Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Bipa

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by Bipa » Tue May 17, 2011 6:09 am

esmeluv, I was worried about putting his name there so I wrote "my love rival" and that should be enough :)

esmeluv

Unread post by esmeluv » Tue May 17, 2011 9:37 am

Thank you soooo much for your reply Bipa!! :-) ... Out of curiousity did everything work out for you??

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Tue May 17, 2011 3:59 pm

I did this spell last thursday and so far I haven't heard of her existence anymore so I'm hopeful she's gone for good ;)

jujubean

Unread post by jujubean » Sat May 21, 2011 9:47 am

can a freezer spell be done on a situation regarding addiction?
to freeze the addiction that has a hold on someone? if so, how do you word this so it will be effective?

would this be ok...

____________ will no longer have a hold on _______________

or __________'s addiction to____________.

Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Yeah I suppose so since freezer jar is about freezer jars are about freezing actions. For example, if you are trying to stop someone from smoking cigarettes. I would say something like "Freeze (targets) name from smoking...drinking. etc.

But I still think cast off evil products are the best for this situation. I think you can do the freeze spell in addition to cast off evil spell work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jujubean

Unread post by jujubean » Mon May 23, 2011 5:02 am

Thank you starinthesky7, I will work on both, the casting off evil and the freezer.
My only concern was adding the person's name, I don't want to freeze them out of my life, just the addiction.

metanoia

Unread post by metanoia » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:34 am

I have a problem. My partner is suddenly not acting like himself. He is staying away for days at a time. being with friends a lot etc. Yesterday we were having our weekly heart to heart chat and he said he feels strange like he's developing a 2nd personality. He feels like the real him has been pushed aside for a loud, obnoxious, egotistical jerk and its that part that is causing problems for our relationship.

I personally think that it's the major influence of one of his friends that is bringing this on. He has a friend who is a married straight woman. After seeing how much she txts him (almost non-stop) and how she is constantly trying to get him over at her apt., picks him up, etc. she seems to have feelings for him. She is the author of many gay male erotic novels. She admittedly has a problem with being into gay guys and is learning to be a dominatrix over gay men.

It's obvious to me that she is trying to manipulate my partner. For instance, he said that she talked him into breaking up with me and when she found out he didn't, cause i was with him at their apartment, she took him into the hall and chewed him out for not breaking up with me.

He acts like he is under some kind of spell by her. He will drop everything to go hang with her. Its almost like he forgets everything/everyone else. I was talking to a friend who is a Persian occultist and has seen similar things time after time. He thinks that my partner is being manipulated by this woman somehow. He says because he feels he is being taken over he may be getting possessed or just controlled by this woman. He also seems to think that she is magically manipulating him (i dont) or has succubus energy and may be possessed herself.

Whatever the reason, the big problem is the ties/friendship my partner has with this woman. How do I break them apart so she looses her "spell" on him and fast?

Thanks,

Metanoia

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:11 am

1. I would start off with a reading, and see exactly what is going on. It is important to make sure that it is the friend that is the issue.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

2. I think you should do some uncrossing work on your boyfriend and see if he is indeed crossed. Something simple as a vigil light can tell you if he is crossed or even doing an egg cleansing.

3. Fiery wall of protection is great for protection.

Make sure you in your reading make sure you address what magical steps need to be done as well as seeing what is causing your boyfriend to act this way.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:38 am

I would suggest getting a reading and maybe a vinger jar to brreak them apart! Theres a seriously long forum on it, but the info is great!

heartk0re

Unread post by heartk0re » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:17 am

Someone posted this "I've done a freezer spell on my ex to make sure she doesn't get a boyfriend and I know for a fact its worked as she told me a guy who had interested in her for years finally found a girlfriend and told her basically he just wanted to be friends with her and that happend the day after I did the freezer spell so have faith as the call was made prior to." What exactly do you think they wrote on the paper to get his ex to not have a boyfriend?

heartk0re

Unread post by heartk0re » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:49 am

How can I use a freezer spell to breakup a couple or to have the girl stay away (frozen) from him?

He's my ex and he still loves me but she is using sex and the idea of having him move in with her for fun as her hold on him. He said that after he broke up with her in the future, he might come back to me because he wanted to see where it would lead with her even though it's only been 5 dates and I'm best friends with him and we've dated for 9 months.

Do I just write "All romantic rivals" or "All girls who want to date him"?

