Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:13 pm

I agree with MaryBee.

Even if you did not call out the oils per se, your intentions were to draw him and you back together. I dont think that you doing those tricks caused these women from the past to come back

In any case, I think you need to get a reading focused on what TRICKS and SPELLS you should do rather than the " is he going to come back" If you know he is going to come back through the readings then future readings need to focus on how to bring him back.

Again get a reading and a consultation to see exactly what you need to do and the angles you need to hit him from to bring him back.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

wonderwhy31

Unread post by wonderwhy31 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:37 am

Thank you all for your help, I have another question? Should I use any sepration products for him and the other girls?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Hi Wonderwhy31,

Should you? that's a personal decision and up to you. I would ask: is it justified? have you done a divination or had a reading from someone who has suggested that this kind of work is best to aid your cause?

This is mereley my own 2c & personal preference, but rather than working on others - I prefer beginning by working on myself and/or those in my close circle. First off, it's easier to get personal concerns and the magical link is far stronger.

In this particular case perhaps a reconciliation spell kit (I love the LM spell kits because they have all the materials and instructions to carry out the spell & you therefore don't second guess yourself about having done it right ;) ) would be a nice choice alongside a honey jar to sweeten you and your ex to each other (even when things are going well in your couple keeping a honey jar going as ''Preventative Maintenance'' is a great way of not ever taking your relationship for granted).

That said, MaryBee's advice is very wise as is stars': feed him your blood and get a reading to help you with the rootwork.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:29 pm

You dont need to add separation if you are going to add break up. Just go for break up get rid of her and have them end on unfriendly terms.

I think things were fine the way you stated things.

julieju

Unread post by julieju » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:16 am

I have been married to him for ten years now.

the sister has never been happy with me none satisfied with any other woman for his brother.

Our marriage break ups has been continues for every six months like a periodic issue for the past ten year now.

I came across this forum as i had a strong feeling something was definitely wrong, behold i read about breakup spells and the intranquility and it was like someone telling about all that has happened to me.

I am with no doubt that she had done this to us.

Would like to have advice on this.

Lippy

Unread post by Lippy » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 am

I am Brazilian and my English is not good.
I can understand if I read slowly, but often need a program to translate.
So I would not be able to talk on the phone with someone to help me. It has to be written (in the forum or by email)

I think I'll need to hire a professional to help me and do things for me, because the distance and languages ​​will disturb me.
I'll give a brief account of my situation, showing that I am truly transparent, true and correct, assuming also the mistakes.

Please I need an appointment.

Today I'm 50 years old and she 52.

I was with someone for seven years. When we first started dating (six months later) she had breast cancer, had to remove both breasts (mastectomy). Nothing was abandoned by her family and I brought her to live with me. It is very rich (I'm not interested in her money. I LOVE IT). His three sons just want her money.

What happened was this: we had separated for seven months in 2007. We came back and then the eldest daughter had a daughter with her problems, she has made it out of the ordinary, then she began to worry that their cancer could return. Then started to get every moment in a way (love, nervous, sad, happy etc.).

We had an amazing chemistry; we had sex every day, something very strong and unusual.

After her granddaughter was born, sex decreases (or two times a week) and then decreases even more ...

After I met, vu their children educated in a wrong way, giving lots of money for them, then seeing my way of doing things with my children, Amortization prior to control the money they gave to them (children under 27, 31 and 33 years). this made them mad at me, or my presence was harmful to them. I never enjoy her money.

I have a problem of justice that is over now, after 14 years.

I made two mistakes during our relationship.

One was in September last year at the wedding of her youngest daughter. I'm not used to drinking and drinking and just doing what should not.

I do not remember anything, gave me a black-out. Her children say that I was asked to leave another woman, who is the wife of a friend of her son.

The other mistake was earlier this year, which need no justification and no, I was arrested in the U.S. because I changed the price tag of a product. I told her and had agreed to tell another story to her children, but they all knew and when they called to talk about the subject she was talking about what we agreed and they said "is getting a liar like him?” He is a villain; see the things he's done wrong. We decided that separates him or you and continue to live as a family, or stay with him and forget all of us including his granddaughter.

She told me what happened and said I do not know whether the cancer will return or not, I do not know how long life and cannot fail to see my granddaughter. So I decided to separate from you. A week before she said she loved me and we came into this world to be together.

A few days after she said it was going to separate, said he does not love me anymore but I'm sure it's not true.

It is being patrolled by the children since the separation.

We turn travel on January 20; they spoke to her days later and on 16 February already divorced.

I cannot stop thinking about her, miss her and certainly must be my feeling too.

I never settle for that. It was strongly pressed by their children. And I was placed as an evil element.

Urgently need to do some kind of magic, sorcery or witchcraft or know what there.

