Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
funnybunnyme

Re: Prayer of Saint Martha for Love Spell

Unread post by funnybunnyme » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:33 pm

So just to clarify it can just be any red candle?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Prayer of Saint Martha for Love Spell

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Yes. It can be of any size.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Sweets1984
Thank You St. Martha I believe You Showed Me a Sign ?

Unread post by Sweets1984 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:50 pm

I have an ex who has really done wrong to me, I started an LM st martha vigil candle 2 tuesdays ago...Last tuesday night I was in bed crying and i just prayed to st marta saying make him pay for everything hes put me thru...and then I fell asleep..I had a dream that night that I kept seeing a snake in my neighborhood... It wasnt until wednsday afternoon that it hit me that I read somewhre in the forum that somone else was having snake dreams when working with her.. So I believe my dream was a sign from St Martha @!

hernamewaslola

Re: Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread post by hernamewaslola » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:10 am

Thank You Saint Martha for agreeing to work with me. This will now be the fourth Tuesday and you have worked wonders already. I received contact after the first and second week and know that things will progress further. I have now received your oil I ordered and will use that over the remaining candles in honour of you.

Please continue to work with me and find solutions for my situation.

hernamewaslola

Unread post by hernamewaslola » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:17 am

Thank You Saint Martha for agreeing to work with me. This will now be the fourth Tuesday and you have worked wonders already. I received contact after the first and second week and know that things will progress further. I have now received your oil I ordered and will use that over the remaining candles in honour of you.

Please continue to work with me and find solutions for my situation.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Thank you St Martha for your graciousness in working with me. Things are already beginning to look better. Now I understand, when my heart is in my petition you are helping me.
If anyone reads this, be true to yourself if you petition St Martha, it is working for me.
I petitioned her once before, but I was conflicted and ultimately, did not really want what I was petitioning for, and she did not help. Now, I know my heart and she is listening!
Thank you again St Martha. We have a long way to go but we have a great start.

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Thank you St. Martha. I know your assisting me and I am greatful and know you will continue helping.

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:09 pm

First off THANK YOU ST. MARTHA you are a miracle worker. I'm new here and read some of the posts and decided to write my situation. First off St. Martha the Dominator is a miralce worker. I have been on and off with my girlfriend (We're off again) for 3 years. Some of the breakups were rather harsh with not so nice words being said from both sides. I looked for a spell on bringing back your lover and came across the St. Martha prayer with the needed items to bring her back to me. It has worked everytime for me (and I have used it quite a few times) and for that I am greatful because I do love my girl. The Prayer is how to bring back your lover. The items needed is a GREEN candle that comes out of the glass cup it comes in, GREEN ribbon, I use about a yard to wrap around the rim of the glass casing, 3 oils the St. Martha oil, Come to me oil, and I Can you Can't oil. Take the candle out of the glass, pull out the wick from, with a pencil write the name of the person 7 times from top to bottom. After you have written the name 7 times, you take the three oils I start with the St. Martha oil concetrate on what you are asking her for, put 3 drops on your right hand, then take the Come to Me oil and put three drops in the same hand and saying come to me, then take the I can you can't oil pouring 3 drops in the same hand (the right) and concentrate in saying you will dominate him/her. Annoint the candle from top to bottom with the oils. Make sure to not be interupted and concentrate on your lover. When done annointing the candle put back the wick back in and the candle back in the glass. While lighting the candle concentrate on your lover. Then you're ready for the prayer which you can find here or anywhere on the internet. Every night you say the prayer while the candle burns. I personally like to burn three one after the other, you don't really have too. Have faith it'll work trust me I'm living proof. I also say the prayer throughout the day just asking St. Martha tie up and dominate the person, to not let them have peace of tranquility until he/she is at my feet, to let the person sit in a chair or lie in a bed until he/she is at my feet. AGAIN FAITH IS IMPORTANT AS IS PATIENCE. She tends to work fast at east for me. Good luck and I know it will work for you.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:18 am

St. Martha, thank you for not taking into account my ignorance,thank you for your forgiveness, for being my confidant. I promise not to make you angry and follow you and your advice.Thank you, St. Martha in just overnight i could see the change. I love you, mother.

Done1

Re: Working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread post by Done1 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Hello, I was told Saint Martha also helps with Financial matters, is this true? I know she is the Catholic depiction of Mami Waters and if that is the case then she is definitely the one to go to for luxury (finances) and glamour! Can someone fill me in more?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Well, Mami Waters is a Vodou Lwa, which is a completely separate religious tradition. Hoodoo is not a religion at all, but a set of folk magical practices from primarily Protestant Christian African Americans, although there are some streams that are Catholic in orientation.

Since this forum is for the discussion of Lucky Mojo products and services as they are used in traditional conjure and rootwork, getting into a discussion about a Lwa would be off-topic. You're best bet would be to ask a mambo or houngan about Mami Waters and any association she may have with St. Martha.

Best of luck finding the info you seek on that particular connection!

St Martha the Dominator can help employees dominate stingy and overbearing bosses, so in that regard I can certainly see her aiding in financial matters. Those practitioners who develop a very close relationship with her may find a bit more flexibility in how she will work for them. I know Momma Starr often talks about St. Martha doing all kinds of work for her that is generally outside of what you see her petitioned for.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:22 pm

I thought y'all might enjoy this picture of Saint Martha the Dominator riding on the Tarasque, the water-dragon she ruled and controlled:

This painting is from the 1890s.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:27 am

There are certain novena's that call upon Saint Martha to fulfill your needs. She is traditionally the patron saint of the home, kitchen, and mothers and wives. She was called upon to provide for the needs of the family, help mother's maintain their homes, and help females in a disadvantaged position.

From this she became the patron of cooks, female employees (especially dealing with stingy and overbearing bossess) and the saint people turn to to bring wayward spouses home.

So while calling upon her to provide for your family is quite traditional, calling upon her for luck or wealth, not so much.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:06 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:There are certain novena's that call upon Saint Martha to fulfill your needs. She is traditionally the patron saint of the home, kitchen, and mothers and wives. She was called upon to provide for the needs of the family, help mother's maintain their homes, and help females in a disadvantaged position.

From this she became the patron of cooks, female employees (especially dealing with stingy and overbearing bossess) and the saint people turn to to bring wayward spouses home.

So while calling upon her to provide for your family is quite traditional, calling upon her for luck or wealth, not so much.

Oh ok. I feel more inclined to work with Saint Martin for some reason in terms of finances. Like his name just keeps coming to me, and IDK why.

jolisa
Newly Registered

Thank You, Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread post by jolisa » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Thank you, St. Martha.

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Thank you St. Martha. I know your working with me and i am greatful. I know you'll continue to help me and I will continue to praise and pray to you.

diana

Unread post by diana » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:55 pm

THANK YOU St. Martha for helping me.it has only been a week but I can see that you are helping me and I hope you will continue to do so.Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:16 pm

St. Martha thank you again, you answered my petition yet again. They say you don't work with men but I guess I'm the exception. I promised you a Novena so now I have to repay you. Thanks again you work wonders.

TeamTwig

Unread post by TeamTwig » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:51 pm

I've just recently begun working with Saint Martha the Dominator, and this is my first experience working with a saint. I petitioned her for the first time a few weeks ago, using a red candle, dressed for her, with my short petition, a glass of water, and another small offering (with the promise of more lavish offerings/praise if my petition was granted). I placed a picture of her on the altar, the one that depicts her as the "white" Saint Martha with the dragon at her feet. I felt a certain comfort in speaking with her, felt I could really "open up to her" if that makes sense, but was somewhat unclear as to if she wanted to work with me yet or not. I had seen some movement in my target, but since I was also doing other work, I was unsure if it was the previous work setting in, or Saint Martha's assistance.

