Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candles: Trim, Carve, Load, Petition, Pray, Dress, Light

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Candles: Trim, Carve, Load, Petition, Pray, Dress, Light

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:47 pm

I was not taught that belief, but I do know that a full name is a much better way to focus the power on your target that either first or last name alone. Adding the birthdate is better yet, and best of all is personal concerns if you have them.

Were you given a reason why the last name should burn up first?

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:28 pm

I have never heard that the last name is "more important" than the first in my entire life and it makes no sense to me.

I agree with Miss Michaele -- a full name is better than a first name or last name alone, and adding the birth date is better still.

You were told to burn a candle upside down and if you were to carve the letters of the name on it backwards then, yes, the last name would burn first -- but it is the BACKWARDNESS of it, not "which comes first" that supplies the important motivational direction to the spell.

Buy our Reversing Oil to dress your "upside down and backwards" candles and you will see the power of the backwards name!

I am adding this to the candle preparation thread.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Thanks Catherine! I have been doing this for almost 20 years, and never heard it as well.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:24 pm

I would like to know, what is the best way to carve a name on a male figure candle?

Also, am I suppose to carve my name or my target's name on the candle? Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Use a needle, a pin, a knife point, an xacto blade, or a small nail to write the name in the wax on the back of the candle.

Dress it with an oil apprpriate to the purpose of the candle.
catherine yronwode

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Once a honey jar or even a vinegar jar has been started do you need to carve and dress every candle that is put on the top?

Or do you just put the candle on top and pray over it?

I have been carving and dressing with oil and then rolling in sachet powder every time I work my honey jar and vinegar jars.

Can I just be lighting an undressed candle?
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:30 pm

I often just dress with a dab of an appropriate oil while stating my intention and focusing. I feel like this is a necessary step when I am working toward a goal. I am not saying the carving and powders are not useful, I believe the more work and appropriate ingredients can only make the work stronger. I believe LM sells some predressed candles to cut down on the steps you have to do.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:32 pm

I mean you could, but apart of hoodoo is using the power of the herbs, and curio. And it helps communicate and add energy to your spell.

Basically just dress the candle. It is only going to take a few extra minutes if that, and it will add to the energy of your work along with communicating your intent.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:22 pm

This is a good question. I really like the answers by Starsinthesky7 and DelArca. It gives us an opportunity to share with one another how we "work".

I dress every single candle that goes on top of my Honey Jar(s).
I do carve into candles, (many) and I find that this is very helpful, even in conjuction with the writing that we already "do".(petitions)

I dress just about every candle (almost every single one) that I light. (a lot)

I'll toss a question or two back. When we walk through lights after a spiritual bath are they dressed? When we set a white lights and say a prayer are we focusing on what we do?

So can you set white lights and pray, yes. Will prayers be heard if you can't set lights (Vigils) to Saint Jude, Saint Gregario Hernandez if you are in a hospital and can not, yes.

But if you can, the dedication is part of the work. The dedication is part of the focus. The dedication is part of the intent.
So... dedicate :)
Great question BellaMars!!!
All the Best for you in all that you do and Good luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:08 am

I do not understand why people want to play at the performance of folk magic but not actually DO THE WORK.

We inscribe candles (i would not exactly call it "carving -- as we are writing with a needle or pin or nail or knife point) and then we dress the candles with oils and after that we may dust them. That is what we do.

Not inscribing the candle, not dressing it with oil, not praying over the work is not conjure. As Ken Kesey once said, long ago and far away, "You're either on the bus or you're off the bus."

There are times when I really wonder what folks want out of this forum, because it seems like they just want permission to goof around and play at conjure without learning the traditions, respecting the methods, or actually doing anything. "Do i have to dress the candles?" reminds me of the other popular question, "Do i have to bathe at sunrise?" No, you don't have to. But if you don't, you're off the bus, not on the bus.

I stand up for what I was taught, and I was taught that candle magic is performed with dressed and fixed candles and if you do not dress and fix them, you may as well be lighting dinner candles for a nice dinner, because the magical aspects of magical work is NOT optional ... And without it, you may as well do something else, because you are not working in this tradition.
catherine yronwode

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:13 am

Thank you all for your answers. Since I have started using conjure I have always carved/inscribed the candle with names and/or petitions and then dressed with one or a combo of 3 oils. Then I always like to add some sachet powder around it. To me it just feels right. It brings me into the mindframe of the spell and the petition of what I am trying to accomplish. I also light incense before I begin my work.

