Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Out of Stock / Discontinued Items Questions and Answers

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
wendy

Out of Stock / Discontinued Items Questions and Answers

Unread post by wendy » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:42 am

I made an order and I'm not happy with the service. Order number 26997
I'm very sad that my email request and question has been ignored. I live abroad and it's difficult for me to ring the office.
As well I ask for Jezebel root separately by email as it's always out of stock on the site, but in another post Cat was saying that they have Jezebel root but just to ask for it.
See post Jezebel Root Questions and Answers
I only receive an email days later saying about Jezebel root: I'm sorry, but we cannot add to your order, as we've already invoiced it. If you would like to purchase something more, please make another order.I mean I ask by separate email same day that I order for Jezebel root to ad it as I couldn't purchase it online.
And the worse thing is that my other email request has been ignored. :cry:

Sad Wendy :cry:

angelael
Re: Attempting to order Jezebel Root...

Unread post by angelael » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:43 am

Hello Wendy,

Sorry to hear this. I think it does take them awhile to get to the emails. I have ordered Jezebel Root twice, but this was several months ago. The first time I saw that it said it was "out of stock", but then I read the same post that you did. When I was ready to place an order it still said "out of stock", so I asked for it in the comments section of my order. The next time I wanted to order it I had noticed that it is listed in the complete inventory, http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html , so I was able to add it directly to my shopping cart.

So if you ever have any special requests with your orders in the future always put it in the comments section of the order.

wendy

Unread post by wendy » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Hi, thanks for your reply, but I did put it in the comments section of my order and I did sent a seperate email as well.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:42 am

Sorry for the confusion and thank you for uncovering a set of three errors at the site. Jezebel Root is not out of stock by any means. However, our former web-catalogue updater forgot to put it back in stock the last time we harvested it.

At luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html it is listed as Out of Stock.
At herb-magic.com it is corectly listed as $3.00 HER-JEZ-RTWH but the add-to-cart button is missing.
At herb-magic.com/ it is listed as HER-JEZ-RTWH with no price and no add-to-cart button.

Please copy this message and forward it to Angela at the shop (angela#luckymojo.com) and tell her that as your rewrd for finding this series of errors, you shoud be sent a FREE Jezebel root, and she should know that i have informed nagasiva (our new web catalogue maintainer) to fix the error ASAP.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”