After also discovering the dark skinned version of Saint Martha, with the snakes, I also decided to place a picture of this depiction of her on my altar a couple of days ago. I have always been drawn strongly to snakes, and for some reason it just felt "right" to include this depiction of her. Last night, while working a skull candle for my target, while repeating the thoughts I wished him to have, I felt my body start "swaying" unconsciously in a serpentine motion, the way a snake would move. I continued with my work, and just allowed this new swaying to happen naturally, since it seemed to be working itself into a cadence with the words I was speaking. I had wondered then, if this could possibly be Saint Martha, lending her influence to my work.

Then, this morning, my Dad made a comment to me (I am visiting my parents out of state for a little while) that my Mom was freaking out this morning because she thought there were snakes living underneath the driveway... that she had found snake sheds near some small holes in the dirt next to the driveway. This seemed a bit too cooincidental to me, since I had just started working with this other depiction of Saint Martha. I feel that these are signs that she wants to work with me, but I only received these signs after working with the dark skinned depiction of her. Have others here experienced a "preference" so to speak, that maybe she would prefer for some people to work with certain depictions of her? Should I take this as a sign that she would prefer that I work with only her dark skinned with snakes depiction?

now-a-believer

Unread post by now-a-believer » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:53 pm

Thank You St. Martha.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:39 pm

You will need to get a reading to see if

A) Saint Martha is working on your behalf OR if it is previous work.

B) Signs are personal. I know what you mean by such a strong connection to Saint Martha as I feel that way too. So if you feel that way then she very well may be working with you. Again, get a reading to confirm this.

C) I personally do not have a preference, but I do feel strongly towards Dark skinned Saint Martha because I am of a tan complexion, and I had her come to me through a dream with snakes. PErsonally I include ALL depictions of her on my altar, but she may reach out to you in different ways such as the snake, but that doesnt meant "white" saint martha does not wnat to work with you. This just may be the way she choose to communicate with you.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:04 am

The snake sheds certainly sound like a sign to me.

I haven't experienced a preference in the depiction of Saint Martha, but a divination or simple prayer can answer you question. Ask her for a sign if she's willing to work with you, ask for something that you'll recognize, and pray sincerely.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:31 pm

I agree with Conjureman Ali on the snake sheds. But definitely get some divination done. This will give you a clear answer.

diana

Unread post by diana » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:54 am

Thank you again St. Martha.I will allways praise you.You are a miracle in my life.I've been fighting for this man for 9 years and now,within 3 weeks,you made all my dreams possible.I am overwhelmed by this feeling of happyness.I feel blessed to have you by my side.I want everbody to know that you are amazing.Thank you

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Hello. I have only just found out about St Martha and am eager to work with her.

I lit a candle for her on Tuesday - a white one as I wasn't sure which colour she would prefer as I hadn't read much of this forum.

1) Today I read that a red candle might be good so I lit a 4" red candle and stood it in front of a picture of her which I downloaded from the internet. As I was using my computer, in the same room, I noticed that the picture had curled over and that the corner of it had burnt. Is this a sign that she doesn't want to work with me (I'm trying to get my partner back) or is it just me not being careful?

2) As I have only just found LM and haven't got my first delivery yet, what oil and herbs can I use on the candle, until I get my delivery -- which might take a while as I am in the UK?

Any help and advice would be very much appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:12 pm

1) It's a bad sign. Your carelessness may be the physical cause, but as a SPIRITUAL sign i'd call it a big NO.

2) Please see this web page, which lists many of our herbs by condition:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Be sure that you order my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" -- and that will answer most of your questions about herbs.

Here is a holy card to Saint Martha:

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 am

Thank you cat for your reply - can't say I'm not disappointed that she doesn't seem to want to help me though but never mind maybe one of the other saints would, which are likely to help with getting my partner to want me back after a disagreement.