Cat, I asked the question bc someone mentioned to me 'isnt that a bit much?' I had never thought about it before so I wanted to make sure that I wasnt 'overdoing' it thats all. I wasnt looking for permission to take an easy way out but confirmation that the way I am doing it isnt 'gilding the lily' as my MIL likes to say.

The more preparation I have to do for a spell the more concentration and power I feel so if this is perfectly fine then I am happy to continue it. Lord knows I have more than enough oils and powders!
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:11 pm

So when your candle does not represent a person, what do you carve into it? For example I keep a certain brass candlestick surrounded by gemstones, gold and silver and then often burn a green candle with an appropriate wealth drawing oil. I do my own version of praying as I light it and I often burn incense or an herb as another offering. Am I way off base here? Could someone explain how I would alter this setup to be able to call it conjure? I appreciate it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:21 pm

You should always carve into your candle for a situation and/or person.

Can't commit about the candlestick as its not a lucky mojo product and the use of gemstones is not traditional in hoodoo.

If you want to work on a money drawing candle spell, you can carve into it your name and a command such as " draw money to me" I like to write my name from base to wick and the command that way as well. You may want to carve in $ signs or planetary symbols such as the symbol for venus, sun, or jupiter.

You are going to prepare a petition and/or name paper crossed with an appropriate command such as "draw money to me" fold it and put that under the candle.

I would use money oils such as money drawing, money stay with me etc. Powders and appropriate herbs can be used as well.

Then you would light your incense and state your command, prayer, petition, and/or psalm. Let the candle burn for about 15 minutes or you can keep it lit stating your petition over a number of days.

I HIGHLY advise that you read this entire online book http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Make sure you read through the forum as well as this has been discussed before and probably in more depth.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi, thank-you for the response.

I actually did purchase the brass candlestick from lucky mojo, this is the code: CAX-BRS-RESM

So, gold and silver and american dollars are recommended for the wealth altar, but no jewelry or stones then?

I have spent the last couple of weeks reading that online book, but I will read that section over again. I have also been spending a lot of time on the forum reading.

I will start carving all my candles now, thank-you for your insight, it was helpful.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Gemstones are not traditional in hoodoo, however some practitioners may choose to use them. For a wealth altar you can put whatever you want on your altar thats along the lines of money, and wealth. That is more personal.

I think I have misread your questions as I thought you mean you had a candle and/or candle holder with gemstones.

You are going to want to refer to the altar thread on the forum though to learn how to make an altar.

Smr13

Unread post by Smr13 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:50 pm

I want to use follow me boy, come to me and love me oil on pink and red candles, do I have to carve my mans name on the candles or my name. Also what is a petition paper?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:53 pm

You should carve his name into the candle, and a command such as " Come to me, follow me, love me" keep things simple.

As for the petition paper, you can read about that here
hoodoo-style-petition-name-paper-t11760.html
writing-a-petition-t2312.html
petition-writing-t2472.html
petition-paper-for-new-love-t10034.html

Nevermore

Unread post by Nevermore » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:07 pm

I have read almost every article about this and my question does not focus on the directional of the dressing but if it is okay to use my fingers directly either using oils or powders, or should I use a cotton ball to dress the candles or a wooden spoon to sprinkle powders?

I have been using my hands before, but I recently read in the 5000 Spells book that if while doing "work" you got some oils of powders on you to stop doing the work and put all your attention in your cleansing. This statement worried me since I have used my hands before and I have not done any cleansing to myself.

Please tell me what is the best way to do it? And if some of the powders fall onto my altar tablecloth, what should I do with them and with my altar for next works?
Thanks you dearly

Nevermore

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:48 pm

I always use my hands - I can't imagine trying to dress a candle with a cotton ball, or use a spoon with powders. Your hands focus and transmit a great deal of energy, which is part of the whole process of working.

The exception is if it's a very harsh formula that I don't want on me like Hot Foot or Crossing or Inflammatory Confusion something, in which case I'll use rubber gloves while doing the work and cleanse immediately afterwards. I can see a book instructing you to not get any on you and immediately cleanse if you do in the case of strong crossing works, or when working with herbs or curios that are irritants or toxic in some way.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:15 pm

I agree with Devi ... and it sounds like Nevermore is doing destructive work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Nevermore

Unread post by Nevermore » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Thanks Devi, and yes, I am doing a 9 day destructive work for the first time. I am using hot foot powder and crossing oil. So I've used my hands over 2 days of work, can you tell me now how to cleanse myself now, and the remaining days after my work is done? I'll use the rubber gloves from now on, any help with my cleansing and my altar cleansing for now?
thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Nevermore, OF COURSE you dress candles with your hands. Judika Iles may have collected 5,000 spells for her book, and she did enroll in my hoodoo course, but she never did the work or graduated.

