• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:13 am

Spells to Uncover Truth About Suspect Co-Worker Client Boss

Spells to Uncover Truth About Suspect Co-Worker Client Boss

Unread postby Loved » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:52 pm

I don't know if it's my woman's intuition or an overactive imagination. I have a strange feeling about a male co-worker. Something just doesn't sit right with me.
Part of what I do is work with teens. They come to me at around the same time everyday. And at this same time everyday, this male co-worker makes it a point to be in my workspace. He is not relevant to anything that I am working on with them. But he hangs around. And he especially hangs around the teen girls. A bit too much for my taste. It's like a moth to a flame. Right on time he is there, wanting to talk to them, play around with them. And on occasion touch them - oh it seems playful at first glance but...mmmm. I've even had to check it a few times. I don't know. He worked at a high school before coming to us. What my gut says is pedophile, child molester or something just ain't right.

What can I do / lay down / burn / smoke etc, to determine if I am on the money about this or if I am just irritated by him and my imagination is working overtime?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Loved

Re: Knowing the truth about a co-worker

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:03 am

Hi Loved:

You may first want to try the direct approach: when he next comes "hanging around" you when those teens are there, look him directly in the eye and say "Bob (or whatever his name is) I've got to get this work done with these folks. Can you come back some other time? Thanks so much."

See if he gets the message.

Document every time he behaves this way, with times and dates. Then go bring your concerns to his boss or supervisor.

Magically, you can get a reading from one of the readers at AIRR http://readersandrootworkers.org to find out if he's a pedophile or intent on hurting these kids.

You may want to petition St. Michael the Archangel and put up his holy card in a discreet place in your office/cubicle; ask St. Michael to protect the teens who come to see you and keep any person who would hurt them or you away from your space.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Knowing the truth about a co-worker

Unread postby Loved » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:38 am

Thank you Mary Bee! :)
Loved

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling