Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Graveyard Dirt Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Astariell

Re: Graveyard Dirt Questions and Answers

Unread post by Astariell » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:14 am

HailDiscordia

I prefer the mercury dimes since I am following the suggestions for what is considered the usual payment which has been a silver dime.....and a mercury dime is pure silver......here quoted from the http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Below is the quote:

"In hoodoo, the ritual of collecting graveyard dirt -- by the practitioner him- or herself -- is called BUYING graveyard dirt. The usual payment in the US, since the 19th century at least, has been a silver dime, preferably a Mercury dime (this brings up thoughts about that earlier thread about Mercury / Hermes / Eshu / Nbumba Nzila / Eleggua). Customs vary, but generally the dime is offered to the dead in the entire graveyard or to the specific spirit from whose grave one will dig the dirt."

I only know of payment with silver and pennies. It would be interesting to know if the preference here for silver would then be applied to foreign coin in other countries....

Good Luck to all!

daviscol

Unread post by daviscol » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:25 am

My mom was cremated and i have her remains with me, I don't have any other relatives that have passed taht I knew, but I did lose a very close, sister like friend this past winter, would that work?

Thanks

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:38 am

daviscol

Why not? If it even works with pets, as miss cat wrote, then a sister-like friend can help too.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:16 pm

Astariell

Thats very true, mercury dimes are very traditional but some of us do this work rather often and either don't always have silver dimes on hand or need them for other kinds of work, but yes if you have them and want to use them it is a very nice way to go. And just as a metallurgical note, they arn't pure silver.
HRCC Student #1559

Astariell

Unread post by Astariell » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:10 pm

HailDiscordia

Yes it is a good way of paying....Actually the metal composition is 90% silver, 10% copper......I know many coin dealers that have coffee cans full of them...According to the going value of silver (melt value) the selling price is based as well.....A few interesting facts:

1916 - 1945 Mercury Silver Dime Value (United States)
U.S. MINT SPECIFICATIONS
Denomination: $0.10
Obverse Image: Winged Liberty Head
Reverse Image: Roman fasces, a bundle of rods, the center rod being an ax.
Metal Composition: 90% silver, 10% copper
Total Weight: 2.5 grams
Comments: The term 'dime' comes from the French word disme, meaning "tithe" or "tenth part."

Only the dimes below have the same metal composition as the mercury dimes. But the mercury dimes bear the image of Mercury...see thread about Mercury / Hermes / Eshu / Nbumba Nzila / Eleggua...

1946 - 1964 Silver Roosevelt Dime Value (United States)
U.S. MINT SPECIFICATIONS
Obverse Image: Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States.
Reverse Image: Torch, oak branch, and olive branch.
Metal Composition: 90% silver, 10% copper
Total Weight: 2.5 grams
Comments: The term 'dime' comes from the French word disme, meaning "tithe" or "tenth part."

However,the dimes from 1965 to 2009 have no silver at all:

1965 - 2009 Roosevelt Dime Value (United States)
U.S. MINT SPECIFICATIONS
Obverse Image: Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd President of the United States.
Reverse Image: Torch, oak branch, and olive branch.
Metal Composition: 91.67% copper, 8.33% nickel
Total Weight: 2.268 grams

Good Luck all!!

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:53 pm

This is all getting a little confusing to me. You are saying its OK to use a non silver dime? What do we do with that dime? Since silver dimes are really no where to be found unless I went and bought one from a coin shop, I would prefer to use the normal non silver one, used as common currency if it will work just as well. Then toss it on the grave of the beloved? splash a little whiskey over the grave too?
Help...I don't want to screw this up again!
Thanks.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:18 am

ariella

Thier are many ways of paying for the dirt, if your not sure about what the grave wants dimes work well. Some of the graves I work with only want whiskey, another wants Reeses Peanut Butter cups, a couple want flowers. As I said I don't always use silver dimes for this but you can if you want to. You usualy, as I was taught, bury the dimes in the hole you made to get the dirt, Remember that it can't be a purly mechanical act, you have to talk to the spirit of that grave and make sure that they will help you with your work.