Please teach me what to do and if I can do it yourself, or have to have someone to do for me.

Do you sell what it takes to do the ritual? Can you send to Brazil? How much does shipping here?

Another fact that is important you know, is that she is extremely proud, it does not seek in any way, nor that the world falls, it is a tough nut to crack, she is tough in the fall (there are terms we use in Brazil, I don’t know if you understand ...).

I said all this because it may be important to define how you should act.

She does not bow down to anything or anyone, no matter what it is. That's what I tell you and that you must understand.

Please do not get me wrong, but I've read and heard so many people who spent their money, or loaned to the bank or someone, to have a "work" and the result was not positive
Or even nothing was done, I get scared and afraid.
I don’t want and I cannot go wrong in choosing who will do the work for me.
I don’t have much time, because I understand that as time goes, the situation is more difficult.
The distance decreases love.
We get used without the other and it gets cold, and makes a scar that is almost an impossible return.
I know we have something special, but the distance takes care to delete....
We're already almost 6 months away, is a long time. It's a race against the clock, against time.
The delay in time now, is the greatest enemy, then I need to set quickly and have a "work" firm, strong, accurate, without error because the time does not give a new chance.
It is a revolver with one bullet only ....

Thank you for listening.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:05 am

I'm sorry to hear of your problems.

I would start with a reading and rootwork consultation with a professional rootworker who can perform the necessary divinations to determine if there was work done against you, what the source of your problems are in the case that you have not been crossed, and how best to turn the situation around. You can find a list of skilled and ethical workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, you can absolutely so some uncrossing, cleansing, and protection work for you and your husband. Even if there's no malicious crossing involved, the volatile nature of your relationship has certainly caused some negativity to build up around you. Clearing that out will help relieve some of the pressure and make room for healing. Lucky Mojo sells a fantastic Uncrossing spell kit, with everything you need to do a good uncrossing and cleansing of yourself and your home.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

After you have finished working the Uncrossing kit, you can place you and your husband's concerns inside a Triple-Strength Protection mojo to help protect you from any interference, no matter what the source: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-fiery-wall.html

I would also recommend you start a reconciliation and peaceful home honey jar for your husband and yourself. Get the Reconciliation honey jar kit, and add a packet of Peaceful Home herbs:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
http://www.herb-magic.com/peaceful-home-herb-mix.html

Also burn a bit of a combination of Peaceful Home, Reconciliation, and Protection incense in the home each day to further impregnate the entire home with calm, loving, and healing vibrations.
http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-peaceful-home.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-reconciliation.html

You can use that same combo of incense to fumigate your marriage bed, too. Or alternatively you can use the corresponding bath crystals, dissolve a small portion of each into water, and then sprinkle your bed sheets with that mixture each day while praying your petition for renewed love, a strong and stable marriage, and protection against interference.

But definitely get a reading with a rootworker so they can determine if work is being done against you, and if so what other measures you can take to remove those effects and protect against more, and help you in figuring out a justified course of retaliatory action against the enemy.

Best of Luck!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 am

There are several Members of AIRR that do email readings. I can not answer if they work with a program to translate. If you have the access to the program that does as you were able to clearly post here, book an email reading. Several of them provide readings and consultations by email.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Look at their preferred methods of Contact.
This link will also help:
which-airr-readers-do-email-readings--t14317.html
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:19 am

Lippy, there are several professional AIRR rootworkers who are more than willing to work via email. Simply look through their profiles and see what forms of communication for readings they offer. I know, for instance, that ConjureMan Ali does email readings and consultations. So does Miss Bri, Deacon Millett, Dr. Johannes, and I'm sure there are others as well.

Also, make sure that the worker you choose to contact takes Reconciliation work, some do not, or others are very particular about certain elements being present (like the target and you still being in regular contact) before they will consider such a case.

You will definitely want a divination done on this matter, as it sounds quite complex, and also is dealing with a bit of time having passed.

You can find a list of very skilled and ethical workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck.

Lippy

Unread post by Lippy » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:32 am

The translation is something "I have to do" as I did in this post, not the reading.

He does not need a translation program, he will answer me in English and I am who will use the program to translate. (just send me a message that I do: copy and paste into translator).

Understood ; )

julieju

Unread post by julieju » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Thanks a million.

Lippy

Unread post by Lippy » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:44 pm

I appreciate the attention for now, the poster for me.

The problem's time for our separation, it is not a big problem because we have once separated for 7 months and come back.

The children are the problem more precisely is the husband of a daughter. He is armed and who rode all situçao, putting me as a bad element.

The chemistry and love that we and our history is stronger than 6 or 7 months. She always said, we've come in this life to be together. Just look at the coincidences that occurred in our lives. The unexpected encounters.

