Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

mamatherese

Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by mamatherese » Thu May 26, 2011 9:43 am

Thank you Devi. I am in the process of ordering the products you listed and read some on how to use them. I'm also going to check into a rootwork from AIRR. I found a post on the use of the King Solomon Wisdom work but I can't seem to find anything on how to do the Clarity work. Should I do both or just choose one? Again, thanks so much. :)
mamatherese

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
~Henry David Thoreau~

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 26, 2011 9:45 am

King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity are often used in combination because they work so well together - bringing mental clarity and then encouraging wise decisions based on that clear perspective. Get both products and use them both in your work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mamatherese

Unread post by mamatherese » Thu May 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Ok thank you Devi. Ordering now :)
mamatherese

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
~Henry David Thoreau~

xanek

Unread post by xanek » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:31 am

Hello everyone!

I'm a recent graduate and I'm on the hunt for a job. Money is tight right now, and I really need to find something before the end of the month. I graduated from law school, but I will not be taking the bar or pursuing any sort of legal career. Rather, what I would love to do is go back to school for a certification in nursing, so the job I'm seeking is in the health care industry.

I'm applying at several positions in local hospitals.
So far, I've gathered dirt from the hospital like miss cat suggested on a recent show. But what do I do with the dirt once I have it? She mentioned something about mixing it with sugar?

I've just started a prosperity/job gettin' altar, which I've been burning green candles anointed with crown of success. I'm also burning money drawing incense. For this altar, I've printed out a picture of Joseph the Worker and Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez, who I've been praying to to help me get a good healthcare job.

The application process is all online, so I will be anointing the keyboard with crown of success when I fill out applications. If selected for an interview, I'll be sure to bring dressed copies of my resume as well. I also plan on putting salt and gravel root in my shoe for that purpose.

Are there any other ideas I should try, or am I doing anything flat-out wrong? Specifically, I'd like to know what to do with the dirt now that I have it, I was a little confused when it was explained on the show. Are green candles appropriate for job finding, or would another color be more appropriate?

Thanks out to everyone here, y'all do such great work!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 am

All good conjure tricks...the dirt can be used as a personal concern to enhance your conjure, sprinkle in a circle around your money drawing, job getting, success conjure...add a few sprinkles to your candles... These are ideas on the fly...

However if its the one I am thinking about, it is discuss in this post (easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 am

You can always go back and listen to the radioshow again. All the past shows are archived at blogtalkradio.com, and can be downloaded as mp3-files or streamed to your computer as many times as you like.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:06 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html
jwmcclin gave the link on the money spells and here is a link for Steady Work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
Good luck to you!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

ceeceeshaw

Unread post by ceeceeshaw » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:00 pm

I wanted say I have great news I GOT the job & I just want to truly thank all that assisted with my questions.

Ellina

Unread post by Ellina » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:57 am

My husband is retiring from the military and approximating that desperate time and needs a job/career pronto. He has done everything he can, almost 200 applications, but no calls. I admit, I sometimes think he is aiming too high in some of the jobs and truly would like for him to get something that he'll be successful in -- he's great at Information Technology, and should get something that sustains our lifestyle..

I am also stuck in my career as well, being looked over too many times. I know there is a little group of woman that are all friends, and hiring their friends, who don't have the degrees or experience many of us have earned. Its a click.. how can we break up the click, and how can I get a promotion after all these years?

and finally, my daughter, who's 20 also seems to not progress in the employment field. I would like her to get something that sustains her small college funds, but not intrusive to take over her college goals. Something she's happy in, and helps her pay for her own bills, without taking her time away from what's important (school) and her family.

Any spell suggestion and how to apply? I have money stay with me, I have crown of success and have used it, but nothing is changing.
Ellina

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:14 pm

ellina, have you considered doing a full uncrossing or even a general cleansing of your home?

If everyone in the household is having issues, maybe the simple act of washing the place down with some chinese wash may help a bit. Just a thought.

I feel like...If something's not coming to you, then something's in the way...

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:17 am

I agree with Damiana here,
Sine the whole family are having money issues, I think you should look into getting a reading to see if there has been any work done to hinder you finances. Also a reader can make suggestions for what work would be best for your family.

generally to get a job, you should work with steady work products. For your own work situation Crown of success & Boss-Fix work would be good in combination with Steady work. To break-up a click one can work with a vinegar jar. But that situation might need a reading to see what would be the best course of action.

But as I first suggested, since the whole family is effected. And you have done some work without success, I think you should contact a reader for a consultation on this issue.

Here is the link to AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck in your work.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:28 am

The reading with a Member of AIRR definately 110% agree. The Member of AIRR will be able to also recommend products that can help with unjinxing and crossed conditions :
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Read these two pages, because chances are, you will be talking about both of these.
Good luck to you and your family!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Ellina

Unread post by Ellina » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:54 am

Damiana, swarthyndan and Miss Tammie, thank you for this. I think I will start with a wash of the house. I have no doubt that others have done a lot of attacking against us as we try to glue as a family, but his "original family" has hated this along with my husband's entire family. I will also get with a sandrootworker and pull out my uncrossing and roadopener products. Most recently I did a bath with my husband (which I was in disbelief he would allow me to do to him), but seems that he is this desperate. I hope eventually all works out for us.. financially and emotionally. I will report the day things do change, so you guys can learn the effects of your counsel. Very Respectful, Ellina

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Hi All!

So here are the basics:

My BF is moving back to PA at the end of this month, I got word today - that one of the BEST paying companies in town is looking to hire people in July.
I actually know the guy in charge, he is a client of ours. I feel like I could atleast ask him to interview my BF.

Second - I would like to do some work on my BF to give him some extra motivation, confidence and desire to work (mainly because the first two months is training - they work you 21 days straight without a day off (it's like a test they put the workers through) and it's not an easy job and I can tell by his reaction - he was like .."Can I really do that"? I know the client very well, I know the business very well - my BF can do this job, he just needs some MAJOR confidence and something to kill the lazy mode he has been stuck in the last few months!

So my gut is telling me to do the following:

1- Road Openner for BF
2- King Solomon ? Not sure where I can put in the motivation aspect??
3- Job Spell combined with I Can, You can't to eliminate the competition
4- Some type of Boss Fix? to help get the Guy in Charge to at least give my BF a try?

If I do the work in the steps I outlined above, do you feel it's a natural progression? I'm thinking Road Openner/King Solomon will help him get in the right frame of mind, and the the job/Boss Fix type work can help actually GET the job :)

I was also thinking, maybe I should get a reading to see if this is actually the right direction to go in with this?

Any thoughts and/or advice would be greatly apprieciated!!!

Blessings,
Jen
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Starting with the Road Opener is a great idea. You could either use the Road Opener candles/baths by themselves, or use a Van Van spell kit to give a thorough cleansing and get the way open for new good fortune.

For #2 I would add John the Conqueror products to help him be strong, confident, and have the stamina to conquer the test of working 21 days straight. You could also add some planetary Sun oil for energy, strength, health, confidence, and vigor.

You may wish to do a Crown of Success spell kit + Steady Work spell kit for #3. Make sure your BF carrys the two mojos with him to the interviews.

Start a Boss Fix honey jar on the hiring manager that you know and your BF right away and get that cooking and working in the background through all of this - or at least immediately after the Road Opener work.

eatmoregreens

Unread post by eatmoregreens » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Hi LM forum!

I'm hoping to submit an online application in short order for a job as a media worker. Wondering if anyone on the forum would offer suggestions to help me score an interview and secure the job using the LM products currently in my supplies box? These are some of the LM items I have on hand...

crown of success oil
john the conqueror oil
lodestone oil
dragon's blood incense
crucible of courage incense
prosperity incense
master root
gravel root
sampson snake root chips
slippery elm bark
master of the woods
several 4" white candles

A couple of months ago I took a 13-herb bath and lit a Road Opener candle on the suggestion of an AIRR reader. All I can say about both of those products right now is, wow! It was amazing just how shiny and new I felt after the 13-herb bath! So the foundation has already been laid. I'm planning to do a thorough house cleansing tomorrow because I'm starting to feel mildly gunked up. :|

Any other suggestions for help in adding some serious juice to my online application would be greatly appreciated!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 am

This is the situation, my BF he get out from the army after 23 years, now he's looking for a job but not luck for him. He told me if he can't find a job in few months he will move to his country and i don't want to move to that country is a beautiful country but progress is very slow. Because as he is very skeptical i can't do anything like give him a bath or burn candle, so what i have in mind is this, prepare a bath of 13 herbs and with the steam give to the doll baby 3 baths and pray over, burn 3 Virgil candle 1 for open road, st Jude and st Joseph with the oils and herbs all ready have from LM form 9 days. He has pending one interview with the job he want, so i want him be prepare for that interview, can somebody tell me if what i have in mind is good idea or i need to do something else.

