Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:04 am

I would cut the picture in half, so that you can stick you and the target together with a dab of the honey.
If your printer isn't any good, you can go to any number of print outlets (Kinkos, etc) to have them print it for you.

You're overcomplicating things a bit. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:47 am

Thanks I do tend to overthink things.

I never thought about using the honey to stick us together. What a good idea!

Should I use something to wipe the top of the bottle where his mouth was & use that as a personal concern?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:56 pm

As usual, I fall somewhere in the middle. Like Turnsteel, I wouldn't use just a phone number, but ...

Early in my magical career, I did a job spell for a woman whose full name I did not know. She knew something about candle magic herself, but hadn't been able to break through. All I had was her first name and (unique!) handle on the discussion board we frequented.

She had a new job about ten days later.

My theory is that the reason her discussion board name was effective is that it was unique -- I've never seen anyone else use it or anything like it.

So, yes, getting their hair or bodily fluids -- their "CSI," as I like to call it -- is the most focused and most powerful; but if you can't get that, pictures and information can be effective, the unique-r the better!

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:45 pm

MsP, did you say you had more than a phone number? ...first name and birthday which are still personal concerns of varying strengths...You can definitely attempt the work with the concerns you have and try your best to get at the least a picture. Good lucky in your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Sorry for butting into the answers here but, Pink kisses - you are indeed over thinking it just a bit. Miss Cat gave you some excellent suggestions on what to do with the water. It does not matter that the entire name paper does not get wet. The important part is to get his essence on it. If you keep worrying "but...." then you will never get to the Do.

Deep breath! Read the suggestions of the very talented moderators and go for it! :D
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:27 pm

So can anyone explain hat this means?
4) This is a tricked object and a whole different type of work. It is a personal concern of yours, but only if he is working on you. Otherwise it is a way of contacting him with your intention.
Does it mean he'll think of me whenever he touches the item I gave him?

jenn456

Unread post by jenn456 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:39 am

I want to do some breakup work on my ex and his new love. (I've got a couple of other posts on this)
I finally got her last name, but she is pretty guarded with her social profiles. I can only get 2 pictures....one is her profile picture and it's so small you can barely see her face. One is a Halloween picture where she's dressed up and has makeup on her face (she was tagged by one of her friends who mercifully had her pictures set to public)

This is the closest thing I can get to personal concerns for her. Would it make a difference if the pictures are hard to see or sort of "disguised?"
I was thinking of doing my own breakup work as well as having a candle set at the church. Would such pictures be strong enough for the church or should I save my money and hope a better picture pops up one day?

Thank you!
Jennifer

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:54 am

Hi Jenn456

I would recommend that you try communciatinq with her friends and say a white lie. Say that you saw her one day, maybe try to see if they can qive you her first name, maybe ask where she works, say she looks familar and you saw her at the Halloween party, and wanted to add her on her social wenbsite profile. Or try to simply ask your ex what is her name and have a polite conversation just catchinq up and see how he's doinq you know? Thats how I would approach it, any link to the taqret can be stronq, as we all know Fluids, or human concerns are best linkinq to the tarqet. A FULL NAME and her photos [in which yes if you have only those, use them] try to crop the others out of it and set it underneath the saucer. You may do it at the Church if you desire, saves you time doinq it because the candle setters are excellent.

Hope That Helps In Anyway
-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

jenn456

Unread post by jenn456 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:30 am

Thank you! Sorry I was unclear, I do have her first and last name (in my other posts I only had a first name but some detective work provided the last. I can't get a middle name, but I've got a middle initial-- thank you online tax records), I'm just frustrated about the lack of pictures and was wondering if unclear/made up pictures would still provide a link. I just figured out which person in her profile picture was her because she always seems to pose with the same female friend. It took tagging to figure out which one was her.

I'm not going to be able to get any "dna type" concerns from her, it looks like this will be the best I can do.

Thanks again

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Hi guys,

Just curious if in honey jars/mojo hands, when using a picture of the target, is it better to write your name crossed + petition behind the picture or seperately on a parchment paper and just write their name and DOB behind the picture?

