Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for New Opportunities: Van Van, Road Opener, Ganesha

curlym

Re: Spells for New Opportunities: Van Van, Road Opener, Ganesha

Unread post by curlym » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:08 am

Thanks for your help!

I do have one more question: Is Road Opener effective in removing someone's resistance to your work, since that would be an obstacle - or should you do work to target that specifically?

Thanks again!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:15 am

I usually use Road Opener as the more general work---I would do separate and specific work on removing the resistance to your work caused by a person. I am extremely "green" here though, so wait for more qualified answers to come!

Keep us updated and Good Luck!
-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:43 pm

In relationship work Road Opener will remove and blast through obstacles that keep that relationship from progressing. For specific obstacles and resistence within the target you'd need to address that issue.

For example if past hurts is keeping your lover from opening up to you then you'd want to work with Reconciliation, Balms of Gilead, and Healing to overcome that issue while Road Opener can help remove the obstacles that oppose your work to heal that person.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:51 pm

I have a share about this product, its not-- not "just about me". This product (they are all Grand) but Road Opener, "takes the cake" for absolute amazment. There are no other words to describe what this product can do.
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
ConjureManAli is right (of course) about about a sequence 1.2.3.
I have never seen anything like this. Ever. Again this is not about me, although subsequently, some great things happened. ConjuremanAli's post is a reminder for what to do next.
This is also another great reason, and a reminder, that we all need assistance from our Members of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Now when you work Road Opener AND you work the "next step" don't sit on the couch. Work your magic and work your practical ends as well. You can weave together the straw-- and turn turn it into gold-- if you just make a great "give it all you got effort"!!! (not good.... give it everything you have!!!) Put your heart into your work!!! You will see the results!!!
Good Luck to All!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:53 pm

I have Road Opener bath, 7 day white vigil candle and Road Opener oil. I am waiting on an order that includes some orange candles and some other ingredients for my honeyjars that I will be doing but wanted to start a road opener candle while I'm waiting. Any one have any idea the best way to utilize just a white candle and oil? I won't be able to properly fix it--got no herbs. Do I just pour some oil on top? Can I do a roadopener to open roads for 2 individuals who arent living together?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Geena / Siren, you can always use a white candle to substitute when you do not have the appropriate color which is orange for road opener.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Hello Geena,
I do understand that you are waiting for your order. If the oil u have is from Lucky Mojo, yes I would put a few drops in a road poener candle or a white vigil if that is all I had. As far as herbs, there is a list of herbs in the Lucky Mojo on-line catalogue in which gives a discription and the use of each herb. Perhaps u can take a look and cross-reference with what u have at home around the house. Road opening for 2 different indivduals not living together should not be a problem if you are very detailed with your petition. Just Make sure u are using excellent products in your work and if it is not an emergency its ok to wait for your LM order.
Be Blessed Always!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

MsP

Unread post by MsP » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:45 am

Hello everyone,
im kind of feeling like I may have been crossed /jinxed I can't do spells because im not living alone at the moment and who im living with would disapprove of me lighting candles in the home,, im waiting for more money so that i can pay for a reading and set an appt, but trying to figure out what to do in the meantime. so I've been reading the forums and miss cats articles and im thinking
uncrossing oil, road opener, van van, money drawing, come to me, fwp,cleo may
This is basically what I need to do
1)remove any jinxes
2)stay protected
3)get a second job(just for the summer)
4)reopen business in new location
5) clarity
6)another place of my own preferably a house
7) the car of my choice
8(love but certain type of man ex:handsome
9)generous ppl in business transactions,generous customers when store is open, generous men

could I have misc set lights for me and use oils etc at home instead of spells?
are their anymore tips or suggestions?
I would greatly appreciate them.
Thanks in advance.

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:02 pm

yes ive had luckymojo set candles for me and they give you a report its pretty cool.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:18 pm

There is a thread on The MISC and the light setters. This is a wonderful service that Lucky Mojo has for us. You should absolutely have lights set.
Here is how you do it:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html
Here are some testimonials:
thank-you,-nicole-and-the-misc-candle-s ... t5111.html
Good luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:52 am

On the first question, sure you can, on the second question:
Well there are many things you can do that doesn't require you to burn any candles.
Carrying a mojo for example.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

You state first that you want to stay cleansed and take away any jinxes. I would recommend using bathing products for that. Such as Uncrossing bath crystals, 13 herbs bath or chinese wash.