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:43 pm

You still have many options for doing some good work, even if your man isn't open to the idea of magic. Certainly setting some lights is a good idea, dressed with Road Opener and Crown of Success oils (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html). Incorporate a picture of him and a name paper for him as well in your vigil, dressed with one or both of the same oils.

Additionally, if there is anything you know he is going to be taking to the job interview, you can do some "sneaky" work for his benefit. For example, you could make up a little sachet or "mini-mojo" (one that is flat and sewn around all four edges) with herbs that are known to bring success in getting new work (e.g. buckeye, broom), along with some of his "personal concerns". Pray over that and dress it, and then plant it secretly in the inside pocket or lining of his jacket. Perhaps he has a favorite suit he's going to wear to the interview and will lay out the night before? That could be the perfect opportunity for doing such work. Other possibilities might be to put something in his brief case (if he carries one), and/or if he is taking in any application papers with him that he has prepared ahead of time, you can lightly dust those with some salt and some Crown of Success powder (http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-crown-of-success.html), whilst praying for his success.

Simultaneously, you may also want to think about starting a honey jar on him if you're worried about him sticking around. And if he gets the job and stays, you could also look into the 'Steady Work' and 'Stay With Me' spell kits (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html) to keep him with you and employed.

I hope this is somewhat helpful. Best of luck to you in your work!
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

TresIsIs

Unread post by TresIsIs » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:09 am

I have been working an employment honey jar spell. I have been petitioning St. Joseph, and St. Expedite. In addition, I just added St. Jude because I desperately need this position and La Santa Martha ( St. Martha) for the upper hand. This position is so sought after, there are Volumes of people applying. I have the education background. The business and technological sides are areas of growth. They provide the training.

The position just closed a few days ago. I have been working the petition for approximately 3 weeks. I have gravel root, job tears, High John, nutmeg, licorice, calamus, lodestone, cinnamon chips, and a luck mojo bean in my jar with the petition paper inside. I anointed the jar with I can you can't when I first started it, Steady work, and Road opener. I was also burning HJ candles on top of it until about 2 days ago. Is it customary to added more magnetic sand and or powders daily as I pray and petition daily? I was considering changing or adding another petition for general employment success, the petition I have is for a specific company that I desire to work for. The job just closed and they have another position that I have the basic qualifications for. I wanted to know if I should add it to the jar or put it under the jar. Or just verbally state my intent and put the petition paper under the St. Joseph, St. Jude, and/or St. Expedite candles. I have it on top of my resume and cover letter with a picture of Jesus directly up under the jar.

This is my first attempt at a magic with intent and focus. I have been cleansing, uncrossing, and road opening as well as burning those respective candles. The medical concern I had I have addressed (balancing my sertonin) so I am able to focus. I was cleansing and it wasn't enough and asked Archangel Raphael I have Doreen Virtues cards and he reminded me of the missing links more sleep, L-theanine, and 5-HTP.

I am on unemployment. I must have gainful employment for I am in the market for a own place and transportation. Any assistance on how to work the spell would be appreciate. I have been working with the clock and petitioning three times a day. I try to to it 5:35pm until 6, 11:35pm until 12pm and 4:35 until 5pm. Would just petitioning the Saints on there specific days be better? What about working Planetary days and hours and or new moon until full moon a better way or an addition strength?

Any help is greatly appreciate.

Thanks,
TreIsIs

paleblackbird
Newly Registered

Unread post by paleblackbird » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:52 am

Hello,

I am at my wits end. The reason this is most difficult for me is because my boyfriend lives in another state than me, and I do not know how to help him. He has been unemployed for over 9 months. He is not receiving unemployment because he was living on the university campus, finishing his Masters degree, so his residency status is being questioned elsewhere. He is living off his savings and his outlook and financial stability is becoming bleaker by the day.

