Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:44 pm

I'm a fan of hanging mirrors around the house. My teacher used to have a mirror that she had dressed with herbal teas at the front of her house to reverse evil back.

You can also set up a picture of Saint Michael by your front door that you've dressed with Fiery Wall of Protection powders, or behind which you've placed a protection packet.

Fixtures like this often provide long term protection to both you and your residence.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Thank you two so much for your reply I will try all the suggestions you mentioned :D

Quester

Unread post by Quester » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:18 am

Hi all, I was wondering if any of you had recommendations for which herbs in hoodoo provide protection from negative psychic influence but do not reverse it on the sender? I'm thinking of something that nullifies and disperses and cancels any negative energies. I have a special circumstance with someone who "knows not what they do" who I care about and I need protection but I also don't want to harm them.

PS - my last post got immediately moved to a subthread elsewhere, am I posting in the right place?

Thanks in advance...

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:26 am

Hi Quester,

first and foremost, I'd suggest getting Miss Cat's book on Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html). It will be one of the wisest investments you can make and will remain a staple reference book for all your future work.

Meanwhile, the following may be useful to you:
Angelica root (http://www.luckymojo.com/angelica.html)
Devil's pod (http://www.luckymojo.com/batnut.html)
Peony root (http://www.herb-magic.com/peony-root.html)
Rue (http://www.luckymojo.com/rueandcimaruta.html)

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Quester

Unread post by Quester » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Thanks Aura! I'll definitely get the book and thanks for the herb recommendations. That Devil's pod/batnut is a freaky looking seed, wow!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Devil's Shoe String is amazing for protection as well, especially protecting your home if you bury them.

Quester

Unread post by Quester » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Just looked it up, looks very useful, thanks ConjureMan!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:45 am

Thanx ConjureMan Ali :) Funny you mention it: I recentely ordered some devil's shoe string to make a toby for the front door of our new house as well as for some luck work but I've never actually worked with it b4 - thank-you for the tip - look forward to getting the herb.
Aura Laforest

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:52 am

Question: Where do you suggest to bury the devil shoe strings for home protection, Conjureman Ali?
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Front door. I've always been taught that it will trip up the devil and keep them from getting at you.

goddessdianamoon

Unread post by goddessdianamoon » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:42 pm

I need advice of what to do and what products to buy. There's a person who does domination spells, love spells to control others. Once she has the person of her choosing into a relationship she gets extremely physically and emotionally abusive. when she's done with them she keeps them under her spell not bothering to remove these spells for her own pleasure. I need to know how can i stop this person. I want to use controlling oil or bend over oil on a purple candle. Is this the best way OR is there another stronger effective way to do this, any suggestions? i have not gotten the supplies till i get a sure best way to handle this situation.

thank you in advance

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:53 am

You don't want her to use domination spells, yet you want to use Controlling or Bendover products on her. You have not said who she is targeting? Is it a lover, relative, or friend of yours? If not, do you just think what she is doing is wrong and that it is your duty to stop her?

If she can magically control others, she may be more powerful than you think. Get a reading to see if you should take action or not.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

goddessdianamoon

Unread post by goddessdianamoon » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:33 pm

hi mamamicki

to answer ur question, i have been trapped in a relationship with this person for 4 years. i have been brutally beaten, emotionally abused. I got away by over time using spiritual baths and lighting spiritual candles such as saint Micheal, Anaisa, saint claire. to name a few. it didn't work right away but over time it gave me the strength to leave by removing blocks. I should have mentioned earlier that i believe that she has a witch to cast these spells for her along with her help. She is now in a relationship with a younger woman with a child. I want to protect her from going through the torment i have gone through. when i see this young woman walk down the street she looks like the life was sucked out of her (my ex's doing)

i have considered the idea that i want to do what she is doing. but my interest is to NOT have fun for my own purposes. i'm doing this to protect innocent people who think they will be safe with her. they WONT be.

