Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:11 am

Saint Expedite is petitioned when you want speedy results.

STA-CAC-CEXP
St. Expedite, Painted Plastic Statuette
$3.50

He may be petitioned alongside any other saint who is approached for intercession in any specific area of life, such as Saint Dymphna for mental health or Saint Raymond to raise bail for someone in jail.

Saint Jude is petitioned in "causes despaired of" and in "lost causes."

Therefore, the only reason to work with both Saint Expedite and Saint Jude atogether would be when you has a lost cause and and really had been told to give up and you wanted a last-second turn-around on the matter.

For questions relating to Saint Jude, please use the "Working With Saint Jude" thread. Each Saint has his or her own thread.

working-with-saint-jude-t5001.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

4BG

Unread post by 4BG » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Thank you San Expedito for bringing to my attention (after 7 years) $1360 that was mine all along -- not to mention, my birthday is two weeks away! I began praying to you every day from the heart a little under a month ago for a different financial matter, and wow this surprise. I had received numerous letters for unclaimed property at the state that I thought was a scam (given all the news reports you see of bogus schemes), so I discarded the letters constantly. Well, not only was it not a scam but I found the original check a couple of days ago while cleaning out the garage that an insurance company had sent to me but never cashed because I couldn't remember being due anything. Upon calling the insurance company today, they laughed (ever so kindly) and advised the money is sitting at the state...hence all those letters I discarded for fear it was a racket. (Yes, someone had damaged my car seven years ago and it was so minor but this was compensation). What made me find the original check in the garage after all this time and everything falling into place must be the prayers I have been saying to you over these past very short weeks. I thank you. I thank you. I thank you. Although the check is on its way from the state, and eventhough this was not my original petition, I feel it in my heart to make offerings to you tonight as I know in faith you helped me. Thank you.

Africanqueen

Unread post by Africanqueen » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Tnakyou St. Expedite for answering and granting my request i am so happy.

sugarbaby

Unread post by sugarbaby » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:11 pm

I've been working with St. Epedite and making quite a few mistakes while reading and learning. Last week Wednesday I lit a candle and petitioned for £100 but forgot to put that i wanted it by the weekend. So i basically gave and said well maybe he just doesnt work for me with money.

Today is payday and i really needed an extra £100 to take care of all my necessaries. So anyway i'm studying so i ring up to pay my subscription fees which is like £140 and so i paid over the phone by card forgot about it. I was headed to the supermarket in the evening checked my account and instead of taking the £140 the lady i spoke to only to 47 leaving me with £93???? but my subscription is marked as paid i'm up to date. I so dont mind paying it if the y figure it out next month sometime.

So i head to the shop and to get a snack and go to the crossroad to dispose of some candle wax. I'm based in the UK, get in the shop wanted some chips for £0.80 and i give the shopkeeper

£0.50
£0.20
£0.05
£0.05

He went to me no one of the £0.05 isnt uk money i'm like what!!! Get this one of silver 5pences was a american dime. I've never been to American i have no idea where i got this coin from. It may not be a big sign or anything but i'll work with it. I've had a smile on my face all evening.

sugarbaby

Unread post by sugarbaby » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Thank you St. Expedite I will pay you what I promised.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Im am not sure if this is a sign or not. But I think you should get a reading for about 10 minutes to see if St. Expedite is working on your behalf. I think that you should definitely heed some practical advise and perhaps work with some money drawing to get additional money you need.

www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:33 pm

remember to repay him once your prayer is answered or he will take it from you! pound cake and a dime :)
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 pm

thank you so mych St. Expidite for all of your help. Whenever I call on you for your assistance, you always come through. Thank you for listening and taking my petitions into great consideration. I praise you and will always be a devout follower of yours.
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for quickly helping my mother!

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Hello I have a question.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite!! Yesturday I bought a 24 hour red candle along with Ruda oil (because I dont have Saint Expedite Oil), and used a prayer (the most popular one) to Saint Expedite. I was presently in the path of going homeless and just didnt know what to do. I went to two agencies and one that has helped me before simply told me "Oh its just time for you to move, We've helped you enough", while the other agency said "Oh we"ll see what we could do". Now last week I used a different prayer to Saint Expedite and printed out a picture of Saint expedite along with a regular red 7 day candle that burned out early and didnt know if my prayers had been answered. So yesturday I tried my luck AGAIN. Needless to say, to I got my answer within that 24 TIME PERIOD!! THANK YOU SAINT EXPEDITE!!! I will glorify your name and let others know of your wonderous abilities and give you your dues!!!! GLORY TO SAINT EXPEDITE!!!! :D

