advice for me before I begin this, it would be greatly appreciated. I would also love to hear any story of success of someone getting the revenge they deserved.

Thanks so much in advance for giving me some of your time.

KellyKat

Unread post by KellyKat » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:57 pm

If I were to use a bottle break up spell I would only dispose of the bottle after the work is done, correct? I read that it can be hidden in a hollow tree where they can't find it but would that be before or after it's complete. I'm also unsure of how to properly dispose of it. Sorry for all of the questions but I am new at this.

sammywel05

Unread post by sammywel05 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:09 pm

I am doing the spell kit and didnt know the girls last name or bday until today, I am still doing the kit is there a way i can add her last name and birthday to the petition somehow or is it too late, i was thinking of adding a new petition to the bottle and candle, she actually works down the street and was going to hot foot the doorway to her office tomorrow night. dont know what you would suggest

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:46 am

I understand where you are coming from.

1. Work with St. Martha to take him down. I petitioned St.Martha to help curse my exboyfriend, while I did a cursing spell on my own. Lets just say my boyfriend got a DUI, another speeding ticket, and he lost his job at a dealership. He was a wreck! But you can petition St. Martha (the dominator) for anything such as helping him move away from her. She loves to dominate men, and punish them. She works for women too, but for some reason I get better luck with men.

2. As for the skull candle to make her more suspecting. I would get a black skull candle fix it with some inflamatory confusion oil, poppy seeds, red peppers, couch grass (aka witch grass) (for anxiety), intranquil or restless oil/powder, crossing oil or black arts oil, goofer dust, graveyard dirt (from a crazy person's grave if you can) and controlling oil. On the candle, write how you want her to feel from her perspective " I think that (boyfriend's name here) is cheating on me...he is with other girls...and so on. Be creative. whatever thoughts you want her to think is what you should put on the candle. Write these thoughts down on a piece of paper. Get a cigar or tobacco, and position the tobacco so that the smoke is burning and you can speak through the tobacco smoke or blow it in the face of the candle as you speak the thoughts to the candle. I would do this spell at NIGHT because it is easier to influence a target at night. Also in the mouth part of the skull candle, you can stick in some deer's tongue, red pepper, and poppy seeds to make her speak the things you want her to think on the candle. She will speak them with anger.

3. As for breaking them up, I would do the lemon spell. Mentioned that a few times on this forum but you would have to email me for it. Another thing that break's up and makes people fight (literally too) is RUST. RUST is probably the one thing that can destroy a relationship. They will FIGHT soo much, BUT caution! They literally might hurt themselves, and be violent towards each other. Red pepper and sulphur is great. But the BEST method is to leave a break up bottle on their property or sprinkle a combination of break up herb such as red pepper, sulphur, black walnut leaves, lemon verbena, maybe a controlling herb like calamus or licorice root, and you can pick and break up powder choose you dont have to use all of them. Make sure you mix with dirt so that it doesnt look noticable if you choose that method. Graveyard dirt would be even better to mix it with. You CAN get to their door. I dont care how secure their apt is. Trail behind a car that opens the gate. Go late late at night. Trust me it will be worth it.

4. Hit the couple from different angles. You have a good idea with driving her crazy with thinking he is cheating. Also, you can get two figure candles for each of them, and put them back to back and move them away from each other over a number of days. I know people like to burn candles in ONE day, but if you move the candles apart over a number of 9 days its like doing the spell 9 times, and adds more energy to the spell. You can dress with the herbs, break up oil, destruction oil, and chicory enhances any crossing spell. This would be considered a crossing spell. Another good herb is asafoetida. Asafoetida is a powerful cursing/crossing herb as well.

5. Another method is you can make a vinegar jar. Ive also done a jar with spoiled milk in a jar and burned candles on top of it fixed with break up herbs and oils. This will spoil their relationship.

Hope this helps.

roar1

Unread post by roar1 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:14 am

How is rust used? Is it sprinkled at their door or is it some other method of deployment used?

Thank you.

rkd

Unread post by rkd » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:09 am

Hi and greetings

As I m very new to this site, could someone tell me what is the best spellfor breaking up. I have lost my ex to an intruder and they r both in a foreign land now.

Please advise. WITH THANKS, rd

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:34 am

The waning moon would be a good time for this spell. This month that would be June 8-21. If you like to use Psalms, try Psalm 1. You may like the part about God laughing at and punishing wicked people.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:56 am

One I suggest using the forums search bar as this subject comes up it seems once a week. Secondly read about break up work here: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-break-up.html
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:59 pm

rkd wrote:Dear sirs

i wish to order your figural candles on its own but i understand there are no instructions on how to use these.

