Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:23 pm

I'd suggest a Court Case honey jar.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

help in my court case against social security

Unread postby herdsmen » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:43 pm

I need something to have the case against social security go my way,I think it will but want to make sure,I don't want to take a chance,I have been fight them since 2003, and I am so tired of it.please help me
herdsmen

Re: help in my court case

Unread postby DelArca » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:53 pm

I recommend buying the court case spell kit and having the MISC light court candles on your behalf. Good luck
DelArca

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:06 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Consult with an attorney as well.
Take care and Good luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:42 pm

herdsmen, you might want to read what other members of the forum have recommended as well; this topic has been discussed on several occasions...

help-my-mother-get-approved-for-social-security--t11537s675.html
which-herb-root-to-win-ssi-case--t14008.html
ssi-amendment-t8141.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Van van products can be help to change negative luck to good luck as well.
www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
Fast luck products
www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

and road opener products to remove any obstacles.

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby herdsmen » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:32 am

To everyone thank you,,,,except the one who told me to get a lawyer,,,,,(you must be close to a lawyer or something) lawyers are money hungry them self and on my case's have used them and found them useless , so I am handling it my self and I know I will win ,but it doesn't hurt to have out side forces help you as well.
herdsmen

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:03 am

herdsmen wrote:To everyone thank you,,,,except the one who told me to get a lawyer,,,,,(you must be close to a lawyer or something) lawyers are money hungry them self and on my case's have used them and found them useless , so I am handling it my self and I know I will win ,but it doesn't hurt to have out side forces help you as well.

Um.

No actually, becoming an attorney does not miraculously turn someone "money hungry them self". They are trained professionals and, well, there is a reason that people hire there services when they go to court as a matter of course. I'm just saying that you may want to rethink that decision.

Also you come off a bit rude, I don't know if you intended to but you would do well to carefully consider what you type before hitting the submit button.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:07 pm

I believe that magical advice and mundane world advice work very well together. I am the one who recommended an attorney. Many SSI cases, especially SSI are very complex, go through a lot of red tape, and frankly it is very sad because many people who are entitled give up after the first 1 or 2 times.
It is not that the case can not be handled without an attorney, but the the probability for a positive outcome is much greater when proper legal advice has been given.
Jwmcclin, Starsinthesky7, DelArcha and Turnsteel gave great advice as well. I followed up Delarcha's with a link for you.
Here in The Lucky Mojo Forum, we try to assist people. We are a team of hundreds who come together with knowledge and compassion and sharing in the products and recommendations of The Lucky Mojo Curio Company. If we have "mundane world' advice, sometimes we share it, especially if it could help someone in their time of need.
Good luck to you!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:28 pm

I agree with Turnsteel...

An attorney or lawyer is a trained professional.

Is a doctor money hungry because they are trained professional in health care? I mean yeah if you broke a bone I guess you could handle it yourself.

BUT it may come at a price, and more trouble than what its worth.

And youve been fighting this case since 2003? Yeah I think its time to get a professional involved.

Doing mundane and everything you can do non spirituallly can help and aid your rootwork..

Its like trying to do rootwork for a job but not applying with applications. You need to do ALL that you can do to help YOURSELF.

I know a few lawyers, doctors, and psychologists...and no...they are not in it for the money. Some do quite a bit of pro bono work, or on a sliding scale.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Never rely on just spiritual means a lot. TammieLee is wise to point out that you should cover your basis by consulting a lawyer. If you've had bad experiences before thats unfortunate, but it shouldn't keep you from consulting with someone who knows more about the process than you.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

need 2 increase chances for ssdi benefits for daughter

Unread postby cougar » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:51 am

Hello Everyone,

I am applying for social security disability benefits for my daughter and i am schedule for an interview in person tomorrow. We are really in need for this benefit (they are known to deny benefits i hear and are notorously slow :? ) She has needs and I am having a hard time finding employment to pay for them (medicaid helped but can only pay a limit rest has to be out of pocket) so it got to this point for me to apply, and to hopefully get it and help us until i do find something substantional. I have money drawing, attraction, CoS and influence oils and powders, and also have the little white candles in their tins. BTW i also have the medical release form i have to bring in tomorrow. Any suggestions on what i can do to increase my chances for approval, and perhaps even getting the benefits fast? Thanks for all your help!
cougar

Re: need 2 increase chances for ssdi benefits for daughter

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Well, just starting conjure less than 24 hours before you need the results is a bit unrealistic. Normally I would say that as soon as you know you need something, start work THEN. Don't wait until the day before you go in to talk to someone about it. It gives very little time for any conjure to work on circumstances and manifest. However, miracles happen and the Divine works in mysterious ways outside of our conception of time, so there's no harm in trying!

