Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:54 pm

You are very welcome. Our honey jars are among our best-selling spell kits. Here is the complete lsit f types we have for sale:

Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kits

SPL-HON-BOSS Honey Jar - Mini-Spell Kit Boss Fix, Manager Fix, Co-Workers Fix $16.00
SPL-HON-COUR Honey Jar - Mini-Spell Kit Court Cases, Arbitrations, Child Custody $16.00
SPL-HON-CROW Honey Jar - Mini-Spell Kit Crown of Success, Put Others In Service to You $16.00
SPL-HON-FORE Honey Jar - Mini-Spell Kit Forestall Home Foreclosure, Refinance a Loan $16.00
SPL-HON-INFL Honey Jar - Mini-Spell Kit Influence Another's Mind for Any Good Purpose $16.00
SPL-HON-KING Honey Jar - Mini-Spell Kit King Solomon Wisdom, Good Grades on Tests $16.00
SPL-HON-LOVE Honey Jar - Mini-Spell Kit Love, Romance, Friendship, Sexuality, Fertility $16.00
SPL-HON-MONE Honey Jar - Mini-Spell Kit Money Ventures, Business Partnership Success $16.00
SPL-HON-PEAC Honey Jar - Mini-Spell Kit Peaceful Home & Family, Calm Down Relatives $16.00
SPL-HON-RECO Honey Jar - Mini-Spell Kit Reconciliation & Return, Heal Emotional Distance $16.00
SPL-HON-STAY Honey Jar - Mini-Spell Kit Stay at Home, Stay with Me, No Running Around $16.00
SPL-HON-STEA Honey Jar - Mini-Spell Kit Job Getting, Steady Work, Avoid Being Laid Off $16.00
SPL-HON-STOP Honey Jar - Mini-Spell Kit Stop Gossip & Slander, Put an End to Backbiting $16.00
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

4leafclover

Unread post by 4leafclover » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:41 am

question -can you use one honey jar on two people or should you get two separate honey jars?

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've been on here due to my job. I have question about sugar bowls. I would like to know, how to make one? I was told that I could use this kind of spell to get my lover back. If someone can give me the steps to this spell, it will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Your post has been added to the long, long thread on Honet and Sugar jars. Read it all, and if you still have questions, ask away!
catherine yronwode

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:02 am

My daughter's boyfriend, was trying to break up with her, and put her out in the cold. Well I decided to do something sweet on my own. I prepared a honey jar. to make him sweeter towards her.. IT WORKED !! He
now wants her to stay, and there getting along just fine... A SUCCESS STORY ON HONEY JARS.. IT TOOK ABOUT THREE MONTHS , BUT IT WORKED. HE TAKES HER OUT. AND SHE IS SO HAPPY... AND SO IS HE...

Cherrylove

Unread post by Cherrylove » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Thanks Devi Spring I will continue to work the honey jar spell and see what happens.
I was wondering if I should continue the spell until I hear from him or should I initiate contact (which I am stubborn about doing- I really want him to contact me).

Also I am looking into doing a reading in the near future due to the fact that I strongly believe someone might have hexed me as it seems I've had a year of bad things happening including the break up of a very strong and loving relationship. My grandmother passed away, my parents divorced, my mother walked out for no reason, losing my house and looking at horrible apartments and just recently lost my job due to layoffs. Every aspect of my life that was solid and stable took bad turns. I have to look into what to do to protect myself from hexing spells and change everything around.
Need a reading asap.
Thanks again!

RegAsia

Unread post by RegAsia » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:39 pm

egyptianqueen wrote:My daughter's boyfriend, was trying to break up with her, and put her out in the cold. Well I decided to do something sweet on my own. I prepared a honey jar. to make him sweeter towards her.. IT WORKED !! He
now wants her to stay, and there getting along just fine... A SUCCESS STORY ON HONEY JARS.. IT TOOK ABOUT THREE MONTHS , BUT IT WORKED. HE TAKES HER OUT. AND SHE IS SO HAPPY... AND SO IS HE...
Egyptianqueen,