In January when we were traveling, two days before returning to Brazil, she said (as he always said) that he was sure that I was the man of her life and she the woman of my life. We'd grow old together and that in the next life we would get together early and we have a family (our children).

So I think in a turn. But as I said she is very proud, he dies and not call me. If I go behind her, also know her and know she will "snub". Will say that alone is good.

It is not another man in your life, even when we were together and not now.

julieju

Unread post by julieju » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Thanks s oo much.

i think i did not make myself clear, becuase my husband is not in the house for the past two years now.

I have got the reading which tells that my sister-in-law is very manipulative and does not want anyone around him, she inetend to find him someone she can manipulate, but there will never be anyone good for him as far as she is concern.

i have consulted professions for the past three months, saw some signs but not the manifestation,

recently, he had his graduationand wish i and the children where there, he actuaaly requested that i do come, fews days later i heard that there has been mixundertsanding between my husband and the sister, the sister insisted he chose me and the children or her, to my surprise he chose to stick to the sister.

The professional however confirmed that untill what she has done is removed i have a very slim chance of getting him back. I am standing on the fact the the more action the more effective, i have given this issue to three professionals, i would like to seal it up with my energy if that is appropriate as i am restless for vegance, i am bitter, i feel now that i know she has definely done break up on us, and now commanding my husband to obey her, i am the only one to be there for him.

i am thinking of starting a vinegar jar and a honey jar...is that is needed, secondly can i do all at the same time or better one complete work after the other.

If it is appropriate to do the vinegar: then i intend to use original matured vinegar, lime, sour milk, fresh hot chillie pepper, dry extra hot chillie pepper, black pepper, poppy seeds, pins, neediles, nails, broken glass or bulb,lighter fluid,cut up onion, salt and then seal it after with grave yard sand. I need her to taste intensly the pain and disgrace she has caused us for a decade.

I need help with the verse to use.

Most importantly is it okay to do this alongside what professionals are doing for me?

? baking soda and urine

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:51 pm

If you are already working with three professionals, then you need to ask these questions to them so they can guide you to the appropriate work that will complement their own.

But with three people already working on it (I hope they all know others are working, so they can be working different angles and putting together a cohesive work - and not all throwing randomly at the situation in a way that may just cause additonal chaos), I think you should probably just let them handle it. If you want to contribute then do something simple like set lights and pray.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Devi Spring gave you great advice on what to do, cleanse then protect, its one thing most ppl dont want to do but it works hence we suggest it, the cleansing clears it the protection prevents it. Id also suggest making an alter to St micheal for protection, get the candles oils and statue and praying daily over it. Also id suggest getting a reading with an AIRR reader who is held to ethical standards and see what they say about the situation and outcome.. if you have not lived with him in 2 yrs, it may be best to do a cut and clear and move on.. good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 am

Lippy,
just follow he link to the AIRR page that Devi Spring gave you in her post.

There you can choose a reader that suits you, several of them do email readings. As stated Deacon Millett, Miss Benedikte, Miss Bri and ConjureMan Ali do email readings. Several others might if you look at their pages.

It is better you describe your problem to them then to us, since you stated that you want an professional to work on your case.
Please follow the link above to find the appointment you need.

Good luck

julieju

Unread post by julieju » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:21 am

Thanks, i am happy i asked. so i will stick to the cleansing and prayers. I have called the AIRR and would have to book appointment for next week. I need a lot bit clarity on what you mean by "it may be best to do a cut and clear and move on". However i thank you all, this is wisdom and helpfull. I never knew they the three professional will know, but i think it is nice for them to...as i desperately need this sorted as i do not intend to leave my husband for a sister at the experien of me and my three children, after being there for him for to stand for us.

jenn_babymc

Unread post by jenn_babymc » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:56 pm

I would like an experienced rootworker to answer this... or anyone who's at least had a similar experience and can give me more insight :) I did the Reconciliation Spell April and was told by an anonymous employee at Lucky Mojo to wait at least four weeks to see results. Here's the strange thing, I did everything the spell said to do (felt good and confident) until I started noticing... "Something". EVERYONE around me was reconciling their relationships but me and my target. My mother went back to her husband... I had exes CALL me wanting to Reconcile BUT my target ended up reconciling with HIS former girlfriend. I decided to wait longer, but I just keep seeing people friends, family members etc reconciling but me. What is happening and what must be the next step?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:55 pm

where you specific in the work and did you use personal items of both you and him in the working? also did you use the rec spell kit from LM ? iv seen things like tihs happen where you do a rec spell and your exs contact you, your next step is getting a reading from an AIRR reader and see if this is worth going after, will it work out and what work to do next.

jenn_babymc

Unread post by jenn_babymc » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:08 pm

where you specific in the work and did you use personal items of both you and him in the working? also did you use the rec spell kit from LM ? iv seen things like tihs happen where you do a rec spell and your exs contact you, your next step is getting a reading from an AIRR reader and see if this is worth going after, will it work out and what work to do next.
Yes, I did all of those things to a "t". I worked hard and meticulously on the spell and got the kit from lucky mojo online. I even sent the tricked letter. It was after I sent the tricked letter that all these "things" happened around me but no sign of my target wanting to reconcile. How do I go about getting a reading from an AIRR worker? I was thinking of doing a breakup spell next? Want some wise insight first on what might be happening.

