Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
nolongerlookn

Re: Using Oils in a diffuser

Unread post by nolongerlookn » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Joseph Magnuson

Cool, very good to know. Thanks all.

nolongerlookn

Re: tricked oils lasting in rain?

Unread post by nolongerlookn » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:22 pm

I could use a break up trick but don't know their actual address so can't do the doorknob or mail item ...sigh what to do? Please help, they are so not good for each other, toxic couple.

Macumba

Being skilled to use the oils

Unread post by Macumba » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Hi everyone,

I have finally put my hands on my first bunch of LM products and I am so excited about starting to work with them!
I have read the theory part a couple of times and now I am searching this "Oils section" to learn more from the others' experiences but there is one thing that I came across a few times which I do not understand well enough...

Some members were asking about why they do not get any results with the oils and one of the answers was- it might be that you do not have magician skills- so I would like to consult you:

*what are you referring to when you say that somebody is (not) skilled?

* What is the right way to improve your skills?
Are prayers, meditation and visualization right ways to work on our skill improvement?

Thanks in advance,
M. :)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Being skilled to use the oils

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Well, there are two things to think of. Does the person have the know-how to use the oil, how to apply it, how to pray for what they want, how the oil is best used in there situation. The second is do they have the talent to actually do the sort of magic they are trying. You can learn how to use an oil in the technical sense, how to apply it and such, but if you lack the talent to actually do magic no amount of meditation or visualization will change that. It's like music, some people are splendid musicians, born to play or sing, others are ok and can get better with training, some are tone deaf and couldn't carry a tune if you gave them a bucket.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Nice discussion Turnsteel. If you are further interested, consider taking cat Correspondence Course, she discusses this in detail. Read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:07 am

Kind thanks to both of you, I appreciate your help! :)

Yes, what Turnsteel started to explain is an interesting topic and I would certainly like to take part in Miss Cat's Correspondence Course but living too far away, that is not an easy thing to do and hkm afford, so I will have to wait for awhile before taking it ;)

Thank you once again,
reagrds,
M.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:11 am

The correspondence class is just that, a Correspondence class! You can have the materials shipped anywhere and take the course remotely! I advise the class 100%, especially if you are looking for theory questions to be answered in an academic way. Definitely if you are starting to have such great questions about the work.

Good luck to you...you seem to be on the right path/mind-set!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:19 am

You also need to make a certain number of purchases of various products before you will be approved to take the course.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Nijoli

Unread post by Nijoli » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Having graduated the course myself, I definitely endorse it and can affirm that I learned a wealth of information in it. Also, however, there is tons of free information that Cat has placed on her site for you called HITAP (Hoodoo in Theory and Practice) which is a wonderful place to self-educate when you first began ordering and using these product. You can find it here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

It is searchable so you can find answers to your specific questions as you go.

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:28 am

Hi,

thank you for your answers and for encouraging me to take part in Miss Cat's C.C. I will certainly consider that possibility after I go through the information pages more carefully to see what my homework would be :)

heathernijoli, thanks for the link, I do read that book online!

Bright blessings,
M.

Lori

Unread post by Lori » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi macumba, There are a number of reasons someones spell doesn't work, and my belief is that it doesnt have anything to do with not being "skilled" in applying oils. If you are just starting out, it may be more difficult to get your spell to work. Example; not being specific enough, trying to make a spell work the way you want it, using the wrong type of spell. Not doing a divination first to see if you should even be doing that spell. Cat tells you in very plain english how to dress things. Just relax, follow her instructions and keep doing it. After a short time you'll be an old hand at it. And of course this forum is always filled with the experience of Elders. Enjoy the journey

MisFortuneTeller

Unread post by MisFortuneTeller » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:41 am

Mama Micki wrote:You also need to make a certain number of purchases of various products before you will be approved to take the course.

