Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
FivePlusFour

Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by FivePlusFour » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:41 pm

I may also add to my last post: Fiery Wall of Protection oil, and a FWP Vigil light if you want to go the extra mile to protect yourself (Based off another's recent post). That's what I plan on doing anyway!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:04 pm

1) Intranquility oil is not only used when working with the intranquil spirit. You could put it in the crossing family or you could put it in the love family as if coupled with the right products it could be considered for reconciliation. But if you are trying to make someone intranquil then obviously it would go in the crossing products.

2) If you look at the info page for the intranquil spirit, it gives several options to what oils you can use. Follow me boy is one of them but you can mix that with restless oil, and/or the intranquil spirit along with a few other oils. You dont have to use a glass encased candle. You can use any pink size candle you want. As long as its pink or even white, then you are fine.

3) Do not get so hung up with what category it goes it. The most important thing is that you know the purpose of this oil. As I said in the first question you can use it

Here is the description: To cause someone to suffer from troubled sleep, a restless mind, and wandering feet

Using it to call upon the spirit is ONE way of working with the oil.

4) Not torturous....well we can't really speculate one what someone else said. If they dont think its that torturous then thats their experience, but I can tell you in my own experience of casting it for many...YES IT IS. You are calling on a spirit
from hell.

5) Have you read the timing thread? Have you read how timing is contributed in hoodoo? IF you have not then please do so...as timing ENHANCES spellwork. It does NOT take away from spellwork. Some people work with different timing methods. Some people work when the hands of the clock are going upward for drawing, other work when they are going down for drawing. Some people work with planetary hours, some work with the moon and sun, and lastly, the days of the week. Personally, I perform this spell at night because I feel its easier for me to influence the target. Everyone has their own preference.

So with that said...you could perform this on a Tuesday as there are different facets to working with the Mars Ruled day. Tuesday can be a day not only for violence, but victory in battle. It is also a day of power. So perhaps you want to use your power or the power for the intranquil spirit to take over your target.

Saturday...is not only a day of chaos as you put it. It is about breaking down obstacles too. Along with curses, death (both physically, but metaphorically to shed old things), and just removing things. So you could actually perform uncrossing work, cut and clears, and banishing work.

Really you are just looking at the days of the week from a limited scope. I think you should read through http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html and http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

Personally, I like to work the Intranquil Spirit spell on a Wednesday at night as its about effecting the person mentally. Others may want to work it on a Monday or Friday as it is considered a coercive reconciliation spell .

And one does not have to do it during the venus hour, or even on the day of venus as friday. This is your experience, but hoodoo does not put great emphasis on just one day...you can perform the spell or any spell when the need calls. I could do this spell on a Sunday if I felt like, and it could manifest given if everything else is in place.

As for the "variant" of your spell either way you are still calling upon the intranquil spirit if you are saying the prayer.

One must cleanse AND protect themselves just to clarify.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 pm

You make the mistaken assumption that somehow working with the Intranquil Spirit is done in one way. The spell kit offered by Lucky Mojo offers you the chance to use this particular way in the way it was taught by one tradition with a set of genuine spiritual products. The whole point of the products employed is to help conjure and direct the Intranquil Spirit. The results that people are getting are from that spirit. You mistaken assume that because Intranquil Oil is of the "crossing type" that it somehow is contributing to the issues people sometimes have when working with this conjure. You are incorrect my friend. The issue comes from people's inexperience when it comes to dealing with the *spirit* that is being called upon.

The Intranquil Spirit is a cruel and harsh spirit that should be worked with only by experience practictioners who know a thing or two about this type of work. You can use Follow Me Boy oil as much as you want, but if you petition this spirit you better be ready to deal with it and the consequences of that action regardless of the oil.

Variations of all types of work exist. Conjure is a set of traditions that vary from region to region and person to person, but fall under a set of principles that they all share. For example, some person might make a vinegar jar for break up and another a might used a lemon that's cut in half. The same with the Intranquil Spirit. Some people work with a specific spirit by the inclusion of graveyard dirt, like Dr. E does, and others use a different combination of products. One Latin American tradition has women writing the prayer of the Intranquil Spirit on the photo of your target and carrying that in their bra.