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:20 pm

thank you so much St. Expidite ,for all the help i have received and for coming to my assistance when i pray to you and ask you to intercede in my favor. I have seen results to some of my petitions... . Thank you for listening and aswering my prayers please keep helping me with the rest of my petitions i will keep praying to you and ask that you intercede in my favor .....and as i promise to you that i would give you flowers and will burn you a candle and keep parying to you also i would spread out your name and post it online here i am .....Thank you St Expedite for answering my prayers

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:40 am

thank you st Expedite for answering my petition.

it was my first time praying to st expedite, i honestly never heard of him before coming to LM. i didnt have a candle or statue , pound cake or the like , but my prayer to him was sincere and from the heart .

i had asked for an extension with our house , the bank was giving us only 5 days to pack up and get out. i made apromise of a fresh glass of water, a candle , a flower ( rose is all i had ) on the front porch of the house and written thank you for answered prayer . well, the bank never granted our extension ... but instead of showing up with the local sheriff to kick us out at 6 am april 10 , they didnt show up until several days later . which gave us enough time to get even more of our stuff out of the house and get situated with family . if thats not an answered petition then i dont know what is ! :)

so, as we said our goodbyes to the house , we left a fresh pink rose , glass of water , tealight on the porch .

expediteafricangurl
Newly Registered

Unread post by expediteafricangurl » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:43 am

Thank you most beautiful Saint for answering my prayers ... I cast a St Expedite spell for my interview I had today and during the interview I was asked when I would like to start ?

Oh St Expedite answers prayer oh so quickly!! Thank you o beautiful glorious Saint for your amazing works, always helping when called upon...

Thank you St Expedite!

SilverRose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by SilverRose » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Thank you, St. Expedite, for granting my petiton. I asked for the financial means to have my daughter's car repaired and you provided the money, and then some. You are so amazing. I am forever grateful to you for your love and generosity. Your red flowers and pound cake will be placed on your altar tonight. Praise be to St. Expedite!
HRCC Student #979 G

ophioglossum

Unread post by ophioglossum » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:30 am

I was REALLY NERVOUS about working with St. Expedite. After reading all the warnings about payment, I was afraid I wouldn't realize soon enough when he helped me and then I would upset him by not paying him promptly! As it turned out, this is exactly what happened and I *could not* rest until I realized how he helped me and paid him. So thank you, St. Expedite, for helping me with plane tickets and forgiving my oversight.

I petitioned him again last night for more help concerning plane tickets. I dressed the candle with with some Special Oil No. 20 and it over a petition paper dressed with some herbs and a little more special oil. A few hours later, I had the IMMEDIATE urge to fix something in my bedroom that I had been putting off for a year now. Before I really knew what I was doing, I was touching up the paint job at midnight! By the time I was done, St. Expedite's candle was *half* the size as the other candle I lit at the same time (they're both the 6" offertory candles). I think this was a sign, and now I really feel like I understand St. Expedite and I have total confidence that he will continue to help me.

jane w
Newly Registered

Unread post by jane w » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Dear St. Expedite, thank you so much for your assistance these past few days. I was struggling and depressed and stuck in a horrible financial sitatuation for months, you've heard my plea and made sure that I got the boost I needed to get me from less than zero, to a positive balance and growing. Thank you so much!!!!! I am happy to give you cake and roses and grateful to be able to thank you here on your feast day today! Hodie!

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Thank you so much for answering my prayer to get the money that was owed to my family, St. Expedite. Thank you for assisting us in this matter all along! I praise your name!

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:03 pm

St. Expidite, you have always been there when I ask. You replied promptly when I asked for help with things that are close to my heart. I am am your forever faithful servant.
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

LJGDAWNLAND

Unread post by LJGDAWNLAND » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:35 am

....for a timely Divorce finalized on 04-04-2011!

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Tue May 03, 2011 11:14 am

Thank You St Expedite ,

I have been praying to St Expedite asking him for some help with couple of things and my prayers have been answered ....he has been helping my husband bring work & money to our home ...I promise him flowers and to light a candle for him & i gave him a slice of pound cake ,,,but i did all that here at home set everything in my altar ......does anyone thing i should take all this to a church or my home is good :)

ThanK You !!! St Expedite for Answering my prayers ....Please keep interceding for me & my family that everything in our home be resolve ....that our home loan finally be modified and WGHM lower our home payments & that we be good financially have good health & have peace in our home , that my son in law find a good paying job right away ..:)

4BG

Unread post by 4BG » Tue May 03, 2011 11:21 am

Thank you San Expedito! You recently helped me in March and again, you've answered my prayer and petition. Today I received the money that the company owed me. I am so grateful for your intercession and assistance. In earnest, I have just placed fresh red flowers and pound cake on my altar for you. San Expedito, a thousand thank yous for the blessing you have brought to me today.

mjpierce24

Unread post by mjpierce24 » Tue May 03, 2011 7:36 pm

I would like to thank St. Expedite as well. I used a petition to get an answer quickly regarding a job (prior to my newfound promotion) and the answer came the very next day! I am grateful that he chose to help me. I did leave an offering for him as well. Congrats on receiving the help you needed :)

stefanie

Unread post by stefanie » Wed May 04, 2011 9:29 pm

St. Expedite is the best!!!! Thanks once again for your excellent work!