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:07 am

If this person is in fact a legitimate conjurer and is as dangerous as you seem to think she is, then the last thing you want to do is to casually start burning candles on her. As Mama Micki has implied, that could get you into a whole host of trouble you don't really want. Sometimes it's best to just leave such people be; let them burn themselves out over time, which is inevitable when one makes a life of doing hostile work. As my Grandmother used to say, "You make the bed, you lie in it."

If, however, she is somehow harming you directly, then get a reading and think about hiring a professional rootworker to remediate the situation for you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Best wishes,
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:00 am

I didn't say that you were working against her "for fun." It's just that a lot of people think it's their job to "teach someone a lesson" even if the person's actions don't affect them in the slightest.

You need to do a Cut and Clear and a black walnut bath to get this woman out of your life for good. Cut off all contact with her: no phone calls, no texting, no mail, no face-to-face. Get a restraining order if necessary. If you have evidence of physical abuse, press charges against her, otherwise let it stay in the past.

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:04 pm

goddessdianamoon,

For some reason I was not able to see your second post when I wrote my initial response. At any rate, I think for the most part what I said there still applies, but given your intimate personal history with this woman, I would do a thorough cleansing of yourself (a thirteen herb bath, for instance: http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html) to make sure her influence is completely gone from your life. A Cut and Clear certainly wouldn't hurt either. Make sure you are protected if you are still anywhere around this person or you think she may still have it out for you. And if you're really worried about the new young woman she has ensnared, then you can always do some protection work for her as well: set some lights for her, or do a fiery wall of protection around her and her child (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html).

And certainly--without question--stay as far away from this person as possible, both physically and emotionally. And, again, do not start burning candles on her or trying to throw for her, particularly now that we know she has a rootworker who is helping her with the bad work she is doing. Take the defensive approach here; not the offensive one. Cleanse and protect yourself (and others if you wish), and then go about the business of moving on with your life.

Best of luck to you.
Ellis Crowfoot

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:51 pm

If this person is no longer a direct threat to you then for heaven's sake don't try to take her on. Especially considering that you may not have her level of skill. It is not your responsibility to go around trying to stop people like her. I don't mean to offend, but despite your good intentions, you are seeking to engage in a witch war with someone who was strong enough that she dominated your mind, body, and soul for 4 years!

Too many people think that they are justified in teaching people lessons, while they may be justified, they also lack what it takes to do this type of stuff.

There are some rootworkers like myself who have no quams about dealing out justice to cases that we run across and setting troublesome people right even if we aren't directly involved, but we also have the capability and know-how to do such things.

goddessdianamoon

Unread post by goddessdianamoon » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Hello Mama Micki

I made a police report on her and got a 10 day restraining order on her which by the way i have to go back to court Monday to get it lengthened. I have spoken to friends of mine who have helped me see the light as well. That Karma will and has come to bite her on her butt. to leave this alone. I've never heard of the cut and clear and a walnut bath. i will look these up on mojo when i'm done here. I have been doing spiritual baths to ward of evil, negativity and draw luck and love into my life, floor washes etc... but i feel like i should try what u recommend. thank you for ur comments. very helpful.

goddessdianamoon

Unread post by goddessdianamoon » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Hello Conjureman Ali

You used the phrases such as "witch war" and "lack what it takes to do this type of stuff". I couldn't agree with you more. The whole time i was with her i suspected that she was doing something on me but she denied it and in my confusion (probably her doing) i immediately drop the subject. In the end when the rose colored glasses came off and i seen her for her true colors by doing the work that i was doing, for lack of not knowing what to do, i went to war with her. i did a reversal spell which with out going into detail worked really well. Only she didn't get her prize in the end (which was me) so she suffered for it. When she realized what was going on she sent something back on me which was not a love spell but to make it so bad for me in my life that i would crack. I have done freezer spells, spiritual candles which i'm really good at with getting results. with spiritual candles they work slowly in time to persuade a situation to come about or losen things up to make possible. I'm not an adapt to black magic, so i didn't think to protect my self for i never had to before, the ramifications of backlash was considered but ignored cos i felt i was justified n didn't think i would get hit so hard. point is u are right to come up against someone so powerful u must be prepared and i wasn't. so, i'm going to just drop all of this... continue to free my self, and do a saint Micheal candle for her girlfriend and child, after this, i'm only going to thank my lucky blessings i got away. I've even noticed that my psychic messages in dreams and in thought are intune again. where they weren't for a long time. thanks for ur answers. very much. this was a learning lesson for me that i will not soon forget. that's exactly what this was.

