Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:01 am

Mabel, i am afraid that lottery work is a bit off-track for a honey jar. They are intended to sweeten people to you, not to attract good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:01 am

loveliesbleeding,

You can cut the hair.
catherine yronwode

mysiclady

Unread post by mysiclady » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:53 am

The candle is blue with an indian head on it,Thank You :?:

supper

Unread post by supper » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Hello
I am ready to start on my first Honey Jar for Reconciliation I understand that to make the honey jar be more
successful your and the other hair is very important. I do have his hair. I do not have the root by the hair. I was
cutting his hair and collected that. Is the root needed or not?

Also I was reading pass posting and this posting was not answered and I too an wondering about this:

Re: Honey Jar SpellPostby shuchingwu » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm

Hi, I have been doing Honey Jar Spell for two weeks on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I have a trip coming up and can't bring my jar with me because I will be with my friends. If I skip a week without burning candles, do I just resume when I get back from my trip? Or I should burn the candle more frequently before my trip? Another questions, I have not missed a day for burning candles, but what if I miss a day, do I just burn it on the following day? What exactly are the reasons to burn candles on Monday, Wednesday and Friday? I know I have a lot of questions. If anyone can help, thank you so much for reading.

Z.

Thank you so much,
Viva La Dolce

RosaMona

Unread post by RosaMona » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:15 am

I've arranged a honeyjar, and I started to light the candle on a friday. I was interrupted while burning the candle and therefore had to put it out with my fingers so I could continue later. I wasn't able to continue the same day , but lighted the candle on the Monday (yesterday), again I was disturbed and wasn't able to finish burning the candle out. I've lit the candle again today in order to burn it down completely. What I want to know is, will the spell still work. I've noticed a few changes on the person it's aimed at, but since I started on this Friday past I wouldn't want to raise my hopes high and believe it is working yet. Please advice whether the spell will be working or I have to start all over again. It's really hard to burn a candle in secret, since one needs to watch the candle so the house doesn't burn down.

Oh, and do I have to stand over the candle until it's burned down and say my wishes, or can I just say my wishes as I am lighting it?

Thank you,

Rosa

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:41 am

you don't need to be stant over the candle, just pray over , say your witshes and the most safe place to leave your candle is the bathtub, is safe for me. try to do it early in the morning before the sun rise.

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:52 am

In another post the oven was suggested as a good place too :)
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:45 pm

If you miss a day burning candles, yes make it up the following day.

As far as trips and honey jars go, how important is the person to you? If you can take the honey jar with you, then do so. If not, then you wait until you get back. Yes you can burn more candles on it before your trip.

Hope that answers the questions.

Mary

honeygirl

Unread post by honeygirl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:08 pm

Hi All,

this is my first post here. I wanted to share my experience with honey jar spells.

I think first of all, Rose - try getting high quality wax candles - or use the same quality candles in each color candle you are using. That way, you can be sure that it's a message rather than inconsistent quality of wax.

About two years ago, I started experimenting with hoodoo. In particular, I tried a honey jar spell successfully. My boyfriend at the time decided to break up with me, so I wanted to do a reconciliation spell and looked into spells and even spellcasters on my behalf. There were so many of them, that I couldn't decide which one to do - and the honey jar spell seemed gentle and warm. I really like honey and associate it with good, comforting things. I also liked that you can burn a candle, whenever you felt the need, that it wasn't a one time spell. What I followed was a combination of the honey jar spell posted on Lucky Mojo by Cat that can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html and on Hoodooroots - which can be found here: http://www.hoodooroots.com/honey.htm

When my boyfriend broke up with me, it was a bad situation. As in, he didn't want to talk to me, screened my calls, text messages and IMs, and in the rare occasion when we made plans to hang out as friends, and my heart would nearly burst with anticipation and joy, he would cancel last minute without fail. I don't know why I kept trying so hard for someone so unrelenting. And I was still in love with him, so you can imagine the distress this caused me. In desperation and anger (and I can't say that this is a good mindset in which to do any spellwork) I finally did the honey jar spell.

I included two rose petals, his and my hair tied together, and a name paper written in ink, his name written and mine crossed over it (so it creates a cross like shape) and wrote the command around it in a circle. Cat says that when writing a command in a circle around two names the command should be short and succinct - like "love me - come back to me" - but mine was the opposite - long and verbose. I wanted to be sure that I covered everything I wanted. :D

I didn't anoint the candle with any form of conjure oil.