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi, Jenn,

It may be helpful also to bear in mind that reconciliation work is some of the most difficult work to do. As people have mentioned here on the forum in the past, some professional workers won't even take on reconciliation cases at all, because of the complex matrix of factors involved.

I know there are workers at AIRR who do reconciliation work, though, and I'm sure one of them will be able to provide you with some specific feedback on your case. You will definitely need a reading first and foremost to see what happened, what's really going on with the situation, and whether or not more work is warranted.

Best of luck to you.
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:29 am

I have not read for your case and so my answer will be limited in that respect but it sounds to me like you have a very, very stubborn target and that the relationship was simply not meant to reconcile. I know that this is unsatisfactory but I would encourage you to look at the positive--you may have quite a gift for doing reconciliation work for others given the type of results that you got.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

tenorio

Unread post by tenorio » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:31 am

Been doing some reconciliation work recently and was pondering how to best write my petition. As in any reconciliation work, there's a whole lot of factors in play so I've been focusing on how best to work to mend the situation.

Here's what I came up with in terms of a petition / intent. Something like: "close all doors to [target] except the one that leads back to [me]."

However, I don't know what spell to pair with this intention. I know in my gut that the above intention is the one to work, but I don't know how to work it, what spell to use, etc.

Thoughts?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:55 am

Are you comfortable with working with Saints? If so,you could do some divination to see if St. Peter would be willing to aid you, as he opens and closes the doors for people. If he's willing, he will close those doors for you.

Or, of course, you can just concentrate on Road Opening work aimed at that open path back to you as well. In fact, even if you are petitioning St. Peter to close the other doors, I would still work Road Opening for yourself and your target.

You could also try doing a freezer spell on all your rivals (if that's what you're worried about) to freeze them out of his life, and keep them frozen - unable to move within your situation.

jenn_babymc

Unread post by jenn_babymc » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:58 am

Miss Bri wrote:I have not read for your case and so my answer will be limited in that respect but it sounds to me like you have a very, very stubborn target and that the relationship was simply not meant to reconcile. I know that this is unsatisfactory but I would encourage you to look at the positive--you may have quite a gift for doing reconciliation work for others given the type of results that you got.
Blessings,
Bri

Thank you for that spot of insight. I've always known I've had a penchant for helping others, even if I didn't want to. My chiron conjuncts my midheaven in Taurus and trines my Venus and Sun in my natal, but I want to help Myself. I can ALWAYS help others and have. This Target is VERY stubborn. He's a Taurus. I'm not ready to give up, I'm willing to go the extra mile.

jenn_babymc

Unread post by jenn_babymc » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 am

Ellis Crowfoot wrote:Hi, Jenn,

It may be helpful also to bear in mind that reconciliation work is some of the most difficult work to do. As people have mentioned here on the forum in the past, some professional workers won't even take on reconciliation cases at all, because of the complex matrix of factors involved.

I know there are workers at AIRR who do reconciliation work, though, and I'm sure one of them will be able to provide you with some specific feedback on your case. You will definitely need a reading first and foremost to see what happened, what's really going on with the situation, and whether or not more work is warranted.

Best of luck to you.

Regardless of how difficult this task may be, I'm willing to go the extra mile for HIM. Spirits are most impressed with diligence and faith. I have the time and patience to do this work on this STUBBORN target. If I can just get pointed in the right direction.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:05 am

jenn_babymc, here is the link to AIRR Readers and Rootworkers Who Perform Love & Romance Work for Clients and examples of their work, you can see in the right window a list of names
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... or_Clients
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:19 am

ConjureMan Ali posted this discussion, "Overcome resistance in a lover" You may want to read it....(overcome-resistance-in-a-lover-t9109.html#p54886)

It discusses two types of conjure: (1) Red Candle with Cubeb Berries and (2) Red or Pink Adam & Eve Candle + a Black Candle (check it out)