Since it's something you need FAST, I would petition St. Expedite for your needs. Ask him to interceed on your behalf for the amount of money you need to be awarded at the interview tomorrow. Pray his prayer over one of the candles, and dress it with those oils.
You can read more about him here: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

If you know the person/people you are meeting with tomorrow, I would write their name/s 7 times on a petition paper in lower case writing, and then cover their names with your name in upper case block writing 7 times. This will give you power over them. Flip the paper over and write your commands. Dress it with Influence (to persuade them to grant you the money), Money Drawing (so they will give you money) and Attraction (to draw their favor to your case), and if you have some powdered sugar put some of that on there to sweeten them to you. Now put that paper into your shoe for the interview tomorrow. Pray fervently the entire time you are making and dressing this paper. Tap your foot to exert your influence over them all tomorrow.

Make another paper like the one above. This one you will burn candles on top of continuously from now until you hear the results. Dress the candles in the same combo of oils. You can place the dressed candle on top of the paper in a saucer. Surround the candle in a circle of the same powders, with a little cinnamon (for speed and money) and sugar (to sweeten them to you). Again pray over this. Since you're in a crisis situation, try to pray once an hour for 9 consecutive hours - basically performing a novena for this case. You could pray that to St. Expedite.

Get some back-up. Many of the AIRR workers and MISC offer free emergency candles to be set for people. See if you can get someone to set one for you and this need. Several of the AIRR workers have online communities of their own (Momma Starr of Old Style Conjure, and Dr. Kioni of JujuCentral) that have prayer request groups. Get your prayer requests to them ASAP.

Tomorrow when you go to the interview wear the combo of oils/powders described above. Have your hands lightly powdered so that when you shake with the interviewer, you will be getting them in contact with your stuff.

Best of luck.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Combining Court Case & Crown of Success?

Unread postby loving_me » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:18 am

Hello! I have an appointment with my case worker tomorrow to determine if my benefits should continue. I want to do a ritual before my appointment.

Right now I have unlabelled brown, green, & gold 7 day candles. Lucky Mojo Court Case oil, Lucky Mojo Crown of Success oil, Lucky Mojo Crown of Success Mojo bag, & Lucky Mojo Five Finger Grass.

Is there a way I can combine these products or a few of them?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: title clarity
loving_me

Re: How can I combine Court Case & Crown of Success?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:15 am

You have the right stuff, Court Case, Crown of Success and Five Finger Grass ...you want the outcome to be in your favor successfully.

ConjureMan Ali posted the following in another discussion but is appropriate for your needs

... make a name paper for the person and dust it with the powders then place it in ... left shoe. Then ...tap your foot as you speak to the person to apply subtle pressure and get them to agree with you.

A firmer version of this conjure is sprinkle the sachet powder (Command, Compel, Essence of Bend Over) or anoint your hand and touch them, then when you are home take the name paper and place it in your shoe again. Call out that person's name and command them to do what you want, then stamp your foot hard on the name paper. The jolt is usually enough to get most people to do what you want.

You can also carve your target's name on a purple candle along with your command. Anoint with your oil and burn on their picture or name paper while praying Psalm 114 and 110 and calling out your command.

Finally, you can burn some Calamus on charcoal with the incense of your choice while speaking to the spirit of the Calamus to go and grab hold of the senses of your target and make them bend to your will.

The trick to influencing people is knowing how to get at them. Some people are best influenced and controlled through pressure, others' become meek to a seemingly iron will, while others' must be knocked off balanced to influence the mind. Hit your target from different angles.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby loving_me » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:06 am

Ok. Thanks! Oh! What color pen should I use to write out my petition paper?
loving_me

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:18 am

Some folks use a green pen for a money request, but a pencil or black pen will work fine.

Write out three different petitions, one for justice (brown candle), one for finances (green candle), and one for success with a winning personality with your case worker (yellow candle. Light the three candles today, dressing them all with both oils and with a small amount of the herb (not too much, because it could be a fire hazard).

OIL-HOO-CROW
Crown of Success Oil
$6.00

OIL-HOO-COUR
Court Case Oil
$6.00

When you have the candles burning well, place them in a triangle, and hold your mojo bag in hand. Pray over it and dress it with a drop of the blended oils. Then "smoke" it over the heat from all three candles, rotating it in a clockwise direction. When that is complete, set the mojo between all three candles, in the middle of the triangle.