Use your fingers. This is HANDS ON WORK.

Using cotton balls is sooooo totally wrong, hokey, and sterile. You cannot do this kind of magic if you INSULATE and ISOLATE yourself from the roots and herbs that are embued in the oil. This is ROOTWORK and it is old-school, country-style, and requires your full IMMERSION and COMMITMENT to the practice, not some hold-it-at-a-distance thing like wearing rubber gloves or applying oils with cotton balls. If you don't FEEL it and TOUCH it and WORK it, that candle will do nothing but sit on your pretty little altar and shed a pretty little glow.

Yes, use your fingers when dressing candles -- for love, for money, for protection and YES, even if it is evil, ugly, destructive, gross spell-casting that you are doing. You have GOT to get into it or it's all just game-playing.

Then clean up after.

If you did a spell of cruelty or anger, or one that sought to bring love in a way that would hurt another party, or would in any way cause another to suffer at your hands, then bathe with Hyssop or simply wash your hands with Hyssop tea and recite Psalms 51 (Cleanse me with hyssop, though my sins be scarlet...")

I'm adding this to the regular candle-dressing thread.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Since you already got the oil part of the questions answered, I'll focus on the powders. When dressing candles in powders, also called "double dressing," I roll the candle in powders. I roll it towards me for drawing and away from me for banishing.

Now, I have used a spoon with powders before. What I do is hold the spoon with powders in one hand and the candle in the other, I then blow on the powders while praying which sprays the powders gently onto the candle as I turn the candle to get all over it. Note, this wasn't because I didn't want to touch the powder, but because I was incorporating my breath with the powders and prayers.

Both have worked for me.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun May 01, 2011 10:26 am

I'm so glad to hear about this, because always i use my hands, no matter what kind of work I'm doing. I agree with Miss Cat, i think is more effective when we use all the energy to do the work. Now i will incorporate CM Ali technique, i think is very strong. Thank you Miss Cat and CM Ali, every day i learn something new and beneficial for my knowledge

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Thu May 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Recently I try to dress candle with powder after dressing with oil. But I found that everytime I dress the candle in additional of powder, there is a lot of left over wax. I would like to know if I put too much powder on it? I usually use my hand to add powder upwards to the candle.
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

brteeyes01

Unread post by brteeyes01 » Sat May 07, 2011 9:56 am

I recently purchased and am waiting for the candles and oils needed for the three candle love spell involving a red, white and pink couple candles. The spell only calls for the names to be carved into the candles. I was wondering if you know the other persons birthday if carving that as well would be helpful.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Yes you can add the target birthday.

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Wed May 11, 2011 4:12 pm

I have a ritual candle burning outside and was wondering if this would impact the results?

There is about a 1/4 of the candle still burning with a small clump of herbs stuck on the inside near the top. The candle then burns clean, then a few small herb particles stuck to the glass in the middle , and from there, is now burning clean again.

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Thu May 12, 2011 6:02 am

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right thread or not BUT my questions concerns two things - loading the herbs and reading the glass.

On my altar I have one candle dedicated to my Saint burning at all times, I don't dress this candle with anything but her oil and some gold glitter. For the last few weeks it seems every other candle burns funny - like starts fine, but then it will soot up, I dress this very lightly - so I am not sure why sometimes it burns beautifully and other times not so much. I have a good, long standing relationship with this Saint, so I'm not sure if she's trying to tell me something or if it's just the candle? I assume most will tell me to get a 10- min reading but I was just wondering if anyone who also works with Saints has some general feedback.

Now - the herbs, I have ordered a few Vigil Lights (dressed) from LM, and with the exception of one, they all burned nicely. I mention this because, I took my cue from observing their dressings on how I should dress mine, the issue is I keep drowning my wicks somehow. I use a mortar and pestle to grind herbs w/oils so it's not like the herbs are bulky and I believe less is more (to prevent fire hazards) but I still feel like I'm doing something wrong. Any advice?