When purchasing the reconciliation or break-up divorce candles, what must I buy along with it.
I would suggest that you buy appropriate oils, incenses, and sachet powders that speak to the conditions you are trying to draw. So if you want to break up a couple, you get a black divorce candle and Break Up oil, incense, and sachet. If you are trying to reconcile with someone I would get Reconciliation products, if you are trying to do a general love working then Love Me or Dixie Love are both great formula lines.
rkd wrote:How must these candles be used, what do I say when working on these candles. I have been wanting to order for quite some time now but have not managed to get an answer.
I suspect that part of the reason you are not getting an answer is because there are many, many different ways to use figural candles, it completely depends on what you are trying to accomplish.
rkd wrote: I do not need a full blown spell kit since my partner is in another country with the intruder and I am not able to place things at their homes, etc. So all I need is the figural candles but need to know what else to buy along with it to make it effective.
Many of the Lucky Mojo spell kits do not require you to have physical contact with your target, and they often come will full sizes of an appropriate oil, sachet powder, and incense.
rkd wrote: Also are all these candles consecrated? Please revert soon so that I can order. Has anyone found success with these? many thanksr k d
Lucky Mojo supplies have been prayed over, often on more than one occasion, so I would consider them consecrated but that word has a bunch of different meanings. I have had great success with figural candles both for myself and on behalf of clients, I know other folks who have as well.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

sammywel05

Unread post by sammywel05 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:22 pm

I started my breakup kit last tuesday and just burned it a little while ago and the candle burned out a day early, the wicks melted into the wax and i tried relighting again which they did for about another minute or so and then went out again, the incense wennt out about the same time as the candle did tonight, what should i do or what to think of it since it went out a day early, should i still light the rest of the incense tomorrow night which would be the last night(week)?

rkd

Unread post by rkd » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:24 am

Thanks a lot Bri for response.
I have ordered the Break Up Spell Kit. I am only concerned about what to do with the stuff at the end of it.
I am trying to get rid of the intruder so I can throw it in the river. Only option is crossroad. so i have to look out for some main road where traffic flows from 4 corners and then somewhere mid i should do the necessary , am i right in my understanding?

Also I have his pic and some hair, etc? But dont have the intruder's stuff, what do I write on the piece of paper? I have some brief details of her though?

Looking forward to response.

Tks
rkd

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:57 am

Hi - I posted this on another thread but didnt get much advice....probably cos I've posted on the wrong thread? Anyway can anyone advise me on this pleaseeee....?

I used a breakup bottle on a nasty co-worker to create chaos between him and his bosses. I put hotfoot powder and vinegar in it - almost half full of vinegar and after I have sealed the botttle after repeatedly shaking it while calling curses upon him, it popped open a few times! Could it be due to chemical reaction or I have put too much vinegar in it??

Is that not a good sign? Does that mean it has failed? What should I do now?

p/s: I used tape to seal it now so it wont pop open again - is it alrite to do that? Can I re-open the cap and input some stuff into it without affecting the spell? Somehow I dun feel too comfortable about the cap popping and when I went to work today, didnt see any effect on that nasty co-worker at all :(

jeshika

Unread post by jeshika » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:39 pm

My jar leaked a bit on me when I finished up the spell.

If I took a cleansing bath afterwards, I should be good right?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:42 pm

When things go wrong like this, i take it as a sign to start over. I try to focus and specify my intent.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:19 am

I'm thinking of adding additional powders for to the Lucky Mojo Break Up Spell Kit.

Will it work?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:43 am

Well the spell kits are basically complete you don't need to really add anything but the personal concerns of the party's involved. Of course if you want to add things no one can stop you.

Now what you want to add will probably hurt them, break up hurts people anyway even if its a deeply emotional pain. Black Arts is very potent and tends to see use when you wish to call upon spirits to do your, often mean heated, work so you might not want to use it. Adding Separation would be superfluous at this point.
HRCC Student #1559

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:53 am

Oh no they are not happy together so they will feel free & happy instead of emotional pain as they are together by force.

I wont use black arts..is crossing also on the same lines?

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:15 am

1. Should the break up spell be performed outside the house? I read somewhere in the site that hotfoot , graveyard dirt are harfmul so should never be burnt within one's own house.

2. Disposal - Can we just drive , drop it at crossroads as we are taking a turn and drive ahead - I ask this as I have read someplaces that you should drop and walk back without turning/looking back. But if we are driving we have to go ahead.

3. Can the spell be performed in the morning or is it mandatory to perform in the night?

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Hi path2success,
path2success wrote:1. Should the break up spell be performed outside the house? I read somewhere in the site that hotfoot , graveyard dirt are harfmul so should never be burnt within one's own house.

2. Disposal - Can we just drive , drop it at crossroads as we are taking a turn and drive ahead - I ask this as I have read someplaces that you should drop and walk back without turning/looking back. But if we are driving we have to go ahead.

3. Can the spell be performed in the morning or is it mandatory to perform in the night?
1. Breakup work should be done where ever you do other forms of heavy, negative work. For some, that may be outside away from one's dwelling; others may have a dedicated altar space in their home (or in a garage/backyard shed/outhouse/etc.) for such work. Your situation will determine what is most appropriate.

2. You can, indeed, dispose of spell reamains at a crossroads by throwing it out the window into the middle of the crossroads as you make a turn at the crossroads, and drive on home by a different way than which you came.

3. Breakup work, like other negative work, is best done at night (midnight is good!), or at least as the sun is going down. That said, it is better to do the work, even if it is in the morning, than not do the work at all because you can't find a way to do it at night. YMMV.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Thank you Elknapp for guidance!

I actually stay in a ground floor apt so even if do it in the patio someone's bound to watch so I guess I'll have to do it in my living room itself.

WaGi420

Unread post by WaGi420 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:49 pm

I bought the break up spell kit and did the spell according to the directions. My question is, is there a time line of when the burning of the candle ends to when you dispose of the bottle of nails (and other items)? Should it be done immediatly or is there harm in waiting a bit to get to a graveyard? I have a river in my back yard but I do not want both parties to leave, only one otherwise I would have tossed it into the water. I just want the relationship to die. Thanks!

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:48 am

When I did the kit I did it right away. I started mine on a Saturday which is a good day to break people up, so it also ended on a Saturday and that Saturday I got it out because I don't want the negative energy to linger in my house. I thought that the bottle was kind of small for what I was trying to do cause I barely got any of the powders n it and then I did a mix of vinegar and urine and pushing in the pictures was just as hard! I got lucky when I went to the grave yard because there was an open grave and thank the Lord that the person allowed me to dispose of my bottle in their grave. I gave them a huge bouquet of flowers for thanks. I would definately dispose of the bottle on the property like under a bush or behind the mosalium if they have one someplace where you won't be seen digging.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:19 am

WaGi420 wrote:I bought the break up spell kit and did the spell according to the directions. My question is, is there a time line of when the burning of the candle ends to when you dispose of the bottle of nails (and other items)? Should it be done immediatly or is there harm in waiting a bit to get to a graveyard? I have a river in my back yard but I do not want both parties to leave, only one otherwise I would have tossed it into the water. I just want the relationship to die. Thanks!
When it comes to break up work I like to get the materials out of my house when I am finished with the work, this is especially true if you yourself have a partner, but even if you're single it a good rule of thumb. After disposing of the remains remember to cleanse the area and yourself.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

WaGi420

Unread post by WaGi420 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:07 am

Thank you so much for the feedback! I agree the bottle was hard to get everything in :)

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:37 pm

how fast has anyone seen results from the breakup in a bottle spell?

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:56 pm

O man! mine has taken a loooooong time. They are not broken up yet, but there are signs that things are not going well. so it could take any amount of time. I started the break up process about 14 months ago and it's just now showing signs.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Tabbylove17 wrote:O man! mine has taken a loooooong time. They are not broken up yet, but there are signs that things are not going well. so it could take any amount of time. I started the break up process about 14 months ago and it's just now showing signs.
Ouch. Well they may be a very strong couple and if they are meant to be together they will be. Or someone could be doing work to protect them, what have your divination's revealed?
HRCC Student #1559

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:15 pm

how can you tell if they put a protection on them to prevent the breakup? thats how its going with my ex and her current, they were together, i did the breakup spell they broke up and fought like crazy but he found out and had someone maybe "protect" them, i guess theres no way around that then huh?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:07 pm

No their is, your basically going up agents whoever did the work, if they did have/do work, they might just be meant to be together. If their is protection it comes down to who is more powerful/forceful/willful, however you want to put it. It becomes your work versus the hypothetical protection.
HRCC Student #1559

spencey
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by spencey » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Hi Everyone,
Can anyone say what is the best way to use the Lucky Mojo Breakup spell kit if the one doing the spell work is the man in the relationship. Essentially the man wants to breakup with his wife or girlfriend and have it concentrated on making the woman leaving the situation. Would it be best to use only a picture of her or write her name or use items of hers only or should he include items of his in the breakup bottle? If you can't bury anything under a step due to a concrete walk way can one bury it anywhere on the property to be just as effective?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:57 am

I believe that some people are naturally lucky, protected, favored, etc., even if they are not actively doing work. The opposite is also true. We all know people whose lives are one big drama; something bad is always happening to them. You may be dealing with the first type of person. They are like teflon; nothing sticks to them.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:32 pm

I always try to cover all bases. I have used their picture and wrote their name and I once got lucky and had a stray hair I threw all that in! They haven't broken up, but their relationship is in a strain.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:00 pm

1. I have read on the site that breakup incense basically sulphur, hotfoot are never to be burnt on one's home or inhaled. We are supposed to light them in enemies home yard and move away from there. Now all the powders/oils like crossing, break up, restless, hotfoot etc are not so good & may contain sulphur. What do we do in this case? I'm worried about dressing a candle with any of these oils in my home now. Since so many people use these oils I'm sure there's a way out.