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:22 am

ok now here is an update I never thought I'd have to do. My wife has left us again! She literally changed over night again. On a Wednesday she was telling her family how much she was looking forward to having another child and on Thursday she was trying to convince my parents for all of us to go away and to a murder mystery dinner, and on Friday she woke up and said I'm leaving!!!! No sign whatsoever!. This time it is truly over because my wife being back for that 2 and half months and now leaving has severely hurt my son! He cries non stop and when she comes for her visitation she does these long 20 minute goodbye that get him all worked up and severely upset for up to 4 hours afterwards and then she'll call to say goodnight and get him all worked up on the phone again! She needs LOTS of help with her mental stability that I'm just not prepared to go through again for the sake of my son. My son is NOW seriously hurt and I have to blame alot of it on myself due to the fact that I did allow her back into our lives a year and half after she left! He got extremely attached to her VERY fast of course because she is his mother, but now she deserted us again and this time the damage is severe! So this is a perfect example of doing magick on someone that has some underlying mental problems. Yes we got her back for a little period and things were great for that period, but now I have to sit and watch what my son is going through. It's not fun!

tenorio

Unread post by tenorio » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 am

* Freezer spell - good call. Question, though: I'll be moving soon ... is it OK to move the spell from one freezer to another? (Can't imagine why not).
* I've never worked with Saints ... but I'd be open to it. Can you point me to some resources that'll help me know what to do?

(Thank you Devi)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Well, Mamma Starr from AIRR works very closely with St. Peter, so you may wish to contact her for some magical coaching on working with him on such a case. She's fantastic! You'll learn sooo much from her.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... omma_Starr

Moving the freezer spell from one ice box to another shouldn't cause any issues. Just don't let it melt on the trip!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:00 pm

I personally wouldn't take that route with reconciliation work. Consider what you are asking: you want to shut down all avenues of life that may lead this person anywhere, but to where you are. This could mean losing their current employment, lose employment advancement opportunities, lose friendships, lose opportunities that lead them to happiness and much more.

Closing someone's roads is a form of coercive work. While it may work for various endeavors, it does not have a place in reconciliation, which is defined as the healing of the rift between two people.

Either your reconciliation work stands on the merits of enough being there to draw him back, or it does not. If you need to effectively shut down everything in someone's life just to get them back, you are crossing them to return to you.

Again coercive magic has its place in conjure, but it rarely is the way to go with reconciliation. This is coming from a justified worker who has worked hundreds if not thousands of reconciliation cases.

If you have an issue, address the issue, don't go around messing someone's life up if you want them back because not only are you messing up the life of someone you supposedly love, but they'll track that back into your life.

If your target is being drawn away by different women then freeze them and work fidelity conjure on him.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:57 am

So Ive got him talking to me again with the help of a return to me candle, if this is still in the very early stages, as in were barely even friends yet, what vigil should i use next to capture his romantic attention and keep him focused on me?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:37 am

If Return to Me is working then I would not mess with it but you might want to add a candle such as Love Me, Dixie Love, or Stay with Me.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:24 pm

I'm in the same sorta situation, only my boyfriend left me about three weeks ago for someone else and I'm 7 months pregnant. I'm getting a reading done tomorrow but need advice on how to get him back. Does the blood actually work? Is there someother way to do thus as I dont get my period at the moment.
When i see him its like he never cated about me but then the next moment hes hugging me and asking if im eating, etc. So many mixed feelings/emotions coming from him. He has lied to me so much since he left. Wont even give me the real reason WHY he left. Help please. Dont know what to do.

Elyonai61

Unread post by Elyonai61 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:37 am

So I've got a somewhat involved question...

I've been on the outs with a formerly close friend for a few weeks now. Basically, I introduced him to a person who, as it turns out, is paranoid, defensive, incredibly jealous and some sort of rootworker (or the south american equivalent.)

Flash forward to now - the guy who I hooked my friend up with has separated him from all of his former friends and his family. My friend is acting like a zombie.

I know the third person uses magic. I don't know what sort, but every time anyone has done anything (magical or not) against him (such as when my friend's mother realized that this dude basically uses people and forbade him to come into her house) that person has had SEVERELY crossed conditions.

So that's my situation - my friend has become zombie-like, but his whole family is with me and I have access to links like used clothes.

Does anyone have any idea what sort of work this guy might be putting on my friend? Some sort of spell to tie his nature? Intranquil spirit? Etc?

Edit: I found some sort of trick that the guy made to dominate (I think) my friend. It was basically a poppet covered in a, uh, certain bodily fluid. I took it out back and burned it with florida water. I'm mostly asking because I think some seemingly-random reply might give me an idea about what I should do next.

Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:47 am

You'll need to start with a reading and rootwork consultation with a professional rootworker for the answer to that question. There's just about a million different ways to cross someone up and there's no way to tell what happened or how without doing some divinations on the topic. You can find a list of skilled and ethical workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, start with cleansings and protection work for your friend. Since his family is supportive of efforts to help him, get them to get him to take some cleansing baths. 13-Herb Bath is a good place to start. I would say at least 3 days worth. You could also try egg cleansings for something you could get started with right away. Fumigate him with some Uncrossing incense daily, and then anoint him with Fiery Wall of Protection oil afterwards. Cleanse his dwelling very well with Chinese Wash to move whatever is causing the issue out of his environment. The Uncrossing Spell Kit also has a complete 7-day ritual with instructions that could be very useful for you. If the friend will not actively participate in the cleansing work, you may have to create a doll-baby on him and do the work by proxy on the doll.

However, depending on what is actually going on with your friend, there may be some other actions also necessary to aid your friend. So please do schedule a reading with a rootworker as soon as possible.

Also, if your friend has recurring bouts of depression, then they need to see a counsellor, doctor, &/or naturopath to get a handle on that. It may be that this person is suffering from a mental wellness challenge, rather than being crossed up over and over again. Again, the reading will indicate whether what's going on is related to work being done against your friend, or not.

REPLYING TO EDIT: Oh...I really hope you called the spirit out of the doll before burning it! Please do get a reading right away on this situation.

Elyonai61

Unread post by Elyonai61 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:53 am

It's interesting that you mention an egg cleansing. His mom's boyfriend's mother (this is getting a bit complex) does santeria, and she told his mom to, among other things, mark every door in the house with cascarilla powder. His mom did that while I was there, and I was playfully getting on to her about marking EVERY door, even cabinets and whatnot. Interestingly, she forgot to mark one door. I already had a hunch that something had been hidden in their house, so I checked behind the door she forgot to mark, which was for the AC/heater closet. Almost immediately, I found the thing.
Also, thanks for mentioning doing a cleansing via doll baby. That hadn't occurred to me.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:59 am

Listed below are the links to Devi's recommendations...
13 Herb Spiritual Bath (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html)
Uncrossing Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html)
Chinese Wash (http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html)
Fiery Wall of Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html)
Additionally I second the Uncrossing spellkit (linked above) recommendation because it includes the 13 Herb and Uncrossing Incense and Chinese Wash discussed.

Elyonai61

Unread post by Elyonai61 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:00 am

I didn't. It's also interesting that you mention that because from right before I found it until I burned it, the mom's boyfriend was acting like he was almost going to trash the candles we had going. The minute it was gone, out of nowhere, he calmed down and everyone in the house felt a really noticeable calm. I had brought a friend with me. She was out front with the boyfriend. She's currently unemployed, and he was telling her stuff like "you're living in hell" (eek). The minute it went up, he cut it out, and this stray cat that hadn't allowed anyone to touch it walked right up to her, jumped into her lap, and started trying to nurse.

lil_tx_grl

Unread post by lil_tx_grl » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:24 am

Parisshadow,

Hello, I am not one to comment or post much on this forum. Although I enjoy this forum, and love reading it (you get so much great info, and the people on here are amazing) I rather just stay quiet, and not discuss my work I do or had done! However, for some reason I felt that I had to post on your thread. First, I want to start off by commending you on staying positive on your situation. I think it is amazing how you can stay committed to your work, and continue to stay positive. I am in a situation somewhat like yours, but I have not been working on my situation as long as you have! Let me give you some insight on my situation:

I had been with my target for 2 1/2 yrs. This time last year is when our relationship took a turn for the worse. I was devestated and decided to go to my regular reader (who by the way predicted what would happen in marriage, before I was even married I did not even tell her I was engaged I made sure I took off my ring. I am divorced now from that particular person). Exactly a year ago, she told me everything that would happen between my target and I. So, because at the time he decided to break up with me and I of course was devestated. I asked her what kinda work can she do to bring him back.

I had never been into hoodoo, or anything else close to that. Well, long story short she is an excellent reader and like I said she had predicted how my marriage would end before I had gotten married. She did two types of bottle spells for me: One for me and my target, and a hotfoot for his meddling roomate. In January of this year after no results, I decided to start doing things on my own. That is how I found Lucky Mojo :D ....

I never worked on my target for a year straight or consistently. I started lighting vigil candles, and in May thats when our relationship had ended.

I decided to get a reading from an AIRR member, and so I came across the wonderful Miss Bri. My readings have been good, and she also did some rootwork for me in mid June. She was awesome, I did everything she told me to do. I did a clarity, and wisdom on a white skull candle, which is great. See, my target is stubborn, stubborn, and resists the work. I was getting movement, however its not the type of movement I wanted. He would call in the middle of the night, just saying the most horrific things to me, sending me pictures of him out and having fun, while I was still so devastated over our breakup. Finally on June 30th I told him lose my number.