Is there a set number? I'm curious because I would like to sign up for the course soon but I've never ordered before (I'm about to place my first order). I've had to really budget what I can spend atm and I would prefer not to buy a lot more until I've have learned more and know what I should buy soon and what I can wait on. Kwim? Plus I have a whole buffet table of herbs, stones, and candles so I'm trying to practice a little restraint when it comes to how much I order for the time being. :oops:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:21 pm

MisFortuneTeller,

You can read all about the course and the required purchases on this web page:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html

After you read that, if you still have questions, read through the Forum thread about the Course, which is here:

hrcc-hoodoo-rootwork-correspondence-course-t4368.html

And if you still have questions, just post them at the end of that thread and i will reply ASAP.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MisFortuneTeller

Unread post by MisFortuneTeller » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:41 pm

catherineyronwode

Actually, right after I posted that I found the list of items. *blush* Sorry about that. Dh is traveling and my kids have been off the rails today, so I'm afraid I asked before researching more (which I normally try to do the other way around lol).

Thank you so much for you help. I have your book (which I love btw) and will make sure to read through Hoodoo in Theory and Practice thoroughly. I can't wait until I'm able to apply. :)

Artaynia

I have a question about oils and uses for them?

Unread post by Artaynia » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 am

If I have posted this in the wrong section I wont be surprised if its moved to its appropriate section.

Okay I was wondering if I got a little jar washed with Chinese wash and Added kiss me now for instance, attraction, crown of success etc all in equal amounts with a pipit drop and then added my hair to the mixer depending on what kind of aura or attraction Id like to get would this be a good way of using oils. Have you herd of this before?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: I have a question about oils and uses for them?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:52 am

You can certainly put a small amount of oil in your hair as a way to dress your body. That's quite traditional.

You can also mix several oils together to get a very specific effect.

However, I am not sure about the combination of oils that you seem to be suggesting. Attraction is an all-purpose drawing formula, so that's fine. You can use that to attract whatever you wish - simply pray your intents when you use it. Kiss Me Now is obviously a very specific passion/lust drawing formula, so if you add that to a blend you are tuning that blend to have a more sexual tone. Attraction + KIss Me Now would be a nice blend for drawing romance and passion. Crown of Success is really intended for bringing success in business, school, career, and other such ventures. Crown of Success + Attraction would be fine, because you could be using the Attraction to enhance your good luck and fortune, while the Crown of Success help you to acheive your goals and perform well.

I don't personally see Crown of Success + Kiss Me Now + Attraction working well together unless perhaps you are working in the adult entertainment industry, or another very specific endeavour where sexual passion would be linked with personal acheivement.

You'd have to tell us more about your goals and intents for us to make a more accurate call on what you're proposing.

If you're looking for a good formula to dress your hair with that will work in many different circumstances, you could look at Attraction (by itself), Fast Luck, Lodestone, Magnet, or Special Oil #20.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Artaynia

Re: I have a question about oils and uses for them?

Unread post by Artaynia » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:14 am

Oh no I wouldn't use that combination exact I was putting example of oils. But thanks for the information. I may try and see how it works.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Idea: How to secretly deploy your oil/powder

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:03 pm

No, the oil won't "infuse through the candle." If you apply any oil to any candle after the candle is made and has cooled and hardened, it will not infuse through the candle.

It doesn't have to. Folks have been dressing candles by rubbing them with oil (tapers) or dropping a few drops of oil on them (jar candles) for decades. It works just fine.

Now, since you want your work to be undetectable, I would:
  • Smear the oil on the top of the candle, where it won't be seen.
  • Dress the candle glass with oil, not powder. Oil is for wherever powder would be visible or would fall off.
  • Since you want him to think the candles come direct from the manufacturer, you do not want them to look like they've been fixed already. No powders on the candles.
Otherwise, your plan looks good and ingenious.

Say, you could give him a whole batch of the powder combination you described, PACKAGED AS SOMETHING ELSE, perhaps a prosperity powder. And since you wish him well, you could actually put a little Steady Work or Money Drawing in there, too :)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Ben_Lilith

Can I Add Lucky Mojo Oils to Perfumer's Alcohol?