He gets the girls from an online dating site.

heartk0re

Unread post by heartk0re » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:11 am

Btw, I didnt know what else to write in the back of the paper i put "stay away from my friend forever" and on the other side I wrote her name. He's my best friend and ex and he dumped me for her. Is that petition good enough to freeze? Or will that freeze friends away from me as well? this is confusing lol.

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:46 am

Hi heartkOre,

That sounds like a complicated situation! The first thing I would do is get a reading from a rootworker at AIRR to see what may be possible. Even a ten-minute reading would help.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

The reason I think a reading should be first and foremost: if he is dating online he is certainly shopping around. So even if you do get rid of her, you may end up doing a lot of work on this guy. I understand that you have a history together and you love one another but he doesn't sound like he really wants a committment at the moment. A reading would tell you whether or not that is the case and whether the expense and effort will be worth it. Just so you know what you are getting into--Reconciliation work can be really difficult, especially if you don't have a ton of experience.

I am not certain that a freezer spell is what you want in this case but someone else may have a different opinion. If you want her gone, why not just hot foot her? Or just do break up work?

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

At the end of the day, though, he essentially just told you he wants you to wait around while he explores his options. That's sort of the romantic equivalent of pigging out on a dessert buffet in front of you while saying he "might" give you a bite--if he feels like it. Is that what you really want? There are so many amazing people out there! :)

Good luck!

metanoia

Unread post by metanoia » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:48 pm

Thanks for all the good advice.

I wanted to provide an update to my situation.

I was going to have a reading but had such a strong sense of what was going on, as if I almost knew for a fact what it was that I didn't. I felt that the woman (straight woman) was in love with my partner. I got the impression that she was trying to manipulate him away from me. I did find out that she has a thing for gay men, and likes to control them.

So what did I do?

I decided that I would start small and easy as an experiment. I wrote her name on a piece of paper, put it in a cup of water and placed it in the freezer. There were some issues with 2 other friends so I placed them in water cups and froze them as well.

About 2 weeks later it was all over. It was a night and day difference. He was his own self again. He stopped hanging out with the woman and spent almost no time with the other 2. I asked him what happened with the woman as a friend and he said that she was in love with him and wouldnt leave him alone. I said I thought she was manipulating him away from me with her "relationship advice" etc. He agreed that it was possible but unlikely. Also, the true colors of the other 2 came out. They showed themselves to be unworthy of friendship and my partner pushed them aside.

I thought this was going to take some fancy footwork as far as Hoodoo is concerned. Turns out the simple method worked in this case.

B

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Glad to hear about the outcome.. you make a honey jar to keep you and the partner sweet, LM sells an oil Lavender love drops, great for gay love relationships and also a mojo you can make to keeoyour relationship loving and strong. I come from the tought process of its better to prevent then wait and then try to fix it
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

metanoia

Unread post by metanoia » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:40 pm

We had decided to make a honey jar together which we'll do this week sometime. The mojo hand sounds like a good idea too. I'll have to get the oil from LM in a while, I've been out of work for a month and a half so I cant afford to buy anything. We just happen to have lots of ingredients for a honey jar. I started a job this week so when we catch up on bills we will make the mojo hand for sure.

B

cluv87

Unread post by cluv87 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:31 am

hey i heard of a freezer spell where if you put a piece of rotting fish in the freezer with the couples names they will break uup? Has anyone ever tried that one?

cluv87

Unread post by cluv87 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:15 am

im low in funds and supplies would it be affective to do a break up freezer spell using only apple cidar vinagar, lemon, balck pepper and rotting fish?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Hi cluv87,

you really haven't given very much information in order to be able to figure out wether you have the right ingredients to make up an effective spell. That said, freezer spells don't necessaritly take a great deal of supplies as you'll read in the HITAP page on them: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html. There's also a lot of useful suggestions in the following forum thread: freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

if you mention what LM supplies you do have on hand and what your intent is for the spell, perhaps more detailed suggestions could be made to help your case.

since you do mention that you're low on funds, while your freezer spell may be the focus of your attention right now, consider also doing some money-drawing/prosperity work to maintain a quality of life for yourself and those close to you. the following thread has some great ideas: easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

cluv87

Unread post by cluv87 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:24 am

well to give alil more detail my ex and i have 2 girls and we recently had a very premature baby with alot of special needs..in the mist of this stressfull time in my life we kept arguing about his ex whom he also just had a baby with,we were arguing so bad that i put him out and the only place he had to go was her house. i feel like that was a big mistake and i regret basically sending him to her, i need to get him outta there asap even if he gets his own place! as of now i dont have any lm supplies because im outta work to take care of my daughter but i do plan to get some as soon as i can...i heard about the rotting fish in a freezer spell on another site and they said that it would cause alot of problems for them is that true??? thx for ur input and the suggestions ill be sure to check out those links