Did you use the same jar the whole 3 months? Did you light your candle MON, WED and FRI? Also with that situation did you recieve any signs? Mine started on maybe the 3rd day with seeing or hearing my target's name everywhere. Then 3 weeks later it was something else like seeing him in my dreams.
Any advice would be appreciated! :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:29 pm

I think a reading is a great idea Cherrylove, as Devi Spring has recommended also, along with great advice. It sounds like you are going through a lot!
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index
You could also sign up for The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour in this thread:
radio-show-pre-call-id-june-12th,-2011-t13658.html
Take Care and Good Luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:30 pm

A reading with a Member of AIRR would be most helpful:
www.readersandrootworkers.org
Good Luck to You!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Wangtina
Newly Registered

Unread post by Wangtina » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:47 am

HI, I wanted to know if a honey jar spell can backfire, that is cause the person to hate you, I started a honey jar on my ex and the first day the candle burnt clean with a very stable flame, however in the morning i saw my ex putting a cross sign on her gtalk status(although he has blocked me after the break up, the reason why it was alarming to me was because this is the second time we broke up and the first time when we broke up and had a huge fight he had put this pic on gtalk for me), However as i was already blocked i thought it could be for someone else or something else, so i continued burning the candle, the second day the candle burnt very fast leaving a flower made by the left out wax and so i continued burning, on the forth day i receive a call from the place where we first dated and that was 1.5 years back this call was totally a surprise for nothing, i took this as a good sign , however after the fifth day i see he blocked me on facebook(the funny part is i had removed him from my friends list on the day of the break up and not sure why he would do that after 2 months of breaking up)

Now iam thinking that may be my spell back fired and he hates me and does not want to haveto do anyhitng with me?

SweetZucker

Unread post by SweetZucker » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Blessings,
I have been reading the thread for a while now and hopefully this questions has not been asked before.

I am planning on making a honey jar to "sweeten" the family of my bf towards me ( I already have a honey jar for our relationship which is working perfectly :-) ). The family of my boyfriend is "big" and I only know a few of them so far (I don't have any personal concerns of them).

Would it be advisable to put on the petition paper "Jon Doe's family" (they all share the same last name) crossed by my name and circled by my petition and put one of his personal concerns in the jar (since they basically have a common DNA) or is the link too weak? :?

Thank you Saint Martha

Entity79

Unread post by Entity79 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:25 am

Just started my honey jar to sweeten a lady friend the other day. I used a 6 & 1/2 inch red taper candle, free-standing. It took about *8 hours* to completely burn, with a break of about 2 hours when I went out to dinner. What kind of sign is that, if any? I didn't notice any patterns in the wax, but the flame was about 1/2 an inch to and inch high, bright and steady, and would even dance every now and then, with a single rivulet of wax flowing down the left side.

I was thinking of using birthday candles like I've seen others mention, so they don't take so long to burn down. Would that work? And if so, should I use solid red, or would a red-striped one be just as effective?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:50 am

Wangtina, honey jars don't make people suddenly hate you. Conjures don't "backfire." You are introducing a great deal of anxiety into your work in only a matter of days.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Wangtina
Newly Registered

Unread post by Wangtina » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:03 pm

HI Ali, Thanks for your reply, i would try to focus on the work rather than bringing in doubts and anxiety with my work.

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:51 am

I need advise as to how to do a honey freezer spell? its for a 3rd party i want to freeze out of my man's life. she is stopping us being together. would this be powerful enough to rid her from his life. i have already started a honey jar spell for me and him, but i need to get rid of her out of his life
would this work?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:54 am

"Honey Jar Freezer Spell" sounds like you want to put a honey jar IN the freezer -- not a traditional method at all! No, a honey jar is something you want to keep active -- with a lit candle, or by burying it under a potted plant (which acts like a candle in radiating the power out into the world).

Freezer spells are another traditional way to work, and I would do that separately. If you want to rid her from his life, though -- remove her -- try a hot foot or some other kind of "go away" spell, such as throwing her into a river.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:12 pm

thank you very much for that, i appreciate it. Im just wondering am i doing the honey jar spell for him and me correct?

