Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Azumi_chan
HRCC Student

Re: Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Unread post by Azumi_chan » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:05 pm

I like the come to me spell because
A) I've used it and it worked for me and
B) i like the fact that you can name the lodestones.

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:04 am

this thread seems along the lines of what I am trying to work at

I have his pic, his name and birthdate.

I have all the oils and herbs but no Red Penis Candle

Is there another type of candle that I can substitue for this work? Such as a Red Vigil or Red 4"candles?

and when the work is completed where would be the best place to dispose of work?

any advice would be helpful
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:44 pm

amber lotus,

See if you can get a red skull candle or an male image candle.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Thanks Maduro!

I have both of those!

I try to keep many LM candles on hand but it is always hard to try think of a candle substitute when you don't a a certain candle.
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:36 am

A few weeks ago I tried this spell I found on Lucky Mojo where you take a white candle and carve "All My Love Come To Me" and the Person's name into the candle with a thorn and you do all this other stuff.

Here's the link http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#candlelove

and it's under White Candle Spell To Attract A New Love.

Anyway, I tried it and and I wasn't seeing any signs or results, so I began to assume that the spell was either dead or just not working for me.

Well, just today I happened to walk right into the target of the spell at the store and he talked to me of his own accord!

He asked me why I was never around anymore and he seemed like he actually missed my company.

Mind you, this is all coming from a guy who was never particularly talkative nor did he ever really pay any attention to me before.

I am defenitely pleased with the results of this spell.

Thanks Lucky Mojo!
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:05 pm

*NOTE:This spell does NOT make someone fall in love with you. It only makes it so that they will give you ANY love they have for you.
They might love you as much, more, or less than you love them, so be mindful of that before you use it.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:58 pm

That is an interesting spell. Went to the link and read it through.

I was wondering though, do you really have to gaze upon the candle and visualize your 'lover' the entire time the candle is burning?

I am guessing that a 4" candle will take a few hours to burn. May be difficult to do that visualization for so long.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:13 am

A 4" candle takes about one and half hours to burn. You can do it!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 am

Actually, Miss Cat is quite right and a candle of that size does take about 1 1/2-2 hours to burn.

Personally, I find that if you are the type of person who has a hard time concentrating for long periods of time (like myself), it helps if you burn the candle "in sections".

Burning in sections is when you burn the candle for about 15 minutes and then using a candle snuffer or your wet fingers, you pinch the candle out and relight it later.

Never blow a candle out if you're not finished working on it. I find that licking or wetting my fingers with some water and pinching the wick out works good.

And I can say from personal experience that burning in sections does not decrease the power of your work.

I live with roommates that have no idea I practice Hoodoo and to avoid being "detected" I usually have to burn my candle spells in sections.

Best of luck!
-Daisy

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:56 pm

In my experience burning a candle in sections increases the power of the spell by keeping heat on it consistently.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Concentration has always been difficult for me. My mind wanders! But in sections, may not be too bad, at the very least, I am sure that practice will improvemy concentration.

But about the 'white rose thorn'. Now in the winter, who knows what rose bush has the white rose? (in case you don't personally have or know of such a rosebush) How about a very pale pink, almost white rose? Since I know I have one of them in my garden.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:52 am

I think any rose thorn would work. I used to have a white rose bush at my old house, but I moved recently.

I actually used my favorite pair of sewing scissors to carve the candle and the spell still totally worked. I think your intention behind the spell is the most important thing.

I'm the same way. I'm just a day-dreamer and I go from thought to thought. You'll get better with time though.

Tigerlily86

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:04 pm

this spell sounds great I can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing.

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 am

Good luck with the spell and let me know how it works out! :D

It's a great "quicky" spell and I will defenitely use it again in the future.

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:42 pm

I was going to do a break up spell &n then a reconciliation spell for my ex. But after speaking to Bri & sleeping on it, I decided to let the guy go. Mainly because one of the qualities I would like in a man, he seems to not posses (honesty).
So I've decided to see what I can do to bring love into my life. However, I want something where I can specify what I want. I feel as though I met my current ex because I done a love spell on a specific person (the spell was from another site though), and the spell didn't work on the specific person (thankfully, because he too turned out to be a liar).
Is what I'm thinking possible? A spell intended for a specific person, just in general bring 'love' in my life?

Anyway, I need to include specific things, because I'm tired of attracting men that are already taken.

I'm asking here because I assume I shouldn't be constantly emailing Bri with questions especially if I'm not paying. I do have another reading scheduled for Wednesday

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Why don't you try the Cut and Clear. Not only to cut ties to the man you were trying to do work on but to cut and clear yourself of all of the qualities you don't want in a man (that by your accounts--you have attracted to yourself several times). The kit includes a come to me working where you draw into your life a new love with the qualities that you DO want. You can always follow that up with some attraction products, and other love drawing products to bring a new love worthy of your time and affection. Good luck!
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:33 pm

I agree that a Cut and Clear is a good way to start. However what you really need to do before you do any kind of love or preparing-for-love work is sit down and have a long, detailed, and brutally honest conversation with yourself about what you NEED from a partner, and also what a perfect partner will need to be be able to deal with about you. Write all these things down.

Sleep on them. Visit them again and see if you need to edit the list.

Think about your past relationships - what was good about them, and what was bad about them? What patterns do you have that you want to break? Why are those patterns there in the first place? How can you heal what's actually at the root of those patterns, so that you'll never repeat them again? How can you be a better partner than you already are? How can you learn better relationship skills?

Don't rush this process. Really do a detailed post-mortem on all your past relationships and what they have taught you - about what you need and want from a partner, and about yourself and yourself as a partner. Use that insight to determine what an ideal partner for you would then be like.

It's one thing to attract someone who has many of the qualities you want. But are YOU the right person for that person, too? Work to make sure that who you attract, is also looking for someone like you.

In this thread I actually went into detail about how to do a really effective love-drawing work:
needing-and-wanting-love-t7807.html#p45750
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Hi there,
When I speak to people that have made the courageous decision to let someone from their past go and to usher in new love I recommend that they do exactly as Devi has said--sit down and think long and hard about the qualities that you want/need/desire in a mate. Make a list. Then read over it, read each quality out loud and ask yourself if you are looking for attributes that are compatible and work together--in other words--if you want him to be a prominent business man who makes a lot of money then don't expect him to be home very often--that kind of thing. Also, pay attention to past patterns that have not served you well--if you go for the bad boy type and have had issues with that in the past then don't look for attributes that would bring another person like that into your life for romantic purposes. If the idea of sitting down and making a list overwhelms you, light a Clarity or KS Wisdom candle for yourself as you do it.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Here are the links for the recommended items

Cut & Clear Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html)

Clarity Spritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html)

King Solomon Wisdom Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html)

BLACKCAT20

Unread post by BLACKCAT20 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:11 am

how do you attract a new lover, somebody that i want, is there a candle spell or something i can use. something that dosent require me 2 burn 6 or 7 candles but something that works.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:57 pm

You can work with a Come To Me Candle Spell BlackCat20. (http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html). I don't 'get' the burning 6 or 7 candles...and 'something that works.' Its about how you work the spell. Read about the Spell at the link above and consider the seven day vigil. Good Luck in your work.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:02 pm

The come to me spell kit is a complete way to get what you want.
www.luckymojo.com/products-come-to-me.html

Now if you want to sample some a certain group of men/women, then I would go with look me over before you do the come to me work.

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Then when you find someone you like then you can use the come to me to bring in the love or romance.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

pbgnewgirl

Unread post by pbgnewgirl » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:50 am

There is a guy who is just wonderful, the only thing is I need him to be where I am and over look my physical flaws. (im not the skinniest girl) or the prettiest. Can some one tell me how to make a man fall in love with me. I cannot give him my menses I do not have the opportunity. Is there a really powerful powder, or oil, or ritual I could do? Thanks.
Put love first.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:53 am

Bewitching, Look Me Over, Follow Me Boy, and Come to Me are some products you can try.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:00 pm

1. You need to get a reading to see if there is even a chance he will be interested in you, and if this work is doable. Otherwise you may be wasting your time.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

2. Again make sure you get the reading. But until then you can try a few products. I recommend that you become more acquainted with hoodoo as there is NO such things as a more powerful powder, oil, or spell. I could take a simple bath for my situation, and what may be helpful and effective in my situation may not be in yours.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

So this is why a reading is needed as well

Now you can start with look me over to start to get his attention as well. come to me. I would consider getting a come to me spell kit

http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-look-me-over.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-come-to-me.html

You may want to consider betwitching as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-bewitching.html

Lastly, follow me boy to get him to follow you, but make sure this is something you want as it has a sort of dominating edge to it

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-follow-me-boy.html

mspetite
Newly Registered

Unread post by mspetite » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Dear forum:

I have been praying and praying longer than I care to remember for God to send me a husband. I was led to believe that if I obeyed God's commandments, was a good person and treated men with respect, that God would bless me a husband. This has not happened. Everytime I meet a guy he dumps me for someone who cheats on him and makes his life miserable.

Please help with what work I need to do to attract a husband. I need help badly. I have begged, pleaded, fasted prayed to God for him to send me a husband, but nothing.

Please help with what I need to do. I am always being told what a "nice" person I am. Nobody can understand why I am still single. Guys are constantly telling me that I am "nice" but I am not their type.

I know that the women that they fall in love with treat them badly, but they remain faithful to them.

Please help.... :cry:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:07 pm

I am sorry to hear of your trouble. There is no simple or instant answer to your request. I could tell you to try this or that oil or candle, but it is my strong feeling that there is something else amiss here. You may be under some sort of blockage or curse that was sent onto your family or onto you; you may not be hanging out with the right men (from your description, you have been making friends with a long run of not-so-lucky men, all of them being mistreated by women), and you may have others difficulties of which i am unaware at this time.

I would get a reading from someone at AIRR (The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers) who is compassionate, wise, female, and married, and who will also take your case and work for you. Someone like Momma Hen, Miss Bri, or Lara Rivera.

After the reading, ask them to set lights for you and to prescribe any spiritual goods you might need. I am ready and willing to supply those needed goods.

At the least you should want a spiritual cleansing bath, and depending on the conditions found during the reading, you may require more uncrossing than just a spiritual blessing and cleansing.

Then you would be better able to employ love-drawing oils like Attraction Oil, Look Me Over Oil, and Love Me Oil. You could also add Marriage Oil to that list.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Have you tried uncrossing products? You could do love work on a particular interest(come to me etc). I know a girl who got married as an almost 30 year old virgin and is apparently happy now with her husband (same religion as her). This is definitely the exception though. Most people want to take a test drive before they buy the car so to speak, but it is possible. I would think your church or other similar churches would be the most promising place for you to seek out a mate that respects your values.

daughter_of_flynn

Unread post by daughter_of_flynn » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:36 am

Sounds like you and I have the same luck....i'm a 26 year old virgin who's never had a boyfriend. Guys wont even come up to me, and I've been told that i'm really gorgeous which is hard to believe because I've never had a boyfriend...not to mention, I am really smart...have an outstanding I.Q and know a lot about any subject you can throw at me...I've just given up on relationships...but thee above seem correct...you are probably crossed.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:50 am

I wouldnt say probably crossed, Miss cat simply indicated that it was unusual and referred her to one of the lovely ladies of AIRR. It can be anything from a generational curse, a jinx, evil eye, or as simple as something from her past holding her back. It doesn't always have to be someone working against her.

For such situations cleansings, uncrossings, and cut and clears are great. But she'll find out more at her reading.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Don't discount the practical and plain old non spiritual common sense reasons this has happened to you. In addition, while I do believe that Lucky Mojo products and a reading will help you immensely, there is something about relying almost exclusively on 'prayer' to achieve your practical goals which just doesn't sit well with me. I think of the parable told by Jesus where a several men were given 'talents' by God. One man buried his 'to keep it safe' and God was not pleased. While the others (or other) used those 'talents' to go out in the world and create wealth for himself. Of which God was pleased

What I mean to say is that, for instance, if you want a job, and you just use job attraction products WITHOUT your active job seeking input, this will not work.
So were I you, I would take a multipronged approach. Find practical solutions to your problem. You may think you are OK, but maybe others see you not as you see yourself. You have to confide in a couple of friends or trusted family members to give you a truthful critique. Go to shops where they show you how to use makeup, select clothing which fits your body type. Be very critical and objective about your hair and figure. Something about you can be improved in the physical sense of the word.Do not be defensive and claim: 'there is nothing wrong with me (wimp, wimp)'. There is! You are not a perfect catch. None of us are! Be brutally honest, and aggressive! If your problem is self esteem, get therapy to address that. If you are shy, awkward, socially inept, whatever, there are self improvement techniques, either thru self help groups (find them on the internet) or self help books to attack that.Once you formulate a plan on physical and mental improvement, use the Lucky Mojo spiritual products , AT THE SAME TIME to vault you to success.
I wish you luck, keep a positive attitude and hold steadfast to the belief that you will be successful.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:02 am

