Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Breaking or Modifying a Lease

Dhoa2

Spells for Breaking or Modifying a Lease

Unread post by Dhoa2 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:19 pm

So, in terms of getting out of a lease agreement without incurring too much financial turmoil, how would one go about that? Definitely a honey jar...but are there any other thoughts that comes to anyone's mind?
Thanks, A

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for Breaking or Modifying a Lease

Unread post by Lukianos » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Hi Arrow,

A honey jar, and Essence of Bendover, are both excellent options.
On the more mundane level, most landlords are far more likely to be willing to arrange for a sublet, or in some cases, even terminate a lease agreement early, if you provide them with someone who is responsible, financially stable, and wants to rent the space you are vacating. In the absence of a solid tenant to take your place (and pay the rent), most landlords are likely to hold you financially responsible for the remainder of the lease.
So consider some Attraction work (and perhaps some flyers around town) to draw a suitable stable, prosperous replacement tenant.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:10 pm

I'm trying to get out of my apartment but apparently I can't legally cut my lease until July 1. I want to either convince them to put my apartment back on the market (so, should someone ELSE decide to lease my apartment, I be cut early) or reconsider letting me cut earlier. Any ideas?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:02 pm

A honey jar is one of the classic methods to induce cooperation -- http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

And here, on the same page, is one just for your situation: Influence Another's Mind For Any Good Purpose -- SPL-HON-INFL

Miss Michaele

P.S. Forgot to mention, instructions are included.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Honey jar spells, though, tend to take longer. If I stay in this apartment any longer, I'll go insane. I need something that will pack a lot of punch and work fast.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:55 pm

If you include to hot herbs in your jar, and work it 3 times a day you can get things moving with it. Honey jars don't HAVE to be slow work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:50 pm

What Devi Spring said - honey jars have a reputation for being slow because they are long-term work; you can work them for years if necessary, which is why they're popular for court cases.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:34 am

I don't see the use of a honey jar for breaking a lease. I would use something along the lines of Five Finger Grass to get favours or Separation to break away from the person to whom the lease has attached you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:40 am

Devi Spring wrote:If you include to hot herbs in your jar, and work it 3 times a day you can get things moving with it. Honey jars don't HAVE to be slow work.

What kind of Hot Herbs?
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:32 am

Hot herbs that would be appropriate for a honey jar would be things like cinnamon.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

lovsotru
HRCC Student

Unread post by lovsotru » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:01 am

Hello everyone,
I truly need help!!! I just signed a new lease & I have section 8, it's my son & me. The community is no good & im on the verge of losing my son to this place. They pay all my rent & the lease starts on the 1st of january2013. Can the contract be broken? can we be moved to a much better place because I am discouraged. I also need t stay home more & rid the negative friends & influnces. I need him on his own path without the piggybacking him or taking control of him. I am his mother but respect other women(mothers). I need to be better & so does he. His job is simple, hes homeschooled this is his last year & needs to get a job for himself. Needless to say, he agrees then a few days he comes with some new idea that includes him not finishing HS, moving out & having a roommate. Hes done this 6 different times with 6 different boys. He's always the only one in school or has a path, again that path changes to helps "friends:x." I know the move far from this area is best for us both. Please help because I really want to move& rid ourselves from this environement, thank you for taking the time to read.

lovsotru

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:13 am

lovsotru --

You have TWO issues here. One is the bad neighborhood. The other is your son's teen tendencies toward rebellion.

Now, as for breaking the lease, this is not easy. I would use a combination of Separation Oil, Master Oil, and Do As I Say Oil on a double action white and black candle. Butt the light and burn it upside down, asking for the situation to be reversed and for you to have the power to convince them to let you move. Carry Five FInger Grass on your person when you go to ask favours.

For your son, please see this other thread:

Spells for Disrespectful Disobedient At-Risk Children/Teens
spells-for-disrespectful-disobedient-at ... t3557.html
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:20 am

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

lovsotru
HRCC Student

Unread post by lovsotru » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Thank you, Miss cat
You are correct this is a bad neighborhood the drama is across the street and all on this block (downing street). like I stated before I have section 8 & they pay the rent in full. My landlady won't break the lease she already told me that. She states that she wants to keep me happy, so im confused. I will still order the black/white candle to change my luck our ways. I do have a boyfriend (8yrs) he wants to just get a house so can I do for that. I'm not totally stuck I just have o be smart about my next move. Also, while I am here what can I do to at least feel better about this issue. I also looked up the other stuff my son & thank you for that. All in all I need to finish stuff Ive started (school,certifcates& others).

lovsotru

stereo1
Newly Registered

Unread post by stereo1 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:34 pm

My neighbor is selling his house to a friend and I would prefer that he sell it to me. I have approached him directly but he says that he and his friend are "close to a contract." I need to intervene but I am unclear about the best course of action:

1. a break up spell? i'm trying to break up their deal, not their relationship so the normal love-focused stuff doesn't seem quite on point.

2. commanding spell? am i commanding the neighbor to reconsider? or is it better to try to create discord between the seller and the potential buyer?

3. move away spell? i want the potential buyer to go away but he doesn't currently live there.

all thoughts appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Hello, Stereo1,
First, I would put a "Bend Over" spell on your neighbor to do your will. Read about it here: www.luckymojo.com/esssenceofbendover.html
I'm afraid tat a break-up spell just might break up their friendship.
So, I would Hot foot the friend and goofer dust the property so that he doesn't want to come back. (but I like to take DIRECT action). Just make sure that you state your intentions when laying it down.
Here are ways to use them:
www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
Hope this helps. I sure hope you get that house!
HRCC Graduate #1631

stereo1
Newly Registered

Unread post by stereo1 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:28 pm

you are wonderful, miss aida. thank you!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:22 pm

You could also do some Influence work on the seller to influence him to sell to you.
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

freecaitlin
Newly Registered

Unread post by freecaitlin » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:59 am

Hi,
So I recently found my "unicorn" house. I big 37.5k ABOVE asking price and was beat by 5k... So I submitted a back-up offer on the house. This means if the current deal falls through then I will get the house! And I really, really want this house.
I performed a spell once long ago and I believe it worked. I am willing to do it again but I could use some guidance. Do I perform a spell to have the current deal fail or do I perform a spell to get the house? My current plan is to burn a couple candles (green and yellow?) with the sales brochure, write my wishes on a piece of paper and burn them during the chant. But what chant should I use? I am really a novice (but a believer), can you help me? Also, if there some symbolism I should be incorporating to make the current deal fall through?????

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:23 pm

Hello, freecaitlin ,

We don't usually chant incantations. We state our petitions. We pray. Psalm 23 is an excellent one.

And I would anoint the candles with oils: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

Put your petition paper under the candles.

I moved you over to a thread that will help with breaking a lease (which is similar to your dilemma). Please read through the the page.

But my suggestion is that you do both spells.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Rue Anh
HRCC Student

Unread post by Rue Anh » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Hello everyone and thank you for your time in reading this. I had signed a lease in the state of Pa. I could not afford the lease and told the landlords do to my potential roommates bailing on me. This was before I could even move in. They made a deal with me to pay 2 months and maybe they could find someone else. Unfortunately I could not come up with the 2nd month. It is 1200 and that is 3 weeks pay. I told them it was only a possibility that I could make the second. I never even received the keys. Or entered the property. I need them to go away and send and negativity back to them since they are cause me stress and anxiety. The husband is also a lawyer.
Chris Anh (Ti) Vybrenner S.I.# 2098
. .
. .

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:49 pm

Hello, missfortunecookie23 ,

I am so sorry to read this.

have you talked to an attorney yourself? Maybe call the State Bar Association and ask for a Pro Bono attorney?

Please read the posts on this page. There are many things that you can do magically and they are all written here.

Also, you may want to consider changing your screen name. Your self-identity ought to be positive. Because, what you think of yourself, others will too.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Rue Anh
HRCC Student

Unread post by Rue Anh » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:33 am

Thank you for your advise and concern. Miss Aida.
I apologize about the name. It is a force of habit using it because my roller derby name is miss fortune cookie and my number is 13. It's a play on my Asian roots. For the sake of the forum I'll change it.
. .
. .

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:22 pm

Hello, miss cookie ,

I LOVE your new screen name!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Rue Anh
HRCC Student

Unread post by Rue Anh » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:15 am

Thank you miss Aida!!! I figure this would be sweeter.
. .
. .

SYOUNG
Newly Registered

Unread post by SYOUNG » Sat May 02, 2020 10:30 am

Hi everyone,

I’ve been reading, researching, and mildly practicing for a while now but I consider myself a definite newbie. I see that we are not to post new topics and this is the closest thread I could find but still not exact.

My lease is up for termination or renewal in June 2020. I’ve asked my landlord to renew for 6 months instead of the usual year renewal. He’s declined the offer and instead countered with 11 months or termination. 6 months was already a stretch so the counteroffer is definitely unfavorable.

I’m looking for a spell to help him reconsider and agree with my original ask of 6 months.

Looking for guidance from you all, I have to give him some direction by 5/15/20

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 03, 2020 11:19 pm

SYOUNG --

As mentioned above in this thread, Essence of Bend-Over oil on a candle and worn as a perfume is useful here, as is Five Finger Grass, carried on your person for the granting of favours.
catherine yronwode

aditya01
Newly Registered

Unread post by aditya01 » Sun May 31, 2020 8:43 am

Before breaking your lease, you should know your rights. Most rental agreements outline some valid reasons and procedures to break your lease. So make sure your reason is valid. Rental agreement allows you to break the lease under special circumstances such as divorce or death of significant other, these reasons are valid to break the lease.
The reason which is I am going to tell you may be you’ll be unaware of it, if your landlord makes unannounced visits, or don’t give you 24 hours notice before visiting your place then you can go to small claims court. After obtaining the court’s order, you can start the lease termination process.
Another way is that you can compromise with your landlord and you have to face minimum loss. Because when you break your lease, then your landlord also has to face significant financial losses.

Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”