I have both our pictures tied together with red ribbon and put in a jar full of honey with a spoonful of sugar. then i light a red candle 3 to 4 times a week and think about him while its lighting, do i need to think about him to make this work? or can i just let it lighting on top of the jar, will this still be effective?

Holly

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:13 pm

holly2004 wrote: I have both our pictures tied together with red ribbon and put in a jar full of honey with a spoonful of sugar.
That's a bit odd, and unnecessary, you can skip it next time you make a honey jar, no need to add sugar to honey.
holly2004 wrote: then i light a red candle 3 to 4 times a week and think about him while its lighting, do i need to think about him to make this work? or can i just let it lighting on top of the jar, will this still be effective?
You need to do more then just think about him, you need to be praying for what you want, no lighting a candle on it and just leaving it at that won't do you any good.
HRCC Student #1559

BluSky

Unread post by BluSky » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi,
I was reading through the Honey Jar Forum,
Here is the situation.

My friends niece us having problems with her boyfriends family. Everything was going well, they really liked her. Once she got pregnant, they shunned her, don't like her anymore. They told her boyfriend that she got pregnant on purpose to trap him, which is not true. He lives her and the baby. She will not let his family see the baby because they can't stand her.
I want to help my friend by doing a honey jar spell to sweeten his family to her again.
My friend only has their first names, she doesn't know their last names. She doesn't have any pictures.
The only names and pictures she has are her niece, baby and her boyfriend whom she really wants to marry.I'm not sure how to go about doing the spell.
What do I need to put in it to influence them and sweeten them to her?by the way, she is unable to get any of her nieces or her boyfriend's personal concerns

Thanks so much : )

birdsflynorth
Newly Registered

Unread post by birdsflynorth » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:17 am

Although I am new at honey jars (currently working on my 2nd), I wanted to say a few things that may or may not be helpful, but are things that have come up strongly for me.

I think regardless of what you want the end result to actually be, it is important to keep some very real, important, valid and grounded things in mind:

1- what truly is your intention going in to this? are you bringing fear, anxiety, desperation, dysfunction, unresolved feelings, etc.?

2-what do the planets say about where you are at this moment? (your chart and their chart-although I know it is sometimes not possible to get their chart, you can still work with yours). Sometimes it is important to understand how the planets are affecting both of you. Sometimes you enter a relationship to resolve something and you might be done resolving it but not yet ready to let go. Perhaps you both are under the influence of a gripping planet, or perhaps you both are simply not compatible. It may be hard to accept and even harder to move on, but you can still use the honey jar to sweeten the resolution.

3-I have read a lot about spells and casts and my intuition tells me those are fine if you want to put a spell on someone to turn their eye towards you. It would also seem to me, that this may not be the purest form of love, nor is it lasting or balanced. I think that the honey jar sweetens the rough edges of being human and that the results you get from it, can be pure. Do you really want someone walking around in a daze in some form of adoration for you, or do you want it to be lasting, pure and sweet? That is why the honey jars take so long. Love is a flow of energy, it never stops. Only emotions come and go. Honey jars help the emotions cool down and sweeten, so the love may flow smoothly and purely. Emotions can be like walls and love is a spring that wants to give forth eternally.

4-Take an uncrossing bath and do it right. Take the bath, and wash away from yourself-imagine washing away all the anxiety, fear, loneliness, desperation, paranoia, jealousy, etc. Look at them wash off of you and recognize you are an adult now; those feelings served you when you were an adolescent, but they are not serving you anymore. Thank those feelings for the protection they gave you and see them as they are now, hindrances and necessary baggage. Pray and feel every word of Psalm 23, it's beautiful. Imagine the peace of lying in a cool, green pasture, and being led to soothing calm waters that nourish you. Imagine the divine preparing a feast for you with all of your enemies, as you sit, side by side, unable to see and judge one another, but rather, sit amongst one another equally and receive the generous forgiveness of the divine and through this, your cup runneth over in abundance. Pour the water over your head 7 times and imagine all of this washing off of you. Pull the drain, let the water drain while you sit and feel these old habits wash off of you, saving a cup. Get out of the bath and air dry. Put clothes on, something soft, and walk to the nearest 4 way intersection. Turn with your back facing east and toss the water over your back and walk home. Do not look back. Let it go. Let you go. Then, start the honey jar, with peace in your heart.