Right after the 4th of July I had a reading with Miss Bri, and she said that he was thinking of me a lot and really loves me. Which is true, and I believe that, he is just so stubborn and has been use to me kissing his butt that when I let him have his space and didn't call or txt. He didn't know what to make of it so he was trying to get a reaction out of me by hurting me. During that reading I asked if it would be ok to do the Intranquil Spirit spell, and she said yes, so I did it.

In July on my Bday he called and txt. I didn't pick up, I was really hurt and despite the work I did and Miss Bri had done I still felt he was still trying to be mean and hurtful. He contacted me last week, which I missed his call, my phone was on silent.

I had a reading with Miss Bri this week. She told me its ok to txt him and see what he wanted, again, a good reading in that he thinks about me and he misses me. My work is starting to work basically! However, I told Miss Bri I was scared to respond, because he had been so hurtful. She told me to set a limit, if he does that, I should say to myself no more of this, that's it.

Well, needless to say, when we connected, he said he had a girlfriend, he is happy she is happy, life is great for him. Of course I cried, its only natural....although my reading indicated the opposite. I can no longer hold on to this and i'm working on me now.

Basically, I wanted to tell you that you are very young. You should not waste years and years working on a man. Its good to stay positive, and persistent, but know when it is time to let go.

I was working on my target faithfully since June, before that it would be on and off a candle here and there. Since June I have been burnt out and although some may say I haven't given it enough time to manifest, which is true. How can I continue working on a man who purposely hurts me? I know he loves me, but i should not have to pry out his feelings to me. Although it hurts me to fully let go and I still cry at my decision, I am worth more and have so much to look forward too.

So, think about it, your 20's is a perfect time to have fun and enjoy your life. I know you will do what you want, but I hope you can at least consider my advice along with everyone else's.

Take care :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:43 am

Great response, lil_tx_grl -- and a pretty clear explanation about how an AIRR reader like Miss Bri can help, and also the limitations of the skull candle and Intranquil Spirit "contact me" work, namely that the candle burning did get him to contact, but he is still the same jerk he has been -- a hurtful, arrogant, man who is a poor choice for partnershp.

Note also that Miss Bri's helpfulness in allowing you to set boundaries on the work and on how much you will take gave you the strength to call an end to what was actually some successful spell-work. You saw that you could get him to contact you, but with a fresh perspective, you saw that what he was offering to you was not worth the work. Good for you!

Parisshadow -- i think you are experiencing something similar: by working with the Intranquil Spirit and with Saint Martha the Dominator, you are forcing your man into a state of zombie-like compliance. This is why he is confused in mind. He knows he wants to be away from you, but he can;t break the spell. If you let up on the candle work for a moment, he comes to his senses and says, "I want to end this."

My advice is to stop trying to rule and dominate and subjugate and control him. Cut and Clear from him and seek a man who wants you for yourself and comes willingly to your side.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lil_tx_grl

Unread post by lil_tx_grl » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:13 pm

Miss Cat, thank you! Yes, Miss Bri has helped me a lot...she is awesome! My work was being successful, but enough is enough....I'm using my energy and focusing on my career!

Thank you!!!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:03 pm

lil_tx_grl -- If he got into another relationship after you and Miss Bri did clarity work and such it may have been an indication that he saw clearly how badly he messed up and moved on.

lil_tx_grl

Unread post by lil_tx_grl » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 pm

CM Ali,

Yes, that can be very true! However, the thing is I had just gotten my reading from Miss Bri that morning. My reading was the opposite of what he told me. When he broke up with me originally in May, he said he had found someone else. That ended up being not true! I gave Miss Bri an update and she even said she doesn't quite believe him. As the cards indicated something else, but like she said all I have at this point is what he says.

When Miss Bri started her work in mid June, he would harrass me (not the kinda contact I wanted).....in the middle of the night calling me, txting me, private calls. I mean I wanted him to call me, but wanted him to be kind at least so we can talk. He would say the most horrible stuff, that I cannot imagine even saying to another person! He made it a point to let me know he was having fun, he would even send me pictures of him out having fun.

I believe only one time out of all those times he called, he actually broke down and cried saying, that all the parties all the fun is nothing because he does not have me. He said he can not even get close to another women, because its not me. Then the next minute he is calling me all sorts of names. That was the only time he said something nice, but turned around to say other things.

This went on for about 2-2 1/2 weeks, which I guess is good because I seen movement. Since June I have not called or texted him at all, I do not have facebook I make it a point not to check him out. The type of person he is, I think he is upset because I stopped being after him. It took a lot to get here and it wasn't easy, but I made sure I didn't go after him. In July his calls and texts slowed down big time, and no more phone calls at 2 or 3 in the morning. So, perhaps your right he realized he messed up and moved on.