I'm Christian, so I prayed over the honey jar and candle and asked for God's help. I focused my thoughts on my desired outcome - reconciliation, love, his desire for me, etc etc. (Obviously, if you're not Christian, pray to whomever/whatever you choose, or meditate. It isn't necessary at all that you subscribe to one particular belief. I'm just telling you what worked for me.) I said thank you when the candle went out and put a rose quartz stone on top of it.

What I think helped was that I wrote a lot at the time, about my feelings which helped clarified what I wanted

I did the honey jar spell sometime in July. I didn't work on it continuously like I had planned. I felt silly about the whole thing and put it away in a kitchen cupboard.

At the time, I didn't link the spell I had done with the events that followed. In late August, a month after my boyfriend and I last communicated, I received a late night phone call from him, upset, in tears, professing how much he missed me, and how sorry he was for treating me the way he had. And if I would forgive him, and perhaps give us another chance. And that he would like to take me on a trip so that we could talk. I was amazed, but wary for obvious reasons. I didn't want my heart broken again. I told him my concerns and doubts in a none-too-gentle way - I think it's too late for us - but he took it like a champ and pleaded me to please to just consider it and let him know. I finally said yes. And when we saw each other again, chemistry took over, we fell back in love and reunited.

The reunion was happy and sweet, but short lived. He tried hard to be a great boyfriend, but by December, we were rocky again, and although he was devoted as I had asked for, it wasn't quite enough for me. In a few months, we parted for good. He broke up with me and I was devastated again. But I also knew that that was the right thing for me.

I fully realize now that he was the wrong person for me in the long-term, that things have their time and place, like seasons do. I wonder what would have happened, if I kept working on it, lighting new candles, trying new spells to maintain the relationship and lead it on the desired path. In the end, I didn't want to be in a relationship where I was constantly working overtime to maintain it. I wanted balance and to have a relationship that would complement and enhance my life and interests.

In my somewhat limited experience with spellwork, if it isn't meant to be, it will not be, regardless of how hard or how many spells you try. As in, your spells will be short-lived and you will have to maintain it, kind of like keeping a candle lit outside when it's raining. It will take immense effort and it may become the focus of your life. And even then, the spell may have limited success. That's a choice you have to make. Sometimes you have to let go and let God take over, believing that it's for the best.

Here's the curious thing. I have not yet disposed of the honey jar. Partially because it's my first spell, and partially because I'm a nostalgic person and get attached to even inanimate objects. Interestingly - my ex is still in my life and very fond of me. We're friends, there is no romantic physical relationship now. I no longer love him. But, he continues to reach out to me from time to time, flirtaciously, invitingly, sweetly. I know that he still has tender, romantic feelings for me and on the rare occasion that we meet up, the way he gazes at me betrays his feelings. I know I need to dispose of the jar before I start on a new romance, in a serious way, to be fair to him.

So - my advice?

- try to do the spell when you're feeling good about yourself. go for a run, eat something nice, have fun with friends beforehand.
- don't do spellwork drunk and in an altered state.
- think about why you want to do the love spell. be honest and fair, and look at your situation as objectively as possible.
- from doing the above self reflection, get a very clear sense of what you want. If you're feeling doubtful at all, you'll get weird mixed results.
- keep a notebook for your spells.
- keep a record of when you start the spell and notice changes and write them down, so you can have an accurate idea of your spell's efficacy.
- spellwork is serious work, so don't take it lightly and do a slipshod job. You'll get slipshod results.
- you're the key ingredient, so really putting yourself into it, so meditating, praying and giving thanks are good.
- take good care of yourself and love yourself. Be patient and kind to yourself. People learn how to treat you, based on how you treat yourself. You're the most important person in your life.
- and lastly, have faith in the universe. when you give off positive energy, it really does come back to you.

Good luck with everything, everyone!