5-Don't put too much into it. Keep it simple. I know it's hard when you are heartbroken and feeling lost and aching, but you don't want that to go into your jar. Use your instincts, use your pendulum in determining objects and herbs. Do not fight or question too much. Rose petals/buds, his/her picture with your petition on it (I didn't know that at first and I just wrote the traditional petition, later, I put a picture of him staring lovingly at me-because, hey, i could use some sweetening, too. I put a love note he wrote me, our hair, rose petals, a pinch of cinnamon, some chamomile -because money troubles enters our arguments-in other words, our view of abundance was focused on the material and now that love is lost, i could care less about money. I carve words into the candle, dress it, light it and pray/meditate. Last night, 7th day of the jar, I read the book of Solomon-this is where you will read some of the ingredients suggested in the jar. I thought it was a strange story, but I liked the idea of reading to it, like I used to read my love to sleep at night.) Light it when you can, light it when you have time to sit with it for a bit. I've lit it and left it, scared it was going to start a fire. I have heard that if it does start a fire, it's a bad sign, but I will just refer to the aforementioned: DO NOT BRING ANXIETY, FEAR, DEPRESSION, WORRY, ANTICIPATION, RESENTMENT AND PARANOIA INTO THIS WORK.

6-BE GENTLE WITH YOURSELF. TAKE THIS TIME TO GIVE YOURSELF THE LOVE YOU NEED, DESERVE AND DESIRE. SERIOUSLY FOLKS, as I said, love is flowing. It never stops. Emotions are like schizophrenic traffic lights. Get passed the emotion and focus on the love.

I'm sure many of you may disagree, but this was something I wanted to share with anyone interested in reading!

Best of luck to all, be love, be peace and connect to the divine!!

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Has anyone had experience will an all-purpose honey jar for a "sweet life"? I'm thinking of starting one for myself. There would be a few areas i'd want to focus on in the jar, but I have a long list of herbs to put in and don't wanna overdo it, or muddy the results with too many intents (like too many areas I want to address in the jar: love, friendship,luck, success in school, happiness, protection, personal power) how many herbs would be a good amount??

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:57 am

Hi ladydawn,

I made an empowerment honey jar for myself last year, actually! It was great fun. Maybe not entirely traditional but I learn by doing and my reasoning was if I am every going to be sweetening other things and people to me I need to be sweet to myself as well : ). I looked at it as setting up a foundation for myself for success.

Think about the qualities you want to bolster in yourself. For example, if you want more strength put in some queen Elizabeth Root or John the Conqueror, hyssop for some self-healing, etc... you are right about not trying to address too much. Honey jars, however, work fabulously well in conjunction with other workings.

once you have your honey jar you could do some attracting work alongside it, some protection work on yourself and home, cleansing etc...

This would also be a fantastic chance to get some magical coaching from an AIRR member.

Good luck!

duchess

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:17 pm

If you can't bring the jar with you, then bring along some tea lights and dress the candles that way. This way you are still keeping up on your work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

moongoddess

Unread post by moongoddess » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:31 pm

How long do sweetener honey jars spells take to start working? I had one done like 5 days ago, for my boyfriend to be nicer, pay more attention to me etc, but last friday he was mean to me, saturday hardly said all day later in the day he was ok, sunday the same, and today I told him about something and he was insensitive! I have been trying to remain positive but it so hard, especially when he does things to upset me :(

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:39 pm

First off...it has only been 5 days. So i presume that it has started working, but you are not going to see the full effects until probably a 3 months from now as that is the guideline. 3 weeks you should start to see movement.