Hi there,
Thanks cat for the recommendation--I want to just add my .02 to this situation--it sounds to me like you definitely need a reading on the situation--if everyone keeps telling you that you are so nice but not their type then something is amiss--get a reading so that you can properly assess the situation.
Blessings,
bri

brightlywound

Unread post by brightlywound » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:10 pm

I have been single for about two years now. There's been a few dates in between, but the majority of my time has been spent healing from the three deaths of two of my uncles and my father. I'm now reaching the point where my heart has moved from winter to summer and I'd like to attract a wonderful love partner into my life.

Ideally, I would like to use a love drawing mojo bag that can be kept in my bra or in my pocket, so something large and puffy would not work.

The sort of man that I want to attract is: physically and mentally healthy; extraordinarily kind; financially stable, responsible, and generous; physically affectionate and has a healthy sexuality; interested in marriage and having children, who he will cherish and adore; has or had a healthy relationship with his mother and other family members; who will adore and love me as much - if not more - as I love and adore him.

I feel like this is a pretty solid list, since I am looking for a husband and father for our little ones.

Now here's the part where I'm blushing just a bit, and I know it's because I was raised in an environment where money was a struggle and you had to fight to survive: my dream adulthood (I'm 24, still technically a young adult) has me as a loving, joyful house wife and eventual stay-at-home mother. I see the raising of children as a full-time job and want to marry a man who will love, appreciate, and honor that work.

Question #1: what items and oils would I require for this mojo bag? I want to do this right the first time, so my mind will be at ease and I can just let it work as I continue to live my young adult life in preparation for the role I want to take on.

Question #2: I feel as if I should be lighting a candle with a petition to go along with this. I can't put my finger on why, so I'm taking this as a gentle push in that direction. Should I light a candle over my petition (with my future husband and situation written out in clear phrasing) and then add it to my mojo bag?

I'm happy and excited about my husband already - whenever I think of him, I feel warm inside and smile, and when I am sad and feeling lonely, I miss him a little - and after experiencing a lot of different family dynamics, thanks to my job as a family, I feel confident that I know exactly what I want...and that's exactly what I want to draw!

The items I already have in my possession that may be important: one Jezebel root, Adam & Eve oil, Chuparrosa oil, Love Drawing oil, Attract oil, a flannel bag, Love Drawing herbs, Road Opener oil, Blockbuster oil, Van Van oil, Cut & Clear oil. I am open to purchasing anything else that needs to be done to make sure this is done correctly and effectively.

Thank you in advance.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Lucky Mojo has a Come to Me mojo for attracting new love. The bags are small enough to fit in your pocket or bra easily.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

brightlywound

Unread post by brightlywound » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Shoot! You're right, Mama Micki! I didn't even think about that. I am used to posting on boards where you're sort of going it alone and have to create everything on your own, so I didn't even remember that LM can make you a mojo.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:43 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
The purpose of the Lucky Mojo Forum is to discuss the products and services of The Lucky Mojo Curio Company. You will get helpful advice with the product recommendation as well.
Good Luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

atricus

Unread post by atricus » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:48 pm

If you have a target in mind would you still use the Attraction oil on the 7 day candle or would it better to use something like Come To Me or Follow Me Girl?

I don’t have Attraction oil; the only oil in that kind of family I have is Lodestone oil.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:51 am

Attraction oil can be used to attract money, jobs, love , etc.

Come to me is to attract love.

Follow Me Girl is to have someone follow you; more of a different type of attraction.

Lodestone oil could be used as its similar to attraction oil for multiple purposes.

MiniKittyKat
Newly Registered

Unread post by MiniKittyKat » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:52 pm

• I am looking for a spell that attracts the opposite sex. I have no problem interacting with men, I just need to get their attention. I am a young woman, early twenties, I'm not looking for marriage just the opporntunity to court and find that special someone. Any Suggestions?...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:08 pm

wear bewitching oil when you go out to get attention. I would use the attraction spell kit to draw men to you for this manner.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Bewitching (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-bewitching.html),

OIL-HOO-BEWI
Bewitching Oil
$6.00

Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html),

OIL-HOO-LOOK
Look Me Over Oil
$6.00

Follow Me Boy
(http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html)

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$6.00

is a good combination for this, MiniKittyKat

Read further advice here: (how-to-attract-a-certain-persons-attention-t7777.html)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:41 am

Yes, I'd use some Look Me Over with Come To Me.

OIL-HOO-COME
Come To Me Oil
$6.00

If you want an extra bit of seductive glamour, then add some Bewitching to that mix!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Hi MiniKittyKat,

These are all fantastic suggestions. I would also encourage you to experiment because they all can have slightly different results.

I strongly recommend the Love Baths sampler kit. For seven different love-related baths at $18 bucks it is an incredible bargain. You can bathe in the crystals, wash your floors with them, put them into your laundry....etc!

BCR-HOO-XLOV
Sampler Pack of 7 Hoodoo Love Baths
$18.00

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html

For example, I used Adam and Eve, once, one time, and two-months later met my partner. He personally likes it when I wear Love Me line and responds really well to the Dixie Love. If I want a little "spice," I will use Fires of Love but he doesn't really go for Bewitching or Follow Me Boy. I did use Look Me Over when I was single but the attention was a bit much for me--it all depends on who you are and what you are going for. I get all around good interactions with people when I wear Chupparosa and when I wear Queen Elizabeth or Attraction I get lots of respect and attention from both sexes...etc.

So feel free to try some things out!

duchess

HeatherRain

Unread post by HeatherRain » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am

Hi----This is my very first post and I really adore all of the LM website, products and services! I am very new to Hoodoo rootwork, and I have a Celtic Pagan background.

My situation is that I have just recently met a really great guy and I have not met anyone this good or felt this way in such a long time. There are family issues keeping us apart and he is currently dealing with his elderly father living in his house and being a caretaker for his father. His young adult son also moved back into his house.

I know that eventually these issues will clear up, but for now we are having difficulties actually meeting in person.

I live alone in my house and he knows that I am very free and he can come over any time to my house which is only a short distance from him. I know that he would like very much to get a break now and then and to spend time with me.

He came over to my house once and we have communicated by phone and facebook. He says that as soon as he is free he wants to get together again but he is not sure when.

Also, he is going through a job transition and currently does not have the funds to hire a professional caretaker. (I also have issues with my elderly parents but they live in another town.)

I am not giving up since my psychic readings and astrology synastry chart are really positive. (I have not been quite close enough to him so far to obtain a personal concern from him but I will in the future!)

I have done the setting of lights at MISC for both of us -- 'Adam and Eve candle' and 'Come to Me candle'.

I am asking for spell-casting advice on how to clear away these obstacles to getting together and how to develop a strong romantic relationship. I appreciate any advice! Thanks so much!

Blessed Be, HeatherRain

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum HeatherRain! There are some recommendations, but I think you need a reading first. You can have one with a Member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

You can also sign up for this weeks Radio Show, The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour. Here is the link to the thread. If you click on it it will take you to the sign up sheet:
radio-show-pre-call-id-august-7th,-2011-t14730.html

Here is a link to Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, by Miss Catherine Yronwode, the Co Owner of Lucky Mojo. It is a free book available online and will help to get the ball rolling with the learning process.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic is Miss Cat's published Book.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

I want to tell you, you have have made a great decision to have lights set at the MISC. I look forward to seeing you around! We have a wonderful group of Forum Friends here!!! The Lucky Mojo Forum is a great place to learn!
Good luck and and Welcome to The Forum!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Ditto! Great Welcome and advice Tammie Lee.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:42 pm

For love drawing work, see this page of free spells:

http://luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
catherine yronwode

kindredspirit

Unread post by kindredspirit » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:56 am

Is there a spell to make this new guy i met to go crazy about me, think about me non stop, contact me, spend more time getting to know each other?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:08 am

I dont think id want a guy going crazy over me lol. but LM has many great products id start with a honey jar to sweeten him to you, bath in catnip to make him go crazy for u like a cat, and follow me boy products or spell kit would be great for your cause.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:36 am

I think you mean crazy as in go wild for you...not literally be obsessed with you.

If you want to influence his thoughts, you can opt for doing a skull candle spell.

skull-candles-to-influence-their-thoughts-t4907.html

I think the best fit for you considering he is new, and you probably do not know him.

I would go for come to me products. You can add bewitching products to that as well to bring that allure to yourself and have him be captivated.

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-bewitching.html

As for him contacting you...Does he have your phone number? If he does not then do not expect him to randomly just contact you out the blue.

If he does have your contact info,
contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html

kindredspirit

Unread post by kindredspirit » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:54 pm

can I buy the skull candle from here? with the skull candle do you light it even night say what you want? I don't really know how spell candles work, I come across them but not really sure how one uses them.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Yes, you can, scroll toward the end of this page (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html)

You can hire a magical coach to teach you how to work the spell (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... l_Coaching), look at the list of the right of the website and contact one of the workers.

kitadst

Unread post by kitadst » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 pm

After a rocky breakup, Im READY FOR LOVE,TRUE LOVE,REAL LOVE.........

I know how exactly what I want him to be like even look like.....I've been dreaming of a man wearing a Chocolate suit with a burnt orange shirt for almost a year now...and last night for the first time,after praying and going to sleep,I finally seen his face....my break up was last night ironically........

I need to know what products,what order,what Saints I petition,etc....I've already emailed one of the ARRI,im waiting on direction on that for a reading........I

take care of my elderly grandparents so there's not a lot of work I can do openly unless I do it while working(selfemployed)....

any suggestions are greatly appreciated........thanks in advance........love you all!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:02 pm

The most popular love-drawing products we sell at Lucky Mojo are Love Me, Come To Me, and Attraction. Others that are used for drawing new love and passion are Look Me Over and Kiss Me Now!

I would like to recommend that you do some Lodestone work to draw "Mr. Chocolate Suit to you. Call to him in Spirit and ask him to come forth.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:01 pm

My son who is in his late twenties does not have a Girlfriend or friends in general. He keeps for himself and is quite shy and not too tall (5.6)
He is handsome and very brainy. Goes to the gym 5 times a week (yet work out solo). Is there anything I can do to help him (without his knowledge) to make girls chit chat with him.
Any advise from a caring mom.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:02 am

I am assuming that your son has expressed an interest in dating women and having girls around him, and that the lack of attention bothers him--if that is not the case then you might want to reconsider doing any work on him at all. He may just be in a place where he is not interested in dating. But, assuming that this is the case you can work with attraction products to summon some lovely ladies:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Blessings,
Bri

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:36 am

Thank you Miss Bri.
Yes, he likes girls but does not approach them in fear of being rejected because he is not tall enough (I guess) for them. I have some LM Dixie John and Attraction bath crystals that I have been using in his laundry.Also rubbed some Attraction oil to his Gym bag. (The recent conversation he had with a woman was when she hit his car this past week!!!).
I have an order pending and am in the process of ordering additional items; just want to know before I proceed with my 2nd order, if there any thing stronger that I can get!
It breaks my heart to see how lonely he is.
Much love and Blessings
Vera

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:53 am

Well its not about what is 'stronger' Vera. You can certainly get a reading on your son to get his interest. (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) It may be your thoughts as his mother not what he actually wants. The reading will reveal this and you can ask for recommendations in terms of what conjure to work on him to get him to be more confident.

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:03 am

Done a couple of readings already for myself and my son. Was told to do protection. Yes, we all need protection on a daily basis, but that was not what I was looking for in an answer. Was more in line for him to have a girls approach him since he is too shy.The only who seem "interested" is the one at his grad school where they expect him to tutor and help with school work as everyone in his classes know that he fly through his courses and maintain a 4.0 average. Sad but true :(
Blessings.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:24 am

So you've done two readings -- had two testimonies from the spirit -- that show you need to protect yourself? Sometimes the spirit insists on changing the subject because the question you bring to the reading is not the one that most urgently needs an answer.

If you want a reading from a neutral third party, I recommend the ethical, gifted workers at AIRR.
We still don't have any indication that your son himself is actually dissatisfied with the level of attention he is getting from women.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”