Read this page http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html, infact read all of ms.cat's Hoodoo in Theory and Practice pages, http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html they are really good and will hopefuly help you out.
HRCC Student #1559

daviscol

Unread post by daviscol » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:56 pm

So I have my dirt, I spent some time at the gravesite of a very dear friend, brought her some flowers and 3 dimes, I also brought a dime for the whole cemetary. I have everything else I need...when i wrap everything in the green paper do I just tape it or tie a string around it and when write our names do I just write one then the other or cross them like a name paper? I am very ready to try this. thanks

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:28 pm

I ditto all this from daviscol; I finally got my graveyard dirt the right way from my beloved, explained to him my request and my needs, and paid for it in the traditional manner. Would like to know if the name paper would be more effective with names written 9 times and across each other, or just as the spell says: once without crossing them. Also the package needs to be tied in some manner else the whole thing will come apart even if I am careful, the cats may step on it or open it or something.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:14 am

ariella

If your doing a spell I would suggest doing the spell as the spell is said to be done. If your unsure about how you want to change it then don't try to change or add anything.
HRCC Student #1559

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:15 am

ariella

Then tie it. :geek:
HRCC Student #1559

nymaatra

Unread post by nymaatra » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:21 am

Hi all, my name is Nymaatra, and I am new to the Forum.

I have just made this spell, but I had no root to use. Living in Egypt it is difficult to find all sorts that you need. The Graveyard dirt I used, was from my dogs grave, I could not dig up the bricks over him, but possibly I was over the heart area and managed to find a hole to scoop out a small amount and place some buscuites down as payment. I couldn't find any green paper, so I painted a piece green both sides, sprinkled some of the graveyard dirt over the paper after writing my petition on it, and folded it towards me and placed it under my bed. I have only just done this from a few days, so I wait to see if it will work at all.

I'm relatively new to this subject, so I hope someone can advise if this will work outside using the root. I have made sure that I am honouring my dogs spirit, so what can I expect?

Blessings
Nyms

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:48 am

You did not add valerian root. You should order it if stores in Egypt don't stock it.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:07 pm

I think the valarian root is what helps the communication with the dead spirit getting the spell to work. I would definitely use it, and get it some how. Maybe it is known by some other name in Egypt. Check google or wikipedia. Otherwise you should order it.

svetlana

Unread post by svetlana » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Is it important to use a whole vandal or valerian root, as opposed to crushed valerian? I did not have access to a whole root, so I just emptied out the contents of some valerian capsules I had to use in this spell. Would that make any difference in the validity of the spell?

If the whole valerian root stinks less than the crushed valerian, it would be worth tracking down, because I have the package under my bed and I can smell it...doesn't seem like the most romantic aroma in the world...

ccrinc

Unread post by ccrinc » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:50 pm

I know the article Ms. Cat has talks about those that died badly however, my uncle who was killed badly comes to me periodically in the last 29 years since his death in the beginning trouble because his killers were unpunished, the last few visits were to let me know he was fine now (they have since died) can I use the dirt from his heart? I ask again about is the 'package' to stay under the bed forever? and if this is work that has to be renewed HOW? the article mentions some of the other graveyard dirt love spells have to be renewed and how...but how would u renew this?

nymaatra

Unread post by nymaatra » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:24 am

Thanks silver star and aiiella, ill try to get it here, but if I cannot, is there a nother way for obtaining a communication with the dead spirit, and considering, this was my dog, who is buried in my front garden? does the spirit differ if an animal, such as a dog? Thanks for all advice.

Bright Blessings
Nyms

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:01 am

Sorry, I used the word interesting, I didnt mean it that way. I know all about spell work. I have been in a graveyard and did spell
work. and etc. Im new to this forum .

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:22 am

its good to learn new things all the time.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:34 am

When you pay the dead to help you, how do you know that they are helping you? And do they continue to help or leave once the work is done?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Papa Rouj

Unread post by Papa Rouj » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 am

I always consult the spirits through the Caracoles de los muertos to ensure they are willing to help before I take some of their dirt. And its always a good idea to see if they're willing to continue helping you even after the work, if so....Make up a spirit jar for them and put them on your altar..

That's what I do...

mojoman

Unread post by mojoman » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Just wondering in regards to the names that I put on the paper do I write down her maiden name or married name?
My wife and I have been separated almost 4 months now with 2 kids one being artistic. Since we broke up because of medaling brother in law & sister law medaling on our marriage and sabotaging it for their own jealously

I want to try the graveyard dirt for love. To bring my wife back and kids.

I going to get the dirt from my Mom' & Dad's graveyard. I am not too sure if I need to pay with pennies before entering the graveyard and then pay 3 dimes & whiskey? Or Just 3 dimes & flowers? It also recommends for protection

Can I use this graveyard dirt and put in front of my house for protection then use the other graveyard dirt for love. Write my name & wife's name put vandal root. I was only able to get vandal root in power version which does not smell too good. How long used I put another graveyard dirt to keep it going? Any side affects? And if she does come back do I keep adding new graveyard dirt and keep the spell going?

Thanks
Mojoman

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:20 am

About your wife's name - I think you asked this question in another post?