Blessings~

Honey

RosaMona

Unread post by RosaMona » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:43 am

But what about the spell, is it still going to work?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:33 am

If you are using the 4" candles (my favorite!), they burn down within 2 hours. Try burning them early in the morning when people are asleep, as theusurper suggests. For extra safety put the candle and holder in a dish of water, sand, salt, or dirt. I don't know if these substances would affect a honey jar, but it would add to your peace of mind. You could also try putting foil under it. Not only would this help with fireproofing and and protecting whatever surface (counter, table, altar, etc.) you are burning candles on, but some say that the shiny foil will add intensity to your spell.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

sigmadeuce

Unread post by sigmadeuce » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:47 am

I lov that candle. Write your name on brown paper bag annoint with come to me oil and place under candle

kansas

Unread post by kansas » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Years ago I had someone perform a honey jar spell for me. It worked great - within 7 days. It was a reconciliation spell. He used a similar method that I have found in several places online, the only difference being was that once all of the items were folded within the paper, the paper was then placed between 2 magnets, which were then tied with a red ribbon and put in the jar. Has anyone else ever heard of doing this?

I wanted to repeat the spell, and obviously as it worked before, I was going to try a similar method. He also had me burn a candle for 7 straight days at the same time every evening, while meditating on my desired outcome, but he told me not to burn it on top of the jar. I had to bury the jar in a pot/back yard.

Any thoughts?

jeshika

Unread post by jeshika » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:25 am

Is it possible to do a honey jar for a third party? Even with their consent?

If so, how could I go about doing this?

katz1

Unread post by katz1 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:13 pm

dear Honey

thanks for sharing your story..i was extremely touched by as my ex is somewhat v like yours and my situation is for the last 7 years on and off v much like yours...I tried lots of spells etc via spellcasters with varying results and yes my ex came back but we still kept having the same probs until one day he cheated on me and that was the end. We did become friends a few years later and in the last few months we started sleeping with each other which was fine at first but now things have become weird again and its the same story he's become distant, makes plans and then don't carry them through.

i guess what i am saying is like you if its meant to be its meant to be and maybe its a sign that this guy is not for me (deep down i know as he doesn't love me cos if he did he would not treat me this way) but despite that i still would like to try one final time on something b4 i totally give up (well some days i want to give up and other days i get so upset i am willing to try anything- i went through a lot with this guy some really personal which is hard for me to explain on here )

anyway thanks so much for sharing your story and the positive attitude
xx

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:00 pm

shuchingwu wrote: I have a trip coming up and can't bring my jar with me because I will be with my friends. If I skip a week without burning candles, do I just resume when I get back from my trip? Or I should burn the candle more frequently before my trip?
Honestly, if I were you, I would hide it in a shoe or something, try to bring it with you and burn it in the bathroom or something. I would take a bath, set the honey jar on the sink or something and burn a quick candle like a birthday candle. It would be quick, private, and you wouldn't have to worry about anyone walking in, the candle going out, or skipping a day. You would have peace of mind. That would just be me since the spell is still so new and I would be a little worried about slacking so soon.
shuchingwu wrote:Another questions, I have not missed a day for burning candles, but what if I miss a day, do I just burn it on the following day?
I have missed a day and when I realized it, cause things were a little hectic, I simply burned one right away. I've looked at A LOT of the forums about Honey Jars cause I wanted to be positive about everything and the majority of comments and advice is that you can burn everyday, or if you missed one, you can just burn on the next odd day or right then.

I hope I helped you out.

honeygirl

Unread post by honeygirl » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:23 am

Dear Katz,

Thanks for reading. I'm glad my story touched you. I know how tough it is to deal with ex's for whom you carry a torch. I think a repeated on-and-off behavior despite constant spellwork is significant. What it means, obviously is up to you. To me, it would signify that it isn't meant to be. I totally understand that you went through a lot with your guy - and it's impossible to explain to another person, whether in person, in writing, or in a public forum. It's all ok. And it will be ok. Have faith in the universe and patience with yourself. Be kind to yourself, k? I'm curious - what spells did you try?

I think it's fine to do one last spell on him, but before you do, I'd suggest doing a love uncrossing spell on yourself, or an I love myself spell with hibiscus flowers. Restore your self-esteem and self-respect so that you *know* that you are deserving of love and everything you want in your life. Then see what effect it has on your next spell. I'd also clear your head and try to analyze if pursuing a relationship with him is a good decision. Try out the SWOT analysis method I suggested. It's a robust version of the pros/cons list.