Also, I saw one post suggesting sticking a picture of your target to a picture of yours using honey, folding towards you and putting them together in the honey jar.. but then another person said not to put a picture of yours only a picture of the target in the honey jar as it could be 'confusing'.. what do you guys think is better? :)

Mister Lee

Unread post by Mister Lee » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:45 pm

This may have been answered, but - 338 posts, I might have missed it:

When you are using a photograph as a personal concern, I've been using whatever I could get, which in this day and age is a digital photo. Someone (from a different tradition) commented that it should be an actual film-based photograph, since the pixels in a digital photo didn't come from direct contact with the photons bouncing off the target. His argument was that a photo taken from film uses the Laws of Contagion and of Similarity, while a digital photo can only use Similarity.

Is this true, or just not relevant to hoodoo at all? If true, is a digital photo useless, or just not as good as a film photo?
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716

Sensuous

Unread post by Sensuous » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:46 pm

My boyfriend left me and I want to influence him. Can I use the small roach/butt and ashes from his blunt for personal concerns? Would they be sufficient enough? I also have a used toothbrush of his that he left and I can print his photo from my pc.
Another question: He's asleep in most of the photos I have of him. When doing work, does one have to be awake and have eyes open in order for the work to be effective?

By the way, Happy Thanksgiving :D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Having a clear shot of the eyes is ideal in the way I was taught, as they are the window to the soul. But don't NOT use a sleeping photo if that's all you have to work with.

However, the butt end of the roach paper - if he was smoking it alone - is really good. Tear off the part where his saliva would have been. The used toothbrush would work also, you could dampen the brush and run some thread or fabric through it to absorb his saliva and skin cells and then use that fabric.

Tammyw

Unread post by Tammyw » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:58 pm

The only personal item I have from someone I want to do work on from a distance is a half drank bottle of soda. Can the contents be used as a personal concern in conjunction with the appropriate oils to dress my candles?

Sensuous

Unread post by Sensuous » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Thank you very much.
Another question (about a doll). If this needs to be posted in a different section by all means please post it in the appropriate place and let me know. Thanks in advance.

Question: I don't think my doll is working for me like I'd like. I talk to him, wrap my worn panties around him, sleep with him and today I even carried him around is my bosom all day. Do I need to re-consecrate and baptize it? :?:

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Yes ma'am you can!

Here is the thread associated with personal concerns.
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-etc-ques ... 5s210.html

Good Luck :) & Happy Thanksgiving!!!

[next time....I'd take a pic of them or use their full name or brithdate, just a thouqht]

TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Good thought TBanks91, the addition of a picture and full birth date

Within the link that TBanks91 posted, you will find 'Substitutes for body fluids: The Magical Link," look at the strength of each item in cases when you do not have a biological concern which as you can see is the strongest link to a target. Notice among the top five is "drinking water" i.e., something your taught drank...and toward the end, a picture...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:36 pm

If it is not working...or you think it is not working; get a yes/no divination first and go from there...

Sensuous

Unread post by Sensuous » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:11 am

How do I go about getting a "yes/no" divinition?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:54 am

Contact one of (AAIR) Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers found here (http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers) Look at the list on the left of the screen under Psychic Readers and Conjure Doctors...identify a reader and ask for a Yes/No Divination or a 10 minute reading.

Hex2

Unread post by Hex2 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Are two strands of hair with root enough personal concern to stuff into a poppet/baby doll to affect the victim? This poppet would be used to dominate the victim. Second. I am also going to stuff the poppet with the victim's name paper, how should this name paper be written? Thank You!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:34 am

Yes. You could even get away with using a small portion of only one of the hairs, so that you then have more personal concern to use in other works in the future!

How you write the name paper is really depending on what you're creating the doll-baby for.