Thank you for your input, i really appreciate it!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 pm

lil_tx_grl -- He sounds like a total mess. You are well rid of him!
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:24 am

Maybe not the results you were looking for, but I'm with Miss cat, you are well rid of him!

lil_tx_grl

Unread post by lil_tx_grl » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:23 am

I agree with you both!

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:12 am

Hello! I want to know, what is the maximum amount of time a person should consider doing reconciliation work? And why? Thanks!

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:21 am

I suppose if you want to generalize, three to six months is probably a good rule of thumb. However, every situation is different so I would get a reading and ask the reader about how long you should spend working the situation.

Time limits are advisable so one is not spending an inordinate amount of time, money, and energy working on a situation that may very well not be workable. Plus, the longer you're apart from someone the harder reconciliation actually becomes.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

parisshadow

Unread post by parisshadow » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Thank you lil_tx_grl , miss cat and conjureman ali. My ex sounds somewhat like lil_tx_grl's ex.

I would do everything for him, anything to make him happy. Yet, he still didnt want to spend much time with me, said horrible things to me and also tried to hurt me all the time. He wanted me to change my personality to be more interesting to him. All of my friends, familiy and coworkers do not like him because of the things he has put me through.

He broke up with me 3 weeks ago and haven't spoken in over a week, i kept calling and crying to him to not leave. I know that it was pathetic and that i have been working too hard on him for too long. I am just very persistent and have high hope that maybe hell love me again. :( .

Right now i am working on myself and esteem and just want to finish my saint martha novena since i promised her i would and have 4 tuesdays left for her. I'm very depressed because i cannot comprehend why he does not want to be with me when im willing to do everything for him and he has already put me through so much humilation. I want to continue my honey jar so that he does not hate me since our break up ended with a terrible embarassing fight that he does not want to speak with me at all.

I thank you all so much and appreciate all of your help and advice. :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:38 pm

This may answer your question (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html)

Lovesasoldier

Unread post by Lovesasoldier » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi privatelove,

I have got my fiance back and we are working on things he contacted me and decided he was wrong and he loves our family, he is however still having effects from a spiritual attck so when he is home we will do a 13 day bath so we can see how that works for him.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:59 pm

I agree with thelightfantastic. It depends on a number of circumstances. But I would work on something for about 3 to 6 months, and if I have not seen any movement during that time..along with the reading now being favorable, then it would be time for me to move on.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:12 pm

great question part is how long are you willing to work and wait? we all have our internal clock that says enough is enough. As a person who worked on a person for 3 yrs we went back and forth had love moments then pull back finally I said enough cut and cleared and never looked back. I take that as a lesson to

1) read the signs

2) get a reading on it and adhear to the message

3) set a time frame and move on if it does not happen at that point. Its not a lack of faith of the work or ability, rather preventing you from falling into a hole that you dont realize your in till months later.

I also adopted cat's idea that if a person says something/does something 3 times its true..so while working on a person they say they love you but never call or date others 3 times then thats the real truth they dont they are moved on... its saved me from countless heart akes and money. If it comes down to it please consider the cut and clear spell kit, it cuts them out and opens the way for a new better person in your life.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:19 pm

Once he returns, get him to stay!

CAN-GLS-STAW
Stay With Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

And j82, the phrase "What i tell you three times is true" comes from Lewis Carroll's poem "The Hunting of the Snark. Fans of Carroll call it "The Bellman's Rule of Three," after the character who says it:

"Just the place for a Snark!" the Bellman cried,
As he landed his crew with care;
Supporting each man on the top of the tide
By a finger entwined in his hair.

"Just the place for a Snark! I have said it twice:
That alone should encourage the crew.
Just the place for a Snark! I have said it thrice:
What I tell you three times is true."
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:31 pm

OIL-HOO-RETU
Return To Me Oil
$6.00

catherine yronwode

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Hi Lillith:

Start off with a reading from an AIRR rootworker to see why he broke it off with you so abruptly, and if there's a chance at reconciliation.
Readers are at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. You can pick someone who's in your price range or who's located geographically close to you so you can see them in person.

If the reader says there's a good chance of reconciling and getting back together with this man, you can ask for help with spells or start with the Reconciliation Spell Kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

SPL-KIT-RECO
Reconciliation Spell Kit
$27.5

It comes with directions and all the supplies you need to do the complete working.

If the reader says there isn't a good chance of getting back together with him, or he's a liar or a flake, I'd suggest getting a Cut and Clear spell kit to clear away your hurt feelings and bring a new love into your life.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Before approaching any kind of work...get a reading FIRST.

There is definitely more to the story than what he is telling you, and you need to see if it is worth you seeking him any further.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Lillith74, I agree with starsinthesky7, get a reading if you want to know the 'real' reason for his sudden change of heart.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”