Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Look Me Over Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
danger

Look Me Over Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by danger » Tue May 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Has anyone had success with the fixed Look Me Over candles?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Look Me Over

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 04, 2010 12:46 pm

I have good results with the oil consistently if that helps.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Look Me Over

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Yes.

CAN-GLS-LOOK
Look Me Over Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

piscesgirl

Look Me Over

Unread post by piscesgirl » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:21 pm

danger,

What kind of a candle can you use (LOOK ME OVER)?

invizweb

Look Me Over Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by invizweb » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Hello all. I am new to candle magic, and attempted a ritual with a female image candle, in which I dressed the candle breasts down to the base with homemade Look Me Over Oil. However, after burning the candle from 7:30 PM until 11:52 PM, only the head is gone and the rest of the body is still intact. Can someone remedy this slow burning?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Look Me Over Candle issue - slow burn, etc

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Welcome to the forum invizweb. Candle burns are result of many factors including the type of candle and how it was made. Lucky Mojo has a website that discusses various candle divinations found here http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:31 pm

invizweb, welcome to the forum. Please check out the link given by jwmcclin to help understand the signs you may be receiving from your candle burn.

This forum also is specifically a product forum for Lucky Mojo spiritual products. We are unable to comment on any homemade or competitor-made products.

However, please check the link given and you may find your answer. Should you have a question about Lucky Mojo products please do not hesitate to ask.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

invizweb

Unread post by invizweb » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:44 am

sorry. Move this post into the "Ask for Help" section, please.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:40 am

Thank you invizweb for your consideration, however, this post is appropriate for this section, it specifically deals with candles. If you were asking about general advice on which candle to use, we would move it. Again thanks for looking out. Hey you have posted two times and already helping us see how things work out? We can all help each other here in the forums.

danger

Look Me Over Candle & ....

Unread post by danger » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi! I currently have a box of fixed Look Me Over candles that I plan to burn all the way until Christmas. I want to burn another type of candle next to it to possibly bring me a little more than just attention from men.

These are some of the oils I already have: Look Me Over, Attraction, Kiss Me Now, Fast Luck, Come To Me, Bewitching & Follow Me Boy.

I would like to know, what color candle and oil would be best for me to burn beside the Look Me Over candle?

Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Look Me Over Candle & ....

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:03 pm

danger, its about what you want from men.
Attention (Follow Me Boy http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html) and/or Bewitching
Love (Love Me http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-love-me.html)
Sex (Kiss Me Now http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-kiss-me-now.html) and/or Fast Luck
Money (Cleo May http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-cleo-may.html)

Read more about candle symbolism here http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour

NO Conjure Virgin

Look Me Over Vigil Light Vs Red Image Female Candle

Unread post by NO Conjure Virgin » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:53 pm

I Wanted to know if i could use the look me over spell thats recommend to use with the red female image candle but instead use a look me over vigil light that's already fixed.

I'm interested in using the love/money spell wich you substitute a crisp dollar bill for a piece of paper. And also the spell to atract a specific males attention so im wondering if i can atract both things with using the fixed look me over vigil light instead of using the red image female candle plus the supplies you have to use with the red image female candle.

I've already read all the look me over web page links that apply to lucky mojo look me over products also to atract a certain males attention with look me over candle should i write the name and other information for that person 9 times or just their name once i usually write the name paper once instead of using name 9 times but the spell info says to write 9 times..

Just need to know wich is best....? THANK YOU! =)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Look Me Over Vigil Light Vs Red Image Female Candle

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Yes you can use a fixed look me over vigil light. The crisp dollar bill is used if you want to attract a wealthy rich man. So if that is what you want then yes you can do that.

But if you are trying to attract specific mans attention, but he is not rich then eh...thats probably not going to work. However, if you want to state something like "Single rich men" then you can do that if you just want to attract no one in particular..

Now if you want to attract the attention of a specific man you are going to write their name 9 times on the paper.

So you are going to get a fixed vigil light for look me over, and then put the name paper under the vigil light

Remember the look me over is to get attention, and attract certain type of man or group of men to you, but does not really emphasizing on the love. Once you find the man you want, if you choose then you can back it up with more love work such as through come to me, fire of love, and love me products.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

NO Conjure Virgin

Unread post by NO Conjure Virgin » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Starsinthesky7, THANK YOU! I already have my look me over vigil lights so im going to work on both spells. And thank you for your reply.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Image candles are used when you want a particular focus, or a visual symbol, for example, the female image candle can be used with a picture attached for reference. Some practitioners may use image candles when working on a particular person; the image candle can be dressed with the Love Me over oil and fixed to represent the person as a doll baby, get the picture?

mjpierce24
Look Me Over Candle-Amazing

Unread post by mjpierce24 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:27 am

Hi everyone. I just thought I would stop by to tell you what has happened in my life since purchasing the Look Me Over candle. Initially, I was a little skeptical when I bought it. I had been reading a little on Hoodoo and wasn't sure if it actually works, but thought I'd give it a try. Well, for the purposes of anonymity as I tell my story, lets just call the person I wanted to look me over "Mister S."