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:51 am

I'm glad to see that someone's advice was helpful here.
Ellis Crowfoot

goddessdianamoon

Unread post by goddessdianamoon » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Hello Mama Micki and ConjureMan Ali

I'm inquiring about the Black Walnut spell, i read some where on someones post that i have to go outside naked? Is this true? I live in the city, i don't think I'm allowed to do this. is this the right information?

and what about the clear cut spell. what do i have to do for this? what supplies do i have to get?

can one of you please send me a link to this information.

If i can do this it would be great if it works.

thank you in advance.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:55 am

Lucky Mojo has a Cut and Clear spell kit that has everything you need (look under spellkits), or you can purchase Cut and Clear supplies separately: oil, powder, vigil candle, incense, etc.

No you don't have to go outside naked after the walnut bath, but dispose of some of the bathwater at a crossroads.

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:00 pm

I apologize for reviving an old thread, but I have a quick emergency question to ask.

As I was burning a crossing candle on someone who had wronged me in the past, my evil eye bracelet broke. I know that it generally indicates that the person has protections in place. I am planning on taking a 13 herb bath immediately, followed by a FWP spell. My house already has most of the protections set up. Should I renew/add anything to avoid any further retaliation? I am planning on getting a reading, but it looks like I have to act fast.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:36 pm

The Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit is what you should use, or craft your own spell from Fiery Wall of Protection products.

SPL-KIT-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit
$26.80

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:04 pm

Thank you, Miss Cat!

bluemoon

Unread post by bluemoon » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:39 pm

I'm just starting to learning about hoodoo and am finding it fascinating.
I recently purchased several oils and a mojo bag from Lucky Mojo and am excited to start practicing this kind of work.

I have a situation and would like some advice.

I won't go into the whole drama of it, but I inadvertently offended this man who works for a local occult store and apparently is a long-practicing ceremonial magician. My mistake was unintentional and didn't seem to have harmful effects, but he assumed a negative, unforgiving tone with me when telling me how I should've done things differently. I apologized for my part in the thing, but he never responded to my apology.

I suspect that I'm probably being paranoid, but I wondered and worried if he had cursed or at minimum directed negative energy towards me that I had taken on. My stomach has felt a little funny, which I know might just be anxiety about this situation, but I wanted to be safe just in case.

I have started to peruse these forums, and it seems that what people usually recommend is to do some kind of cleansing bath or working followed by some kind of protection and uncrossing ritual.

Wondering if someone might speak to my situation and make a recommendation. No interest in harming him or even reversing anything, as he probably has strong defenses up. Just interested in being healthy and protected. I'd be happy to get more supplies from Lucky Mojo, but that takes a while, and am wondering what I might do in the interim to make sure I'm protected from negativity. I have several Lucky Mojo oils, but the ones possible relevant to this situation are protection, power, tranquility, and blessing.

Thank you.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:20 pm

You should get a ten minute, $10 reading to determine if this guy has actually crossed you up. You should always be cleansing and protecting yourself, but there's really no reason to go through an entire uncrossing ritual if you haven't been crossed up.

For protection, you can petition Saint Michael who is a very good protector. I would mention this guy by name in my petition to Saint Michael. You can also use your protection oil to anoint yourself and your home.

As for cleansing, you can do a forum search to find alternatives while waiting on your supplies from LM. I highly recommend that you order some hyssop, 13-herb bath and perhaps some Fiery Wall of Protection products and keep them on hand. Protection and cleansing products are always a good staples in ones' arsenal.