2. Is it ok to perform the break up spell without lighting the incense? As I'm sure i'll be distracted with the worry & reduce the spell effect in the process

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:29 pm

oh no i definitely know they arent meant to be together, i noticed after i broke them up the first time he went and saw his friend who does spells well coincidentally after that she was sucked right back in and i tried to do another breakup well it didnt work, actually tried 3 with no results. He is a very controlling man, goes through her phone logs, lies, manipulates, breaks into her emails...she is somewhat afraid of him deep down so no i know he has done something for that and they arent meant to be together? How can I break this? its so hard to find a good worker to help because whoever is doing the work for him is obviously using some very strong magic!

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Is the Devil's incense dangerous to inhale too? it's definitely pungent, but I didn't get too strong a hint of sulfur.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Have you done any divination or had a reading? That may give you a better idea about what you're up against, and you'll get an honest opinion and advice from someone who isn't involved in the relationship. Sometimes we're just too close to a situation to see what's best.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:33 am

yeah I have from a few different people & they say its dark magic he's doing & putting on her & that he has more than one person doing it on her. they did a breakup spell & said it was very hard to break the first time but they were successful at it...they just charge way to much and I can't keep going back to them because of that reason..she should have put a protection after she did the breakup but failed to do so I guess that's why they are back together again after he found out.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:39 am

Well, Break Up makes a couple fight and generally be miserable. If one of the people in the relationship want to cause them to break up I would go for Separation instead of Break Up.
HRCC Student #1559

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:45 am

spencey wrote:Hi Everyone,
Can anyone say what is the best way to use the Lucky Mojo Breakup spell kit if the one doing the spell work is the man in the relationship. Essentially the man wants to breakup with his wife or girlfriend and have it concentrated on making the woman leaving the situation. Would it be best to use only a picture of her or write her name or use items of hers only or should he include items of his in the breakup bottle? If you can't bury anything under a step due to a concrete walk way can one bury it anywhere on the property to be just as effective?
I would do a break-up bottle spell so they can fight like cats and dogs. I would write specifically on the petition paper for her to leave the guy. You can find that spell here with the Break-up Spell Kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Also my fave break-up spell is for the rival to find a new love. It is so much easier and nicer in the long run. Do a thread search on it, because I have described it a few times on the forum.

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:29 am

This thread brings me to a lovely story that was told to me by my first rootworker/mentor about break-up work. Here it goes:

Once upon a time there were two sisters. The older sister was married and the younger sister was not. As circumstances go, the older sister's husband fell in love with his sister-in-law (the younger sister). He tried to do the right thing by his wife and was honest with her and told her he was sorry, but he had to follow his heart and be with the younger sister. HIs soon to be ex-wife (the older sister) would have NONE of it and wanted him for herself. The husband divorced the older sister and married the younger one. They were quite happy together, but the older sister HATED them.

She wanted her husband back and she wanted them miserable. She went to rootworker upon rootworker to break them up, but the couple just got closer. The ex-husband had a car accident and his wife nursed him to health. They lost one of their children to crib death and they just grew to love each other more. Each horrible thing the older sister sent their way, only made them fall more in love with each other.

Finally, the older sister died penniless and alone. She had spent her life trying to break-up this couple. The ex-husband and younger sister gave her a funeral where no one attended. The ex-husband and younger sister prayed the older sister would find the peace in death she could not find in life.

Just something to think about.

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Help pls - Should we not light the break up incense (which is present in the breakup kit at LM) in our home?

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:57 pm

how would i petition st martha in this kind of work? instructions?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:52 am

It is Martha the dominator which is different from St. Martha the patron of servants and cooks. Anyways, you need to get a red candle, some St Martha oil, and the prayer which is not on lucky mojo's site but you can do an internet search for it. Also, if you by the glass candle it is probably on there. I say the petition on Tuesday, and give her a dish of water. On a separate piece of paper, I write what I want her to do, and how I want her to help me. And then put that under the candle. You should light the candle every Tuesday until your wish is granted. Make sure you thank her.

If you want I can email you the prayer.

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:22 am

thank you!! i will try that! yes please email me the prayer if you can, i will try and find some st martha oil somewhere, so i would light a 7 day candle, do i just let the 7 day candle burn out on tuesday? or just simply burn it on tuesday then put it out?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:53 pm

If the candle is a 7 day candle, how can you completely let it burn out on tuesday? You would just reuse the candle for every Tuesday

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”