Hex2

Unread post by Hex2 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Thank You! The doll would be used for dominance.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:57 am

Then write your command on top of their name, so they are covered with your demands.

scorpryan

Unread post by scorpryan » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:35 pm

^I am also interested in the answer to the above question, and I have my own:

I have a beer can that was drank and emptied by my target. Unfortunately I cannot find any traces of saliva on it. How could I use it? It won't fit in a mojo bag... I was thinking of using the tab of the can in a bag at least, since it already came off anyway? I am hard pressed for personal effects...

Also I have undergarments that are actually mine but are stained with both of our fluids. Useful or no?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:50 pm

A digital picture is not useless - I use them all the time and they work just fine. Would a picture on traditional film be better: yes. Just like a hair would be better than a picture (traditional or digital). But that does not render the link of the digital worthless by any stretch of the imagination. You're more likely to be limited by your actual level of skill, then by the difference between a digital or traditional picture.

As to the beer can, dampen a tissue and run it well around where his mouth was on the opening; then use the tissue as your concern.
If you are doing works where you would desire both your fluids be used - like in a love working such as a honey jar, then yes, you can certainly use the underpants. However, if it's a work that you only want to affect him, then no, do not use those underpants.

scorpryan

Unread post by scorpryan » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Thank you very much for both your responses, I didn't expect them so quickly! One last qualm if you don't mind... the beer can is about a week old at this point. Also I stupidly ran my finger across the rim today to see if it was wet (it was not). Do you really think a dampened tissue ran across it would still carry potency?

Again thanks a lot. :) Very helpful.

keylewm

Unread post by keylewm » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:45 am

Everything I have read about working with blood refers to menstrual blood....as I am a male and my boyfriend is too (obviously,lol). Can I use blood from my finger (like my left ring finger) in place of menstrual blood?
He drinks whiskey as his adult beverage of choice(bonus i think given its use in hoodoo). I was thinking of putting a drop of blood, my semen or urine in his whiskey to Bind him to me sexually and try to influence him to move forward in our relationship, what do you all think would work best? Blood,urine or semen? Or all three?
Thank you everyone!

BLESSING1014

Unread post by BLESSING1014 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:19 am

hi!
can someone please explain the purpose of facing two photo's together?

my spouse & i hve a child together & i was thinking to take his photo & our family photo & put them face to face (wallet sized photos) so that he always see & thinks of our family. Am i right ???

my gaol is to keep my child & i as his number one priority at all times & of course keep our love strong & sweet.

im best with jar spells and candle burning.

thanks!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:06 am

keylewm wrote:Everything I have read about working with blood refers to menstrual blood....as I am a male and my boyfriend is too (obviously,lol). Can I use blood from my finger (like my left ring finger) in place of menstrual blood?
He drinks whiskey as his adult beverage of choice(bonus i think given its use in hoodoo). I was thinking of putting a drop of blood, my semen or urine in his whiskey to Bind him to me sexually and try to influence him to move forward in our relationship, what do you all think would work best? Blood,urine or semen? Or all three?
Thank you everyone!
Semen would be ideal, don't use all three, more is not better.
HRCC Student #1559

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:44 am

Yes - it's to keep that person always seeing you and thinking of you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Exactly. You can certainly treat it as a talisman, anoint with appropriate oils or sachets as you petition for your desire.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:32 pm

No don't use your pinky blood. These are sexually fluids we are talking about to bind someone to us sexually.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

BLESSING1014

Unread post by BLESSING1014 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Can i take personal concerns from an old jar to make a new one?
The intent is exactly the same but i feel that im more informed & better prepared to make a stronger jar.
I ask because well... personal concerns are not always easy to get and i wanted to redo asap!

if this is not the right thing to do then I will start from scratch.

thanks to those who help!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:02 am

Sure you can. If it was a hair I would rinse it in cold water and call the spirit of the person back into it before re-use.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:20 am

keylewm wrote:Everything I have read about working with blood refers to menstrual blood....as I am a male and my boyfriend is too (obviously,lol). Can I use blood from my finger (like my left ring finger) in place of menstrual blood?
Thank you everyone!
Yes, you can. Blood is used in many traditions to transfer and blend power. In the Swedish tradition most people use blood from the left ring finger because it was thought that this finger had a direct channel to the heart (and thus also with mind and desire).
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:32 am