So you'll see variations. But the common factor is the spirit itself. Make sure you're ready for it.

And I am with Starsinthesky, this spell is indeed torturous. Anyone who told you otherwise is either confused, or is someone entirely ignorant of these traditions. I've done this for clients and I've had clients and even friends who've suffered at the hands of this spirit and it is not a pretty sight. This spirit will *torture* that person. It is not a pleasant experience and I've seen people under its effects who've had nervous break downs. Its like saying, "oh I got burned once, it wasn't that bad."
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Can this type of candle be lit any other night besides Friday? The reason I asked is cause I'm very impatient with my work. I love to do any type of spell work on the spur of the moment.
Faith is the key to successful magic.

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:27 pm

My friend is thinking of using the intranquil spirit to help her get her ex back. She has used Essence of bend over and follow me girl. Thing is she and her ex work together and see each other at least 3-4 days out of the week. They talk and only see each other at work. I know that the IS is to get the ex to be tormented to return, but if they are already talking does this defeat the purpose of the IS. They are talking as friends and not getting back together, which is what she wants. What should she do?

RowanPendragon

Unread post by RowanPendragon » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:38 pm

If I'm understanding right, it sounds like she wants the ex to just be a social friend and not someone that she's dating, in a relationship with or sleeping with, right? If they've at least broken the ice and are on good terms and talking at work I think Intranquility is too much. If it were me I'd work with Reconciliation items to bridge things in the friendship and go from just the co-worker connection to being friends again.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:12 pm

There isn't a rule that says you and your ex need to not be talking in order for the Intranquil Spirit to work. The work is best if you let them come to you and not call them in a panic yourself, but there isn't some rule about communication. You can be in contact and still use the Intranquil Spirit.

If her goal is friendship then the Intranquil Spirit is not for her. She wants a honey jar.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:29 am

I'm guessing the word "not" is missing from that post. It makes more sense that way (otherwise, it's kinda contradictory).
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:55 am

Yes, the "not" part is missing. She does want to be in a relationship, but the ex only wants to be friends. She is working a honey jar and has done some reconciliation candles, but wanted to use IS to get her back. She was concerned that they are seeing each other at work and talking at work and sometimes on the phone after work, that the IS will not work because of other posts on here that the spell is lifted once they make contact. But it states in other areas that it is only done if she returns to the relationship. That's where the confusion is.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Again, there isn't a rulebook that says that the Intranquil Spirit will do. It is the intent and commanding ability of the worker that directs this spirit. If her intent is to get contact that is what the Intranquil Spirit will do. If it is more than that is what the Intranquil Spirit will do.

Given the fact that your friend has contact with the ex, I suggest a different route. The Intranquil Spirit doesn't seem suited to her purpose. Instead she should combine taking spiritual Return to Me/Follow Me Girl/Boy baths with laying out the powder. This done in conjunction with the honey jar and candles will be quite strategic and effective.

TayPaige32
Newly Registered

Unread post by TayPaige32 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Hello,

I bought a pink encased vigil candle that has been dressed for the Spell of Intranquility from Lucky Mojo a couple of weeks ago. I have immensely researched this topic and subject. Throughout my research I noticed that there are several variations of ways of casting the spell. I know the prayer is basically the same in all situations but would anyone be willing to give me a step by step run down of what I am supposed to do in casting of the spell (ie. leaving the candle lit, for how long, do i say the prayer every day, if so for how many days)? Preferably one that you have had unfailing success with? I would greatly appreciate any help! :)

Amilo

Unread post by Amilo » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:24 am

I did a new candle vigil at MISC , intranquil.
But this time i dont think it hit my boyfriend.
Even if the report stated that it was successfull.
The first one i did, made better results....but we did not even have contact with each other, it was before he came back to me again.
He said, he dreamed about me, and could not sleep.. etc.

I dont know if thats becasue we have contact now again , we sleep together and are in a relationship.
But i read that u can still use this candle even if u have contact etc..

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Why are you doing another Intranquil Spirit petition? You've already done this along with Miss Benedikte's work and it brought your boyfriend back to you? Why torment him agani? Furthermore if you read what the Intranquil Spirit was for it is to force a return of a lover who has left, your lover already returned back to you. The Intranquil Spirit is not for this situation.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 03, 2011 5:40 am

Firstly, there is no such thing as "unfailing success" in spiritual work. The outcome is ultimately determined by God, and sometimes the answer is just "no". Every situation is different in a myriad of different ways, so something that works every time for one person, may not work for you. All people can do is offer their experiences, and you can try and decide if that way seems appropriate for your case.

Before working with the Intranquil Spirit, I would STRONGLY recommend that you have a reading with an AIRR worker on the matter (if you have not already). There are very few situation where this spell is actually appropriate, and you should make sure that you actually have one of those rare situations before attempting to invoke this kind of torture upon your target and invite this manner of unbalanced and cruel spirit to have a foothold in your relationship. You can find skilled readers and rootworkers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. They will be able to tell you if the Intranquil Spirit is appropriate for you, and if not, what works would be indicated for your situation.

I also encourage you to read the ENTIRE Working with the Intranquil Spirit thread that is here on the forum, as most questions and answers have been provided in there - usually several times over. I will be moving this question into that thread, so if after reading the entire thing you still have questions, then you can post them at the end of that thread.

Blessings!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

TayPaige32
Newly Registered

Unread post by TayPaige32 » Tue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Thank you so much for your advice! I appreciate it very much!

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Tue May 10, 2011 1:50 pm

My friend did the IS candle and started to feel some of the effects - restlessness and anxious. But it has not brought the ex back to her. It had the effects in 3 days from the time the candle was lit and the candle had some black soot on the top but was clear all the way down the rest of the way. How should she interpret it. Should she look for movement in 3 weeks. How long does it usually take for the IS to manifest? The ex and her are still talking, but it is limited and their contact is limited also. The ex has stated that she has had some restlessness and has not been feeling well. But not trying to get back with her?

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Tue May 10, 2011 1:53 pm

She also has a picture of her ex that she has the prayer of the IS written on the back that she keeps with her and says the prayer daily. Will this help with the candle as well?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 11, 2011 11:20 am

Please read through this thread, as it sounds as though your friend may not have been doing good cleansing and protections during this work and is thereby being negatively effected herself. It's not an uncommon effect. This has been discussed in this thread several times already, so there's some good info in there for you to pass along to your friend.

Black soot is generally a sign of obstacles and delays, so take that into consideration. Step up the cleansing and protection.

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Wed May 11, 2011 1:12 pm

I read through the forums and I will make sure she does the cleansing. Thanks for your advice Devi.

square357

Unread post by square357 » Fri May 13, 2011 10:20 am

Last night I performed the Intranquil Spirit on my extremely resistant ex girlfriend....For a week she would not answer my calls and made no contact and did everything she could to make my life intranquil. Early the next morning she showed up to my job (She never does that) with kind words and a helpful spirit for warning me of incoming danger but not being completely honest.

All I could think was "what,s goin on here?" I was nice so I would mess up my own work but I was caught off guard. Im sure it was the work I performed, but is the spell full filled for the intranquil spirit by her seeing me. Do I wait and see what her next move is going to be before I preform it again. Believe and be PATIENCE this IS THE KEY.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 24, 2011 1:16 am

Please read this thread.

The Intranquil Spirit fulfills whatever your intentions are. If you wanted them to call, and they do...then the spell is over. If you wanted them to contact you period, and they did...then it has been accomplished.

I personally wouldnt keep doing the spell. I would do something else. But that is up to you.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue May 24, 2011 7:29 pm

A lot of people new to this type of work often turn to the Intranquil Spirit in a panic becuase their lover has walked out and they won't pick up their calls. So they petition the intranquil spirit and beg for communication. That's what they get.

When I do this work, I focus and petition the Intranquil Spirit to drag the target back into a *relationship* with the client.

finding_a_mystery

Unread post by finding_a_mystery » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Hi, all. New forum user here.

When an intranquil candle finishes, would one light another one immediately afterward, or is the practice to space them out?

Apologies if this has been asked before.

