Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

parcae777

Re: Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Unread post by parcae777 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:26 pm

A friend of mine has asked for assistance in selling their home. Any ideas tips or anything would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:09 pm

The St. Jospheh Real Estate Spell Kit would be a good place to start:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

candis

Unread post by candis » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Miss cat suggested earlier that after the house has been cleaned, to dress it with

House Blessing Oil, Money House Blessing Oil, and Money Drawing Oil.

My problem is that I am not even getting any "lookers." Would you suggest the following oils in the diffuser to attract buyers --

Attraction, Look Me Over, Crown of Success, Fast Luck

Also, should I burn a yellow candle with the petition "sell my house quickly"?

Thanks.

hummingbird

Unread post by hummingbird » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:34 am

Hello,

Is it possible to tie down a property that I wish to purchase?? It's an unfinished home that has been forclosed so I am able to visit and do onsite work. I want to purchase it but it must be a cash deal due to it being an unfinished home. So, I need a little time to pull together the funds to purchase it.......hence the reason I want to tie it down. I don't want someone else purchasing the house. If tying the house down isn't a good idea, any other suggestions??

Thank you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Candis,

I recommend that you simply add Look Me Over to the list Miss cat gave, so that it reads:

Look Me Over Oil, House Blessing Oil, Money House Blessing Oil, and Money Drawing Oil.

A yellow candle would be fine, as is your petition.

===========

Hummingbird,

Dust your escrow papers with Attraction powders, place your agent and and the person selling the home in a honey jar with you to make them sweet to you and more inclined to favor you above others.

You can also work with I Can, You Can't products if there are others competing for this house.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

hummingbird

Unread post by hummingbird » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Thank you. I have "I can, you can't" annointing oil but I do not know how to use it. The page for spells and prayers for "I can, you can't" is coming up as an error for me. How do I work with "I can, you can't" oil?? Thank you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:33 pm

I Can, You Cant can really help in contests. If you and another person are fighting for this piece of property, sweeten the sellers to you, while burning I Can, You Can't candles (purple candle dressed and carved) while praying that the other person be unable to succeed, unable to make offers, gather the paperwork, while you are able to do all of these.

You can also lay out powders for that rival while stating, "So and So you are unable to make an offer on this house, you are unable to get your act together, you are unable to compete with me, because I can do what you can't." or something to that effect.

While this is an overview of I Can You Can't products, I think your true aim should be in sweetening and attracting work done towards the sellers. You want them to favor you above all others.

Good luck.

RedRose

Unread post by RedRose » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:46 pm

I really need a new house I always get so far and someone snatches it from under my noes or something happens that I dont go beyond just viewing the place I really need a bigger home and its annoying me because I really need to move but nothing comes up, but when something comes up it slips from my grip. Is there anything I can do Im NOT good with candle work as my concentration is not very good in that department. Any suggestion

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Well you have a few options available, but the most suitable to your needs especially if you are not good at concentrating is having someone do the work for you.

You can have a professional look into the matter at www.readersandrootworkers.org

The second option would be to have Missionary Independent set lights for you. These lights are candles set by those who have the concentration and focus to do this type of work and they can be of assistance to you.

Good luck.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Here is the link (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html) to have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set lights for you. They will set dressed and prepared candles at the cost of $17.00 each. This includes the mailing of a candle report or you have the option to have the report emailed.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:31 am

I would start out with a road opener, and then I would order an attraction candle, and petition it through the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church link that Jwmcclin just gave you above. I would send a petition to lucky mojo with specifics you are looking for in a house. For example, you would like the house to have 4 bedrooms, but in Beverly hills, and so on. I wouldnt make it TOO specific, but just enough. OR you can just simply say attract me to a vacant house for rent, or to buy.

I would follow this up with some crown of success to help with the success of getting a house. In addition, you might want to call the shop and see if they will be able to get an I can you can't candle on the altar for you which will help you beat out the competition to get a house.

Now you need to look at the reasons why you are not able to get the house. Do you not have good credit? Do you not come with enough money down? I mean you need to evaluate things like that.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:41 am

You can also petition Our Lady of Loretto to help you in finding an appropriate house, as that is part of what she does.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:10 am

Hey peeps,
my house is on sale. Jus wondering if ders anything i can do to aid the selling of it faster.

I have a couple of oils n sachets in hand:
Oils: Crown of Success, Money Drawing, Steady work, cleo may, essence of bend over, n few love drawing oils
sachets. Crown of success, money drawing, steady work

the agent is gona hav a house open on sunday, is der anything i cud put on to aid the selling faster wid gd price of coz?

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:57 am

I used St joseph statue in my other home and it help me sale my house right away . :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:27 pm

You can ask LM to set lights for you considering the agent is having open house this Sunday. Candle Services http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Read further about Saint Joseph Real Estate Spell Kit http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

RedRose

Unread post by RedRose » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 pm

thanks.

Donnalee2

Unread post by Donnalee2 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:08 am

Dear Red Rose, A niffty trick also is find a picture Of a house you love dress the pic with Saint Joseph oil pray for his help to seek out & find your perfect affordable home. place the pic on your altar & light a St. Joseph glass encased dressed LM candle & let it go to work. If you dont have a glass encased dress a taper with oil. I have had very good results with St. Joseph. You said you are not good in this department, Our Saints stand ready to help. Just ask, come to them humble let them take care of the work they know your heart. As with any request I give a offering with or without results as a thank you. Always remember " ask and ye shall receive "
donnalee G #1569

EavanStar
HRCC Student

Unread post by EavanStar » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:39 am

I have a fixed St. Joseph candle on the way. Id like to sell my home in the next few months. :D Any advice on what I can or should use in conjunction? I know about using a St. Joseph Statue, buried and facing East (i think). I was thinking of an orange candle and van van (to remove obstacles) or green candle and crown of success (to get a fair price)? Are other things even necessary or should I keep it simple and simply petition St. Joesph?

Thank you all for any advice.
~Eavan *
Student #1655

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:27 am

You are on the right track. Did you order the spell kit? (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html) Everything you will need is included. A road opener candle to remove obstacles or a crown of success for success in your endeavor is definitely a plus! Good Luck!.

EavanStar
HRCC Student

Unread post by EavanStar » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:39 am

Doh! I read that page earlier and it completely escaped me that there was a complete spell kit.... >.<

I have an order on the way already. Ill see what I can do with what I have so far. Thanks so much!
~Eavan *
Student #1655

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 pm

ok; good luck in your work.

cougar

Unread post by cougar » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Hello

I will be working as a sales rep or "birddog" with a firm that specializes in buying and flipping distressed/foreclosures, short sales, etc. you name it. what i will be doing is basically learning the business, then eventually finding and selling such properties. I will be using my laptop as one of my tools as will to find them. Any advice on what I should have to find such properties and making sales/commissions with great success? I believe I read somewhere about using St. Joseph for RE ventures? What other ideas would you recommend? Please help, any advice greatly appreciated!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Saint Joseph is a great Saint to work with in real estate investments. (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html) I would include Crown of Success and Road opener to clear away obstacles and to have success in the business. The spell kit has everything you will need but as a real estate agent, I would keep the small status readily available, LM sells them for 3.50 each.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:57 am

Hi cougar,
I agree with jwcclin that crown of success would probably be a good idea for you to use. You can dress the laptop with a small amount of oil. Also you might want to combine it with Prosperity oil and Steady work oil. You can also get the Attraction spell kit, it comes with all the Attraction line of products and a complete description of a seven day lodestone ritual to draw anything you want towards you.

2jazzy

Unread post by 2jazzy » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:30 pm

What would be something that can be done to assist in the getting of a morgatge and home, car and business that you want...Also i have tried many things for the return of a ex..I have purchased Cat's book but i see no movement. Many readers have given me different answers on suggestions on where to take this. Is there anything else that I can try before I give up.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi 2jazzy:

For the money issues, you want to work with Money Drawing products and Money Stay With Me. Using those products to help you hang on to the money you have AND attract new money to you to build up to your goals is key.

As for returning your ex to you, what did the readers say? Did you get a reading from an AIRR reader? Those folks are over at http://www.readersandrootworkers.com. If they said that there's a good chance that your ex can come back to you, you can try a Reconciliation kit from the LM store; it has all the supplies in it to do a working on your ex.

-Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

2jazzy

Unread post by 2jazzy » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:39 am

Thanks so much. I have I also have a read with way too many
people LOL and I've gotten some heal yourself with the majority of he is coming back. I will do the money mojo and other money drawing products.
Thank you Aagain so much

2jazzy

Unread post by 2jazzy » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:39 am

Hi I am currently in the process of organizing and getting my credit repaired to purchase a home.and another family vehicle. Is there any suggestions on things I could do inorder to gain "favor" when applying for the credit needed" I have already walked the property and claimed it just want to know is there anything else..

Thanks for all your help and wisdom!