When I went to collect dirt from a stranger's grave, I paid with pennies while entering the graveyard, dimes and whiskey for a young solider, then dimes and whiskey and flowers for a young married woman. I'm not sure about family though.

I'd think powder is fine for now as long as it's authentic vandal root, coz the root chips I used were half broken into powder anyway. I kept it under my bed, then away in a dark place when my guy was back (the person didn't live with me). I didn't have to add new graveyard dirt. There weren't any 'side effects'.

And to the other posters' questions above - if you're doing this spell, do it as you're told. Use vandal root and green paper, not substitutes. The vandal root in capsules - you can see if it's 100% valerian, right? I'd use the uncle's or the dog's dirt, as long as they loved you. I think the other graveyard dirt spell that needs to be 'renewed' may be the Love Me or Die Jack Ball, which you have to 'renew' with your urine whenever you want to put pressure on the man.
HRCC Graduate #1610

mojoman

Unread post by mojoman » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:29 pm

Thank you for your response. I did not even know that there are certain payment for certain group or single people for payment.
does anybody no what the payment is for a family? Mom & Dad? I just gave my Mom & Dad flowers and 3 dimes. Before I entered
the graveyard I put 3 dimes on the entrance. If I need to put pennies how many pennies? thank you

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:24 pm

mojoman

Their is no set kind of payment, its not like soldiers must have "this" and people that died bad get "this" and baby's get "this"

If I don't know the spirit well I usually use 3 dimes, get to know the grave and it will let you know what it wants.
HRCC Student #1559

mojoman

Unread post by mojoman » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:05 pm

Hello,

I know I posted this question in regards to maiden name or married name. I still never got answer in regards to what to put?
I been just putting maiden name for now. I hope somebody can help me out on this question.

Thank you
Mojoman

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:10 pm

Mojoman, you'll want to use her entire name, as in Jane Elizabeth Smith Doe.

mojoman

Unread post by mojoman » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:12 am

Hi,

Just clarify, use her married name not her maiden name? correct?

Thank you

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Use both maiden and married names, and middle name as well :-)

mojoman

Unread post by mojoman » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:41 pm

Thank you

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:14 pm

i did this spell and look what happened, i went to the cementery and i deposited the flowers and the 3 dimes i did my prayers and everything was good, but when i got home and i stared to do the spell i found out that in the dirt i got from there one of the 3 dimes was in the dirt. so i just left 2 dimes but i didn't know that the dime was in the dirt. what can happen now? i'm realy confused.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:01 pm

I would just go back and leave the dime I accidentally took. I think spirits know if you do something intentionally or not and I don't think one will punish or choose not to help you because you made a mistake.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:44 pm

I agree with Light :-) take the dime back and maybe offer the spirit more whiskey and or flowers as well by way of an apology :-) Spirits know we're only human.

darkangel08

Unread post by darkangel08 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:35 am

I have a question when using th graveyard dirt spell how long does it take? Also what if I paid for the dirt from a loved one and know I think they are no longer willing to help? Should I redo it over, also I heard soliders are a great person use in this spell, because of there obiedence should I use them instead of someone I love??? Do you think it will work better?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:14 am

darkangel08 wrote:I have a question when using th graveyard dirt spell how long does it take? Also what if I paid for the dirt from a loved one and know I think they are no longer willing to help?
If they don't want to help you, then they don't want to help you, re doing the spell will not change that.
darkangel08 wrote:also I heard soliders are a great person use in this spell, because of there obiedence should I use them instead of someone I love??? Do you think it will work better?
The spell calls for dirt from someone that loved you, so you might want to,ya know, follow the spell.
HRCC Student #1559

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:05 pm

darkangel08

You might want to work with a pet and not a human. Dead pets do not make judgments like humans do.

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

Shery2

Unread post by Shery2 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:56 pm

Hello Dear Hoodooers:
Since my ancestors are buried far away from the US in other country. This friend of mine would be the closest to a family member buried here, and I needed some graveyard dirt for a spell (good nature), So I went to find her grave and get the dirt but, the darnest thing happened. as I got closer to the Headstone and started praying for my friend, all of a sudden out of nowhere came a long leg spider and landed on the stone right in front of me and just stood there.
I can't explain how it got there or where it came from. :? so I picked it up and brought it home with me, and now I ask your opinion on this, can anyone please tell me if I did the right thing? should I've left it there? :? or what this means? (I can take it back if I have to)

Did not get any dirt either cuz the Cemetery workers who showed me where my friend's headstone was, did not move far, they were within vision distance from me.
It takes 3.5Hrs. one way driving from where I live to where she's buried. I live in Virginia and she is in North Carolina. I really need this dirt and don't know how to go about acquiring it. Thank you all for your suggestions/explanations. :)

Shery

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:03 pm

For the spider, I'd just let it out lol. For getting the dirt you need to ask the grave and get the spirits ok. If they let you you pay for the dirt and take it for whatever you are going to use it for.
HRCC Student #1559

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:14 am

Interesting fact (but not realtd to Hoodoo): in Voudun, spiders are a representation of Papa Gede, the Lwa of the dead and of graveyards.

Shery2

Unread post by Shery2 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:36 am

Thanks so much for your responses. You guys are the best...I just heard so much about "spiders" that I did not know which way to turn? Thanks again. :D
Shery

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:45 pm

It is customary to use the person's full legal name. You may include the old married name in there if you want. The idea is to create a strong link to them, one that is unique, despite how many people may have similar names.

As for the Vandal Root, a.k.a. Valerian Root -- any form will do. You may read more spells containing Vandal Root, see pictures, and order it here:

http://herb-magic.com/vandal-root.html

MIN-GRA-DIRT
Graveyard Dirt
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:03 am

hello to all, I would like to do this spell too, but is there an alternative.... I live in a foreign country where I do not have any dead relatives graveyard.

the graveyard (behind the church) here are all tombstones on concrete I can't did a hole or bury anything.. besides, i have also ordered the F W Protection kit where I have to bury the remains in a graveyard..........I don't know what to do..

another problem is that I am not white. people start staring at me, the moment I walk past the graveyard and look into it. so if I go to a tombstone and start talking to the spirit and cleaning and offering the tombstones like whisky and cigar, I am going to draw a lot of attention. (i will look like a gold digger talking to my sugar daddy's tomb haha :lol: hahah). I am afraid to go at night.... :(

Does anyone have any suggestions, alternative to burying the remains, or how to talk to the spirit or how to get the graveyard dirt from the heart, whose is not an ancestor. Can I use the graveyard dirt that I buy from LM....

Appreciate your reply, suggestions, ideas....... :mrgreen:

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:24 am

Stelselve

If you are unable to collect any graveyard dirt, the only alternative is to find another graveyard. Surely there is more than one graveyard in the country? And for this spell, it does not necessarily have to be from a dead relative- just someone who had cared for you in the past, like a friend of yours.

To make a long story short, if you are afraid or embarrassed about doing any part of the spell, don't do it.

For burying the remains, depending on what spell you are doing, you can put them into a river or dispose of them at a crossroads. Feel free to start a new thread asking for help on where and how you can dispose of a particular spell kits' remains.

As for collecting the graveyard dirt, like I said earlier, it would be best to collect it from someone you know rather than an unknown person, such as a friend or a neighbour that has passed on. For this particular love spell, only graveyard dirt from a loved one will work- LM's graveyard dirt would most certainly not work for this spell since it's coming from the grave of a person you don't even know the name of.

However, since you say that you're embarrassed to attract attention while collecting graveyard dirt, and you're afraid to go at night, I think it would be best to try other love spells- this certainly isn't the only one :mrgreen:

I hope this helps!
Annabelle :)

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:51 am

thanks ANNABELLE, for your reply and suggestionS, You are right I am afraid to go to graveyard at night and afraid of unneccesary attracting attention... You have not idea how busy body people are..... they look at at me like as if I am an alien... :ugeek:

however I am not embarresed of doing any spell. I have lost everything in life BEING NAIVE, not knowing anything about voodoo, LM, rootwork, magic, protection, uncrossing, attraction, unjinxing.........etc........ :oops:

People have done so many terrible things to me, stealing from me, cast evil upon me..etc..... I have had it to the Brim.... I have nothing to lose by doing this spell or doing any other spells.....

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:54 am

We keep getting phone calls at the shop about this spell, so here are the items, once again, listed by product number:

AMU-USA-DIME
Genuine Silver Mercury Dime (Winged Liberty Dime)
$8.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HER-VAN-RTCH
Vandal (Valerian) Root Chips
$3.00

MIN-GRA-DIRT
Graveyard Dirt
$4.00

(I listed them all, although, as stated in the spell, you should actually collect the graveyard dirt from someone who loved you in life).

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:51 pm

STeLSeLV -- a suggestion, if you like...
Unlike you, I am fortunate to have several ancestral graves near me. Since I was a child, I have had a fondness for visiting cemetaries; I find them fascinating. In particular, I feel compelled to visit older, less cared-for sites. On occasion I have been drawn to the graves of strangers -- I take a moment to look over their name, birth and death dates and try to imagine what their life must have been like. I will wipe down the headstone and clear any debris on the grave -- there is nothing sadder looking to me than an unkempt grave. At times, I have experienced a sense of "connected-ess" while paying my respects to those who have passed.

Perhaps you could visit a cemetary you find pleasant and take along a small bag for cleaning up, a soft cloth for polishing the headstone and a discreet offering. In this way, you may find that a particular grave "calls" to you -- you could attempt to cultivate a "relationship" with the person whose remains reside there.

Once you feel you have established a connection with this person you could then ask permission for their assistance and the use of some of the dirt from their grave. If you are sensitive to the spirit world, you may be able to obtain the assistance of someone unknown to you in life -- if truly you are determined to do this spellwork and have no other alternative, such as a friend who has passed. Certainly, this won't be the "quickest fix" but I do know workings which utilize grave dirt are very potent.

**A final idea for you -- once you find a grave you wish to buy dirt from -- take along a potted plant (marigolds and chysanthemums being very traditional) and plant it on the grave, near the heart area. The excess dirt left over after planting could easily be taken out by you. Should anyone question you, tell them you are perfoming a "good deed."
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:39 pm

I like this idea... thanks copperfox

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:23 pm

I've always wondered about the graveyard dust that is sold by LM. While I'm certain that for privacy reasons they cannot disclose who's grave it is, but I've wondered what type of person it was. Is it dirt from a soldier's grave? Someone else? While I usually collect my own graveyard dust, I'm still curious. Anyone know?
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:01 am

i want to know , too, just curios

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:07 am

I think Cat has answered that on here before. It's a combination of dirt from several different graves of spirits that have agreed to work for different people and different cases.

MIN-GRA-DIRT
Graveyard Dirt
$4.00

Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Is that so? I must have missed that thread when I did my search. Fascinating. Thank you.

Yakumo

Unread post by Yakumo » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:51 pm

I bought some graveyard dirt and did everything i am meant to do for the love spell.. But the dirt is not from a loved one.. will the spell still work? or do i have to get the grave yard dirt from a loved one?

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:29 pm

refer to CopperFox's post above.

Yakumo

Unread post by Yakumo » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:57 pm

so that means, my spell wont work?? So i have to do what copperfox has done to make it work..?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:02 pm

Did you buy the dirt from LM? Or did you yourself buy it from a graveyard?

I know the dirt from LM is from graves of spirits that have agreed to work for many different people and kinds of cases. So if it's dirt from LM, then you're probably fairly ok - even though as Cat says for this spell it is written for you get the dirt from the grave of someone who loved you for it to be done properly. Just wait for signs, or get a reading on the situation before freaking out.

If you got it from a graveyard where you live, well, then just wait for signs or get a reading.

But this spell is meant to be performed with dirt from the grave of someone who loved you.

Yakumo

Unread post by Yakumo » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Well i think i got ok results today, i guess il have to just wait and see if it really works.. is it 3 days when you can tell if its working or not?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:20 pm

I would not personally buy condition products or curios through that company - alot of synthetics and cheap material. (You should also edit out the names of them since they are competing retailers and this is a forum for the discussion of LM products only.) But if you are seeing results, then don't worry about, as your intent has carried the work.

The rule is 3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement, 3 months for final result.

If this work in currently ongoing, you should also not be discussing it. It invites disruptive energies into your work. Ongoing work should be kept secret.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:48 pm

As I said in a previous post, I used the dirt of a complete stranger for this spell and it worked like a charm for me. It's a foreign solder who died young (in his early twenties) a long time ago in my town during the war. In my case, I suppose I got lucky or I had good intuition - it was the smallest, saddest grave in the graveyard, most likely he had had no visitors since he passed away. I had flowers and whiskey and dimes with me, and decided to approach him.

So I wouldn't rule out the possibility of the spell working for you, even if it's not from someone who loved you in life, IF the spirit agreed somehow. If anyone is really scared of buying dirt from the graveyard, I'd suggest buying it from LM too.
HRCC Graduate #1610

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:17 pm

Its best to get the dirt from someone you love because they are more likely to work for you and easy to work with. That being said you can just as easily work with complete and total strangers. The idea is that you go to a graveyard and search for a grave that calls to you, if you can commune with spirits then do so, speak to them, let them know what you seek and see who is willing to work on your behalf. Once you find the grave, pay for the dirt and there you go. Just like Cab, you can get great results. The reason its recommended that you choose someone who is dear to you is because they will naturally be inclined to help you. If you can't do any of these, then go through LM and use that graveyard dirt.

beammer158

Unread post by beammer158 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:14 pm

can someone please just tell me one last time what do i need and say and do to cast this spell.thanks soo much

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”