But it sounds like you and him have a communication problem but whatever the case you should probably get a reading to see if the honey jar is the best route for this relationship.

moongoddess

Unread post by moongoddess » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:37 am

Ok thank you, as I was really upset at the weekend, of him being mean over something stupid, and now yesterday was insensitive, i mean i haven't killed my jar have I? as I really been trying to stay positive, but sometimes it gets too much and I have to cry to let it all out, I been trying to keep my mind busy, so I don't keep feeling down, I just want it the way it was, when he was alot nicer, appreciative.

Crankyfish

Unread post by Crankyfish » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Hello - quick question ....

I have a signature for the target in question, but it is about 5 years old.
I may be able to get a "fresh" signature though.

Is a signature on the same level of "personal-ness" as a target's hair, fluids, nails, etc ?
Would a new signature be better than the old one, or does it not matter?

Thanks ;)
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:28 am

Crankyfish wrote:
Is a signature on the same level of "personal-ness" as a target's hair, fluids, nails, etc ?
Not at all, its not as personal as something that actually came from there body and in most cases is not a fantastic link.
Crankyfish wrote:Would a new signature be better than the old one, or does it not matter?
Well, hair or a foot track would be better then either, but between an old signature or a new one, I do not think it would make much of a difference.
HRCC Student #1559

moongoddess

Unread post by moongoddess » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 am

How long do honey jars meant to start to work? as I paid a hoodo worker to do mine, she sent me the jar told me to light a pink candle on top i not done that, it been 2 weeks, and i not seen anything last friday he was mean to me and yesterday he dumped me, I had the honey jar for him to be nicer to me, pay more attention to me etc, my jar been left on the shelf, do i meant to do things with the jar? I been so depressed lately as his dumped me, is there still time for it to work? he was angry with me today because i messaged someone, and it went ape :(

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:20 pm

moongoddess, above you indicated that it had only been 5 days on the 26th of June. it is now July 1st, that is less than 2 weeks. All magical work takes time. We cannot tell you exactly how long because it depends, but know it can take upwards of 3 months to receive what you want.

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:15 am

Ok so I have a quick question my nose roommate was looking through my closet trying to find something of mine to wear I didn't know until later but she saw my honey jars should I get new ones or is it ok to still use them? thanks

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:27 am

Spellkiss wrote:Ok so I have a quick question my nose roommate was looking through my closet trying to find something of mine to wear I didn't know until later but she saw my honey jars should I get new ones or is it ok to still use them? thanks
This has come up a lot in the past, in this very thread I believe, so in the future you may consider reading thro the pertinent threads and possibly searching the forums before asking a question, its a bit faster then posting and waiting for a reply.

In any case, someone seeing your honey jar is generally not a big deal. Mojo bags need to be kept hidden from others, but honey jars are fine if they are seen.
HRCC Student #1559

Shaena

Unread post by Shaena » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Hello all,

I'm looking to you for some advice. I'm new to using honey jars. In fact, I started my first one in the begining of May. Since then, and I do believe the current jar is working beautifully, I feel that the situation now calls for a a different petition... Maybe not so different, but perhaps worded differently? I've also been able to obtain a strand of hair for the person as well since making the first jar (for which I had nothing in the way of personal effects!).

Do I begin a new honey jar? I'm hesitant to open the old one and change the contents- so I don't think that's a good solution. Or do I keep the one I currently have, and justchange my intention with the candle burning?

Any input is most welcome, and thanks so much in advance.

Shaena

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Nice work with your Honey Jar Shaena! Since it is working, I wouldn't open it, however, I would use the personal concern to make a mojo or for other spellwork appropriate for your intentions with your target. By the way, you didn't say the purpose, is it for love?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:44 pm

moongoddess,
you should continue to burn candles on the jar, every Monday-, Wednesday- and Friday morning.

Shaena

Unread post by Shaena » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:50 am

The purpose is for love. A short backstory here- I was on a business trip in May, and encountered a co-worker from another office. He seemed very interested in me.

I knew I was traveling over there again in June. I started a honey jar with the intent of getting to know him better. We text messaged a little in the meantime, talked a little on the phone, and made plans to hang out while I was there.