You can also change your soaps to ones that helps what you want to accomplish, such as FAN medicated soap for uncrossing. Parrot Botanicals no 33 Soap for Money drawing.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatsoaps.html

A good way to stay protected is to get a protective type of jewelry and anoint that with the Fiery wall of protection oil.
For 3, 4 and 6, 7, 8 & 9 you can work with attraction products. If I were you I would also get a lodestone with some magnetic sand and place pictures of for example the car. You can hide that away were no one sees it.
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Here on the Attraction page you can read about how to work an attraction spell with a lodestone. Your spell would off course have to be simpler. And without any candle burning or incense.

For love drawing, you do not need a specific type of product to draw handsome men, but you can state that in your petition, and write it on your petition paper. You can state all the qualities you search for.
If you want clarity, you can work with clarity products or King Solomon Wisdom products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
On this page about the King Solomon Wisdom oil, you can read about anointing your head.

Another good traditional way of working is by using floorwashes, You can cleanse your store with Chinese Wash scrubbing out into the street and then scrub inward with prosperity, attraction and money drawing bath crystals inward.
Sprinkle some sugar and cinnamon in front of your door.
You can read more about floorwashing and bathing here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

So that are some of the work that comes to my mind for your different purposes.

MsP

Unread post by MsP » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:35 am

my store is going to be located in an open shopping mall with no doors so im thinking just wash around my area should be fine.
Thank you all for the answers and links where I can look up more information. your answers are greatly appreciated. :-)

siren
Newly Registered

Unread post by siren » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:28 pm

The oil is LM. I use no other magical oils but LM! I've tried others...and I won't comment. haha

I will be very detailed in my petition. Thanks!

Rev Deborah Joy
HRCC Student

Unread post by Rev Deborah Joy » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:04 am

Howdy Forum Members:

I think I'm in the right place to ask my question and hopefully to receive advice.

Because of the fact that my father is elderly, and because of some situations that took place in the native country of his birth, we are now (after much hardship and many, many months) are finally on a waiting list for a government sponsored apartment. I've worked magic before (using other than conjure rootwork) but right now time is of the essence and I would like to give this "situation" a push in our favor. Any advice or recommendations? I appreciate any help and I thank you in advance.

Bright Blessings,
Priyananda
Of all things upon earth that bleed and grow,
A herb most bruised is woman.

- EURIPIDES, Medea

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:05 am

Since you need this quickly, I would do a divination to see if St. Expedite would be willing to aid you in the case. He's the go-to saint for things you need quickly, and your situation sounds very suited to him. You can read about St Expedite and how to petition him on these pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
working-with-st-expedite-t5531.html

Make sure to specify your exact deadline in your petition to him. You'll need to pay him if he comes through for you - some flowers and a pound cake.

If you are generally more comfortable with Eastern spirits and deities (and I'm only making what may be a completely wrong assumption based on your username), then you could work with some Road Opener and Fast Luck oils combined on some orange candles or an orange vigil, in conjunction with mantra and prayer work with Ganesha to open the way and remove any obstacles facing you in getting the apartment.

I generally use the mantra OM GAM Ganapatiyei namaha for removing obstacles. Since you need it quickly, I would suggest that if you're going to use that method you try to chant 10 rounds of that per day while focusing on your intent. Offer some water, incense, candle, sweets, and prayers of thanks at the beginning of each day before beginning your petition chanting.

You can also print out a Ganesha yantra, write you petition on the back, chant a round of the mantra over it (so your breath is falling directly onto the yantra) while focusing on your desires, and then run the yantra through the incense smoke, and then place a dressed tea-light candle on top of it. Once the tea light has burned out, you can put that yantra into a flannel bag, or into your purse/wallet, and carry it with you to help bring your desires into being.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Rev Deborah Joy
HRCC Student

Unread post by Rev Deborah Joy » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:29 am

Hi Devi Spring:

Thank you so much for your assistance. I completely forgot about Ganesh opening all road blocks, and removing obstacles, so to speak, but I'll have to look up St. Expedite and find out more about him.

As far as a deadline is concerned, I don't like to be "too pushy" in my magickal work (if it is not an absolute emergency) if you know what I mean, so let's just say that when our case is reviewed the nice person reviewing it (by magick) suddenly decides to put our names at the top of the list, if they are not almost at the top of the list already. I don't like to work with finite dates, but rather, with "as soon as possible." I also like the idea of the Ganesh yantra, like having something "tangible" in my hand. I've worked with Lakshmi (although I haven't in a while) but once when I did, wow it was like a 48 hour turn-a-round....if she likes you, she works quickly.

I'll let you know how it goes, and once again I appreciate the time you took to give me such great advice.

Blessed Be and Namaste,
Priyananda

- EURIPIDES, Medea

Sephora

Unread post by Sephora » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:48 am

Hello Devi Spring and Pryananda,

I really like those suggestions as I too am looking to move into a new house. I have a St Expedite candle lit on MISC altar and I am also petioning St Anthony of Padua.

Devi you wrote: "Offer some water, incense, candle, sweets, and prayers of thanks at the beginning of each day before beginning your petition chanting."

Can you tell me more on how to make those offering please?

Blessings,
Sephora

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:25 pm

@Sephora - That's for if you are working with Ganesha, NOT St. Expedite. With St. Expedite you do NOT pay him any offerings of any sort until he grants your petition.

@Priyananda - Giving St. Expedite a deadline is not being pushing, it is letting him know what time frame he needs to work in. His JOB is to get things done quickly for people, so you NEED to tell him when you need it done by in order to have him really work properly for you. It's doing you AND him a favor to give him a due-date - it let's him get the work done in the appropriate timeframe so that he can get paid. He is a soldier who works for pay - he WANTS to get paid, so he WANTS to know when to have stuff done by. This isn't a coercive form of saint magic (like in some kinds where you turn them upside down, or take a favored item away as a way to "punish" them until they work for you), this is making an employment contract.

Rev Deborah Joy
HRCC Student

Unread post by Rev Deborah Joy » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Good Morning Devi and Sephora: (It's morning where I am.)

Just to let you know, I understand the concept of St. Expedite as I did some research on him, thanks for the link (but personally, I feel more comfortable working with Ganesh.) I've worked with Hindu Deities before, and now when I think back really hard, I have worked with Ganesh, also. I went on-line and his Yantra is quite beautiful and the design just seems to resonate with me, so I'm going to follow Devi's advice and use her suggestions for using the Yantra and Ganesh's specific Mantra to petition for a bit of speed on this issue. And, you are right again, since I do have a deadline regarding this situation, rather than leaving it all up in the air, I will petition for some "road clearing" and include the date/deadline I have in mind.

I want to thank you again for your help.

Sephora, I hope that everything works out for you, too.

Blessed Be and Namaste,
Priyananda

- EURIPIDES, Medea

Sands

Unread post by Sands » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:59 am

What are the best LM products for removing obstacles? I find that as soon as I put out one fire, another crops up and I'd like to put these frustrating experiences to an end. The obstacles are in many areas, but especially regarding career and ambitious goals.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi Sands,

Road Opener products are specifically designed to clear away blockages, you can read about them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Van Van products are specifically designed to clear away spiritual messes and change bad luck to good luck, you can read about them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Given that you seem to be describing general ''stuckedness'' and bad luck however, I'd consider beginning your work with the Uncrossing spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html and then following it up with the road opening work.

After you break through the blockages, products specifically designed to help in the work area that you may want to look into include Steady Work, Crown of Success, John the Conqueror and King Solomon Wisdom. The links to read more about those different product lines are below:

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Blessing and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:11 pm

In your situation you might consider a Van Van spell kit. Not only will it clear out any messes that might be causing these troubles, but it will turn around your situation right quick.

Enquirer

Unread post by Enquirer » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:32 pm

I am glad I checked this forum out. The reason I am saying this is because I read the unbinding spell and was wondering if a person could do the spell by themself. But the VanVan spell kit looks like a great idea. I have going been thru alot in the past few weeks. Lost my job suddenly no reason, my boss just flipped on me, then he is trying to stop my unemployment. My storage unit got flooded had to get rid of most of my belongings. It has just been one thing after another. Not feeling sorry for myself but I know is something going on and it ain't right. If you have any suggestions please share.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:45 pm

You might want to invest in a reading to find out what exactly is causing the rash of bad luck, and what actions will target exactly what's going on in your situation.

That being said, I would start with the Uncrossing kit since you've had some ongoing hardships. That will clean up all the negativity and give you a clean slate. Working the Van Van kit after that will really help flip your luck and get the good fortune flowing.

Enquirer

Unread post by Enquirer » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:20 am

Thank you for the response Devi. I really appreciate that. I will start with Uncrossing. Again Thank you

katitiak

Unread post by katitiak » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone knew what psalms I should read or what other information I am missing for the purpose of burning a Road Opener Candle? I Go out of town a couple of times during the year and I am buying some plants that someone may want to steal(I have neighbors), What steps should I take to ensure that my things are ok while I'm not in town?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Read the recommended scripture found here on Lucky Mojo's website (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html) Are you burning the candle for the purpose of stopping your neighbors from stealing your plants? Petition Saint Michael to protect you and your home from trouble, bad neighbors and thieves.

katitiak

Unread post by katitiak » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Thanks for your advice!