Thanks!
Jen
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 12, 2011 11:17 am

Makes no difference where you burn it. Your question indicates to me that you should hook up with -- and STUDY -- some more in-depth materials on conjure technqiues. Try these free web pages

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Thu May 12, 2011 4:35 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Makes no difference where you burn it. Your question indicates to me that you should hook up with -- and STUDY -- some more in-depth materials on conjure technqiues. Try these free web pages

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Not sure if this was directed at me, however I have read over these pages and was unable to find what I was looking for. I did find information on flames, and smoke and haze, but not herbal residue, as well as not finding whether or not the outside elements would interfere with the results.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 31, 2011 2:10 am

Yes, outside elements can not really give you a clear indication. If the window was open and I was burning a candle and caused the flame to blow making the candle burn fast, then that isnt really accurate representation of what may happen in your spellwork.

As for herbal residue...means there is going to be some slight obstacles and/or resistance. I would get a further reading to be sure.

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Hello;

I will be starting work on healing/reconcilation of a personal relationship. Should I carve both of our names on the candle, or just the name of my intended?
I was wondering, since I am the one doing the work, if adding my name to the candle is redundant?

Thank you

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Hi virgosleo:
There shouldn't be anything wrong with adding both your names to the candle, especially if it's for reconciling a romantic relationship.
Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:31 pm

I agree with MaryBee, it signifies your willingness to reconcile. Good Luck with your work.

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Thank you both! Yes I think I will go ahead with both names :)

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:10 am

I have bought these 2 vigil candles few months ago but it doesn't comes with any instructions on how to use it. Getting quite confused here on how exactly I should get on with it.
Would greatly appreciate if anyone can shed me some light ;)
And how should I write the petitions for both as I see many different ways of writing.
I intend to use fast luck for my personal money drawing purpose and money house blessings
for blessing to my family and money drawing for me and hubby. Especially for his work.
Thank you all.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:27 pm

I have a question that has bothered me for some time now. I know some people would say no its done, BUT I'm just curious that when you use a 7 day glass candle and it burns out after like an hour, can you relight it? I've done this before and STILL had success but I'm just curious as to what all the rest of you have done and if you've experienced this headache before??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Your question has been answered in this thread, i believe. It's a long thread, so just read from the beginning -- if it's not in there, ask again and someone will answer.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:45 pm

The vigils have instructions on the labels unless you order without labels. Here are some ideas http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:27 am

There is no specific instructions on how to get started before burning like writing petitions.

As it only states the psalm and to read it daily.

For the money house blessing, any idea how do I write the petitions?

Do I write down all the names of my family and to cross it with
my wishes? And since it's been left aside for a few months, the oils have already dried up.

Can I add in the money house blessing oil to it?

Do I have to knock on the bottle to seal it so as to get it working?

Would really appreciate if someone can tell me what I should do?

Thanks.

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:52 am

There are a couple of threads on writing a petition. I wish I knew how to hot link them. They've helped me greatly a long time ago and sometimes I still refer to them

" It only states the psalm and to read it daily." -- Then it's a good idea to do so

Try writing a simplified petition such as "Bless this house with money" then turn it 90 clock wise and cross it with "My family"

To re-dress the candle, anoint it in a 5 spot pattern: the 4 corners then middle

I use the method of knocking the candle. Knock on it three times or tap the bottom of the candle on the altar
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:46 am

Thanks for the wonderful advice.

May i know where do u look into when writing petitions?

As I'm not unable to find any post regarding petitions for money house blessing.

Even the HHRM book doesn't state any... ;(

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Copper Fox,

When it comes to money drawing, can you also use another version of the petition you listed ...like writing your name 3,5,7 times, and over the name writing something like "MONEY COME TO ME FAST" and then underneith that writing a list of your expense, I mean without doing that rotating of the paper clockwise thing?

Like really being very detailed with what you need, and then dabbing the four corners of the paper with some sort of money drawing oils?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Willa wrote:When it comes to money drawing, can you also use another version of the one you listed ...like writing your name 3,5,7 times, and over the name writing something like "MONEY COME TO ME FAST" and then underneith that writing a list of your expense, I mean without doing that rotating of the paper clockwise thing? Like really being very detailed with what you need, and then dabbing the four corners of the paper with some sort of money drawing oils?
Yes, you can do that; but the "clockwise thing" adds beneficial power -- and writing your name ON TOP of your petition puts you on top of the situation.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

TheGrudge

Unread post by TheGrudge » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:19 am

hello

i want to burn a female candle but haveing problems

1. i have the candle and i know what oils to use

2. under the candle should i place my picture and her picture and our date of births or just her picture and date of birth