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:57 am

Hi, I am just starting out too, so keep that in mind. I would try road opener oil on candles to clear the way for myself. Attraction and Crown of Success would be the next two products I would use in this -- attraction for face to face meetings(you could bathe in it beforehand or apply the oil or powders as you feel lead) and the crown of success on either dressed candles or sprinkled on documents. I am working on my first mojo bag for a different situation and I really believe it will help. You might try either purchasing one for this matter premade or using the products in the catalogue to make one yourself. Good luck :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:29 pm

A honey jar for the person or business entity you want to get credit from will go a long way, especially if you add Five Finger Grass which is aimed at getting people to grant you favors.

gladstar

Unread post by gladstar » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:49 pm

I recently discovered that I will need to move in near future. I have the money workings in place, but I want to make sure I get the home that is just right. I am considering performing the attraction spell described here: http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Can anyone offer tips on personalizing this particular spell? I want to include certain things in the petition such as good schools, affordable, won't need to move again, etc. Also, is there a spell that is more suitable for this than the attraction spell? Thanks in advance.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:57 pm

I would have recommended the attraction spell. I would write down a list of things that the most important to you. And as having not to move again well that is dependent on why you had to move in the 1st place. You are going to have to address that issue. But I would use railroad spikes, and/or square nails once you have found this home so that you stay in it.

gladstar

Unread post by gladstar » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:06 am

I am having to move because the county redistricted (is that even a word?) the schools, and my kids are slated to go to one of the worst schools in the state. I am also looking for a needle in a haystack, because the vast majority of the homes in the good districts are well out of my price range. Do you recommend doing a petition paper with the desirable attributes along with the magazine pictures, or instead of the magazine pictures? I'm not sure that magazine pictures are wholly appropriate in this particular situation. Thanks for your reply!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:38 am

I am not sure if this is possible where you live. But usually you can petition the district so your child can stay at the school they are at. You may want to do a honey jar for that to sweet them up to keep your child where you are at.

Well I wouldn't be too specific to the point that this home you are looking for is impossible to find. So I would state the price range as in the rent or mortgage, good schools, and whatever else. I would find pictures of actual homes you wanted. If you knew there were a few specific homes that you wanted, then put this under your lodestone while you are feeding it.

Another thing you can do is petition Saint Joseph if you work with saints. Ask him to help you find a home with the characteristics that you desire.

gladstar

Unread post by gladstar » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Unfortunately, my children's school will be closed at the end of this year.

I have just started to do some work with the saints, and have really enjoyed it and had great results. I will definitely give St. Joseph a go. Can I do this in conjunction with the attraction spell, or is that just throwing too much at it? I'm sorry for all the questions, but I'm kind of new at this.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:05 am

Yes you can do both at the same time.

www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

LaMarquise

Unread post by LaMarquise » Wed May 04, 2011 8:56 am

There's a fantastic piece of property in my neighborhood that I really want. I feel drawn to it in that "permanent home" sort of way. It's for sale right now, but unfortunately I'm not going to have the resources to buy it for at least a few years. The house on it is old and run-down; whoever buys it will probably start over. This is part of my attraction to it, sort of a blank slate if you will.

Are there any spells I can work on this property to keep it open until I'm ready, or even to make sure whoever does buy it doesn't do much to it? Or should I let go?

FYI: I do have easy access to it through an improperly secured gate and a lot of people in the neighborhood let their dogs in there to run on weekends. It's also very dark and easy to be sneaky in our little street, and most people are in bed early.
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.

LaMarquise

Unread post by LaMarquise » Sat May 07, 2011 8:12 am

My poor lonely thread :(

I'm considering nailing down the corners of the property with railroad spikes dressed in I Can, You Can't and marking them with urine and menstruum. (all four corners are brushy and wooded so the agent or buyers wouldn't notice them.) Would it also be beneficial to scatter some Hot Foot Powder in the places buyers would most likely walk?
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat May 07, 2011 4:37 pm

You can always start a Lodestone drawing spell to "draw" that property to you, or the resources needed to purchase the property (the cash, a good bank loan, etc.). You can get a complete Lodestone kit from Lucky Mojo; you can take a picture of the property and use that under the lodestone so the Lodestone "draws" it to you through magnetic force.

Here's a link to the LM page on Lodestones in general:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

and here's the link to the Lodestone Spell Kit page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lodestone.html

Good luck!
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

LaMarquise

Unread post by LaMarquise » Sat May 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll add one to my June order. :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 07, 2011 10:35 pm

You can ask LM to set lights for you until your kit arrives to keep heat on the situation.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat May 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Something I've been taught: photoshop yourself into the picture of that dream property of yours, to be used with the trained lodestone plus other things at the altar.
HRCC Graduate #1610

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Great recommendation cabriellenil...

rivahcat
Newly Registered

Unread post by rivahcat » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Ever since I divorced my 2nd husband (which cost me everything that the 1st late husband left me), I've been stuck in a crummy apartment. The neighborhood is nice, my neighbors are nice, it's convenient to lots of places--but it has no room and no amenities such as washer/dryer. I've applied numerous times at other apartments and houses, only to be turned down. I feel stuck, unable to move.

My father passed away last September, leaving me and my brother some money, stocks, and the 2-acre plot and house he lived in, and my brother and I are wanting to subdivide the property so that I can build a house and be near him.

I just don't know which direction to go in, and I feel so completely blocked in all directions.

Does anyone have any ideas for work which will get me into my own home again? I know St. Joseph helps you SELL your house, but I don't think he helps with finding one (I could be wrong). I need something that I can carry on my person, because I can't burn candles or incense due to my partner's allergies (which is frustrating, because I've successfully worked in the past with candles).

Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you in advance, and blessed be!

MsP

Unread post by MsP » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:19 pm

Hello once again,
Im interested in sending out proposals for investment property to take over, lease then own what are some good products? i was thinking crown of success,look me over, prosperity. any other suggestions?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Saint Joseph is traditionally petitioned for real estate matters (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Dress all proposals with powders most mentioned above and also include Attraction:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Good luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

MamaRuby

Unread post by MamaRuby » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm in love with a property in my town, I first noticed it over 2 years ago and I have watched while the price dropped from almost 500,000 to 195,000, where it is now. I am a young single mother, I'm very financially strapped most of the time and could not qualify for a loan or make a down payment right now. I really feel like this is the place for us, however, and I can't just sit around and do nothing! I know it's a long shot, but I'd love to know if anyone is aware of a spell I could do to mark the place as mine, to make no one else want to buy it and/or make it come into my possession somehow. Oh, and the house is open (no one cares about it but me!), so I have total access to the property. Any advice is welcomed and appreciated!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:30 am

Well first off you need to get yourself financially situated. You obviously need money to get a home. So you need to start saving.

I would get some money drawing work and money stay with me work going

www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

I would make an altar space with a picture of this house working with the above for money, and then getting some attraction work going as well.

Since you have open access to the house, you can buy either square nails or rail road spikes. Keep the home nailed down until you are hopefully able to get the home.

http://herb-magic.com/nails-square-cut.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/railroad-spike.html

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:30 am

You could try working with St. Joseph. Order a Real Estate spell kit which includes products for petitioning him.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

miriam

Unread post by miriam » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Just putting this out there: but properties have personalities too. See if you can also get a reading to see if this is right for you: ie will this be the home you are dreaming off or will it become a millstone round your neck even if you buy it?

Leave yourself open and accepting for the best home home for you when you pray /petition for a home...just my 2 cents, cuz i found it out the hard way :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:32 am

St Joseph is great for selling and purchasing homes, several of my friends have petitioned him for these purposes with success. Definetly work on your finances so you can afford the home and get the loan. Sounds like this house is a forclosure as the price drop is soo big and as you stated no one cares for it. With forclosures you can offer a price, often its below market value, If they want 195k id offer a modest 150k. When ready you can use a honey jar to sweeten the bank to your loan. Good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Joann Lee
HRCC Student

Unread post by Joann Lee » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:22 am

I am Protestant and don't deal with Catholic church saints. Any alternatives for real estate?
HRCC Student #1730

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:29 am

Joann Lee, Joseph is a carpenter in the Bible, so as a Protestant, feel free to petition him. If you choose not to, Prosperity or Wealthy Way products would be good choices in dealing with real estate.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:44 am

During the radio show one or two weeks ago, there was a suggestion in the chat by Donnalee (I think) to use the dirt from the property in your work. I think she said you could mix some of it in the incense.

afsaneh
Newly Registered

Unread post by afsaneh » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:17 pm

Please help me with sale my house, I am desperate, mortgage is so high, my partner was a total loser and a crook, I am responsible for a baby and have to sell the house to be able to take care better of this baby .

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Welcome to the forum afsaneh. Saint Joseph is often petitioned for his help in selling a home. http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:13 pm

I would get the real estate spell kit which works with saint joseph.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

I would add fast luck as well.

www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:51 pm

I am trying to sell my house. I have worked with St. Joseph but I also want to start a honey jar to sweeten the process. What LM oils could I use and what herbs?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Attraction oil is great to drew the attention of buyers. Sprinkle some Peace Water that you've added a small bit of Look Me Over or Attraction so that when people walk into your home they are drawn to the tranquil atmosphere.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”