Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

miziluvhoodoo
Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:51 am

Hello! I would like to know, what would be the best way to use my target's worn socks for a candle spell? Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:02 am

You can pull out a thread from the sole where the sweat would have been and load it into the candle, or place it underneath to link it to your target. Keep that sock! You can get a lot of use out of it by pulling small threads from the worn area. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:38 am

Devi Spring wrote:You can pull out a thread from the sole where the sweat would have been and load it into the candle, or place it underneath to link it to your target. Keep that sock! You can get a lot of use out of it by pulling small threads from the worn area. :)
Thanks Devi! That's seems simple enough. BTW, I do plan to keep that sock. :D

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:40 am

I found a pair of my husbands sneakers that he left outside on our porch since last winter. He doesnt currently live with us as he moved out of the house a few months back.

I am working a few spells on him already, honey jar, reconciliation etc. but keep getting mixed signals from him still. Is there something I can do using these sneakers? Mind you they have been covered in snow and rain since winter.

I thought maybe something along the lines of tying the laces together into a knot and then burying them in the front of backyard to make his feet find his way home? I know there is a spell with pair of socks that is similar to this but maybe done with shoes is stronger?

Any help and ideas is appreciated.
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:51 pm

See this page on foot track magic:

http://luckymojo.com/foottrack.html

and read the long section on personal concerns in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" for lots of spells utilizing shoes.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:38 am

To purchase cat's book, click on this link (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Thanks for mentioning that, jwmcclin! :-)
catherine yronwode

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Are personal concerns (such as fluid dried on a piece of cloth) added underneath the novena, with a petition? Does it matter where it is in relation to the petition?

Subquestion: I THINK I recall seeing somewhere that Cat said that fluids dried on pieces of cloth should/could be "reactivated" by getting them wet - should I wet the cloth before placing it under the candle?

Should I fold the cloth, or lay it flat?

I'm worried that I might overthink these things sometimes. :?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:02 pm

For those who have been asking about the use of names and which form of a name is "best" or "most powerful":

In ancient Medieterranean spells (Babylonian, Jewish, Greek, Coptic, Islamic, etc.), the patronymic or matronymic form of the name was used:

In the case of a man:

First-name son of first-name

In the case of a woman:

First-name daughter of first-name

Since the time of the institution of legal surnames, the use of first-name last-name has been deemed sufficient and the names of the parents need not be researched or called.

However, since in most nations a woman takes her husband's name upon marriage, this has led to confusion about which is the "right" or "best" or "most powerful" link to a married woman through her name.

In the case of a married woman, there are actually three choices of "full name":

The full birth name is: first-name, middle-name, maiden-surname.
The full current legal name is: first-name, middle-name, married-surname.
The cumulative full name is: first-name, middle-name, maiden-surname, married-surname.

You may choose any of the three, according to how you were taught or according to your own family's traditions. In my own work, i prefer the cumulative full name and, if possible, i also insert the ancient Mediterranean naming of a man's father or a woman's mother, so in the case of a married woman i might use a very complex form, such as

first-name, middle-name, maiden-surname, married-surname daughter of first-name, middle-name, maiden-surname, married-surname.

But that's just me and my Jewish magical training!

Your mileage may vary.
catherine yronwode

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:30 am

Hello

is it possible to compel someone or curse someone using there picture and full name? i have no date of birth.

thanks

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:27 am

Hi ElectroKid:

If the picture and full name is all you have, then those are two personal concerns and should be enough of a link to work a Compelling or Commanding or Crossing (cursing) spell. There are plenty of workers who, through the strength of their faith and through their own giftedness alone, can curse or command someone using only their name. A name is very powerful.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:51 am

hello mary

yes i only have picture and full name how can i do this i mean to compel him or command him using thoese 2 personal concernes

thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:54 am

There is a Commanding spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-commanding.html

Or a Compelling spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-compelling.html

Or a Crossing spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html

Since you seem to be fairly new to the practice, these kits will provide everything you need for a complete working. Of course there are MANY different tricks for commanding and compelling, but without knowing anything at all about your situation it's hard to know what would work best for your situation. So, these spell kits are your best bet!

giovanna_1530

Unread post by giovanna_1530 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Ok, I want to do crossing work on a person who has caused some serious problems in my life. The only personal concern/link I have is a sample of their handwriting in a short note. My question is that this note mentions the name of someone else, someone who I definitly do not want to be crossed. Should I worry about this, seeing as how the work is aimed at the person who's handwriting it is? I just wanted to get someone elses opinion before I proceeded.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Actually, I only use handwriting when its that individuals signature; however, this is a good question, I would think just cut that part off and use the rest.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:31 pm

You should just create a portion of the note. Just include a sentence or a few words that do not include the other person.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:16 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Amber Lotus, this is a semen spell. That's what it is and how it works. It could also be worked with vaginal juices or menstrual blood, i am sure, but i am sorry, it is not a spell for a picture and a name.
worked with vaginal juices or menstrual blood - as in those can be used in place of the mans (targets) semen ( if you dont have it ) or use that if you wanted to do the spell on a woman instead?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:42 am

I agree, and if you need help you can always employ a rootworker to teach or do the work for you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:58 am

If you want to use it on a woman then yes you would use the vaginal/menstrual blood.

Men do not have menstrual blood/vaginal fluids so it can't be substituted ;). Basically you want to use the concerns of the target NOT your own.

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:20 pm

If the spell you did is a bottle spell or the remains of a candle, then I would suggest burying it in your FRONT yard near the front door step to have the person come to you.

Bury underwear i the backyard to keep someone near.

Also, if the item is fixed (you did a spell on it and dressed it with the appropriate oils/herbs i.e. come to me, stay with me, domination, etc.) you tie it with one of your personal items and either put it in between the mattress (if you think your partner wont find it) or cut a slit in the seam of your mattress that is long enough for you to put your hand and the item through and place it there. Then sew the slit back up.

Hope I've helped

MsP

Unread post by MsP » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Hello all i am wondering if i can use someones phone number,first name and birthday as a personal concern if that makes any sense? Ex im burning a come to me candle and write all of the above on a petition paper put it under the candle because i dont have a picture. Thanks in advance

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Yes yes yes!!! Phone numbers, first names, birthdays collectively provide a stronger link to the individually.

To have commanding power or the upper hand in a relationship, write the target's name 3, 7 or 9 times, turn paper 90 degrees clockwise, write your name over the name of the target, the same number of times.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:46 pm

A phone number is a really,really weak link. Phone numbers change pretty often, and really a number like that is really not very personal and I really don't think it adds much at all to a spell.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Turnsteel is correct but again it is a personal concern and better than nothing at all. Here is the list of personal concerns according to their strength (http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html)

Also further discussion about the phone number as a personal concern is found here (phone-number-as-a-personal-concern--t7304s120.html)

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Hello all! I would like to know, can I use my target's wash cloth as a personal concern? Thanks in advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:23 pm

miziluvhoodoo --

Yes.
catherine yronwode

andy598

Unread post by andy598 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:38 am

I have read in this section that tying a knot in the underwear and burying in the backyard will keep lover coming home. Could it still be buried on property if you live in an apartment complex? Also, what happens if you move to a different home? Would the process have to be done again and how would it effect the first burial?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:21 am

You can use a potted plant.

Maria95

Unread post by Maria95 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:43 am

Hello,

1) What if you were doing break-up work for over a year using the wrong name for the one you want to remove from your love's life? Plus, there was tying work / fix-up work done by her and his family against the break up . I did see progress, but of course, they never broke up and it was, and is, like a tug-of-war with me and her.

2) If you found out the new name, how will that impact your work -- will it be confused / mixed up, or stronger?

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:52 am

Use the correct name now that you have it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:41 am

Maria95,

What to do next depends a great deal on what you mean by "the wrong name" -- and also on what kind of work you are doing.

First, depending on your circumstances (which you did not fully describe) using "the wrong name" could mean that:

1) You targeted the wrong person -- Sally Jones instead of her cousin Sarah Jones.

2) You used an incorrect variant of the correct person's name: Sally Jones being her nickname and Sarah Jones Gorman being her legal name.

Second, we must consider the kind of work you have done. You also did not describe this sufficiently for me to give a definitive response, so i will cover several types of ways of correcting both of the errors above, depending on the kind of work.

In case (1) above, you have a significant problem with your work, which i will address below:

1A) If you were doing doll-baby work, either in a vinegar jar or not, and you had named a doll for him and a doll for the wrong person (the cousin instead of the woman you intended to target), it would be a good idea to take the wrong (the cousin) doll out, carefully wash it, ask for forgiveness, and release it into running water. You would then start fresh with a new doll baby on the rightly named person.

1B) If you were using the name of the wrong person (the cousin instead of the woman you intended to target) on a hand-written candle petition (with or without a photo of the wrong person), you could just stop using that name and photo and substitute the correct person's name and photo with your next candle. You should also then ask forgiveness for the error and burn a white candle on the wrong person's name (with or without a photo of the wrong person) and restore the person's happiness.

In case (2), you have a small glitch or hitch in your work, which can be easily corrected, as i will explain below.

2A) If you were doing doll-baby work, either in a vinegar jar or not, and you had the right person but an incorrect variant of the name (a nickname instead of a legal name, or any such variant), you would take the doll in hand and re-baptize it in the correct name and carry on as before.

2B) If you were using an incorrect variant of the name (a nickname instead of a legal name, or any such variant) on a hand-written candle petition (with or without a photo), you could just stop using that name and substitute the correct name and carry on as before.

Good luck
catherine yronwode

Maria95

Unread post by Maria95 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:00 pm

Thank you!! Thanks for the details Ms. Catherine Y. I appreciate it. I had a wrong first name, and her married last name. I will now use the correct first name. I am doing a vinegar jar and black pull out candles, one for her, one for both of them.

I feel it will work now and they will separate.

Blessings!

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:39 am

Hey guys, ok I wanna.cross the HELL outta someone!!!!!! I want them to lose just about EVERYTHING well he can keep his.job n that's it (giggles) here's the skinny, I'm waiting on my LM CROSSING CANDLE and BLACK PENIS CANDLE.

I have a full body pic, know their full name, as well as d.o.b....... I also typed out a curse that would make ya head spin.....

so my ??? would be, can i tape the pic of the person on the Crossing candle to REALLY personalize it????

And as for my penis candle, i have NO semen, hairs nothing to load it w/ bc he shaves down there n i cant get any n our fluids are mixed and im NOT tryna put any of my ish on a dark candle..Any thoughts????

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:43 am

Check the razor for hairs... there is always something left over.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Brother_Silence

Unread post by Brother_Silence » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:40 am

Miss Tammie Lee's suggestion about the razor is very good.

Take a clean cloth and lightly dampen it, wipe his razor blade then wipe the penis candle.
You could also do this for saliva with anything he has put in his mouth... fork, toothbrush, etc.

Also, you can carve his name/initials and DOB onto the penis candle.

As for the picture and the candle, an old crossing trick is to put the picture face down under the candle, that way he won't see it coming.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned..."

Genies_Lamp

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:10 pm

catherineyronwode wrote: What would breast milk do? Make someone want to nurse on you? I don't see a big advantage there, to keep someone in a childlike state. I guess you could freeze some and 15 years later, when your child is raising cain, feed it to him to put him back into a trusting babyish state of mind. That's a long time to keep it frozen, though. And i guess you could feed it to your husband, to make him babyish, too -- if you wanted a babyish husband, that is.
Hello,

Say you did want to go the route of making someone more babyish or child-like. (It would be a great way to dominate someone) what would be some LM products or other items that would have similar effects? What else would you recommend? Thank you in advance! I am really enjoying Lucky Mojo.

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Hey guys thank u sooo much for those BRILLIANT ideas, but guess what, I have NO way of.obtaining the razor, we don't live in the same house (le sigh) I want something but don't know how to obtain it.....uugghh!!!!! I'm thnking HARD nd comig up w/ ZERO.....I wish I could get some of his urine, but hiw ro convince him to not flush the toilet when he IS here after he pees.......HELP!!!! any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

TeamTwig

Unread post by TeamTwig » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:28 pm

If this person visits you, even if you can't get access to HIS house, you could still find ways to get personal concerns. If he drinks out of a glass at your house, there will be saliva on the rim of the glass. Or you could run your fingers through his hair, maybe "tugging playfully" and obtain a few stray hairs that way? In the past, one trick I have used is to say "Oh look, you have a grey hair!" and tug a couple out. Once, when helping a friend, I even had her convince her "target" that his eyebrows needed "man scaping" and she tweezed them for him, thus getting hairs. I've learned that when it comes to getting personal concerns, where there is a will, there is a way.

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Thanks teamtwig (love that name) but guess what he doesn't do anything here brush his teeth, eat, drink, anything.......I think he may feel certain vibes idk but he n i wont be seeing each other anymore so,I REALLY can't get ish off em.......I'm looking around my room n dont see ANYTHING of his.......uugghh!!!!! I just received my candles in the mail, I also found a prayer in the blue book of selected prayers i wanna use as well a my own.......I want this bi*&$ 2 pay!!!!!!!! I'm wondering, can I use his pic name paper if thats all I have?????

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:34 pm

I collected my man sperm on a piece of napkin and i have it. what can i do with it?

is there anything that i can do with it that will hold his sex nature to me only or if there is anything i can do using this napkin?

We are not back together yet.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Hon, before i reply, you need to take a moment and learn how to use this forum. This will be the second of your posts i have had to move around to the right place on the board,. and i don;t like having to do that. It is a waste of my time. If you want to use the site, please learn how it is set up, okay?

This board is divided into four parts:

1) General Lucky Mojo Shop and Forum Matters (such as shipping, forum issues, and newsletter announcements)

2) SITUATIONS and CONDITIONS (such as money or love)

3) PRODUCTS and ITEMS (such as Love Me Oil or Crucifix Candles or menstrual blood)

4) Community Matters (such as the Radio Show, Correspondence Course, Crystal Silence League, and AIRR)

Because we have almost 5,000 products in our shop, we try to keep discussion on each category of products (such as candles or oils or books) and each type of item (such as menstrual blood) to the PRODUCTS and ITEMS section of the board. Then, within that section (for instance, Candles), there are threads for each product line (for instance, all Skull Candles, regardless of colour), or single products (for instance, Commanding Oil) or single items (for instance, menstrual blood). If your question is about a PRODUCT or ITEM -- as this one is -- please post it in the section and thread for that PRODUCT or ITEM.

If your question is about a SITUATION or CONDITION (such as love or a court case, or protection), please post it in the section for that SITUATION or CONDITION.

The thread you just started here is about a PRODUCT or ITEM (a personal concern) but it was posted in the GENERAL LUCKY MOJO MATTERS portion of the board. I am now moving it and merging it into the Personal Concerns thread in the PRODUCTS and ITEMS area of the board.

Now, if you would read thet thread to which your question has been merged from the start, you might find many answers to questions that others have posed about how to work with semen.

Thank you.
catherine yronwode

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:25 pm

sorry my bad won't happen again!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Thanks, cutie1 -- and i hope i didn't get you upset by explaining all of that. I'm pretty sure that others ahve answered your question before, and if not, here is a web page i wrote about it in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

BODY FLUIDS IN HOODOO:
MENSTRUAL BLOOD,
SEMEN, and URINE
http://luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:40 pm

please forgive this small annoyance .
my boyfriend and i hadnt seen one another in a month and i was so wrapped up in the excitement that i forgot the rule of no climax for me . i saved the condom that we used anyway. heres my question, is that a rule ( dont climax when collecting his semen so as not to mix in your essence . even if using a condom ?) only for when putting together a nation sack and using for the string?
can i still use his fluid from the condom as a personal concern with vigil lights and honey jars( love and lust work between the two of us) ? or do i just have to start over again in collecting ?
thank you

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:56 am

The act of tying a man's nature is intrinsically tied to that moment when he climaxed. If you climaxed too you may use it as a joint personal concern in love conjures but do not use it to tie his nature.

I suggest making good use of the sexual fluids by making a honey jar or something.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Learning-Doing

Unread post by Learning-Doing » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:31 pm

thank you very much Conjure Man! yes, i will put it to good use in our Lust Honey Jar , but Definitely will Not use it to tie his nature :)

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:43 am

I have read the information on LM but i want to double check what am doing is correct i collected some of my urine in a bottle, then i mixed it with some juice and read psalm 23 and song of king solomon and later the day i met my man and made him drink the juice and while he was drinking it i was saying my intention such as may as you drink this may i bind you to me may you lust for me and only me and stuff like that and of corse before i gave it to him i called my intentions after the prayers is that correct?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Feeding someone your sexual fluids is often the way it is done. However it is quite traditional to feed a man your bathwater or urine. Done with intentions and prayers it is used to bind a man to you, or dominate him. Urine is a bit harsher, but some still use it. You'll find that Menstural Blood is a more common way of doing this trick.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Conjure man ali thanks for your respond but I need some clarification when you said feeding him my bath water do you mean after I shower I grab some of the water from the tub and feed it to him? Also when you said feeding him my urine is more harsher what do you mean in what sense?? Also is what I did is correct and how much the quantity that I should use??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Bath water is bathwater, not shower water. You need you "ahem!" in it.

Urine has a stronger taste than menstrual blood, which can be disguised by cooking it in sauce or with meat. So you need to use less. Not all women have periods, due to age, medical conditions, surgery, pregnancy, or breastfeeding, so the use of urine is a lot more common than most men think. :-)

This is being merged with the personal concerns thread (the menstrual blood topic has its own thread).
catherine yronwode

tikiwiki1001

Unread post by tikiwiki1001 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:13 am

Hi, about personal concerns of an ex, I still have with me the slippers she wears every time she visits me. But after we broke up, I wore it twice or thrice. Is it still okay for me to use part of the slippers as personal concern to a spell, or is it already "contaminated" because I wore it? I don't have more intimate concerns in spite of being with her for 5 years :? I didn't know then I could use those now. The other things I have with me that she has touched are love letters she's written for me and some photographs of us with lyrics from love songs. I was hoping they are good samples for reconciliation and love spells (though not as good as sexual fluids and bodily concerns) since they were written at a time when we were very much in love with one another and perhaps some of that energy still resides in them. But I could be wrong :lol: I really hope she would agree on meeting me so I can yank a strand of her hair from her head ;)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:25 am

I agree with Turnsteel. Personally I wouldnt use JUST a phone number. But I would start there and do everything I could do locate the person's name. Perhaps I would have to pay to get the name through a people search or track it to an address. But alone I would probably not even consider it.

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:19 pm

1) I have a water bottle from the object of my affection.
He isn't someone I know, and I just met him yesterday (but I have known of him for a few months). He drank most of the water, there's literally less than a sip left. After he put the bottle down & walked away I took it & put it in my purse. I had a bag of LM oils -- closed bottles, but they all have some oil remnants on them, in my purse. So theoretically I've had the water bottle longer than he has. :?
Anyway he did touch it (obviously lol), and I would assume his saliva is still on the top of the bottle.
Is there any thing I can do with the bottle? (I currently have it in a big sandwich bag)

2) I took a picture with him, can anything be done with this?

3) I also have something that he signed.

4) I gave him an item that I bought specifically for him & 'lightly' coated it with 'come to me' (which I guess technically he did come to me, because after I gave it to him, he walked by me twice, but I was busy on my phone & he was talking to someone), 'attraction' & 'follow me boy' oils. Will there be any affect on him, since it wasn't something that I owned, it was something I bought the day before? (I did say what I wanted as I was 'anointing' it)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:55 pm

The items you mentioned can be used as personal concerns in any type of spell. Read the post below for further details

Personal concerns and their (http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html) order of strength, according to hoodoo folk magic

A picture and signature of your target is on the list posted and can be used for drawing him to you.
The oils, Come to Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html), Attraction (http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html) and Follow Me Boy (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html) are all used to draw a man to you.

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Thank you for your quick response
but how would I use the bottle? would I use the bottle top? Cut off the part of the bottle where his lips touched? Or just get a napkin/tissue & wipe around it, then use that tissue or something?
would I do anything with the water (assuming there's a little saliva from 'backwash'), or would there not be enough saliva in the water for it to have an affect?

What about the object that I gave him?

(sorry for all of the questions)

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:24 pm

I, too, once had leftover water from a target. I can't remember now why I did this but I typically only do things if I've read about them here or heard about it on a radio show so if I'm off base - someone, please, correct me. anyway, so what I did was I created a name paper out of his picture, which you now have, and once I created the name paper, I dipped the whole thing in the remaining water. Please correct me, but I'm not so sure it's so important to swab the bottle like CSI. I think you'll be fine using the water.

As for the object, well, you turned it into a tricked object. The objective was to get him in contact with the oils, which you did when you gave it to him, so just know the oils are doing their thing. Plus, he now has that tricked object in his possession where those energies can continue to radiate around him.

good luck!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:49 pm

1) You can use the remnant water as a personal concern. Bathe in some of it. Dip his name paper in some of it then dry the paper completely and set it under a candle or put it in a honey jar. Use the bottle to make a sweet bottle (you won't be able to light a candle on it if is is plastic, but if it is glass and has a metal cap, you can. Even without setting a candle on it, you can use it for sweetening.

2) Yes, the picture is a personal concern and you can use it as a petition paper in a mojo or under a candle or in a sweet jar.

3) Ditto, as with number (2) above.

4) This is a tricked object and a whole different type of work. It is a personal concern of yours, but only if he is working on you. Otherwise it is a way of contacting him with your intention.

This thread is being merged into the long thread on Personal Concerns. If you read all of the thread you will learn a lot more about what can be done with these things.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:25 am

Both pictures are 8x10s, so they won't fit into a mojo bag.

Catherine, what does this mean?:
4) This is a tricked object and a whole different type of work. It is a personal concern of yours, but only if he is working on you. Otherwise it is a way of contacting him with your intention.
The bottle is plastic. There definitely not enough to bathe with (if I poured the water down my arm, most of my arm probably wouldn't even get wet). I think I'd only have enough to either anoint a candle with or dip the name paper, but not both (unless I didn't get the whole paper wet)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:01 am

Scan the pictures, and then edit the images to be a size appropriate for use.

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:01 am

So the picture would be fine to use even if I am in the picture? (or is it better since I am in the picture?)

The printer that I have, is kind of crappy where the ink smudges easily (I printed a paper once and 2 days later I highlighted something on that page, and it smudged), so would that be okay to put into a honey jar? (I assume a honey jar is a sweet jar)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”