The strange thing about the burn in the paper is that its at the edge of the paper about an inch down and its burned into the paper in the shape of a leaf or, as my son says, almost a rattlesnakes tail. Also, the paper that came from the burn wasn't actually burned it was like tiny snowflakes under the picture - I've never seen anything like this before.

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Thank you St. Martha:

You have been helping me and I want to thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Hello there Cheshanna,

I completely agree with Miss Cat. The fact that the picture burned is definitely due to carelessness on your part. Now if you are still confused, I would get a reading done to see if she is willing to work with you on this matter.

Other saints you can work with are...Saint Elena, and St. Anthony. I would get some divination done to see which one is more inclined to work with you.

And considering you have not gotten your delivery yet well...it would be useless to recommend lucky mojo products. however, I would suggest making a honey jar along with any of the herbs mentioned in the link above.

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:56 am

Thank you starsinthesky7 for your reply - everyone is so friendly and helpful on here.

I am very new to this website and the forums and wondered if you could tell me how to get a reading and divination. I'm in the UK and don't have an awful lot of money to pay for these things.

Thanks again.

silvcrystal

Unread post by silvcrystal » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Thank you St. Martha for your help!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:20 pm

You can message an AIRR worker.

Several offer 10 minute readings MIss cat and Miss Bri to name a few. But if you can't get a reading now then you should probably save up for one.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:41 am

Miss Bri recently made a change to her rates. She no longer offers 10 minute readings. She now offers 15 minute readings for $20. ConjureMan Ali offers a one-question email reading for $10 (the equivalent of a ten minute read.) good luck

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:06 am

AmaSarah is correct with Miss Bri.

But I provided the link so you could make the choice yourself, and feel free to get on the radio show as you could get a free reading.

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:27 am

Thank you again starsinthesky7, I would love to get on the radio show but I live in the UK.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:45 am

It doesn't matter where you live...as long as you can call long distance.

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:53 am

I haven't had my delivery, which includes a candle, from LM yet so wondered if it was OK to put my prayer under an ordinary candle, I believe you are supposed to put the prayer on the candle, until my proper candle arrives?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Yes that is fine. You can use a tea light or a house hold candle...it can be white, red or green.

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:45 pm

I'd just like to post my experience with Santa Marta to hear from others who have worked with her and to express my thanks. I started the 9 week ritual about two months ago, after the second Tues I had a vision while I was taking a nap,she nudged me persistently to wake up, I looked and I saw a woman who was like Santa Martha (the white version) although I have the icon depicting the black one (and I feel more drawn to her). She told me 'everything would be ok'.The coffee I had left her the previous night was definitely drunk from. The guy I was praying about is definitely back but still distant. I gave her white flowers,but since they were inexpensive I promised her better ones when I was back on my feer. Long story short,the flowers lasted 3 weeks withought wilting until her novena fully burnt out!!!!! I have continued praying to her and have had other minor signs and have started a new novena today, I feel a great connection and I want to learn more and get closer to her, I feel in a way she has accepted me but I am still insecure. I used her oils and other luckymojo oils when preparing her novena. Whoever can give a word of advice I would truly appreciate. Thank You

euphemia

Unread post by euphemia » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:15 pm

I think I need some clarification/help...

I've been doing something I found in this thread (much earlier in this thread) that had me light a candle specifically for St. Martha for 9 Tuesdays.

What I'm wondering is this: How can one tell that St. Martha (or, I guess, any saint?) is willing to work with you, or is lending you a hand, or ... something? I mean, I've read some about that "3 rule" when it comes to signs, movement, and resolution...are these related with seeing if the saint is helping you? Or am I confusing more than one concept here?...

I'm at about the 8th Tuesday with St. Martha, & I'm just not sure...I've read more of this thread & found more info, as well as a variety of ways to give her candles & offerings, do prayers, &c. so I may step it up in terms of those things. I'm not sure how "necessary" that is, but I'd like to develop something with St. Martha...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:20 am

Generally speaking, it's always a good idea to do divination to find out if a Saint is willing to help you with a petition before beginning the work - especially extended work like the 9 Tuesdays, or work that is for a time-sensitive situation. That way you know before you start whether you're likely to get the help you need, and if a saint doesn't wish to work for you, you can find another one who will at the outset.

In any kind of spiritual work you can use the 3day-3weeks-3months as a general guide. So if you're at week 8 and you've seen absolutely no movement, then I would go ahead and finish the 9th Tuesday since you committed to completing that 9 week service to her, then do some divination on the matter to explore what went wrong and how you might get ahead.

If you cannot read, you can have a reading and consultation with an AIRR worker. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

euphemia

Unread post by euphemia » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:13 am

Oh. Whoops. Live and learn. Thanks for the info.

tag227

Unread post by tag227 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:01 pm

I just want to add this because I said I would publish this -- Thank you Saint Martha for fixing that "situation" with my fiance's ex. She is wonderful, and I don't give her enough credit. She's a wonderful patroness, and I will let you all know once I work with her in some job situations. Again, Thank you Saint Martha!!!!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Yes, she is wonderful and a beautiful mother. I don't have words to say how much i love her. Always she help you with the intention to make you happy.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:56 pm

I agree with Devi Spring. But personally...I don't adhere to the 9 Tuesday which is ONE way of working with her. You can work with her way beyond the 9 tuesdays.

And I disagree that she will answer you by the 9th Tuesday (again if you choose to go that method) Sometimes things take more time, and she may answer you after the fact. Also, I think you need to get divination done, and see if she is A) willing to work with you on your case and B) if she is the best choice to work on that particular situation.

Again, a saint does not HAVE to work with you. She may choose to work with me and not you, and vice versa. Perhaps you can employ someone that has an established relationship with her. But I would get a reading before working with any saint.

NO Conjure Virgin

Martha Dominadora

Unread post by NO Conjure Virgin » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:42 pm

does anyone know the prayer to petiton Saint Martha Dominadora? shes the saint thats holding a snale with a boy in her lap her vigil light is green..

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:35 am

You'll find it on the 2nd page of this thread. Towards the bottom. Posted by starsinthesky7

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Please read through the thread. In the 16 pages of St. Martha, there have been several times I have given the prayer I particularly use.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:55 pm

St Martha i'm here again to say you " THANK YOU" I feel that i not finished yet the ritual and his resistance is less strong, i know that when i finish the ritual everything will be better.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Thank you to Saint Martha for working so quickly and diligently with me these past few weeks!
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Thank you St. Martha.

babybaby

Working with Saint Martha

Unread post by babybaby » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Hiya

I wanted to know im starting to work with saint martha i h have aved already asked if she wants to work with me and the same night i had a dream anout my situation which i believe may be a sign that she does want too?
What i want to know is can you saint martha in the same room as other saints like saint jude and saint expedite?

As i had them on the same table and things went wrong a portion of my table where saint jude and saint expedite caught fire a very samll one as i caught it in time, but i believe it was me leaving the single candle near the incense so i think its careless ness can someone guide me here? as saint jude and saint expedite have worked so well with me up until the day i put them all on the same table.

Thanks
baby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:11 pm

I don't know if she like it or not but i have my altar for her in one room just for her, she is very special for me. I have another room for others Saints and i never have problems to work with them together. Example i work with St Jude and St Joshep together and they work very good. I hope hear from more expirience people about this situation.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:01 pm

Hello

can someone help me here, can yo have saint martha in the same room as saint expedite and st jude?
she now has her own alter?? as im still working with the other two saints.........

babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Baby I answered your question in a PM. But for anyone else looking at this in the future. Yes you can have them in the same room, as long as you treat them all equally with the attention and respect they deserve.

melimel

Unread post by melimel » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me..
I wanted to start working with ST Martha this week.
I light a red tea light candle with a glass of water and put it on my bathroom floor asking if she would help me. About an hour later I am checking my emails and see an email from a travel company that plans trips for people to get away. The first trip in the headline was to Ireland for ST Patricks Day in which me and my ex (what I want to petition St Martha for in the first place) took when we were together because he is Irish and had never been and we both like beer festivals.
So I wasnt sure if this was in deed a sign or not since I am heard headed and It also bothered me putting her on the floor so I light a new tea light and with a glass of water put her on my sink counter requesting her assistance. I didnt notice or see anything out of the ordinary pop out for the next couple days except when I went to check on a candle I always have burning. I noticed the wick that had already burned was laying in three positions to show an H which is my ex's first name.

I decided to get a red candle for her because it is a love issue. I already have a green one with her picture on it but wanted to go with red. I went to buy a red candle today and when I got home it was cracked at the bottom so I cannot use it.
Is this a sign to go with the green do you think or do not even attempt asking her for help??

I know I am going to be told to get a reading to check but I really do not have the money for a reading right now. I only ask for guidance on what others think? Thank you for any insight possible.

sacredheart

St. Martha the Dominator: am I doing this work right?

Unread post by sacredheart » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:22 am

Hello all – I have a quick question regarding working with Saint Martha Dominator. I used her oil and the 7 day candle. Lit it on Tuesday and kept it going till it burned out. Everything burned perfectly. I had a perfect flame and the candle burned clearly with hardly any wax residue, etc. Once the first candle was out I did another one. This time a smaller green candle and let that burn out. Since my lover has returned home from vacation I’ve been lighting small green birthday candles on a daily basis because I want to continue to pray to her. It seems that she has answered some of my petition but not all. He’s opened up and is extra loving , etc. However, I asked her to keep him away from quite a few people that are causing problems in our relationship including some of his male friends and a few woman that I know he has had affairs with. My question is does she work slowly? Like do one thing at a time? Not sure if I’m praying for things the right way. I wrote all of my requests on a piece of brown paper bag in pencil and anointed her green candle with her oil and put that on top of the paper with the prayer request and a picture of him. I pray to her every morning. What should I be doing for the rest of it to work? For him to remain faithful, marry me, stay away from the troublemakers and other women? Any advice would be so greatly appreciated.

I also worked a honey jar for him as well. I come to this site for so much guidance and I appreciate all of you for all of your support. Just need a bit more guidance on how to make my situation the way that I want.

Thank you in advance!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: St. Martha the Dominator: am I doing this work right?

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Try looking through this thread for a lot of tips on working with Holy Mother Martha:
working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator-t5462.html

If you want him to remain faithful and stay with you/stay at home, I would recommend doing more things other than just petitioning St. Martha. Definitely feed him your menstrual blood in his coffee or food; that ties a man to you. Use the Stay At Home and Stay With Me line of products and dress his clothes with the powders and bath crystals. Pray as you go for what you want. Also look into getting a Nation Sack, as this gives a woman dominance over a man:
http://www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Thank You Saint Martha the Dominator. I have only worked with you a short while and I am very appreciative of what you have done for me.
I will continue in my prayers, petitions and gifts to you. I would like to work with you for a long time.
Praise St. Martha the Dominator.

theusurper

Working with Saint Martha

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:38 am

Last night i woke up at 12 midnight to set up a new altar and the oil lamp to Saint Martha; i'm working with her almost for 1 month for specific issues (my target's resistance) well i prayed to her to give me some signal or something to do to stop this resistance and what happened? I woke up in the morning with idea in my head to do a ritual that i've never read in this forum and i know can't be my idea. My question now is; could be this her answer? I'm devotee of Saint Martha and when i work with her always i have answer inmediately but for this time is taking more longer. Any advice, please.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”