We ended up going out to dinner every night. It was really sweet, and we seemed to get along extermely well, and there was definately an attraction there. My last day, he said he wasn't interested in a relationship because he's very stressed out at work (which I completely understand! I work there too, after all), needs to focus on his career, etc. I can understand all that, since I'm career-driven too. But I don't want him to shut out the possibility of something happening later, just because he's under stress now. I also get the impression he's been hurt in the past, but I don't know the whole story yet.

Any suggestions on what I can do? Other than continue to be his friend and colleague, which I will do regardless. If it's meant to be, it will be. I'd just like to help it along if I can. :)

Nevermore

Unread post by Nevermore » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:35 pm

I've been working on a honey jar and while the pink candle was burning my daughter blew it out whitout even asking. Should I begin a new one or there is a way to save this one? Thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:40 pm

You can save this one. You can sage the area while petitioning and/or praying, than relight with a petition or prayer. To avoid this from happening in the future, when you live with others or vice-versa, you may want to do one of two things...(1) tell your family or friends, do not touch your personal items, no matter what, or (2) do your work in a private area and put it away out of sight of others. Its your call.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Nevermore

Unread post by Nevermore » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Thank you jwmcclin. I will make sure to lock the room every time I step out, just in case.

SmokeyQuartz

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:31 am

I have been reading this entire thread for 5 days now :)

I have two questions, if I may. Thank you for your time in advance.

I began a honey jar to sweeten my husband of almost nine years. He's been quite distant and we both have been going through some trying times. We have both said things that have hurt one another. I'd like to help bring us closer together and find the passion we once had. We both love one another very much but, he said sometimes he feels so stressed out, feels that he has failed me, and has thought about leaving because maybe it would be for the best. Although he has said he does not want to leave and will not. I feel fearful of losing him and growing apart. I feel that stress creates this division. We are having money problems too, which has caused us both to be on edge.

I began this honey jar on Monday of this week. I made this jar myself. I did every single thing correctly, however I worry that I may have made two mistakes, and it's bothering me.

First, I only put in his public hair, and not a hair of mine to match his. I did however put in a cloth that had fresh semen on it with my menstrual blood, and a paper with his signature on it.

Second, when I made my jar I used a big mason jar. I could only afford a small amount of honey so I poured all of this into this jar. When I pushed my petition pack into the honey with my fingers, I sunk it down into the honey but then the paper rose up a bit in the honey and now half of it is sticking out of the honey. I worry that the spell will only work half way if the paper is out of the honey half way. I thought about transferring into a tall baby food jar to accommodate the smaller amount of honey.

My questions are,

Do I need to be concerned that I did not match a hair of mine to his? Or will the cloth with our personal concerns together suffice?

Should I transfer this spell into a smaller jar so that the paper will be sunk into the honey? Does the paper need to be sunk beneath the honey all the way?

Thank you so much. Again, I do appreciate your time.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Since you do have one set of matching concerns, I wouldn't worry. However, you are free to add one of your own pubic hairs to the mix to have a second set of matching concerns.

I would add some more honey so that the paper is completely submerged within it.

Since it seems that stress is the main factor causing the distance right now, why not get some Peace Water to sprinkle around the house, and get some Peaceful Home & Tranquility incense to burn. You could also get those same condition bath salts and use them to wash the floors down. That will help bring a calm and peaceful atmosphere to your home.

You could also add a pinch of love/passion bath salts to the rinse cycle whenever you do the bedsheets, so that your marriage bed will be dressed! You could use Marriage and Fires of Love to bless and strengthen your marriage bond, and bring some renewed physical passion to things.

Of course, if you need to seek some financial planning counselling to help with the finances - do so. And you may also wish to seek some short-term marriage counselling to help you navigate through this stressful period.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

SmokeyQuartz

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Thank you so much Devi. These are some great suggestions.

The only problem is that I don't have money to buy more honey, but I intuitively feel I must keep things going. Would it break the spell if I were to transfer to a smaller jar where the honey fills it up more?

Thank you again!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:27 am

Around here a half-pint of honey retails for $5.00 -- but, okay, you don't have money to buy honey. Then use sugar, it's cheaper, between 50 cents and 75 cents per pound, depending on how many pounds you buy.