Sands

Unread post by Sands » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:53 am

Thanks to all who answered. I was away for a while, which is why I didn't respond until now.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:27 am

Me personally I like to work with Saints! Maybe Saint Peter or Saint Martha could be of help, but get a reading before attempting.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:32 am

Sands, I am a proud member of the Crystal Silence League. Every morning, my prayer includes work with a black sphere to suck all the trouble out of your life and send it down to the center of the earth to be consumed and transformed in the fires of creation (that give rise to volcanoes and new land masses, don't you know!). I follow that up with a dark blue sphere, as dark as the blue glass bottles on old-fashioned bottle trees, calling for strong protection, many strong guardians, and firm footing for your path. And then I go on to other colors for all the blessings of life. I'd be happy to include you in my prayers.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Nefertiti

Unread post by Nefertiti » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:33 pm

I have a question, is it possible to channel two people's destinies so they can meet somewhere, somehow? (they don't know each other)
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will -Jawaharal Nehru

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:16 pm

If you had powerfully intimate concerns of them and worked with spiritual allies and helpers, you might -- but why not just introduce them to one another, if you know both of them?
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Yes you can. As cat said, you'd need strong personal concerns and you'd have to work with powerful spiritual allies. The Spirit of the Crossroads can assist in such a matter.

But like cat said, you're better off introducing them to one another.

Nefertiti

Unread post by Nefertiti » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:54 am

Yes I know both of them but they dont know each other.
And I see, hmm for some reason I thought the Attraction Kit/spell would work or a Path crossing spell/kit.

Could you please give me information on the spirit of the crossroads?

P.S she is always traveling and never has time to set aside. And he travels often too, so I figured this type or channeling (if there is such a way) or maybe a spell would work.
Who knows maybe they will meet at the airport but I'd like to just give it a push.
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will -Jawaharal Nehru

Edward

Unread post by Edward » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:25 am

Road Opener + Attraction with some tweaking?

Nefertiti

Unread post by Nefertiti » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:26 am

Edward wrote:Road Opener + Attraction with some tweaking?
Would you happen to have a link to those two? And tweaking how? I would hate to conjur it incorrectly.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:40 am

Find spell kits here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

There is no Road Opener kit, so just add the Road Opener Oil to the Attraction kit. You might also want to use the blended oils to dress a couple of skeleton keys named for each party and keep the crossed keys on your altar.
catherine yronwode

luckfindme

Unread post by luckfindme » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Can Lemongrass or verbena be used in a sugar jar with the intention of unblocking or road opening for career related work? In jar I currently have gravel root, five finger grass and calamus (for subtle control of individuals). I was thinking though lemongrass might be just the thing I need. Any advice?

Also, if I need to open the jar to add it, should I smoke some sage in there or just pray my intention again and keep going?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Yes lemongrass is appropriate for your intention, personally, I would add Sage (http://herb-magic.com/sage.html) for wisdom to make wise career decisions.

luckfindme

Unread post by luckfindme » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Actually the jar is to influence others so I'm not sure if you mean the sage is for me or for the people in the jar?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:25 am

Clarity here...you are working a sugar jar to sweeten the people at your job to you? ...or to get a job?

luckfindme

Unread post by luckfindme » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Sorry I probably wasn't clear. I want the Lemongrass to work on hiring people inside the jar. Does that sound right?

I suppose sage would be good if I was working on myself to make sound decisions about a business or financial matter?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:55 am

Hi luckfindme,

if you don't have it already - seriously consider getting miss cat's book on herb magic: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html - for all of your future work it will be a priceless reference guide.

While you're waiting for the book to arrive, look through the following list that can give you ideas and answer some of your querries:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:21 am

luckfindme wrote:Sorry I probably wasn't clear. I want the Lemongrass to work on hiring people inside the jar. Does that sound right?

I suppose sage would be good if I was working on myself to make sound decisions about a business or financial matter?
So you made it to attract good people to hire or to get a bunch of other people? If not, it does indeeed sound strange.
If you are working a jar for yourself to get hired and want something to open the road it could make sense. But I would use it with great care, since you dont want to much of an opening. Road opening stuff can be used to get people fired as well. Better to go with things that make people love you, think you are sociable and financially ok already.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

luckfindme

Unread post by luckfindme » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Dr Johannes,
The latter. To get more specific, I'm composing a jar to help a Relative get interviewed and hired by companies. Aside from job related herbs like gravel root and five finger grass, I would like to open up the roads at these companies (sometimes there are blocks like time delays or budget issues) and influence the hiring managers/interviewers to bring her in. The people I'm working in the jar are hiring managers/interviewers at those particular companies.

