Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Emjae

Re: Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Unread post by Emjae » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:26 am

Congratulations on your success!!! :D Would you mind sharing which oils you used to dress your candle? I may have to try this one!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:27 pm

I had a close friend several years ago who completely disappeared. No one I know has any idea what became of her, or any idea how to get in touch with her. She left many loose ends in her life, including owing me a significant amount of money. I would love to be paid back, but more importantly I would really like to hear from her again, find out what happened to her and whether or not she is ok. What kind of spellwork could I do to cause her to come out of the woodwork and get in touch again? Again, the money isn't my focus, but if I could use "pay me" type spells to cause her to get in touch, then I would.

bluenightsky

Unread post by bluenightsky » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:43 pm

ok so theres this guy who i really like, but i do not see him very often but i do think he likes me.

ive read a lot of things, but all involve candles and what not, is there any thing simple i can do?

i was told to write him make on a sheet of white lined paper, several time as many times as it fit on the paper in red pen and place it under my pillow so he could think and dream of me, is this true? is there any little thing like this i can do so he thinks of me and dreams of me. i really like him. please help

also i was told to get a red apple cut then middle like in shape of a cross, and write him name on the apple and place a piece of paper with his name in between the cross cut of the apple then put my name and his under the apple and apply honey or cinnamon and sugar and dispose of the apple about every other week or when it starts to go bad and redo this to sweetin him, is this correct?

i know there are other ways but this is how i was told so i dont know..

oh by the way i do not know him very well and have talked to him barely but he does have my number.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:12 pm

A trick I was taught to make a person think of you is to take a picture of them and a cigar.. at night when they are sleeping take the cigar puff the smoke and blow it in the face of the pic as you tell it what to think.. do this when they are sleeping.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:30 am

Hello,

I need a little (or a lot) of help with my issue. I'm interested in this fellow that I was supposed to meet on a blind date. We've spoken to each other via txts, phone calls and emails only. however he started having complications on his end. Being that we barely knew each other, he kept those issues to himself. unknown to me, I kept being, well, me and eventually the stress of his own situation and me being a bit too much, he cut me off. He wouldn't answer my calls, emails, txt's or anything. I later found out about his crazy money issues and just trying to start a relationship with me was just too much at that time.

Now the thing is, I'd normally shrug this off and walk away. There's plenty of fish in the ocean, right? But there was something about this guy that is urging me not to give up, that he can come around once things that to mellow.

Soooo, that's why I am here. I figured to go with the addage "You want something done right, ya gotta do it yourself!"

Now I've read the descriptions of numerous items on this site, but they still seem kinda vague, and I am not entirely sure what to do about this situation. My idea is threefold..

1) get rid of whatever is messing with him right now, the money issue, lack of work, bad experience with another woman maybe..whatever.. I want to clean that mess up so he can breathe a little. Get rid of whatever obsticle is in the way.

2) rekindle the spark he had for me. go from a meer spark to all out bonfire! even though we never met, we hit it off pretty well. we were very attracted to each other, we got each other's sense of humour right off the bat, we enjoy the exact same hobbies and interests. even completed one anothers thoughts... all that sappy jazz. it was a bit surreal.

3) to keep outside interferences (other women, lack of money/work) from reoccuring and causing chaos once more..

So what sort of suggestions does anyone have?

Kind Regards

PS.. I only know this bloke's first name and zodiac sign. Don't know his last name, or actual birthdate.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:21 am

By all means, before you invest yourself, your time and money in such a tenuous relationship please get a reading done. You have very little to link you to this fellow, thus little to work with.

If your motivation is to attract someone into your life who will be a good match for you, I would recommend doing Attraction work for yourself and open your life to the man who comes to you with the qualities you desire.

The benefit to taking this approach is that it does not preclude you from developing a relationship with Bloke#1, should that be what manifests. But it could be there is someone out there who is your True Love -- don't miss out on him by getting yourself set on this one fellow you know almost nothing of.

Good luck finding your Sweetheart!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:24 am

Ok, so you have no personal concerns of his, you don't have his full name or birth date, you've never actually met him in the flesh, do you even have a photo?

What I'm getting at is that you have no good link, no hold on this man. A first name, zodiac sign, and a picture is not much at all to work with and I personally don't believe you'll get much from this at all. I strongly suggest you move on and find someone you can actually work rather than pursue what looks very much like a lost cause.

CopperFox has an excellent point and I hope you listen, if you find it hard for whatever reason to move on, I suggest a Cut and Clear spell for yourself.
HRCC Student #1559

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Wow - after posting this I dug out her photo and placed it on my altar, expecting to do spell work with it later. She called me today. I am amazed.

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Heh I kept checking my email today, hoping to see a message that a reply has been posted to my posting and nothing came up, so i got a little bummed out thinking you guys don't like me and don't want to help. That is until I actually came to the forum and saw replies, lol. my bad..

Anyway, to the topic.. divinations. This is actually why I came here.

I'd never had a reading done before, didn't think to have one at all previously. But when my fellow stopped responding, I got a bit curious. Now, like I have said before, I had tried to get spell work done for me before and was taken advantage of. My faith in the spirit world and the divine comes from the fact that I have seen things happen that have no scientific explanation, like they really shouldn't have been able to happen, but did. So obviously there is something out there. But divination.. wasn't too sure about..

So.. to the point.. when my fellow stopped responding, it piqued my interest. I had chatted with him before the seeing a pic, and felt a bit of a curious musing, but when the picture came into play and mind you, he's wasnt remotely close to what I normally pursuit, that curious musing became something really deep and normally I'm pretty cold and distant, these sort of things never happen to me. I don't really get any sort of attraction to anyone beyond a rather shallow and physical one.

So I went and had some divination done.

FIRST READING
The woman I spoke to said that there is a barrier up right now, that he is experiencing some money issues but will come back when they are settled. She however say some things that made me go hrm, however, because she was repeating to me what I had told her. So I took what she said with a grain of salt. After all, this was just a curiosity I wanted to sort out, like a science experiament.

Now experiaments aren't considered successes unless you can replicate the result. So I went and got another reading.

SECOND READING
She said the same thing, though the barrier she described however wasn't one of money, but of family. She impressed me as she described him, almost to a T, got his height, job etc correct. I didn't give her any info or even the guy's name and she guessed that his name started with an R. I wasn't sure what to make of that .

While still curious, though unaware in my niativy whether or not asking the spirits the same questions annoys them, I had two more readings done.

THIRD READING
The next one said he feels ryan and myself were going to have a decent future together and that in order for it to happen, I have to kind of let go, as in stop thinking about it and as soon as I do that, he'll come around.

FOURTH READING
The last reading I had however was complicated. Now she repeated stuff I had told her, which again made me raise a brow a bit, scoff a little too.. but her answer was she doesn't feel that the spirits think this situation will happen. Her wording wasn't a definate 'No, it's not going to happen' but rather it might not be. Which was obviously not what the others have said, however she describe what she said the spirits told her who the man in my future is, and she described ryan. Plus she said I'd experience a huge revelation that will hit me pretty hard and I will see the light, as it were.

At this point, I didn't know what was going on with the guy and wanted to know his last name, so that at least I could have that. So i went digging around. Didn't find out his last name, however I found that he was selling off a lot of his stuff on craiglist at the same time he stopped talking to me. The stuff he was selling were things I know he'd not sell unless it was dire, like his motorbike. That was his passion.

This hit me pretty frickin hard. So something that all these readings said came true, to some degree.

That's how i came here. I didn't really spend a lot on the readings, so I wasn't overly concerned with that. Now annoying the spirits is something completely different, plus someone said you shouldn't really do that cause conflicting readings will mess up your head.

Hopefully this doesn't put me in a negative light, though I can imagine it will. But that's why I was asking about my idea, with the three steps.

STEP ONE
To banish whatever is causing him issues, like a lack of money.

STEP TWO
to get him to think about me once more, being that though we didn't have much of a chance to really become anything before all this hit the fan and once it all smoothes out, he can think of me in a less stressful light like 'maybe this whistler chick isn't really that bad.'

STEP THREE
to prevent it all becoming chaotic again.

I appologize for the long windedness of this post..

As for turnsteel's suggestion, back with what one of the readings I had about letting go in order for him to return, what are the possibilites of the cut and clear spell would facilitate that?

So hopefully this helps with that..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:53 am

As for a reading we suggest an AIRR reader who is heled to ethical standards, many ppl on the forum discuss their experience and happiness with the readers as well.

Frankly, if you want a person who will cut to the chase and give it how it is, then schedule a reading with Cat. part of me things you may be over thinking the readings, part of me thinks your shopping around to hear what you want.

Their are many ways to find a persons name, you can do email searches, phone number searches ..etc.. if he is selling on CL send an email to inquire on an item and get his number then reverse it for his name and address, then you have something to work with. Cut and clear would cut out the past and open the future for new love.. its not how you are thinknig, though personally it may very well be worth doing a cut and clear and moving foward.

keep in mind you met this person online and ppl can make themselves appear any way they want and not necessarily be who you think they are. Id hate for you to spend a tun of money and end up not liking the dude. Id get a real reading and go with reconcilation products.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:29 am

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/)
Cut & Clear Spells and Spiritual Supplies (www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Here is the trick as its with the link above, but if you have trouble finding it...here's the post
starsinthesky7 wrote:I reposted this due to a few people messaging me about it...I am not sure where it went perhaps it got merged with another thread.

Red skull candle
Commanding oil
Follow Me Boy Oil
Licorice Root
Catnip
Damiana
Cardamom Seeds
menstrual blood/sexual fluids

Cigar
Nail
Small free standing red candle

Get his photo and a separate photo of you (they can be copies). Put the pictures facing each other and fold them towards you...you will place this under the candle before you light it. Here, you can smear your sexual fluids/menstrual fluids on to the photo of the target. You can also tie some hairs of you and the target together or add in other personal effects.

You need to heat a large nail, and poke 7 holes in the skull so that you can put all the above ingredients in each hole. Now get the free standing red candle, and cover the holes back up with the dripping wax.

Write his name on bottom of the candle. Now write on the candle the thoughts you want him to think but write them from his perspective, such as, "I am deeply in love with (your name here)." And so on.

Now write those thoughts on a separate piece of paper so you can speak them later.

Make sure the photos are under the candle. Now you are going to light the candle, and the cigar

This should be done while the target is sleeping and performed over 7 days. You do not have to smoke the cigar. Just make sure the smoke is blowing towards the skull candle, and then speak the thoughts out loud that you put on the candle.

Note: If you do not want to use cigars, flavored smaller cigars, or cigarettes, then you can use tobacco, and light it on a charcoal disk. Tobacco is sold at luckymojo.com If you still are opposed to tobacco then you can use a suitable, incense such as come to me, follow me boy, bend over, commanding, etc.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

bluenightsky

Unread post by bluenightsky » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:45 am

what do you do afterwards with the paper and pin? do you throw it away, keep it somewhere?

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Well, this has been quite surreal. Taking everyone's advice, my attempts to track down the information so I can get a decent reading in the very least, has yielded strange occurances. Such has in critical moments when a page is supposed to load, my internet crashes and goes offline for hours, amoung others. Basically, all avenues of obtaining this info are being shut as soon as I approach it.

So, I reckoned why not approach this conventionally, and simply txt him.. just say hi, how are you.. i wondered to myself if this would be a good idea. would it work? would he be cool and say hi back, as it's been some time.

As I was pondering this thought, a lorry with RYAN and a green clover painted on the side drove past me. I let out quite the bemused sigh. I thought it might be a sign,as the odds of seeing that truck at that exact moment in time was kind of odd. But i didn't want to read too much into it, as j82 suggested. However when I got to my bus stop some minutes later, I really wondered if that infact was a sign and that maybe it'd really be a good idea to txt him. Saw that same truck pass just as the 'thought' completed the sentence.

I ended up not having the guts to txt him yesterday, though with some coaxing from a friend, I did it today, but he didn't answer.

So, here I am. I understand what you all are saying about online personalities and the like, albeit with a touch of irony. but the strange thing about this guy was his pics weren't 'flattering', like the one that struck me the most, which drew me to him, infact, was one that had him looking like he was on the verge of losing his marbles, not exactly something you'd send to someone to attract them to you and he wasn't trying to be rico suave... kinda the polar opposite ..he wasn't trying or what have you.

Anyway, I am going to give it another go at getting the info, ..I have a lot of time on my hands ...soo..thats where I am at.

Thank you for your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Whistler, this is not a forum for people to report on readings. This forum is for customers of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

In my opinion you are interested in someone who is very cautious about online relationships, hence never gave you his last name, and who probably is not up for a relationship with you, thus did not return your texts.

If you want to learn about folk magic, ask away. We are here to help you with magical workings.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:03 pm

@j82 How many days I should work, and I should work on which day? Is it the best to do on Wednesday? Cos it's the day about communication.

@starsinthesky7 Can I still work on the red skull candle if I haven't got all those herbs? And I remember that I read on another post that we should put something as the eyes, is that right?
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:20 pm

You can work that trick on a Wednesday, or a Friday or Monday if you are trying to get loving or reconciliation going for you and the other person. If you are trying to be forceful you can even do it on a Thursday.

I haven't heard of putting anything as the eyes, but you definitely can if you want them to look at you a certain way.

That spell calls for those herbs and products. If you want to induce lustful thoughts in that person.

I mean the only other substitutes for the herbs would be controlling, come to me, kiss me now, attraction, and love me or fire of love.

lovealways

Unread post by lovealways » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:08 am

Emjae wrote:Congratulations on your success!!! :D Would you mind sharing which oils you used to dress your candle? I may have to try this one!
Hi - I am so sorry that I am just getting back to you - I didn't realize someone asked a question! I used commanding oil to dress the candle and concentrated on visualizing the person calling me as I watched the flame for about 15 minutes. Hope this helps! :)

lovealways

Unread post by lovealways » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 am

bluenightsky wrote:what do you do afterwards with the paper and pin? do you throw it away, keep it somewhere?
I put everything together into a red velvet box and buried it in my yard.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Bluenightsky,

I don't know why you said, regarding contact spells, that "all involve candles and what not." Obviously there are many such spells in this thread that do not involve candles, and you yourself mentioned two more that do not!

Re: the spell you queried about which consists of writing a message to him in red ink and sleeping with it under your pillow -- that is a good old English country spell.

Re: the red apple spell you mentioned: that is one example of a large number of red apple or red onion spells or honey spells or sugar spells. You will find other variants in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." These spells are traditional in Europe and the Americas.

Go back and re-read this thread and you will find other versions of these spells -- and a number of other spells as well.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:58 am

Hi,

there are several similar threads, so I didn't know where it would be the most appropriate to ask the question...
I hope it hasn't been asked already...

Hm, I was waiting for Wednesday to start "contact me" spell, and so I actually entered in Mercury in retrograde, oops!
I am not freaking out, but I would really appreciate your help whether you think that starting this kind of work might be contra productive in this moment of time...

Kind thanks in advance :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:04 am

Well, it depends. If this is a NEW communications spell you are working on...then no. I would not work on the contact spell at this time.

Mercury Retrograde ends on August 26 so i think you can wait 16 days.

If you decide to do the work,it is not that it may not manifest, but it may be delayed during this time. So with that said...I think it would be best that you just wait.

Perhaps you can start a honey jar to start to sweeten them up so when you do the contact work they are more likely to respond.

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:18 am

Thank you stars, again... :)

(Unfortunately), the delay is not possible, I did it today with the sunrise. :)

Sorry, I am not sure that I understood what you meant by "NEW communications"
I did it hoping to get contacted by a friend whom I haven't heard from for a month or so...

But, however it be, thank you for the help, I truly appreciate it!
M.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:30 am

Well, I am saying there may continue to be a delay in your communication with this individual due to Mercury Retrograde.

I meant new communication by starting like a new communication spell on someone. But if it is someone you have been continously working on then it should be okay, but you may continue to experience a delay. This doesn't mean the spell has failed.

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Got it, thank you!
I have to believe in it now that I did it... :)

kindredspirit

Unread post by kindredspirit » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:50 pm

I met a great guy a few weeks ago we hit it off great, but not heard from him in a few weeks which is odd, as he did indicate he wanted to see me again, as i feel there mutual chemistry between both of us what I feel, I just wondering is there away of getting him to call me message me online etc? give him a little kick up the butt?

Kindredspirit

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:57 am

Your question is discussed in this thread/

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:59 pm

Those of you who have experienced the Mercury retrograde (which has been good for reviewing and revising things from the past, in my experience): When it ends, have you experienced your communication spells manifesting fairly quickly (within a week, for example)?

Sweets1984

Unread post by Sweets1984 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:38 am

Well I ended up getting in touch w one of my ex boyfriend that I havent spoken to in 5 years and he was my first true love ! So he called me 2 weeks ago to catch up. he told me that he has a 2 year old son. him and the mother arent really on good terms and there not togehter...

To make a long story short he has a history with me of disappearing. it will be good for awhile but then hell disappear for a few months.

So when I spoke to him on the phone 2 weeks ago he apologized to me for doing that and told me back then his head was messed up from being in the military and that he was abusing prescribtion pain meds and that hes been sober for year now. So we hung out about 10 days ago. we sat in the car an hour and chatted and then he kissed me good night. That was on a friday.. then i didnt hear from him all day saturday until i texted him 1st at 11 pm and we texted a few mins, then Sunday NOTHIGN, so then I figured ok i didnt hear from him all day so he prob disappeared again haha but then Monday night he texted me for a few mins and then tues night he texted me a few times around 11 pm. then get this. . . He started texting me all day wedns thurs fri and saturday then he came over for an hour on Sat night. Then Sunday we only texted each other 3 times thru out the day..and Yesterday I didnt hear from him at all and I didnt text him either.. and so far nothign today.

Maybe he was with his son or at the baby moms house to see the son .. I mean I think everything is fine..but I also have that fear that hes gonna disappear cuz he has a history of that. Im trying to be possitive being that he apologized and gave me an explanation as to why he always disappeared . However..I had been to lots of psychics 5 years ago and almost all of them said were meant to be together but Im sure I should have an updated reading done... I dont have alot lucky mojo supplies at home right now. Until I get my reading w AIRR ve been burning a come to me candle and fire of love candle for the past week. Ive been bathing in LM follow me boy crystals and adding LM stay w me oil to my bath and using the Vigil candles until I get a reading from AIRR then I will be using all the LM products... I have to wait til next week when I get paid for the reading.

So in the mean time does anyone have any advice on what I can do in the meantime to keep this contact with him going based on the LM products I have at home.. I currently have

1 bottle of van van oil
1 packet of van van powder
1/2 a packet of fire of love incesnse
1 reconcilliation kit that was meant for someone else but i never opened it
1 love me spell kit
1 bottle look me over oil
1 packet of Follow me boy and kiss me now bath crystals
1 bottle of stay w me oil
1/4 bottle of chupparosa oil

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:08 am

Hi Sweets1984,

it sounds from your post like things are headed in the right direction. When he visits, burn the ''Fire of Love'' incence and wear ''Stay With Me'' and ''Chuparrosa'' oils.

For the spell kits I'd wait until you've had your reading.

Reason being (and I may be way off here in which case, no doubt someone else here will be able to, and please do, correct me :oops: ):
While you could work the Love Me spell kit to bring things to the next level, (particularly if you have his personal concerns since he visited your house & if you don't, collect some next time!) given that the two of you have a history, the Reconciliation Spell kit may be what you need. However, since you mention that he has said he was ''messed up'' and ''abusing prescription pain meds'' back in the day, this guy may spiritually be a ''new'' lover and hence work will be with Love Me instead. In short - there may be elements of both that suit your situation and the issues seem somewhat complex: requiring greater insight than a post can provide. So to figure out which of the two kits (or other actions altogether) are best - it's certain that the recommendations of your AIRR worker will be the ones to follow. ''If in doubt, don't.''

In the meantime, wear your oils, keep taking the baths and may patience be your friend.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Sweets1984

Unread post by Sweets1984 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:37 am

Thanks ! I dont have any personal concerns.. I do have letters he wrote 7 years ago tho.. I dont know if that will help

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:46 am

I also suggest that tracking communication in the way that you are is not healthy for spellwork. People who generally do this-- and I am not saying this is you-- are often obssessing a great deal over the situation which can be damaging to the work.

If he texts you great, if he doesn't don't keep track of how texts who first and at what time and for how long. Look for signs of your magical work and if you notice he's got the same pattern of behavior as before then its not a relationship worth following.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Sweets1984

Unread post by Sweets1984 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:13 pm

your 100 % right conjureman ali...I should not be tracking the texts and obsessing...We only started talking 2 weeks ago for the 1st time in about 5 years, Now that you pointed that out about tracking the texts and who texts who ect it made me realize that im obsessing and Im not even givign the situation a chance to see if he has the same pattern. I think I saw you on the AIRR..I may just schedule a reading with you... A reading may make relax a bit once I have some insight on the situation !

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:57 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:There are many "call me" spells in the Anglo-Germanic tradition --

A simple one is to write his name around in the form of a circle and prick the center with a pin while you say his name and "call me."

In another variation you draw two concentric cricles and write his name around in a circular form between the too lines, then use a needle to prick your left ring finger, place a drop of your blood at the center of the circle, pray for him to call you, then call out his name loudly three times, and stab the needle through the drop of blood once.

I know at least two more variations of this spell, but those should get you started.
Just wanted to share that I did the above spell (w bewitching oil) yesterday and the target contacted me today via email. When I saw the email, I was floored and still am!

Wow!
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:50 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Incantations in conjure work are not set in stone like they are in Old Grimoire based European magic. For conjure you let your emotions and intent flow out of you, get a cadence going, you pour your heart out in what you are saying. It can be as complex as a spontaneous rhyming incantation/rap, a stirring prayer, a righteous curse, or a simple "call me!" ;-)
I just want to quote this, because everything I've done that worked, I did like this. If I can't muster a kind of fierce sincerity, it doesn't happen. And you sure can't get into that mode by glancing back and forth from a book to the stuff you're working with. It seems to make all the difference.

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:50 am

I was divorced almost a year ago and after that, I reconnected with another (previous) ex.

Problem is, he's still married. He had been separated for over a yr when we got together. He was supposed to be filing for divorce.

Another problem was I was living in a different state.

Our relationship was great until about one month ago. Then he stopped returning my calls and texts, saying he can't handle being in a relationship right now because he has too much on his plate and that I need to wait and be patient.

I have since moved back to where he is and told him where I live in hopes to talk, but no response.

I have a pink candle.

I have the following Lucky Mojo oils:
Attraction Oil
Come To Me Oil
Stay With Me Oil

I also have these Lucky Mojo sachet powders:
Attraction Sachet Powder
Peaceful Home Sachet Powder

I have teh following Lucky Mojo incense:
Come To Me Incense Powder

How can I put these to use?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:21 am

I recommend that you get a reading to see where your target's head is and what conjure would be more likely to get results in terms of what you want. (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Hey this is my first time im using the forum and i have a question for anyone who can make some suggestions on good Communication spells... my boyfriend is horrible with using the phone and has trouble sometimes expressing himself. Are there any spells i can do to increase communication between us and also what candle colors are normally used for communication? i was thinking blue to correspond with the throat chakra. let me know your thoughts please. thank you

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Deer's Tongue:
http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Crucible of Courage:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html

Crown of Success:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Archangel Gabriel
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelgabriel.html

All these links will help.

Good luck and Be Blessed!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:10 pm

thank you so much. what color candles would be best to use

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:04 am

I would use yellow for communication.

If you really want to concentrate on chakra associations, you could certainly use blue (remember that chakra is more of a turquoise) - but since chakras are Eastern, they are not traditionally used in hoodoo.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Loripots

Unread post by Loripots » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:44 am

No contact or communications after Spells .

My target has totally withdrawn from me - he was in contact in some form or another (when I started the jar and had lights set).
I bought a LM "come to me" kit in June which I followed the exact instructions for 21 days and carry the mojo hand with me still??. I have a honey jar, which started before that, had lights set for road Opener and come to me. I also have a doll baby under my mattress. Target has not spoken to me in 6-10 weeks now. I cannot understand what I have done wrong, he got close and mentioned the future once and why he thinks it may be right or what could go wrong, then just suddenly cut ties and will not return or answer my messages or calls.

There was an on-off ex, but she is totally out of the way and frozen out.
Is there any point continuing the honey jar or anything else, as I feel that the energies I put in has turned the opposite way.

If anyone can give me ideas please or any suggestions I would really appreciate this.

Thank you all.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:06 am

Loripots, sometimes God just says "no". It may be that this situation is simply beyond saving, and it may be time for a Cut and Clear to help you let go and move on.

At this point, I would strongly recommend you get a reading with a rootworker on the matter to see what's going on, and if you will be able to successfully re-establish this relationship or not. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Loripots

Unread post by Loripots » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:58 am

Thank you Devi Spring, I know what you are saying. I did get the reading before starting any of the work in the first place. I will take the point to have a reading though and see if there is anything left.

Blessings.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:37 am

Prettykila wrote:This names-in-a-circle spell never worked for me. Rawr. The wrong person contacted me when I did that...

Instead, I do this. I get a piece of white paper, no lines, and draw an angel or something associated with flying (element of air, such as bird, airplane...etc) on it in blue ink.

I then think of the person calling me and fold the paper towards me once and write, "It is my will that so and so contact me," and visualize their face picking up phone and continue to fold towards me, saying, "talk to me, talk to me..."

I put it under the computer for an email to be sent to u or under the phone for a call.

Worked every time.

Wow, I may have to try this. Thank you 8-)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Here are some other forum links possibly of use to those working contact spells:

Return to Me Oil Questions and Answers
return-to-me-oil-questions-and-answers-t390.html

Reconciliation Oil Questions and Answers
reconciliation-oil-questions-and-answers-t14591s30.html

Reconciliation Vigil Candle Questions and Answers
reconciliation-vigil-candle-questions-a ... t6227.html

Reconciliation Spell Questions and Answers
reconciliation-spell-questions-and-answers-t14715.html

Skull Candles to Influence Their Thoughts
skull-candles-to-influence-their-though ... tml#p80720

Candle Spells to Overcome Resistance in a Lover
candle-spells-to-overcome-resistance-in ... t9109.html
catherine yronwode

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:19 pm

my boyfriend hates talking on the phone and we have a long distance relationship. he just is awful at communicating with everyone even his parents complain its almost like he gets mad to do it. what can I do to help? I did a reading and it's just as he says he just doesn't like to communicate, he's quiet, no underlying issues. I asked a similar question before here on lm, but I wanted to elaborate this time and find out what products to use to help this, him not being able to communicate is really affecting our relationship badly.

would mixing Deer's Tongue and Victory oil and Come To Me be good for encouraging him to be better at speaking and coming to me in communication?

or something was suggested to me before, to use Crown of Success and Deer's Tongue

Which would be better?

any suggestions or ideas for mixtures would be helpful, thank you.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Deers Tongue is perfect for communication:
http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Crown of Success would be great
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

and Crucible of Courage may also help
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html

You could have a Rootworker's Special made up with all three in an oil also.

Confirm with a member of AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:29 pm

what about the addition of come to me for it to be communication with me? thanks Tammie.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Come To Me is physical, and although you can certainly blend and mix the oils, it would not be my first choice. :-)

Victory is to win a contest, but this is not a contest.

I second Tammie Lee's idea of having your own customized Rootworker's Special made up for your own particular situation. In that case. Come to Me could be your fourth oil.

Also, i want you to learn to put proper titles on your threads. This one was titled "phone." That means nothing to people reading the forum and is only a step better than the really bad titles like "help" and "love" and "why me?" and "WTF." A proper title helps us find the thread and also helps others who want to learn from the questions you asked and the answers you received.

In this case, i retitled the thread "phone" to "my boyfriend hates talking on the phone" by copying and pasting the first line of your message. Any moderator can do this, by the way...

Then i moved the thread into the "Relationships" area of the board, because you are actually asking for help about a relationship issue. :-)

Next, since you said you had already asked this same question before, i found where you had indeed asked it before and i merged the two threads. Please understand that asking the same question over and over in new threads is not helpful to you, to forum guests, or to our moderators. (I mention this all because i want you to be a co-partner with us as we respond to you. You will get more out of the forum, and we will get more out of our volunteer time as moderators, if you take the time to consider our interests here too.)

So ... the first time you asked, you titled the thread "PLEASE HELP" and i had to retitle it "Comminication Spell PLEASE HELP."

Now, combining your two almost identical questions, i have selected the title "Communication Spell: my boyfriend hates talking on the phone".

If you have further questions on this subject, just continue to post them here in this thread, okay?

Thanks, and good luck with all your works, and best of success to you!
catherine yronwode

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:18 pm

thanks guys and no prob Catherine will be more precise and try to be a little more organized. lol at the WTF thread that made me laugh. you guys are all so helpful I appreciate it. blessings

Hektate
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hektate » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:53 pm

What's the best way to attract someone into your life that you have met once and know through the Internet. This man seems interested but is very bashful.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:20 am

Hi Hektate,

please keep in mind that if you're working without a personal concern - the work simply won't be as strong nor as easy. If you know him via internet - make sure you have is full (real) name and DOB and if possible, a picture as well.

As to ''best way'' - there are a few. It depends on your practice as a spell-caster and inclinations in Conjure. The LM spell kits are great because they have all of the products you need to do the job and the instructions that have worked for many before you.

In this case the Come to Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html) spell kit would be a good place to start. Once you decide if you want something more permanent with this person, the Love Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html) spell kit would be the next step.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

CrystalEyes
Newly Registered

Unread post by CrystalEyes » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:11 am

Hello. I met a guy recently we talked for a little while and went out a few times.I know that he has feeligns for me but i did something stupid. I got angry and told him not to call me again. I regret doing that but he wont answer my calls or email me back. I have pictures of him,his email, his first & last name, his d.o.b. and his bracelet. What can i do? I really want him in my life so badly. i made a big mistake and need him to forgive me and come back to me and pick up where we left off. Please help me, my heart hurts. i feel like i love him.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:18 pm

With such a vague and tenuous start as this, you need to plan this work in several steps. Use the Come to Me kit to fetch him within arm's length, so you can feed him your bath water and/or sexual fluids, and get his personal concerns for a good strong Love Me honey jar or mojo bag.

And I must say, it's smart of you to start as soon as you realize he might be a keeper.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:19 am

I agree with the Come to Me Spell work to move him closer and each time you meet ensure that you gather your personal concerns. Good luck in your work, especially as MissMichaele says, if he is 'keeper'.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:19 pm

I disagree with Aura. Just because you do not have a biological concern does not mean your work wont be strong, or not as effective. It really depends on each particular situation. Ideally, we would want a concern, but if you only have his name, picture, etc then work with what you have til you get something more personal like Miss Michaele said.

I think that you should start out with a reading before even pursuing someone you met once, and know via the internet. Basically you want to know what you are getting into.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

I would actually do a come to me honey jar, and in your honey jar you want to assess if he is with someone else, is it possible to draw him to you. I am just saying you do not want to be wasting your time.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:19 am

Touché Stars ;) The reading is definitely a great suggestion.

Question: why the honey jar rather than the spell kit in this specific case? What would tip the balance in favour of one or the other when looking at a condition?
Aura Laforest

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:55 pm

hi all:
I was just reading this thread about the deer's tongue...in the link it says it can be used by men to talk women into marriage...could it be used by a woman to talk a man into marriage? lol...
Thank You Saint Anthony, finder of lost items for always finding my lost items. Thank You!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:05 am

Sweetlady, you certainly could use deer's tongue. In the past, men were expected to ask women to marry them and women were supposed to wait, but times have changed. You could also use Chuparrosa or Marriage oil on a pink or white candle.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”