Leave the mojo there there while you go to the Crystal Silence League and upload your prayer (and your picture, if you have one). It is a good idea to upload a picture of the altar work itself; the public cannot see it, but all of the CSL pastors can see the picture, and we will hold the image of your work in our minds as we pray for your success.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/viewprayers.php

Leave the candles burning as a vigil.

On the day of the appointment, take the mojo up from amongst the triangle of candles and again dress the bag with a couple of drops of oil, again pray over it, again warm it in the candle flame heat, and place it on your person.

Check your email and see how many people at the CSL prayed for you -- and go forth to the appointment confident that you are loved, uplifted, and held in the thoughts of many who wish for your success!

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby loving_me » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Thanks Cat & jwmcclin. I will start my candle ritual tonight. Followed by the other instructions that were giving. I will definitely be doing the shoe trick as well. Thanks again ladies.
loving_me

Unread postby loving_me » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Hello again! I went to my appointment today to meet with my case worker about my benefits. Sadly, I didn't have success:( My worker said that my case is going to be closed. I did all I could to prevent this from happening. When I got home, I remembered that I hired a pro bono lawyer a few weeks ago just in case this did happen. I called her and she told me to contact her right away as soon as I receive the closure letter in the mail. I'm near tears right now. I'm terrified about not having any income. I have two children to take care of. I don't want to give up without a fight.

Is there a particular oil I should dress myself with daily throughout this whole process?

Also, I want to get a reading. Are there any AAIR on here who give 30 min readings?

Thanks!
loving_me

Unread postby StacyLynn » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:12 am

Thank you Cougar for the initial post, and Thank you Devi Spring for the reply. I have been dealing with SSDI for two years now, and just recently received yet another denial letter. I have 60 days to appeal, so I will most likely need to take the steps that Devi Spring has suggested.

Good Luck Cougar
Stacy Lynn
Thank You Saint Expedite
StacyLynn

Unread postby aura » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:05 am

Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Need help with disabilty claim

Unread postby baybay49 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:04 am

Hi, I really need help with my disabilty claim. I have been denied and will soon do an appeal. If this claim do not get approve this time It can have a very bad effect on the household money matters as I have not worked in a while and my other source of income might soon come to an end.Any help will be helpful.What can I do to get this claim approved? :( Thanks a lot.
baybay49

Re: Need help with disabilty claim

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:18 am

baybay, you can work with Court Case Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html) to receive favor and add Pay Me Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html) to get what is owed.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby baybay49 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:32 am

jwmcclin, many thanks for the info and speedy reply.
baybay49

Social Security Appeal

Unread postby Enquirer » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Social Security discontinued my benefits because they said I have substantial income. I had a part time job. What would I need to help with the appeal
Enquirer

Re: Social Security Appeal

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Check out this link I had a similar question for my mother in law
ssi-amendment-t8141.html

They told my mother in law that she had too much income/too many assets also but this was the first go round of her applying. I actually never got around to working on this matter through magical means for her because I had 50 million other things going on, but this thread gave me some good advice.

I would try to build a relationship with your case worker, and if you don't know who it is try to get that info ASAP, that way you have a direct link and someone to influence with your work.
mommystwin27

Re: Social Security Appeal

Unread postby Enquirer » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:38 am

Thank you
Enquirer

Another SSA question

Unread postby Driven by Dreams » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:40 pm

I've been getting disability benefits for a couple of years and have just gotten a letter that they want to review my case. My condition has not been cured (in fact it's incurable), but I'm worried about having my benefits taken away. I have the incomplete name of my caseworker (only a first initial and last name) and plan on doing a honey jar, but I have a few questions about the details. Any suggestions would be hugely welcome.

1) They've only given me until the 24th of September to get my paperwork and go to the hearing- not a lot of time. Would it be better to start the honey jar now with what I have, or maybe wait until the first hearing when I can get the caseworkers full name and/or any curios from them (I was thinking a business card, paperclip, pen cap or signature)?
2) Aside from Court Case oil, is there anything else that might be useful to put in the jar?
3) For the petition paper, I'm planning to write 'help me' and 'fight for me' to get the caseworker on my side - in a few of my practice writings I usually complete the petition circle in the middle of a phrase. Is it important to make sure both phrases are completely written on the petition?

I've been a long-time lurker. It's too bad something like this is the reason to start jumping in!
Driven by Dreams

Re: Another SSA question

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:15 pm

1) yes start the jar now and try to get the caseworkers signature
2) Add Pay Me so they will be motivated to pay you...or Compelling to get this caseworker working on your side and continue paying you...its your call.
Read about both here (Pay Me Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-pay-me.html) and Compelling Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html)
3) Life happens ... just move forward from here and keep some conjure going along this line to include the SSA payments without obstacles....this is the government. Also keep yourself cleansed at least on a monthly basis and protection is an ongoing conjure.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:26 pm

Don't forget to get the Crystal Silence League praying for you!

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:31 am

The Crystal Silence League offers powerful help! It's nice to get the support of others prayers for your intentions and those prayers truly work!
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

medical insurance issue

Unread postby Glaciers » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:45 am

Hi everyone,

Not sure where to post this - but please advise.

Here is the issue, As a health care practitioner i was using certain billing codes that i was advised to use by the aetna represenative who first came to my office when i became a provider for that company. She went over procedures and key codes to use. Well almost 11 years later, after a certain incident happened with a patient [who i know was responsible for this witch hunt] they asked me for medical records of which i complied and gave to them what i had. Today i got a letter stating that i have been using the wrong codes and that they could technically request back payment for all these claims. I am really shocked and really angry. How do i get this person off my back straighten out this situation. I would rather quit being a provider for them than have to deal with this harassment and the possibility of owning them money.

Please help.

Thank you,
glaciers
Glaciers

Re: medical insurance issue

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:53 pm

You might want to get some Court Case work started ASAP, even before any legal processes have been started. Candles, at least.

Since you got into this trouble because of bad direction by your [contract] employer, lay some Boss Fix on them.

Lastly, since this is all about health care, rely on Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez, who gave free health care to the poor. I like to work with him whenever there's an issue about access to health care. He was also a medical researcher and is the man to go to when there are problems with accurate diagnoses -- another reason you should be able to call on him.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:40 pm

As soon as possible, contact an Attorney.
and a Member of AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Court case work is a MUST in this case.
You will also probably need Esscence of Bend Over:
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
I understood everything that you wrote and the serious situation you are in.
Good luck to you glaciers I hope this helps you.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:34 pm

The other members have given you excellent advice which I would recommend that you follow. I would also recommend that you try to nip this in the bud before it even heads to court. A black candle with banishing and Essence of Bend Over ingredients-burned over a copy of the letter that they sent you may sound simple, but I have been in situations similar to this before and it can be very effective.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Glaciers » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:22 am

Hi and thank you all for the replies and assistance. As of now i have the letter that i need to reply and state my case. I am so disturbed by this that i am putting it under the rug, i know it's not a good idea but it's thrown me for a loop.

Miss Michaele, I plan on petitioning Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez, i too try to give the best to my patients. the insurance company states i should only be spending and billing for 15 minutes sessions. I usually spend 60+ minutes per visit, i don't run a factory but a health care practice and this is why they want to punish me. I trust Dr. Hernandez will hear my plea.

Miss Bri i really like that idea because basically i cannot afford legal advice and don't want to go there. I want to make this dissappear as this was no fault of my own. I was only following their rep's instructions. I do not have any essence of bend over on hand. I do have commanding oil. Can you advise on what i should petition for while i burn this candle?

Also, any suggestions on what i should dress the letter that i send as a reply? on hand i have: confusion, hot foot, double cross sachets, poppy seed, inflammatory and confusion oil, black male candle and brown candles. I have also put this brute "investigator" in the freezer with a little red pepper. I also have his signature. I basically want this person to lose my info, stop harassing me and just close this silly investigation, i am not a criminal.

Thank you in advance for all your help.
Glaciers

Unread postby baybay49 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:35 am

I do not have a court date yet but the case is in the works for the appeal process. My question is how far in advance can I start working on this. I would like to start working on it now. Have some of the supplies on hand from LM. Thanks
baybay49

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Start the work well in advance, with or without a court date. Start now.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby baybay49 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Thanks a lot Catherine, I"ll start working on it .
baybay49

Unread postby baybay49 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:53 pm

when doing a honey jar and you don't know the name of the person (in my case the judge) what would you put in the jar as a replacement for not knowing a name.name wise that is. i hope i made it clear as to what im asking. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
baybay49

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:25 am

You just state something like "the judge hearing my case"
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby baybay49 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:22 am

thanks alot.
baybay49

Need help with SSI confusion, prosperity work, landlord

Unread postby katitiak » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:53 pm

I am having some trouble with Social Security administration, apartment complex manager and finances. I recieve SSI and I called today to find out who my caseworker is and to ask wether the office manager faxed the info they requested of me for how much I pay on my electric and cable.I wanted to know if they had recieved it,I got the wrong office more than once and when I did get someone local she said that I did'nt have a caseworker because they were deciding whether I need a payee. I am confused because It was decided by a judge months ago that I was capable of handling my own money and I've done fine so far. I cant trust anyone to be payee. Two operators I talked to were rude,they did not give me much of a chance to speak.I have lost almost $400.00 of income that I recieved every month.I also need a little boost in my finances to start a business of my own,buy an acre or two of land and a home for the land.I would also like to buy a car.I need help with this apartments manager situation because this is the second time I have had issues with her getting back to me or sending information. Any info would be helpful. May your new year be Peaceful,rewarding and Blissful!
Last edited by MissMichaele on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title too vague
katitiak

Trying to get guilty store/building owner to settle

Unread postby Billychic » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Hello, All:

I fell in late May while walking down the street in front of a store window. I fractured my ankle and had to have surgery. It's been a long, painful process over six months with another three months of physical therapy still ahead for me. Where I fell, their sidewalk is horribly uneven; and since I was in pretty good phys condition (at the time of the fall) I am positive it was their fault for not fixing their sidewalk.

I am interested in how to go about getting the parties responsible to settle for a decent sum (nothing greedy, simply all my medical bills, cab fare, and a decent amount for being miserable and in pain for what will be close to ten months at least). My lawyer wishes to sue both the store owners and the owners of the actual building. The lawyers for the store itself are being very aggressive and weird; and the person who owns the actual building is nowhere to be found, and my lawyer wants ME (the gimp) to do the footwork to find out who really owns it so they can be served.

I simply want to bend the court in my favor, since I honestly think that I am in the right. I'm very worried about messing up a court spell (since I am such a novice; I haven't performed a proper hoodoo spell since I was in high school and that was a love/sex spell) and making things worse, and I really don't have a lot of time to wait to receive items in the mail - it seems that time is of the essence. Would hiring the services of someone be best? Do they really work better even when done from afar? And what could I do to bolster the effects while that happened?

Also: I'm currently (when I receive them) going to be doing a Van Van bath to get my life back in order as per one of the LM hoodoo psychics advice. Would conducting more than one spell/request at a time be okay? I've only ever worked on one thing at a time before. That said, my life is so crazy right now, I need all the help I can get.

Thanks very much,
DM
"Free your mind and your ass will follow." ~ Funkadelic
Billychic

Re: Need help with SSI confusion, prosperity work, landlord

Unread postby QematetSau » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:01 pm

I'd suggest uncrossing and protection to protect your income from any mishandling. I'd also do some road opening work for your finances. From that, Money Draw, Prosperity, and Wealthy Way products would be very helpful.
Last edited by MissMichaele on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Entire thread retitled
QematetSau

Unread postby katitiak » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Thank you for your awesome help!
Last edited by MissMichaele on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Entire thread retitled
katitiak

Re: Trying to get guilty store/building owner to settle

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Billychic, for the most part your case sounds like standard court case work. You can add focus and power, however, by addressing these issues:

Billychic wrote:The lawyers for the store itself are being very aggressive and weird;

Make a dollbaby (or just buy a doll or action figure or rag doll). Inside it, put the lawyer's business card(s), poppy seeds, black mustard seeds, slippery elm bark and alum. Tie its hands and mouth. Bathe it with vinegar. Command it to shut up and back off. Keep it in a dark place when you are not working with it. (You might even blindfold it.)

and the person who owns the actual building is nowhere to be found,

Since the property owner is acting like a fugitive from justice, you can command him to contact you with the elegant, down-home trick described in this post:

It's the second spell, the one with the bicycle wheel. I suggest you use the landlord's business card if you can get it.

and my lawyer wants ME (the gimp) to do the footwork to find out who really owns it so they can be served.

Burn a Commanding or Compelling candle on that lazy-ass lawyer! You can have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church do that.

I'm very worried about messing up a court spell (since I am such a novice;I haven't performed a proper hoodoo spell since I was in high school ... and making things worse, and I really don't have a lot of time to wait to receive items in the mail - it seems that time is of the essence.

Would hiring the services of someone be best? Do they really work better even when done from afar?

Long-distance work by professionals is an old tradition in conjure, dating back a hundred years or more.

