Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: August 7th, 2011

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: August 7th, 2011

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:58 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, Dr. Kioni and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

YOU WILL THEN LOG INTO THE SHOW EARLY SO WE CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN THE QUEUE.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

=================================================
1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) Your city and state:

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show?

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation:

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

YOU MUST CALL IN SEVEN MINUTES PRE-SHOW SO THAT DR. KIONI CAN CONFIRM YOUR PRESENCE. If you are not logged in before the show starts, your number will NOT be called.

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

SweetLady
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: August 7th, 2011

Unread post by SweetLady » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:06 pm

Forum name: SweetLady. Area code 715. location: Wisconsin. This is my 2nd reading on LMHRWH.I Have a love question. I Did recociliation work. Is it working?

starchild1278

Unread post by starchild1278 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:39 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Starchild1978

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 313

5) Your city and state: Detroit

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? no

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation: What job profession should i pursed .In the past I've worked in the clerical and administrative field. I had an interview this pass thursday. Is there anything I can do to enhance my chances of getting the job? I am also having difficultly finding a compatable mate. I could use come sugguestion on attraction work I can do. Thank you in advance.

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? August 7th 2011

Calliope

Unread post by Calliope » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:01 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Calliope

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): N/A

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Calliope3

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 503

5) Your city and state: Portland, OR

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? No.

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I've had a long dry-spell on the romance front and I would like advice on how to end it, preferably with a quality companion and not just finding someone for the sake of finding someone. I also feel like I've been closed-off or blocked in this aspect of my life and I'd like advice on how to open up.

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Aug. 7, 2011

HeatherRain

Unread post by HeatherRain » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:56 pm

1. Lucky Mojo Forum Name: HeatherRain

4. Area Code: 520

5. Phoenix, AZ

6. Miss Cat---(I have had a private reading with her in the past.)

7. I recently met a wonderful man and there are obstacles for us getting together due to his caretaker issues with his elderly live-in father. He is also going through a career transition seeking new employment, so he is unable to hire a caretaker for his father. My schedule is very open and I live alone in my home for him to come over any time. We are very attracted to each other and try to communicate by phone and online for now. I am very attracted to him and would like this relationship to continue and develop into a stronger, more serious, and lasting romance. (He is an Aquarius sign and I --(HeatherRain)--- am a female Taurus sign. I am open to readings and any Hoodoo rootwork suggestions. Thank you very much!

Sara Dooley
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sara Dooley » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:56 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Sara Dooley

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): same

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Lucky Butterfly

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 720

5) Your city and state: Aurora, CO

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? On the show for something different

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation: My mother died about 10 years ago. I was not there by choice, her and I did not get along in the end. The night she died I saw her above my bed and she was very angry. Ever since that day I have started gaining weight and have not been able to take it off. Everytime I have tried to do something about it (work out/ eat less) I am always thwarted in some way. I now weigh about the same as she did. Before she died I never had any problems with my weight. Did she curse me because I didn't go see her before she died? Or what is going on?

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? August 7th, 2011
Thank you Saint Anthony, you're a prince!
Thank you Catherine!

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:43 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: n00b

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): its a mobile ending in 558 - australia.

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) no.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): 7 monrhs pregnant. Father of thr child walked out to live with someone else. Want him back desperately. I love and care for him to death.

7) Do you want a card reading? If possible.

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? I would like it but ive never done magic.

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? August 7th. Hoping to at least get a PM beforehand to let me know if i'll get through since it will cost a lot to ring. Thanks.

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:33 pm

This thread is now closed!

radio-show-pre-call-id-august-14th,-2011-t14855.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2011 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”