Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Peaceful Home Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
riverofpeace

Unread post by riverofpeace » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:24 pm

I purchased a peaceful home mojo bag from LM, and hope to be putting it all together soon. My thinking is that keeping things smooth in the house for everyone will give everyone a good foundation in their daily lives. Personal effects from each family member go in the bag.
My question is - where would it work best and why, between me carrying it hidden on my person or self (I am the "mother of the house") vs putting it on my family altar area inside one of the attractive containers (altar has pictures of family members, objects kids have made, etc.)?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: peaceful home mojo - where to store?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:00 pm

I will chose the altar as it represents the entire family.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

riverofpeace
Re: peaceful home mojo - where to store?

Unread post by riverofpeace » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Cool, thanks!

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Wed May 04, 2011 6:24 am

Hi Everyone -

I know my post may get moved to the Mojo thread but since my question is more about finding out the difference I didn't post it there first.

I've been reading Cat's Book and I like the idea of the peaceful home packets for under the bed, etc.
I have been doing some work to bring Peace/Healing to my future MIL/fiance's home/relationship.

I bought the supplies to make the flannel packets to leave in her home - without her freaking out, like what is this - I thought I could make them like those satches (sp?) that ladies put in their underwear drawer to keep things smelling fresh - so my question is are these considered mojo's?

Because if they are - then feeding them may become an issue - since once I give them to her, it would be hard to find them to feed them or ask her for them back

I was thinking maybe I could make a few, and give them to her over time - like trading them back and forth - Like oh I made you fresh ones and keep trading them back and forth - so I can re-dress them/feed them.

Thoughts? Advice?

Thanks
Jen
My most gracious and humble thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, for all of your blessings and guidance in my life.
St. Martha, St. Michael, La Virgen de La Regla my most humble thanks for all that you do on my behalf!

Buttercup

Re: Peaceful Home Mojo?

Unread post by Buttercup » Wed May 04, 2011 11:12 am

Just an idea that popped in my head while reading your post: if you give them to her to put in her underwear drawer or closet, you could give her an unlabeled bottle of oil (or mix of oils) to refresh it so that it doesn't lose the aroma and tell her that she should dab some oil on it every week because it's made from eco-friendly ingredients,with no poisonous synthetic oils so the smell wears off after a week, but it's safe, unlike the synthetic ones they sell everywhere.(wow,this was an enormous sentence I wrote! I hope it's not confusing!)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 04, 2011 11:56 am

Nice sneaky trick Buttercup.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Wed May 04, 2011 4:10 pm

I like it Buttercup!!! Thanks for the idea :) and it wasn't confusing AT ALL ...most helpful!!
My most gracious and humble thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, for all of your blessings and guidance in my life.
St. Martha, St. Michael, La Virgen de La Regla my most humble thanks for all that you do on my behalf!

double

Unread post by double » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:29 pm

great ideal

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”