I had hoped that by now he would've gotten a job allowing us both extra money to move in together. He has resorted to dropping most of his education off his resume because he thinks it is hurting him with the current job market. He has already dropped his dreams of pursuing his PhD because it would pointless and financially disastrous to do so. He applies/looks for jobs on a daily basis and has only gotten a handful of interviews in this time.

What can I do?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:40 am

You can ask Lucky Mojo set a series of Steady Work Job Getting candles (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html) for him. You can set a Road opener, to remove any obstacles to him finding work.

If you have or are interested in developing a relationship with Saint Joseph, he is the Saint for workers, read about him here (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html).

TresIsIs

Unread post by TresIsIs » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:47 am

I applied for this position and I had a petition in a honey jar. I petitioned St. Joseph and St. Expedite for approximately a month. I acquired a position that I applied for previously that was not apart of this employment position. I applied for it in May and started orientation in July. I had been unemployed approximately 1 year. The economic climate here is different and for the same position I had in AZ, I am receiving $10.00 less.
I must obtain gainful employment to move out into my own place, relocate as soon as possible, complete my education (testing expenses $2,900 (+) dollars, and obtain transportation, etc...

There is a another position with the same company that I am interested in. I wanted to know if it is traditional to retrieve a petition paper and put another one in the jar. It will still be for employment however it will be for another position. It is a particular industry, so I was thinking that I could do a general success in medical sales career petition and place the companies that I am interested in applying to in the jar. Then apply to posted positions as the become open. I have a specific new position that I want to apply for right now with the same company I did my original position. I have the basic qualifications due to my educational background. I must have the opportunity to show that I can develop the other skills. How to I go about doing that. Everything is online.

Should I continue to burn candles as I pray and petition St. Joseph and St. Expedite or just pray and petition.

Thanks for you help. I desperately need a career position. I am thankful for the job but I must have a career position.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 am

I've done this kind of success/prosperity jar a few times over the years (one is recently) and sometimes it takes a while for things to materialize.

What I think would be a more adaptable approach, as you make a new honey jar, is for you to specify what kind of 'career position' you're seeking in the petition. Then print out the ads of the positions you're applying for, photos and brochures and other materials of the companies you're interested in, etc. and put them underneath the jar. Also work a trained lodestone on your altar.

In some cases workers do open the honey jars to add, say, personal concerns of targets when the jar is for sweetening a group of people, e.g. in a workplace. But I find that for job search, or attracting opportunities, putting the papers, name cards and photos or other materials underneath the jar works fine, if you do have an altar space dedicated to the jar.

Also, did you pay St Expedite and St Joseph? Although they didn't send you the position you asked for, they sent you something - and you don't know where this current opening might lead you, so you should accept their help with gratitude, pay and thank them. And continue working with them if you feel so inclined.
HRCC Graduate #1610

TresIsIs

Unread post by TresIsIs » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Thanks for your suggestions Cabriellenil. The position I got was one that I applied for May 11, 2011. It took so long due to circumstances that I will not get into at the time. I am grateful for the present position. However, my promise or vow was directly related to the position that I did not get. My understanding was to pay the Saints for a promise(s) granted by St. Expedite or St. Joseph. My petition and prayer were direct and specific to the position related to the honey jar that I am now adapting due to not being selected for that position.

So I am confused about the payment of the Saints. If I pay for a promise or petition I did not receive then how will that work. I looked at the month of petitioning as relationship building and demonstration that I am serious about getting into the field, that I am requesting the Saints spiritual assistance with.

Can I retrieve the HJ the conqueror root, the nutmeg, mojo bean and the lodestone from this honey jar and reuse them? How do I dispose of the honey jar? Do I empty the contents in the garbage and reuse the container or toss the entire honey jar?

Thanks

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:22 pm

In the last month or so I've been petitioning St Expedite and St Joseph for a regular job - I was more open to what jobs I might get, though I definitely petitioned for a particular one. Didn't get it, and in fact haven't got a full-time job. But a couple freelance gigs popped up out of the blue, and I took that as a sign that they were working on my behalf. I paid and thanked them anyway, to show them I was sincere about requesting their help. Within a week here're more signs & movements - prospects that have been delayed suddenly resurfaced, etc. and new ones appeared.