You know, i'd even bet you already have some sugar in the house -- which means it is free!

No sugar in the house? -- okay, go out to a coffee shop and get a free sugar packet -- and put the items in the sugar packet.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

SmokeyQuartz

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:24 am

Thank you Catherine! I do have sugar. I ended up pouring sugar in with the honey. I meditated about this before hand and got a 'yes' that this would be fine. I'm hoping this will do.

moongoddess

Unread post by moongoddess » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Does a honey jar always work? i mean does a honey jar even turn a situation worse? if your not working the honey jar and just sits on the shelf does it mean i have killed it or it wont work at all? as i had someone do me a honey jar it been about 3 weeks, to get my boyfriend to be more attentive pay more attention and be nicer, but he was still abit mean, one day he was always smiling at me what felt nice, and now he broke up with me 2 weeks ago, not heard nothing all week, am i doing something wrong? i need advise on this.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:44 pm

You've had two readings from two separate people, I suggest that you follow those.

Honey jars will not make a situation worse, they are sweetening. However like all magical work they are not guarenteed to work. Your issues like much deeper, though.

moongoddess

Unread post by moongoddess » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:16 am

I said do they make a situation worse! I know its a sweetening thats what I was after for him to be sweeter towards me......... I was asking advise on if you dont work a honey jar does it kill it?? can anyone answer this.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:42 am

moongoddess wrote:I said do they make a situation worse!
As ConjureMan said, indeed as has been said in this very thread before, no a honey jar will not somehow make a situation worse.
moongoddess wrote:I was asking advise on if you dont work a honey jar does it kill it?? can anyone answer this.
I was taught that they won't be killed, but my teacher said that if you don't work them they can "fall asleep". There affects may weaken. Tho this is not always the case.
HRCC Student #1559

moongoddess

Unread post by moongoddess » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:00 am

Well I wrote my own petition under it, been trying to think positive, but I had no signs? one day he kept smiling at me what was odd, i thought maybe it working, but after that things just got worse.

wlightninglady1

Unread post by wlightninglady1 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:40 am

Hello,just a quick question, I read the post of a lid popping off a honey jar,but it was for a breakup. I have a honey jar but it is to sweeten the universe towards me since I have such rotten luck.I lit a candle on it and at the very end when it was just the wick burning the lid popped right off onto the counter and I had to distinguish the flame since it also landed on the counter.So I was just wondering would that also be resistence? I have had the honey jar for almost 3 weeks now.Also there is a burned black X on the top of the lid.
Thank you Saint Expedite for everything you have done for me and continue to do for all.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Since you obviously didn't bother to read my reponse to you, i'll quote myself "Honey jars will not make a situation worse, they are sweetening." Can't be any more direct in answering your question.

If aren't going to bother reading the responses we write, bother listening to what we say, or taking the time to read through the threads so you gain even a basic understanding of this tradition then what hope have you of using conjure in your situation.

deep_waters79
HRCC Student

Unread post by deep_waters79 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:35 pm

I was going to do a honey jar spell for the purpose of getting back together/reconcile.

1)
My first question is do more personal concerns make it stronger? I have her hair, a photo of us happy, a piece of worn clothing. Should I add all the personal concerns I have or just our hair?

2) If I should add the the personal concerns I have. Do I lay them all on the name paper with the herbs then fold it all up (and is there a certain order)??

3) Lastly, as far as herbs goes I have Lavender, an herbal mixture [from another company], lovage root, gentian root and I could get rose petals (although I could see some in the [other company's] mixture). Again, should I add all of this?

4)
Anything I absolutely need besides all I listed?

Thanks so much!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:43 pm

thewarning,

1)
No. More does not make it stronger, but more INTIMATE makes it stronger. You can use the back of the phioto for your petition paper if you wish. Putting clothing in a honey jar is very unusual. The idea is to make a neat little packet, not a laundry bin full of honey.

2)
You may lay them in the paper and fold it toward you. If i were you, i would get a ten minute $10.00) personal consultation via telephone with one of the readers at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers who offers this service. For $10.00 (paid via Paypal) you would get the kind of one-on-one teaching that no amount of typed instructions can explain.

3)
I hope that you are aware that this is the Lucky Mojo Forum. Your herb list is fine, depending on your intentions, but you also asked about a product made by another company. We cannot and will not advise you on products from other suppliers. Go to their forum, if they have one, and ask them how to use their spiritual supplies, and i am sure they will help you. I'm not offended that you asked me for help with some other company's supplies, but i have no idea what's in the product that you named and i also don't care to use my forum to promote some other company's stuff. Using out products, i would dress the petition paper with Reconciliation Oil and also place two Balm of Gilead Buds in the packet, and dress the candle with the same oil. You can read about Balm of Gilead Buds and order them here:

http://www.herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

4)
You need to pray and focus your attention on the desired outcome as you perform every step of the work, which you did not mention, so i don;t know if that's on your agenda or not. There is usually a little statement made as you place the items into the honey jar, along the lines of, "As honey is sweet to me, so will So-and-So be sweet to me and reconcile our differences [or whatever it is that you wish]."

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:50 pm

I would use the hair. Out of all of those personal concerns the hair is the strongest link to her. I would include your hair and her hair in between the photo of you and her and fold the paper towards you turn the paper and fold towards you again. Or you can fold the hairs into the name paper and then fold the photo over the name paper. It would make a little packet of concerns.

You can include herbs inside the packet or put them directly inside the honey jar.

If you are trying reconcile you are definitely going to want balm of gilead, or you could just get the love mixture of herbs, and add in the balm of gilead

http://www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

mistressalize

Unread post by mistressalize » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:42 am

Hi

I have never worked a hoodoo spell. So I'm new, very new in fact :) . I have made wicca spells before so I'm not a complete virgin to the occult.

I would like some help with a honey jar spell to obtain child support. There isn't a lot of information to go around with this spell, I have read the lucky mojo website for it yet I am a bit confused.

I have a piece of paper with the child's dad handwriting, it's very old, but that's all I have from him, will this work?

Also when doing the writing around the eyes can I lift the pen or not?

Any other advice that you have would be much appreciated, thank you.

In light and peace

MA x

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:13 am

I'll assume you're doing a Court Case honey jar for this? In that case you want to sweeten the judge to YOU, not your baby's father. So use your concerns along with what you can get of the judge (picture, name, and DOB perhaps): http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

I would use the green devil Pay Me spell on the father. Use what concerns you do have, but I would also include a picture, along with his full birth name, and date of birth and load those into the devil candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mistressalize

Unread post by mistressalize » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:07 am

Devi Spring wrote:I'll assume you're doing a Court Case honey jar for this? In that case you want to sweeten the judge to YOU, not your baby's father. So use your concerns along with what you can get of the judge (picture, name, and DOB perhaps): http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

I would use the green devil Pay Me spell on the father. Use what concerns you do have, but I would also include a picture, along with his full birth name, and date of birth and load those into the devil candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Thanks for your advice. No, the spell is directly to him. The law in UK doesn't allow court cases for child support, we have an agency and even that agency gave up on my case so I need him to see his child more regularly and help me pay for expenses and other things towards my child that he hasn't done in 4 years!!

I wasn't sure if I could use a picture as that is the easiest concern to get.

Thanks again xx

MA xx

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 pm

If he hasn't paid support in four years and there is no court to make him do so, you might be better off doing some general money work instead. Do the Pay Me spell, then let it go. Concentrate on attracting money in other ways through a better job, a business, etc. with Wealthy Way, Money Drawing, Prosperity, Lodestone, and Attraction.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:38 pm

The laws vary from state to state, but there can be consequences or ways for you to get the money even far in the future. You need to get a court order first, and most likely you can garnish his wages even years from now for back pay.

My cousin now 22 yrs old is still getting back pay from her father. But I would pursue through the courts if you have already.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:54 pm

I'm traveling out of the country for a week but I've been working a honey jar for a while, currently three candles a week. Is it going to seriously hurt me that I'm not able to put these candles on the jar for a week? Should I maybe put a 7 day red candle next to it to last while I'm gone?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”