Unread post by Ben_Lilith » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:24 am

hey guys, i've read that these oils are multipurpose and can be used on candles as well as body etc, and seen that there are colognes like florida water, for your own combo (i remember odd number combo's are prefered ).

i asked a few weeks ago and was told you can put the oils in scentless body lotions.

could one prepare one's own cologne with a scentless perfumers alcohol base and add the oils, even spray atomiser on the clothes that one is going to wear in the situation. perhaps place a lodestone in the perfume atomiser or just the bottle that the mixed oils are prepared in, or even both ?

i was thinking of an overkill of bath crystals with morning bath, then pop the body lotion and then the perfume for top up an added va-va voom.

regards :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: adding oils to perfumers alcohol

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:31 am

Read cat's discussion here, "How to Use Conjure Oils, Hoodoo Oils, Ritual Oils, Dressing Oils, and Anointing Oils in the Hoodoo Tradition. (http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html) You will get a lot of ideas...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:11 pm

You do not need an overkill. I think you should look at the link recommended to you. But if it were me, I would just add the mixture to my lotion. If its in your lotion you probably do not need to wear it as a perfume. Too much might not be in your best interest.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Ben_Lilith

Unread post by Ben_Lilith » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi jwmcclin & starsinthesky,

i read the refered link before however don't recall the page mentioning adding oil to perfumers alcohol, a member of the forum who had taken the course advised using bath salts as well as lotion i believe.

personally i'd be inclined to prefer using a perfume rather than lotion if its a hot and sticky day and the work has to do with dance so perfume rather than lotion maybe preferable if i become hot and sticky too, but i shall experiment, and see what works.

thankyou kindly.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:37 pm

I wouldn't put a lodestone into an atomizer - it will rust and degrade.

If you want to wear them as a personal scent, just put a few dabs of the oil on your pulse points. No need to dissolve them in alcohol. You could also consider the sachet powders if you're going to be sweating - they are light and help keep you cool!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:41 pm

It is also common to use the oil in one's hair. If you use hair oil or hair grease, a magical condition oil is a natural addition to your usual products.
catherine yronwode

Ben_Lilith

Unread post by Ben_Lilith » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:40 pm

hi catherineyronwode and Devi Spring - brilliant, i use bryll cream which is relatively scentless and dabbing on pulse points much easier than making a perfume ! :D

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Using Lucky Mojo Oils with a Plug in Air Freshener

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:36 am

Just an idea for using Lucky Mojo oils if you don't have a warmer. I was able to take a used plug-in air freshener refill and once it was empty, I was able to get the top off with the wick and then fill it with my own oil of choice. I rinsed the old one out with alcohol to get the sent out of it first. But now I have my own Crown of Success plug in! Seems to work perfectly fine!. The first couple hours might have the sent of the air freshener on it while it saturates the wick, but once it is warmed up and the old scent is gone, the Crown of Success comes through very strong. Just a tip if anybody wants to try!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Using Lucky Mojo Oils with a Plug in Air Freshener

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:37 am

That's a clever idea. I would never have thought of it in a million years!

Now, folks, please check out the Lucky Mojo Newsletter for August 1st, 2011 -- and more especially the lead article by Donnalee Slusser on loading soap bars with herbs and Lucky Mojo oils.

The entire article is here:

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs00 ... 22039.html
catherine yronwode

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:38 am

Thanks, I wasn't sure it would work, but sure enough it does!

nvme

Unread post by nvme » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:53 am

Thanks for posting that! I have several laying around the house that need to be refilled- what an awesome idea to refill them with LM oil! I know what my project will be today! :D Thanks!
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21:22

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:46 pm

I love it! I am definitely going to try this. I think its a very discreet idea, and even can be used as a trick on an enemy or even to go work on a lover. Great idea!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

dorothybaez
HRCC Student
Re: Can I Add Lucky Mojo Oils to Perfumer's Alcohol?

