Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Start Invest Sell Business with Partners Investors

olyatout

Spells to Start Invest Sell Business with Partners Investors

Unread post by olyatout » Mon May 04, 2009 1:28 am

Greetings,
My family and I are preparing to leave the country we live in for the past 16 years, we sold our house and my husband was bought out by his two business partners. The one thing left is to sell my business, skin care and beauty clinic. There are interested parties, but so far it goes very slow. Could you please suggest what mojo bag would be appropriate to use to make the sale go fast, smooth and for the amount I'm asking for. Is there a mojo bag ready made I can use to help me in this situation or would you be willing to make one for me?

Many thanks, hope to hear from you soon

Olya

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Start Invest Sell Business with Partners Investors

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2009 10:44 pm

We make a Money Drawing mojo that would be indicated for this type of work, but i am not sure that a mojo bag alone would be the best thing -- i would also try dressing the business palce itself with Look me Over, Attraction. Better Business Prosperity, and Money Drawing oils or bath crystals made into floor wash.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

taralight

Unread post by taralight » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:58 pm

I am looking for products which would help with better networking. I am trying to set up a new career so it involves alot of putting myself out there, talking to people, trying to get their contact and then hoping they respond to my emails. I really don't like doing that as I used to be pretty shy as a teen and still feel awkward sometimes. I like socializing generally, but dislike having to approach strangers or chat people up with a specific aim in mind (ie needing their help to get ahead with my career). What can I get or do to help smooth the way a little more? Generally I'd like to just have something simple which I could pull out for these occasions, such as anointing myself with oils or sachet powders rather than perform a lengthy spell, though if anyone has any ideas for spells I'd love to hear them too!

I am going to place an order with LM for Master, Commanding and Crown of Success oils. Should I add anything else to this?

Also is there a way to lay tricks to get someone to respond to your email? Could I dust the computer screen with powder or use a bit of oil when sending out my email to them? Or set a candle, something like that? Often people say they'd love to chat about projects and ask me to email them, but then never reply. I usually have their name cards as well, could that be used for something?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Yes you can anoint your emails with a little of the oil in a 5 spot. I wouldn't put any powders on a computer. Also you will have to put a little of yourself into your networking...this work involves work. If you have business cards, dust them as you petition (pray) for success. BTW you might want to add attraction.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:17 pm

mistylight wrote:it involves alot of putting myself out there, talking to people, trying to get their contact and then hoping they respond to my emails. I really don't like doing that as I used to be pretty shy as a teen and still feel awkward sometimes. I like socializing generally, but dislike having to approach strangers or chat people up with a specific aim in mind (ie needing their help to get ahead with my career). What can I get or do to help smooth the way a little more?
Crucible of Courage works wonders for me.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html

Good luck!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Hello mistylight
mistylight wrote:I am looking for products which would help with better networking. I am trying to set up a new career so it involves alot of putting myself out there, talking to people, trying to get their contact and then hoping they respond to my emails. I really don't like doing that as I used to be pretty shy as a teen and still feel awkward sometimes. I like socializing generally, but dislike having to approach strangers or chat people up with a specific aim in mind (ie needing their help to get ahead with my career). What can I get or do to help smooth the way a little more? Generally I'd like to just have something simple which I could pull out for these occasions, such as anointing myself with oils or sachet powders rather than perform a lengthy spell, though if anyone has any ideas for spells I'd love to hear them too!

I am going to place an order with LM for Master, Commanding and Crown of Success oils. Should I add anything else to this?
Flamethrower gave you really good advise suggesting Crucible of Courage and I second that idea. I would also recommended either adding Attraction as jwmcclin suggested and/or Look Me Over to get the attention of people who can help you. You can mix all those oils into a custom blend for yourself and wear it when you go to where ever you meet these people.

I would also have a candle burning for success while you network, a white or yellow candle dressed with Crown Of Succses oil or the blend I mentioned would be very nice. Carve your name on it and the success sigil which is the word success spelled out in dollar signs and cent signs like so: $$¢¢$$
mistylight wrote:Also is there a way to lay tricks to get someone to respond to your email? Could I dust the computer screen with powder or use a bit of oil when sending out my email to them? Or set a candle, something like that?
I would strongly caution against using sachet powders on a computer, its messy and can play merry hell with the electronics if enough of it gets sucked inside by the fan. I would dress your keyboard and monitor with an oil,Crown of Succses,Attraction, or Tobacco oil would be good. To dress your keyboard I would do a five spot, like on the dice, get the oil on your finger and touch the four corners of your keyboard and the center with your oily finger. To dress the monitor do the same but only dress the four corners, you don't want an oily finger print in the middle of your screen,lol.
mistylight wrote:I usually have their name cards as well, could that be used for something?
I would use them in a honey jar. Since your always getting more cards, rather then always opening the jar to put them in I would make a more general one and put the cards under it.
Heres what I would put in such a jar.

A name paper, with your name written nine times one under the other, in a circle around your name write something like "All are sweet to me and I am on there minds"

Put a piece of your hair or some finger nail clippings on the paper, add a small lodestone that you have fed with magnetic sand and asked to help draw the attention of these people so that they want to help you. A pinch of Five Finger Grass, a bit of pyrite and some Forget Me Not flowers. Fold that up towards you, turn it clock wise and keep folding till its small, push that down into the honey. When you do you'll get honey on your finger, lick it off and say something like" As honey is sweet to me so are all who know me are sweet to me, as honey is sticky, so do I stick in there minds.

Burn candles on that dressed with Crown of Succses oil.

I do hope some part of this helps :)
HRCC Student #1559

taralight

Unread post by taralight » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:02 am

HD that was EXTREMELy helpful! Thank you! One tiny problem, I looked through the LM catalogue and can't find dried Forget Me Not or even an oil...and the flowers are not native to where I live I think so I can't pick them or buy them in a flower store. Can I substitute this with anything else?

Thank you jwmcclin and flamethrower as well, those are some good tips and I will look into getting Crucible of Courage.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:31 am

I am thinking you can substitute Forget Me Not with Periwinkle but call the shop to verify.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:34 pm

mistylight wrote:HD that was EXTREMELy helpful! Thank you! One tiny problem, I looked through the LM catalogue and can't find dried Forget Me Not or even an oil...and the flowers are not native to where I live I think so I can't pick them or buy them in a flower store. Can I substitute this with anything else?
Forget Me Not is a plant that is very easy to grow from seed. I've never had to substitute anything for it before so I can't help you their.
HRCC Student #1559

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:36 pm

We do grow great swaths of Forget Me Not flowers on the property, but we never have enough to sell as a curio -- it is all used in the Lucky Mojo oils, bath crystals, incense powders, and sachet powders that call for it as an ingredient.
catherine yronwode

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:56 am

One thing I've been taught, or that more experienced workers have shared with me is that if you wish to relocate to a new area or noew home, you can set up an altar for moving to the place(s) you want to end up in.

On the altar use Attraction products and a large trained lodestone, and place around it photos of the cities you want to be in, houses you want to own, photoshop images of your husband and you into them, and other items that are related to those cities.

For longer-term working, I like to throw in some Road Opening, Prosperity (in my experience it doesn't just bring in the money, but also the right opportunities) and Success work on a regular basis as well.

Before I do the altar I'd a bit of Road Opener and Blessing work first. It gets things off to a good start.

I'm sure other more experienced practitioners would give you more advice, esp. about how to have the application process for relocating could go in your favor. I live in Asia so I have no clue how that works!
HRCC Graduate #1610

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:47 am

I need some advise, what can I do to help me to attract [the] right people to help me set up a business and also to stop me being fearful.

JACQUI

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:34 am

1. Do not write in all CAPS. It is against the forum board rules as it signifies yelling.

2. You can use attraction products to attract the right people.

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

3. You can use crucible of courage to get past being fearful.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crucible-of-courage
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:43 am

Starsinthesky I am sorry for typing in caps thankyou for the above information.

Jacqui

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:38 am

You can also consider the Lodestone Spell Kit (found here http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html ); it is designed to attract the things you want.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:39 pm

It's okay Jacqui. We all make mistakes.

And to add...you can add the crucible of courage on to a purple candle.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:50 pm

Hi Jacqui,

to help get over the fearfulness, a mojo may be a good choice since it's ongoing and you can carry it on you whenever you need an extra boost. The John the Conqueror or Crown of Success hand could be helpful. Alternatively, you could get a lodestone mojo bag to keep with you and start using it alongside the spell kit suggested by jwmcclin.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

jacqui

Unread post by jacqui » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:09 pm

thank you aura and starsinthesky and jwmcclin for the information very helpful

jacqui

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:03 pm

...and while you wait for your order, you can ask Lucky Mojo to set lights (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html) for you until it arrives to put heat on the situation until you can give it your full attention...

If you work with saints, consider petitioning Saint Martin of Tours (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintmartinoftours.html), he is especially popular among shop-keepers, who rely on the kindness of passing strangers for their livelihood, (as noted)

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:29 am

I heard you can dress your resume, cover letter, and application for a transfer to a new location with sachet powders in the same manner you would a dressed love letter.

Only, use an appropriate powder. Add to the power of the work by smoking the papers in an appropriate incense. Maybe back yourself up with candle work too.

this info is available in various places on the LM site.

Here is some from Crown of success products (which seem very appropriate for your cause by the way!) anyhow, here's the place:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:48 pm

A department of my company is selling herbs, supplements, and I am a sales man for the company. We are trying to get doctors and pharmacists in the US to join us to expand our businesses. But because the FDA doesnt approve herbs and supplements just because they are not drugs. So, doctors and pharmacists in general don't believe in us.

Moderators in this forum have recommended me to use Prosperity, Money, Crown Of Success & Wealthy to draw clients to my business. But now, I am targeting specific doctors and pharmacists to join us as PARTNERS, NOT as clients.

So, can I use the same products to target these health professions ?

Like I have been trying to convince my family doctor, but he is just stubborn just because our herbs and supplements are not approved by the FDA.

Thanks for your opinion.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:49 pm

I wuld make a honey or sugar jar on the specific doctors you want to attract; use their business cards or business logos. Put in some Master Root, Bay leaf for success, Cinnamon to attract money and maybe a few drops of the money oils. Shake it up and burn purple candles on it for success.

I would also dress your hands with the success oils and powders so when you touch the doctors hands or thedoorknobs of their offices it will effect them.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:42 pm

MaryBee wrote:I wuld make a honey or sugar jar on the specific doctors you want to attract; use their business cards or business logos. Put in some Master Root, Bay leaf for success, Cinnamon to attract money and maybe a few drops of the money oils. Shake it up and burn purple candles on it for success.

I would also dress your hands with the success oils and powders so when you touch the doctors hands or thedoorknobs of their offices it will effect them.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
then can I secret dump the ash or the remainder of this candle in his office or on the entrance of his office ?

and how often I do it before he changes his mind ?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:30 pm

sun369 wrote:then can I secret dump the ash or the remainder of this candle in his office or on the entrance of his office ?
Candle remains are not traditionally disposed of in that way.
and how often I do it before he changes his mind ?
It'll take as long as it takes. In this case, you have the weight of current medical understanding and the federal government working against you. A week is not nearly long enough; a year or more is probably too long (except for court cases). A handy rule (which Miss Cat learned from one teacher and that has spread like wildfire on the internet) is to look for signs in the first three days, progress in the first three weeks, and success around the three-month mark.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:51 pm

MaryBee wrote:I wuld make a honey or sugar jar on the specific doctors you want to attract; use their business cards or business logos. Put in some Master Root, Bay leaf for success, Cinnamon to attract money and maybe a few drops of the money oils. Shake it up and burn purple candles on it for success.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
hmmm...but I am getting used to just burn candle with oils. So, what oils would you suggest me to use ?

Thanks

BlossomGreenlove

Unread post by BlossomGreenlove » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:42 pm

If you want an MD, DO, ND or Chiropractor to partner with you - do not hold out that you have to force them or convince them. Spell work involves first- intention and attitude. If you want a partner, think about that person as a partner treat them with the respect that you would like to have.
Go to your Marketing team at the company and have them give the professionals what they really want and respond to- science. There is plenty of science in herbs and supplements. Someone qualified can find it and create white papers for it. They should hire professional practitioners to provide education and the semblance of credibility. Your company has to give you the tools and training. If your company cannot - or will not- they are inappropriate in asking you to close that deal and maybe not a reputable company to produce and provide those medicines. There are a lot of good companies out there already and there are bad players in the industry. Maybe you deserve a better job. Also, good salesmanship helps people buy. The Docs are thinking about their customer's health and lives and their professional reputation is on the line with every patient interaction. Remember that. Furthermore, MD's do not get viable training on using herbs - so it is safer for them to avoid and urge patients to avoid- this is sad for a lot of people who could otherwise be helped
Integrative Doctors would be your best first approach.

lady_chaos
Newly Registered

Unread post by lady_chaos » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Hi there! Not new to Rootwork, but new to the forum!

So, I think this is a really a two part question:

The first part is about the business.

I have a group of girlfriends that I pitched this amazing business idea to and they are so stoked about it. I'm stoked about it! I know we could be majorly successful, but for some reason, they're never willing to sit down and actually hash out the details with me! I've mentioned over and over that I would really like to make this a reality and not just a pipe dream anymore, but when we threw the cards on it, they read that there seemed to be some outside reason why this was not actually happening.

It's very frustrating because while I do not knock the tarot by any means, I feel like this is now contributing to their sluggishness around it and lack of motivation because "it was doomed from the beginning" in their opinion (which is total bs, this is why we do magick, people!). It sucks.

I could potentially do it myself, but between our group, we have all the necessary skills, talents, and backgrounds to make this ridiculously successful very quickly. Not to mention, the cards never said anything about it getting between our friendship!

So it boils down to -- How can I remove these blockages, whatever they may be, and how do I motivate my friends? What kind of work do I need to do to make them certain that we can do this business, but still remain great friends?

Second part: I am a very skilled and driven person. I know that's not modest, but it's the truth. I have worked a long time on myself and my skill sets to be able to say that, so I don't say it lightly. However, I'm never compensated, monetarily, for all that I do for the companies I work for! For instance, I recently got a promotion. Great! I'm still making below the poverty line, even though I'm now upper management! What the heck!!!???

I have to wonder if there's something about my energy that is blocking me from earning to my true potential? I've done crystal work and tarot on myself, and nothing comes up about a curse or anything, but I'll readily admit that I still consider myself a novice- intermediate when it comes to divination.

It's ultimately very frustrating, and something I've been fighting for a long time now. I do so much mental reprogramming, and rootwork for money that it's unbelievable. Lately, I've been feeling so drained, but that's because it took almost two months of continuous spellwork, two or three times a day every day just to get this promotion (including sugar bowls, honey jars, candle work, herbal baths, teas, oil work, affirmation work, etc).

Believe me, I'm happy I've been promoted, but I would like to make a living! I know this is ridiculously long request, but I know I can count on you lovely people out there to help me out! Thank you so much to whoever reads through all this!! I appreciate everyone's feedback!

What can I do to remove my financial blockages?

Also... could my own financial blockages be contributing to the business problem?

Regards,
lady chaos

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:21 am

Removing all blocks to your success can be accomplished by Van Van products and Road Opener. I'd bathe in the bath crystals and scrub down your house with water in which the crystals have been dissolved. Dress the front door of your house (after scrubbing it thoroughly) with Money Drawing or Money House Blessing oil.

As for your business, get a picture of all you and your girlfriends together. Get a Crown of Success or Van Van vigil light from Lucky Mojo and either burn it at your home on top of your picture or send the picture to LM and have them set the light on their altar using the picture as a link.

You may also want to carry a Crown of Success mojo bag for your new business.

Good luck, and believe in yourself no matter what the haters say,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

lady_chaos
Newly Registered

Unread post by lady_chaos » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:33 am

Thank you Mary Bee!! I really appreciate the input! I'll have to give that a shot -- it sounds great! I'm not sure if the kind of bath crystals matter, but I will definitely give this a go!

missberry1434

Unread post by missberry1434 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:16 am

Hello,
I am fairly new to this site, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions with a spell for getting my house back from my soon to be ex husband. I am in desperate need of somewhere to live for me and my daughter. He is living at the house my father bought for us, but the house is tied up in some legal title work. I would like him to man up and release the house to me and for him to move on with his life.

I am also unemployed and really would like to start my own business and have money drawn to me. I feel as if the house situation and the pending divorce is causing a blockage on my life.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:53 am

Compelling supplies would be good to get your husband to do right by his daughter.

Prosperity supplies are for success in business. Money Drawing and Wealthy Way will help you get on the way to wealth.

If you feel that you are experiencing crossed conditions, either from outside or from within, do a 13-herb bath.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

missberry1434

Unread post by missberry1434 » Sat May 11, 2013 11:56 am

Mama Micki wrote:Compelling supplies would be good to get your husband to do right by his daughter.

Prosperity supplies are for success in business. Money Drawing and Wealthy Way will help you get on the way to wealth.

If you feel that you are experiencing crossed conditions, either from outside or from within, do a 13-herb bath.

Thank you for your response Mama Micki

jhopkinsbsn

Unread post by jhopkinsbsn » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:16 pm

Hi,
I am just starting my business and needed financial backing, I met with an investor who was extremely excited to be a part of the business, they are from CA and i'm in Maryland they came to Maryland to look over the place where the business would be and we talked constantly via the phone as to what all we need to open and get started, I went out and purchased all the furniture and they were to provide the funding for salaries and small construction. We spoke on Friday and they said they would be coming out on Wednesday with the check for their investment. However on Sunday they sent me a email that they changed their mind and did not want to invest, how do I get them to change their minds back to helping us, they asked me to hire the staff that was needed because they would be paying the staff now the staff is hired and no funds to pay them. Please help, would a skull candle with influence oil work?
Thanks

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:39 am

Hi jhopkinsbsn,

I am sorry to hear this happened. Did you have a written contract with these investors? It sounds like a legal matter in terms of breaking their contract, so I do hope you are pursuing this through an attorney.

Meanwhile, you can work with Pay Me products, as they are designed to get someone to pay what they owe you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

You can also work a skull candle with Influence oil as you suggested. It would help to back up your work.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. Please keep us posted.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

jhopkinsbsn

Unread post by jhopkinsbsn » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:51 pm

Thanks, Miss Athena unfortunately no contract was signed we sent them a contract but they always said their attorney was still looking it over. I will definitely try the Pay Me products.

lorelei708

Unread post by lorelei708 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:28 am

Hi!
I am starting A business and just filed my patent with the state- it can take A long time for it to get approved. Was wondering if there is anything I can do to get the process done faster as well as make sure it gets approved???
I also need to attract the right manufacturer? Any advice there as well?
Thanks guys!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:36 am

lorelei708 --

Hi, i see by your IP address that you are located in the state of Illinois. I mention this because local laws vary greatly. Where i live, in California, there is no wait for a business license, but we do have zoning issues in some regions that can delay a business's on-the-ground operations, and those call for similar magical measures.

Mundane: At this point, while waiting, i would undertake all electronic and technical buildouts for the business. Start your branded web site, get your business cards, establish a a few social media accounts and work on descriptive text and images for the first wave of announcements and advertising. Keep yourself busy every day with the work of the business.

Magical: Start with a sugar jar to get favours granted. Within it place the names of the bureaus in charge of your licensing and permitting, the names of any contact people employed there, and some symbols of your business, including your business card, pictures of your products or services, the business cards or logos of potential manufacturers you hope to work with, and coins of all denominations. Be sure to include the state quarter of your state. Write your petition on paper and place the paper in the sugar as well. Use powdered cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and nutmeg to draw money and heat up the speed of action A drop of vanilla extract or a whole vanilla bean will draw public favour. Add a few grains of paradise for success. Every day turn a key in the sugar to "unlock" the doors to success and pray your request. If the sugar is kept in a jar with a closable lid made of metal, you can burn small free-standing altar candles on it for heat and light as well, dressing them with Prosperity Oil. Do not put any oil in the sugar nor add anything that is toxic. When you get the license, use the flavoured sugar to bake cookies that you will distribute on the day your business opens, to sweeten customers, vendors, or the general public to your new venture.

Good luck.

By the way, more Money Spells of all kinds can be found in this book:

BOO-GRI-CASH
Cash Box Conjure, by Miss Phoenix LeFae
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”