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:28 am

Hi cluv87,

when it comes to the rotten fish spell you're talking about: it's not the norm in hoodoo - i've never heard it mentionned in any of my readings although a more experienced person could no doubt tell you more. If you apply the doctrine of signatures, rotten fish would make things smelly and rotten and be something used to cross someone up (give them bad BO for example) although it's not the most traditional conjure ingredient. Furthermore, since this site is specifically dedicated to the uses of Lucky Mojo's products and information, you probably won't find much by way of advice on how to not use LM products in spellwork...

That said, I do understand that $$$ are at a premium given your situation right now and I reiterate my suggestion to do some money drawing work by looking through the low investment / high yield ideas in this link: easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html . This way you can help meet your own needs and that of your children.

As you'll read in many threads on this forum, keep in mind that reconciliation work is some of the most difficult to do. Simply freezing said ex of your man's will not necessarily give you the results you want. You may want to consider working a vinegar jar on her

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.h ... oo-vinegar

and him while immediately beginning a sweet jar with sugar or honey for you and him

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html#hoodoo-honey

to drive them apart and make him sweeten toward you.

Finally, while currently you are not in a financial situation permitting, once you can - it would no doubt be helpful to get a reading from a member of the AIRR in order to ascertain the type of work best suited to your conditions as well as your chances of success. Many of the AIRR workers will do 10$ readings that are quite affordable and you can also sign up to get a free reading from Miss Cat & Dr. Kioni on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour Radio show. In a post on the following thread:

he-backed-out-of-living-together-&-marr ... 14275.html

Miss Cat gave the following useful info:

'Ten Dollar Readings at AIRR:
which-airr-workers-do-$10-00-ten-minute-readings--t14001.html

Pro Bono Readings at AIRR:
airr-pro-bono-fund-how-to-donate-spiritual-help-to-others-t11862.html

Free Readings on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio Show:
radio-show-pre-call-id-for-those-wanting-to-call-in-t9326.html'

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:55 am

cluv87, you've asked the same basic question twice in this thread, and once in the Ask for Help With Your Situation forum...where you received several responses from knowledgeable people. I've deleted your duplicate post in this thread that was copied over in the other one.

Please realize that it is against the forums Terms of Service to make duplicate posts. It makes a lot of extra work for us moderators and adminstrators who have to find your posts, delete duplicates, and move your posts into their proper threads. Posting multiple times with the same question will not get you answered any more quickly, or get you different answers. Be patient with your one post and you will be answered likely by several experienced practitioner!

Also, you are not asking about the use of Lucky Mojo products and services which is what this forum is for.

Since you are asking about freezer spells, you have been directed by several posters to read this large freezer spell thread where a great deal of information - including what ingredients are traditionally used, and how to go about crafting and working a freezer spell - is located.

You should also see this page from cat yronwode's online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":
"Ice Box and Freezer Spells in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

If after reading carefully through the HITAP page and all 11 pages of this thread as well, you still have questions that have not been answered, feel free to ask.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jujubean

Unread post by jujubean » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:52 am

I read in the forum that one can freeze all romantic love rivals, I was wondering if a vinegar jar can be done as well with the same intention at the same time.

My partner may be traveling overseas alone for 2 weeks and I want to make sure none of his old flames (or new ones) pay any mind to him while he is there.

Thank you in advance for your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Of course you can do both during the same time-frame and with the same overall intention of preserving your love affair -- but that is not the same as performing them "together," per the title you gave this thread.

They are different spells and are intended for different purposes.

You can also perform a honey jar for you and your lover to stay sweet to one another during the same time-frame as well.

Keep the works separate in your mind, however.

Keep your intentions clear.

Read about freezer spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Read about vinegar jar spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.h ... oo-vinegar
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jujubean

Unread post by jujubean » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:24 am

Thank you Miss Cat. Yes, I did mean in the same time-frame. I will read up on the links. I have a reading scheduled with you for next month so I will wait to see what else needs (if anything) to be done.

ibelieve1

Unread post by ibelieve1 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 am

Can you do a freezer spell to keep her out of my mans life and one to keep him out of hers? Or will freezing him out of hers keep him from me too?