Unread post by dorothybaez » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:25 pm

I have never heard of perfumer's alcohol.....
Student #1748
Thank you Jesus and Yemaya!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Can I Add Lucky Mojo Oils to Perfumer's Alcohol?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:27 pm

dorothybaez

It's just what it sounds like, alcohol used by perfumers as a base for perfume.
HRCC Student #1559

JackieLove

Re: Using Oils: Secretly Laying Tricks With Oils

Unread post by JackieLove » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Hello,
I have been laying tricks on my car door handles, (to open the door and to close the door) for a certain someone who rides in my passenger seat. I also wear them as perfume (Kiss Me Now, Love Me, Stay With Me and Fires of Love). I am having success. My question is; It is intended by me for him, so after it is on his hands, when he gets out of the car, and maybe talks to someone, or touches something, or they smell it on him (if thats possible) does that affect those people in anyway, like they want him? Or does the intention of mine stay on him alone?
Thank you,
FireAnt

JackieLove

Re: Using Oils: Secretly Laying Tricks With Oils

Unread post by JackieLove » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:45 pm

Well I found my answer in the using sachet thread (:

eleggua21
HRCC Student

Fragrance vs essential oils

Unread post by eleggua21 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, so if it would be better posted elsewhere just let me know or move as needed.

I've read the information here on fragrance and essential oils.

It would be interesting to use intuition and divination to create a special oil for a client. In looking over the many oils offered, I had this nagging feeling, so decided to post about it.

It is clear from what I read that it is traditional to mix both essential and fragrance oils. What I'm not clear about is... even though it is tradition, is it taking a "short cut" to do so.

Said another way, if I wanted to make a mojo bag for my client, and decided that I could use plastic approximations of roots and herbs, I doubt it would be as effective as if I used the real thing. (Of course, ones intention will go a long way towards creating the desired result. but that not withstanding... )

I also understand a substitution for something that is simply not available (ambergris for example).

In the hands of a skilled worker, I imagine that many things could be substituted without a problem. Time and practice, along with teaching from those who know, will address much of this I'm sure.

My question is more fundamental. Is it equally as strong to use a fragrance oil as an essential oil? Or is it best to primarily use fragrance oils when availability or cost prohibits the use of an essential oil.

Another way of asking this is - is it simply the smell of the oil that aids in the accomplishment of the work or is it the properties of the herbs in oil form that brings the power to the work. Or is there another way to look at this?

Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Fragrance vs essential oils

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:58 am

Said another way, if I wanted to make a mojo bag for my client, and decided that I could use plastic approximations of roots and herbs, I doubt it would be as effective as if I used the real thing. (Of course, ones intention will go a long way towards creating the desired result. but that not withstanding... )
You DOUBT it would be as effective?? Your intention is great, but we're talking CONJURE here, so it is inherently a spirit-working tradition. Intent is important, but it is but one piece of a much larger puzzle. If you didn't have appropriate plants and did not have the knowledge to make intelligent substitutions of other plants, you should in no way be making a mojo, let alone just shoving plastic bits into a bag. That's just fraud.

Conjure is not one of the modern psychological model magical systems that rely solely on the will-power of the magician. If you want to rely solely on your own will power and intent, then go practice one of those traditions. There's just no place for that within traditional hoodoo. Don't pretend at rootworking using plastic playthings and think "it's all the same"...because it's VERY much not.

I'm not saying you would do this, I realize it was a hypothetically, but this one just made me mad in its complete lack of understanding of even the very basic fundamentals of conjure, and assumption that intent alone is all that's needed to rootwork!

Is it equally as strong to use a fragrance oil as an essential oil? Or is it best to primarily use fragrance oils when availability or cost prohibits the use of an essential oil.

No, it is not equally strong. We are working CONJURE - meaning we're conjuring the aid of spirits to help achieve our aims. When you use herbs and essential oils, you are working with the SPIRITS of the plants, praying over them, coaxing them to work on your behalf.

If you're working with a chemical synthetic, whether it smells the same is not the issue. There's no SPIRIT in fragrance oils. So there's no one to call on and conjure.
But if you're working with essentials and herbs, then you get a veritable army of spirits all working towards the same goal.