Good luck :)
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

nvme

Unread post by nvme » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:30 pm

You might want to consider purchasing the Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit. It worked wonders for me and my family. In the meantime I know that there are several other things you can do including petitioning St. Michael for protection- that's relatively low cost, if money is an issue for you.
I don't know the direct link, but if you go to the Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit on LMCC there's a link in the description box that you can click on telling you exactly how to work it (on Cat's free HITAP site), and also talks about substitutions and alternate ways to work the spell. If I recall correctly she says something to the effect of "if you're in a bind, you can get by with just the candles and dressing oils...."
I apologize for not knowing how to direct you to the appropriate link myself! I am not that great at anything tech related! :oops:
Also, you could submit a prayer request with the Crystal Silence League!
I do hope that helped you out some!
Best of luck to you,
nvme
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21:22

nothing

Unread post by nothing » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:36 am

Hello,

My name is Holly. I dwell in New York city and live with family. I have decided to give this problem to God even though I am back to square one (again) dealing with people that say they will help but, nothing works out right or more money is needed.

Luis S., whom is supposed to be deceased (i saw him over a month ago) has been my boyfriend for almost 10 years now. I know that we are mean to be (soulmates) but the 'color' of my skin does not settle with his immediate family members.

His mother, father, sister, best friend and baby's mother all have it out for both of us NOT to be together. I believe that someone else is working on me but, I KNOW THAT HIS MOTHER IS TRYING TO KILL ME -- I was in a car accident, i had the light and cameras around, but i left the scene, my right leg hurts most of the time; last hha that was here messed everything up for me, so i have to leave where my name is on the lease; my mother is a pig ((cop) no justice))

Although there are other problems on my mind (3 year order of protection on me, betrayal from family, having to move, erasing debt, WANTING MY GRANDMOTHER TO GET BETTER, and opening up the eyes of all true blooded americans to conqure the new world order), this one the most important to me, as i am getting older and wish to be with him as he knows that i need help, but i really want him.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:54 am

You have alot of issues going on there.

I think the best course of action for you is to get a reading from an AIRR worker to sort everything out, find out what is going on and what you can do about the problems.

You said you had spent money on these problems but have not found the answer.

You need a reputable worker. Not someone that has nothing behind them to show they are legitimate.

That is why I, as well as others on this board will recommend AIRR as they are gifted, certified and trained, and will not rip you off.

Its the best thing you can do right now. It just sounds that things in your life are complicated and there is way too much going on to suggest a simple ritual for you to make it all better.

There are many to choose from. Read thru their profiles and find one that 'resonates' with you. If you want to get a better feel for AIRR consultations read the thread on the Forum on 'hoodoo readings and psychic consultations' and it will explain more.

Good luck.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:36 am

I agree with the previous posters.

A person should NOT wait until they believed to be cursed, crossed, hexed, or experience extreme negativity. We are constantly being affected by negativity so one should always cleanse and protect one's self. It is better to employ prevention than wait after the fact.

www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:39 am

Hi bluemoon,

here's another thumbs up for the advice that's been given on maintaining cleansing and protection. Practically, it's like taking a shower to clean off dirt and putting on clothes to protect from the elements: waiting until you're a cesspool of dirt wearing tattered rags to clean and change what you're wearing is just not a great plan ;) It doesn't need to be complicated either: Chinese Wash in the mop water to clean the house + a tiny bit mixed into the laundry soap and shower gel. Protection bath crystals diluted in water and add some to the laundry rinse water + to clean window sills and door jambs. A small amulet worn as jewelry or anointing with Protection oil.

As to the crossing, as suggested, a reading will clear up wether or not there is one. That said, please do keep in mind that the more you worry about the issue and ''angst'' over it, the more negativity you are generating for yourself. Much of the time, people cross themselves up rather than anyone or anything else working against them.... Not to say that crossing from someone else doesn't occur, it does: just not as common as what we do to yuck ourselves up I've found.