The way I see it - the jobs I've been applying for (not that many) and that particular one I wanted aren't meant for me, no matter how much I thought they should be, and that is not the Saints' problem. And in my mind they have certainly delivered - they've helped me out while I keep looking, haven't they?

It's just like, if you ask St Anthony to send you back your ex. and that guy isn't right for you, St Anthony will not do it. The saints are not obliged to help anybody, and one month isn't such a long time for establishing a relationship with them.

I'd think the root, etc. can be cleansed and reused since they're for a similar purpose (job search) and for yourself. Don't dump the content into the garbage, give it a proper burial. Then cleanse the jar and reuse it.
HRCC Graduate #1610

miriam

Unread post by miriam » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:01 am

Looking for some help with DH finding a new job:

He has a great job right now but it means we are stuck in this dead end Midwestern wasteland town. There is nothing wrong that i can put a finger on right now, except that i cannot see us living here for years on end. also i understand he may need like an year or so to move, and for me to find a new job elsewhere... and thats ok...The place is cold, quiet and miserable and DH has a hectic workload, he is tense and irritable all the time..only good thing is it pays really well.

I am looking to move south, preferably texas, where we both have family. We dont have to be in the same town as them, but it would be nice to be in driving distance. Schools are plentiful and relatively cheaper too ( 3 kids heading to college)...also a little warmer weather would be nice for my old bones :)

I am looking for him to get an unrefusable offer, perks like overseas travel (he loves to travel), and a comparable salary...also in a place that's good enough to settle in for the rest of our lives...and where nursing jobs are good and plentiful, since i am an RN...

So what can i do in hoodoo terms to move things along? my bran is stymied... please guide and advise
thanks in advance:)

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:39 am

Hi Miriam:

You could get an Attraction Spell Kit or a Lodestone Spell Kit to draw the perfect job and living situation to you and your husband. The kits have all the supplies needed to work the spells.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lodestone.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

onryred
Newly Registered

Unread post by onryred » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:59 pm

I hope I am following protocol, and addressing this the correct way. I am at my wits end and am in serious need of any guidance or advice anyone can pass my way.
My husband is an Over the Road truck driver who is desperately trying to land a job here in town. He has found the perfect position for him, it pays what he needs to be making, he has filled out his application- and now we play the waiting game.
Most of his driving force to come in off the road is 1) we are newlyweds (1 year in September) and 2) I have a horrible vertigo issue that no doctor as of yet can seem to diagnose or treat.
So my question would be, what can I do to assist him or to make his resume more attractive to this company?
Thank you for all of your assistance and guidance.
Blessed be!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:01 pm

I strongly recommend you work with Steady Work supplies. You can read about them here:http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html.
You have many options, and I can personally attest to the power of a simple candle dressed with Steady Work oil and burnt on a petition with strong prayer. If your husband gets a call back or a face to face interview it would be a good idea for him to wake up early in the morning and bath with Steady Work bath crystals dissolved in warm water before the interview, and to also carry a bit of Gravel Root and Salt in his pocket, making sure to sprinkle a bit of that salt over the door way of the job site on his way out.

You can read about and order Gravel Root on this page: http://www.herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html
HRCC Student #1559

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Steady work is a great product as is the spell kit, in the kit you will define the perfect job make a mojo, set candles for 7 days and take a bath. Other options are to dress the resume and application with look me over to get their attention when applying. I also pray to St joseph for work related issues. LM has a prayer for employment for St Joseph, I use it for 9 days burning a candle each day dress with steady work.. When he gets the interview dress a candle with crown of success oil praying for his success at the interview (burn it while he is there) and put some of the oil on his head before leaving.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

barat

Unread post by barat » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:29 am

My husband's job now is in Texas.Me and my children wants to go back to California.
Is there a spell or candle vigil that I can do to make the company re-assign him to California? And for him to accept the job offer too.
I would really appreciate if somebody can help me.