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Hi finding_a_mystery,

There is a long thread on the use of the Intranquil Spirit which answers lots of questions on the use of this spirit--including the use of more than one vigil. You can find it here:

working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html

I know it's very long but it I urge you to read it if you are going to be working with this spirit. It covers lots of important information.

The short answer, however, is no. Lighting another vigil will not necessarily be more effective if that is what you are going for.

You also need time for the results to manifest.

Please make sure you are cleansing and protecting yourself as well. It is really important in general and should be doubly emphasised when working with spirits of this nature.

I hope this helps!

duchess

finding_a_mystery

Unread post by finding_a_mystery » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:01 am

Thank you for the reply, Duchess! Indeed, it does help.

The candle burned out after five days. It burned strongly all the way through. There was a fine white "misting", but apart from that, it burned very clean. No soot, or any other kind of marks on the glass.

I'll take your advice and wait for the effects to manifest before attempting another, as I still need to repeat the prayer for another two nights.

Do you know how I would dispose of the remains if I am not able to bury the candle glass in a graveyard?

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:32 am

Please don't bury the glass. Recycle it.

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:53 am

Hello! I want to know what is the best day to call on the Intranquil Spirit? Friday or Saturday? Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:45 am

Hi miziluvhoodoo,

While not an answer to your question, I encourage you (if you haven't already that is!) to read all of the thread in the here-joined link: working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html . It provides much information on the work as well as good advice on avoiding many of the side-effects which can arise when working this spell.

Blessings
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:50 am

I would work with Friday Miziluvhoodoo.

Again the intranquil spirit spell is used to torture someone until they comes back to you. You can work the spell on any day of the week, but if you put great emphasis on days of the week...then Friday would be most appropriate.

curiousgeorgette

Unread post by curiousgeorgette » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:26 am

Thank you Intranquil Spirit for your continued help. and now i look forward to your intercession once more
so i could return here and assure everyone of your devotion.. Please continue to help me fight my most
difficult situation with my ex..

devolsyawla

Unread post by devolsyawla » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:15 am

Hi I did a Intranqulity candle on my ex but we live together will it still work or is the contact from living together counteracting it. I put in the petition that he should not rest until he comes back to me in a serious committed relationship. Will the petition be followed or will the contact break the spell?

Crankyfish

Unread post by Crankyfish » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:35 pm

I just wanted to add, I did this prayer very whole hearted and passionate a few years back, and of course, did not do any cleansing or protecting work during the duration, not reading how vital it is since I was blinded by my desire. I wanted something to change that situation NOW!
It did either blow back at me, or come after me instead as a result.
This prayer and spirit is nothing to take lightly. I totally respected it, and I still felt uneasy, depressed, could not focus on anything, loss of appetite, loss of motivation to do fun things, ect. These feelings went away when I contacted the guy. Not trying to scare anyone, but I noticed not many first hand accounts on this thread of specific bad experiences..so that's my story, take it or leave it. ;)
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

sweetbitter

Unread post by sweetbitter » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:05 am

My question would be should i memorise the spell before hand or can i read it from a piece of paper? My dad is from Cuba and he once was told by his grandmother that for a spell to work you need to memorise the spell no read it from a piece of paper. I always memorise mines, but i would like to know how you guys do it. thanks :)

Lu Bana

Unread post by Lu Bana » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:46 pm

I just wanted to add my two cents to this thread just in case anyone is still reading it, and I apologize in advance if I step on any toes.

I have worked with the Intranquil Spirit in the past (not LM products though) and for me, it was very effective for returning my former lover. I had been working on this man for a while using honey jars, break-up kits and other reconciliation spells then the last spell I used was the Intranquil Spirit. I forgot the exact timeline but I did the spell in Nov and he called me around Jan (I had been working on this man for a total about of 6 months). He did not return angry, bitter or miserable (we went out for drinks that night), and we had much of the same relationship that we had before--casual and noncommital. We hooked up a few times after that, but there was no relationship as a result. In the end, I realized that's not what I wanted or what was best for me at the time. I guess I could have done some more work in that direction, but that would have been pointless and I had already spent a lot of money on this man with the other spells.

At the risk of sounding like Dr. Phil, please be honest with yourself about your relationship with your current/former lover. I was not. I mistakenly thought that my lover and I had/could have been something more, but that was not the case.

My lover returned to me (though for a short time) and that is what I wanted--for him to come back to me. Yes, the spell "works", but it does not manifest a healthy, loving relationship. You and your partner have to do that work on your own, imho.

At the time, I was inexperienced and I did not do an extensive cleansing and protection for myself; however, I did several cleansings of my home, but they were not a part of the Intranquil Spirit spellwork. I do NOT advise this course of action. PLEASE cleanse yourself and protect yourself and your home. I did not suffer any residual effects from my lack of cleansing, but I think my situation is the exception rather than the rule.

If you are just finding this thread, READ this thread thoroughly. Much of what you want to know has been answered in the first few pages.

btw, @ Many of you who have been answering the questions about the Intranquil Spirit spell/kit, you all are very patient, and I thank you for all of the sage advice you have offered.
Thank you, St. Expedite
Thank you, St. Martha

pppp

Unread post by pppp » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Hi,

My boyfriend and I live together, but we keep fighting all the time and he told me awful stuff. He always ask me to live and after say he is sorry he didn't say that. Weeks before he told me awful things that nobody can't imagine. Today, I pack my stuff, I said that I will leave, he told me it's my decision if I think I will be happy, I can go, but he really wants to know where I am going because he concerns about me, he cares about me. All these things happen between us it's because his ex-wife, keep trying to break up us and I know that she broke up this guy with every girlfriend that he has. She made spell to make the guy hate every girlfriend, say that they are not right that the guy keep having only her on his mind, that it's her the perfect woman. When there is no spell, the guy is nice to me, when she is doing spell, the guy is like a devil to me. One time the guy is talking about marriage, month after he didn't want that kind of stuff. It's always like that. She keep changing the guy mind. Now, we are at the end because he really hates me, told me to leave, that he did a mistake. Right now, he is so confused, make him think that I am not good for him, it's her who is good, etc. He is really acting like a jerk to me. I know it wasn't his fault, but I want him to suffer the way I was suffer. It's why I want to do the intranquil spirit to make him suffer, be normal, loving like he was before and commit to me, marry me. I know that he wants to do that with me, but it's the woman who makes him confuse. I know there are bad consequences about the intranquil spirit. If it's a professional who do that formal, I will still have complications? I heard there is IS. Needed more infos please, help.
Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:28 am

PPPP, you really need to start with a detailed reading and rootwork consultation with a professional. If this guy truly is acting like this due to work his ex-wife is doing to him, then he needs to be uncrossed, not messed up worse by the Intranquil Spirit. Getting him free of whatever work may be on him will help him be able to act normally and true to himself (whatever that may be). You need to find out if she's actually working on him (and you), and if so, work to get out from under that. Don't just heap more misery onto the situation.

You can find a list of good workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Intranquil Spirit is not right for this situation at all. If he's already saying hurtful things and is angry, the Intranquil Spirit will only make it worse. If you want things to go to the way they were "before" then you need to cleanse him and work sweetening conjures.

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:06 pm

I did an Intranquility spell kit from LM possibly a year ago on a guy. He has not returned to me and does not speak to me. It seems he actually hates me which might be from the spell itself but I think I read somewhere that sometimes it can also make them not able to have relationships with other people? Has anyone ever heard of this or experienced this before??
Since I did the spell he has yet to be with anyone in a relationship so Im wondering if I have affected him from moving on to a relationship with someone else and if so how? Meaning ----------- did I turn other women off from wanting him? or did I turn him off from wanting a relationship with someone?

What damage did I do to him if any at all??

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:35 pm

You would have to get a reading to determine what effects, if any, your work had on this guy. Personally, I have never heard of the intranquil spirit doing anything but tormenting a person into returning to another. There is nothing in the prayer itself to indicate that the spirit makes someone unappealing to others or makes them unable to enter into a new relationship. Since it is a spirit from hell, I suppose it is possible that it could make those things come about but I have never heard of such results.

Again, a reading will determine this so get one ASAP.

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:48 pm

The intranquil spirit can make them so restless with thoughts of you that they cannot think of anyone else. So that can make it so he cannot be with anyone the way he wants to. Its not that you turned him off from wanting a relationship with someone else, its that the restless thoughts are affecting his ability to be with someone else in a loving way. The more he resists the intranquil spirit the more he is going to be restless with thoughts of you.

I think that you should get a reading to see what is going on in your situation.

storyteller

Unread post by storyteller » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:20 pm

A divination suggests that my mother put some version of Intranquil spirit on me (we are an innovative bunch.) I trust it, although if anyone's been under it, I'd be curious to know what the symptoms/experiences were beyond insomnia and obsessive thoughts. In my case, I felt like something was literally shaking me awake every night, and coming at me/whispering to me whenever I tried to go about regular housework.

While I've got it so I can at least sleep and work normally by using the CM ritual of the Rose Cross (after a long period of being at my wit's end and near-crazy) I'd like to shut it down 100%.

I can't get ahold of any DNA from my mother and I have zero interest in getting revenge, as just being her has got to be punishment enough. But I would like to be able to live my life peaceably.

I do uncrossings regularly; is there a way to amp this up, or a way to persuade the Intranquil entity that its work is done?

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:43 am

the spirit does not let the person it is inflicting have any rest or peace until they return to the person who put it on them, so if you want it to know its done, call mom and say hi! otherwise I would do the 13herb bath and start wearing a mojo like fiery wall of protection daily. you also need to do a cleansing of the house and protect it as well. In cats book she discusses a lot of great ways to protect the home. Lastly I would pray to St michael for protection at all times. Their is a huge thread on this spirit on this site, may want to browse it and see what else you can pick up.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:53 am

Cleanse yourself with 13-herb bath and your house with Chinese Wash. Pray Psalm 91 and ask Archangel Michael to protect you. You might also try the Uncrossing Spell Kit.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:10 pm

storyteller

Unread post by storyteller » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:29 am

I have done Fiery wall of protection this year, and it's helped.

I'm not about to call my mother. She's abusive. She's abusive enough to set a spirit on me. Giving her what she wants will only make her worse and worse until she thinks it's acceptable to kill me, physically or spiritually or both.That's why I don't talk to her.

I will try the 13 Herb Bath and the Uncrossing Spell Kit.

Is the Psalm from the King James Bible, or would another version be OK?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:30 am

If you purchase our Uncrossing Spell Kit, the Chinese Wash and a small packet of 13 Herb Bath is included -- and you can order it here:

SPL-KIT-UNCR
Uncrossing Spell Kit
$40.5

In reply to your other question, I personally prefer the King James Version of the Bible, but I expect that any version will be acceptable to God. :-)
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:28 pm

You can use any version of the Bible that you like. Some prefer the King James; some like the modern translations better. The New Century Version is the easiest to read, in my opinion.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

storyteller

Unread post by storyteller » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Thank you! I did order the uncrossing kit... and the Scottie dogs, because they make me smile.
I'll look at a few versions - the last time I did a Psalm working, it certainly took awhile, so something that trips off the tongue easily has its appeal.

chialn

Unread post by chialn » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Thank you Intranquil Spirit and Wandering Jew you've both never failed me whenever i called upon you
Please continue to work on my petition..

needhope
Newly Registered

Unread post by needhope » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:15 am

Here is a very brief overview of my situation and I would like the experts for an honest opinion.

My wife and I were married almoost 9 years. We had some issues mostly related to money and a failing business that crushed our marriage.

In January 2010 I left for a trial speration. 6 months of counseling she decides on divorce. 13 months later, now July of 2011 divorce is final.

Despite my begging and pleading which I know pushed her over the edge I could not stop it. Contact has been minimal. Last time was in court, though cordial, in March 2011.

I started voodoo spellwork in April and some candle work after that. Still no contact. Readings say she is processing but not ready for any contact by me. Still doing candle work as we speak.

There was alot of damage done with the begging and pleading, biggest mistake I could have ever made!! I am so much still in love with her, I miss her so much it is hard to function even after all this time. I am getting more desperate than ever and am considering the Intranquility Spell. I think once contact has been made the other spells will manifest that much quicker, I feel she needs a boost to get her over the negativity from past contact and open our line of communication.

I know that spellis powerful and may be just what is needed to get her to want to come back. All of my reading, even with different readers say she still loves me but is holding back. As far as I know there is nobody else in her life at the moment.

I want your opinions as to if this spell is right for my situation. Please keep your morality comments to yourself,,,I love this woman (my wife) more than anything I have ever loved before. She is in my heart and my mind constantly. i want nothing more than to have her in my arms again so that I can love her like I should have done the first time.

Please help me with your expertise.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:31 am

I would not go to the Intranquility Spirit for this case - you are trying to foster good relations between the two of you. The Intranquility Spirit is extremely coercive and can more often than not end in deeper resentments and pain and hurt that has to then be dealt with. The work itself is much more akin to a curse than a contact or love spell.

You say
I feel she needs a boost to get her over the negativity from past contact and open our line of communication.
The Intranquility Spirit is much more likely to create more negativity than it solves. That is the very nature of the work. At the back-end of the Intranqility Spirit work you're stuck trying to cleanse away the effects of that spirit, and heal the damage that it created...and in your case you already have a great deal of healing to try and make happen, without adding to the load with the side-effects of dealing with a spirit such as the Intranquility Spirit.

What you're looking for here is something to get her back into communication with you. There is a large thread with many really good works for drawing someone back into communication with you that will not have the risk of the negativity that the Intranquility Spirit can engender:
contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html

It's true that 6 months without contact is fairly hard to overcome - the longer one goes without contact, the harder it is to re-establish it and reconcile a marriage. Your work was begun very late into the situation - the best time to have started would have been when trouble first reared it's head, not well into the separation and divorce proceedings. But there's not too much point in looking backwards, it's just a observation and a piece of knowledge that you can use going forward...address issues before they go critical and you'll stand a much larger chance of having success.

I would suggest that if this situation can be wrangled into a positive outcome, you're going to need a professional working for you at this point. We're down to the wire, where it's do or die. There's no more time for trying one thing and then another hoping that something might hit. You should book a reading and rootwork consultation with one of the AIRR workers (http://www.readersandrootworkers.com) who does reconciliation work. If they say they take reconconciliation work (some do not), make sure they do not state any conditions that you may not be able to meet - for instance some will only take a case where there is still contact between the two parties.

If you wish, you can choose an AIRR worker that is willing and experienced with working the Intranquility Spirit successfully, so that if that option is the right one for your case, you'll have someone who knows what they're doing and can handle it effectively on your side doing the work.

Have a reading with the worker to confirm that there is still a chance for positive outcome, and to get advice on the best way to move forward. Then hire that worker to work on your behalf. You're correct in that re-establishing contact will likely be the first priority.

Best of luck.

needhope
Newly Registered

Unread post by needhope » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:15 am

Thank you for that in depth and thoughtful reply. It was very helpful. Do you have any sugestions or recommendations for a suitable reader/rootworker?? They list many different choices on that link that you sent me. To be honest the reason why I am so strongly considering the Intranquility Spell is because even though it can be dangerous it has shown to have great effectiveness to get the door opened....once that is door is open I am hoping that the voodoo spells and some of my own heart felt charm will take over and healing and reconciliation can begin. But anyway please give a recommendation as to who to choose from the AIRR site.

Thank you so much!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:34 am

I believe Dr. E and Deacon Millett both work with the Intranquil Spirit in cases for which is it appropriate. There may be others, of course.

But it's really up to you to find one of the workers that you feel resonate with you.

parisshadow

Unread post by parisshadow » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:09 pm

Hello all! ive been working a saint martha novena and i performed the intranquil spell about 2 weeks ago on my ex boyfriend. I performed the intranquility spell last summer on him and he came back crying and on his knees (very unlike him), so after this second break up i decided to do it again. He finally contacted me after almost a month of no contact from either of us. He texted and i only replied once, he continued to text for the rest of the day and then called and left a voice mail at night saying he wanted to chat about some things , then he would say i dont know, then he'd say he wanted to discuss some things then go back to saying nevermind all in a 30 second message. He ended the message saying to give him a call or text back. A few hours later that night he texted and apologized for being so foolish and and he cant stop thinking about me but that he will try to stop bothering me. (Extremely unlike him). I've read the entire thread on the intranquil effects and everyone seems to have a different opinion on the matter on when the spell ends. I want him to make more of a grand gesture and keep trying to get me back. Does his suffering end since i texted him once back and because he called and wanted to talked things over and i refused? Thank you all in advance.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:43 pm

You might consider getting a reading. You did the Intranquility Spell and got him back then broke up again. In my opinion that is not a success, but a temprorary fix. Something that we've counselled against on this very thread several times. In order for true reconciliation work to happen the issues that cause the break up in the first place need to be addressed. You've now done the Intranquility Spell again. Do yourself a favor and ensure that your results are not as fleeting by addressing the underlying issues of your situation.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:52 pm

thelightfantastic wrote:There is nothing in the prayer itself to indicate that the spirit makes someone unappealing to others or makes them unable to enter into a new relationship.
and that neither a divorced [woman/man]
nor a married [woman/man],
a [widow/widower],
nor a virgin [woman/man],
shall ever love [him/her],
but only me and me alone.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

parisshadow

Unread post by parisshadow » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:50 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:You might consider getting a reading. You did the Intranquility Spell and got him back then broke up again. In my opinion that is not a success, but a temprorary fix. Something that we've counselled against on this very thread several times. In order for true reconciliation work to happen the issues that cause the break up in the first place need to be addressed. You've now done the Intranquility Spell again. Do yourself a favor and ensure that your results are not as fleeting by addressing the underlying issues of your situation.

Thank you conjureman, i've had several readings addressing the fact that i need to work on love me products and sweetening products. I've done a lot of work on him over the year for love me and stay with me, honey jars,etc. The issue keeps changing though to him being confused and not knowing what he wants , to actually loving me. Things had been gradually improving when i started working with saint martha the dominator, until a huge fight that left both of us a little insane. I kind of jumped to the intranquil since it worked to at least get him back last year, then get a rootworker to help him stay this time.

nicoleap

Unread post by nicoleap » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Hi all :). I've read through this entire thread about 20 times, and you are all so kind to answer questions btw, but there was one thing I was wondering.

I'm dealing w/a commitmentphobe & was told by a non-AIRR reader to petition the intranquil spirit to basically light a fire under this guy & essentially torment him out of his fears. Amazingly enough I read on here another practitoner casts the spell for the exact same purpose. And I do have a reading now scheduled w/an AIRR member.

So I cast the spell and recieved VERY positive signs within 3-4 days. The best being my target has a very unusual name and on day 3 I was watching an old sitcom on. Tv & one character said to another "Don't worry, darling, (insert his name) will come back around." I had literally just turned it to that channel 30 seconds prior. My candle did however burn dirty w/remaining wax. I instantly knew he was resisting and throwing up obstacles, which I expected based on his personality.

That was a month ago & I haven't seen any movement. I know from friends that he has spent the past few weeks alone (he's usually Mr. Social Butterfly/life of the party) and in one brief conversation he did mention missing me.

So here are my questions: Should I take the resistance as good or bad? I have read on here that the more they resist the harder they are usually hit. & I didn't petition for simple contact, I asked for him to be brought back which I knew wouldn't happen overnight.

And finally. We work together. While we aren't in "contact" per se (we don't talk at work nor out of work) he can still "see" me at the office. Can that be considered a problem?

Thanks in advance!

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm

parisshadow, turning to the Intranquil Spirit in a state of panic is not the way to go. You've been told to work with love and sweetening work and so you should stick to that.

miamore

Unread post by miamore » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:19 am

I started a intranquility spell four days ago. the 7 day vigil candle finished in 4 days. it burned straight through and left the herbs at the bottom and a little wax on the side where the wick was far from.

I was also burning a Saint Michael Archangel candle (for protection) that finished early this morning. it left some wax around the edges.

1. is it ok that they both burned so quickly?

2. what do i do with the wax and herbs?

3 how does the spell continue after the candle burns out or do you have to start over.(i been confused on how does it work once you stop praying the prayer and the candle has burnt out) ?

4. should I start my honey jar now?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”