May things work out for you and may you resolve the situation quickly.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

bluemoon

Unread post by bluemoon » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Thanks to all who replied.
All who responded gave me some good, useful things to consider and try.

nothing

Unread post by nothing » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 am

Thank you.

daveworsley

Unread post by daveworsley » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:14 pm

hello readers

A few years after beginning a magical path of life I had a group of people (group A) come to me in a dream asking me to join them, and not to practice majic until further notice.

I dident join because of all the things going on in my life at that point in time.

To make a long story short, they attacked me, got in a ton of trouble, then started using control spells to try and cover up everything that has happened.

My question is a really good way to break, or defend from these kind of spells.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Take a 13-herb bath and/or Uncrossing bath. Then petition Archangel Michael to protect you and use Fiery Wall of Protection. Pray Psalm 91 daily.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:04 pm

I agree with Mama Micki, and recommend that you purchase the Spellkits because they include everything needed for your spell's success.

Thirteen Herb Spiritual Bath (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html) remove Jinxes and end Crossed Conditions.
Uncrossing Spell and Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) takes off enemy tricks, it includes the 13 Herb Spiritual Bath that is recommended.
Fiery Wall of Protection Spells and Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html) protects from evil people, the evil eye, evil airs, random violence, and susto (fright), it include a picture of Archangel Michael (as recommended)

Please read each description...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:05 pm

I'm with Jwmcclin and Mama Micki, but something in me telling me you need help too. All of the above needs to be with you and you should be working it!

You should also have a reading with a Member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ad_Opening

Take Care and Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:56 pm

You need to be settled against any and all magical threats from your Ex's Mother before anything else can happen.

I do not believe you can get back with the man, however. I think that situation is truly ended.
catherine yronwode

nothing

Unread post by nothing » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 am

I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE ALOT ON MY PLATE, HOWEVER, I KNOW THAT THIS ISSUE HAS NOT TRULY OVER.....I BELIEVE THAT A CROSS/BOND WAS PLACED ON US.....WITHOUT GIVING TOO MUCH AWAY THERE IS MORE BUT I DO NOT WISH FOR ANYONE TO TELL ME WHAT THEY FEEL AS I DO NOT WANT TO BE A CAUSE FOR TRYING TO OBTAIN ANYTHING FOR FREE.

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT POST HERE WITH ADVICE AND TO THOSE THAT HAVE READ THIS POST.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Nothing, please stop writing in ALL CAPS. Just turn your CAPS LOCK off. Thanks!
catherine yronwode

daveworsley

Unread post by daveworsley » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:36 am

thank you,

I appreciate the advice. I take uncrossing baths about once a week and have had a 13 herb bath, it worked wonderfully.

Also once after a really bad week I did a Fiery Wall of Protection spell and Saint Michael came to me in a dream telling me it wasnt my fault and things will work out in the end. That helped a ton, it made me no longer feel like a victim.

Miss Lee I've never had a reading before and planed on calling a member of AIRR when I have the cash. I'm currently in school and work part time so money is always tight.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Good luck on your decisions, daveworsley. You can certainly get a reading for as little as $10.00 for ten minutes until money becomes more available.

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:21 am

(long question)

I wanted to know what are the best herbs and oils for spiritual protection.

I also would like to know what are the best herbs and oil for physical protection from others?

I would like to know what are the herbs and oils for protection from enemies seen and unseen?

What are good herbs and oils for emotional protection?

what are the best herbs and oils for mental focus and stability as in equilibrium?

So Physical
Mental
Emotional
Spiritual

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:40 am

Fiery Wall of Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html) includes Rue, Sandalwood, Black Snake Root, and other herbs that is designed to protect you from enemy tricks. I would start by washing the home down with Chinese Wash (http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html).