The space between the photos are as important as the way they face. What do you wish to have between the families? Peaceful Home, Honey, Deers Tounge etc, etc.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:55 pm

In conjure one ties a man to you with *sexual* fluids. The use of intravaneous blood, is more common in English folk-magic and in Northern Europe. In this instance, the wedding-finger is used to draw blood. A similar question like this was answered by Miss cat and I quote her, "There is an old English spell to have a man call you that uses a pin-prick of wedding-finger blood on a piece of paper -- but although it has drifted into hoodoo on the cross-cultural currents of book-learning and social contact, that is European folklore, not conjure work."

It is certainly interesting and it is great that its used in folk traditions, however in the context of hoodoo and conjure if you are a man and you want your boyfriend bound to you use semen, urine, or your finger/toe nails as these are the traditional methods. Each having a slightly different spiritual impact.

On the other hand if you get your hands on *his* blood this makes an excellent personal concern.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Well then we disagree on this, ConjuremanAli,
Most of the European traditions (both Western and Eastern) contain the use of fingerblood (either from the namesless finger- what you call the wedding finger - or the left pinky finger - then tightly followed by several other local varietys naming viritually every finger) to draw both love and sexual encounters as well as using menstrual blood or semen for the same purpose.
One might discuss at length the different influences that European folk magic had on 19th and 20th century Conjure, so I would personally be a bit more careful in drawing up lines between Southern Conjure and European traditions and rules about their use. Folk magic practitioners, even conjurors, tends to be quite flexible when it comes to getting someone else in bed and that has hardly changed in the last centuries. :-)
Besides this the issue at hand was not only sex but also to "improve the relationship".

BLESSING1014

Unread post by BLESSING1014 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:33 pm

thank you so much!

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:46 pm

We do indeed disagree, Dr. Johannes--respectfully, of course. European influences on conjure are certainly there, but there are distinctions in folk-practices. We honor the similarities and respect the differences, such an approach ensures a healthy respect for the culture itself without overly mixing things up. No cultural practices are without influence from other cultures, but it is important to ensure that African American Conjure does not get lost in the mix of world-wide folk practices. It is for this reason that we emphasize the differences between conjure and other African Diasporic Traditions despite the similarities.

I could go on an on about the North African influences on conjure, its connection to mojo bags, petition papers, burning petitions, the use of kabbalistic verses, talismanic objects, witch bottles and much more in conjure. While all of this is interesting, I restrain myself here for the sake of presenting a traditional, down-home approach that is more reflective of the general practices of conjure and hoodoo. This allows people, especially those who are new to this tradition, to be emersed in more grounded practices rather than engage in peripheral practices or those that have rather minimal influences. In other words, providing a solid foundation in hoodoo.

In such a case, while I certainly have seen the mention of using blood in conjure, it has been my experience as well as many others that African American Conjure focuses primarily on the use of sexual fluids, menstural blood, urine, and finger/toe nails to get a lover and keep them. Similarly there is a long standing tradition of using your bathwater, or water from a footwash.

It is in this spirit of preservation so that hoodoo continues to remain connected to its traditional element, that I presented thus.

I leave this by saying, HITAP's entry remains an excellent introduction to the subject and will cover all the traditional elements of working with sexual fluids and what those sexual fluids are. http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Well, we agree on the importance of preserving cultural boundaries when they are solid. But the question was "Can I use blood from my finger (like my left ring finger) in place of menstrual blood?". The answer is; yes.

Is it conjure? As you yourself said, pheripeheral as it may be - Yes. You point out the fact that semen is more known and thus most likely have a wider spread, which is true. But to me that does not make the pinky blood less effective or a of non valid part of traditional conjure.
It is a careful balance between preservation and turning something into rule-bound mainstream packages.

