Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

Entity79
Re: Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

Unread post by Entity79 » Fri May 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Oh, I'm not THAT worried about karma, but I believe in it...it's just a nagging thought that I should make sure my bases are covered before I try anything along these lines. But perhaps it helps that this isn't completely for the selfish gain of a possible relationship (it's about 50/50), but also about helping her overcome what she can't overcome alone.
I agree with the divination suggestion, I'm definitely going to go get a tarot reading first.

The feelings I have for her just came suddenly, and I know there's at least SOME mutual interest on her part.
She KNOWS that these guys are no good for her, but one is her first love and ex-fiancee, and the other is responsible for helping her disentangle herself from her ex....this one is more of a rival, since she actually wants him as her partner. I suppose she feels she owes him for helping her so much. She's just so hung up that she's unable and/or unwilling to break free. What would help here?

Relationship-wise, I was thinking about the Love Me kit and/or Lodestone kit...but what would help clear her mind of her issues until she can get some professional help?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Before any work you want a reading for sure. If you've only met her online then your connection to her isn't as strong as the guys she's in proximity with. While it is not impossible to develop a relationship a reading can ensure that there actually is something to go off of.

Before any love work you'd want King Solomon's Wisdom work with Clarity to help make the best decisions for herself. I also suggest Healing products to heal the hurts of the past along with Althaea and Balms of Gilead.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Entity79

Unread post by Entity79 » Fri May 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Yes, I've only met her online, but even though we live several hundred miles apart, we're still very close. I know she cares for me, she's actively preventing herself from developing serious feelings for me because of this other guy and because she thinks that her issues would be too much for me to handle and I'd dump her, and she doesn't want to go through that again.

I'm obviously getting a reading done soon, and should I just ask about this in the reading specifically, or just see if it comes up in the cards?

So if the reading gives me the green light, I'd get Althaea, Balm of Gilead, some King Solomon's Wisdom and Clarity oils as well as a Love Me kit? Or what should I get? I'm on a limited budget these days (isn't everyone?) but I do have some disposable income.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 30, 2011 3:26 am

No need to beat around the bush or see what would come. You need to give the reader some sort of direction. So explain the situation and see what you can do about the situation or if it can be helped.

Again, these are only suggestions but you should get a clearer sense of what to buy when you get a reading from the reader. You can ask them what products and spells they suggest for you to do regarding the problems. Be aware that this is going to take work. I think the best think to do is to start with something like vigil lights and see how much movement you are going to get. If you get a lot of movement then great...no need to go on to more intensive or even buy more products than needed.

The reader can give you some suggestions that are not too pricey. If you cant' buy everything at once, then buy a few things at a time.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Marli24

Unread post by Marli24 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 am

So an update...i have started my honey jar. Thats been going for 3 weeks now.
In fact -he has been very nice to me in general, but i want him to think of me even more sweetly and fondly.

I have also send everything i needed to to my rootworker who is going to do some work for me.

Now - i do have a concern! Today in the office i went into the kitchen and he was rubbing his mug with a cloth! (i had put a bit of follow me boy oil on the mug's handle) And when i walked in he laughed and said that his mug is a bit greasy.....so i am not sure that my work that i have done is working?! I mean i believe and i want this to work, but after today i dont know! I have used the oil in the office for a few weeks now and burned it on candles with petition papers as well. But nothing yet! Idont mind doing more work and waiting for results! I just want to be doing the right thing!!

Any recommendations?

Entity79

Unread post by Entity79 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Well, it seems things are starting to turn a corner *without* any magical intervention, after a series of long discussions. I'm going to make a doll-baby for healing, hopefully it will calm her anxiety and give her some inner peace and strength. I'm still worried about her health, though.
But anyways, I was wondering: What can I do to get her to stop loving this 'player' she's friends with and remove sex from the equation? I don't know his name, neither do I have a picture of either party...though I am obtaining some of her hair.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Please keep your posts together as they are about the same situation. I've merged the two posts together.

gandhi

Unread post by gandhi » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:54 am

I dont think you need to be concerned about it, just rem we dont need so much of the oil or powder that it will attract attention. Just a light touch to the inside of the handles or from wherever he typically holds the mugs is usu enough. When I powder my applications and letters etc i just powder my fingers and swipe on the edges of the paper as well as leave a few small flecks in the envelope...in using oils , u can anoint your own hands and then see if you can put on him directly..i do this with my manager...put the approproate oils , then wipe them off on her coat which is usually hanging on her chair...easy and not noticeable either.hope this helps...you just need to adapt your technique to the situation.

LovelyE

Unread post by LovelyE » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:58 am

Hello!

This is basically what I have been doing, every other day I smoke a tobacco on the person's being or so to say, I visualize the communication, the desire, the coming closer to me. I do this with the help of a "root worker", She prays over the tobacco, I sit across from her and both our energies are used in concentrating on him. She tells me what she gets from the tobacco, and lately it's been very good signs, every time we do it we see lots of thoughts from him to me, and they seem t be good thoughts since the tobacco stays clean.

Without any magic, there has always been love from my part, and I always felt he had feelings for me as well, even when I go for a reading I am told that. There was a high intimate desire from both sides, so maybe although I have love for him all he feels for me may be attraction. I messaged him and I took some time out to express myself, I thought that maybe letting my feelings out may be a good bet on the situation. He told me last night as a reply that he wishes he could feel the same but that he doesn't feel that love for me.

That did hurt, but there is something in me that just doesn't tell me to give up and maybe that's my mistake, maybe I'm dreaming too much but I keep feeling that it is possible to achieve that relationship with him, regardless, I just wanted to know if I can keep working on him to make him feel "love" for me? Is that possible? I've heard many stories of women or even men who achieved having their partner no matter what through the use of spells and magical work on them, maybe I just haven't done something that strong enough to overcome his thoughts and feelings.

I don't want to give up, not because I don't want to only, but because I feel it's possible to have him...he's crazy about me sexually although right now I decided to back away from him and let him come around if he reflects on the situation, what can I do meanwhile?

Conjuremoon

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi, someone more advanced in this type of work will chime in to help you. My suggestion is to have a reading done with an AIRR root worker to see what the chances are. If you aren't already. If the signs are positive, then they have many products that work great for that, Follow me Boy, Love me are really good, so are many others. You can have LM back up your work with a Love Me candle perhaps. I would suggest having a reading done with an AIRR root worker, and see what is said. If the chances are slim, then you may want a Cut & Clear to help move you on from the situation, and then perhaps look at Adam and Eve products here, to attract a love to you. Magic can definitely help in this situation, you just need to see if you need to cut the situation and do magic on yourself to move on and meet someone else, or if it is possible to attract this person. Sometimes, if the person, admits they have no feelings, that is the answer and no, in my experience, magic doesn't always work on a target.

battleship

Unread post by battleship » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:06 am

Hi All,

I have a friend who is coming home from Iraq soon. We knew each other from school, but were more like acquaintances. He's interested in having a sexual relationship with me, but is not sure about anything more than that. They are having a Welcome Home party in September. He and his friend (who i also went to school with) are coming back to the US around the same time. I am in the process of making a love potion that Dr Kioni said was successful on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Radio Hour. I went to a local herbal shop and actually received encouragement from my spirits. They did not have Queen Elizabeth Root, and I knew it also had another name... but I couldn't remember. Just then, the words Orris Root popped out at me, almost like in 3D. I continued looking on the shelf and said "i know i saw it," but the clerk said it was actually in the other room. Then as I was driving home, I saw the image of Our Lady of Grace in someone's house window, who in Vodou is Ayida Wedo. I was thinking of working with Danballah and ask him to charm the potion, especially since I was going to use snake skin. And in return, I was going to get him a statue. But I'm not sure if maybe I should be asking Ayida Wedo now... I don't think that I could afford a statue for each of them. It seems that she is coming forward in this.

Apart from all of that, I started lighting white candles in my friends name, dressing the candle, praying over it for love. However, last night I dreamed that Cat told me that before this will work, I need to cut and clear. This guy that I'm interested in got a divorce while he was in Iraq.. its been 4 or 5 months since. And a few months ago I ended up going back to an ex, who ended up using me. Our second chance at a relationship lasted 1 month and I was deeply hurt. So, I'm pretty sure I need to cut and clear for myself as well.