Hang in there! :)

-Honey

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:07 am

There are many ways to work honey jars, as they can be found in the folk magic of many cultures.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:10 am

Yes, you can do a honey jar -- and a number of other types of spells -- on behalf of someone else. This is what professional rootworkers do all the time. You simply stand in as a proxy for the person on whose behalf the work is being done. However, since this is primarily a product forum, i cannot go into details here -- but these methods are taught in my course, should you ever wish to enroll.
catherine yronwode

ms_krstin

Unread post by ms_krstin » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:15 am

hi...ive been doing my honey jar and i think it works well. Im just curious on how and when do i stop it. If for example we are ok now should i just stop lighting candles and not worry that what his feeling will ever fade again.or do i maintain it forever. are its effect good for long term or do i continue until forever.thanks.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:55 am

i would maintain for a while or at least monday, wendsday and friday. but to be honest it is working so good keep it forever, why not?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:37 pm

A honey jar is often meant as a permanent, long-term piece of spell work. This is because honey is a preservative and does not spoil.

If your honey jar is working well in producing the desired effects then you just want to keep working it. Sometimes when I am working on a situation, I will start the jar and burn candles on it everyday, once I see results that I want or the situation "stabilizes" I will go down to burning candles three times a week or once a week as is appropriate. People keep honey jars going for years.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

battleship

Unread post by battleship » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm trying a honey jar spell to sweeten my mom to my boyfriend... I don't want to put in things that are associated with romantic love. I'm looking for herbs, etc that has to do with unconditional love and empathy. Any suggestions?

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:45 pm

I'm working on a honey jar since 2 weeks, it is to open up communication between me and my sweetheart. The flame is very bright, strong & steady (quite long too). The candle burns appropriately - neither too fast nor too slow seems to be just perfect. Candle burns completely clean except a little wax that is present on the lid below the star shaped candle holder (im using the LM kit) but the candle holder is completely clean. Only a tiny portion of the wick is left below. The only thing is during the burn in between at times there is a snake shape formation at the wick for few minutes. Would this have any specific interpretation or can i just ignore it?

ms_krstin

Unread post by ms_krstin » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:02 am

hi everyone!.... what can i do if i want to attract clients for my business. I still dont have my first client and i want to attract more customers in availing of my catering....can i do a honey jar for this. if so what can i put in the name paper....thanks again...my honey jar for my boyfriends is really working well...hope its effects are forever! thanks...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:33 am

Hi,

I like using a sugar jar for business, but honey will do just as well. What I do is bake cookies with the sweetener after praying over the jar and then i set them out on the counter for custoers to nibble. I include cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and other money-drawing herbs in the cookie mix. Any favourite cookie recipe will work, as will sugar-sprinkled holiday-themed cookies.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:34 am

Here's a testimonial for those who wonder about how long honey spells can last. I have a honey jar that has set on the shelf for a year now with no candles burned on it and it still radiates pure goodness and sweetness. I can actually feel it humming along when I get close to it.
coastwitch

sassee

Unread post by sassee » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:43 am

I am also new to the forum and I recently had a huge fight with my boyfriend, he pack his things and move out. We both were at fault and I feared he would not returned, therefore I took the vehile that was in both of our names. He has since contacted me after 3 weeks of not hearing from me and apologized and wanted to work things out, he stated what happened was minor.

He hasn't moved back in, however has come over twice and stayed with me. There is still a lot of bitterness I feel because of the car and family interference, I prepared the honey jar for forgiveness and to sweeten things between us. However he is not aware that I no longer have the car, what can I do to make sure when I tell him we don't seperate again? How should my honey jar appear if it is working in my favor, for the pink candle burned as if there were tear drops and the red candle burned clean no wax.

Is there something else that will smooth things so I can be honest and tell him I no longer have the car?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:13 pm

If the family doesnt like you then you might want to put them in the sweet jar as well. As for the car, you need to tell him, and hopefully he will forgive you for that. If you just completed the honey jar, then you need to give it time to work considering this is a difficult situation. I would recommend getting a reconciliation spell kit. Also, why would you want to be with him if he does not defend you. Perhaps you can give him some courage, but if thats not in his personality, then probably time to drop him.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:32 pm

Having a car that belongs to you both junked without telling him, especially since he's looking for it now, is going to make him angry (maybe rightfully so?) I could be wrong, but this sounds like the sort of 'basic nature' thing you can't change.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

sassee

Unread post by sassee » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:29 am

How do I add them to the jar I have already created or do I make another one? Any advice on how my jar should look if it's working in my favor?

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:11 am

1. I have read in previous posts that it's better to create a new honey jar in case of additions. I need to add only deer's tongue leaf to it nothing else so instead of adding it to the name paper can I just add the herb in the honey, coz creating another jar would mean burning candles on both of them or disposing the first one but it is done perfectly so I dont want to dispose the first one.

2. Also the pink candle burns perfectly - no wax residue strong bright flame, only thing at times in between the wick shapes up like a snake? Is that a cause of concern of are wicks normally twisted like that so i can ignore this? (im using LM kit & 4" LM pink candles)

3. What is the normal burn time of a 4" LM candle - just to ensure my candle is not burning fast/slow.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:31 am

Sassee,

Open the jar to put their names in it.
catherine yronwode

ms_krstin

Unread post by ms_krstin » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:25 am

Hello.. I have been doing my honey jar since may 17th...i felt its effect after a week around may 24th. I guess it was doing well until yesterday when we had a small argument which we settled immediately and we are ok now. Before i did the honey jar our fights or arguments last for days or even weeks so for me this is really an improvement.Im still burning pink votive candles on it almost daily. What i noticed though is that my honey seems to be solidifying that i can't shake the bottle and see the honey moving when i shake it. So i decided to open it to see whats happening and it seems that oil in the honey seems to be accumulating like lard on top i guess. But since i only placed his semen and my hair the first time i placed the petition paper, i decided to put his hair on the honey itself but not in the paper since the petition paper is stuck in the somewhat solidified honey. Also since today is a new moon, so i thought that opening my jar wont harm its potency, i also removed the waxes off my jar and immediately lighted another pink candle. Its like starting a new jar although i did not really change my honey and jar. Honey jar experts can u please give me insights on this. Should i continue of restart a brand new jar?thank u. Hope someone answers this urgent. Please....thanks

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:44 am

It sounds like the honey crystallized, it happens sometimes, never been a bother to me. I would just keep working the jar and not go fiddling with it.
HRCC Student #1559

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:14 am

i have my honey jar for many months and i want to know if i can clean the wax melted. it's alright? i'm going traveling and i want to take with me

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Hello all, so I have a question on honey jars. I have used them in the past with greast success. I have been using one to reconnect with an ex ( friendly basis) it has worked well so far with him calling me and us talking as friends (what I wanted) though I keept the burning up, the jar is built up with wax..today the candle burned and when it finished it melted all of the other wax on the jar off which ran down the side and created a pool which is now stuck to the jar. their is no definate shapes to the wax it ran down the left side making a half moon shape all the wicks of the candles burned stayed on top.... any ideas on this meaning im lost lol ...btw I used oils on the candle the intention was for us to reconcile via friends or more whatever God has intended for us. thanks all !!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

theborisfish

Unread post by theborisfish » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Here's my dilemma: My son's mother has a nasty habit of keeping me in the dark or lying to me outright regarding her travel/life plans and creates situations where I HAVE to go along with what she wants. For example, she just changed a 4 day visit with my son into a 2 week visit by making extended plans out of state. I'm happy to have him for 2 weeks, but frankly the circumstances of it coming to pass make me want to wring her neck. It's time I put a stop to these obnoxious games, but since talking it out hasn't worked, I'd like to solicit opinions. Would a simple honey jar spell be likely to put a stop to this? Would a commanding or bend-over kit be more appropriate?

Thanks to all who weigh in.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:44 pm

JayDee -- Interpreting wax spills and puddles is best left to a reader; we can't perform that service on this forum board, sorry. theborisfish

theusurper -- yes you can clean the wax off, if you wish. Remember that burning a candle on a sweet spell is not essential, and many of them never have candles on them, and hence -- no wax.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:51 pm

path2success --

> 1. I have read in previous posts that it's better to create a new honey jar in case of additions.

Not that i know of. In fact, i strongly DISAGREE. Different spells, yes, but people open and add things to honey jars all the time. Just be sure that any herbs you add are EDIBLE, as tasting the honey when you add things is a vital part of the spell. I was taught to include herbs in the name packets, not just loose in the honey, like a sloppy stew. Then the honey remains clean enough to cook wth. Ditto for sugar, you don;t want loose herbs in your sugar bowl, do you?

> 2. Also the pink candle burns perfectly - no wax residue strong bright flame, only thing at times in between the wick shapes up like a snake?

Twisted wicks often untwist as they burn. This is just how things work.

> 3. What is the normal burn time of a 4" LM candle

About an hour to an hour and a half, depending on the temperature in the room.

Also, for the definitive and complete knowledge on sweet spells, please do check out the book "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" by my good friend and colleague Deacon Millett. You can read the entire Table of Contents for the book here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Order the book here:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:55 pm

A spiritual cleaning of the premises followed by a money-drawing wash and then some extra work like a money lamp iand a lodestone in the cahsboc and dressing your business cards with customer-attracting powders. You could hire a root doctor through AIRR to give you a half hour of magial coaching on the subject and learn a lot.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:23 pm

theborisfish -- I suggest that you get a reading on which approach, sweetening or controlling, will be more effective. I would run her both hot and cold: a honey jar to get her sweetened up and a nice (not punishing) binding spell made with a little doll-baby to stop her from getting out of line.
catherine yronwode

theborisfish

Unread post by theborisfish » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:04 am

catherineyronwode wrote:I would run her both hot and cold: a honey jar to get her sweetened up and a nice (not punishing) binding spell made with a little doll-baby to stop her from getting out of line.

That sounds lovely, thanks! Do you have any specific recommendations regarding oils, sachets or other reagents to apply to these? If I stand a good chance at making this work with what few things I have on hand, great. She's an amazingly stubborn one though, and I feel like the more I throw into this the better.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:13 am

Thank you Ms Cat! My candles burn from 1.5 to 2 hrs. So I guess everything is fine!

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:54 pm

I have been burning candle on the reconciliation honey jar which leave no wax at all maybe just 2 -3 line drips on the jar (ive used around 8 candles).

But the wick always remains. It is strange as at the end I see no wax and the flame continues to burn bright & strong & at the end quite a bit of the wick remains.

I generally remove it before i light a new candle.

Just want to confirm this is ok and does the wick remain signify anything?

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:52 am

I have a question about the honey jar spell as well. I've already started one using a photo, some rose petals from a bouquet of red roses he gave me, and a petition paper. I've also been using the Reconciliation oil, the Return to Me oil, and the Stay with Me oil to anoint the candles. The question I have is that if I can get a strand of his hair to tie with mine, is it unwise to open the honey jar to put it in? I remember reading on different threads that some people think its a bad idea, others don't. I've had fairly good luck with the jar as it is, but I wanted to add some things (like his birthstone and mine, maybe tied together with our hair or something... something to make it feel more personal) to give it a boost. Is this unwise? Thanks!

lmlvr

Unread post by lmlvr » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi guys,
I have few questions to ask you guys before I start making a new Honey Jar.... :)

• Can I reuse my pair of loadstones that I used from my previous honey jar, if I rinse them and then sage the stone?

• How large can the petition paper be? Everytime I wrap the items with it, I wish I made a bigger petition paper so I can wrap them easier. ------ Is 4"x 4" too big?

• Can I add my menstrual blood in the Jar? *Along with his seamen?

• Can I add a small picture of him also? Or his hand writings or his business card....?
(I do have his hair, but was wondering if it will be stronger if I added more personal concerns..) ;)

This is for love work and it will be my 3rd jar. 1st one worked but my tablecloth caught on fire one time so I stopped using that..... then the second one, I felt perhaps it was too small, I used a very small baby food jar. Now this 3rd one, the honey came with the piece of honeycomb and I think it is a highgrade honey. :geek:

I'd appreciate it if I can have some advice for this please....

Thank you in advance :)
lmlvr

lmlvr

Unread post by lmlvr » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Also.....
As for the Rose Petals, do they have to be fresh ones? (or Dried Petals)
----Or can I just use your LM Love Herbs packet which has dried roses petals in them? (Although they are in small pieces)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:50 pm

lmlvr -- Dried rose petals are fine.

path2success -- It just depends on the kind of candle you burn, that's all. Each type burns differently.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:59 pm

You can re-use lodestones if you wash them in whiskey.

Petition papers are generally 2" x2" up to 4" x 4" -- whatever is convenient.

You can add all kinds of personal concerns, including menstrual blood and semen.

You can add pictures.
catherine yronwode

lmlvr

Unread post by lmlvr » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Thank you so much Miss. Cat for your helpful advice. I really appreciate it. I will follow your instructions.

btw, If this was intended to only sweetening the man, would combing both seamen and my mesntral blood will be okay?

-- Will it be considered as sweetening both of us as a couple?
** Or will it make me act even sweeter when I am already sweet to this man.
I want us to be equal or have him to be sweeter. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:41 am

When working with personal concerns, you have a choice.

If you are using the item as a token to identify the party whom you wish to sweeten, then you need not add your own personal concern to the honey jar as a token.

If the honey jar spell is intended to mate the two of you, however, then i recommend that you "match" two items, one from each of you, because plaing them in contact is a symbol of placing the tweo oif you in contact. When matching items, it is nice if they are of a similar quality, so it is the custom to match toegther two hairs, two samples of bodily fluids, two handwriting samples, and so forth make neat pairs.
catherine yronwode

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Lucylookingskyward

You do not need to make another honey jar -- but there is also no reason you can't have two honey jars. I have two for my boyfriend. One with his handwriting in it (before I got his hair) and one with his hair and mine. Most people open their honey jars and add or subtract items and use the honey (or sugar) in cooking, but although I peroanlly do not like to open honey jars once they have been closed, it is traditional knowledge and practice that they can be reopened.

Mary

mysiclady

Unread post by mysiclady » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Can anyone tell me if I can use the lottery logo in my state to do a sort of honeyjar sweetening spell to possilby win the lotto or lottery? Is this in any way possible even though a honeyjar spell is for sweetening, have anyone attempted too do this out of curiousity and it maybe somewhat worked?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Hi Mysiclady,

I see why you might think that a honey jar is appropriate, but I don’t think that in this case it would get you the results that you want and here’s why: A honey jar is used to sweeten an individual or an organization to you. So you might well succeed in making the state lotto organization love you, but unless you think that they are really loading the game and hand selecting the winners, I wouldn’t bother. Usually whether they like you or not has no bearing on whether or not you win the money.

Instead I would look at using the following formulas for lottery play:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/ladyluck.html

Now if you won money and the state lotto organization was not paying you, then it would make sense to do a honey jar.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Hello, all! I was curious to know what everyone thought about reusing honey jar components? By this I mean reusing photos or personal concerns from a previous jar, with a new petition paper and new herbs/stones etc. I'm considering starting a new honey jar with herbs and stuff, and I read many other threads that honey jars shouldn't be opened once you've started them. Thanks!

Regards
Lucy

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Lucylookingskyward wrote:Hello, all! I was curious to know what everyone thought about reusing honey jar components? By this I mean reusing photos or personal concerns from a previous jar, with a new petition paper and new herbs/stones etc. I'm considering starting a new honey jar with herbs and stuff, and I read many other threads that honey jars shouldn't be opened once you've started them. Thanks!

Regards
Lucy
If those are all the personal concerns you have, then sure do it that way. If you can obtain more personal concerns, I would just make another honey jar. I only "reuse" honey jars when I am no longer working on a particular situation.

Mary

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Hi Lucy,
Lucylookingskyward wrote:Hello, all! I was curious to know what everyone thought about reusing honey jar components? By this I mean reusing photos or personal concerns from a previous jar, with a new petition paper and new herbs/stones etc. I'm considering starting a new honey jar with herbs and stuff, and I read many other threads that honey jars shouldn't be opened once you've started them.
Generally, one does not re-open a honey jar once started *if one plans to continue working that same honey jar*. If, however, one is starting a new honey jar, then yes, one may incorporate durable items or personal concerns from the old jar into the new jar, with the understanding that one will from that point, only be working with the new jar.
Hope this helps!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:16 pm

Thank you both so much for your replies. ...

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:48 am

My pink candles are getting over this week & my LM order has not yet arrived. Can I burn white offertory candles on the reconciliation jar till it arrives?

It's been a month , candles have burned perfectly fine but for 2 hours(instead of 1.5 hr) - would that mean a longer time for reconciliation? The flame has been very strong , very bright and tall, no wax remains just the wick remains.

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”