In the case that a particular essential is extremely expensive and you're stuck with a fragrance, it would be vital to make sure that either a) you use a small amount of expensive essential to you can conjure in the spirit of the plant and then use the fragrance oil to bump up the scent, or b) to use the actual herb inside the bottle so that you can conjure in the spirit of the plant.

Another way of asking this is - is it simply the smell of the oil that aids in the accomplishment of the work or is it the properties of the herbs in oil form that brings the power to the work.
It is the SPIRIT of the herbs you're working with. If the spirit isn't present, then fragrance means nothing.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:10 am

Amen to that Devi. (and long-live Spirit!)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

eleggua21
HRCC Student

Unread post by eleggua21 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:24 am

Devi,

I stand by what I wrote. Perhaps you could climb down from your soap box and actually read it.

I wrote with the utmost of respect, and anticipated responses would reflect the same.

As to the answer, in my system, I know perfectly well what it is (and it is as you wrote). Even though my system is aligned quite closely with this, it is not Hoodoo and I promised Miss Cat that I would learn THIS system.

My question arose when reading http://www.luckymojo.com/essentialoils.html. You might want to read it yourself.

In carefully considering my question, I looked first to all the FAQ's that I could find. At the top of this forum, it asks that we read the information I linked to above before posting. In so doing, I read carefully what Miss Cat wrote in the section titled ESSENTIAL OILS, SYNTHETIC SCENTS, AND FRAGRANCE OILS.

If you read it carefully, you will understand my question better.

That and in a discussion I had with another person of elder status from the Hoodoo tradition, they told me it was the scent that mattered, not whether it was from the real herb. This did not sit entirely well with me. Then after I read the section I referred to above, I felt it important to write and get clarification.

In my opinion (and Miss Cat, please correct me if I am summarizing this incorrectly), in the article, Miss Cat makes clear that it is appropriate to substitute fragrance oils for essential oils where essential oils are either not available or too costly. She states that this is traditional. So my question was more about how far one could take this. Could one make an effective oil according to the Hoodoo tradition using all fragrance oils? In my opinion, that would be a stretch. So I asked. (though I suspect this is a more advanced question better suited for another forum, I'm just not sure where would be best to ask.)

Further, I stand by my analogy of the plastic herbs. IT WAS AN ANALOGY TO MAKE THE POINT CLEARER, and it was somewhat tongue in cheek. I was attempting to draw the readers to the other end of the spectrum so as to get answers that addressed the issue. I understand full well that should someone make a mojo bag (or anything) out of plastic herbs it would be fraud. So there is absolutely NO reason to be mad (other than perhaps a desire to grandstand). If I can not ask a question here, where should I go to do so?
... but this one just made me mad in its complete lack of understanding of even the very basic fundamentals of conjure, and assumption that intent alone is all that's needed to rootwork!

What you said is completely inaccurate. If you read what I wrote, I said, "Of course, ones intention will go a long way towards creating the desired result." This is 100% true. I did not say that "intent alone is all that's needed... ". In fact Intent/will magic is the magic of Thelema which Miss Cat wrote about under the title of: HOW DO REAL MAGICK SPELLS ACTUALLY WORK? I said, "go along way", I did not say that it would be a full substitute. I would assert that without intention, one would not do so well in conjuring much of anything.
Don't pretend at rootworking using plastic playthings and think "it's all the same"...because it's VERY much not.
Again, I did not ask you to take a condescending tone with me. I have worked professionally for more than 20 years. The last 11 as an elder in my tradition. In other words, I am far from being "wet behind the ears". I come to THIS tradition with an open mind to learn. I could not be happier to learn from Miss Cat and anyone who can point me in the right direction. And I will do so with respect. And I expect to receive the same in return.

My question was quite clear:
Is it equally as strong to use a fragrance oil as an essential oil? Or is it best to primarily use fragrance oils when availability or cost prohibits the use of an essential oil.
It was also respectfully and seriously asked.

I trust I have made my point. And if you would like to respond further, I'm open to your thoughts so long as they are presented respectfully. And if there is a better place to take this discussion, please let me know.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Tone doesn't come through accurately through text, so don't take offense. Devi is a moderator on this forum and a wonderful practitioner in her own right. Her advice is very sound, the power that we work is derived from the spiritual quality of the herbs, roots, and curios. The use of "frangrances" is for aesthetic purposes.

The spirit of Rose is different from "rose-scent" for example. One can be used to help with smell while working with actual Rose will allow you to work with the spirit.

So no, you cannot make an entirely synthetic oil blend and expect it to be effacious according to conjure traditions--this is what some other suppliers do; what some of us have come to know as nothing more than perfumed and colored oils that are lifeless. This is what makes Lucky Mojo stand out compared to the rest.

I would go so far as to say that anyone with a modicrum of talent will be able to sense the difference between the two. I have held those entirely synthetic frangrance-derived oils made by other suppliers that have no real herbs, roots, or curios, nor are made in the traditional spiritual fashion with prayers and I've held Lucky Mojo's products and you can tell the difference.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Anything that focuses you and your client on the subject and outcome that is being worked on is beneficial. Actual essential scents have a pulling, focusing power to them, as do actual roots/herbs. Colors have a focusing quality to them. How many rootworkers could get amazing results working a white candle and colorless oil for luck or money? Many of them can...but using the color most represented to the outcome or problem, using real essentials of the plant, herb and flower, using these things brings one closer.

I agree with Devi Spring and Conjureman Ali. Conjuring the spirits of the roots, herbs, flowers, curios, dirt, etc IS the work we do... It is a combination of power of self and power of materials...as well as God's power through man/woman.

I hope you do not take offense to us here, and our posts, as each of us has a different view and way of doing things...AND we have had questions like this arise every few months. Yours was much nicer in tone than most of the previous posts though...

Devi Spring can teach you about what you want to learn, but we all need to have a long temper and the willingness to listen!

Good luck to you, eleggua21!
Joseph Magnuson

eleggua21
HRCC Student

Unread post by eleggua21 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi ConjureMan Ali,

You're right, tone is not transmitted well via text. That said, she clearly was being confrontational and disrespectful. I doubt you would have appreciated that response had it been aimed at you. That she is a moderator is all the more reason to be considerate. It helps to read first, think, then respond. We've all heard there is no such thing as a dumb question (even though I don't entirely agree with that, LOL). That was my first here and had it been my only interaction with this company... well, who knows.

In general, I'm pretty easy going, so can easily look past this.

Thank you for your response. I agree, and it is the way I have learned (which is largely irrelevant since I am now learning this - but nice to see there are many similarities).

It is fascinating to take up this study.

I too have held both in my hands, and agree that Lucky Mojo is hands down, superior. That is one of the reasons I'm a reseller for them and in fact am the only reseller of their products in the Country in which I live. :-)

I am extremely grateful to Miss Cat for creating this site and making it so freely available.

Thanks again for a meaningful response.

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator
Lucky Mojo Oils in Shampoo

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:40 am

Adding a few drops of spiritual oil to a gift of shampoo is a great way to lay a trick for someone, but don't forget that you can add a condition oil to your own shampoo. Van Van, Crown of Success, Money Drawing, for example, would be great.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Lucky Mojo Oils in Shampoo

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:48 am

Crown of Success sounds like a brilliant addition to hair products of any kind! I'd rather dress hair gel or pomade, though, because it won't be rinsed off after application. Still, shampoo is better than nothing :)

I don't dress my hair products -- although I could dress and pray over my hair jewelry, come to think of it! But I do have Crown of Success in my hand lotion.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Lucky Mojo Oils in Shampoo

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:50 am

I've done this in the past when I was in the middle of a working and wanted some extra "coverage". I try to get unscented, natural shampoo for such works. Crown of Success is definitely nice, as is Master, Van Van, Blessing, Healing, Tranquility, Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, Fiery Wall of Protection, Attraction, etc. Obviously, it depends on what you're working for!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Using Dressing/Anointing Oils as Perfume?

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Pamita, I do this as well. Check out these threads:

using-positive-oils-in-a-body-scrub-t8180.html#p45965
how-to-use-lucky-mojo-oils-questions-an ... 37s30.html

There has been some great discussion in the past on different ways and combos for adding oils to soaps, scrubs, and shampoos for yourself! It works great!
Hope that helps...glad to see you on the forums!
Joseph Magnuson

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator
Re: Using Dressing/Anointing Oils as Perfume?

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:25 am

I especially love adding LM Van Van this way - clearing myself spiritually and cleaning myself at the same time.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

EmpoweredSis

Re: LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry

Unread post by EmpoweredSis » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:57 pm

I've been thing about making my own soaps too. We buy others people products all day long. I think there is just something more empowering when you have the ability and the means to make your own stuff. Plus its custom-made to your needs and desires, not just mass produced for the masses. I'm special and I deserve the best when I make my own things, I know I'm getting the best! ;)

EmpoweredSis

Re: using positive oils in a body scrub

Unread post by EmpoweredSis » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Didn't know that about the sugar Madame Koiteh. I'm just starting to make my own scrubs and I'm using fine grain sea salt. I'm rally looking forward to some great results! Great info here as always!

jethro

annointing or dressing?

Unread post by jethro » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Hi

What i need to know is which oils and powders etc. can i use to fix items for others and which ones can i use for myself or my mojo.

for example, have i been mistaken in using commanding oil on my self and fixing my mojo with it?

should i have been using it on objects for the person who is being commanded? this seems more likely and would explain why i have been so docile and have lacked spirit lately.

If this is right, what can i do to cleanse my mojo -- and myself and could anyone let me know which oils are ok to use on myself and which ones are not as i cant find this anywhere .

thank you :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: annointing or dressing?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Whoa, wait up.

Who said you were "mistaken in using commanding oil on [your] self and fixing [your] mojo with it?

That doesn't make sense to me at all.

Folks use Commanding Oil to dress themselves ALL THE TIME! It is used to give a charismatic presence of leadership and victory among your friends and co-workers, like a General commanding his troops. People will obey your commands if you wear Commanding Oil.

I think you would do well to buy the ever-useful, classic book "Golden Secrets of Mystic Oils" by Anna Riva. We sell it in the shop. In this book you will learn how to use 500 different oils, including some spells to say and ways to apply the oils. Order it here:

BOO-GRI-GOSE
Golden Secrets of Mystic Oils by Anna Riva
$8.50

catherine yronwode

jethro

Unread post by jethro » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:54 am

Thank you, that has put my mind at rest and i will get the book too.
many thanks
jeff

tobeimean
Newly Registered

Re: How long do oils stay effective?

Unread post by tobeimean » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:14 am

That's good information. Thank you for the post. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:00 pm

I think you will love it when you get it. After all these years, i still check into my copy every so often. There's nothing quite like it in print, and the price is astoundingly low for what you get.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:04 pm

I am in love with the book as well and THANKFUL it has retained it's wonderful contents to this day. My favorite and most used Anna Riva book. Grab one Jeff...it's pretty thick and FULL of good stuff.

A few years ago I started to go through the book writing down all the things I wanted to try out --- I had to stop when I had filled about 5 full notebook pages with notes. I still have those notes, but realized I had best just use the info straight out of the book as I had copied so much of it! LOL
Joseph Magnuson

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:38 am

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll put that on my next order.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Yes, the book is quite helpful, although it does refer to oils that Lucky Mojo does not carry.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ibelieve1

Re: How to Use Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:19 am

If I put break up oils on door handles and state my intention, then a couple days later put down love me, come to me oils and state my intention, they won't interfere with each other correct?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:24 am

I would spiritually cleanse the area first - use Chinese Wash.

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Oh snap I have been putting break up oils on someones door knobs to outside front door and car door. Today I decided to put the follow me oils on and did not cleanse the knobs:(

roguedeer

Re: LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry

Unread post by roguedeer » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:04 pm

I saw a mention of Dr. Bronner's on this thread as a good base soap for LM oils. Is it ok to use in Dr. Bronner's Almond Soap?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”