Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Special Oil No. 20 Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Apo

Unread post by Apo » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:04 pm

Hello,

I been looking into the oils sections and have some doubt regarding the difference between a few oils. Most oils and products on the site clearly indicate the difference between one an the other quite perfectly. But there are some that leave me quite puzzled regarding the advantage or tone one has over on the same subject.

Special oil No.20 is regarded as a strong all purpose oil for all request and needs except for crossing.

Fast luck oil seems to bring things to you, makes them come on their own as opposed to Attraction which draws them near to you. Might sound like the same but to me Fast luck is like having the money walk into your door like a gift while Attraction draws it near and places things next to you for you to take them. Fast luck would make a person come to you and hit on you while Attraction would surround you with people you would find romantically interest which would be open to your approach. That's how i perceive it at least.

But Good luck oil? that one leaves me blank, its all purpose like special No. 20 and also draws things like attraction? It confuses me, what would be the difference between Special No.20 and Good luck on its intended effect?

Whats the intended use for Good luck? for things to flow smoothly like road opener? and five finger grass oil?

I really not grasping the concept behind good luck oil, whats its edge?

Thank you.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Difference between special 20 and good luck

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Apo wrote:But Good luck oil? that one leaves me blank, its all purpose like special No. 20 and also draws things like attraction? It confuses me, what would be the difference between Special No.20 and Good luck on its intended effect?
Well Special Oil No.20 is used mostly as an all purpose candle dressing oil, so long as its a helpful purpose. From what I've done and heard from other that work with it that's all it does. Now Good Luck oil can be used to dress candle, sure, but it also sees use in feeding a mojo hand, anointing oneself, anointing good luck charms, that kinda thing.

One thing that I've found is that when it comes to formulas sometimes its a matter of preference. There are a ton of oils for good luck and most people have their favorites they'll turn to. I for one love Fast Luck, and Lady Luck over all other luck drawing formulas. The oils all have slightly different effects, Good Luck is a good general lucky oil, Lady Luck helps risk takers, Fast Luck brings luck in love and/or money real quick but its not know for having a long lasting effect.

Sorry if that's kinda rambling as I'm writing for outside the hospital as my cousin gos into labor and I'm kinda stressed :shock:
HRCC Student #1559

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Difference Between Special Oil #20 and Good Luck

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:20 pm

As HailDiscordia said, "There are a ton of oils for good luck and most people have their favorites they'll turn to." It's like different recipes for chocolate chip cookies.

Special Oil #20 traces back to a long-gone pharmacy in New Orleans. Good Luck == at least the version of it that i make -- traces back to a long-gone conjure business in Chicago. Remember too that Special Oil #20 is not just for LUCK -- it also contains oils used for protection, money-drawing through work, and for good health.

Both named oils were first sold commercially around the early to mid 1920s, but of the two, Good Luck would be far older. Their aromas are entirely different from one another.

Interesting side note: In Chicago, the Special Oil #20 recipe was attached to a different name. They called it Wick Oil -- as in dressing candle wicks, which is what it is used for and why it has no herbs in it.

If you were here in the shop, you'd open both bottles, smell them, make note of the price difference, check out the fact that Good Luck has herbs in the bottle (more pricey) but Special #20 has only scent and no herbs (more economical), then you'd smell them again, decide which one smells best to you, check the price comparison again, and make your decision. On the internet it's still your choice, but i cannot help you with the sniff-test.

Best wishes,
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Apo

Re: Difference Between Special Oil #20 and Good Luck

Unread post by Apo » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:24 pm

Thank you Guys

You both been most helpful.

I haven't considered the other uses of the good luck oil as a factor, since i like working with candles and not that much into other things.

The smell factor is also very important, if one dislikes the smell , it will be harder to think of it as an effective oil.

Thank you both.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:51 pm

What are some uses for Special oil #20? ...say in love work when getting some to contact you that seems distant... say prosperity work to keep a job...increase finances...etc...etc.. Does it strengthen spell work?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Isis2

Re: Special oil #20

Unread post by Isis2 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:26 am

Hi jwmcclin,

Special oil #20 is a great "all purpose" oil. It can be used for almost any situation and especially for dressing petition candles. You can read more about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/specialoilno20.html

Have a Blessed day.

bowright78

Special Oil Number 20 Question

Unread post by bowright78 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:25 am

I just recieved the Special Oil # 20 and was wondering if this could be used for annoiting candles for Saint Expedite and Saint Anthony. Or do I need to purchase the oils that are specifically for them?

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Special Oil Number 20 Question

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Special Oil #20 is a combination oil which can be used for ANY purpose. The way i was told was this -- "If you only have enough money for one candle, get a white candle, because it can be used for anything, and if you only have enough money for one oil, get Special Oil Number 20, because it can be used for anything."
catherine yronwode

bowright78

Re: Special Oil Number 20 Question

Unread post by bowright78 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:08 am

Thanks for clearing that up for me :-). I'm taking the Hoodoo Course and have been reading about Honey Jar spells and this specific oil was mentioned, so I thought I'd give it a try. I just started to work with Saint Anthony and Expedite and some of the rituals want you to use oil, so I thought "Hey, maybe #20 would work for them too". Anyhow thanks again.

chayanna

Nine Lucky Mixture ?

Unread post by chayanna » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Hi everyone :)

Just received my order from LM ...love it !!! as usual of course

thank you

This time I ordered the book Black & White Magic by Marie Laveau and I am interested in the getting a job spell she has in the book but I am mystified by what she referes to as Nine Lucky Mixture. I have searched your oils but cannot find anything

Is it under another name perhaps? Or what do you suggest I can use instead if this mixture doesn't exist? I believe it has to be an oil for she says to oint your head with the mixture for 9 nights

I would appreciate the help so that I can order from you guys the rest of the supplies indicated in the spell

Thanks a million :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Nine Lucky Mixture ?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:47 pm

There are many such mixture-oils, usually for general luck. We make and sell the following:

Japanese Lucky Seven Oil (seven oils in one)
Lucky 13 Oil (thirteen oils in one)
Seven African Powers Oil (seven oils in one)
All Saints Oil (dozens of different oils in one)
Special Oil No. 20 (many oils in one)
Zodiac Oil (12 different astrological oils in one)
Planet Oil (11 different planetary oils in one)
catherine yronwode

chayanna

Re: Nine Lucky Mixture ?

Unread post by chayanna » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Oh I just got your Special Oil #20 this week...I guess i can use that as the lucky nine she mentions in book
thanks Cat

sunshinelady

Special oil #20

Unread post by sunshinelady » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:34 pm

if i use #20 r come 2 me oil on a pink candle dressed with the semen of the person i am working on with stay with me incense .... what effect would it have on him?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Are these LM products?

To answer your question...It depends on your intentions sunshinelady...how you work the candle...etc. etc.

Special oil #20 is an anointing oil that can be used for any purpose...come to me oil is to draw someone close...a pink candle symbolizes attraction...romantic love...semen is a magic link to that person and stay with me incense is to keep one's mate from wandering... if these are your intentions...you state your intention and focus...

sunshinelady

Unread post by sunshinelady » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:12 pm

THANKS ... AND YES THEY R LM PRODUCTS .... MY INTENTION IS 2 DRAW HIM CLOSER 2 ME ... 2 STAY AND B FAITHFUL .... SO WOULD U USE 1 OIL OR BOTH WITH THE INCENSE ?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Using both would be fine...also do not use caps...it is considered yelling...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:03 am

Remember the key lies with combining the correct materials with the proper intention. #20 is just an all purpose annointing oil. I'd probably recommend you use the Come to Me mixed with Stay with Me oil on a pink candle while burning the incense. If you are looking to incite passion and lust then switch to red, but for romance keep up with a pink candle. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

giovanna_1530

Special Oil # 20

Unread post by giovanna_1530 » Thu May 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Hi, I have a question concerning this oil. Do I understand its use correctly in the it can be used to set your intention on a candle or petition for any kind of work? Can it be used for any intention, positive or negative? I've read what i can find on it, but am still unclear as to it's purpose. Thanks to any who reply.