In the end your answer to the question is a well meant "no" founded in the theoretical centre of the tradition and mine a well meant "yes" found the the practical suburbs of the Hoodoo Conjure tradition.
Then of course I can not pretend
to be in any centre of traditional Afroamerian Conjure practice all since my "suburb" of Sweden is more north west of the "old south" than the moon. :-) The few tricks I learnt about it comes from Miss cat, a few words from others here and there and my own years of practice.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Haha, ain't that the beauty of the internet age? Where a man from Sweden and a man from California can converse conjure :-)

Ah, but you see the rub is that in conjure using blood in the fashion inidicated isn't even the periphery. While it may be common in other folk magical practices, in conjure the only mention of blood from the vein that I've heard is used to make someone contact you--this is the periphery as there are far more common methods of making someone contact you. This most likely was a cross-over from European folk magical practices.

The conjure that I was taught uses sexual fluids, urine, "personal waters," toe/finger nails etc.

Can using blood from your finger work? Sure. It may work great for some people and people do a variety of things these days and attempt to pass it off as conjure. My point is that in the practices of African American conjure we find that when it comes to trying to get a man, tying his nature, or other forms of love work the methods outlined by HITAP are the survey of practices found used by practitioners which also explains why these specific fluids are used.

Of course this may simply be that you and I have conversed with and learned from different type of rootworkers. I can only speak to my own experiences and what I've been taught. From this standpoint, I, nor those I know, use blood in such a fashion within the context of hoodoo.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:01 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:...Ah, but you see the rub is that in conjure using blood in the fashion inidicated isn't even the periphery. While it may be common in other folk magical practices, in conjure the only mention of blood from the vein that I've heard is used to make someone contact you--this is the periphery as there are far more common methods of making someone contact you. This most likely was a cross-over from European folk magical practices.

Can using blood from your finger work? Sure. It may work great for some people and people do a variety of things these days and attempt to pass it off as conjure. My point is that in the practices of African American conjure we find that when it comes to trying to get a man, tying his nature, or other forms of love work the methods outlined by HITAP are the survey of practices found used by practitioners which also explains why these specific fluids are used.

Of course this may simply be that you and I have conversed with and learned from different type of rootworkers. I can only speak to my own experiences and what I've been taught. From this standpoint, I, nor those I know, use blood in such a fashion within the context of hoodoo.
Well, the kind of workers I listened to when I learned the practice were my elders and those more experienced than me, Ali.
But there is always more to learn. I must admit that I picked up a few pieces of information from books I was adviced to read in the beginning of my career.

One of these books were the collections of Harry Middleton Hyatt. A folkloric collection of spells and tricks gathered in the southern US in the 1940ies. A quick look in volume two shows that Dr. Stone in Waycross, Ga as well as Madam Wiley in Memphis, TN used finger blood in spells to draw love. I see other uses of this blood collected from Savanna and so on. I am sure you can find more in the other volumes one you read them, Ali.

However pheripheral this may have been to you, finger blood has been used in Hoodoo Conjure to draw love since at least the 1940ies.

From a practical viewpoint the use of finger blood can be more convenient for a man, being on a date and having the opportunity to drop something in the womans or other mans food, than having to instantly produce and collect semen.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:35 pm

That is excellent that you listened and learned from your elders. In my opinion that is the best way to learn such traditions.

Yes, I am familiar with Hyatt and all his books, I am one of the fortunate ones that have all his volumes. Truly a marvelous work--there is so much good stuff in there. Of course, I tend to read him with some discernment and with more than a grain of salt. For example he records the use of asprin in break up conjures, something that many of us who read it found utterly nonsensical. However he does remain a decent resource, of course not replacing the elders forementioned.

You have stated your experience and what you've been taught about conjure and I have stated my own experiences and what I have been taught in conjure. We obviously differ on some points which is fine. At this point the conversation has become academic and beyond the scope of the forum. However, I'll happily continue this offline should you be so inclined.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:37 pm

I agree that what you find to be "utterly nonsensical" in the traditional practices and materials of old Southern Afro-American Root workers is not relevant to this forum or the context presented in the thread. Claiming to know-it-all is a cultural expression that I do not understand, so you must forgive my way of expressing a slight wonder about it. The correction in terms of blood was not meant as an offence towards your ego or the otherwise excellent practice you perform.

But we were talking about blood here so lets get back to the issue at hand.

keylewm asked if finger blood can be used in love drawing work, and some may wonder if it can be mixed with the many love oils, love inceses and love powders offered by the Lucky Mojo Curion Co. to enhance the work - and wants an answer out of the Afroamerican cultural treasure - the answer is yes.

Those interested in reading more besides the volume 2 mentioned above may also check out "Folklore from Adams County Ilinois" also by Hyatt. No 15899 shows it and 15904 even mentions the left ring finger; "If you want to make your sweetheart love you, take a needle and pick your ring finger of your left hand until it bleeds...".

The excellent http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html course offered by Miss cat teaches people to collect and preserve these folkloric practices even if they might not be understood in the beginning, and that is a good thing. To run fast tracking towards "money, magic, gold and glory" without understanding the basics of this cultural practice is not good for the magic one might want to practice nor for cultural preservation in the long run.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:35 pm

No offense taken at all, Johannes. I welcome such exchanges as they further both the community and the individuals involved. It allows people to expand their knowledge while getting a strong grasp of the fundamental principles of the cultural practice we work at. Therefore worry not for my ego and similarly I hope you are not too worried about your own. Afterall I've enjoyed this exchange as it allows me to see how different some people's experiences are to my own.

In answer to the question, if one is interested in the use of bodily fluids in magic I refer to Miss cat who has done a wonderful job of presenting urine, mentural blood, semen, toe/finger nails, and personal waters as the means by which to perform love magic in African American conjure practices. In other words if keylewn is confused please refer here :http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

You'll find not only the traditional methods of using such fluids, but what types, and how the different sexes approach the work in addition to a recording of the pertitnent Hyatt information. Truly it is excellent work.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:39 am

Youre welcome, BLESSING1014.

BLESSING1014

Unread post by BLESSING1014 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:35 pm

trying to g personal concern. Would a used spoon or fork be good?
I was thinking of breaking of the stem & use the part that they eat with so it has saliva on it! ??

good or bad???

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:15 am

Plastic does not absorb stuff like saliva or any other substance very good, but in theory it would work. I would go with the end that has a chance of holding their finger prints, since fat is more likely to stay longer on a plastic object.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Quick question. My underwear with his semen on them?? Can you use a piece of the underwear in spell work on him ...etc? Concerns me since the underwear are mine. Thanks
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:57 am

For love work using a personal concern from you and him is perfectly fine.

1love

Unread post by 1love » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:16 am

Hi all. I have a shirt with my ex semen on it from when we were together. I also have his facial hair, his photo and pubic hair. Honey jar for love made before the break up. I hope I'm in the right thread. What can I do to bring him back to me?
Thank you St Martha for all you have done.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:58 am

1love wrote:Hi all. I have a shirt with my ex semen on it from when we were together. I also have his facial hair, his photo and pubic hair. Honey jar for love made before the break up. I hope I'm in the right thread. What can I do to bring him back to me?
Personal concerns are used in all kinds of spells. You might want to look at Reconsiliation Products and spells.

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:53 am

Hi every1!
I want to do this spell, well, umm...kind of already did...I just have some questions. I printed two photos, 1 of me, 1 of him, and taped them together with our eyes lining up exactly...so we will "see eye to eye" on our relationship. I did not dress the papers with anything, I carry them around with me in my bag, in a folder, which contains other papers and things that are important to me. This guy lives across the country, and we haven't been in contact 4 a while. I did some reconciliation spells and spells with cubebs to overcome his resistance. I guess I just want some detailed information about facing 2 photos together. I kind of did it as an afterthought to the cubeb spell...I had the printed images, so I just did it. I hadn't read about this particular spell in hoodoo b4 and I was just wondering about it's history, use, effectiveness, tradition, all that kind of stuff...can any1 help? Thanks a bunch guys & dolls...Luv ya! ~Sweetlady
Thank You Saint Anthony, finder of lost items for always finding my lost items. Thank You!

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:34 am

I read so much on here, and there is so many different ways to do things. I have Follow me Boy oil, and I love this stuff!!! Smells great too!! So I have read about sewing my hair into my husband's hat to make him think of me often. I know he already thinks of me often, and he does not wear a hat, so I thought I could switch this up a bit and take a strand of my hair and sew it into the fly of each pair of his boxers. I don't mind losing a few dozen hairs, lol. I will sew my hair into each pair of his boxers. What will this do? I was also thinking of putting a dab of follow me boy on the fly of each pair as well. It seems to me that this will be pretty powerful to make him not want any other female around him. There is always some female trying to flirt with him, and I hate it. He says I have no reason to worry about it, but I do, and I want to make sure that he keeps it where it belongs. So I thought trying this would be a good start, along with a few other things I am doing as well. Oh, and when I wash his boxers will my hair stay in there or will it eventually wash out? I guess there really isn't a way to know. I will just have to keep checking to make sure it's there. Thanks to anyone who helps out with this one!!!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:03 pm

If you put your hair near his crotch, he'll be hot for you but he may not always have you on his mind. You see? You can take a pair of his unwashed boxers, tie it in a knot, and bury it in your backyard so he'll come home to *your* bed, not anyone elses :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:33 pm

I agree with MaryBee on that great recommendation.

And I would add perhaps you may want to work a stay with me spell kit and/or a nation sack to keep this man with you and only you.

And I would work a freezer spell to keep out all the competition and other women flirting with him.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:17 pm

You guys all have great suggestions for everything!! I did hear about tying his boxers in a knot and burying them in the back yard. I don't have a back yard though. Would it work if I bury them in the front or side yard?

How would a freezer spell work with keeping out all competition, and stop the flirting? I was kind of scared to try a freezer spell because I have read that I can also freeze myself and him. I don't want to do that. I just want all other females to be non existent in his mind.

LOL, if I do a freezer spell on him and nobody flirts with him anymore, he is going to start thinking something is wrong with him. Oh well, as long as they stay away from my baby.

I do trust him, it's the females I don't trust. We were at a bar together, and this girl he knew from an old job really had the hots for him. She tried to split us up back then, and it didn't work, and she tried that night to rub on him, and just doing everything she could to have me almost hurt her. He kept telling her to leave him alone, he is married, this and that. She just didn't give up. Somehow she got our # and started calling and we had to get the # changed. She just would not take the hint at all.

Well that night when we were out, she actually put something in his drink, and tried to get him to go home with her. I ended up taking him to the hospital that night because he thought he was dying. So that is a fear I have. What if he is out and I am not with him and some girl slips something in his drink and he has no idea what is going on and I'm not there to take care of him? I worry about that.

Alcohol alone is enough to get some people to cheat, drugs added to their drinks is a sure thing that they will cheat regardless of if they wanted to or not. It is not just men that slip things in females drinks.

So I want to do a few different things to make sure that even if something like this would happen again that even if this girl did get him in her car and at her house that he would have no desire to be sexual with her, and can't even if he wanted too. I believe that's where my little white string would come in to play! Tying his boxers would just help out more. So if I can put them in the side or front yard, I would really like to do that. That one sounds so easy to do, and I can just go out and plant something and throw the boxers in there too. We have a flower bed in the front yard right in front of the porch, that would be the perfect place to bury them if they can go in the front.

I love you guys, you are the best!!! Thanks for all the great idea's!!!!

TennStarMan

Unread post by TennStarMan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:00 pm

There are tons of posts on women feeding men their menses. As a guy I certainly understand why this works on us...I was curious about a guy slipping a lady their semen with similar results? Is it as powerful? I'm working on a situation from different angles and with the coaching of my Reader have some things in motion. Although we didn't discuss this topic it just occurred to me to do this and I have been doctoring a lady's coffee in the mornings ( I preload a medicine dropper and have several windows of opportunity). I can probably do this most work days.

From a biological perspective underarm perspiration should be incredibly effective to use on ladies too..anyone have any experience with that?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”