...other herbs and curios used for similar purposes
Bay Leaves (http://www.herb-magic.com/bay-leaves.html)
Broom Straws (http://www.herb-magic.com/bay-leaves.html)
Devil's Pod (http://www.herb-magic.com/bat-nut.html)
Devil's Shoe String (http://www.herb-magic.com/devils-shoe-strings.html)

This is a short list, I recommend that you purchase cat's book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html). It includes accurate botanical information about the roots and herbs that are employed for protection and much much much more.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:28 am

In addition to the good advices given by jwmcclin above, I´d add that there are no "best" herbs, roots, spiritual products etc.
They are all different.
If you want to know what would be the best for you to use in a specific case you need to do a reading. Or get one from AIRR - http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Ms.juju

Unread post by Ms.juju » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Hello, I Hope I Post This In The Right Area. Well I need Any Suggestions Or Help From Anyone.

Me And My Family Just Moved To This Small Town In Ga. (My Husband And I And 4 kids) Well Since We Moved Here It's Been Problems And I Feel Like We Are Not Welcomed Here. These People Want Us To Leave. Its Like Outsiders Are Not Welcome. And Since We Been Here It's Like It Has Been Nothing But Bad Luck! :(

My Car Broke Down. Problems With The Landlord. Problems With The Neighbors. My Kids Are Being Bullied All The Time. They Can't Even Go Out Side To Play Like Normal Children With Out Being Picked On Or Being Called Names.

I Have Heard Nothing But Bad Thing About This Place Now That We Are Here. And It's Almost As I'm Afraid For Me And My Family's Life. I Have To Constantly Watch Out Or Around My House, To Make Sure There Not Doing Anything To My Current Vehicle Or Anything.

I Just Need Help Protection For Me And My Family. At least Into We Can Get Out Of Here.

If Anyone Can Help Tell Me What To Do All Help Is Appericated. Thanks

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Thankyou jwmcclin very informative.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:30 am

Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

blessed1

Unread post by blessed1 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:10 am

Hi, I would do a thorough house cleansing using Chinese Wash and then Peaceful Home products. Protection for each family member as well as cleansing regularly.

I heard a neat trick on one of the LM Hoodoo Rootwork Hour that is for protecting a marriage but it would probably be good for protecting a house as well. After you cleanse the house sprinkle salt on the four corners of your bed and a fifth in the middle, then the four corners of your bedroom and a fifth in the middle, then the four corners of your house and a fifth in the middle, then the four corners of your property and fifth in the middle.

I would definitely get a reading to see if anyone is throwing things, or maybe even multiple people, and what steps to take for your particular situation.

Good luck!

Ms.juju

Unread post by Ms.juju » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Thanks So Much!!!! Dr Johannes And Blessed1

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:25 am

I recommend to also keep a Devil's Pod (http://www.luckymojo.com/batnut.html) above the front door and back door of the home, and Devil's Shoestring (http://www.luckymojo.com/devilsshoestring.html) across your path. These are all strong protection and preventative methods that will trip up anyone throwing for you.

mikkivandeventer

Unread post by mikkivandeventer » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Greetings, my name is Mikki Vandeventer. I joined this site today.

My situation is that my 70 year old cousin has decided at some time that she has the right to take from my life as she sees fit. I realized what she was doing after she has done the damage.

This year my mom's health took a u turn. My cousin Carol had been doing spells to cause mom to have mini strokes and tried to raise her fluid levels, mom has congestive heart failure, but I caught the pattern and think I have stopped that.

Then Carol had a friend install ceiling fans and a cooling unit on wheels. Then she had a nice used sofa & recliner to replace the old one that was my grandma's until '99. Only my grandma and I knew that she hid money in it that we would need at this time to see us thru until I go back to work. The money was put there in the 70's when I was 10 or so. I am now 46.

I know Carol is being helped by someone. They came back to get the money out of the sofa when the pulled it to the front yard. I could not speak or move.

I had safety spells to keep those wanting to steal or harm us away.

Carol's sister was to die this year, by August. My sister, age 39, died of massive heart attack instead. Carol told me she'd die two months before. carol's sister was todie and I inherit her stuff. I see that she is turning her sis against me to change that. Carol is even trying to keep me from being reinstated in the post office.

all of this is my karma. I have halted her dirty magic and I believe I need help/direction in how to get my life back like it should be.

I have paid karmic debts and I will start a new birth year soon 11/06/64.

Please advise.

Goddess bless

mikkivandeventer

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:01 am

It sounds like you could use some Uncrossing and Cleansing work.
Have a look here: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html and here http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html.

You might also consider cleaning out your house with some Chinese Wash and Buffalo Ammonia.

Best Of Luck!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:31 am

What does karma have to do with all of this? You have a relative who is jealous and working against you. After cleansing and uncrossing, as Johannes recommends, set up a Fiery Wall of Protection and possible a Reversal.

Hoodoo originated with African-American (mostly) Protestant Christians. Karma is a concept from Hinduism and Buddhism.

Also, money belongs in a bank, not a sofa.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:10 am

I recently met someone through my business and he ordered a cake. Well he and I have gotten a bit closer due to his persistence and my neediness. When I say neediness on my part I mean monetary neediness. I didn't like him much but he freely gives me money and buys me things. Normally I would never even be as accepting but I am struggling to pay my bills. We've never been intimate but talk on the phone a bit. He is very needy and calls me constantly - my house, my cell and then questions me when I don't answer. I've only known this guy about a month!

Well a couple of days ago my car got towed and I called him to see if he could talk me to pick it up. He was completely pissed that I had not called him back from the night before. So how could I even have the nerve to call him with such a request! Haven't talked with him. What concerns me is that he seems to be the controlling, possessive type (but hopefully not violent). He's told me before to never piss him off so I told him the same thing and didn't take it too seriously. Well I did a card reading and got XIX The Sun, Knight Pentacles, Nine Cups, Four Swords, Eight of Swords.

I know he is represented by the Knight of Pentacles but what is worrying me is the Sword cards. What should I do to protect myself from this man IF (based on these cards) is needed.

Thanks ~ Crystal
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:45 am

The Four of Swords means withdrawal and retreat -- take time to think. The Eight of Swords expresses your current condition -- fenced in and can't see your way out, and the footing is slippery.

Despite the Knight of Pentacles, he still doesn't sound like Mr. Right.

The Lucky Mojo Sachet Powders page describes St. Michael as a power for "protection from evil, rape, and susto in girls." If you are comfortable working with saints, you might call on him.

You also need to get at the root causes -- your financial troubles, and your own neediness and willingness to stay with a man you don't even like that much. For prosperity, there is a wide variety of formulas and spells: Crown of Success, Money Drawing, etc.

For the emotional fix you are in, Cast Off Evil is your friend -- and, for that matter, King Solomon Wisdom, which I always recommend to improve both love and prosperity work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:58 am

Thanks Miss Michaele!

Yes, he is surely not Mr Right and I never felt he was. Just a man that was willing to give me Pentacles. I think that is what the Knight of Pentacles represented as it was paired with another card (forgot) indicating a man in my life that was willing to give me money. I have no emotional connection with him at all. Thank goodness. I wasn't with him in a sense like that and I made it very clear to him that it was not like that on a personal level. I've only seen him 3 or 4 times is all, each brief in nature with maybe 3 hours being the longest time together at any point (dinner).

I use Archangel Michael all the time. He has protected me in many ways!! Thank you St Michael!

I've done tons of work for money, prosperity, pay me now, crown of success. Business has soared in September. More than I made all year in NC! Money is coming in but I am having to reinvest in purchasing new materials. Maybe I need some money stay with me.

I have not tried the Cast Off Evil but will have to get some of that to use.

Thanks you so much.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:49 pm

Absolutely use Money Stay With Me! That is exactly the use for it. To help the money you bring in actually stay and to ensure you don't have to reinvest it. I also suggest Prosperity to help the money grow and to build the business to be prosperous.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:13 am

Thank you Miss Michaele and Conjure Man! I use prosperity, money drawing and Pay Me(this was your suggestion previously CA). I use this in my prosperity/money lamp. Can I add the Money Stay with me to this lamp as well?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”