Joann Lee
HRCC Student

Unread post by Joann Lee » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:16 pm

St. Expedite helped me find a job. There are several St. Expedite products available. After he helps you, you have to pay him with five slices of pound cake, five pennies, and advertising of his assistance. Search online for pictures of how to set up his offering.

:P
HRCC Student #1730

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:38 pm

I was taught it was a pound cake and flowers, as well as spreading his name and praises publically in thanks as payment - but of course there are different traditions around of course.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:12 am

1. I would work with Boss Fix products to get your husband's company to give him a re-assignment back to California.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html

Also, Saint Joseph (if you work with Saints) can be helpful as well. You can ask that he help your husband gain re-assignment to a job opening in California.

www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

2. I would work with road opener to open the roads back to California, and remove any potential obstacles that can help you get there.

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

3. When your husband gets the offer, I would work some Compelling products to compel him to take the job offer.

www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

4. I would get a reading to see what other issues you could address to help this job reassignment move along. A reading is always helpful to address any underlying issues.

www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

barat

Unread post by barat » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Thank you for your suggestion starsinthesky7.I appreciate it.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:08 am

During his interview - particularly if he has the name of the interviewer, have him keep a name paper of that person folded around a slice of licorice root and a bit of gravel root in his shoe, under his heel. Have him tap his heel discreetly but regularly throughout the interviewing process. Other variations on that same spell are in the following threads (amongst many others, typing ''interview'' and ''shoe'' into the search engine for the forum will yield many results):
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:17 am

1. You should start with a reading to see what are the best methods for you to try in order to get what you want.
www.readersandrootworkers.com

2. I think that you should start with road opener, and van van products in order to open the way for these opportunities.

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

3. The attraction work that MaryBee suggested.

4. I would do some clarity and king solomon wisdom products to help your husband gain clarity, and make the best to decision to see he needs a different job.

www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

You should work with work steady products for a job.

www.luckymojo.com/worksteady.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

mistressalize

Unread post by mistressalize » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:38 am

Hello

I have started work as a temp for a very nice company and I am loving it! Problem is the company only hires people for this position on a temporary basis, I asked my manager if they would consider a permanent position and she replied that not at the moment maybe sometime in the future.

I would love to keep this job as is convenient and what I have been looking for in a while.

My booking with them finishes on Thursday, 25th and then unless they need another temp, I won’t be able to come back or even if they do my agency could send someone else.

What can I do to either get a job offer from them or stay in their mind if they call for a temp again – I would much rather have a little something to get a job offer though. :D

Thank you

MA x

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:07 am

Miss Bri posted a excellent quick fix here (quick-spell-or-tips-to-keep-job-t1823.html)

Also, call Lucky Mojo and have them set Boss Fix, Steady Work and Look Me Over candles....

Similar discussion here (steady-work-candle-and-boss-fix-oil-powder--t13148.html)

blackflower

Unread post by blackflower » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:50 am

There's a place around my house that is going to be hiring soon (starting this Thursday for applications) and I just want to make sure that I get an interview since I haven't had much luck this year with job interviews. Any suggestions? Also if there is anything that I can use to make sure I get hired at this job that would be great also. Thanks family.
Peace, Love and Blessings.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:50 am

Honey jar on the interviewer would work nicely. Light Steady Work candles and carry Gravel Root and Salt in your pockets.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

blackflower

Unread post by blackflower » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:56 am

Okay. Sounds good. Thanks again.
Peace, Love and Blessings.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:07 am

Look Me Over http://www.luckymojo.com/products-look-me-over.html is a nice addition to any candle work prior to an interview.
It mixes well with Steady Work. Do not use it at the interview itself, since it can draw out things in male employers that you may not wish to be a criteria for your income. Unless you are a working girl, a stripper or something else where such things are beneficial for the employment.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

jeffreyw93

Unread post by jeffreyw93 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:05 am

i need a spell to get the job i want

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:19 am

you could use these Lucky Mojo spell kits for job getting:

Steady Work
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

Attraction
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

Work with Steady work, Attraction, or Crown of Success products.