Would conducting more than one spell/request at a time be okay? I've only ever worked on one thing at a time before.

This is something that professional rootworkers do all the time :) There's no reason you can't be doing blessing and road opening work for yourself while you have a Court Case honey jar on your altar.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Trying to get guilty store/building owner to settle

Unread postby Billychic » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Miss Michaele,

Thanks so very much for all of your advice! This whole thing has become such a burden and I would really like to be able to do whatever I can (within white magic reason) to urge things into my favor, especially since I honestly feel that I deserve to win this case.

Thanks again.
:)
"Free your mind and your ass will follow." ~ Funkadelic
Billychic

Unread postby QematetSau » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:57 pm

You're welcome katitiak!
QematetSau

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:00 pm

I am sorry you did not win. Last ditch court case tricks have a low rate of success -- the time to start this work is a minimum of 9 days before the date -- but if your lawyer thinks you have a chance, then by all means, keep trying.

Court Case Oil is suitable.

Virtually every AIRR members gives 30 minute readings.

Just a side note, and a reality-check, if you will:

Almost all of the states are cutting back on benefits of all types, from disability to unemployment, and people are expected to find work, go into a job training program, and in other ways to take part in society to the best they are able.

With the United States itself nearly having defaulted its loans (and only saved from that at the last minute) and no one wanting to raise taxes to pay for the benefits of others, you cannot expect to live on benefits much longer unless you are physically or mentally disabled to the point of being unemployable.

Take this setback as an opportunity to rethink how you can claim a valued place in society rather than eking by on government benefits.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby baybay49 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:13 pm

ok, so i had my hearing, do i keep doing work on this case up until i get a decision. :? thanks.
baybay49

winning a settlement

Unread postby natalieshop » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:28 am

My exhusband had an accident about a year ago and suffered several lessions from the accident, he submitted a lawsuit and they just sent him a letter stating tht they were ready to settle but were not sure if they were going to win because the other people could say that it was not their fault and if they did that then he would not be entittled to anything..can I please have advise on what I can do and work with in order to win and receive money from the lawsuit?? thanks.
natalieshop

Re: winning a settlement

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Court Case Spiritual Supplies ( http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html )
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:43 pm

I would do some stop gossip work for the other party so that they cannot say that. In addition, I would add some pay me to the court case work.

www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby natalieshop » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:33 am

Thank you sooo much, I will start right away!! thanks:)
natalieshop

Unemployment, Winning Benefits

Unread postby antm422 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Hello All and thank you for reading!

I am currently in a battle with my former employer/the state as to whether or not I am entitled to Unemployment benefits. (Its a long-ish back story, but can provide it if needed :lol: ). I was originally denied, but just sent in my protest papers. If I am not approved, the next step would be to write/send one more set of appeal letters and then possibly have an "over the phone mediation session" with a mediator and a rep from my former employer. The decision could go either way since it is sort of "he says/she says."

What are some spells/products that I can use to sway the odd in my favor/win over the mediator/make the employer look bad/win the case/etc?

Any help is greatly appreciated! :D

JOSH
~~~Blessed Be~~~
antm422

Re: Unemployment, Winning Benefits

Unread postby j82 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Definetly would use a court case spell kit in this situation. Put the old employee name in vinagar to sour them, can use the tongue spell talked about a lot on here to silence them, can freeze them out using the freezer spell.. and of course a combination of the sort. I find it also helps to pray to God as he is the ultimate judge and ask him to let it all be ruled in your favor.
j82

Help getting reconsideration of Veterans benefits

Unread postby lovinlife1976 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Hello all!!

I've been having problems getting what is due to me. I am a Veteran. I get some disability benefits. I recently was turned down for an increase. I cannot understand why they turned me down. I had all my supporting paper work. They are notorious for giving you the run around for compensation. I am going to resubmit my paperwork to them meaning I am going to appeal the decision. But boy oh boy am I going to need some reinforcement...

My question is what can I do to help me out in this situation?
I was thinking of a honey jar but what would I put in it?
What kind of oils can I anoint candles with or powder can I dust my paperwork with before I send it.

Thanks in advance!!
lovinlife1976

Re: Help getting reconsideration of Veterans benefits

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Court Case might help you, as well as St. Expedite, who was a soldier.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Help getting reconsideration of Veterans benefits

Unread postby lovinlife1976 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Thanks but it's more of some papers that I have to send in. I don't have to go to court or anything. Could you tell me what powders I can purchase to possibly dust the papers with or oils for anointing candles?
lovinlife1976

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole