Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

AIRR and HP Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
Ashley

Re: AIRR and HP Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

Unread post by Ashley » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi all, I have a question:

if I have hired a rootworker, and she has completed a spell work for me, how long should I wait before having a reading for my case again?

And most likely while performing rootworks to a case, we may do more than one spell in a preiod of time, so when is a good time to have a check?

Many people said having many readings in a very short period of time = lack of confidence or faith, but the world is keep changing in every second, so how long should we wait?

And if we have favourable reading, then that means we only need to wait the things to happen? or still need keep checking to prevent something go in a wrong direction in between?

I have had a experience of the check reading of the spell work is very positive, but the result is quite different, so I have the above questions.

Thanks all~ :)
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:45 am

If you hired a worker and they did the work, I assume they also did a reading prior to starting work. I'd ask them when they think you should do another reading on the work.

Personally, I think you are over thinking it already. "Set it and forget it" -- meaning once the work is done stop thinking about it, easiest way to let it manifest, also it shows true faith in the work.

Yes you can do more then one working for a goal, that does not mean you should do every spell in the book.

If you are working with a rootworker who did a reading and suggested work, I would have faith in them that they picked the right work for you. I'd wait 3 weeks after a spell was done and I had positive signs from the work, to get a 10 min reading. I have a feeling that you are the type that needs to be doing something, I suggest you ask your worker if its ok for you to burn a candle daily and pray over it for your cause..
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi! I was about to purchase a 30 min reading with an AIRR member. I wanted to know am I only allowed to ask about one area in my life or more than one? e.g. both money and love issues.

Thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:05 pm

hello, I cant speak for all readers, only those iv had a reading from, but they offered different readings like an all around reading, a 3 question reading or a specific issue reading which focused on the one issue I wanted to discuss. the all around was like a 12 mo, the 3 questions allow 3 different questions u want answered and of course the last is about what you want to know about. Most ppl have more then one issue going on in their lives im sure they are use to more then one question... though if you plan to get heavey details and spell work to do id suggest not asking more then two questions and what work to do, to give the reader adaquate time to answer it and give suggestions. often my readings have gone slightly over and to the good grace of those workers, they still answered and gave help. I state that to remind everyone its their good nature that went over not an expectation and be understanding of their busy schedules. Good luck!!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Thanks for the reply. It helped me a lot :)

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:07 pm

J82, really thanks for your advice~ =)
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

wonderland

Unread post by wonderland » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Hello All,

I have a question about if the reader hasn't stated when the event will be happening, then the reading is telling about the things going to happen for how long? In coming 6 months? or depends on reader?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Hm I think you're asking if something is predicted in a reading -- how long will it take?

In general i'd say within a year, but that depends on the question.

Did you ask if you and bobbie sue will be backtogether ever? ever is a long time.

Did you ask what is my true career calling ( can take a while with schooling and training), then again if you asked about a situation and the cards were all good with positive signs and no issues id think a year is applicable.

Other note I had a reading that took 2 yrs to come true but everything came true exactly as said, so ya never know!

wonderland

Unread post by wonderland » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Sorry for my broken English, yes j82, you are right, that's what I am asking. You are so helpful~ =)

I am not asking something like using words as "ever...". But thanks that you are really giving me great examples.

Okay, if I would like to reunite with a friend, and the reading say, yes, but...What if I still see he is not so willing to get friend with me? Then another reading, say yes again...so I wonder, the time.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Since the reading is saying yes...did you ask for a time frame? Some readers will give you a time frame.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:35 pm

when you say friend do you mean the true sense or a person of love interest? The dynamics of a relationship can effect that too.

If you want to reunite with a person, look at LM's reconcilation spell kit and their honey jar to bring them back to you and sweeten them to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html rec kit
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar honey jars

If the readings are positive that you will reunite then that's a green light to do some work to move it along. Good luck!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:58 am

When you go to a reader, you have to ask questions! If a reader says, "Chances look good" -- for whatever situation, not just a reunion -- you can ask, "Do you see a time-frame during which i can expect this to either happen or not happen?"

As readers, we are dealing with probabilities more often than with certainties (just the same way that medical doctors do), so we cannot always give you a precise date, but a general date range is often suggested by the form of divination we use.

To be VERY specific about this (more than you probably care to know...):

If you want hard dates, seek out an astrologer and get natal charts and progressed charts and transiting charts done for all the parties involved in the situation -- the results can be amazingly precise.

With card reading you are generally looking about three to six months into the future, but if you ask about "ever," a distant future may be revealed.

With tea leaf reading you are looking about a month into the future.

With pendulums you are getting a "yes" or "no" and it is difficult to assign dates at all.

With the I Ching you may (or may not) get seasonal indications (spring, summer, fall, winter) rather than dates.

With palmistry you will get age-ranges ("in your thirties," "toward your fifties") rather than dates.

With spirit mediumship you may get dates or you may not, depending on the spirit who speaks.

Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

To be a happy reading and rootwork client, you should inform yourself about the various types of divination readings offered by the members of AIRR.

Start at the AIRR Main Page

http://readersandrootworkers.org

-- and read EVERY page in the column on the divinitory arts. By the time you are finished, you will understand what it is we do and how some forms of divination are more likely to result in dates being given than others.

Then, if dates are important to you, seek out a form of divination likely to produce dates, and check out all the AIRR readers who do that kind of divination -- their names are listed at the upper right of each divination page -- and select the one who most appeals to you based on what you read and see about them on their profile page.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:07 am

Super informative to be able to see the comparisons side by side like that! Thank you very much, Cat!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:12 am

Hi --

jb2 is right in that each AIRR reader has a certain style -- and each client's needs are different.

Speaking only for myself, in 30 minutes --

i can answer questions related to one or two major issues and (maybe!) a third minor issue (e.g. money, love, family),

or

i can handle one situation in deeper layers (e.g. what was he thinking?, what is he planning to do?, what should i be doing to get what i want from him?)

or

i can devote half the time to a reading and half the time to spellwork recommendations (e.g. a reading on career choices, followed by a magical coaching session on how to do specific rootwork tricks for enhancing career success).

I offer my clients their choice of approach at the outset of the reading, before the time-clock actually starts ticking.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:22 am

No matter whether you are doing the rootwork yourself or reader is doing it, trusting the work is important. Just as important is setting a time limit on the work. Your AIRR reader should be able to help you with this. All you have to do is ASK!

See these helpful web pages. They only relate to AIRR members -- we cannot hold other readers to our high standards -- but since your reading came through AIRR, you ought to know about these available help pages:

Questions to Ask Your Reader, Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Q ... ure_Doctor

The Code of Ethics of AIRR: the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Code_of_Ethics

Suggestions For Clients
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

Sample Contracts between Client and Rootworker
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract

AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service

Request for Ombudsman Mediation
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/R ... ation_Form
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:04 am

See these helpful web pages. They only relate to AIRR members. Other readers and rootworkers (including internet readers not associated with AIRR, student practitioners who participate in this forum but are not HRCC graduates or members of AIRR, and psychic fair readers) do not always adhere to AIRR standards -- but everyone in search of readings or rootwork ought to know about these help pages:

The Code of Ethics of AIRR: the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers

Suggestions For Clients

catherine yronwode

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:18 pm

This is a link to the AIRR readers and rootworkers that do take on Crossing, jinxing, Hot Foot and Break-up work.
Not all the workers take on all kinds of cases, but if that is what you are looking for, you can start by contacting the workers listed on this page and ask them what their policies are.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _Break_Ups

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:54 am

Hi there,
My approach is very similar to miss cat's, which should not come as a surprise as she is my friend and teacher :-) If clients book a straight up reading with me then we will look at 1-3 areas--usually in a half hour I find that folks tend to focus on 2. However, what is more common is what I think of as a split session where clients ask about one issue and then request information on the various root work that they can do to improve the situation and get it moving in their favor.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:59 pm

I don't have a set agenda for readings. Sometimes I start pulling cards before the client says a word, so the cards can zero in; sometimes the client wants to speak first. Some clients need to tackle several issues, others only one. I'm pretty easy :)

But I do tend to finish up with some coaching about rootwork the client can do -- for that is one of the oldest and most effective ways to do the work: some for the client and some for the reader/rootworker.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

hernamewaslola

Unread post by hernamewaslola » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:29 am

Hello,
I would like the MISC to conduct some candle services on my behalf. I have checked their web page but can not find an email address to send details of my situation. Does anyone have an email address or should I forward my infomation by regular mail with a check ? I have seen I can make payment via paypal - if I make payment this way will the church have a record of this.

Thanks

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:06 am

Is it acceptable to inform an AIRR rootworker of a reading you had done by one of their AIRR colleagues?

For example: Let's say I had a yes/no reading done by one AIRR member, then had a 30 min reading done by another member. Both indicated possible success with the work, I may just need a stronger force, or someone who can assist me. Is it possible to go back to the first rootworker to ask them for their services in assisting me w/rootwork, giving them the results of both readings?

On the flip side, is it possible to get a good reading from one person, & a bad reading from another? (Both AIRR rootworkers).

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:17 pm

@hernamewaslola - you can put in your info in the message box on your shopping cart page when you go to complete your order. Or you can call the shop directly to give them your needs and instructions and they can tell you what email address to send the concerns to.

@dj10 - It's perfectly acceptable to have readings done by different AIRR workers, and it's actually encouraged that you would share that info with them as a professional courtesy.

What do you mean by a "bad" reading? Do you mean one shows a positive outcome and the other shows a negative one? That sometimes happens, it may be they were looking at different details, or that in the time-frame you had the two readings something shifted within the situation that changed the general forecast of situation. Readings are not set in stone - they simply look at things as they currently are given the background and show the most likely outcome given the variables (if you do no work, if you do some work, etc). Circumstances can often change rapidly, bringing new possibilities into play.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:42 pm

That is also the reason why I recommend not getting too many readings in a short period of time. The answers get muddied and confusing. It is the result of trying to look into the future too much.

And yes, always be open and forthcoming with your readers.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

wonderland

Unread post by wonderland » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 pm

I would like to know, if it is possible for me to ask my rootworker to provide me the tracking number of the items should be shipped to me? Will it be very impolite to do so?

I am not living in the same country as my rootworker, and I have asked my rootworker for two times about the status of my package. And the answer I received is my items are in transist.

I have wait for 1.5 months for my package to arrive, ...should I just keep waiting?

Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Yes it is possible, and I wouldn't consider it impolite. Its your call whether or not you want to continue waiting. By the way you are talking about an AIRR reader/rootworker?

wonderland

Unread post by wonderland » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Yes, I am talking about an AIRR rootworker, I am thinking again and again...the point is because I have asked twice already, and I don't wanna make my rootworker feels me that I am desprate, impolite... and the last email I asked for the status was sent 2 weeks ago.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:50 pm

No, its not impolite to ask for a tracking number. Of course, if a product is hand made it may take time to make, then added that you are overseas which can take time to get to you. You might also want to check with your own customs.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:05 pm

That's a long time, but it may take quite some time since you are overseas. If your items are in transit thought, it may be too late to get a tracking number unless they did that before they shipped it.

I would ask once again if they could provide a tracking number.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

wonderland

Unread post by wonderland » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Thank you all, you all are so sweet and helpful =)

nothing

Unread post by nothing » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:29 pm

I would like to know:

1) why am i required to pay first before recieving a consultatation? i have been through enough and i would like to find out IF the 'reader' is accurate enough for me to pay, as opposed to sending money and recieving nothing, not hearing back or having no refund for services not being rendered.

2) how can i get a response from someone that is interested in taking my case without having to send money first via the 1st initial contact? :geek:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Most rootworkers are NOT going to take your case just based on the first contact. On this forum, which is for lucky mojo products, we cannot speak of any other reader unless its an AIRR worker.

A consultation is need to get a correct assessment of your situation to let the rootworker know if this situation can even be helped. Personally, I do not like taking on cases unless I can help the person because otherwise it would be unethical for myself or any rootworker to do something if there is no chance of them being helped.

In any case you might want to look at the AIRR. www.readersandrootworkers.com

And it can take a few days due to a lot of emails to get some correspondence back from a rootworker. So be patient.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:14 pm

See these helpful web pages. They only relate to AIRR members. Other readers and rootworkers (including internet readers not associated with AIRR, student practitioners who participate in this forum but are not HRCC graduates or members of AIRR, and psychic fair readers) do not always adhere to AIRR standards -- but everyone in search of readings or rootwork ought to know about these help pages:

Suggestions For Clients

Before you go any further with this, i advise you to read the above web pages. They are ESSENTIAL READING to those who have questions about what AIRR is or how we perform readings or rootwork.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:29 am

What follows ONLY applies to the readers of AIRR, located here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

It does NOT apply to ANY other readers.

1) You are required to pre-pay before a reading or consultation at AIRR because although we are here, on the net, very public, and are easy to see, our clients may rip us off by asking for readings, using fake names and throw-away email addresses, and then fading away and never paying us. Also, AIRR is not a "psychic hot line" where you get whoever answers the phone. We are often booked days or weeks in advance, and by pre-paying, you are able to schedule time with one of us.

2) A responsible reader will not agree to take on magical work for you without assessing the possibility of success. We may think the case is hopeless, or contains unrealistic expectations, or is inappropriate for us to take on, or is not exactly as stated -- and we will not take your money for a case that we cannot or will not work on.

Suggestions For Clients

Before you go any further with this, i advise you to read the above web pages. They are ESSENTIAL READING to those who have questions about what AIRR is or how we perform readings or rootwork.
catherine yronwode

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:15 am

In what other area of work do you ask for an hour of a professionals time and if you like what they say you pay and if you don't you don't?

If I go to the doctor I pay for their time, whether they say the condition I suffer from is incurable or not.

Call a doctor and say: "Can you cure me?"

"Well I have to do an examination first, to see what is wrong with you."

"Well then do it for free, I wont pay if I can't be cured. Oh and if I don't like my diagnosis I'll go to another doctor and you wont get paid."

If I go to a masseur I pay for their work and time, I don't say afterwards "it was nice, but my back is still somewhat stiff so.. You know what? I don't pay this time."

Why would readers and rootworkers deserve less respect then all other professionals? Plenty of readers and rootworkers do work as a service. Look at all the free readings that cat and Dr K does on the radioshow, the AIRR pro-bono fund and all the pastors and other network participants in the crystal silence league. This however is not an indication that this spiritual work should be done for all for free, and if they like to pay they can pay.

Your questions about not hearing back and loosing your money is easy enough, just book a reader at AIRR, if they don't contact you in the time they have agreed on, contact the Ombudsman.

fresh_pots

Unread post by fresh_pots » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:43 am

Hello everyone!

I have a question. Is it possible to get a reading off of a photograph that was taken?
Such as either body language or a reading in general? Is it possible to tell of a spiritual relationship with a photograph? Please let me know.

Thanks!

nothing

Unread post by nothing » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:38 am

I do apologize to those that think I am trying to get over or get a freebie, but nevertheless, I like most other people have been played around for money. I have been robbed twice, so please understand that I mean no disrespect to everyone out there or to those that read this post.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:34 pm

nothing wrote:I DO APPOLOGIZE TO THOSE THAT THINK I AM TRYING TO GET OVER OR GET A FREEBIE, BUT NEVERTHELESS, I LIKE MOST OTHER PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PLAYED AROUND FOR MONEY. I HAVE BEEN ROBBED TWICE, SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO EVERYONE OUTHERE OR TO THOSE THAT READ THIS POST.
Please do not post in all caps. Its difficult for many to read, and is in violation of the form's rules. Just a heads up.
HRCC Student #1559

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Nothing, thanks for explaining. Being cautious is a good thing, but in this case, if you are too cautious, you may not get all the professional help that you could.

Now i must tell you that this forum is written in regular text, and that writing in ALL CAPS -- that is, with your CAPS LOCK ON, is against forum rules. All caps writing is difficult to read for people with impaired vision, and it is also an internet convention that folks consider ALL CAPS to be a form of YELLING. Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

nothing

Unread post by nothing » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:52 pm

excuse me and my caps
i'm not yelling at anyone as stated within the last post via the owner

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Okay, that's better. Thanks!

And, Miss Ida -- i loved your examples. The made me smile big! :D
catherine yronwode

butterflybeauty

Unread post by butterflybeauty » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:16 pm

I have a very important question. If someone is doing spells against me to block my progress, is it possible for that person to hide their work so that a reader is unable to see that spiritual work is being done? I have a person who is continuously having spells done to block my progress at work, my relationship with my boyfriend, my children, everything. Previously my reader and I did things to destroy her work, but i know she is back at it again because I see the affects of it but my reader can't see it anymore. I work with this girl so I see her every weekday and we cross paths. I need to know how to correct this and stop her once and for all.

Thank you in advance to all who can and do offer assistance.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:52 pm

mistiblue -

Yes there are ways of concealing your work from another reader. If the reader is talented though they usually can get around that.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:33 am

catherineyronwode wrote: And, Miss Ida -- i loved your examples. The made me smile big! :D
Thanks, I'm happy I made you smile!
:D

nothing

Unread post by nothing » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:28 pm

ridicule

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:35 pm

oh my... ridicule is not what that was about... Miss Ida gave a good example for understanding, as she does this very well. She is one of several talented rootworkers that responded. Posting in ALL CAPS in an entire post is against forum rules for two reasons.
1. It is considered to be rude (yelling)
2. It is actually harder to read clearly and effectively

The Co Owner is Miss Cat, and you may refer to her politely as I do, as The Co Owner of Lucky Mojo, Miss Cat. Now,as you can see from above, Miss Cat was more than kind and understanding to help and assist you, and many will, but maybe we need to start off on a different foot in this two step.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Miss Ida Lundin and Cat Yronwode's conversation was nothing close to ridicule, and I am sorry if you felt it was.

I agree whole-heartedly with what Miss Ida says, the process should be common sense at this point! However, some people will always feel uneasy about paying for a consultation. The simple solution to this is to call into the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radioshow and get a free reading or to try doing the work yourself.

Root workers time is extremely important and no one should have to be tangled up with hours and hours of half-serious peoples consultations. An upfront payment or fee for an initial reading shows your commitment to the situation, as well as the possible work that will follow.

Nothing: I hope you get the help you need, but it seems you are shutting yourself off from such help...and from the very people who are best equipped to do so!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Hi everyone,

As a psychic and tarot reader (NOT connected or affiliated with AIRR) I have noticed problems when

1) A client comes in for a reading, has no real questions or concerns and no real direction or aim for the reading.

2) A client attempts to "test the psychic", for example, they'll say, "Can you tell me something about me that no one else knows?"

3) A client asks the same question over and over again, and if you don't tell them what they want to hear, they will go to another psychic who will.

tshenley20

Unread post by tshenley20 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:57 am

If I hire a rootworker / psychic reader from AIRR, Is it possible for him/her to provide me with these kind of questions? and what kind of reading would be best. Like a yes/no question readings or another kind...
And which one of those would the psychic/rootworker be able to and not be able to answer?

1) Does my ex know that I am or was trying to put a love spell on him to get him back?

2) Was a love spell cast on him and his current girlfriend causing me and him to break up (as another psychic has predicted and i now need a second opinion)?

3) Is my current boyfriend having an affair with someone else?

4) And have someone put a curse / spell on me? (as another psychic has predicted and i now need a second opinion)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:26 am

All of the AIRR readers will be able to answers those questions for you through divination.

Since you have several complex questions, I would recommend that you book a 1 hour reading so that all your questions can be addressed and you can get the insight and advice that you need.

You can find the list of AIRR workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. Browse through the profiles and see which readers seem to resonate with you more, and then you can book with the one you choose.

Best of luck.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

tshenley20

Unread post by tshenley20 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:41 am

ok thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:58 am

Hello "SoniaStar" a.k.a. “StarLover33” a.k.a “Darth Rosa” --

Our forum is not a place for venting; it is a place for folks to come for help, so your post has been heavily edited.

The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers already has a popular page that addresses your concerns about clients by educating them on what to ask for and what to expect from a reading. Check it out:

Tips For Clients: How to Select, Contact, and Work with a Psychic Reader or Hoodoo Root Doctor
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:39 pm

As Devi said, a good reader will be able to answer all of your questions and help you with some work. I wish you good luck!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Understood. I apologize if I offended anyone! :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Yes, fresh_pots. Photo reading is called Psychometry ... and here is the link:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... e_Yronwode
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... sychometry
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Apology accepted, StarLove33 / Darth Rosa.

And hey, if you are who i think you are, based on your nick names and the location of your internet service provider, you took my correspondence course in 2008, and have done seven of the eight homework assignments required for graduation, but you have dropped to "inactive" status because you never did homework #2 (interviewing an African American person to learn some family folklore, customs, or beliefs).

I would hate to see you just drop out and go to "failed" status after five years (in 2013) due to overlooking that one simple piece of work, so please do turn it in and graduate from the course.
catherine yronwode

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:58 am

I read my horoscope for the month of september and look so ugly, so my question is what can i do to improve the situation? There any spell for soften what possibly come?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:34 am

You can do astrological remediation work if you have a problematic birth chart or to ease the astrological situation you are in now. I would suggest that you contact Deacon Millett at AIRR and describe what your situation is to him. He knows this type of work very well.

Here is the link to Deacon Millets page on the AIRR site:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... on_Millett

ameliabedelia

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Hello, I'd like a reading by Miss Cat - has she got an e-mail address?
I couldn't find one on the airr page.
thanks.

jolisa
Newly Registered

Unread post by jolisa » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Hello,

Is it possible that a person is just not "readable" (sorry, I'm not sure if I'm using the correct terminology here)? It just seems that no one has been able to read me or my situation very accurately. I'm referring to reputable readers here. I don't get readings very often, perhaps 2 or 3 times a year. However when I do get a reading, the reading is just not very accurate about my situation or the people around me. Anything that can remotely be applied to me is very general and can be applied to most other people as well. I just feel like I've never gotten a reading that really hones in on myself or my situation. Now I'm not one of those people who plays "test the psychic". I try to give as much relevant details about my situation as possible to help aid with the reading, but it doens't seem to make a difference.

Just wondering if anyone can help shed light on the situation...thanks in advance.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:01 pm

While I am not exactly sure what you are asking....I am thinking that it may not be you but the reader. It sounds like you are not getting readings from AIRR readers. Contact one of them found here (http://www.readersandrootworker.org).

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”