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student
Re: Special Oil # 20

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Thu May 27, 2010 5:59 pm

I've always understood it to be an all purpose type of catch all oil...so I am guessing it all has to do with the purpose of your work, other ingredients, situation at hand, intentions, and energy you put forth.

Disclosure :shock: ...I am still young in my conjure, and I too am interested in other input.

Blessing all....
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel

saramagnuson
HRCC Student

Unread post by saramagnuson » Thu May 27, 2010 6:04 pm

i did a little digging through the forum because i just knew this must have been addressed before, and voila!

to quote miss cat from a post in 2009...
by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:30 pm -- Special Oil No. 20 contains a blend of oils for Love, Money, Lucky, Protection, and Personal Power.
and to quote HailDiscorida from 2009
by HailDiscordia » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:20 pm -- Well Special Oil No.20 is used mostly as an all purpose candle dressing oil, so long as its a helpful purpose.
and even from the LM catalog...
If you have read through our catalogue and are still unsure as to which Dressing Oil to buy, and you want a STRONG oil alleged to improve many types of conditions, then try Special Oil No. 20 for love, for luck, for money, for health, and for happiness.
my take from this and from reading other things about special oil no. 20, is that you're right that it's an all purpose oil and is primarily used to dress candles, but doesn't seem to be the ideal choice if you were really trying to work something negative on someone or a situation...there are better oils to use for that. it's most definitely good to have around, but if you're working something specific it's worth getting an oil that's really blended for your purpose.

good luck,
sara :)

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu May 27, 2010 6:09 pm

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but I am wondering if considering that Special Oil #20 is an all purpose for good things, would War Water be all purpose for bad things or is there not a negative All Purpose Oil or Wash....
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Sebastien

Unread post by Sebastien » Thu May 27, 2010 7:24 pm

feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here, but war water is not just used for negative work, it can be also protective and people have been known to ingest small quantities of it as a form of protective tincture/panacea. As for an all purpose formula for "bad things", I'd. Personally go with crossing, but then again I am pretty new to this forum and hoodoo and am still getting aquainted with the tableau of formulas out there. Maybe one of the more knoledgable forum members will have a better suggestion than I

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 27, 2010 8:32 pm

War Water has multiple purposes, both to case discord and fighting in your enemy's house, and for protection. So no Phoenix I would not use it like that. Sebastian is right, if you want a more general evil, let not mince words, oil get something like Crossing, Jinx, Devil's, or any of the many such oils.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sat May 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Thanks for the clarification
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

pisces78
HRCC Student
Special 20 Oil

Unread post by pisces78 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Hi all, I have two questions.

1. I know Special 20 is basically for annoiting candles but I sometimes ware it and put it in my bath water is that ok or should I just use it to annoit candles?

2. Do you have to actully have to be around the person you are working on for the oils to work or do they still send out a vibration?

Thanks all!
"Thank you St. Martha for everything you have done for me" *Pisces78*

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Special 20 Oil

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:54 pm

pisces78 wrote:1. I know Special 20 is basically for annoiting candles but I sometimes ware it and put it in my bath water is that ok or should I just use it to annoit candles?
Won't hurt anything to use it like that, it is very much a near all purpose formula.

pisces78 wrote:2. Do you have to actully have to be around the person you are working on for the oils to work or do they still send out a vibration?
You don't have to be around them, but you need some sort of contact or a link to them.
HRCC Student #1559

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:22 am

HD when you said sort of contact,could be with the picture or the doll baby that have some personals concern?

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:39 am

theusurper wrote:HD when you said sort of contact,could be with the picture or the doll baby that have some personals concern?
Yes, those would be links. :)
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

pisces78
HRCC Student

Unread post by pisces78 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:05 am

Thanks LM Family : )

Best Regards,
Pisces78
"Thank you St. Martha for everything you have done for me" *Pisces78*

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:39 am

thank you, Maljen

leoneses101

The uses for Special Oil No. 20

Unread post by leoneses101 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:18 am

Hi to all, I had a quick question. I was wondering if I could use the special oil no. 20 to feed my lavender mojo and my fiery wall of protection mojo.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: The uses for Special Oil No. 20

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:22 am

I wouldn't use it on the Fiery Wall, because it's not at all Fiery enough to be appropriate. However, it could be used for the lavender mojo if you wanted as it has plenty of love characteristcs. However, I would just stick to using the exact oil that you were provided with for mojo hands, as it will provide the most exactly appropriate energies to the spirit of your mojo.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:30 pm

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:44 pm

FYI: Here are several recipes on the forum that incorporate Special Oil No. 20

recipes-for-dressing-vigil-candles-t419 ... 8ddbc311d0

Brujita Angelical

Special Oil No. 20 to replace other oils I lack?

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:45 am

ok first of all LOVE the scent of this oil!!! I wear it and smell like fresh baked cookies :D I have a question though I know by the description of it, it is all-purpose anointing oil and wanted to know if by that it means I can use it as a replacement if I don't have the oil the spell requires. For ex. if the spell requires Money Stay With Me Oil but don't have that can I use special oil No. 20 instead to replace it?

thanx!
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Special Oil No. 20 to replace other oils I lack?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:49 am

"Special Oil No. 20 for love for luck for money..."
http://www.luckymojo.com/specialoilno20.html
The page reads it is an annointing oil and for dressing candles (see).
Hope this answer helps.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:05 am

thank you, yes I did read that and I see that its an all purpose annoiting oil so since its an all purpose I wondered if it would be ok to use to to replace oils that I don't have handy to dress candles, as with the Money Stay With Me example I wrote above.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:15 am

I had a "Yes" and I edited. I am sorry for leaving it unclear.
The reason I took the yes out is because it depends I believe on the use of the oils. If it were me and I had this (Special No 20) on hand, which I do not and will include in my next order, and I needed to begin a spell right away and the spell called for Money Stay With Me for dressing a candle then I personally would indeed use the Special Number 20 if I had it on hand and wanted to begin right away like today.
Did that answer?
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:56 am

yes thank you. I wanted to add to my order but couldnt so since I have a certain spell to do and don't have the oil and did not order it with my last order I wondered if I could use No. 20. I assumed I could but wasn't sure.

thanks again :)

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:29 am

Yes you can use it like you mentioned for any good works. I have been reading up on this too since I want to order it. Check out the thread in the oils section all of these questions have been answered.

antares

Unread post by antares » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:38 am

You can use it for any kind of drawing work, as I understand (at least, I have been!) - if you have appropriate herbs for your goal on hand then you could use those to emphasise what you want in candle work. But it's fine for mojo bags. I don't know that I'd use it for things like uncrossing, cut and clear etc where you're banishing something, but it is awesome at drawing in the good stuff once you've gotten rid of the nasty stuff.

As far as saints go, St Michael Archangel seems to love the stuff!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:27 am

Antares is correct: Special Oil No. 20 is a blended oil, not a specific condition oil, However, due to the nature of the blend, Special Oil No. 20 is not a cursing oil, hot-footing oil, banishing oil, or such. It is, rather, an all-purpose, economical oil for drawing love, luck, money, blessings, and happiness.

Special Oil No. 20 is economical. and the reason it is cheaper than our other oils is that it is the ONLY oil we make with NO HERBS in it. You can use it straight or you can add herbs according to your specific needs, wishes, or desires.
catherine yronwode

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:22 pm

is the oil suitable for anointing my body?

oh and does the fact that is has no herbs make it less powerful?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Yes you can anoint your body with it.

No - it does not make it less powerful.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Devi Spring wrote:Yes you can anoint your body with it.

No - it does not make it less powerful.

I agree 100% with Devi: you can anoint yourself with this oil, and it is a VERY powerful presence oil...very powerful indeed.

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

supernova

Unread post by supernova » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:19 am

i used special oil # 20 when i was petitioned st. martha. and for me, it worked very well.
I think she liked it :)

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:35 pm

OMG i bought this (from miss bri's store which sells LM products!!)

and the smell is just heavenly!!!
i would love to know what the primary ingredients are in this?

there seems to be vanilla in it.
does any body have any idea what might be in this

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:39 am

Lucky Mojo doesn't hand out its proprietary formulae. Sorry.

Glad you loved the oil-- it is one of my favorites too.

xanek

Special Oil no. 20

Unread post by xanek » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Howdy!

I just received my bottle of Special Oil 20, and I really love it!

It's so interesting, at least to me. I notice that it smells very different when I first use it (i like to anoint my hands each day along with candles, mojos, etc).

I don't care too much for the way it smells immediately out of the bottle, but after wearing it for a few hours it *seems* like the scent changes into something different. After it starts to change it smells AMAZING, my favorite.

Thanks everyone at LMCC for the hard work you do in putting out great products and customer service!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Special Oil no. 20

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Special Oil No. 20 is one of my favorites; happy to hear and know that you are enjoying it.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Special Oil no. 20

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:23 am

xanek: I have fallen in love with Lucky Mojo's Special Oil No.20, as I find it an intoxicating and "deep" scent. I love working with it on candles...really fantastic stuff! Great to hear about your experiences with it!

Good luck,

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Tity
Special Oil No. 20

Unread post by Tity » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:44 am

Hello,

Received my order. ;)

Question: Can I use special oil No. 20 on the body?

Thank you for your reply.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Special Oil No. 20

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:44 am

Yes, you can. Of course, please do a small patch test on your skin to make sure that you are not sensitive to any of the oils in it. I would not recommend using it on your genital regions unless you know how to properly dilute it even further for use on such tender skin, but using it to dress your normal skin should be fine.

Tity

Unread post by Tity » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:14 am

Thank you for your response Devi.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Devi is right, please be safe. Though historically Special Oil No 20, was made specifially as a candle-dressing oil. It was also known as brown wick oil or wick oil and was made primarily as a dressing oil as opposed to 711 Holy Oil which is more an anointing oil. However the two are used for both dressing and anointing now.

(711 Holy Oil is derived from a biblical formula. In the bible this oil was used to anoint people)

Tity
Re: Special Oil No. 20 Questions and Answers

Unread post by Tity » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:36 am

Hello,

Is it possible to put a High John root in the Special 20 or Holy Oil 7-11 to give more power?

I you remercis for your answers.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:40 am

Hello, Tity --

Yes, you could put John the Conqueror root in Special Oil #20 to empower the oil further.

I personally would not put John the Conqueror root into 7-11 Holy Oil, because the Holy Oil is made from a recipe from the Bible and it would seem rather sacriligious to try to increase the strength of a sacred oil recipe that God gave to Moses!
catherine yronwode

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:01 pm

"Black and White Magic of Marie Laveau" (available in the LM books section) has many uses for Special Oil #20 and if you need some ideas as to how to employ it, try there. Perhaps oddly (idiosyncratically?), it suggests putting some in baths for change of luck, and I put that to the test and am pleased with the results.

I have found that Special Oil #20 almost mandates it's own eyedropper, because I use it so much now. I'm not good with pouring and I don't want to waste a drop (plus, the Marie Laveau text specifically orders 20 drops per bath).

7/11 Holy Oil might do well with some frankincense tears in it, instead of John the Conqueror? It wouldn't disrupt the formula that way.
HRCC Student #2174G

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:41 am

cognitivedissonance wrote:
7/11 Holy Oil might do well with some frankincense tears in it, instead of John the Conqueror? It wouldn't disrupt the formula that way.
Still seems a bit wrong to me, as Miss Cat said the recipe was handed down by God almighty, and to me it seems disrespectful to thing that anyone can improve it.
HRCC Student #1559

Tity

Unread post by Tity » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:03 am

Bonjour, je vous remercie pour votre réponse. J'ai tester l'huile sainte et je peux dire qu'il est puissant. Je me rencontra sur tous les chakra prier Jésus. ;)

I thank Lucky mojo for their oils that provide lots of good things. :)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”