Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:05 pm

LilCassandra wrote:I'm traveling out of the country for a week but I've been working a honey jar for a while, currently three candles a week. Is it going to seriously hurt me that I'm not able to put these candles on the jar for a week?
Well, I don't think it's going to be the end of the thing if you miss a week, unless your working on a very delicate subject and the work is right on the edge. I would suggest you light a candle everyday for a week when you get back to bring some heat back to the work. You should be just fine :)

LilCassandra wrote: Should I maybe put a 7 day red candle next to it to last while I'm gone?
Ah, no. Leaving a candle burning for that long is a very, very bad idea. Do that and worst case (God forbid it should happen) and you may not have a house to come back to.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Yes Starsinthesky7. YES. I have never understood a parent not wanting to step up to the plate and take care of a child. Starsinthesky7 is correct, and see the above posts as to what to do.
Good luck and take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

SmokeyQuartz

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:05 pm

I'm back to report on my honey jar. This has worked surprisingly fast and has sweetened my husband. :)
He has been a little more affectionate and when he looks at me, I see love in his eyes again. To be honest, i have not spent much time praying over the jar. I hold the jar and intuitively shake it 3 or 4 times while i think about him. Sometimes i say "open your heart and be close to me"' , then i light the candle and walk away. The first week i burned the candle for about 5 days leading up to the full moon.
Once the full moon came and passed, he became mor affectionate. It took about that long to see movement.

Also to note, because I was raised Catholic I am familiar with saints and began 3 novenas. One to Mary, one to Saint Jude, and one to St. Therese' the Little Flower. Therese' is my patron.

Things were very tense in the house and throughout the week of burning my candle and praying novenas. I felt very anxious and worried. I have abandonment issues and this situation was bringing back heavy and painful things for me.

You know what else helped was, not pressuring him to talk when he got quiet or distant.

We still have much to work on and I am going to continue the honey jar for now, mon, wed, and fri to see how this goes.

I do wonder if one can just shake the jar and meditate with it rather than lighting a candle?

When I am able, I want to learn so much more.

Thanks and gratitude

mistressalize

Unread post by mistressalize » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:44 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:The laws vary from state to state, but there can be consequences or ways for you to get the money even far in the future. You need to get a court order first, and most likely you can garnish his wages even years from now for back pay.

My cousin now 22 yrs old is still getting back pay from her father. But I would pursue through the courts if you have already then let them further know your options.
In the UK unless the parents are fighting for custody of the children, there is no law to obtain a child support order. We have a government department that is called Child Support Agency (CSA), and they have given up on my case after 6months researching for baby's father employment and not finding anything, which doesn't surprise me as this man has a lot of 'work' behind him and on him from his ancestors.

He does alright in life, he is a chef, works as a DJ and is also a music producer making at least £250 (around $350-$400) PER song. So I'm really frustrated about all this and I have to make him pay somehow. I will do the honey jar (as a long term thing, I like how it works to sweeten people and also like the candle ritual) and the pay me spells with the devil candle. I do not wish him any harm but he needs to support our child.

Thanks for all your replies xx

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm

See above Pay me products recommended here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-pay-me.html
No parent should ever go without support for a child ( Mother, Father, Grandparent, Guardian)
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
Take Care , Work it, and Be Blessed.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:23 pm

This thread may help, although it is a different situation:

cough-up-the-money-lamp-spell-t13192.html
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:34 am

hello

I would like to do a honey jar love spell on someone how do I do it I have the persons picture full name but I don't have their hair
is that ok

thewarning
HRCC Student

Unread post by thewarning » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Catherine,

Thank you for the information. I like the idea of using the back of a photo as a name paper. It seems like it might make it a bit stronger. Now you said I should dress the name paper with Reconciliation Oil.

1. Do I put a dab on all four corners of the paper?
2. Is it always appropriate to dress name and petition papers?
3. It doesn't mention it but should I dress the 2 name papers when doing the reconciliation spell kit?

Thank you

SmokeyQuartz

Unread post by SmokeyQuartz » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:50 am

I wanted to report again that his affection has begun to increase since I began using a birthday candle each day. I dress the candle, otherwise it feels plain and powerless. I began using a birthday candle because with my family always around it is difficult to burn candles in secret.

MisFortuneTeller

Unread post by MisFortuneTeller » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:41 pm

I noticed it comes with a white candle. Can someone explain to me why a white candle is used and not say a purple (ambition, command) or an orange (opening the way) one?

Thank you! :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:45 pm

It is traditional to use a white candle on Boss Fix because there are so many issues involved -- seeking a higher wage, seeking back pay, seeking more vacation time, seeking promotions, seeking favour, seeking shorter hours, seeking longer hours, putting a stop to office gossip, winning the game of office politics, placing the boss under a friendship spell, threatening the boss that you will leave if your requests or demands are not met, getting the boss to invite you to his or her home, asking the boss to forgive an error, asking the boss to forgive a temper tantrum, etc. etc.

In the real world, "fixing" your boss is NOT all about power and domination!

White is the "universal candle colour" and the only candle that would satisfy all of these needs.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:54 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour
There is an entire thread that is devoted to The Honey Jar:
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-ans ... s1890.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Scroll down until you get to the honey jars. There Are Crown of Success Honey Jars, Steady Work Honey Jars and Money Drawing Honey Jars, and more...
(See the Crown of Success Honey Jar ;) )
Good Luck!!!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:04 pm

My question is, I also, just like everyone, have my LOVE ME HoneyJar, and, JUST LIKE EVERYONE, has problems....I have to be honest, since my mom has seen it months back, I havent burnt anythinq In her home besides incenses. Since she stays nosey, & now I have my new place I move out next mth :) [thanks to Luckymojo Products of course,] now If I would like to add more thinqs to my jar, may I do so? I was thinkinq of workinq it aqain, since it's been months...I just wanna add herbs, oils and our sexual concerns....I also have more hair..possibly chanqe my petition in the jar. May I do so? :D

Any Takers? LOL
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:04 am

Make a new jar. Since you have the sexual concerns available just go ahead and make a whole new jar.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:38 am

I agree with Miss Bri - especially since you want to change the petition. When you do that you are entirely changing the intent of the jar, so you should make a new jar for the new intent.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:57 pm

That sounds very awsome ladies! Thank you very much. I'm pretty sure my honey jar isn't sleepinq, it's probably dead lol. Haha i'll probably order a new HJ this friday when I qet paid. I'll bury my old one it at a crossroads :) you ladies are a qreat help.

Stay Blessed!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Being ur jar is for the same person that you are working on and creating a new one on, id suggest burrying it in your yard or a flower pot in your home to keep drawing them to you, if you go with the flower pot use a nice sweet flower in the pot. Good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Good Point J, i'll work with a few. I'm still at mommys house. But I actually have a place on the side of my apartments to bury my rituals. I'm pretty far out where these 1 bedrooms are located in the complex. Just in case tho, i'll buy a couple plaNts for decor ;)

Thanks. Good input!

EZGorgeous

Unread post by EZGorgeous » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:50 am

I just received my Crown of Success Honey Jar however I'm not sure how to use it. I'm trying to become the top collector in my company and I'm not sure what to put on my petition paper, what I need to include in the actual jar or anything. I'm a novice at magic and I would love insight on how I can successfully complete my spell please help!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:38 am

Well, the kit should have come with instructions that clearly outline what you're to add to the jar (concerns like a hair, etc).

As to your petition, well you just stated right here that you want to be the top collector in your company...that pretty much sounds like your petition right there!

For more info on working with honey jars, please read through the Honey Jar mega-thread and pretty much all questions that someone new to the work have are answered within those 75 pages!
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

Best of luck.

EZGorgeous

Unread post by EZGorgeous » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Thank you Devi the instructions I received were for a reconciliation spell I think that was placed by accident. In the jar am I suppose to include my own hair? Who should I ask to receive the instructions that were left out??

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:46 am

You can call the shop and they will send you a new copy.

If it is a Reconciliation jar, then you will want hair from both you and your target.

cluv87

Unread post by cluv87 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:22 pm

is it impairative to have a piece of ur lovers hair or something for a honey spell?.... because I dont have anything of his too add except clothing but i really need to do a honey spell soon!!!

what r some other usefull houshold ingredients i could use to sweeten the deal?....

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:36 pm

Hey you quys, i'm qonna do my HJ tomorrow morninq & I printed out 2 pictures. Me and my intended. I was qoinq to use HONEYSUCKLE + many other love herbs. I read the packaqe & saw a trick to put herbs in the middle with our photos facinq each other. You smear honey on both pics, sprinkle herbs on && then smoosh em toqether. Question is...do I write the petition on my photo or his? I also have both our sexual concerns. I was qoinq to anoint the corners with COME TO ME, LAVENDER DROPS & Q oil. Possibly even KISS ME NOW! opinions anyone? Lol

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm

If the clothing is unwashed, then you can absolutely use some threads from an area where lots of their sweat would have collected (armpits, collar, crotch).

If the clothing has been washed, then it's not usable as a concern. You can work with handwriting, or a photo if you have nothing else...however, don't expect them to be as strong of a link as a hair or direct bodily concern.

As I stated to you in another thread already, the purpose of this forum is to discuss Lucky Mojo products and services. Not to tell people how to go about doing work without using Lucky Mojo in some way or another. It's rather rude to come to their forum and then ask about how you can avoid doing business with them. However, if you would take the time to read through the massive honey jar thread, the questions you just asked are answered within in there (usually several times over).
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

Also, if money is an issue with buying supplies for spiritual work, you can look at the thread which I know has already been linked to you by Aura, showing many very low (or even no) cost money spells to help you increase your income.
easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html#p4835

susanah_
Newly Registered

Unread post by susanah_ » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Hi,
I need some help please. I am trying to help my boyfriend with a legal problem. He is currently incarcerated and is seeking post conviction relief. I am trying to locate transcripts and find a good post conviction attorney etc. I am wondering if I can do a Honey Jar Spell with him as the target since I do not even know who will help us in all of this. I can get personal concerns from him. The ultimate goal would be for him to be released from prison. I need trial transcripts which I am having a problem locating and a good attorney. How can the petition be worded so that the spell will work well without knowing the the other participants yet. Any advice would be very helpful.
Thank you,
Susan

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 pm

I believe you could work this like a regular Court Case spell, but with "Any judge who will be involved with this case" where you would put the judge's name.

You could also do a Fiery Wall of Protection Spell for him (link below), with the protectors (represented by the ring of purple candles) including "Judge," "[my boyfriend]'s attorney," and the spirits of great justice workers of the past: Johnnie Cochran, Clarence Darrow, etc. You can even name fictional lawyers -- Perry Mason (never lost a case), Atticus Finch (sympathetic and wise, stood up for the friendless), etc.

And, of course, you'll need wisdom for both the legal and the spiritual work -- so mix King Solomon Wisdom liberally into everything you do; just put it right in along with the Court Case products.

You might also want to get an AIRR rootworker to assist you, especially one who has some expertise with the court system.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:23 pm

The instructions with the honey jars cover MANY types of honey jar. The idea of a reconciliation honey jar is given as an example.
catherine yronwode

susanah_
Newly Registered

Unread post by susanah_ » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Thanks. I will do all of these.

EZGorgeous

Unread post by EZGorgeous » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Thank you guys soooo much for all of your help that was quite insightful!

Entity79

Unread post by Entity79 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:25 am

Just a quick question. I have a honey jar that I no longer need to use. How can I dispose of it without harming the progress that has been made? I'm going to be moving, and I don't have any plants to put it in.

kecola

Unread post by kecola » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:53 pm

I've done honey jars in the past and they've always brought me love but only on a short-term basis. I'm thinking that it's because deep down inside I don't love myself as much as I should. Therefore, I keep attracting men that don't love me as much as I deserved to be loved. You can't expect others to love you when you don't love yourself right? ;) So I've been seriously contemplating putting together a honey jar focused soley on me. My question is what should my petition paper look like for this one? Should I write my name crossed over my name? I have the rest down packed but this is the only thing that's stopping me. I already know I have the "mojo" to get it working lol. I want to make sure I get this exactly right since it's going to be directly effecting me. Any suggestions?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:19 pm

A Honey Jar for self love was discussed in the following posts
honey-jar-for-self-love-and-for-self-es ... 767s1.html
spell-for-self-love-t1555s180.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:32 pm

You could simply cross with the command over your name " I love myself".
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:35 pm

So decided a honey jar is perfect for my situation - its just getting worse whenecer we have contact. I need him to stop being so aggressve towards me. One problem; I don't have any of his hairs or anytype of his bodily concerns as I washed everything when he left - would a picture do fine? Until I can get somwthing from him.

missy23pap

Unread post by missy23pap » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of making a personal honey jar, I have a few question.
I started my honey jar last week using organic honey and left over store brought honey, I just realized that I did not use enough honey. The paper is floating on top of the honey. My question is at this point should I start over or can I add additional honey? Can I add syrup in addition to the honey.
Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:34 pm

@ Noob

Yes you can use a picture until you get a bodily concern.

@Missy23pap
The paper floating at the top of the honey is not a problem. Yes you can open the jar and add more honey if you wish. If you want you can use syrup or molasses.

You can read more about honey jars here

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Thank you. Will have to get what I need today and start it tomorrow.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:52 pm

missy23pap, a honey jar can be opened and "adjusted," unlike a mojo bag. Your problems with the honey (kind, quality, amount) show that you weren't calm and focused when you started, though.

If I were you, I'd go get a fresh jar of honey -- supermarket honey or some other natural sweetener would work fine, but BUY ENOUGH TO FILL THE JAR. Maybe use a smaller jar! I like 4-ounce baby food jars. I just buy a jar of baby food, compost the contents, and wash out the jar.

Well, once you've got your sweetener and your nice clean jar, get yourself calm and focused. Then rescue the personal concerns from the old honey jar and start again. If you're using lodestones, or some nice sturdy roots like John the Conqueror, Devil's Shoestring, or Queen Elizabeth, you can reuse those, too.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

missy23pap

Unread post by missy23pap » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Thanks MissMichaele and starinthesky7. Will do:)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:06 pm

I definitely agree with Miss Michaele. I love baby food jars. They're cheap too, but just to save yourself some trouble I would just purchase a honey jar kit.

Good_as

Unread post by Good_as » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:12 am

I have a reconciliation honey jar going with his signature, photo and herbs. However, I would like to see him perhaps so that I may get more personal concerns like fingernails, or hair etc. We are just on speaking terms, so how do I do this??or what spell can I do?

Good_as

Unread post by Good_as » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:47 am

I have a reconciliation honey jar going with his signature, photo and herbs. However, I would like to see him perhaps so that I may get more personal concerns like fingernails, or hair etc. We are just on speaking terms, so how do I do this??or what spell can I do?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Keep working the honey jar, praying that he is sweet and loving to you and desiring to see you. When you see him snatch the personal concern.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Good_as

Unread post by Good_as » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:51 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Keep working the honey jar, praying that he is sweet and loving to you and desiring to see you. When you see him snatch the personal concern.
....so would dressing a letter with come to me oil help the situation???

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 am

Yes that would definitely help.

I would do a moving candle spell in addition to the honey jar. You can dress it with come to me oil to bring him to you.

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:14 pm

I have a question about oils used on the jars. I've been using attraction and come to me for a while, and seen some movement. i've also been using recon at some times, but not sure if it appropriate or not. at what point should i switch to oils like love me or follow me boy?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:24 am

We need more information on your situation.

But in general...you need to get a reading to see if your situation is progressing to get someone to love you, which would call for the love me products. Personally, I would not use follow me boy unless you are trying to use some force to bring that person to you.

Again need more info on your situaiton.

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:28 am

well basically i've been working the jar with attraction products such as come to me and attraction, and the target has been sweet to me and there has been some movement. He is sweet when he sees me, and when I first started contacting him after starting the jar, but he rarely initiates any contact. I'm going to stop initiating for a while because the more I do, the less interested he seems, which is annoying. But overall there has been some movement and he has been sweeter. Now, I'm not sure if I should continue with the attraction type products, or step it up with something else.

And when you say FMB uses a bit more force, would that be good to use when the target is resisting?

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:57 am

Can you keep a honey jar, or vigil candle, or whatever going to keep a man forever? Just curious. I put this here because I'm not thinking about my ex right now.......a general question.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:03 pm

You can keep a honey jar working yes for years.
There are many that do even for other purposes.
Good luck!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:47 pm

Personally, if I am trying to bind a man, I would use either A) honey jar with the right herbs such as honeysuckle, bind weed, etc. B) I would employ menstrual blood in his drink and/or on a baby doll. C) You could make two baby dolls one for you and one for him tying them together.

There are many methods, but yes you can work them indefinitely if you chose to.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Think i'll try all 3 : )

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:27 pm

I made one Friday and my weekend was awesome.

I've been practicing Green Tara and she's swift, so maybe that helped.

I'll be ordering soon...and hanging around here quite a bit! :lol:

The candle wax dribbled down into something that looked like two mushrooms Friday. All I can figure is mushrooms come up overnight, maybe that's what it meant.

andy598

Unread post by andy598 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:25 pm

I have read several posts on honey jars. I have also read the instructions how to do a honey jar. The only thing I have not read or seen is how to do several names for the same petition? I want to put all my family names in the honey jar for peace and tranquility with one another. How will I do that?

Also, would pictures of all family members and lump of sugar inside petition suffice? Or will I have to add more?

If herbs or roots are needed, what herbs/roots should I add? Would adding cinnamon and cloves be good?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:02 pm

THat's great. Yes they are steady, but that doesnt mean slow. And it depends on the specific situations.

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:36 pm

The situation's been ok but kinda-sorta hanging fire for a long time.
That honey jar was just what the doctor ordered. Wow. :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:13 pm

It is quite common to put each name on a separate piece of paper and to say a separate prayer for each name as each one is added to the jar.

A lump of sugar inside each paper is fine, but many people prefer to add some herbs. Read the above thread for hints on herbs -- or, given your purpose, just purchase the Peaceful Home Herbs Mixture:

HEZ-MIX-PEAC
Peaceful Home Herbs Mixture Four Herbs dressed with Two Oils.
$4.00

catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Good to read that you are getting results...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

StarStruck

Unread post by StarStruck » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Hello all. I have begun some reversal work on a woman who did some strong black magic to steal my man away from me and cause inflammatory confusion to keep us apart (he had left her for me and she wanted him back...so she used magic to get what she wanted). I am still observing the effects of the reversal on the woman and on their relationship, and in the meantime I have begun a reconciliation honey jar on the man.

The man knows that I had a reading done and that I found out about all of the work this woman has done on both of us as well as on some of OUR loved ones in the name of her cause. He tells me that he is extremely unhappy with this woman...he says he does not understand what caused him to leave me and return to her, and he cannot understand why he still is not able to physically leave her. He has agreed to allow me to give him the 13-herb bath (I chose this because it was a really strong job), as he is open to these things although he is not entirely sure that he believes in them.

If we do the 13-herb bath to clear away the mess this woman has put on him, I'm thinking that it also clear away the effects of my honey jar by default. Am I correct? Would I be able to just continue working this *SAME* jar after the 13th day, or will I need to re-do a brand new one? It's a really strong honey jar and I'm hoping I can just continue to use it after the bath. Learning a lot, but still a novice practitioner, and very much looking forward to the sage advice of those more experienced than I.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”