Stefanie

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 05, 2011 12:14 pm

I thank you beloved Saint Expedite for coming through for me and my clients always. May your name and reputation spread with the same speed that you work on behalf of others. Accept my humble offerings and sincerest thanks.

SPD-CAT-EXPE
Saint Expedite Sachet Powders
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Thu May 05, 2011 2:27 pm

thank you so much St. Expedite for again answering my petition. how wonderful it is to have you hear my prayers . my unemployment request was awarded. :)

sugarbaby

Unread post by sugarbaby » Fri May 06, 2011 10:30 am

I did a candle for St. Expedite and well I ask for cash. I didnt get the money i asked for but somehow a part of what they I need to pay. Long story short it was an auto payment and somehow its gone through and there is literally no money in my account. I got my receipts and everything so now should I be thanking St Expedite partially???

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Wed May 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Thank you St. Expedite! as I promised I have left for you beautiful bright yellow sunflowers, for you have helped shine a light of hope on my situation.
Please continue to work in my favor and thank you for your swiftness. I have no doubt in my mind that you will continue to grant my requests.
I praise you St. Expedite and your positive work

sincerely.

dwayne oxner
Newly Registered

Unread post by dwayne oxner » Fri May 13, 2011 11:48 am

hey everybody just wanted to say ST Expidite realy came through for me i did a ritual wednesday night and here it is friday the 13 and i just got a call asking if i wanted to work wow that was fast i used my steady work incence a red candle and a glass of water a prayer i got from the luckymojo site and psalm 23 thats about it i also kept my promise to him . thank you ST Expedite thanks Luckymojo thanks Cat i love my book HRHM THANKS EVEYBODY Dwayne

ntnew

Unread post by ntnew » Sun May 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Thank you so much St.Expedite for your speedy intercession on my behalf

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Mon May 16, 2011 4:13 pm

THANK YOU, THANK YOU and THANK YOU St. Expidite! HODIE!!!! (Hope it's ok for just this once to use caps... )

This is the first time I work with you and you have definately won my heart and devotion. I made the request on Wednesday and today Monday, you came through with aces. It is very exciting and scary at the same time but I trust you will make this process move along quickly.
As promised, I will buy a statue of you and praise and love you as deserved. Of course you are getting your pound cake and flowers today!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Tue May 17, 2011 1:03 pm

This is my first time petitioning a Saint. I want thank Saint Expedite for starting to answer my prayer and made him pound cake. I didnt write my petition with a deadline. When i started seeing results i started paying and continue hoping he will answer the whole prayer. Thank you very much Saint Expedite for all you have done and for helping me and others in desperate need. i look forward to spreading your name and giving you more gifts

l_espoir

Unread post by l_espoir » Tue May 17, 2011 8:21 pm

<3 Thank you Saint Expedite for all of the times you've come through for me.

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Wed May 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Thank you, St. Expedite, for the new offer! :-)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed May 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Thank You Saint Expedite for granting help and hope to what was needed and a burden that has been lifted. I will continue to honor You and please accept my offerings as promised.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

l_espoir

Unread post by l_espoir » Fri May 20, 2011 11:00 am

Dearest St. Expedite...
Thank you again for all of the help you have sent my way. You are a miracle worker and I will be forever thankful.

Thank you St. Expedite! You are a true wonder at working on one's behalf and I hold so much respect for your ability to intercede.

ophioglossum

Unread post by ophioglossum » Sat May 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Sun May 22, 2011 9:16 am

Thank You St Expedite

for answering my prayers ......please keep interceding for me & my family ....as i promise you to post my gratitude to you online & spread your name ....here i am thanking you for all your help :)

St Expedite i will keep praying to you and keep asking you for your help ...I know that you will keep helping me & my family in all our difficult sittuations ....I always have a lighted candle & flowers for you in my altar & will pray to you on a daily basis :)

Thank you St Jude ,St Joseph ,Sacread Heart of Jesus,St Anthony ,Mary Immaculate <

BerthaB

Unread post by BerthaB » Mon May 23, 2011 7:28 pm

I had a bill due and only had a week to get the cash I didn't know how I was going to get the money, after trying to clean houses and be an errand girl to earn the money and still was not getting close I petitioned Saint Jude, Saint Martin Caballero, Saint Expedite, Saint Michael, and Blessed Mary(all at once) and today I received the money more than expected! So, I would love to say Thank you Saint Expedite, Saint Michael,Saint Jude, Saint Martin Caballero,and Blessed Mary!
I love you Jesus!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 24, 2011 3:46 am