There is also a job getting honey jar kit in the spell kit section of the store.

good luck!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:06 pm

The steady work mojo (the triple strength is fabulous) from LM is great for getting and keeping the job you want as well: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-steady-work.html
Aura Laforest

jeffreyw93

Unread post by jeffreyw93 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:36 pm

any saints i can pray to or petition?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:07 am

St. Joseph can be petitioned to help you find good employment.

jeffreyw93

Unread post by jeffreyw93 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:50 pm

ok i'm not catholic so can someone please tell me how to petition a saint,thanks

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:24 pm

You can Google prayers for St. Joseph the Worker for a start but IMO petitions come from the heart. Just talk to St. Joseph sincerely and ask for his help but make sure that you're out there putting in applications at various places as well.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:17 pm

Hi jeffreyw93,

the following thread is a great source of information for getting you started if you desire to work with the Saints (but keep in mind that it's by no means necessary for successfull Conjure):

working-with-deities,-angels,-spirits,- ... -t450.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Pray Psalm 123, especially verse 2.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:40 pm

hello i have to take a phone screening interview. what should i do to make sure i pass this? the last time i thought i did good until i got the message failed. hmm..so i think i'm going to need the extra help this time. thank you.
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:34 am

Hi beautiful,

many members of this forum have also been in your current situation and you can read about the various works to help your cause in the following threads (they're all pretty short so don't despair!):

interview-for-position--t13205.html
assist-my-husband-in-landing-local-job- ... 14510.html
need-help-in-creating-opportunities-t14811.html
got-a-job-interview-coming-up-t10616.html
help-with-job-interview-and-finances-t13414.html

You can also type the search words ''job'' and ''interview'' in the advanced search engine in the upper right corner of the forum page. There are 10 pages of results to look through, the threads above are from the first two pages so you can look through pages 3 through 7 if none of the suggestions offered here seems to fit the bill.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

paleblackbird
Newly Registered

Unread post by paleblackbird » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:01 am

Hello,

I have done the Steady Work and Road Opener candle services, along with a personal candle to St. Joseph. Should I do another Steady Work with Crown of Success, perhaps? I have now lost my job so we're both unemployed, he needs this and it's weighing him down mentally and emotionally. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

kinanoe

Unread post by kinanoe » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Hello,

My husband has a great job and makes more than enough money to support our family. I'm so grateful for this, but there is one problem. He has to be away from home (out of the country) 9 months out of the year. He has been looking for work in the US for the last couple of years but is having a hard time finding work in his field that pays close to what he is making now. I know that there is work out there for him in other fields but it would involve a huge pay cut and he is the kind of man who is not happy unless he is providing for his family financially.

I'm looking for suggestions on what kind of rootwork to do for this. My first inclination is to go with a Money Stay with Me and possibly some Return to Me work but I wonder if anyone has any other ideas or more specific suggestions. The goal is for him to be home every night in bed with me and also working in a job that brings home enough bacon to keep our household free of financial stresses and worries.

Thank you so much for all your valuable advice. :D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:57 am

Well, he already wants to stay home with you, so you don't really need to be conjuring on that front. The issue is the employment. You should be working to attract the local job opportunity. I would do some Road Opening work to clear away any obstacles that may be in the way, followed by a Van Van spell kit to draw in new opportunities, then followed by the Attraction spell kit aimed at drawing a job that meets all the requirements.

Remember that right now the job market in the US is just awful - for EVERYONE at EVERY level. So things may take a while to manifest. He's smart to not just leave his current job without first having something else in the hand.

Also, have you perhaps thought about re-locating to where he primarily works? I don't know where that is, but if it's somewhere that would be nice, it may be easier to move and make your home where he makes his money. In that case, a series of conversations with him about the matter should show where it would be best to place your conjure work to make that happen.

kinanoe

Unread post by kinanoe » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Thanks very much Devi Spring. I like your advice very much and will start with the road opening right away. Unfortunately, he works in a place that is too dangerous for our family to live but we have talked about him possibly finding work that is somewhere outside of US but in a location where we could also reside. I'm going to focus my efforts for finding work in whatever location the family can be together. That way I'm not limiting myself. I hadn't thought of that before so thank you for suggesting it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Road Opening (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html) used to bust through blocked conditions, overcome obstacles, and get off to a strong start in any kind of venture.
Van Van (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) _I just love this stuff- is used to clear away evil, provide magical protection, open the road to new prospects, change bad luck to good.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”