To clarify, are you saying lemongrass could cause them to open the road and fire someone to then hire her? What do you mean by showing them she's financially stable since she is the job seeker?

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:22 am

Hi
I am planning to perform a road opener and a cut and clear for myself and wondering a few things before I start.
What is the best day for cut and clear ? I was planning it for saturday but not sure if this is the best day.

Should the road opener be done before or after the cut and clear or can these two spells be worked at the same time?

Should the road opener candle be left to burn in one go or burnt for a while each day I was planning mon wed and fri since it is for a love situation.

As well as a petition paper do I add my own personal concerns to the spell since it is for me.

Should the left over wax be burried in my yard or taken to a cross roads?.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:50 am

A Saturday when the moon is waning is a good day.

Whether the Road Opener should be done before or after in this case depends what the Road Opener is for. You are not saying, so it may be assumed that it is connected to finding a new love or open up the path to the freedom of being single.
In that case the Road Opener can be considered as opening the door before throwing out the dirty washwater. I would have done the Road Opener first. They could be worked at the same time. But only divination will give the answers best suitable to your specific case.
I would burn it all in one sequence, since it is about a definite cutting action. If neccesary I would add a new candle every day for 9,13 or 21 days.

Yes, adding yours and your partners concerns to a petition paper would add more power.
One part of the petition paper could be kept if you listed your own name and all the desired attributes of your soon to be ex. lover. Or you toss both, but at opposite sides of town.

If only burning one candle I would have deposited it inside or close by your soon to be ex.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Thank you for the information I will start the road opener first and yes it is to clear away blockages that seem to stop me finding the right person so it is for finding a new love.

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:51 am

would someone please detail the main differences between john the conqueror and road opener?
because both seem to work for similar purposes...

i understand road opener as removing blockages
ad john the conqueror is to conquer something
however, both seem to deal with opening a road in order to get something

also, is it more appropriate to use if you are a male?

thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:03 am

I actually love mixing those two together - it's a great combo!

John the Conqueror has a wider application then Road Opener though, it's not just about conquering things that stand in your way, it can be for increasing personal power, boosting male nature, providing extra sex appeal, drawing money and luck, giving a commanding presence, and adding extra "oomph" to just about anything.

It's traditionally a "male" root, but many women (myself included) use it with great results. If you're a very feminine and soft person, then you may wish to go with Queen Elizabeth root for personal empowerment over John the Conqueror, but you could still make use of John the Conqueror for other things - like conquering obstacles.

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:49 am

devi,

when you say mixing both, do you mean that you blend/mix the ingredients/other aspects? (if so, do you mind giving me some tips? i want to use the incense, oil and vigil lights
or you work with both?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Just get both of whatever you want to use - incense, oil, powder - and then mix them together while praying your intent. That's it! No need to overcomplicate things. :)

If you want to have a vigil with both, order the fixed Road Opener vigil and in your order notes ask that they add John the Conqueror oil to it as well. They will do that for you. Or if you're fixing your own vigils, just use both oils - though I'd use the orange colored vigil since the core intent is Road Opening (as opposed to the purple that would normally go with just John the Conqueror).

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:42 pm

John the Conqueror Oil, at least as made by Lucky Mojo, has a deep, dark earthy smell that you might find rather strange with the bright and citrusy Road Opener. You might consider that when deciding how to use the two product lines together. A John the Conqueror root dressed with Road Opener, maybe? or included in a Road Opener mojo hand?

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:22 pm

thanks a lot!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:22 pm

jazzie, Asking what the difference is between John the Conqueror and Road Opener is like asking what's the difference between a fist and a broom.

Van Van is used for similar purposes as Road Opener and in fact is a lot more like Road Opener than Van Van or Road Opener are like John the Conqueror, either in scent or intent.

The scent of John the Conqueror oil mixes better with the scnet of Van Van Oil than it does with Road Opener Oil, in my opinion, but mixing Road Opener with Van Van is more intuitive, as a fragrance blend.
catherine yronwode

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:01 pm

thanks for the van van info

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:27 pm

thanks, that's what i thought

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:14 pm

I have to chime in and say I have had my MOST incredible, quick-acting, success from spell-work when combining John the Conqueror Root and Road Opening products. The two seem to go together very well for me. I have added John the Conqueror chips to my road opening candle work...or dress the candle with John the Conqueror Root oil. I may even dress a whole J the C root and carry it on me while the vigil burns down, essentially keeping a piece of the spell-work close to me, in my pocket.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:19 pm

I use a bit of John the Conqurer in a lot of differnt works but especially love using it after cleansing with VAn Van. I am also a fan of adding it to Road Opening or Van Van for that burst.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes”