Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
cassie22

Re: How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

Unread post by cassie22 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:45 am

Thanks Cat. You are so helpful. I will continue to dust and mark the office in the four corners as well. Your products are great and smell wonderful.

keylewm

Unread post by keylewm » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:18 am

I love the idea of using powders/oils. But I have not done it yet.

I am thinking of using a love powder/oil combo on my intended. Going over to the house when they are at work, sprinkling the powder on the door sill, door mat and steps. And using the oil to annoint the handles to the storm door (both inside and out) as well as the actual door handle. I'm assuming since most people don't think to "wash" the door handles this will probably last the longest and be a physical skin to skin contact.

Like most of us, Im sure the first thing they do when getting home is pet the dog and walk the dog. Which would put some of the oil in the dogs coat and the dog would bring the powder inside on its paws tracking it all over where it goes. I saw the discussion about it not having harmful chemicals that would hurt a pet (Im very happy that is the case!).

Some questions about this:
-When I put powder down, I don't need a thick layer right? Just a light dusting?
-Will the powder I put in the door mats stay longer than what is on the sill? Maybe even through a light rain shower where it just gets a lil wet, but doesn't "rinse" out?
-If the powder gets wet, but remains, is it still as effective?
-Could I also blow the powder onto the door itself, so if they touch the door (with a hip, hand etc) it transfers to them?
-Will the dog act as a "carrier" until they have a bath? If so, I'm betting they would be a great carrier as most dogs are all over the house!

Thank you so much!

Miss Cin

Unread post by Miss Cin » Sun May 15, 2011 4:21 pm

I've purchased pleanty of lucky mojo powders and products before but am now having a hard time blowing the powders alone, its sticks together and most times falls to the ground. I've also mixed it with the same likeness of incense to burn to get it into the air quickly and mix the powder with local dirt to sprinkle but my main form of deployment is blowing or burning I need any suggestions with this matter as to how to quickly and effienctly deploy my stuff ( most of the targets are a distance away so I need air travel for maxamum effects)

Charley
HRCC Student

Unread post by Charley » Fri May 27, 2011 5:31 pm

I am new to the forum and happy to report that I just placed my first order for supplies :D and can't wait to get started using them which leads me to my first question.... I am planning on dressing a letter to be sent to a person that is incarcerated.... All the mail is first opened by prison officials :? Will the dressing still be good for the person intended or will it take effect on the first person to open and touch the letter? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Charley
HRCC Student

Unread post by Charley » Mon May 30, 2011 11:10 am

Hello again.... :-)

As many times as I have read this forum... It is only now that I just read that the sachet powders will work on the person that they are called for...

I wasn't quite sure about the dressing of a letter..

I was told previously that in foot track magick once the powders were put down and activated....that it didnt matter who did the walking through it would affect the first person to come into contact with it.... Im glad to know now that it will affect the intended target instead...

Next question... How long will these things tend to stay activated?...as the intended target will get the mailed letter around 4-5 days after it is mailed. Will the work still be activated?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 30, 2011 11:12 am

Hi, Charley --

Conjure tricks of this type, done with powders, generally work by contact. You lay your trick and when the named person contacts the powder, it has the intended effect.

These free "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web pages will help you get an idea as to how powders and dusts in rootwork.

http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/foottrack.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon May 30, 2011 2:55 pm

Suggestion that has been effective over here in keeping those sachet powder stashes free from humidity while they are in their storage tins or mason jars: the dessicant which comes either in pouch form (there's usually one inside a shoe box or new purse) or capsule form (there's usually one inside a pill or vitamin bottle) can be reused by popping into the sachet powder.

For those that store in tins or metal-topped containers - another crafters' corner idea: since the LM logos and labels for the products are aesthetically appealing, I mount them on sticky-back magnets and use the magnets to ID the contents. Once the container is empty - the magnet gets switched to the fridge where it forms the shopping list for the next order :)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Cin

Unread post by Miss Cin » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Thank you finding my question important enough for you to add your suggestion and help with my plight.. I'll try it tonight, again Thank you!!

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:03 am

Any advice on blowing the powders? Like an above poster I have the issue of it sticking together and falling to the floor.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:13 am

Hi Negi,

particularly if the powder is not straight out of the package - it can clump up a little given ambient humidity. To ensure your powders blow well, passing the powder through a fine wire-mesh sieve aforehand will help restore a the fine and airy texture you need.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

SleepyMojo

Unread post by SleepyMojo » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:35 am

Hello.
I just received LM's newsletter, and a question crossed my mind after having read the section dedicated to the revamping of your premises:
In "Magical Techniques", Draja Mickaharic mentions the blessing of chalk or pembas, and suggests mixing charged chalk to paint in order to give specific characteristics to a room e.g.
Could such a "charging" take place in such an occasion as the repainting of LM's premises? What powder would you add to the chalk ?
Many thanks ...and good luck with your revamping :)
SM

Lillith74
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lillith74 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:28 pm

I read the LM site recommendations on the use of sachet powders. I am currently working with an AIRR worker on reconciliation after a positive reading. She is doing candle work for me. I also bought reconciliation sachet powder and I seem to be sneezing and having post nasal drip (sorry if TMI) when I carry it in a mojo bag. Any other suggestions as to how to use the powders? Does the sneezing, etc mean anything negative?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Not everyone can burn incense. Not everyone can comfortably use sachet powders. Sprinkle the powder outside your front door to attract your target to you. Buy or make a new mojo and dress it with oil instead of powder.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Don't discount all sachet powders out of hand, though. You may want to try it in tricks that aren't in such close proximity to your sinus area, as with a bosom sachet or mojo worn in the bra. Try dusting your pubic hair, palms of your hands, letters and cards, etc. and see how that goes. Or you may do better with another formula altogether, as some folks are sensitive to specific scents and herbs but not others.

As for the offending mojo -- rather than replace it so quickly, maybe you can carry it lower on your person, as I have the impression you're wearing it in your brassiere. The powders your dressed it with should sift out fairly quickly, and the scent fades over time as well. When it's time to feed and dress the bag again, try another formula, or use anointing oil or perfume rather than a sachet.

Good luck.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Lillith74
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lillith74 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Copperfox- I carry it in my purse during the day and keep it at my bedside table at night- my sinuses are worse at night when I am sleeping next to the mojo bag.

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:21 am

H

i just brought some lucky mojo powders: Pay Me, Commanding, Compelling, also Essence of Bend Over.

basically i am sending a letter demanding compensation but the person does not want to pay out. My laywer agreed to send a another letter to them soon.

1)
Which powders should i use on the letter?

2)
Should i use all of them?

3)
Can i mix them in a bowl with other powders?

4)
When i opened the Sachet powder it was all clumpy -- how can i drag my nails through it ?

thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:55 am

You can mix all of them. In this case, I would go for Essence of bend over, and Pay me. Commanding and Compelling are slightly lesser degree of force, but essence of bend over is the most forceful and coercive. But you can use all of them like I said if you like.

I would mix a bit of the powders which you can do on a plate, piece of foil, etc. Now I like to use a small brush such as a clean/new make up brush, small paint brush, etc. OR you can lightly sprinkle a bit of the powders from the container you have used. You can spread the powder over the document lightly with you finger tips stating your intentions such as "( target's name) pay my lawyer now, the more you resist the more you will be not find peace or be able to sleep until you pay my lawyer" Something of that nature.

Then you are going to dust off the excess amount of the powder, and send the document.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:15 am

thank you but do i have to drag my nailes in a wavey kind of way through the letter as is it the front or back i sprinkle the powder

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:15 pm

You sprinkle the powder on both sides, and yes you can do the wavy lines.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Use a make-up bush to very lightly dust the back side of the pper with powder, then pray on it and drag your nails through it. Then tap the paper to remove the excess powder.
catherine yronwode

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:21 pm

This sounds cool do you mean like adding healing sachet's to prehaps the paint of the room you would paint a bedroom in. Sounds amazing if that's what your talking about.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:03 pm

There was a thread here somewhere about how to use oils. There was a mention of adding a few drops to paint when painting a room, or even artists adding a smidge to their paints when creating. Hopefully one of the mods has the link handy if a search doesn't turn it up.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:54 pm

I think I would use oil over powder only for a technical reason, the powder can clump up or show up on the wall, or even herb residue (LM uses real herbs in their powders), as a person who just painted his house it sucks when the brush leaves a hair so I can imagine powder. Id use oil, just my thought though!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Oil is the way to go, especially when using an oil based primer paint to cover old paint.

Water-based latex paint can take a small drop of water, but not oil. Basic chemistry, folks!
catherine yronwode

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:00 pm

oooo, good point Cat. I completely missed that...so in the case of water-based, perhaps a bit of bath crystals dissolved in water and then added? Not a lot as you don't want the salty residue showing on your walls, but that could work, at least in theory.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:01 am

I hope I understand exactly what you are asking. You would like to add some LM oil to your wall paint? Adding oil to the wall paint isn't going to be a quick fix that will cover you for the next 10 years, for example(without maintenance anyway). I would just be a little concerned about ruining the integrity of the wall paint, but that's just me. You could do it as a start, but then I would think you'd still need to 'feed' that energy each week by smudging/smoking or washing with more product. So, I think weekly washing to a normally painted wall would give you the effects you are looking for.

deep_waters79
HRCC Student

Unread post by deep_waters79 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:48 am

When dressing a handwritten letter with sachet powder is it typical to sprinkle it on the front, back or both sides of the paper? Once you shake it off, can you reuse the powder on other things (of the same goal)?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:53 am

Usually on the back, as that is the place that someone reading it is most likely to touch it.

You should not be putting on so much powder that you will be able to capture it for re-use.

Read more about sachet powders here:

http://luckymojo.com/powders.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

RedBone_Jones_33

Unread post by RedBone_Jones_33 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:45 pm

QUESTION 4 CATHERINE
I am in a long-distance relationship and I am sending some gifts including shoes...which sachet powders or oils can I sprinkle in the shoes to make him think favorably about me constantly?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:40 pm

RedBone_Jones_33, the word "relationship" can mean so many things, and since you don't say who you are sending the shoes to ... or what the recipient's relationship is to you, i will give a wider variety of choices -- and maybe this list will help oters, not just you.

If a lover-to-be, try Love Me, Come To Me, Follow Me Boy or Follow Me Girl, etc.

If an ex-lover or ex-spouse, try Return To Me, Love Me, Marriage, etc.

If estranged children, try Road Opener, Peaceful Home, Blessing, etc.

If a parent, try Blessing, peaceful Home, etc.

Get the sachet powder inside the toes of the shoes, where the person will step in it but will not see it. Pray over the work as you do it, for whatever you desire.

Good luck
catherine yronwode

RedBone_Jones_33

Unread post by RedBone_Jones_33 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Thank you Ms. Yronwode that answer was very helpful I'm gonna order a few of the ones you listed. : )

sunnyone

Unread post by sunnyone » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:12 pm

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but it's something that I've done from time to time that works great, especially in an office setting.

:idea: If you need to scatter powders in an area (especially where people are around) instead of blowing them to spread them over a wide area which might bring attention to yourself, I've actually put a little powder on my hand and blew it around with some "canned air" that you would use to clean off a computer keyboard. It's actually pretty efficient in spreading it out very thinly over a large area as long as you don't use too much powder. It could probably be done in an office setting without too much notice, if any. It can also be used to get powders in hard to reach places if necessary.

Crazy as it sounds, I got the idea from back in my college days when I went to school near a beach. A lot of the kids used to learn to Scuba dive so they would have compressed air tanks. As a joke some of the guys used to "powder" each others rooms. What they would do to haze their friends is lay a thick line of baby powder in front of a closed door and then they would open up the Scuba tank to let out some of the compressed air. What would happen is that it would forcefully blow the powder under the crack of the door and coat everything in the room. It was HORRIBLE if it happened to you, LOL, but accomplished the trick! Obviously something to that extreme would be noticable because there was so much powder, but I suppose it could work to lay a trick under a closed/locked door (with the canned air) if you didn't want to lay the powders outside for some reason. The trick would be to use very little product or you could create a mess literally. ;)

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:09 am

Awesome idea! Thanks for the tip!

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:50 am

I'm piggybacking...one good one is to grab one of those shopping spreads that you get at your house. Type their address on an address label put it over yours (or some other address if you grab your hands on somebody else's shopping spread), fix it with the powder of your intent, and mail it to them.

P.S. If the original address is very noticeable, cross it with a marker.

Pokerpro

Unread post by Pokerpro » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:58 pm

I read where you write your name 9 times and your wish over it then dust it with lucky mojo powder and put in shoe for luck in gambling.

After similar was posted I started to look and can't find the it.

Has anyone had success with this and could someone tell me where I can get a full description?

Thank you very much

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:14 am

Hello, Pokerpro --

Wearing a petition in your shoe is a very traditional part of conjure. You might wear a petition dusted with lucky gambling powder such as Fast Luck, Good Luck, Lucky Mojo, or Lady Luck in your shoe for gambling luck -- or you might wear a court case petition dusted with Court Case powder in your shoe for success in Court -- or you might wear a love-drawing petition dusted with Love Me or Look Me Over or Bewitching powder in your shoe for success in drawing attention in love.

In other words, you are confusing an old, popular technique with a specific use of it for gambling.

Have people had success with it? Now, that's a silly question -- people have been passing this trick along for hundreds of years. There's even an old song about it called "Paper in My Shoe" by Boozoo Chavis. :-)

I got a paper in my shoe
I got a paper in my shoe
What your Mama don't know
And what your Papa don't allow
What your Mama don't know
And what your Papa don't allow
I got a paper in my shoe

Oh, don't you worry 'bout your baby
And what your Mama don't know
About the paper in my shoe
catherine yronwode

Pokerpro

Unread post by Pokerpro » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Thank you very much for the response. I was wondering where I could find the instructions on how to actually do this the right way?

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:26 am

Hi, i love LM by the way. i have a few questions please. My first question is how much powder should be laid in the targets path? I couldnt use much cause it was very noticable. A coworker tried to get me fired and i did a reversable candle with no results or at least the kind of results i was looking for. So i purchased Hot Foot powder to make her leave my job but it wasnt a whole lot? Would this be ok? Also i got some on myself quickly cleaned it off though is that bad? Thanks for your help! :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:59 am

Follow up your self-cleaning with 13-Herb Bath, Uncrossing, or maybe even Van Van or Hindu Grass Oil.

An easy way to lay down a trick when powder is too noticeable is to put some oil on the OUTSIDE of your shoe soles and walk in the front door. Then everybody else will pick it up on their feet and track it EVERYWHERE.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:05 pm

:) Yes i have the 13 herb cleansing. Thanks!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:19 pm

MissMichaele

That is a GREAT trick! Thanks for the continued gems...they are priceless! Pay attention people! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:48 pm

I personally wouldn't put Hot foot on my shoe, even if I am calling in someone else's name. Many of the conjure workers I knew growing up would go out of their way to avoid walking into a mess that they saw, even if they suspected it was laid out for someone else. As a teacher once said, "Why tempt the devil?"

The most traditional way of working with Hot Foot is in powdered form which you can mix with a bit of local soil to lay out. This conceals the powder as dirt which goes unnoticed. Most people won't even notice the dirt, so you'll be fine.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:57 pm

...nod to Joseph! I agree with the prescription for hot foot deployment ConjureMan. From personal experience, I have lad it at the target's office door, so that s/he had no choice but to walk into it. In cases where there are cubicals only, sprinkle it around entrance. ...and Smiley_, you do not have to sprinkle a lot, just follow the advice of ConjureMan, mix it with local dirt and ensure that it matches the carpeting or flooring color scheme...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Will do! Thanks for the info! Next time i will for sure mix it with dirt! :D

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:53 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:I personally wouldn't put Hot foot on my shoe, even if I am calling in someone else's name. Many of the conjure workers I knew growing up would go out of their way to avoid walking into a mess that they saw, even if they suspected it was laid out for someone else. As a teacher once said, "Why tempt the devil?"
Thank you, Ali. My brain slipped -- and I was assuming the easiest way to throw for the target was inside an office building where even dirt would be conspicuous.

Miss Michaele

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Maybe put some Boss Fix oil on the shoe instead of the hot foot?

Very cool tricky idea Ms. Michaele!
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Smiley_ : would you mind telling us if you have to deploy this trick inside the office building or if there is a place outside of the office where your target will be walking through? We could give you a more tailored bit of suggestions. Good thread full of ideas for you though! Let us know what you end up doing and how it turns out.
Joseph Magnuson

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Yes its inside a building and the parking lots huge so i cannot pinpoint where my coworker will walk :( There is carpet in parts of the building but i was afraid to let others walk on it? :( any suggestions are much appreciated!! Thx

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:52 am

Smiley_: Well I agree with others in the thread, mix a bit of the Hot Foot Powder with some local soil from around your work, as ConjureMan Ali said. Sprinkle that where the target will walk in it. Don't worry about others walking through it, make sure you call for the specific co-worker to be affected by the Hot Foot Powder and only he/she will be affected.
Joseph Magnuson

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:28 pm

I just had another idea for sneaky deployment of Hot Foot.

You get a to-go cup from Starbucks or someplace; they'll be happy to give you an empty cup "for water."

A little Hot Foot oil goes in that water. This is when you quote your enemy into it -- your enemy "and no one else."

As you go from the parking lot to your work place, struggling with your attache case, lunchbox, and to-go cup, you pour out that cup -- right in the doorway.

You'll want to pour it out so the water falls behind you, so you don't step in it. Use just a little water, and it'll look like you're just getting rid of melted ice.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Nice idea Miss Michaele. I'd dissolve some Hot Foot bath crystals into the water.

In all honesty, Smiley, you just need to mix the powder with some dirt and lay that out. It is far easier than you think. I've managed to lay out powders in corporate buildings plenty of times without the slightest hitch.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:14 pm

If I am doing break up work and return to me when I see him should I be using the break up sachets or the sachets to reconcile and return to me first?

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:03 am

Great idea!! I will try all of the above! Thanks for all the suggestions! :D

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:38 am

You should deploy break up powders where both he and his current partner will be exposed to them-like their front doorstep, shared car, or inside of a house where they both live. You should use the return to me powders in items that are associated with you and him-like if you write him a letter, dress it with those. If you give him money dress it, if you give him a cup of coffee dress it and put your menstrual blood in it...use the reconciliatory powders for situations involving you and him.

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

TennStarMan

Unread post by TennStarMan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:15 pm

I'm new to Hoodoo. Been doing some candle spells and have had several readings regarding my situation. As instructed I have been laying powders. I will start a honey jar as soon as my LM kit arrives.

I have been hitting my target every day now for the past week with sachet powders. I dust her chair, desk and keyboard before work. Before laying the powders I charge them by visualizing my intention, speaking it and quoting Mark 11:23-24. I also speak to her as I lay them. I feel and believe they are working and I also realize there is a learning curve to all this. My question is can I put them down too often?? After I lay them I forget about them so I am not obsessing about the situation but want to ensure she comes in contact with them every day. Is this too often?
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarify title

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Nope, it is not too often at all--as long as you are not obsessing with it. I would recommend that you choose to lay the powders on certain days more for your own sake though-like Monday/Wednesday/Friday if its for love or on Tuesdays and Wednesdays if its for getting rid of her (as I suspect it is given your Bible verse!).
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Commander Snuggles

Unread post by Commander Snuggles » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:12 am

Hi All,
It's the holiday season, so we're making our own Holiday cards using rubber stamps, glue pads, a "watermark" ink pad, glitter, and embossing powder. I was wondering if anyone on the board had mixed a tiny bit of sachet powder with, say, an embossing powder or glitter for a glued stamp impression.
I made some "Thank you" cards the other day, using an embossing powder and thought about mixing a tiny (BIG emphasis on tiny) bit of sachet (Look Me Over and Crown of Success spring to mind) into the embossing powder. I like to send "Thank you" cards when I'm looking for a job and it seems to me that people would be more inclined to touch a raised, embossed, or glittery image and not think twice about any "powdery" substance. I also think It might be useful in an embossing seal on an envelope, especially if it's pretty, catches the eye, and makes someone WANT to touch it.
Of course, I think of this as the holiday mailing season comes to an end, :roll: but Valentine's Day is coming up soon......

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:07 am

That is a great idea! Let us know how successful those turn out...
Joseph Magnuson

Commander Snuggles

Unread post by Commander Snuggles » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:49 pm

I actually found an embossing powder that was mostly white. I mixed a VERY small amount of sachet powders in it: Attraction, Money Drawing, and Crown of Success. I made holiday cards using this "special" embossing powder and used another forum member's suggestion of compressed air to put the sachet mixture on top of my business cards and spray it into the box to spread it all over my business cards. I then shook the box up and repeated this several times. I put the dressed business cards into the holiday cards. The way I look at it, anyone that receives the holiday cards is just going to assume that some of the embossing powder just "rubbed off" on my business cards. It will look completely accidental and innocuous, when it is, in fact, quite the opposite.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:12 am

Quite amazing work. That is using your head along with the supplies! Brilliant...and thank you for the follow up share.
Joseph Magnuson

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”