My wish of him to look me over is a bit different than most people, as he lives no where near me, and is only available to talk online (Twitter). He is a celebrity of sorts and has a ton of followers. Never in a million years did I think he'd notice me..When I got the candle, I held off on lighting it. I do a lot of my work according to the moon phases, and I wanted to wait until the moon was waxing, and also for a Friday to come so I could light it in the hour of Venus. So I lit it on a Friday around 10pm. I had placed my petition under the candle, specifying what I wanted. Over the weekend, the candle burned pretty well, nothing from Mister S yet. Monday morning, I got a message on my cell phone. Opened it, and discovered Mister S was now following me on Twitter! Really??? Out of the 20,000 followers he has, he actually noticed me. So, I said wow, could it be the candle?? In my petition I indicated I wanted him to speak to me more, notice me more-celebrity or not I want him. Sure enough, we started sending messages back and forth. Then...he sent me a private message when I was sick, blowing me kisses and showing much more interest than I actually thought he would. This went on for about 5 days-then I noticed the candle was finished. I immediately ordered the Come To Me candle, figuring I'd light something a little more geared towards what I specifically wanted. I had been talking about visiting where he lives for a small concert he was having. I didn't think he had paid any attention, since he didn't comment on it and was busy that day. Well..The first day I lit the Come To Me candle (the same as the previous one, on a Friday, in the hour of Venus) he blew me kisses, and says he can't wait to see me when I come!! The candle has recently finished burning, and I will be attending the concert in 3 weeks. I can't beleive I actually saw the progress that I did, especially since the guy I want is a celebrity. I had my doubts, even though he's just as human as anyone else. So thank you very much Lucky Mojo. This should let everyone know that this actually WORKS no matter WHO it is you want. I will be posting again after I come back from the concert ;)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Look Me Over Candle-Amazing

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:25 am

Hey thanks for the kind words! Lucky Mojo vigil candles really are top notch, I have sat and watched them get made by the dedicated staff many times and the inside and outside of MISC always looks so magical with the candles burning--especially in the evening and at dusk. For folks who don't know what we are talking about, I recommend that you read this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#vigil
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:36 am

Love these testimonies! An example of planning and working toward your goal.

mjpierce24

Unread post by mjpierce24 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:02 am

Hello again! I was away for quite some time, and didn't get a chance to post an update of my story. Well, I went to the concert to see "Mister S". To my surprise, he was so sweet and very affectionate. I took pictures with him, and as he was leaving, he made sure to say goodbye to me-and waited for me to respond! It was AWESOME. This was about 3 months ago. Since then, he and I continue to talk on Twitter, and he continues to send me private messages and makes little flirtatious remarks lol. So, I definitely know i'll have to keep working on this one to get where I'd like to be with him. But I'm a true believer that Lucky Mojo's products work, and I will remain a customer.

Thanks again guys!

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:11 am

GO MJ GO MJ!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Look Me Over Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 am

The Look Me Over vigil candle is very useful when you are going out of the house and wish to be seen, as it is safer to burn unattended than a free-standing candle would be. You still need to use basic fire safety, of course, but most people would never leave a figural candle unattended, while they might leave a glass encased candle burning in a safe place while they were out.

Here is what the Look Me Over Candle looks like -- and you can order by clicking the blue Add to Cart button right here in the forum.

CAN-GLS-LOOK
Look Me Over Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

emu81684
Re: Look Me Over Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by emu81684 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:27 pm

I just want to say right now how wonderful this candle truly is.

My situation was this, I was working on one person in particular, a man I have a great deal in common with and I wanted to 'broaden' the relationship. The work I was doing (with LM products) was fruitful and wonderful. I was seeing great results, but unfortunately, I began to slack. I relaxed the work I was doing because I thought I had the footing I didn't and he began to slip away again. My fault entirely. It just goes to show that if you put the energy into your work, you'll get what you want, but if you don't you won't. Classic example.

Well, after reading one poster's results, I ordered a pair. (I like to have a second usually as a just in case). I began burning my candle this morning at 7am in the hour of Venus and with the rising sun. Here it is 4 in the afternoon and I've already seen a spark of attention from him. Until now, emails and the like had gone unnoticed and un-replied to, but today BAM! Response. It's small, but the candle's only been burning a few hours so I have high hopes.

In short, believe in your work. Continue with it even if you think you don't need to, and trust LM products because they are amazing. This candle is so wonderful. I love it.

Thank you Cat and everyone else involved with this company!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:43 am

emu81684: Thank you for sharing that positive experience with us. I always know that my work is humming right along when something happens, *WHAM* just like that, shortly after lighting them. It is as though all of that force was just waiting to skyrocket out of captivity! :)

Great to hear of your success with the candles.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:21 am

If I'm applying for a job position where there are many other applicants, can I use Look Me Over to improve my chances? Or is this simply for love encounters?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Hello, Lucky,

YES! You can definitely use Look Me over. That's a terrific idea!

Also, have you looked at these pages?

www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

itgirl92

Unread post by itgirl92 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:47 pm

So I was planning to do a Look Me Over spell with a Lodestone, a red woman figural candle, Look Me Over oil, Look Me Over sachet powder, Look Me Over bath crystals, Look Me Over incense, and Magnetic Sand to draw the attention of someone specific.

I don't have the red figural candle, but I do have a Look Me Over vigil candle which I'm going to use instead.

However, I just noticed that my Lucky Mojo order I was so excited to get did not have the Look Me Over oil in it. Since the vigil candle has already been fixed, I should still be able to perform this spell as successfully even without the Look Me Over oil right? I won't be able to dress the Lodestone with the oil, but I have the sachet powder. Could I use a Come to Me oil just as effectively on the Lodestone in this spell do you think?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:00 pm

Hi Itgirl92,

You can still work your vigil since it's been dressed. But if you want the rest of your spell to get you attention, you should work it with Look Me Over oil, not another one otherwise you're confusing your intent.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LuxVeritasDeusCC

Unread post by LuxVeritasDeusCC » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:31 am

Can it work on friendships, too? I like to seek a stronger friendship bond before moving to love.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello, LuxVeritasDeusCC,

yes, it can!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”