Any suggestions?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:25 am

I think you need to

a) get a reading. I would see if this relationship is even worth pursuing more than what the target wants.

b) Cut and clear is probably what you need to move on from this guy, and the previous one. I just get the sense that your intuition is telling you that this man is not for you either.

C) Since you just got out of a relationship that ended badly, and now are trying to pursue this guy who sounds like hes not good for you either. He just wants a sexual relationship.

I would actually do a cut and clear, and some healing work on yourself. Along with some clarity and king solomon wisdom products to help you clearly see and make the best choices for yourself.

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

mandy79
Newly Registered

Unread post by mandy79 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Hello,
I have recently started having a sexual relationship with a guy at work and everything was going great but lately he has seemed to lose interest. He still speaks to me but it is not how it was. The sexual encounters lasted about 2 weeks then he just stoped. He would tell me how bad he wanted me and how much i turned him on and now he doesn't do that anymore. What can I do to get him back interested tommorrow is my last day and i need to think fast because I am moving 3 hours away in a few days. I wish I had kiss me now or follow me boy on hand but i don't. I do have attraction oil, essence bend over, and I was thinking of using catnip to get him to follow me around. Any other suggestions?? And is there any sneaky way i can get his dna for a strong link to him at work tommorow because i want to continue to work on him when i leave.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Well there are a lot of sneaky tricks mandy79. Get a hair, a napkin, handwriting, business card...etc etc...
Here is a list located here on Lucky Mojo (http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html) , I have listed a summary of what is discussed below...

I am [cat] often asked what a person can use for this type of rootwork if bodily fluids cannot be gotten. In descending order of strength, according to hoodoo folk magic, here is a list of substitute magical links:

Genital fluids: menstrual blood, semen, vaginal fluid
Other biological concerns: urine, feces, sweat, blood, spit
Hair: pubic, head, armpit, beard
Person's unwashed clothing: underwear, socks, handkerchief
Person's foot track lifted from the dirt
"Shed" body items: nail clippings, baby teeth
Person's bath water, wash water, drinking water
Person's handwriting on paper
Something Person owned or wore
Something Person touched, e.g. butt from smoked cigarette
Photo of Person
Drawing or silhouette of Person
Person's business card
Person's full name written on paper 9 times

These items can be used for good or for evil; all that is indicated here is the relative strength of the tokens that represent the person.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Hi there Mandy....

Well, I think for this situation you need to actually have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church to set a light for you.

To be realistic, 3 days probably is not going to be enough time to effect some major change before you move, but I think you can at least try. If you don't get any movement, then it is time to move on.

You can have MISC to set lights for you.

1. I would look at kiss me now, attraction, come to me and perhaps stay with me.

www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

In the meantime, you should try to get some personal concerns. Collect as many as you can!
collecting-personal-concerns-t2913s25.html
personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-etc-ques ... t9215.html

You can set a candle and dress it with bend over and attraction so that you make him come to you. But I would definitely have the MISC back up your work since you do not have many products.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:02 pm

I would use the attraction oil to spice things up again. Write a petition of what you want him to do and feel. Use his personal concerns, a photo or his name with the petition. Burn red candles dressed with the attraction oil over the petition.

Take a love bath before you see him using three drops of attraction oil in the bath water. Anoint your body with a few drops of attraction oil blended in a neutral oil or some lotion. Anoint the body upwards from your feet up to your head. When bathing and anointing yourself you can pray the song of songs.

Nefertiti

Unread post by Nefertiti » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:32 pm

I've been searching on the site for a while and can't seem to find it ir maybe I'm searching wrong but is there a ritual or spell to draw someone specific to you? And if so what are the materials needed and can I buy them here?

Like for example to bring that person to me and "look me over" for maybe a shot at romance/love.

Thank you ;)
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will -Jawaharal Nehru

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:19 am

Actually the issue is if you have a personal link to this person. Read here (http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:56 am

A Come to Me Spell Kit would have everything you need or you could dress a pink "Adam" candle with Come to Me oil.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Almost any of the love spells and prayers on the Lucky Mojo forum can be adapted to draw a specific person to you. You simply use a personal concern and/or name of that person in your work to influence them.

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:33 pm

i've been working conjures using come to me, attraction and chupparosa on this guy. specifically on a honey jar and it's working to make him sweet towards me when i contact him or see him, but he rarely initiates anything. to move things along more, should i continue working these products or switch it up?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Id add some follow me boy and cat nip to make him come to you and crazy about you, also id consider working with lodestones and using the magnatism in your favor. Of course a reading on this guy can help and determine what to do, good start though.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Also consider some John the Conqueror to pump up his nature and confidence and energy.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:25 am

how would i use the john the conquerer devi? on the honey jar candles?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:47 pm

ladydawn wrote:how would i use the john the conquerer devi? on the honey jar candles?
Try to get it onto him. Lightly oil your hands with it before you touch him or something that he will touch like a door knob or his car door or the like. You can also dress candles with it that you burn on his name.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:30 pm

...and it may not be his nature to make the first move and initiate...you go for it...keep up the work. There are several ways to work with oils...specifically the aforementioned...and I would definitely get some on his person, his shoes, his car,

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:44 am

Hi! I have a little situation that I would love to get some advice on. I've been craving for my next door neighbor's grandson for almost 10 years. Of course I've had my share of men over the years. We used to play together when we were little kids. But, as we got older we grew apart.

I see him all the time, but we really don't speak to each other. I'm too shy to say anything to him first. So, I just ignore him.

Now that we're all grown up, I want to know what he's working with. He's so sexy. I don't care if he has a gf or not. All I know is, I just got to have a piece of him.

I would like to know, between the LM Come to Me Oil, LM Kiss Me Now Oil, & LM Attration Oil, which one would be best for me to dress a pink or red candle with? If there are any other oils I could try, please feel free to name them. Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:54 am

Kiss Me Now is good. Fast Luck can work really well with Kiss Me Now to get what you want quickly.

Look Me Over can get him to notice you and get you some extra attention from him.

Use a red penis candle, name it for him and load it with whatever concerns you may have (since he is next door frequently, try to get his foot track) and dress it in movements that mimic what you'd like to do with him.

But you will still need to take some initiative and initiate some kind of contact - say hello, be outside when he's coming or going, etc.

Best of luck!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:04 am

Just a thought here, you are sure you want just a sexual relationship? Because this is what you will get with Kiss Me Now and Fast Luck. If you want more, you might want to go slow. Just a thought.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:16 am

Very true. I was just going by the tone the poster set by saying:
Now that we're all grown up, I want to know what he's working with. He's so sexy. I don't care if he has a gf or not. All I know is, I just got to have a piece of him.
You're quite right, though. If you are looking for an ongoing romantic relationship then working with Come To Me, Chuparossa, Dixie Love, Love Me and other such products are more appropriate. Look Me Over can still get you some initial attention.

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:22 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Just a thought here, you are sure you want just a sexual relationship? Because this is what you will get with Kiss Me Now and Fast Luck. If you want more, you might want to go slow. Just a thought.
Yes. I just want a sexual relationship with him. I'm not looking for anything serious right now.

Thanks for the replies. :)

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:03 pm

My TA (teacher's assistant) is straight and single, and really cute. :D I'm doing what I can to attract him, going out of my way to talk to him and try to attend extra lectures and clubs, but my busy schedule makes it really difficult.

(I currently can't get personal concerns other than his handwriting and full name, btw.)

I wouldn't date him til the semester's over and he's no longer my lab teacher- I definitely want to date him for who he is, not because he's above me on the academic food chain- but in the meantime I want to light a fire in his heart to make him pine for me. I want an amazing physical chemistry and a serious relationship with him, and the sooner he wants that too, the better.

What mojo bag, spell kit, or conjure would you advise I use?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Is there any type of chemistry going on or does he see the relationship as business only? You could certainly wear Follow Me Boy, Attraction, Look Me Over etc etc any of the products along this line to get his attention.

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:49 pm

I'm not entirely sure how he sees it, but I've only had 2 classes with him so far and I know he remembers who I am out of the probably 50-100 students he has.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Are you a TA also? As a person who knows a thing or two about how universities are, even after you are no longer his direct student, dating him may cause turbulence in his career. If you are an undergrad and he's a graduate student, it sometimes leads to the impression that there may have been unfair grading or a conflict of interest.

If you're intent on following this path, get a reading to find out if it is wise to pursue him, if there is anything even there to pursue and what the consequences can be.

If you are both graduate students, then it isn't an issue at all.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:19 am

I agree 100% with Conjureman Ali on this--you have already said that you want to wait until AFTER you are no longer his student to get into a relationship with him but you have also gone out with him a couple of times. And of course CM Ali is right, even after you are not his student issues could still be created by the 2 of you being together. Considerations like the age difference between you, your current status at the college, and his professional goals need to be taken into consideration by your reader so you can get the best possible advice on what approach to take.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:52 am

You guys are waking me up to a new angle here, I was thinking this person is a co-worker.

Nefertiti

Unread post by Nefertiti » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Thank you so much, and yes I do know him JW we are friends.
Can any of you direct me the supplies I may need? Does it come with instructions? I've never bought anything from here as of yet.
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will -Jawaharal Nehru

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:53 pm

The Three Candle Love Spell is very popular for this kind of work, when you know the person but want to establish a more romantic or intimate relationship.

The spell is here, in case you want to read it:

http://luckymojo.com/brideandgroomcandle.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sonsie_lass

Unread post by sonsie_lass » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Hi there. I want to work on a specific person to turn him from a friend to a love interest. I have Love Me oil, some of his hair, some samples of his handwriting, some of his written work (electronic copies), a blank notebook he made, and many photographs, emails, etc. I was hoping some of you in the know could suggest a way of working these items up into a love spell that has some oomph!

I have been trying to achieve my aim by my own natural charm and luck for two years now but it hasn't done any good! I'm pretty lovesick (more than two years, folks!) and I think there's real hope for us as more than friends. I want to get him to change his mind about not feeling the same for me as I do for him so that he's happy to turn down the road to trying out a romantic relationship with me.

Thanks!
Last edited by Mary Bee on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edited topic to make the subject matter more prominent

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Well, all you really need is his hair - adding all the other stuff isn't going to make any more oomph than a direct bodily concern, so don't try to throw everything in just for the heck of it.

With that hair you can do all kinds of work. Make a doll baby, use a skull candle, burn candles on him, make a honey jar...pretty much anything your imagination can dream up!

I'd get a reading with an AIRR worker to find out what works are most likely to have the best impact on this fella.

But you may want to start with a nice Love Me honey jar, and perhaps a doll baby that you can love up and talk to each day, as well as feed your sexual fluids to!
You only need a small piece of hair for each work, so you can cut up each hair to extend the use of it for other projects. Waste not, want not!

Best of luck!

sonsie_lass

Unread post by sonsie_lass » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Devi,

Thanks for the reply. Good to know I can cut up the hair so I can get more use out of it. I'm going to order a Lucky Mojo honey jar kit, I think, since I've never used one before. I'm also going to get a skull candle and give that a try. I've never done one of those, either, but I found lots about it on this forum. [Edit: I found the section on doll-babies after actually looking rather than relying on the search feature. Oops!]

Thanks again!

sonsie_lass

Unread post by sonsie_lass » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Hi there. First, thanks for the thoughtful replies. I wanted to give an update on how my work is going so far. It's rather long but perhaps of interest to some here.

I began a sugar jar following the suggestions I had on another thread (so I can cook for this man with the work). I included several pairs of edible love-drawing herbs in addition to the vanilla and a petition paper that held my hair and that of my intended. For those interested in the whole list it is as follows:
Allspice (more for luck than love but I'm a firm believer that luck is important in all things, plus it tastes nice)
Cardamom pods
Cinnamon stick (used to stir up the jar instead of liquorice root as suggested elsewhere on this forum)
Cloves (for more luck and to maintain the feelings of friendship in my young man in case the work starts to spook him)
Coriander seeds
Ginger
Lavender
Queen Elizabeth Root powder
Rose petals
Star anise
Tonka bean

I tasted the sugar and so on as with a honey jar. Then I dressed it with Love Me oil, stirred it, shook it up, and burned a candle on it while making a petition to Archangel Raphael. I've been shaking it and saying the prayer to St Raphael daily since then -- this person and our situation need some shaking up! The night after I started this work I had a pretty vivid dream that involved a move to a positive response from the person I'm working on.

As for my honey jar, I just started it in the wee hours yesterday using my own herbs to match those in the sugar jar. I also included intertwined honeysuckle vine -- representing the two of us -- in the petition packet. The candle seemed to burn a bit quickly but I'm not familiar enough with them to be sure. I prayed over the work by reciting the whole book of the Song of Songs of Solomon (I figured I ought to give it my all and start as I mean to go, plus it's beautiful scripture). This burn was also lovely and clean except for a bit left at the bottom (the wick sort of fell over at the end of the burn once the wax was too soft to hold it up).

Today I looked at a name meanings website for a relative who is expecting and the randomly generated name of the day on the website showed my intended's name (with the same spelling variation). Tonight's candle also burned fairly quickly and with a tall flame, even as I kept trimming the wick. In addition to a small puddle left over (again because of a tall wick that fell over when it couldn't be supported by wax) there was a very small drip of wax on the side of the candle that never reached the base of the candle/top of the jar. The bits of candle left over seem fairly normal from the photos I've seen on the AIRR website (have a look at the wealth of information on that site if you haven't yet) but the drip concerns me slightly. However, it was such a tiny dribble that I'm not going to fret too much about it. Besides, what will be will be whether I fret or not!

I'm really pleased to have had what I feel strongly are signs before three days have passed. I'll pop back here in three weeks or sooner to report on what sort of movement there has been in the situation by then. I'll also report on how things go with my red skull candle, my Love Me sachet powder and some Bewitching incense when they arrive. I'm hopeful that it will be good news but I'm trying to schedule a reading with an AIRR member to get some more complete insight on what to do, especially as far as making a doll baby (and whether that is actually appropriate/worthwhile).

Thanks again!

sonsie_lass

Unread post by sonsie_lass » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Quick update on the jar work --

Tonight's candle leaked wax from the inside; it ran down around the wick and made a big puddle on top of the honey jar. As the candle neared its end, though, it ignited the previous wicks and things and melted all of the new puddle as well as the older wax on the jar. All of the previous wick bits burned and there was were large dual flames for the last 20 minutes of the burn that left an nearly perfectly clean jar top.

There were lots of drips down the side of the jar but I'm not sure if those who know more about rootwork and hoodoo would think of these in the same way as "tears" on a candle itself. I'm not sure I can make heads or tails of the wax that pooled at the base of the jar (though I'll take another look after I've had a break to see if fresh eyes reveal something. In any case the wax glued my sugar jar and honey jar together so I feel the jars are actually working in unison. I"m looking forward to my AIRR reading to make sure my interpretation isn't wrong-headed.

Anyway, as soon as I came down from the room I was working in The Turtles' song "Happy Together" was playing. I take that as a good sign whatever the wax might suggest!

sylphgirl

Unread post by sylphgirl » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:42 am

Hi!
I met my old male friend. We were not that close, he is really into sports and is a geek too. I am interested in him and want to get to know him more . But it's a little hard since he is very shy and sees me as friend only.

Any simple spell that can help him to see me more than a normal friend? I really want to know him more. He doesn't hang out with friends very much. I think I need a stronger spell just to make him come out to hang out with me. :(

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:39 am

Try the Come To Me spell kit - it will help draw him in and inspire romantic feelings for you. You can compliment that work with a Love Me honey jar that you work for the two of you.

If you wish, you can also add a bit of Adam and Eve oil to your work, as it helps people see the people already in their lives as a suitable partner.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:48 am

Follow Me Boy would also be a good choice.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:51 pm

I would go with the come to me spell kit.

Secondly, I would do a separate candle and dress it with crucible of courage to give him the courage to get outside of his shy ways.

But remember it may be best to get a reading FIRST so that you are making sure that what you are doing is addressing the issues.

sylphgirl

Unread post by sylphgirl » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:33 am

I know lucky mojo sell spell kits and this is lucky mojo forum. I have some candles and have some oil. I have love me oil.
Any suggestion instead of buying the whole kit?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:30 pm

I think we gave recommendations as to what products you should use.

But like I said, I think you should invest in a reading to make sure all the spell work you are doing is going to bring this person to you.

Simply doing a love me spell kit or using the oil does not mean he is actually going to come to you and want to date you. He may just continue to have a lot of admiration and love feelings towards you without making a move.

I think the Come to me spell kit would be better for your situation, but I would definitely opt to getting a reading.

cookie14

Unread post by cookie14 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Hello,
I am a newbie here but have floated along the boards trying to read and gather info. I am still sort of confused as to which would be the best, most effective and possibly quickest products to use for my issues. If anyone has time and the knowledge to suggest what I need, I would be grateful. I need to place an order asap but I want to get the correct products for the best outcomes.

Issue #1

I am a female. I am in love with my best friend. Is there anything like Follow Me Boy or something else that I can use in that way? Also, if I need to use a candle and oil, what should I use? I want something that would work effectively and hopefully quickly.

Issue #2

I have another dear friend who is female but we have had a falling out. It was my fault. I want her to forgive and forget and go back to the way it was. What can I do?

Thank you so much for any guidance and help.

Cookie

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:19 pm

1. Follow me boy is probably not going to make them fall in love with you as its going to make them follow you around. If that is what you want then go ahead and use that.

I would suggest love me as you want them to maybe fall in love with you. Go for the love me spell kit or the honey jar spell kit.

www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
2. Reconciliaiton spell kit or the reconciliation honey jar spell kit.

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

cookie14

Unread post by cookie14 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Thank you, stars! I appreciate it. Have you used any of these on a personal level? I'm just wondering the success rate.

Shayna89
Newly Registered

Unread post by Shayna89 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Hello all,
So I have a dear friend I have feelings for and I like, he isn't looking for dating right now (which I am fine with), but we do get together sexually from time to time.
Him & I hangout maybe a couple times a month and I was wondering what products I could use on him to make him want to Spend more time with me ? :? I was also thinking of adding some kind of sexual product to it also like Fire of love of Kiss me now.. Was thinking of getting a pink male figure candle and dressing it with oils but not sure which ones? :?
please help ! Thank you. :D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:36 pm

I'd work some Follow Me Boy for this one, and you can add some Bewitching and Kiss Me Now to amp up the sensuality and passion!

I'd go with red over pink since you're interesting in physical passion/lust for the figure candle.

Make sure to also wear the oils as a personal scent when he is around you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Follow Me Boy Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html)
Bewitching Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-bewitching.html)
Kiss Me Now Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-kiss-me-now.html)

Shayna89
Newly Registered

Unread post by Shayna89 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:16 am

Ok awesome! Thank you for the replies! :D
I was also wondering, would look me over or attraction be good to add to this?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:22 am

Also, take baths with these formulas and use the bathwater to "sweep" him into your house: dip the broom in some of the bathwater and sweep from the street to your front door, or better yet, your bedroom!

Don't forget to dress your phone and computer (for emails) with a little of the bathwater, too.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Ben_Lilith

Unread post by Ben_Lilith » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:08 am

right so, i recieved a letter from my next door neighbor as i'd one of his parcels when he wasn't in one day. i have his hand writing and first name.

basically i reckon he likes me, and i've asked the tarot and feel i go foward with it, and i wouldn't mind an affair with him either.

i've a staple supplie of powders incenses and oils like cleo may, follow me boy, fast luck, lavender love, Q, essence of bendover, bewitching, but i'm so excited i've got something of his i just don't know what to do with it.

could i dress his letter with powders or fix its corners, or both, maybe write my name over his on the back of the letter, turn clockwise & fold toward me and put it under a candle dressed with oils, and recite a petition to draw him into my bed or me into his.

what d'ya reckon luckymojo crew, any ideas what to do with the "link" would be great ?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:38 am

Your ideas for writing on the paper are pretty good. Also, on the back, write a command to have exactly the kind of relationship you want, if you have a clear idea of what that is.

Then put it in a honey jar! Add some of the oils you named -- and poppy seeds, so he isn't aware of his work on you. (Tell those poppy seeds that he is ONLY to forget that you are fixing him -- NOT to forget YOU.) Poppy flowers would be even better.

If I were you, I'd save the Cleo May for later -- that's to bring out a man's inner "Santa Claus," and you don't want to be greedy.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”