Thanks awesome! I am glad that you were not only praying, but you were proactive to get the money. Excellent work!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

SAM77

Unread post by SAM77 » Thu May 26, 2011 8:05 pm

SAINT EXPEDITE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINDING US RENTERS FOR MY HOUSE YOU ARE AMAZING IAM SO GREATFUL AS PROMISED I WILL SPREAD YOUR NAME THANK YOU LOVE YOU

SAM77

Unread post by SAM77 » Fri May 27, 2011 10:29 pm

moonflower994 wrote:Thank you, St. Expedite, for quickly helping my sister.
thank you saint expedite for bringing me good renters for my home iam so greatful i love you saint expedite

SAM77

Unread post by SAM77 » Fri May 27, 2011 10:41 pm

saint saint expedite thank you thank you so much you are the best !!!!!!!!!!

Crankyfish

Unread post by Crankyfish » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:15 pm

Thank you in advance St Expedite for helping heal Angie in a speedy manner, and for also helping my Dad find a new job before he gets evicted.
I will get you pound cake & more rum & red candles tomorrow.
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:17 am

Thanks to St. Expedite for helping me with procrastination :)

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:16 am

HI
Saint Expedite answered some prayers, for which i am VERY grateful. i have made him several pound cakes and provided roses, but i also promised to place a newspaper ad.
i am doing internet searches for ways to post free ads in newspapers and the FREE ones seem to be online as opposed to print. Do you have a link to a paper that allows you to post notices IN PRINT for FREE. i dont mind paying for full page color ads as soon as i get bigger paychecks. until then i appreciate any of your ideas
Thank You
Thank You Saint Expedite. You are a worker of miracles

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:28 am

Thank you oh glorious Saint Expedite, for hearing my prayers and for answering me so swiftly. Your message is a beacon of hope and a promise of the great things to come. May I have the strength and the patience to fully receive the gifts you have helped to grant me. I in return will re pay you the gifts that i have promised you. Dearest Saint Expedite, please continue your great works in my case and all that summon you for help.
I praise your name and humbly thank you.
Amen.

Busybee

Unread post by Busybee » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Thank you st expedite for helping me out of this one.

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Thank you again St. Expedite
you have answered me swiftly in such a clear and profound manner, please accept my offerings in your name as payment .
For those who need swift positive movement, doubt not for he does provide !!
I have faith that my petitions and prayers have been heard and will continue to be answered.
Thank you glorious Saint Expedite and thank you Lucky mojo !

rainbowbrite
Newly Registered

Unread post by rainbowbrite » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:55 am

Thank you St Expedite for rapidly bringing the results i prayed for. Praise your name!!

Rainbowbrite.

now-a-believer

Unread post by now-a-believer » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:19 pm

thank you St. Expedite for helping me quickly!

Beni Bennu
Newly Registered

Unread post by Beni Bennu » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Thank you, Saint Expedite, for helping me attract a new source of income. Blessings! :D

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Thank you Saint Expedite for helping me two weeks ago in my time of need. I promised one red rose & one white rose for your assistance. You will have them this week.

Crankyfish

Unread post by Crankyfish » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Thank you St Expedite for helping my Dad land the job he interviewed for!!!!!
Dad spent the last of him money on gas & lodging to travel to the interview, it was sooo important he get it,
and I have St Expedite to thank! I am in awe :)
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Thank You, St. Expedite, for helping me again! I'm grateful that you always help me!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Thank You, Saint Expedite, for what was so needed, and an offering will be placed in Honor, and Your Name is being shared with many! You made this week happen!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:04 am

I never worked with St Expedite before but recently I'm facing some rather pressing issues. I've been petitioning St Expedite and things have moved along somewhat, so I've made my offerings to him and come here to thank him publicly, as I promised. Thank you St Expedite.

I agree with a few of the above posters that sometimes we only get the basics - at least for starters - and if one's request is partially granted, offer what you promised and ask again if you really need it.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Moxy

Unread post by Moxy » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Thank you for restoring health where it is truly needed St. Expedite. I will hold you in my heart with the highest honor, and let others know of your glory.
Thank you St. Martha!

Mysticserver

Unread post by Mysticserver » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:25 am

Thank you for St. Expidite for assisting my son in getting into the NYPD Academy!

wlightninglady1

Unread post by wlightninglady1 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:19 am

Thank you St.Expedite for helping me when I most needed it!!
Thank you Saint Expedite for everything you have done for me and continue to do for all.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”