MsSha

Unread post by MsSha » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:59 pm

I did this spell with great success against gossiping co-workers. But my fridge just went out and i think my spell melted. Because at work today, OMG! :shock: So, we got the fridge back working and it is now frozen again. Is it okay that i just refroze it like that or should i have done something different? please help :roll:
I AM WHO I AM AND IT IS WHAT IT IS...

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:41 pm

I'm not an expert so this is just my gut feeling here, but I'd have prayed over it some, maybe not re-done the whole thing, but still put some effort and sincerity into it to be safe.

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:47 pm

I did a freezer spell on my ex and his who*e, and it has worked somewhat; he doesn't SEEM as 'loving' towards her but now he isn't talking to me at all - what can I do to undo this? I figure throwing it in a cross roads won't be such a good idea as it has names on it and since I live in a city someone is bound topick it up and see the names... Help please?

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:13 pm

???

Could Ijust let it melt and burn everything?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:05 pm

If you did a freezer jar on them why would you think its effecting you and him? Him not talking to you shouldn't be related to the freezer jar; it was for them, not you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:51 pm

ConjureMan Ali

Because after I did it he spoke to me a few times and nothing for at least two or so weeks. :( and they are still together. She still seems as loving to him though.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:45 pm

But your freezer jar wouldn't have caused him to not talk to you. Unless your *intent* was that he not talk to you why would it? If you did a honey jar on you and him would he suddenly be sweet to someone else? No our intent and petition guides the spirits in the work.

If you are confused as to what is getting a reading. Frankly given the fact that you are pregnant and were already really distraught when he walked out, it is best for you to avoid such works. Focus on yourself during this time. Also try to recall the reading you got from Dr. K and Miss cat--you were given some sage advice.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:50 pm

ConjureMan Ali

Okay then. Maybe thinking too far into it.

Its funny you mention what cat and dr k said because i seen some pictures of him today and it made me think "wtf was i thinking pining after THAT?" time heals and now im just going to focus on my living situations. Not even sure if i want to let him know when the baby is born anymore...

I'll wait fir my revenge on these two :D

LMFan

Unread post by LMFan » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 am

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this. But , I did a freezer spell last week and it didn't work as intended. How do I undo it? Do I just melt the container and dispose of the name paper?
I wanted him to stop talking to women online, now he's not talking to me an he's online! So obviously I did something wrong...I think I froze him out by accident, please help!

And now how do I fix it?? And how do I do it correctly? Great to see that it works though :o

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:26 am

Well, are you a woman? Then your spell worked.
Melt it and dispose of the name paper and then redo it. But this time you might want to be more specific. :)
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

LMFan

Unread post by LMFan » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:36 am

Thank you Dr. Johannes-- just for clarification, I should not put his actual name anywhere on that paper, refer only as my boyfriend, lover, etc? And does it take an additional 3 days to reverse, I can't believe how fast it was..

Thank you much

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:35 pm

I would write "all women except "LMFan" who approach "Cold Joe through the medium on the internet (shall be as frozen as...etc)".
Mine usually breaks within an hour after being out of the freezer.
Best of luck to you.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Another possibility:

You may not have frozen yourself out of his life by accident; he may be well-protected and ornery. I think divination - or an appointment with an AIRR reader - is called for.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

LMFan

Unread post by LMFan » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:07 pm

Thank you both!

LMFan

Unread post by LMFan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:19 am

Update.. I must have done it wrong because he contacted me today!! I mean can it be coincidence that the day after I redid the spell he contacts me, wow!! And on top of that he hasn't been on the dating site but once today, hmmm..... maybe I've found my groove..

Thank you Dr. Johannes and Miss Bri!

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:56 pm

if I write "all possible rivals and Internet woman stay away"this will not freeze my man out in anyway right? thanks

LMFan

Unread post by LMFan » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:09 pm

luckylulu

Hi Luckylulu-- I followed Dr. Johanness's instructions and put " All (dating site) romantic rivals, and internet woman except myself, then I crossed it with stay away from my man! several times. I didn't use his name

I think it worked for me so far-- he's not been back on since! It's only been a day or two though and I've only gotten one message from him but I think it's a good start

Good luck!

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:50 pm

i posted this in the vinegar jar spell but since it relates to this,
can you freeze a vinegar jar to sour someone's life that way the person gets perpetually frozen in his misery?
or is it mandatory to get rid of the vinegar jar by the river?

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:40 pm

I used the freezer spell on my X and this girl he is talking to and now they stopped talking!!

Where can i throw the lemon that i used for the spell, can i throw them at a river and what do i say?

Is that spell considered a black spell do i need to do any purification after?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Stop, cutie1 --

You say you did the spell on your ex and a girl and it worked, right?

Then why would you want to UNDO the spell by throwing it away?

A freezer spell is good as long as it stays frozen. If you thaw it out, their friendship will thaw out -- and you'll be back to square one.

Please read and understand a lot more about freezer spells and their use in our tradition, here --

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

As for whether it is a "black" spell -- well, we don't divide things up that way, since African American magic is the magic of Black people. :-) In this case it might call your freezer spell a jinx, a crossing spell, or a curse -- but if you were freezing out a violent person or an intrusive relative, that kind of freezer spell work would be described as protection, not a curse.

If you did perform the freezer spell to jinx them, then you ought to cleanse yourself after it -- whenever you did it. Now might be a little late, you know, but better late than never.

And best of luck to you, whatever you decide to do.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:20 pm

I did it with the intention of just making her stay away from my man so do i still need purification?

Also, what i understood that after am done with the spell i can let it go in a river and say as this go in the river may their relation remain apart, because until how long will i keep it in the freezer.

cutie1

Unread post by cutie1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:32 pm

I need help fast please!! I did freeze that women away from my men's life and had it in my freezer but my mom cleaned up my freezer today amd threw everything I did?? What can I do now, the girl is already freezed away and they lost contact so what do I need to do since mom threw everything away??

Momo

Unread post by Momo » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:36 am

I had this idea for the beef tongue. Some say they don't like to eat tongue, some say they don't eat meat. Seems maybe one could take the needles out (be extra careful to get them ALL out!) and feed it to a pet, like a dog. Dogs love beef products. As long as one takes the needles out and doesn't add anything that would be harmful to the dog, seems like a win-win? Whatcha think?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:52 am

Cutie1...

If you want them to stay apart, then simply repeat the spell work and/or keep a break up or separation candle keep hit on the situation so they will stay apart. Or you can do a hot foot vigil light as well. But to freeze them, you have to keep them frozen.

Momo,

You can do it this way...I would just make sure you do not include any extras as you have stated that can be harmful to the dog. You can say as "dog's name" so that you can't speak anymore.

jj72

Unread post by jj72 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:47 pm

I am new here and just wanted to thank all of you for sharing your knowledge. It has been tremendously helpful to me in making good decisions while doing my first Freezer Spell. There is a man that is making some pretty horrific accusations against my daughter. Almost as if he is setting her up for a law suit. I am not one of those people that thinks their kid does nothing wrong, but the things he has been saying are just not in her framework. I don't want any harm to come to him, I just want him to be honest and not cause any emotional or physical harm to my family and to get a fair resolution to this problem that everyone can be content with. With your help on this forum I was able to figure out how to do this effectively. Thank you again and I will let you all know how it goes!

jj72

Unread post by jj72 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:09 am

Hi,

I hope this is the correct section to post this question. I recently did a freezer spell on a person making my family's life very difficult. I feel very good about it and thus far the results have been positive. However, I have been thinking about getting a mojo hand as well. Not because I distrust the work that I did, but to have a physical reminder with me to always remember my family is being protected and keep that positive attitude, as well as strengthen the effects of the spell I have already done if possible. I was thinking of the fiery wall of protection, but wonder if the ice + fire will cancel each other out. Or... am I just being silly and going for overkill on the situation. Thank you so much for your help and any advice you can give me.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:20 am

jj72,

Hello. I have approved your post, however I must remind you to be more clear when titling new topics. As you can see from this thread, there are alreay a multitude of on-going threads dealing with many areas of hoodoo, rootwork and conjuration. You titled your post "Need Help" and that is much to vague. Please be more clear in the future.

Take the time to read through this thread and get some ideas from the questions posed before you. I'm glad you feel good about the freezer spell you did. If you feel the need to do an additional Fiery Wall of Protection Mojo Hand for the reasons you listed above then go ahead. I have not heard of the fire and ice cancelling each other out. You are using the "ice" on the person who is making your family's life difficult and also using the "fire" to form a wall around the protected person/s.

I am glad you asked if you are going for overkill with this, as it shows you are at least accepting this as a possibility, however I think the Freezer Spell with Fiery Wall Mojo boost to be an acceptable work.

Please get familiar with the rules of our forum here: faq.php?mode=rules

Good luck to you and please keep us informed of your ongoing work!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jj72

Unread post by jj72 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:53 am

Thank you so much for your help, and I apologize for being vague in my title... I've never belonged to a board before and will look over all the rules and "in's and out's" before posting again. :oops:
Again, thank you SO much for your quick and clear response! :-)

Ekaterina

Unread post by Ekaterina » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:13 am

Just wanted to report that I did a freezer spell and it is working nicely. I followed the instructions here: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html to the best of my ability. My only improvisation was for a vegetable, I used an onion, which as far as I can tell is a "legal" substitution, especially as the tongue, lemon or pickle didn't symbolize exactly what I wanted. I didn't really want to sour the person's life, just get this person to leave me alone, and I wasn't interested in the pickle symbolism. However the person had made me cry, and I chose the onion because my intent was that going forward, if anyone was going to be crying it should be this person.

I had tried more positive methods first to not much avail. It had gotten to the point where I didn't even want to be in this person's good graces, just get the person off my back.

The only downside is that now the person is picking on someone else that I like. I thought about undoing the freezer spell, and divination basically said "this is working great and if you undo it, you'll have the same problem again in spades."

I guess I could go for full-on banishing, but that seems like more interference than I'm comfortable with at this time. I suppose that could change.

Is there such a thing as a hoodoo "get this person to a competent therapist and possibly on Prozac or other anti-anxiety medication, stat" spell?

:)

BlessedB
Newly Registered

Unread post by BlessedB » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi everyone

So I did the freezer spell, and i woke the girls name who is messing with my girl( her new girl) I just had her name I wrote it down nine times on a brown paper and my petition said it out loud, threw it in a zip lock bag with some vinegar froze it, the next day my ex came over saying the girl said some pretty mean things to her out of no where. Now im not trying to cause any one harm here, but this girl is no good for my ex and my ex said it and knows it she just cant seem to break away from this girl for reasons she exposed to me. I want her gone. So after the confessional of the mean things her girl said to her. The next day(Today) she calls me and says oh we talked and I wanna take things slow with her and not jump back in because she is this and that..So I listened with kind ear and thought hump, my spells only worked for a day, there's got to be a better way! I'm not quitter even if she doesn't want to be with me, I won't allow this other woman to take her down hill with her. So I disposed of my freezer baggie properly, and went for round to tonight. I wrote the current girls name nine times on a piece of brown bag(in black permanent marker of course) on the back I wrote my intentions, as prayed over it. i took out a bowl poured some 4 thieves in it and soaked it in that for a while.I then add in my paper packet some ashes, red peppers i even tossed some boric acid in to it folded it toward me three times prayed on it again, Told the new girl out loud to stay away from my ex. Tossed it in a zip lock bag and threw it in the back of the freezer..How does this sound to anyone?

Ekaterina

Unread post by Ekaterina » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Well, I would be the last person to tell you an improvised spell won't work - because in my experience they do. But if what you're doing isn't working, I would suggest the traditional spell linked above. Get the traditional thing to work for you before improvising.

Vinegar doesn't really freeze so you need to add some water to the whole mess. Mine is frozen in a pretty good chunk of ice in a plastic container. Right now your stuff is cold but what you want is frozen and for that you need water.

The instructions for the freezer spell linked in my post above are really easy so why not just do it as written?

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Hello all!! I have done the freezer spell and still have the bags and jars in the freezer after months. They are perfectly fine there as I live alone. However, should I dispose of the items and redo the spell as I want to keep them on ice? I also want to freeze another negative person and situation out of my life. Also, if I do need to dispose where do I dispose of the items at? A crossroad or river? From my understanding, once the ice unthaws it unfreezes the person or situation. As I stated I want to keep everything as it, so would I need to refreeze them again by doing it over again? Thanks!!!

Ekaterina

Unread post by Ekaterina » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:17 am

Why do you need to defrost them, are you moving or buying a new fridge, or something?

If it ain't broke...

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:14 pm

I'm sorry but that's not what I am trying to do. Can someone please help me with my original questions? Thanks a bunch!!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”