3. what should i write on the parchment paper how should i write it out for example i command and compel saira to love me etc

4. do i have to inclued my name on the parchment paper can i use a a diffrent name because i changed my name or do i have to use my real name

can somone please explain to me step by step

thank -you

birdsflynorth
Newly Registered

Unread post by birdsflynorth » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:33 am

first you have to decide what it is you want.
do you know this woman? is she a lover, stranger, friend, ex-lover? what kind of relationship do you have with her currently?
do you have any of her personal concerns (clothing, hair, fingernails) or a photograph of her?
it's important to know exactly what you want to do before anyone can advise you, so be detailed.
if you want to command her to love you, you may want to consider what the end result you desire. do you want authentic, pure, love and she just needs a push, or do you want her to be goofy over you?
typically, on a petition, you write her name 3,5 or 7 times and then you turn the paper 45 degrees and write your name on top. if you want to dominate her than you write your name 5 times if you wrote hers 3 and so on in a different color ink. you will want to write your birth given name. surrounding your names in a circle, in one complete string of words, not lifting the pen, write what you want, "love me, love love me" until they connect. don't cross your t's or dot your i's until the words are joined in a circle. then you dot the parchment in each of the 4 corners and in the center of the paper where your names are. place the herbs inside the petition and fold the paper toward you because you want her love to come to you. ideally, you write the petition on the picture of her. on the candle, you can carve her name and your name and write love, come to me or whatever compels you. dress the candle with oils, there's a few ways you can do this but you can start at the wick going down towards your heart, you can spiral clockwise or just go straight down towards your heart, imagining what her love for you looks like. finally, light the candle and pray. you can use psalms or mantras or simply talk to her. when you use herbs, depending on what they are, you are invoking the spirits and saints that are represented by those herbs. St. Jude, St. Joseph, St. Valentine, or your spirit guides and angels are coming through to help you.
It is important that you not put any fear, anxiety or worry into this work, so it is recommended that you take an un-crossing bath before hand or at least sage yourself and clear your intentions. it is also good to burn incense while you are doing your candle ritual.
hope this helps.

TheGrudge

Unread post by TheGrudge » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:45 am

wow thanks for the infomation birdsflynorth

TheGrudge

Unread post by TheGrudge » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:29 am

anyone else want to share your work ideas

TheGrudge

Unread post by TheGrudge » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:51 am

hello

if i was commanding and comepling somone what should i write on the candle also if i was dressing come to me or kiss me now oil on a candle for a girl that i like how should i write it on the candle also parchment paper what should i write on that

thanks

TheGrudge

Unread post by TheGrudge » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:03 am

hello

should i write the feamale's name on the candle once or loads of times to cover the candle how should i inscribe it back or front
and my pertition how should i write it out

i have the female candle i have the parchment paper and the oils to use just want to know how to inscribe it
and what to write on the parchment paper also can i inclued commanding oil with love oils on the female candle

also can you use yellow candle for commanding and compeling

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:20 pm

I have questions about petitioning with a green novena candle.

1)
Can I place the candle on top of, say, an overturned plate with a petition under that, or must the petition be attached underneath the candle itself?

2)
Is it advisable to write a petition ON paper money in this case - how would this be done?

3)
I am only aware of how to write a petition on parchment by crossing names, with symbols in the corners, and a circular petition around the names. How could I adapt this to money-drawing? Write "money" on it and cross it with my name?

Sorry to overload the system with questions! :oops:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Read about dressing and petitioning for Money here (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html)

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:43 pm

THANKS!

So, I should place a $20 bill under it, and four dimes surrounding it. Should I write on the bill?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Read this below from the HITAP money drawing link.
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

THE SUCCESS SIGIL and TRAINED HUNTING MONEY

This will teach you how to TRAIN and dress your money so that it will attract more money to you.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:15 pm

I would do it the same way you have done it before, just use money as paper this time.
Write what you want on the bill, turn it and cross it with your name.
If you like to put signs in the corners you can write the success-sigil described above or use a dollar sign.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:43 am

I would use the largest denomination I have to draw money. Remember you want more money, get the idea?

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:53 am

Wow, thanks for all the info, guys. I'm excited now to start this spell tonight!

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:23 am

I ended up petitioning it the way I have before (paper underneath), and used a $20 as a "picture" on the front of the candle, tied to it with green yarn. I surrounded the candle with coins of every denomination. We'll see what happens!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”